Lia Toyota of Colonie

Lia Toyota of Colonie Info

Glens Falls Toyota

Pinky
7/23/2016

"Oil change and tire rotation "

Lia Toyota is the best place to buy a car. I bought my car from them 5 months ago, great service and people who work there are well experienced. I brought back my car for Oil change and tire rotation. Steve Ogaard was very helpful and gave us an excellent service for our car.

Steve Ogaard

EcoCar
7/16/2016

"Headlight "

Gerald Foti met me in the service bay with a friendly greeting. He immediately took note of my cars issue, a burnd out headlamp bulb. Paper work was prepared quickly. After a brief wait in a very comfortable waiting area I was told that the car was repaired and ready. This prompt repair was made without an appointment. Mr. Foti's work and Lia Toyota continue impress me. I will be back for the next service.

Gerald Foti

Meredith
7/15/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience getting my car serviced at Lia Toyota. Gerald Foti was not pushy about getting upgrades to my service package. He was very efficient.

Gerald Foti

Arthur Bender
7/05/2016

"friendly and professional"

I have worked with Richard Rovazzini 2 times now in the past 3 years. He is very professional and knowledgeable as well as courteous and helps you get the best deal he can get for you.I like my 2016 Tundra Limited and will see him in the future.

Richard Rovazzini

maggiesdad
7/02/2016

"Always great service"

I have been coming to Lia for years now and am very happy with the service. Robyn Ashley took excellent care of me from the get go. She explained everything quite clearly and went over what was recommended by the technicians. The customer care there is one of the main reasons that I will buy my next car at Lia. Robyn Ashley is a valuable asset to Lia.

Robyn Ashley

NJF
7/02/2016

"Excellent"

Mike K, the service associate, was knowledgeable and very pleasant. I'd be happy to work with him again. Being able to pay at the associate's desk was a good time and energy saver. N. J. Forsht"

Mike K.

Susan2170
6/21/2016

"Friendly and quick"

Robert Dellarocco is always so friendly and helpful whenever I bring my car in. The service department was great as well. Thank you for the great service

Robert Dellarocco

royski
6/13/2016

"Great Service, good price, and on time."

My representative, Steve Ogaard, brought the car in immediately, and went over the details of what would be involved in a four wheel alignment needed for the car. In addition, the battery was in need of replacement. Steve gave me a senior discount on much of the service, and made sure that the rebate card from the new battery would be taken care of. The car was done in a shorter time than expected.

Steve Ogaard

Robert Campolieto
6/06/2016

"Got the car we wanted"

With very little hassle we were able to lease a beautiful, super fuel efficient Prius. They gave as a great trade in allowance on our trade in, and our sales person Warren Roger's really went out of his way to make things go smoothly. Have had the Prius for a week now, 61 mpg wow!!!

Warren Rogers

Kim
6/05/2016

"Great service!"

Had a great experience bringing my car in for service. My representative, Robert Dellarocco, was a pleasure to work with, explained service details fully, and Lia had my car ready ahead of expected time!

Robert Dellarocco