Lia Toyota of Colonie

Cody Tallman

Allison Ancowitz, Sales Consultant, Lia Toyota of Colonie

July 19, 2017

"New car purchase"

Allie is the best sales person around. She's very knowledgeable and always willing to go the extra mile to make her customers happy. If you are in the market for a new car go see her.

July 18, 2017

"First time but it won't be my last time! "

- Sam Mitchell

I was probably the least prepared for the " car buying process". It was a rainy Sunday afternoon, I just found out my clunker was going to cost me way more then it was worth, so I bit the bullet and started to search for a car. I dragged my boyfriend to look at every car dealer imaginable. Countless test drives and weird comments like "tell me what I can do to help you step into the car of your dreams" later- I found Allie at LIa Toyota. She was kind, knowledgeable, and patient. She walked me through all the steps of car buying. She also ASKED me questions about my driving habits, my family size, my daily round trips- to ascertain what option would be best for me! I appreciated that- as it was my first car shopping experience and often times I was just asked what make and model I wanted to test drive- rather then trying to learn a bit more about me as a person and what type of car I may need. It put a personalized touch on the entire experience that I am not likely to forget. Allie is my girl! I open this convinces you give LIa Toyota with allie a go too! Did I mention I love my new car! ?!

July 18, 2017

"Jason Stores"

- Carolk

Jason Stores was very helpful and professional when dealing with him in purchasing our first Toyota. He was easy going and very informative and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend him to others

Jason Stores