Lia Toyota of Colonie

Glens Falls Toyota

Camman
5/28/2016

"Top Notch Service"

Darby was very professional and responsive. He took my car in immediately and had the part replaced while I waited. It took less than half an hour to replace the part and have me on my way. He handled all the paper work with my insurance company so there was no inconvenience on my part. I would highly recommend Lia Toyota and Darby Wilson to anyone. Five Stars !!!

Darby Wilson

Pete from Rotterdam
4/29/2016

"A very pleasant experience, as always! "

Scott was very helpful in diagnosing our problem and get the repairs we needed completed in a timely manner. "Volunteering" a loaner was especially appreciated! Thanks Scott!

Scott

Carol727
4/20/2016

"Robyn is on top of her game!!"

Robyn was excellent at explaining the Toyota Care Plus plan over the phone and in person. Even though the service department was very busy when I came in for my appt, Robyn made a point of keeping me up to date on the progress of my RAV. She showed me my very dirty cabin filter explaining that it needed to be replaced. A mouse decided to start making a home in in! Even though I waited for over 2 hours I did not feel the bit annoyed because of the excellent service Robyn gave me. And when I had to go back a few hours later because of a loud noise coming from air conditioning fan, Robyn got me in right away and the problem was taken care of in a very short time. I'm very pleased with the attentive, excellent service that Robyn provided to me!!

Robyn Ashley

Leo1963
3/30/2016

"Responsive & Accomodating Service Team"

Cannot count the number of positive, responsive and accommodating experiences with the Lia Toyota Services Team through out the past six years.....courteous and attentive to service history and factory service bulletins....trust them to work on my non-Toyota vehicles, as well.

Brian Powell

John2016
3/29/2016

"Best experience ever in buying a new car."

Brent Livingston was very helpful and informative during our association with him during the purchase of our new Avalon Limited 2016. We love the car and would recommend it to everyone.

Brent Livingston

mrsd0213
3/27/2016

"Warren Roger is awesome!"

My first experience with Warren was when he sold my husband his beloved 2016 Camry. He was helpful throughout the entire process. I wasn't planning on trading in my leased Toyota RAV4 but when my husband brought his car in for routine service I decided to go in the showroom to just "look." Well, I found a beautiful Spring Green colored Scion iM that I fell in love with. Warren was busy with another customer but my husband and I decided that he was so personable and experienced with my husband's purchase we decided to hang out and wait for Warren. I ended up with a great car that day, Warren got me a great bargain and even stayed late to finish the process. We picked the car up the next day and Warren had it all ready and assisted me with familiarization of the car and setting up my Bluetooth. He's a terrific person and great salesman. Liza Demars, Colonie, NY

Finance was also great!

Putty
3/18/2016

"Great service for my Prius C"

Great service by Jerry Fotiwho always gets thing done right with a smile ????. He took care of me as soon as I drove in and kept me updated on the progress of my Prius

Jerry Foti

corolla2004
3/14/2016

"Thank you"

Brought 2004 Corolla in response to recall notice for air bags. This problem was address in a timely manner. However, at same time informed of $1500 of additional estimated repairs, which came as quite a surprise as I had vehicle serviced with a re-built alternator at a different repair shop 3 weeks previously. Some parts and labor costs were reduced through dealership coupons. Kodey was helpful in arranging for me to retrieve my briefcase and obtain a loaner vehicle so that I could leave my vehicle for the remainder of the day for the mechanic to repair the timing cover seal and alternator belt. Thank you to Kodey and to the mechanic for the repair of the vehicle.

Kodey and service mechanic

Jijo
3/05/2016

"Scheduled service"

I made an appointment to have my car serviced and I was very pleased with the experience. I was greeted immediately at the Service Desk by Robyn Ashley who took my car right in and explained what services would be performed and how long it would take. The work was completed on time and Robyn reviewed the report with me. I was impressed with her professionalism and her desire to make my visit a pleasant one.

Robyn Ashley

customer
2/29/2016

"Price of new cars higher than local competitors,"

I been through lia toyota twice, once for buying new car and second time plan to buy truck. Two things i noted, one is they catch you on phone by offering you lower price which they won't match later. And the prices are higher than competitors for every vehicle.

Can't remember