Lia Toyota of Colonie

Hartford Toyota

Toyota Ford of Greenfield

Da Song
8/22/2015

"Exceptional car shopping experience!"

My wife and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Lia Toyota. We are extremely satisfied with the shopping experience. The customer service Lia Toyota provided to us is beyond excellence. Our sales consultant Mr. Warren Roger is very knowledgeable, straightforward, professional and pleasant to work with. Warren listened carefully to our preferences, took detailed notes, and searched thoroughly in Lia’s system to identify the vehicle that meets our needs. Moreover, Warren was very patient and considerate; we didn’t feel any pressure one would expect from other dealership. Plus, Warren’s style was highly proficient: we walked in at 10:00am in the morning, Warren identified the car for us and helped us with test drive, we then made the decision around 11:00am and went back home for lunch, when we came back at 3:00pm in the same day, Warren already got my old vehicle trade in, new car registration, new car insurance, new car detailed clean all taken care of!!! We were really impressed by this ultrasonic fast yet super smooth process conducted by Warren!! Happy campers finally left the dealer in their new car at 4:00pm. It is also noteworthy to mention our happy experience working with business manager Mr. Aaron Tice, who made the financing process easy and quick. In summary, we are extremely happy with our vehicle purchasing experience with Lia Toyota. We would highly recommend Lia Toyota to anyone who is looking for a trustworthy dealer for a reliable vehicle. We would also highly recommend Mr. Warren Roger to anyone who would like to experience world class car shopping experience.

Sales consultant Warren Roger; Business manager Aaron Tice.

HFW47
8/22/2015

"Great Experience!"

We recently traded in our 2014 Camry and our 2012 Highlander and purchased a new 2015 Highlander. Our salesman, Kevin Rivers made this a wonderful experience. He was friendly, courteous and helpful in all aspects of our experience. When I came back on Friday for the siomization experience, he helped me solve the problem we had with the back lift gate.

Kevin Rivers and Nick(financial guru)

Rrrrrrr.......
8/20/2015

"Excellent service!"

My salesman was THOMAS POTTENBURGH. HE WAS ACCOMMODATING AND ONCE WE HAD TOLD HIM THAT WE HAD LIMITED TIME, HE DID ALL HE COULD TO FINISH THE TRANSACTION! THEY HAD COFFEE, FREE WIFI AND COMFORTABLE SEATS. WE HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALERSHIP SEVERAL TIMES!

Thomas pottenburgh

Debrick5253
8/08/2015

"Routine maintenance"

Lia is my Toyota go to dealership for service in the summer months as I love winters in the south. Always an excellent experience, super courteous and helpful service rep: Anthony Campenella

Anthony Campenella

newcarbuyer
7/20/2015

"Lazy Salesman,great service department."

Stopped by Lia Toyota this weekend,after receiving a mailing. Took about 10 minutes for salesman to approach,even though lot was pretty much empty. Salesman stated that mailing was only to get people in lot & wouldn't get any where near what was indicated on mailing for trade-in. When asked what we could expect to get for trade in was told that the person that does that wouldn't come out to even look at trade-in until we committed to buying a car. Salesmen stated,"We are too busy for that"(even though there might have been 2-3 other people in lot looking). Suggested maybe we would come back on Sunday,maybe not so busy. The salesman stated,"good luck with that",then walked away. Went to Northway Toyota. Salesman very professional & friendly,more than happy to look at trade. Left with new truck. Lia Toyota lost sale of $35,000 truck ,reason,salesman.

Can't remenber his name.

Jammer
7/12/2015

"Airbag woes"

Gerry was a very sensible service attendant. My 11-month old airbag light came on last week, so when I thought this old problem was resolved last year (after shelling out so much time and money last summer), I was dismayed and asked him for a free diagnostic. Gerry said they'd run the code for free; thankfully there were no trouble-spots and I didn't pay one thin dime and he was professional and very gracious about the whole issue.

Gerry Poti

Happy car guy
7/12/2015

"Great experience"

Lia Toyota is among the top two best dealership experiences I've had. Got some great help and all of the Lia Toyota staff were nice and professional.

Richard Rovazzini

Stripeguy
7/10/2015

"Great staff...best dealership"

Our complete experience leasing our seconed time at Lia Toyota was great! We had Brent Livingston taking care of our transaction... He was very efficient in every way..considerate of our time... He was friendly and courteous..he really went above and beyond in helping our purchase to run as smooth as possible. We love dealing with Lia Toyota!

Brent Livingston.... Nick ?....

Laura J
7/07/2015

"20,000 mile maintenance "

My service advisor was Shaun Cuff. He was kind and patient and was able to explain everything with great detail. I highly recommend the dealership. I love my Rav 4 more than any car I have ever owned.

Shaun Cuff

johna
6/27/2015

"Anderson"

I was very happy with my entire experience purchasing my new Rav 4 from Lia Toyota. All personnel were very courteous, friendly and knowlegeable. Richie Rovazzani was excellent to deal with.

Richie Rovazzine