Lia Toyota of Colonie

Toyota Ford of Greenfield

Honest Guy
5/28/2015

"Good & Bad experience."

Purchased new 2015 Camry. Brent Livingston, my salesman (2nd Toyota from him) is outstanding and cannot say enough about him for on time, courteous etc. On 5-21-15, I met with Brent made out deal at 10:15 am, I was told Nick the financial person would not be in until 12:00, I almost left why wouldn't Lia have a financial person to finish the transaction ? Nick was suppose to phone me just after 12:00, I waited until 3:45. Un-exceptable. Pick up day 5-25-15, Met Brent on time 10:00, I had to wait for Nick until 10:30. I figured this Nick (friendly enough) must be related to the Lia family. But, I will think twice before doing a transaction if Nick is involved. G. Westerveld

Brent Livingston, & Nick (financial guy)

Jake15
5/14/2015

"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

We purchased a car in January and we were sold an extended warranty that we could cancel at any time through Zurich. We canceled the warranty 3 weeks later and we are still waiting for out refund. When you e-mail they never get back to you, when you call you always get a voicemail with out any return call. We have been through 4 different people who say they will help us but never end up doing so. They have lost a customer and I will never refer anyone to them.

Keegan, Nick S., Denato

psycny
5/01/2015

"comtepent, professional and helpfull"

brought my prius c in for 5000 mile servicing. shaun cuff was my service adviser. he explained what would be done to the car on this visit. he was knowledgeable, pleasant and easily able to answer or research all of my questions. all in all, the dealership is well represented by shaun and should consider him a valued asset.

shaun cuff

Brian B
4/29/2015

"My first time leasing"

When I went to Lia Toyota, I was unsure if I wanted to lease or buy a new Avalon. Andy Rainone the new car sales manager helped me to decide which choice was best for me by giving me a detailed sheet with all options for both ways. He was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Everyone I met was equally as friendly and helpful. I decided to lease. Moustafa Rady was my salesman and couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. He answered all my questions an made leasing my Avalon a very pleasant experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a Toyota.

Andy Rainone, Moustafa Rady

bill
4/23/2015

"Excellent"

When I asked Brian Powell how long he had been with Lia and he told me five weeks I was quite amazed. His attitude, professionalism, attention to detail and overall abilities has just continued to make me so happy that we have been with this dealership for over ten years. He made me feel so happy and proud to have selected Lia. Way to go Brian! Keep up the great work! The total lack of stress being involved with this dealership is almost beyond belief. Cannot say enough! Going in for service is almost like going to a live sporting event and have your team win with ease! Thanks! Bill Tucker

Brian Powell

cappraa
4/20/2015

"Scheduled maintenance"

I just had my 20,000 mile service done on 4/18/2015. The service advisor was Shaun Cuff. Shaun was very respectful and considerate. He was very knowledgeable about the service plans and explained every aspect of the service very professionally. He took the time to make sure you understood everything he was explaining and checked back with you to let you know how your service was progressing. Shaun's courtesy and politeness was very much appreciated in a world where there seems to a lack of these values.

Shaun Cuff

Peckhams
4/18/2015

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

We just purchased our third toyota vehicle from this dealership in 24 years! Always excellent service! No need to shop anywhere else, the price and quality and service at Lia Toyota is unbeatable.

Kevin Rivers

Tpcamry2001
4/15/2015

"Always great "

Always great service, and always get what I ask for..and communication is top notch. Never a problem and will always go back for more service! THX to: Steve and the guys!

Steve

TammyWG
4/05/2015

"Maintenance service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander ( my fourth Highlander), and went in for it's first maintenance service. I pulled up to the service doors, and was instantly greeted. Shaun Cuff explained their express service and what they will be doing during the service. Shaun was extremely informative and helpful. I was in out and out within 30 minutes, and was pleasantly surprised. I will be going back there for all my services.

Shaun Cuff

buddha419
4/05/2015

"definitely buy from there again"

I would definitely buy another car from this dealership again. They were great at making car buying easy. They definitely are true to their word that they want to sell cars.

Michael Swint