Lia Toyota of Colonie

Hartford Toyota

Toyota Ford of Greenfield

newcarbuyer
7/20/2015

"Lazy Salesman,great service department."

Stopped by Lia Toyota this weekend,after receiving a mailing. Took about 10 minutes for salesman to approach,even though lot was pretty much empty. Salesman stated that mailing was only to get people in lot & wouldn't get any where near what was indicated on mailing for trade-in. When asked what we could expect to get for trade in was told that the person that does that wouldn't come out to even look at trade-in until we committed to buying a car. Salesmen stated,"We are too busy for that"(even though there might have been 2-3 other people in lot looking). Suggested maybe we would come back on Sunday,maybe not so busy. The salesman stated,"good luck with that",then walked away. Went to Northway Toyota. Salesman very professional & friendly,more than happy to look at trade. Left with new truck. Lia Toyota lost sale of $35,000 truck ,reason,salesman.

Can't remenber his name.

Jammer
7/12/2015

"Airbag woes"

Gerry was a very sensible service attendant. My 11-month old airbag light came on last week, so when I thought this old problem was resolved last year (after shelling out so much time and money last summer), I was dismayed and asked him for a free diagnostic. Gerry said they'd run the code for free; thankfully there were no trouble-spots and I didn't pay one thin dime and he was professional and very gracious about the whole issue.

Gerry Poti

Happy car guy
7/12/2015

"Great experience"

Lia Toyota is among the top two best dealership experiences I've had. Got some great help and all of the Lia Toyota staff were nice and professional.

Richard Rovazzini

Stripeguy
7/10/2015

"Great staff...best dealership"

Our complete experience leasing our seconed time at Lia Toyota was great! We had Brent Livingston taking care of our transaction... He was very efficient in every way..considerate of our time... He was friendly and courteous..he really went above and beyond in helping our purchase to run as smooth as possible. We love dealing with Lia Toyota!

Brent Livingston.... Nick ?....

Laura J
7/07/2015

"20,000 mile maintenance "

My service advisor was Shaun Cuff. He was kind and patient and was able to explain everything with great detail. I highly recommend the dealership. I love my Rav 4 more than any car I have ever owned.

Shaun Cuff

johna
6/27/2015

"Anderson"

I was very happy with my entire experience purchasing my new Rav 4 from Lia Toyota. All personnel were very courteous, friendly and knowlegeable. Richie Rovazzani was excellent to deal with.

Richie Rovazzine

Snovak
6/19/2015

"Best dealership and staff"

I've been buying and servicing Toyota's from Lia since 2008. Always a positive experience! Robert Dellarroco went over and above yesterday and I feel he should be recognized for his attention to detail. Lia hit a home run for sure when they hired him.

Robert Dellarocco

Honest Guy
5/28/2015

"Good & Bad experience."

Purchased new 2015 Camry. Brent Livingston, my salesman (2nd Toyota from him) is outstanding and cannot say enough about him for on time, courteous etc. On 5-21-15, I met with Brent made out deal at 10:15 am, I was told Nick the financial person would not be in until 12:00, I almost left why wouldn't Lia have a financial person to finish the transaction ? Nick was suppose to phone me just after 12:00, I waited until 3:45. Un-exceptable. Pick up day 5-25-15, Met Brent on time 10:00, I had to wait for Nick until 10:30. I figured this Nick (friendly enough) must be related to the Lia family. But, I will think twice before doing a transaction if Nick is involved. G. Westerveld

Brent Livingston, & Nick (financial guy)

Jake15
5/14/2015

"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

We purchased a car in January and we were sold an extended warranty that we could cancel at any time through Zurich. We canceled the warranty 3 weeks later and we are still waiting for out refund. When you e-mail they never get back to you, when you call you always get a voicemail with out any return call. We have been through 4 different people who say they will help us but never end up doing so. They have lost a customer and I will never refer anyone to them.

Keegan, Nick S., Denato

psycny
5/01/2015

"comtepent, professional and helpfull"

brought my prius c in for 5000 mile servicing. shaun cuff was my service adviser. he explained what would be done to the car on this visit. he was knowledgeable, pleasant and easily able to answer or research all of my questions. all in all, the dealership is well represented by shaun and should consider him a valued asset.

shaun cuff