Lia Toyota of Colonie

Lia Toyota of Colonie Info

Glens Falls Toyota

Tamij3
1/23/2016

"Always a good experience"

The service at Lia Toyota is exceptional. I would never go anywhere else. Rick in service is the best! They all are so friendly and customer oriented.

Rick Grugan

Mark Reynolds
1/21/2016

"RICHARD ROVAZZINI - GREAT SALESMAN"

I don't really like buying cars, but Richard Rovazzini made it a great experience. He explained everything well, could tell that I am a no nonsense guy and handled things that way. We talked like old friends and it was a sincere pleasure to do business with him. Waiting to get my wife a new car so we can go back to Richie. Thank you sir for a job well done! Mark Reynolds

Richard Rovazzini

SusanP
1/17/2016

"Warranty Work Delivered"

My Toyota Camry needed warranty work. Steve O. of Lia Toyota ordered the part from Boston and promised to have it installed the next morning. As promised, I drove out of the Colonie dealership at 8:35am with the job done. Thank you Steve and the service team for such quick, professional work all done with no charge to me.

Steve O. , Emma, Art

Debbie
1/09/2016

"Service Manager decision not to fix wheel damage "

Deeply disappointed with the response of Lia Toyota Colonie NY Service Manager Tom Sinkora to Refuse to fix damage that occurred while getting a tire replaced on my Toyota Avalon. Insistence the service department did not cause the damage and that I should fix the problem to at my expense was not the customer friendly response I expected from a Lia car dealership. Thus I cannot recommend Lia Toyota to others for car service needs.

Service Manager Tom Sinkora

julesharrell
12/07/2015

"Lia Toyota offers the best service and sales in this area"

We want to thank Lia Toyota in Colonie for 20 years of service to our family. We have purchased two Corollas, one T100 truck and three Tacomas from Lia Toyota in the past 20 years. My personal experience is that they are an honest, hard working group who always puts their customer's needs first. Most recently, I purchased a used vehicle from them with damage we had not seen. I had asked Allie, my favorite sales girl, to keep an eye out for a gently used Tacoma TRD within my very narrow price range and a specific trade in value on my used Tacoma 4 cylinder. Allie caught a truck as it just came into their showroom and it was mine by that evening, coincidentally, a Sunday. None of us noticed the bed damage until the next day. I brought the truck in and it was seen by the sales manager Franke Grygiel. He and Allie promised to bring the issues to the attention of the general manager and come up with a fix. I admittedly was upset to find the damage on my truck and the sales manager Frank kept his cool and behaved like a true gentleman. He was a real professional and I felt so much better after he and Allie saw the truck and told me they would help out. Allie was very kind with me also and her word is for real. If Allie says she'll take care of you believe me, she means business. Allie got back to me and said they would fix my truck. She ensured that my rental vehicle was available while my truck was in the shop, so i didn't even have to wait. She texted me on a Saturday that my truck was ready to go. I was absolutely floored at the phenomenal job that the service department did, free of charge, on that truck. Lia Toyota went above and beyond the call of duty, and instead of just simply blowing me off (hey it's used after all), they made it like new. I have always been pleased with the service manager Tom at Lia Toyota. He's been there for advice on the old and ailing Toyota trucks, and also made sure my warranty items were taken care of under the deadline. He has made extra effort to ensure that Toyota recall items were taken care of also. Tom has personally driven my vehicles on several occasions when I was unsure of a problem to be sure that everything was covered. Tom texted me to ensure that I was happy (I was ecstatic!) with the work performed on my used Tacoma TRD. If you EVER buy a new Toyota, or a used Toyota, or need service on your Toyota, I suggest you go to Lia Toyota in Colonie. At this point all I can say is, this dealership is run by excellent people and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for sales and service. Thank you Lia Toyota! Julie Harrell

Allie, Frank, Tom

Verb525
12/04/2015

"Lia Toyota Body Shop"

Scott Weis & Mike Sager were excellent. Scott went above and beyond the regular course of duty and also provided a very strong quote with outstanding results! Thanks to Scott, Mike and the entire Lia Body Shop crew. Keep up the great customer service!

Scott Weis Mike Sager

Highlander
12/03/2015

"Ask for Bill Boland"

Lia should be proud for having Bill Boland. He did a great job in understanding my needs with a sense of humor. He's well educated and could answer my questions in a clear and brief manner. I recommend Bill if you want a passionate person to walk with you when shopping at Lia Toyota Colonie.

Bill Boland, Aaron Tice

JudyD
11/17/2015

"Excellent Salesman!!"

I recently purchased my 5th Toyota from Lia. This time was different as I was doing it alone since my husband passed away a few months ago. My salesman Kermit Salfi was very understanding of my situation. He was calm, patient and low pressure. He answered all my many questions in a way I could easily understand. I highly recommend Lia Toyota and especially Kermit Salfi.

Kermit Salfi, Frank, Nick

jones,viv75
11/11/2015

"Our Lucky Day"

We had the good luck of having Warren Roger walk us through the complicated business of purchasing a new car. We found Warren to be patient, understanding, - with a sense of humor, and especially very well educated in this business and able to answer our questions in a clear and brief manner. We would recommend Warren to all who shop at Lia Toyota.

Warren Roger, other names not able to recall - all were helpful

Rooke13
11/05/2015

"Talk to warren roger!"

After a bad experience at another dealership I was referred to lia and loves the service warren roger gave me and my family! He's a class act and I have nothing but praise for the lia company. If you're in the market for a new car I highly recommend speaking with warren roger.

Warren,roger