Lia Toyota of Colonie

Kermit Salfi

September 19, 2017

"Outstanding Experience!!"

- Eric007

Professional, Very Friendly, Outstanding Results. Lia went above and beyond to make my purchase a memorable experience. My salesperson Sarah Nazarian was absolutely incredible. Professional, patient, and did I say incredible? Sarah made sure that I was completely satisfied working with me throughout the whole quick process. Sarah has a lot of knowledge and experience. Go there for an incredible experience. I truly mean it. I can not be more happier!! I've been to a lot of places and I will definitely be returning to Lia Toyota again.

Sarah Nazarian

September 15, 2017

"Good people to work with"

- Butts15

Great place to go if you're not in the suit and tie and pushy people Kevin Rivers was a good down to earth guy to deal with

Kevin Rivers

September 14, 2017

"Professional and fficient"

- Jack and judy

Purchasing our new car and trading in our old car was done smoothly and efficiently. Our salesman was polite and patient, even staying beyond closing time to help us.

Brian Rae