Lia Toyota of Colonie

Glens Falls Toyota

Susan2170
6/21/2016

"Friendly and quick"

Robert Dellarocco is always so friendly and helpful whenever I bring my car in. The service department was great as well. Thank you for the great service

Robert Dellarocco

royski
6/13/2016

"Great Service, good price, and on time."

My representative, Steve Ogaard, brought the car in immediately, and went over the details of what would be involved in a four wheel alignment needed for the car. In addition, the battery was in need of replacement. Steve gave me a senior discount on much of the service, and made sure that the rebate card from the new battery would be taken care of. The car was done in a shorter time than expected.

Steve Ogaard

Robert Campolieto
6/06/2016

"Got the car we wanted"

With very little hassle we were able to lease a beautiful, super fuel efficient Prius. They gave as a great trade in allowance on our trade in, and our sales person Warren Roger's really went out of his way to make things go smoothly. Have had the Prius for a week now, 61 mpg wow!!!

Warren Rogers

Kim
6/05/2016

"Great service!"

Had a great experience bringing my car in for service. My representative, Robert Dellarocco, was a pleasure to work with, explained service details fully, and Lia had my car ready ahead of expected time!

Robert Dellarocco

Camman
5/28/2016

"Top Notch Service"

Darby was very professional and responsive. He took my car in immediately and had the part replaced while I waited. It took less than half an hour to replace the part and have me on my way. He handled all the paper work with my insurance company so there was no inconvenience on my part. I would highly recommend Lia Toyota and Darby Wilson to anyone. Five Stars !!!

Darby Wilson

Pete from Rotterdam
4/29/2016

"A very pleasant experience, as always! "

Scott was very helpful in diagnosing our problem and get the repairs we needed completed in a timely manner. "Volunteering" a loaner was especially appreciated! Thanks Scott!

Scott

Carol727
4/20/2016

"Robyn is on top of her game!!"

Robyn was excellent at explaining the Toyota Care Plus plan over the phone and in person. Even though the service department was very busy when I came in for my appt, Robyn made a point of keeping me up to date on the progress of my RAV. She showed me my very dirty cabin filter explaining that it needed to be replaced. A mouse decided to start making a home in in! Even though I waited for over 2 hours I did not feel the bit annoyed because of the excellent service Robyn gave me. And when I had to go back a few hours later because of a loud noise coming from air conditioning fan, Robyn got me in right away and the problem was taken care of in a very short time. I'm very pleased with the attentive, excellent service that Robyn provided to me!!

Robyn Ashley

Leo1963
3/30/2016

"Responsive & Accomodating Service Team"

Cannot count the number of positive, responsive and accommodating experiences with the Lia Toyota Services Team through out the past six years.....courteous and attentive to service history and factory service bulletins....trust them to work on my non-Toyota vehicles, as well.

Brian Powell

John2016
3/29/2016

"Best experience ever in buying a new car."

Brent Livingston was very helpful and informative during our association with him during the purchase of our new Avalon Limited 2016. We love the car and would recommend it to everyone.

Brent Livingston

mrsd0213
3/27/2016

"Warren Roger is awesome!"

My first experience with Warren was when he sold my husband his beloved 2016 Camry. He was helpful throughout the entire process. I wasn't planning on trading in my leased Toyota RAV4 but when my husband brought his car in for routine service I decided to go in the showroom to just "look." Well, I found a beautiful Spring Green colored Scion iM that I fell in love with. Warren was busy with another customer but my husband and I decided that he was so personable and experienced with my husband's purchase we decided to hang out and wait for Warren. I ended up with a great car that day, Warren got me a great bargain and even stayed late to finish the process. We picked the car up the next day and Warren had it all ready and assisted me with familiarization of the car and setting up my Bluetooth. He's a terrific person and great salesman. Liza Demars, Colonie, NY

Finance was also great!