Lia Toyota of Colonie

Lia Toyota of Colonie Info

Jwats
3/25/2015

"Excellent experience"

My recent purchase of a Rav 4 at Lei Toyota was a great experience. Vince Lavalle was incredibly helpful and informative and worked with us to make it happen.

Vincent Lavalle

George
3/14/2015

"Excellent purchasing experience"

I wish to thank Vince LaValle for making my recent 2015Avalon purchase such a pleasant experience. Vince guided me through the choices and possibilities available to me while actually listening to me as I described my preferences. From my first introduction and all the way until the end of our delivery process, Vince assisted my wife and I in many unexpected ways. Should you be in the market for a vehicle from Lia Toyota of Colonie ask for Vince, and tell him George sent you!

Vince LeValle

moodwarcraft
3/13/2015

"Quick and Professional"

I just had my Rev 4 serviced and Kodey Stanley just made my appointment such a pleasure. He was very professional and kept me informed through the appointment. He knew I was in a hurry and moved me through the appointment quickly.

Kodey Stanley

Axescamilla
3/12/2015

"Stephen Ogaard= Saint"

Mr. Ogaard was literally the best help ever. He made my experience smooth and enjoyable and I felt like I have build a relationship with Lia Toyota because of him. He deserves to be promoted if possible because he knows what he's doing. I was concerned going to a new service provider but Stephen really proved to me that I was in great hands. Would highly recommend him to be in a higher position and to be leading the pack at Toyota as a company.

Stephen Ogaard

dmarti6
3/05/2015

"Enjoyable experience"

I purchased my new Camry from Warren Roger. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He made me feel at ease and did not pressure me in any way. I am glad I picked Lia Toyota to buy a car.

Warren Roger

Shugarhi
2/11/2015

"Outstanding experience"

I recently purchased my 2015 tacoma from Jason Stores at lia toyota. I received the price that i wanted without hassle, a fair tradein value, the facilities were state of the art and felt at home with the friendly staff. Jason and co really made me feel like family. This is my 3rd vehicle purchase from the Lia group and i have never been disappointed. These guys really set the bar high. Will do business again!

Jason Stores

Armanto
2/09/2015

"Excellent service"

Kodey Stanley

Bella1
1/29/2015

"Service Rep."

I always have my car serviced here at Lia Toyota because I purchased the vehicle here and my service rep. Steve Ogaard is very helpful and friendly.

Steve Ogaard

Frustrated
1/17/2015

"Mostly lip service"

I own a 2013 Rav which is clearly a lemon. I owned a Rav previously which I loved. My current car is more luxurious but I have had it in the dealership at least 5 times in the past year. I have had numerous problems which miraculously get fixed when I bring it in only to malfunction again within a few days or weeks. Toyota gives me a lot of lip service but they never really resolve anything. I also get horrific gas mileage--barely 20 mpg. The dealership says there is nothing they can do. If you have a car with no problems this is a great dealership--the staff are friendly, the service staff are great and really try to accommodate you but there is not much they can really do. After hours spent there waiting for service for yet another problem I told them I wanted another vehicle. i never heard back from them. I will never buy another Toyota and will never buy from Lia. At least at Fusillo you get a cruise...

Name unknown

mariegina
1/13/2015

"Service Deparment"

Went into the service department a few weeks ago and dealt with Rick. Was very nice, gave me recommendations for my car told me what I could wait on and what should be done today. Never any pressure to buy anything. Treated me like he actually cared. NO complaints will be back again. Thanks!

Richard Grugan