Lia Toyota of Colonie

Lia Toyota of Colonie Info

bill
4/23/2015

"Excellent"

When I asked Brian Powell how long he had been with Lia and he told me five weeks I was quite amazed. His attitude, professionalism, attention to detail and overall abilities has just continued to make me so happy that we have been with this dealership for over ten years. He made me feel so happy and proud to have selected Lia. Way to go Brian! Keep up the great work! The total lack of stress being involved with this dealership is almost beyond belief. Cannot say enough! Going in for service is almost like going to a live sporting event and have your team win with ease! Thanks! Bill Tucker

Brian Powell

cappraa
4/20/2015

"Scheduled maintenance"

I just had my 20,000 mile service done on 4/18/2015. The service advisor was Shaun Cuff. Shaun was very respectful and considerate. He was very knowledgeable about the service plans and explained every aspect of the service very professionally. He took the time to make sure you understood everything he was explaining and checked back with you to let you know how your service was progressing. Shaun's courtesy and politeness was very much appreciated in a world where there seems to a lack of these values.

Shaun Cuff

Peckhams
4/18/2015

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

We just purchased our third toyota vehicle from this dealership in 24 years! Always excellent service! No need to shop anywhere else, the price and quality and service at Lia Toyota is unbeatable.

Kevin Rivers

Tpcamry2001
4/15/2015

"Always great "

Always great service, and always get what I ask for..and communication is top notch. Never a problem and will always go back for more service! THX to: Steve and the guys!

Steve

TammyWG
4/05/2015

"Maintenance service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander ( my fourth Highlander), and went in for it's first maintenance service. I pulled up to the service doors, and was instantly greeted. Shaun Cuff explained their express service and what they will be doing during the service. Shaun was extremely informative and helpful. I was in out and out within 30 minutes, and was pleasantly surprised. I will be going back there for all my services.

Shaun Cuff

buddha419
4/05/2015

"definitely buy from there again"

I would definitely buy another car from this dealership again. They were great at making car buying easy. They definitely are true to their word that they want to sell cars.

Michael Swint

Robert E. Davis
4/04/2015

"Be sure to ask for Vince Lavalle"

I'm twenty five and was looking to lease my first vehicle a month ago. After meeting up with Vince Lavalle at Lia Toyota I knew right away that this was where I would be making my purchase. I told Vince I didn't want a test drive, that all I wanted was to know what options I could afford with my credit and with different amounts paid up front. Unlike every other dealership I'd been to, Vince didn't immediately try to force me into a test drive, instead he actually listened to me and helped me find what I needed. I can't speak highly enough about the service I received. The financing department, the dealers, even the receptionist, everyone at Lia Toyota was amazing to work with, highly professional, and I couldn't be happier with my 2015 Toyota Corolla. I went into this experience expecting a nightmare but Vince treated me like an intelligent adult, and more importantly a humanbeing, and I can't thank him enough for his help.

Vincent Lavalle

Jwats
3/25/2015

"Excellent experience"

My recent purchase of a Rav 4 at Lei Toyota was a great experience. Vince Lavalle was incredibly helpful and informative and worked with us to make it happen.

Vincent Lavalle

George
3/14/2015

"Excellent purchasing experience"

I wish to thank Vince LaValle for making my recent 2015Avalon purchase such a pleasant experience. Vince guided me through the choices and possibilities available to me while actually listening to me as I described my preferences. From my first introduction and all the way until the end of our delivery process, Vince assisted my wife and I in many unexpected ways. Should you be in the market for a vehicle from Lia Toyota of Colonie ask for Vince, and tell him George sent you!

Vince LeValle

moodwarcraft
3/13/2015

"Quick and Professional"

I just had my Rev 4 serviced and Kodey Stanley just made my appointment such a pleasure. He was very professional and kept me informed through the appointment. He knew I was in a hurry and moved me through the appointment quickly.

Kodey Stanley