Lia Toyota of Colonie

Lia Toyota of Colonie Info

dmarti6
3/05/2015

"Enjoyable experience"

I purchased my new Camry from Warren Roger. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He made me feel at ease and did not pressure me in any way. I am glad I picked Lia Toyota to buy a car.

Warren Roger

Shugarhi
2/11/2015

"Outstanding experience"

I recently purchased my 2015 tacoma from Jason Stores at lia toyota. I received the price that i wanted without hassle, a fair tradein value, the facilities were state of the art and felt at home with the friendly staff. Jason and co really made me feel like family. This is my 3rd vehicle purchase from the Lia group and i have never been disappointed. These guys really set the bar high. Will do business again!

Jason Stores

Armanto
2/09/2015

"Excellent service"

I just had my Rev 4 serviced and Kodey Stanley just made my appointment such a pleasure. He was very professional and kept me informed through the appointment. He knew I was in a hurry and moved me through the appointment quickly.

Kodey Stanley

Bella1
1/29/2015

"Service Rep."

I always have my car serviced here at Lia Toyota because I purchased the vehicle here and my service rep. Steve Ogaard is very helpful and friendly.

Steve Ogaard

Frustrated
1/17/2015

"Mostly lip service"

I own a 2013 Rav which is clearly a lemon. I owned a Rav previously which I loved. My current car is more luxurious but I have had it in the dealership at least 5 times in the past year. I have had numerous problems which miraculously get fixed when I bring it in only to malfunction again within a few days or weeks. Toyota gives me a lot of lip service but they never really resolve anything. I also get horrific gas mileage--barely 20 mpg. The dealership says there is nothing they can do. If you have a car with no problems this is a great dealership--the staff are friendly, the service staff are great and really try to accommodate you but there is not much they can really do. After hours spent there waiting for service for yet another problem I told them I wanted another vehicle. i never heard back from them. I will never buy another Toyota and will never buy from Lia. At least at Fusillo you get a cruise...

Name unknown

mariegina
1/13/2015

"Service Deparment"

Went into the service department a few weeks ago and dealt with Rick. Was very nice, gave me recommendations for my car told me what I could wait on and what should be done today. Never any pressure to buy anything. Treated me like he actually cared. NO complaints will be back again. Thanks!

Richard Grugan

Don K.

"customer service"

The service and the people were the best that I have dealt with in quite some time, I mean like the last ten years. I am on oxygen and Richard Grugan was very helpful and courteous when I needed to trade my oxygen tanks out. Also there were other employees that were concerned about my breathing and they also helped, the guy was in the service area and he went to my car to get me the new tank and to put the empty tank back in my car while it was being serviced. There was a woman from the cashier and parts area and she also helped me, I am very sorry that I don't know there names but Thank You very much!!! Richard was right on the money when he told me how long the service to my car would take. Great People !!!! Don K.

Richard Grugan

Knd22

"Excellent"

Convenient hours, able to schedule everything online and comfortable waiting area. Appointments run on time and Kodey Stanley along with his staff are willing to go out of their way to be helpful and explain everything in thorough detail. Excellent customer service skills.

Kodey Stanley

Diane S

"Routine service"

I always have my car serviced here primarily because my rep Steve Oogard is terrific and because I like the quiet waiting area. The hours are convenient as well.

Steve oogard

Whitetail

"Outstanding"

I purchased a new 2015 Toyota (Tacoma) 4WD Double Cab 0n 11/29/2014. The salesman, (Tom Pottenburgh was outstanding. I would purchase another vehicle from Tom in a heart beat. The service department was very accommodating and professional. It has been a pleasure working with Lia Toyota of Colonie.

Tom Pottenburgh