Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

Jonathan Nagel
8/21/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

This was my first time purchasing from this dealreship, yet the staff and salesmen treated me like a valued returning customer! The selection of greatly priced vehicles was also impressive. Would definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family. Thanks again!

Bob Aubin

VALKYRIE2
8/21/2016

"Easiest car purchase ever"

I just picked up my gently used 2016 Chevy Volt from Lima Auto Mall. First of all I was able to negotiate the deal via the internet and have the details worked out BEFORE I drove down 2.5 hrs from Cleveland. My salesman Mike was great and I was so satisfied I brought him doughnuts for all his work making my deal happen in 24 hrs. The finance team and ally maxe it happen quickly. I would recommend this dealer for fair pricing and sales to anyone.

jhunt7
8/10/2016

"outstanding"

Steve and the crew were very nice and very helpful. Great selection, they got a price I couldn't say no to. Everything went very smooth, they worked directly with my bank and I was setup ready to go in no time. Outstanding experience. I recommend Lima Auto Mall to anybody ready to buy new or used. Jeffrey Hunt

Mill16T&C
8/05/2016

"Right on the corner and right on the price."

Super nice people, great facilities, and best of all great prices. Chris Kiefer listened to my concerns to get me the deal I couldn't say no to. If you want a great car at a great price, go see Chris.

jr long
7/27/2016

"was a very good experience"

went in looking for a used vehicle for my wife. they worked with us so well on trade ins and monthly payments that we bought a new truck for myself and a used minivan for my wife

Mike S
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Steve made the purchase go smoothly and without hassles. Also took the time to setup blue tooth, Sirius XM and OnStar; Also took the time to show all the cool gadgets and how to navigate the menus. Very happy with my Certified Preowned 2012 Chevy Cruze

Lucky Chuck
7/18/2016

"good service & friendly sales people."

We had great service,All people were kind & considerate in showing what we were looking for-Everyone.Any questions we had were answered & treated with good information we asked for.All options were given to us.We were very pleased & is the 2nd car we bought here.

carly
7/13/2016

"used car purchase"

Was looking for a newer car. Had seen several I wanted to check out from their website. I did end up purchasing a car from their sales consultant, Rob Crist. Rob was extremely helpful, courteous and professional. Would recommend anyone visiting Lima Auto Mall to ask for Rob. Would have given a 5 star rating, but was upset with the person who set up the loan. I had requested to go thru my Credit Union, and was told they got me a better deal from the one they set up with. ( not all their fault, I should have questioned it ) the loan rate is over 4. higher than who I requested to go with ). Extremely satisfied with Rob from their sales staff and would gladly recommend him to others.

every associate I had contact with that day was exceptionally courtious, and friendly.

bob
7/10/2016

"new car"

Stop there to look at new and used Cadillac's. felt good talking and working with the sales people. after several test drives of different vehicles I ended up buying a new CT6.

JD Martin
7/07/2016

"new cadillac purchase"

I was shopping for a new Cadillac XT5 and after going to several dealerships ended up stopping at the Lima Auto Mall where I had bought a few vehicles in the past. Everyone was great to deal with and weren't pushy at all. Offered a good deal and the entire process was seamless. Rob Crist went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. Since I no longer live in town Rob went the extra mile and drove up to pick me up and bring me back to the dealership so I didn't have to worry about finding a ride. Top notch service and management was even checking in to make sure I was being taken care of.

Reviews of Ryan Swaney