Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

Bobby Tackett
6/24/2016

"I just want to say I think I was treated very fairly. "

I went to the Kia dealership a few months ago, and all I got was a big hassel. I was treated very fairly at The Lima Auto Mall. I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and professional treatment that I received. It only took one trip to The Auto Mall. I think I made three trips to Kia and was never satisfied with what they wanted to do for me. Thank you to all the great people I met at The Auto Mall.

Larry l
6/23/2016

"just the best"

Looking for a new car. And Rob Crist went over the car that we were thinking about buying from the front to the rear. After we brought the car everything went very smooth. He even went back over everything again so we would understand everything. This is the first time that we brought a car that someone went over everything. This is the best dealership in Lima ohio. Everyone that we talk to was very helpful and friendly.

Amy
6/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Steve Morrison helped me find a replacement Jeep after mine was totaled in a wreck. I felt welcomed and appreciated from the moment I walked in; which is often not the case for young women who don't know much about cars (myself included). Steve was patient and answered all of my questions. He even offered to return my rental vehicle on my behalf so I could drive my new Jeep home that day. Steve went out of his way to make sure I was accommodated - he was able to beat my previous interest rate, and gave me a very competitive price on my vehicle. Aaron Brougher was equally phenomenal during the financing portion. He took time to explain each step of the process and answered any questions I had. He also interjected a lot of humor, which was refreshing and made the experience very enjoyable. Fabulous service!

pcmcdowell
6/21/2016

"Long time customer"

I have purchased six vehicles from the auto mall. Ryan has been involved in all but one sale. He has worked to get me the best deal and followed up with excellent customer service. I have been along time customer and do not plan on looking anywhere else when shopping for a vehicle. Great place to purchase a car. Courteous sales staff and excellent service department could not ask for more.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

June 21, 2016

Paul, Again thank you and your family for making Lima Cadillac Chevrolet your partner for all your automotive needs! I has been a pleasure assisting you with all your vehicles... Thank You, Ryan Swaney

randapaige
6/16/2016

"Buying my first car "

Everyone there was very friendly and I think I held a conversation with everyone. Since I'm in my twenties, the salesman I had was very appropriate since we were the same age. He was able to relate very well and was very funny. They also did a lot of work so I was able to purchase this car. It was a great experience

Bob

jv
6/14/2016

"disappointed"

This is the first time that I have purchased a car and the dealer didn't provide you with a full tank of gas. HOW CHEAP!! Also, when I went to pick up my vehicle, l had to ask for the driver floor mat that was missing and ask them to remove some marks on the outside of the car after they cleaned and prepared my car for pickup. The salesman was very courteous.

William Davis
6/10/2016

"2016 Chevrolet Traverse purchase"

I had the pleasure of working with Steve and he was amazing! After explaining my needs for a new vehicle, he knew exactly the type of SUV I was looking for and then put together a super deal so that I could affort to drive the new Chevy I've wanted for a long time. The whole team worked their tails off to make a new SUV possible for me and I can't thank them enough! Lima Auto Mall cares about people and truely are your friend in the car business. I would highly recommend and look forward to servicing my new Chevrolet at their dealership. Well Done!

Jim, Sales Manager

LeeM
6/08/2016

"Buying my car"

I was very pleased with the salesmen that helped me buy my car. They were very pleasant and caring. I was treated as a valuable customer and worked with me to achieve my goal. I also know that any future issues will be handled professionally .

lillymae
6/06/2016

"It was a GREAT experience!!"

Ryan Swaney went to work and found the car that I was looking for at the price I wanted to pay. My experience was a "10" from beginning to end!

Ralph Mller
6/05/2016

"FIRST VISIT BUT NOT MY LAST"

as soon as I pulled into the lot I felt very comfortable with the car buying experience. the sales staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease to make the deal that I was at ease with. this was my first visit but will not be my last.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

June 06, 2016

Thank You, Mr. and Mrs. Miller for your purchase. We look forward to servicing you with all your automotive needs in the future. Ryan Swaney and staff

Reviews of Steve Morrison