Lima Auto Mall

Lima Auto Mall

Call
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

Coy's
12/18/2014

"Very much worth the drive from Springfield "

We decided to go to Lima auto mall For our new vehicle needs. I have to say I have bought a lot of cars from dealers and bar none Lima auto mall was the best experience I have had!! We live in Springfield and was about 1:45 minutes away, although we have a local chevy dealer within five miles from our home! I was very happy we made the drive to Lima, Joslyn was great to deal with and very educated on the car and the dealership! She was more than accommodating, We went in on a Saturday and not one person was hesitant to say hello or help a fellow sales associate with anything needed! Eric in finance was great on getting us EXACTLY the deal we wanted payment and rate is right where we wanted it even adding the extended warranty!!.. They earned my business for years to come and we are so happy we left with our new certified 2014 impala.. You guys are great thanks again and merry Christmas!! HIGHLY ADVISE BUYING YOUR NEW CAR A THE LIMA AUTO MALL!!

dgre
12/11/2014

"They way it should work"

I purchased a used car from this dealership. I saw the car online in the morning, called the dealership, traveled the next day from out of town, and bought the car. It was very efficient and they were awesome to work with. Would do it again for sure. They were upfront about pricing, incentives, and everything. Restoring my faith in the car buying process !

Aaron Brougher

S. Thines
12/09/2014

"Great so far!"

Dave was helpful from the moment I called asking information about a trade in. Dave was very helpful in trying his best to evaluate if my car was a good option for trade in. Even though I did not end up trading in a car, Dave was still helpful when I wanted to come test drive the Mercury I ended up purchasing. Dave did a great job of explaining information about the SUV. He answered all the questions that I could think of at that time. He was always very friendly and never pushy or abrasive as a salesmen. Dave was very helpful and efficient in the paperwork process. He also offered to personally explain any or all gadgets and such in the car. To which I told him I would maybe be contacting him later about if needed. Overall Dave was wonderful and very helpful. However, I just purchased a day ago, so we will see how it goes. If there are problems in the future I may repost an update. But I do not expect there to be. All the employees I met were great.

kennyedmondsjr
12/02/2014

"Job Well Done"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Lima Auto Mall and it exceeds my expectations with being a customer for the first time. Customer service was outstanding and they really strive to put there customers first. I would truly buy there again.

luthmanpaul
11/24/2014

"False statement"

I bought a 2012 Sonic and my wife bought a 2013 Equinox on the same day from them. The sonic had an airbag light on and I was told just take it to a dealer and they can easily replace the sensor (because they were closing). Well now that "easily replaceable" sensor is costing me over 1,000 dollars. We bought our vehicles brand new from them and now I am out 1,000 dollars because they told me "its no big issue". Well it IS an issue.

Wooowooo
11/21/2014

"Hummer purchase "

I was looking to purchase a Hummer to replace mine that had a tree fall on it from a tornado. I had narrowed it to 3 , one from Nashville, one in Virginia and one in Lima. Dave, my salesman, went above and beyond his job duty to supply me with pics and request I needed. Very good experience and hope to do business again in the future.

Lana Lowry
11/18/2014

"Job well done."

I would like to thank Joslyn Emberling for an enjoyable experience. She listened to our concerns & addressed each one. The end result exceeded our expectations. I would gladly work with her in the future.

Cppd
11/10/2014

"BEWARE! No help post sale"

Bought a convertible First rain it leaks... Was told by sales manager that 'sometimes convertibles leak and it's your problem' Typical dealer that are nice until they get your money I will be reporting to the bbb. General manager became frustrated while trying to get off the hook. Didn't seem to care about my perspective at all instead just told stories about other customers which was not helpful.

candysdfgh
11/01/2014

"Overall great experience"

I appreciate joslyn Embering having a lot of patience with me. She worked at a pace that was comfortable for me and didn't make me feel pressured. I also appreciate Aaron in finance for his thorough explanation of all the paperwork . The Lima Auto Mall feels homey when your visiting. No pressure employees. THANKS!!!

fsudol
10/29/2014

"Great to do business with!!"

Easy buying experience. Dave Osbon was friendly, knowledgeable, and no pressure! The car was exactly as described in autotrader.com. Would not hesitate to buy a car there again. Since we live in New Albany and there were a few minor items to correct on the used car we bought, Dave even had the car delivered to our house at our convenience to save us another trip to Lima. Aaron, who walked us through all the paper work, thoroughly explained all the documents we needed to sign and answered all our questions.

Reviews of Aaron Brougher