Lima Auto Mall

Aaron Brougher, Finance Director, Lima Auto Mall

Aaron Brougher

Finance Director

January 21, 2017

"Professional fast to help you"

- Jlink0320

Are salesman help us get what I wanted and very pleased very one we came in contact with was very helpful thank you Lima auto mall Lima Ohio

January 21, 2017

"Great Experience - Chevy Equinox"

- pretti22

Called the dealership to see if they still had a car that was listed online before driving 2 hours. I talked to Ryan verified that they have the car on the lot. I was in contact with Rob throughout the day to make sure the car was still on the lot before heading to Lima. I got a call that the car was put on hold because I am driving so far and show great interest in the car. Ryan went above and beyond to do that for me. Once at dealership, Rob had the car already cleaned and sitting out front waiting on us. He showed us the ins and out of the car and then we test drove it. I then went ahead and purchased the car. This was a very easy process. Rob got the paperwork ready while Aaron started the financial side of everything. It was a smooth and quick process. I would definitely recommend Lima Auto Mall and plan on going back there for future cars.

January 13, 2017

"Great experience "

- Steven

Justin, Ryan, and Aaron were great to work with. All went above and beyond to help me get the truck I wanted with the terms that I was looking for. Got a good deal on my trade in as well.

New 2017 Chevrolet Trax, $29290