Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

uthorns97
4/30/2016

"Friendly dealers"

I could have a conversation about various things with many sales people and he informed of the auto market being a younger driver. I could not have asked for a better experience.

JDLee
4/18/2016

"New customer for LIFE!!!"

Some dealerships are known for their low prices and some dealerships are known for their exceptional customer service but very rarely are dealerships known for both... Lima Auto Mall is definitely one of the rare ones that delivers both!!! We traveled nearly 10 hours round trip to buy our new 2015 Cadillac XTS AWD from Lima Auto Mall and couldn't be happier!!! We are already looking forward to our next vehicle purchase from Lima Auto Mall!!! I found them through Cars.com and Jamie was very prompt in contacting me and she was active in the entire process, making sure my wife and I were completely satisfied the entire time Best of all, her amazing customer service didn't end at the sale, she even followed up a few days after!!! Ryan the sales manager was incredibly competitive with regards to numbers and was very transparent throughout the entire process. Never once did we feel even the slightest bit of pressure. Even Aaron Brougher who sat down with us to finalize all of our paperwork was absolutely amazing!!! It literally felt as if we had been life long customers and even old friends for years!!! Now we ARE life long customers and friends!!! If you are looking for the best deal, fastest value on trade and EXCEPTIONAL customer service then give Jamie a call IMMEDIATELY!!! You'll forever be glad you did!!! Stop reading my review and go experience their awesomeness yourself!!!

Aaron Brougher

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

April 18, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Lee, Thank you very much for the travel time you took to come see why Lima Auto Mall Has been in business for over 100 years! It all starts at the top Management and works it way down to the sales, service, parts and detail department. We appreciate your great words, and look forward to many more purchases from you and your friends. Thank you Ryan Swaney and the crew at Lima Auto Mall.

grapids
4/17/2016

"Great dealership to buy from"

Lima Auto Mall is the best car dealership I have ever purchased a vehicle from. I worked with Ryan Swaney and Mike Tanguay and both were friendly, knowledgeable, and customer 1st mentality. No pushiness or fake sincerity. Just great to deal with people. I had been searching for a one year old low mileage car for several weeks and I found it on Autotrader at Lima Auto Mall. The price for the car with the options and mileage on the car were the best in a 500 mile search area that I was looking at. Mike took all the time necessary to fully explain the features of the car and made sure I was comfortable and had no questions prior to me departing with the car. I would recommend this dealership to a friend or family member. Give them a try.

jhogan123
4/11/2016

"Honesty and courtesy are alive at Lima Auto Mall..."

Several years ago I made a trip from the U.P. of Michigan to Toledo and had some serious car trouble on the way. I decided the car wasn't worth fixing and started looking on the internet for a replacement. My search took me to the Lima Auto Mall website where I found a used car that would meet my needs at a reasonable price. I called and spoke with Ryan Swaney (now Sales Manager) and met with him the following day. The car I was looking at was exactly as advertised and the price was very good for that particular make and model. Being from out-of-state - and needing to take the car with me - Ryan worked with me and I was able to finance the car where I live and the paperwork was sent back to Ryan. I had been in a very difficult situation but everyone at Lima Auto Mall went above and beyond anything I had expected in order to make the sale work. As I was leaving I told Ryan that when I needed another car I would give him a call. Fast forward 6 years and the car that I had bought now has 170,000 miles on it and I need a different one so I got online and found a car that would work for me at Lima Auto Mall and so I called Ryan! He looked up the car and asked if he could call me back in 15 minutes or so because he wanted to go "put his hands on the car" so he could make sure that the car was in perfect shape with no dents, scratches, tears in the upholstery or anything else I would need to know about before I made the nearly 1000 mile round trip to buy the car. The car was exactly as he said -perfect! So I made the trip and was more than satisfied with the car and with everyone at the dealership. I have never been treated so well while buying anything - and especially a car! Every single person at the dealership that I met treated me like part of the family. As I was leaving I again told Ryan that I will see him when I am in the market for another car - and, God willing, I will!

I am bad with names but I think I met most of the management and sales staff!

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

April 12, 2016

John, It has been a pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs over the past years. Thank you for the review, and remember "We are your friend in the car business" Ryan Swaney GSM

Karla 123
4/03/2016

"Review from Karla House"

My experience it lima Automall was wonderful. I had a very good experience Jim and Aaron were both very helpful. I am very pleased with my purchase thanks again guys

dan4321
3/31/2016

"Amazing "

My fiancé and I had been searching for a three row SUV for a few months an whether it was the wrong price for the vehicle or couldn't find exactly the vehicle we were looking for it was a lot of dead end streets. We went to their dealership and left with the exact SUV for our family we had been looking for in a day. I will definitely return for all my future vehicle purchases. Thank you guys for all your help.

Malibu
3/28/2016

"Awesome"

I had a wonderful experience buying a car here. This is my fifth vehicle I have purchased from this dealership. From the sale to leaving with my brand new car; the service was fantastic. Ryan Swaney, Rob Crist, and Aaron in finance will work hard to get you the deal you want. I will never deal with any other dealer. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!! Thank you so much. Kimberly Wireman, MBA I would highly recommend the Lima Auto Mall for any vehicle purchase.

Country girl
3/25/2016

"Great buying experience!"

I can only speak as to the quality of the buying experience at Lima Chevy Automall since I have owned my new car less than a week. Based on my research, my pre-owned car was fairly priced. This eliminated the need to negotiate a lower price. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. That's the kind of experience I was looking for. I am a loyal GM customer and will look here first when I need another car.

Nicole L
3/18/2016

"After searching for used cars Lima Auto Mall was the best."

I've been looking for a used car for a couple of months. My husband and I went to several of the other dealerships in town and didn't find any used cars nearly as nice as what we found at Lima Auto Mall. The sales people were terrific, honest and upfront. We never had to wait. When we went back a second day to test drive, Chris was with another customer so Rob took us out to test drive so we didn't have to wait. When we decided to purchase Chris went out of his way to make sure everything went quickly and smoothly. Even the dreaded financing and signing of the papers was quick and easy! I would definitely go back and recommend Lima Auto Mall to my family or friends.

Christina_I
3/13/2016

"Husband needed a car"

Rob was very patient with us. He helped us find the perfect car! I think we test drove every vehicle on the lot until the Lease option was mentioned. Our minds were made up quickly and couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend Lima Auto Mall for your next vehicle!

Reviews of Ryan Swaney