Lima Auto Mall

Lima Auto Mall

Call
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

"My Second Purchase With Lima Auto Mall"

I have found the staff at the Lima Auto Mall to courteous, fair and straight forward in their dealings. This was my second purchase with them. I purchased a used vehicle from them in 2005 and drove it until I recently gave it to my son after 300,000 miles of use. I just purchased a Certified and Pre-owned vehicle with a service warranty. I'll tell you about service and work quality in 24,000 miles. Thanks Lima Auto Mall!

"Super Friendly and Honest"

My used vehicle was priced well and was in the exact condition that was promised to me over the phone. The sales team was very friendly and even relocated/organized my belongings from the traded in car to my new SUV while I filled out the paperwork. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

"First Auto purchase as a married couple "

We recently traded in 99 Dodge for a 2011 Chevy Traverse & we had a wonderful buying experience. We had some bumps during our purchase as we came from Findlay and already got pre approved thru our bank and that wasn't enough for Lima Auto Mall we had to rush around and close on all our paperwork to be able to take the new car home,that was hectic since it was a Saturday.Other than that we enjoyed our car buying experience. Chase was very nice, professional and down to earth. Thank you soo much!!!

"Great to work with"

Found the vehicle I was looking for, called Joe on getting details worked out. Being almost 100 miles away, we came to an agreement on my trade in and the sale of my Jeep for delivery a few days later. I was met at the door by Dave and I could tell this place is already great to deal with. Test drive and looking the vehicle over was smooth. Worked with Aaron in finance for all of the paperwork. Thank you very much Dave, Joe, and Aaron for making this a easy purchase!

"A refreshing change at a dealership."

Although we only purchased a used car for our daughter, we were treated as if we were buying a brand new automobile. Marc Crowder provided first class treatment to us, and even set up the insurance for us. Aaron in the finance section was a real joy to work with, pleasant, friendly, and informed in every phase of the job. There were no high pressure tactics to purchase anything, which is a refreshing change. All in all, a first rate dealership experience which I can recommend. Donnie & Sylvia Wireman.

"Used Car Purchase"

The staff at Lima Automall are professional and friendly. I drove in from Tennessee to purchase a vehicle. The salesperson, Joslyn Emberling, helped me through the entire process and answered all my questions. It was an effortless transaction. I would highly recommend Lima Automall based on my experience. MC Nashville, Tn

"new chevy traverse"

Three weeks ago my Chevy Tahoe was totaled in an auto accident so reluctantly I had to find something else to drive. Our salesman Marc and Aaron made this unscheduled buying experience very easy for us. I would recommend Marc and Lima auto mall to my family and friends

"Another Positive Experience"

I got to know the dealership when I purchased a new Chevrolet Impala. This was a positive experience with no pressure to complete the purchase. For this reason I also checked with them before purchasing a used 2014 Town and Country. I know I have give them a high rating but they earned it. It was a pleasure doing business with the Dealership and their staff.

"Wish I had bought previous cars from this dealer!!"

I was very impressed with the Lima Auto Mall, especially my sales guy Chase!! There was no pressuring me to buy and everyone from the finance department-Aaron to the others who work there were super nice and very helpful.

"Great customer sevice."

Great buying experience. Would recommend this dealership to others. I feel I got a great vehicle for the amount spent. Dave took the time to explain vehicle features and how to operate them. He even set up the blue tooth in my vehicle which I've owned for two years.

Reviews of Aaron Brougher