Lima Auto Mall

Lima Auto Mall
Call
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

"Great customer sevice."

Great buying experience. Would recommend this dealership to others. I feel I got a great vehicle for the amount spent. Dave took the time to explain vehicle features and how to operate them. He even set up the blue tooth in my vehicle which I've owned for two years.

"2010 Chevy Equinox"

My experience with this dealership was amazing. I am from Indiana and drove over 2 hours to purchase my car. I had been looking for a new SUV for some time and found one in perfect condition for a great price. Since I was driving from Indiana, they set up as much as they could over the phone and then had everything ready when I arrived. They even held the car for me until I come to get it. The car was in perfect condition and very clean. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Best dealership I've ever dealt with!

"2014 impala"

Very personable salesmen. Marc Crowder also was knowledgeable of all systems, warranty programs, and all vehicles. I would recommend Marc Crowder to any one looking to buy a new or used vehicle including my friends and family. He did not push more expensive cars or programs on me but informed me on all possibilities available. The lima Auto Mall had a nice selection of vehicles that were very reasonable priced also There wasn't too many vehicles where you get overwhelmed. I had a very pleasant experience.

"The end of our journey!"

We had started looking at new vehicles at the beginning of summer. We narrowed the search to a Traverse and Enclave. We happened to stop at the Lima Mall on a late Saturday evening when we found a red Traverse with everything we wanted. When we came into the Lima Mall on a Wed morning we were greeted by Stacia, with a smile and a hand shake. She answered all our questions, we went on a test drive. Sat. when we purchased the Traverse she stayed with us through the whole process even stayed, past closing time till we signed all the papers. Let me just say in 3 yrs when we will be looking again I hope she is still there. She is a treasure ! Honestly our whole experience, with Aaron and Stacia was a delight, they made what is usually a dreaded job, to a pleasant and rewarding experience. Thank you so much!

"Great experience"

Had a great friendly experience, with chase and joe on the 2012 camaro. thanks for the time and surprise to my wife on the presentation.

"gratitude"

they are nice and friendly people who where very thankful for my business they where patient with my situation they where honest about what I was getting and helpful with what I needed.

"Best place to shop for a vehicle!"

The employees went above and beyond my expectations for an auto dealership. I would highly recommend Lima Auto Mall! Thank you for an awesome shopping experience!

"NEW YORK BUYER"

Was unable to find the Cadillac that I was specific about w/ all the extras in my home state of NY, found exactly what I was Looking for here @ Lima,although I never went in person, my sale was done over the phone and overnighting paperwork,which Lima paid all the costs..Smooth Transaction, and I Loooove My Car--Thank You Dave Osbon it was a pleasure doing business with you, my only disappointment would be to the detailing department, this really needs improvement otherwise Im Very Pleased, shipping of my car was thru a Fantastic Company also,,,Thanks Again Deb Gumulak

"Went above and beyond"

My experience was awesome!! The only reason I did not rate all 5 stars is there is always room for improvement. Chase Martin went above and beyond what I expected, when I thought I couldn't get financing Chase calls and tells me I was approved for a vehicle better than I wanted. I was pleased with the vehicle and service and was floored to find out the payments were a lot less than I expected. Chase should be commended for his tenacity and willingness to help those with sub par credit!! I applaud him and the entire Lima Auto Mall staff!!!

"Excellent"

Was very impressed answered all my question and if Stacia didn't know she told me and gave me to some one that could answer my ques. Also impressed when I found some issues with car she had issues done right then an there.

Dave Osbon