Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

9/23/2016

"Follow up after sale"

I was very comfortable shopping at the Lima Auto Mall. I dealt with Justin Engle, Sales Consultant and Ryan Swaney, Sales manager. Both answered all my questions and looked to fill my needs in a car without putting any pressure on me to purchase out of my price range. Also I was impressed with their follow up after the sale.

Justin Engle

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

September 23, 2016

Thank you! We wish you the best, thank you for your business!

Scheck
9/16/2016

"No Pressure"

Love our car. We went to look and wasn't pressure while we looked. Rob Crist was very informative, courteous and easy to talk to.

Hinchcliff
9/16/2016

"very satisfied "

I am a repeat costumer- They sell good reliable used vehicles. I had certain items that I wanted in an SUV. Robert Crist showed me those vehicles without trying to get me to buy something else that I wasn't interested in. Crist listened to my needs.

Very happy Traverse owner
9/14/2016

"Amazing customer service!!!"

Jim went above and beyond excellent customer service! Test drove on a Friday. He followed up as promised with in the week. Then he followed up exactly one week from test drive. His commitment to the sale was 5stars and with no hassle or high pressure sales. The SUV was washed and ready for me to drive before I got there. He gave a tour of the service department and introduced me to different team members. It was the smoothest transaction ever!!! Thank you Jim.

Jim McKenna

Marge Jenkins
9/13/2016

"Perfect Way to Buy a Truck"

We went just to look and walked away with purchasing a truck. Justin Engle is an AWESOME sales consultant. Very polite and great to talk with. Bob Aubin did our financing quickly and easily. The finance director Aaron Brougher explained everything when signing all the paperwork. And we drove off with exactly what we wanted in just a couple of hours. BEST experience we've had purchasing any vehicle.

norm
9/11/2016

"Fast and complete"

We purchased a used Chevrolet Volt and dealt with Rick Jones who was a great sales person. We came from Michigan and got a great deal. Thanks

Jimmy
9/09/2016

"Hassel free car purchase."

Closed a deal over the phone to buy a Cadillac. Drove 325 miles for the deal. would do it again. Nice to do business with.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

September 10, 2016

Thank you Jimmy! We at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac appreciate your business! Hope you enjoy your new Cadillac CTS. Ryan Swaney and the team at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac

jeffrey bridges
9/05/2016

"great service"

sales clerk came out as we were looking at truck made it easier to look inside truck & was very thorough in showing us the vehicle. went inside to get price & again was very quick to get a quote in our price range

cokaincindy57
8/30/2016

"We always have a great experience when we come to purchase a"

We have always had a great experience when we come to lima auto mall everyone is so helpful and friendly we will always come back thankyou

Justin

Jonathan Nagel
8/21/2016

"Couldn't be happier!"

This was my first time purchasing from this dealreship, yet the staff and salesmen treated me like a valued returning customer! The selection of greatly priced vehicles was also impressive. Would definitely recommend the dealership to friends and family. Thanks again!

Bob Aubin