Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

09civic
6/29/2015

"Used Civic Purchase"

I was looking for a used Civic and found something that matched my search specifications at Lima Auto Mall. Lima Auto Mall was spot on with the price compared to three other used car delears. Finalizing the paperwork was simple and quick. Our sale consultant Chase Martin was professional and followed up on all our questions and concerns. I was hoping that Lima Auto Mall would offer some future services such as free oil changes matching their competitors offers. Overall a pleasant experience.

kjmh07
6/23/2015

"Another Great Experience"

This is my second vehicle purchase from Lima Auto Mall. It was a great experience. They are very thorough & efficient. I went in to check out a few cars that I saw on their website & in a few hours I was out the door with my new Impala! Rick Jones & Eric Olson did a great job & answered all of my questions!

papabuckeye
6/17/2015

"Cooperative all around"

After finding the car I wanted online (Chevy Volt), Aaron Marshall was most helpful in getting me into it and was most informative and pleasant during the process.

GMguy15
6/11/2015

"Best Customer Service!"

This is the first time ever going to Lima Auto Mall and it was a very pleasant experience. I found our vehicle listed on the internet and called about it,from that call to the final piece of the process it was a very welcome feeling from all the staff that we were involved with. Would definitely come back again and will tell people about the dealership!

Amy W.
6/04/2015

"Chevy Captiva won my heart"

This was my second vehicle purchase at Lima Auto Mall in the past three years and it was a truly wonderful experience. The employees stand behind their brand & work together as a team ready & willing to address any concerns, questions or comments. My salesman, Aaron Marshall, was thorough & knowledgeable of GM standards, features and products and though he's a fairly new employee at Lima Auto Mall this transaction was smooth and professional. He works well with the team and his efficiency and attention to detail are a positive asset to the dealership. I wish Aaron much success in his career and I'm absolutely confident this young man is on the ladder to success!

Slush2015
6/03/2015

"AWESOME!!!!!!!"

Called Steve on Friday told him price and style of car I was interested in, Drove away in a 2012 Chevy Cruze on Monday!!!!! I'm in love with my new car!!!! I was nervous I would have to settle on a car that was just ok but it's perfect!!!!! The whole experience was Great!!!! Thank you Steve & Aaron for making this a fun exciting time for me!!!!!!!!

jho711
5/31/2015

"Amazing"

Just got a new job and thought I would see how things would go credit wise so I would know what to work on in the next few months. Aaron was great in treating me like I had money in hand and a great credit score. Then he made things work and boom I am driving a car off the lot with zero down.

Jason Horvath

rantos
5/22/2015

"Absolutely Amazing Experience"

From entering the sales building to the final handshake, the experience was absolutely amazing. Steve Morrison is as experienced as they come, treating you with utmost respect and making you feel truly welcomed. Explained in detail the car features (which is something I didn't get from my previous salesperson) I could go on about Steve but there is other I have to speak about. Ryan the sales manager was equally as professional as Steve and was willing and able to close the deal. Ryan made it happen and saved me a little bit of cash which made it even better. Lastly but by no means least Aaron the finance manager was superior to say the least. It is usually one of the most dreaded things you do is sitting down with the finance manager (maybe that's because of where I went before) anyhow Aaron is easy to talk to and doesn't push to get additional sales he actually listens to your responses and will recommend different options if you are interested in hearing about them.

tjburden
5/22/2015

"Recall on 2011 Inpala"

Called service about a recall on a 2011 Impala the first thing they ask me if I bought my car there or had it serviced there, I said no. They took my phone number and said they would call me. That was five months ago and no phone call yet. I thought a dealer had to take care of a recall even if you didn't buy it there. What is going on here? I did not take any names and I did not get any service.

Scott419
5/19/2015

"2nd car purchase"

The staff at the Lima Auto Mall were friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. This is the second car I've purchased from them and it was a great experience. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased and the service they provided.

Reviews of Aaron Brougher