Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

T-berries
2/05/2016

"Great Experience"

The best experience ever with buying a car, from the search on line, getting a fair price with trade in and a great deal. A friendly knowledgeable staff made it very easy from start to finish.

Ryan Swaney

Chevyltz
2/04/2016

"Purchased a car "

Very nice dealership the people were very nice and helpful no high pressure like some other places I've been to I would do business with them again

Bogies
2/03/2016

"Great place to buy a vehicle"

My daughter who was in an accident on Jan 7th, needed to replace her car. We searched online and went to a few different dealers. The other dealers made us feel uneasy, they seemed very unprofessional. They offered no warranty on the used vehicles. We saw this 05' Vibe, and went to "look" at it and we were all impressed with the staff. We were not expecting to buy it that night, but they made it possible and we got to take it home that night. She loves her car. Thanks to Chris and Aaron!

Laura123
2/03/2016

"Everyone was super nice and helpful!"

I found a 2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum on the Lima Auto Mall website that I was interested in. Because I live 3 hours away from the dealership, I initially corresponded via email with Jason Wright. Jason was great about answering all of my questions quickly and getting me a quote for my trade in (I needed to have this information before I could commit to making the drive to the dealership). Once I got to the dealership for a test drive Jason and Robert Crist were extremely courteous. I test drove this car, and they were very understanding when I asked to test drive a new 2016 XTS Luxury model so that I could compare the two (since they had different engines/features). I ultimately decided on the 2015. I've bought many new cars over the years (this was actually my first used car) and I've been treated "not-so-great" by a lot of dealers. But there wasn't a single person at Lima Auto Mall that wasn't totally courteous and treated me with respect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lima Auto Mall to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

Granyma
1/30/2016

"Thank you"

We just purchased our Cadillac SRX from the Lima Auto Mall and Steve Morrison. Steve was very knowledgeable about the Cadillac and very pleasant and easy to deal with. We would highly recommend this salesman and this dealership!

Art & Nadine
1/18/2016

"Car purchase"

Our experience with our salesman, Robert Crist and Finance Director, Aaron Brougher was seamless and enjoyable. Our questions were answered effortlessly , service was speedy. We certainly will recommend this dealership to others. Before our visit to the dealership, our phone conversations with Jason Wright were very helpful in our decision to buy.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

January 19, 2016

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure talking with you prior and setting up your financing. Glad everything went well once you arrived! Please refer any friends, family or anyone else you may know that is looking for a vehicle.

Dkcoil
1/05/2016

"Very Good!!"

I had been looking for a few months for a suv. I found a 2015 Equox. I had a specific payment I wanted to be at. Jason the finance guy, worked really hard for me, and got me a great rate and the payment I wanted. Chris was my sales guy, he did a great job getting everything put together and showing me the features of my new Equox!! I will diffenty go back there and recommend them to all my friends!!

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

January 05, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business! It was great to work with you. Jason Wright Sales Manager Lima Chevrolet Cadillac

Happy used car buyer
1/01/2016

"Used car shopping-great experience"

Rob Crist did an excellent job in helping us make our purchase. Knowledgeable, great customer service and professional. He was down to earth, very friendly and made it a pleasant experience by not taking a high-pressure sales approach. We will definitely look to Rob for any future purchases...new or used.

Glenn
12/31/2015

"2010 Milan"

Very pleased with the way Rob and Jason pointed us to a best price/ auto selection to help purchase a used car for my daughter. This saved us a lot of time and resulted in a great deal since we already had made comparisons from other dealers. Rob provided a very courteous and no pressure experience and would do business with him again.

MNH
12/29/2015

"Excellent experience"

Just purchased an used Honda Ridgeline (12/28/15). We drove 2 hours to test drive the vehicle. Rick Jones was knowledgeable about the vehicle, its history and previous owner. There was no pressure, gimmicks, scams or anything of the sort. The entire purchase process was detailed at every step; they went beyond to ensure our comfort and understanding of all terms. The asking price was well below market value (according to independent sources), and I had a firm understanding of the market, so I did not attempt to negotiate on it. However, the sales manager Ryan Swaney did work with us on our trade-in value. We left there feeling satisfied and happy with our purchase; presumably a fair deal for both sides.

Reviews of Aaron Brougher