Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

rantos
5/22/2015

"Absolutely Amazing Experience"

From entering the sales building to the final handshake, the experience was absolutely amazing. Steve Morrison is as experienced as they come, treating you with utmost respect and making you feel truly welcomed. Explained in detail the car features (which is something I didn't get from my previous salesperson) I could go on about Steve but there is other I have to speak about. Ryan the sales manager was equally as professional as Steve and was willing and able to close the deal. Ryan made it happen and saved me a little bit of cash which made it even better. Lastly but by no means least Aaron the finance manager was superior to say the least. It is usually one of the most dreaded things you do is sitting down with the finance manager (maybe that's because of where I went before) anyhow Aaron is easy to talk to and doesn't push to get additional sales he actually listens to your responses and will recommend different options if you are interested in hearing about them.

Scott419
5/19/2015

"2nd car purchase"

The staff at the Lima Auto Mall were friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. This is the second car I've purchased from them and it was a great experience. I am very happy with the vehicle I purchased and the service they provided.

AngieSmith
5/15/2015

"Amazing customer service!!!!"

I cannot say enough about the staff at Lima Auto Mall. They have the best customer service of any dealership I have delt with in the past.

knish
4/27/2015

"Used vehicle purchase"

Stopped in the dealership just to see what was available. Salesman was very friendly and welcoming but not pushy. I had a couple different vehicles in mind and after stopping at a few dealerships, decided to go with Lima Auto Mall. They had the vehicle I wanted at a competitive price. Every employee that we encountered was very friendly and offered assistance. From the beginning of the transaction to the very end I was pleased with the service I received. I would recommend this dealership.

Aaron Maxwell, Sales

conniep
4/23/2015

"My purchase experience"

From the moment I arrived everyone that I dealt with starting with Aaron Maxwell treated me with respect and worked hard to make sure that I had the vehicle I wanted at the price I could afford. I have always been extremely happy with the salespeople at LAM as well as the courtesy of all who work there. Everyone is friendly and puts their customers first. LAM truly knows what "customer service is all about" and they do it without high pressure sales. I have recommended them to many people and will continue to do so.

Aaron Maxwell

njbat
4/15/2015

"Two vehicle purchase"

Chase is an excellent salesman, not pushy and addressed all of are questions and concerns. Aaron was wonderful on handling the financial end of the deal. We will definitely return when it's time to buy again.

Wideload7
4/09/2015

"Hard situation gone smoothly"

I came in with a difficult situation, Joslyn was more then understanding! Very pleased. she was so understanding and Her patience was just what I needed. All aspects of the dealership were great. Thanks so much! :)

jim
2/24/2015

"Great Service and Hospitality"

I was very pleased with the purchase of my 2014 Equinox from Lima Auto Mall. This makes my third auto purchase from them and my wife has also purchased three autos from them. My sales person, Rick Jones, seemed to go out of his way to make the Equinox purchase doable. I would most definitely recommend this dealership for your purchase of a vehicle.

Claudia
2/07/2015

"Could You Move Closer To Us?"

I found an Enclave on line that I wanted to test drive at the Lima Auto Mall. I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. Lima is about 2 hours from our house. I called ahead to make sure the car was available before we made the trip. Ryan was unabe to call me right back, but I spoke with Chase on my second phone conversation and he was a delight. The car was out front, running and waiting on us to hop in for a spin. Chase spent all afternoon with us test driving the car, explaining all the gadgets, and working out a deal. A very pleasant atmosphere and well worth the drive. To work with this staff was a pleasure! I just wish they were a lot closer to our house!!!

John
2/03/2015

"They take the hassle out of car buying"

Drove down from Battle Creek, MI to check out a great deal on a 2010 Cadillac CTS. Called ahead and talked to Marc who provided all the necessary details to make sure the trip would be worth it. Once we got down there the car was exactly as described and we were helped right away. Couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a car. Lima Auto Mall also matched the interest rate I had been preapproved for from my local bank, allowing me to take the car home that day. Thanks again to Marc and all of the folks at Lima Auto Mall!

Reviews of Aaron Brougher