Lima Auto Mall

Chris Kiefer

April 21, 2017

"Fast friendly service"

- Weststar99

Ryan and Justin were very helpful in getting me out of a lease and helping me get into a newer vehicle. I have no complaints whatsoever. They worked around my schedule and didn't waste my time. Justin was very knowledgeable regarding product knowledge and answered all my questions.

April 20, 2017

"Quick, Easy, Affordable"

- 2016ChevyImpala

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Lima Chevy. Rob Crist has worked with me both times, and he has been excellent. His customer service is unmatched. I was in and out in less than 2 hours on my day of purchase. He even helped me with scheduling an install for a remote car starter and set up my On Star for me. Rob and the rest of the team at Lima Chevy are a class act. I would recommend 10/10 times!

April 14, 2017

"Best experience ever!!"

- Lcipponeri

My husband and I drove 2 hours to purchase our new Tahoe from Justin. We will be driving 2 hours again when it is time for a new one! Honestly- it was easiest and best car buying process we've ever had. Justin had everything ready for us to sign when we got there and despite keeping him and Aaron late on a Friday night- they were extremely welcoming and fun to work with. I spent a lot of time searching for "the one" and so thankful my search ended at Lima Auto Mall.

New 2016 Cadillac ATS, $44610