Lima Auto Mall

Aaron Brougher, Finance Director, Lima Auto Mall

Aaron Brougher

Finance Director

February 26, 2017

"Best Car Purchase Experience Ever"

- Ttatkins91

If I could rate my experience higher than five stars, I would without any hesitation. The sales staff at this dealership is second to none. I bought a vehicle I found on the internet without any trips to the dealership. From the initial phone call to the transport and delivery, they took care of everything. Living in the Nashville area, I had to trust and rely on them to be my 'eyes' on the vehicle. Thanks to my sales person, Rob, the vehicle was even better than I had imagined. The customer care Rob provided and his professionalism was flawless and I can't thank you enough! Thanks to sales manager, Ryan for his help in making this a smooth deal. Not to mention, I was able to get the car at a great price! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You absolutely will not be disappointed. They deliver a great vehicle, a great deal and a great experience and you'll want to pay it forward and share with others.

February 20, 2017

"Pleasant first-time experience with this dealer."

- Jd and Pj

Steven Wilkerson was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. He spent time needed to explain all aspects of the vehicle and made sure to check with other staff for extended information if needed. We felt comfortable that we were dealing with a reputable organization.

February 20, 2017

"I was very well please with the serveces.."

- truckguy

Rob was very knowledgeable in answering all my questions and no high pressure sales pitch ,. I would definitely recommend him to others. Yours truly Dan Phillips and Jan

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $46467