Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

NOW HIRING 3 SALESPEOPLE @ LIMA CHEVROLET CADILLAC ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 419-993-6000 Ask for Ryan Swaney or Jason Wright If you, or if you know of anyone, that could use a good job please let us know! The only requirements: 1. A Good Attitude 2. Ability to Listen 3. Willingness to learn 4. Desire to be the best 5. A team player 6. You ___________________ We can provide you: 1. A great atmosphere with a family owned company 2. A guaranteed salary + bonuses 3. Health, Vision and Dental Insurance 4. 401K 5. A 5 day work week 6. Best hours around in the car business 7. Free training ___________________ We have made quite a few changes here in the last 45 days since. We are extremely proud to be a part of the recent changes and now transition into Lima Chevrolet Cadillac. No with more business, we need help in finding a few new salespeople. If interested in talking more, let us know! There is plenty of traffic here and continuing to get busier every day!! We just need a few more solid people! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ From our first day of business over 100 years ago, we here at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Chevrolet & Cadillac vehicles in Lima as well as the surrounding counties. As such, we have become an GM Certified automotive leader in our area. From the beginning, Lima Chevrolet Cadillac has provided the best selection of vehicles, top notch showroom, service department and grounds. We continue to provide quality customer service, and under our new management we are stepping up the effectiveness and efficiency of the whole process! Everyone is busy and values their time, we want the chance to show you again or prove to you how quick buying a vehicle can be! Whether you are in the market for a New Chevrolet, Cadillac or a quality Pre-owned or GM Certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. If we don't have what you are looking for here and you want to keep your business here, let us locate it for you and get it here! Also, we have many financing options, 1st time buyer with no credit, lack of established credit, credit issues (student loans/ medical bills) or think you have the worst credit possible, we have guaranteed financing and NO credit application will be denied. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed Auto Parts and Service Departments at Lima Chevrolet Cadillac offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000.

About Lima Auto Mall

Mike S
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

Steve made the purchase go smoothly and without hassles. Also took the time to setup blue tooth, Sirius XM and OnStar; Also took the time to show all the cool gadgets and how to navigate the menus. Very happy with my Certified Preowned 2012 Chevy Cruze

Lucky Chuck
7/18/2016

"good service & friendly sales people."

We had great service,All people were kind & considerate in showing what we were looking for-Everyone.Any questions we had were answered & treated with good information we asked for.All options were given to us.We were very pleased & is the 2nd car we bought here.

carly
7/13/2016

"used car purchase"

Was looking for a newer car. Had seen several I wanted to check out from their website. I did end up purchasing a car from their sales consultant, Rob Crist. Rob was extremely helpful, courteous and professional. Would recommend anyone visiting Lima Auto Mall to ask for Rob. Would have given a 5 star rating, but was upset with the person who set up the loan. I had requested to go thru my Credit Union, and was told they got me a better deal from the one they set up with. ( not all their fault, I should have questioned it ) the loan rate is over 4. higher than who I requested to go with ). Extremely satisfied with Rob from their sales staff and would gladly recommend him to others.

every associate I had contact with that day was exceptionally courtious, and friendly.

bob
7/10/2016

"new car"

Stop there to look at new and used Cadillac's. felt good talking and working with the sales people. after several test drives of different vehicles I ended up buying a new CT6.

JD Martin
7/07/2016

"new cadillac purchase"

I was shopping for a new Cadillac XT5 and after going to several dealerships ended up stopping at the Lima Auto Mall where I had bought a few vehicles in the past. Everyone was great to deal with and weren't pushy at all. Offered a good deal and the entire process was seamless. Rob Crist went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. Since I no longer live in town Rob went the extra mile and drove up to pick me up and bring me back to the dealership so I didn't have to worry about finding a ride. Top notch service and management was even checking in to make sure I was being taken care of.

Chevydude2015
6/29/2016

"Easy to do business with !"

I just bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado. Rob made the whole process so easy . Did all the paper work and deal over the internet and via email ,since we live 1 1/2 hours from the dealer . When arrived everything was ready to go ! Rob was great going over all the features of the truck and showing how to use the. True professional ! Highly recommend Rob and the whole team there !

Bobby Tackett
6/24/2016

"I just want to say I think I was treated very fairly. "

I went to the Kia dealership a few months ago, and all I got was a big hassel. I was treated very fairly at The Lima Auto Mall. I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and professional treatment that I received. It only took one trip to The Auto Mall. I think I made three trips to Kia and was never satisfied with what they wanted to do for me. Thank you to all the great people I met at The Auto Mall.

Larry l
6/23/2016

"just the best"

Looking for a new car. And Rob Crist went over the car that we were thinking about buying from the front to the rear. After we brought the car everything went very smooth. He even went back over everything again so we would understand everything. This is the first time that we brought a car that someone went over everything. This is the best dealership in Lima ohio. Everyone that we talk to was very helpful and friendly.

Amy
6/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Steve Morrison helped me find a replacement Jeep after mine was totaled in a wreck. I felt welcomed and appreciated from the moment I walked in; which is often not the case for young women who don't know much about cars (myself included). Steve was patient and answered all of my questions. He even offered to return my rental vehicle on my behalf so I could drive my new Jeep home that day. Steve went out of his way to make sure I was accommodated - he was able to beat my previous interest rate, and gave me a very competitive price on my vehicle. Aaron Brougher was equally phenomenal during the financing portion. He took time to explain each step of the process and answered any questions I had. He also interjected a lot of humor, which was refreshing and made the experience very enjoyable. Fabulous service!

pcmcdowell
6/21/2016

"Long time customer"

I have purchased six vehicles from the auto mall. Ryan has been involved in all but one sale. He has worked to get me the best deal and followed up with excellent customer service. I have been along time customer and do not plan on looking anywhere else when shopping for a vehicle. Great place to purchase a car. Courteous sales staff and excellent service department could not ask for more.

Lima Auto Mall responded to this review

June 21, 2016

Paul, Again thank you and your family for making Lima Cadillac Chevrolet your partner for all your automotive needs! I has been a pleasure assisting you with all your vehicles... Thank You, Ryan Swaney

Reviews of Ryan Swaney