Read Reviews Lima Auto Mall

Mike TanguaySales and Leasing Consultant7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lima Auto Mall

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lima Auto Mall has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service.

Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice.

In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

Our Location

pdb1966
8/30/2014 3:34:02 PM

Tod KitchenTod Kitchen

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

they are nice and friendly people who where very thankful for my business they where patient with my situation they where honest about what I was getting and helpful with what I needed.

Twitter
"Best place to shop for a vehicle!"

Allmanb
8/29/2014 5:27:38 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Chase MartinChase Martin
Joe ShawJoe Shaw

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

The employees went above and beyond my expectations for an auto dealership. I would highly recommend Lima Auto Mall! Thank you for an awesome shopping experience!

"NEW YORK BUYER"

gumulak
8/29/2014 10:04:57 AM

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

Was unable to find the Cadillac that I was specific about w/ all the extras in my home state of NY, found exactly what I was Looking for here @ Lima,although I never went in person, my sale was done over the phone and overnighting paperwork,which Lima paid all the costs..Smooth Transaction, and I Loooove My Car--Thank You Dave Osbon it was a pleasure doing business with you, my only disappointment would be to the detailing department, this really needs improvement otherwise Im Very Pleased, shipping of my car was thru a Fantastic Company also,,,Thanks Again
Deb Gumulak

"Went above and beyond"

12jwlz
8/23/2014 8:15:00 PM

Tod KitchenTod Kitchen
Chase MartinChase Martin

4.4

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

My experience was awesome!! The only reason I did not rate all 5 stars is there is always room for improvement. Chase Martin went above and beyond what I expected, when I thought I couldn't get financing Chase calls and tells me I was approved for a vehicle better than I wanted. I was pleased with the vehicle and service and was floored to find out the payments were a lot less than I expected. Chase should be commended for his tenacity and willingness to help those with sub par credit!! I applaud him and the entire Lima Auto Mall staff!!!

"Excellent"

chucks1550
8/18/2014 4:17:01 PM

Stacia LyleStacia Lyle

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

Was very impressed answered all my question and if Stacia didn't know she told me and gave me to some one that could answer my ques. Also impressed when I found some issues with car she had issues done right then an there.

"Road trip"

BOBBYHHR
8/15/2014 11:40:28 PM

Aaron BrougherAaron Brougher

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

Dave was a great person to deal with. From the moment we got to lima auto mall it was as if we wereexpected and greated as good people to deal with. I was wanting a better deal but I am very trusting as a up front buyer , not one to haggle with .
Dave was on the ball as what are needs were as when we finished our paper work Dave had all our stuff in the hhr and all key and fobs in order. It is good to see a person on the ball as to what is going on around him. The shop was nice and organized ,as a retired shop teacher that is a good sign of people who cae what is all around them. Was great to see people working as a team :-)
Thanks , Robert and Barbara Booth

Twitter
"Out of state Internet Buyer"

Cedar555
8/13/2014 9:06:41 PM

Aaron BrougherAaron Brougher

4.4

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

The process of buying the car and working through the details was excellent and quick. Getting the car delivered was slower than discussed during purchase and a bit of a hassle but in the end got the car I wanted. Thanks

"Sean is the man!"

A&AWarren
7/30/2014 9:37:27 PM

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

My husband and I just bought a 2014 Dodge Charger from Sean and had the BEST car shopping experience EVER! It was a quick, entertaining, no hassle experience. Definitely have loyal customers here...as long as it's a Dodge.

Twitter
"2014 CHEVY IMPALA 2LZ!!!!"

marcollins11
7/30/2014 12:39:17 PM

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

I searched all over the internet for the new body 2014 ltz. Lima auto mall had one of the best prices around and the car is certified with a good warranty. My first search was for just a used 2014 but the salesman Sean Sanders explained the importance of a vehicle being certified. I appreciated him taking the time out to explain. He didn't seem to be a pushy salesman, just wanted to make sure I had the best knowledge going forth on my car search. I like the fact that I didn't feel pushed into buying at lima. No pressure and very informative salesman, I feel that’s what most car buyers want from a car dealership.

I decided to go check out the car at the lima auto mall, it was about a 2 and half hour drive. I got there around 7:30 and they close at 8:00. I was at the auto mall after close of business hours and didn't feel any pressure to hurry up and buy or leave. The sales people were very friendly. I decided to purchase my vehicle at Lima auto mall. Sean was GREAT at working with me to get to a price I felt comfortable with. The finance guy was AWESOME as well. He also gave me some good advice about finance and answered my questions.

Twitter
"Great Experience Yet Again!!!"

Mommyof4GreatGirls
7/26/2014 7:36:11 AM

Ryan SwaneyRyan Swaney

My Review Of Lima Auto Mall:

This was our second time buying from Lima Auto Mall!! Sean and Ryan were very helpful and we got a great deal on our 2013 Yukon XL! Thanks so much to both of them! We would highly recommend Lima Auto Mall and both Sean and Ryan!! We will be back again.

Reviews 11-20 >>