Lima Auto Mall

2200 North Cable Road,
Lima, Ohio 45807
Lima Auto Mall Info
About Lima Auto Mall

From our first day of business, we here at Lima Auto Mall have held a solid commitment to providing the broadest selection of Cadillac and Chevrolet vehicles in Lima as well as the Findlay, Dayton, Fort Wayne, and Bellefontaine areas, as such we have become an automotive leader in our area. From the beginning Lima Auto Mall has provided the best selection of vehicles, and quality customer service. Whether you are in the market for a new vehicle like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Silverado, Malibu or a quality pre-owned or certified used vehicle, we have what you are looking for. Also, we have many financing options to meet your needs, and are willing to help you find a understandable car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can be sure that Lima Auto Mall will help you get into the automobile of your choice. In need of auto parts or maintenance? You will find the professionally managed auto parts and service Departments at Lima Auto Mall offer great pricing for any of your automotive needs. With convenient hours to best fit your busy schedule, we provide the service you need in a timely manner and at a price that you can afford. If you have any questions, please contact us at 419-993-6000

About Lima Auto Mall

jim
2/24/2015

"Great Service and Hospitality"

I was very pleased with the purchase of my 2014 Equinox from Lima Auto Mall. This makes my third auto purchase from them and my wife has also purchased three autos from them. My sales person, Rick Jones, seemed to go out of his way to make the Equinox purchase doable. I would most definitely recommend this dealership for your purchase of a vehicle.

Claudia
2/07/2015

"Could You Move Closer To Us?"

I found an Enclave on line that I wanted to test drive at the Lima Auto Mall. I knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay. Lima is about 2 hours from our house. I called ahead to make sure the car was available before we made the trip. Ryan was unabe to call me right back, but I spoke with Chase on my second phone conversation and he was a delight. The car was out front, running and waiting on us to hop in for a spin. Chase spent all afternoon with us test driving the car, explaining all the gadgets, and working out a deal. A very pleasant atmosphere and well worth the drive. To work with this staff was a pleasure! I just wish they were a lot closer to our house!!!

John
2/03/2015

"They take the hassle out of car buying"

Drove down from Battle Creek, MI to check out a great deal on a 2010 Cadillac CTS. Called ahead and talked to Marc who provided all the necessary details to make sure the trip would be worth it. Once we got down there the car was exactly as described and we were helped right away. Couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a car. Lima Auto Mall also matched the interest rate I had been preapproved for from my local bank, allowing me to take the car home that day. Thanks again to Marc and all of the folks at Lima Auto Mall!

coupe
1/28/2015

"As Arnold said "I will be back" "

Sunday, on my way back home from D.C. to Indiana, we stopped to view a Cadillac on the lot. Monday, I called the "instant chat" number listed in Auto Trader and the secretary gave me to Mark Crowder. That day my husband drove over. He gave him the trade-in value and price to close the deal. Wednesday, we drove back over, the deal was completed without difficulty. Mark spent a half hour showing us the bells & whistles and we drove our "new" car home as happy campers. Sue

Ed
1/25/2015

"2011 silverado"

this is the second used purchase I have made at the lima auto mall.my wife was searching on line and saw the Silverado, we drove to the dealership on sunday looked it over and called back on Monday to set up an appointment. drove it and negotiated a deal I was comfortable with.the salesman steve Morrison was top shelf in every way we talked and shared stories from the past, I would have no problem going back to the lima auto mall for future purchases, thank you steve.

petnoyes
1/03/2015

"PURCHASING A CAR"

I have been doing business with the Lima Auto Mall for nearly 20 years because I have found none better in our area. I have been dealing with Rick Jones when purchasing a car. Rick is customer oriented placing the customer in first place. He is knowledgeable about all cars on the lot and is able to answer or get the answer to - any question the customer might have. Once the car is purchased Rick spends time with you in the car going over the functioning of different systems. He will spend time with you so that you feel comfortable when you drive off the lot. Rick is a member of a well orchestrated professional team that places the requirements of the customer first. Also, service after your purchase is extraordinary. You are treated professionally, courteously and with dignity when you bring your car in for service. Service personnel keep you informed of what they are doing to your car and what they did to it after the work is done. You can wait in a very nice customer waiting room while the work is being performed on your car. Work is done quickly and done right the first time. When purchasing a new or used car you are not going to do any better than Lima Auto Mall. They are a cut above the best.

Jbrookyln
12/31/2014

"No Headaches...dream come true"

I purchased a 2013 corvette. I was very skeptical having the car come from Ohio, being I live in New York. However, the customer service at Lima Auto Mall made it so easy. Specifically, Dave and Joe, made the entire process very pleasurable and the car came in perfect condition as they stated. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Oardy
12/19/2014

"Easiest car purchase ever!!!!"

Thank you Lima Auto Mall. The experience that I recently had with your entire staff was by far the easiest and most efficient that I have had purchasing a vehicle!!! I visited the dealership, test drove the vehicle, we talked pricing and trade and I was out of there in 1 1/2 hours. Came back the next day and drove off in my CTS in about 35 minutes. Joslyn and Eric were fantastic to deal with and made the trip painless and simple!!!

Coy's
12/18/2014

"Very much worth the drive from Springfield "

We decided to go to Lima auto mall For our new vehicle needs. I have to say I have bought a lot of cars from dealers and bar none Lima auto mall was the best experience I have had!! We live in Springfield and was about 1:45 minutes away, although we have a local chevy dealer within five miles from our home! I was very happy we made the drive to Lima, Joslyn was great to deal with and very educated on the car and the dealership! She was more than accommodating, We went in on a Saturday and not one person was hesitant to say hello or help a fellow sales associate with anything needed! Eric in finance was great on getting us EXACTLY the deal we wanted payment and rate is right where we wanted it even adding the extended warranty!!.. They earned my business for years to come and we are so happy we left with our new certified 2014 impala.. You guys are great thanks again and merry Christmas!! HIGHLY ADVISE BUYING YOUR NEW CAR A THE LIMA AUTO MALL!!

dgre
12/11/2014

"They way it should work"

I purchased a used car from this dealership. I saw the car online in the morning, called the dealership, traveled the next day from out of town, and bought the car. It was very efficient and they were awesome to work with. Would do it again for sure. They were upfront about pricing, incentives, and everything. Restoring my faith in the car buying process !

Aaron Brougher