Lima Auto Mall

Chris Kiefer

Steve Morrison, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Lima Auto Mall

Steve Morrison

March 22, 2017

"Awesome! They truly value their customers!"

- Aliciadyllan

Everyone was very helpful, went out of their way in a "snow storm" to help us. We never felt any kind of pressure, in fact they made us feel like we were valued customers! It was such a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have nothing negative to say. We will be recommending and when the time is right, be coming back for another vehicle! Chris Kiefer is amazing!!!

March 21, 2017

"Worth the trip"

- Dex-n-Jan

Travelled over 150 miles for the great selection. The staff could not have been nicer. They took plenty of time with me to make sure I was comfortable with my vehicle purchase and operations. Great buying experience. Thanks to Justin, Aaron, and Chasity!

March 21, 2017

"Looking for a safe used car on a limited budget"

- schoonover43

My daughter just turned 16 and we were looking for a car that was reliable and safe for a new driver and within a tight budget. I had written a review on Lima Auto Mall and Mike Tanguay in February 2013 when I had a great experience in buying my Tahoe and nothing has changed. Another great experience, again! I was asking a lot in a car with limited budget and they continue to deliver. They had taken a 2011 Cruze Eco in trade and knew it would be a great car for a new driver and they made it fit within our budget. They performed a thorough inspection and detailed the car prior to our test drive. They took all the work and stress out of buying a car. All I did was make a call and let them know what I was looking for and they just called me when one came available. I would definitely recommend Lima Auto Mall to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $46467