Linden Volkswagen

Linden Volkswagen

Call
Linden Volkswagen Info
About Linden Volkswagen

Welcome to Linden Volkswagen, where you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you discover the latest offerings from Volkswagen, as well as the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles found anywhere. You can find New and Pre-Owned Volkswagens at many dealers throughout the Tri-State. However, as you probably already know, the products themselves are generally similar no matter where you buy or lease them from. The experience you receive before, during, and after the sale is what truly separates the great dealers from the good ones - the leader from everyone else. At Linden Volkswagen, we're fully committed to providing you with the leading VW automotive experience in the area. That commitment is why we invest in on-going staff training and facility improvements. It's the reason our factory trained Service team is equipped with the newest diagnostic equipment, and why our Parts Department is fully stocked with the parts needed to complete repairs as efficiently as possible. We believe you deserve a first class experience every time you interact with us, whether you're among our thousands of loyal clients, or a first-time visitor. As you meet our staff, learn about our world-class products and services, and spend time in our facilities, I'm confident you'll realize our belief in action. Executing on that belief, however, didn't happen overnight - it's a vision we've been working toward for over 2 Decades, one satisfied client at a time. Today, I invite you to enjoy the results of our unrelenting focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences. I invite you to realize the Linden Volkswagen Advantage and discover why Linden Volkswagen is a name you can trust. Sincerely Anthony Mennella General Manager Linden Volkswagen (800) 652-7611

About Linden Volkswagen

"Customer service"

The customer service was beyond amazing and John was super friendly and definitely a good salesman that works hard to get customers the best deal available I just want to thank you and I hope you have fun camping

"Linden VW"

An excellent experience. I worked with JR who was very helpful and straightforward. I'd shopped around on price but found Linden offered the best deal on a VW Sportswagen. They weren't pushy in any way - just decent. I've no hesitation in recommending them.

"FANTASTIC service department....WORST sales department IMHO!"

Leased my new car from this dealer, Sales guy was nice, and when I finished my purchase he told me there would be a survey and asked me to be positive.. No problem, when the survey came I was very positive, but they did ask me 'was your first service scheduled" which it was not as I can not be sure how long it would take me to need service but I gave a very good review. Well, when I went to pick up my plates (More on that later) the sales rep basically greeted me by saying "I am very angry with you, you only gave me a 96" because I didn't give him perfect score (was quite nasty). After getting my plates, I inquired how to change something on my dashboard (Change MPG readout to outside temp) was told I needed to go see service since a special computer needed to be hooked up to my car to change this. The service guy told me my sales guy was full of %*#$ and spent 20 minutes with me showing me how to change this among other cool features of the car something the sales guy SHOULD have known. Fast forward 2 months and I get a call from Linden VW informing me they think I was given the WRONG LICENSE PLATES... After initially asking me to come in to switch them they agreed to send someone to me to do this. The sales mgr informed me this was "No big deal, and if I had gotten stopped the Judges won't pursue me as there was no intent to defraud " (I have since spoken with one attorney and a state trooper that this is NOT the case, I would not have gotten jail time as there was no intent to defraud, but there would have been a huge fine, lucky I never got stopped so it was a moot issue) the sales mgr was quite condescending. But no harm done so I let it go. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I took the car in for the first service and was told I needed 2 tires due to sidewall bubbles, no problem since when I bought the car, I told the sales rep that the tire and rim insurance is something that had to be in the deal and he told me no worries we will include it... Well... Guess what, he didn't At this point I went back to the sales mgr to ask about this (as I was quite mad) and was told something along the lines of "The tire insurance is something that additional and would be offered by the finance mgr not the sales guy and you should have known that so why would you assume it was in the deal" (Guess I should apologize for not knowing everything about how vehicle financing should work since silly me assumed it was the sales guy's duties to explain that) The level of "Talking down to me" was staggering. At that point I filed a complaint with VW directly, but VW told me that they can let the mgmt know but there is little they can do, I did request that they have the owner and general mgr of the overall dealer call me.... To date, while VW has called me several times to say they are trying to work with the dealer, the owner/mgr have yet to call The only positive part was the Service department, they consistently went out of their way to explain things, they were polite and professional, very accommodating when I needed service with very little notice and just overall a great service department Sadly the awesome service department is overshadowed by what in my opinion is the worst sales department I have ever encountered.

Nabil

Linden Volkswagen responded to this review

May 23, 2014

We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience at the Dealer. We have addressed this specific case with our employees, on how you were affected as well as the effect on our consumers at large. We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please feel confident that your story will influence our process moving forward.

"Best buying experience of my life thank you will never..."

Best buying experience of my life thank you will never buy a car anywhere else as long as this team is there. They went the extra mile and got me more then I could dream at a price that blew other dealers doors off

John rios

Linden Volkswagen responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

"They added an "internet fee" of $995.00 at the..."

They added an "internet fee" of $995.00 at the dealer to sale priced advertised on the net. This fee doesn't appear on internet

"Customer Service was impeccable. They kept me posted on..."

Customer Service was impeccable. They kept me posted on everything since I didn't really know the process of buying a new car. They worked well with me to make my purchase affordable. I am extremely content with my purchase with them. I went to a few VW dealerships and the one in Linden was the one that worked best with me, took the time to order exactly what I needed with all the extras., very kind and prompt service, and they just made it an easy decision for me. I'm lucky to have gone with them before choosing between the others I have been to. Thanks Linden VW!

"Had an excellent experience at Linden VW. Staff was..."

Had an excellent experience at Linden VW. Staff was extremely friendly, and made me feel comfortable. I've bought a lot of used cars, and these guys didn't try and pull the scams that many used car dealerships try to pull on you. I got the car for a good price, and the car is in good shape. Even after they made the sale, they still went out of their way to make sure that I could leave in the car that day. I definitely recommend them !

Michael Carbone

"This is a dealership of hard working honest people with..."

This is a dealership of hard working honest people with integrity. From the very first correspondence I had with them, they made the entire process easy, fast and painless. All information was up front and in writing. They showed a sincere interest in meeting my price and giving me honest and complete answers expeditiously. They told me what they could and could not do immediately.. In fact it was so easy I was suspicious. Older reviews I read on the internet were completely wrong and did not portray the great experience I had. I could not believe that buying a car could happen so quickly on the phone and by internet. Other dealerships played games and would not give me complete answers. JR was excellent. He kept in contact with me on his day off to assure the paper work was processed quickly so that my car would be ready when I wanted it. The Fiance Manager was ready and prepared for me when I arrived and assured me that I would get home with my new car as quickly as possible with no waiting.This is a great dealership. Best new car buying experience I ever had. Lewis

"Third time dealing with linden Volkswagen and..."

Third time dealing with linden Volkswagen and couldn't be happier. Hands down best price for my new jetta. Excellent and efficient service. Chris Harper is fantastic.

Chris Harper

"I recently purchased a 2013 Beetle from Linden Volkswagen..."

I recently purchased a 2013 Beetle from Linden Volkswagen and am very pleased with the dealership. One quick email to Chris was all it took to have the exact model ready and waiting for me to test drive later that day. Chris was extremely knowledgeable and took time to answer questions I had both about the Beetle as well as other VW models I was considering. Chris was a pleasure to do business with, and I'd gladly buy from him again. Just a great experience overall, and we're very happy with our new convertible Beetle.

Reviews of John Rios