Linden Volkswagen

401 East Saint George Avenue,
Roselle, New Jersey 07203
Linden Volkswagen Info
About Linden Volkswagen

Welcome to Linden Volkswagen, where you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you discover the latest offerings from Volkswagen, as well as the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles found anywhere. You can find New and Pre-Owned Volkswagens at many dealers throughout the Tri-State. However, as you probably already know, the products themselves are generally similar no matter where you buy or lease them from. The experience you receive before, during, and after the sale is what truly separates the great dealers from the good ones - the leader from everyone else. At Linden Volkswagen, we're fully committed to providing you with the leading VW automotive experience in the area. That commitment is why we invest in on-going staff training and facility improvements. It's the reason our factory trained Service team is equipped with the newest diagnostic equipment, and why our Parts Department is fully stocked with the parts needed to complete repairs as efficiently as possible. We believe you deserve a first class experience every time you interact with us, whether you're among our thousands of loyal clients, or a first-time visitor. As you meet our staff, learn about our world-class products and services, and spend time in our facilities, I'm confident you'll realize our belief in action. Executing on that belief, however, didn't happen overnight - it's a vision we've been working toward for over 2 Decades, one satisfied client at a time. Today, I invite you to enjoy the results of our unrelenting focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences. I invite you to realize the Linden Volkswagen Advantage and discover why Linden Volkswagen is a name you can trust. Sincerely Anthony Mennella General Manager Linden Volkswagen (800) 652-7611

About Linden Volkswagen

Caridad Infante
5/07/2016

"Great Customer Service!!"

I recently visited Linden Volkswagon it was my 1st time purchasing a vehical from a dealership and I was very pleased with the service. I would recommend Linden Volkswagen to may family and friends. Thank Mike!!

Mike

May 10, 2016

Caridad, Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business!

taras kryshtal
5/02/2016

"Excellent "

I purchased a vw passat in april from Mike Ramirez.He was professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle i was interested in.I would highly recommend Mike as salesperson if you are interested in a new volkswagen. Taras Kryshtal

May 02, 2016

Thank you! Mike is an asset to our team!

Kiabb31
5/01/2016

"Very satisfied with my purchase!!! "

Amazing customer care Mike Ramirez best car salesman ive ever met keep up the great work!! And finance department was excellent i would recommend anyone to this fine establishment. Thank you from Kyle and Taquia

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Joe
4/23/2016

"Such a disappointment "

I recently spoke to a representative from this dealership ,her name was Jasmine .I inquired about a specific used vehicle they listed for sale on there website,. She put me on hold to check on this vehicle because she wasn't sure if it was still in service getting checked in ,so after being put on a brief hold for approximately 1 min she informed me the car was was in service and available for me to see ,so then I asked her is it able to be test driven I live approximately 45 minutes or so away she assured me yes it was .I arrived at the dealership to see the vehicle ,she proceeded to tell me that the car isnt available ,that it's in the body shop getting work done on a fender ,and that she called me to tell me ,now I was on my way to the dealership so I didn't get the message I feel she was supposed to check while i was on hold so I wasted over an hour and a half driving to see a car that was supposed to be ready for a test drive but wasn't there . and this car shows a clean car fax report so why is there work being done on the fender ? .So i was left with a bad impression of this dealership I tried to call Ken Pescatore on monday around 630 the buisness answering machine said you were closed so I hung up ,I then checked the website and it showed you were open , So then I called back , after listening to the message I selected the option to leave a message for sales and a person answered I asked for you and was told your left for the day . I tried again the following day I spoke to Talia, she put me on hold or should I say attempted to put me on hold and hung up on me .I called back again a gentleman answered i asked for you and he put me through to a guys voice mail either rich or rick I believe , so I called back again spoke to a guy he said he could'nt understand me so he passed me onto another guy he informed you left for the day I demanded to talk to the highest customer service person there he told me that would be Wayne Schey but he was busy , I told him it was about a dealer review i left , and about these new issues I will be adding , he told me he will give wayne the message to call me right back , well no call back ... I cant be the only one this happens to April 27 20015 I saw I had a missed call from the dealership , so i called back tried to speak with ken yet again I was told he was gone for the day , so i asked to speak with wayne schey. , Wayne listened to my complaints and concerns assured me he will look farther into it , and apologised for my experience, he asked if I was still interested in the car , I said no. I will never shop or recommend this dealership to anyone ,if it was one issue yes I understand , but to be treated this way by different people , brings me to think how would they treat me AFTER they get my money ??

Jasmine , Talia , Ken Pescatore

Remko
4/21/2016

"Straight forward and helpful. "

Great dealer, no problems just a smooth transition. Will go there for my next car. Great range of used cars and quick and pleasant way of working.

Happy customer
4/12/2016

"best experience ever..."

I just want to say that this is the best place to buy a car, we purchased a car and our salesman John Rivera and the manager we so wonderful I will never go anywhere else and will always recommend Them. They went way out of their way to make me happy. Never experienced this I can't say enough good things about them. John & Anna Kochis

John Rivera

JD
3/08/2016

"My experience With Sales & Finance Departments"

I am 67 years old having purchased more than 26 cars from various dealers and brands throughout the nation. My experience with Linden was excellent the way they especially JR treated up from showing the cars and finalizing the deal to our Satisfaction. The same was the case with Mike Bender (Finance) at the closing formalities that did not last more than 25 minutes. At no time I felt being pressed to take any of the extended insurance coverage though I did take all. I highly recommend this dealer and favor JR & Mike to work with. If anybody, need to know more in detail about my experience can call me at 732 236 3919. My special thanks to JR & Mike giving my wife and I the kind of satisfaction that left no doubt in our mind in regards to the product, price and terms. I am planning to buy another car in summer for my son lives in CA and looking forward to work with this team.

davec1122
2/27/2016

"Amazing Customer Service, Great Experience Buying"

Firstly, I need to stress that I don't typically write reviews or recommend services like this. I just purchased a new 2016 VW from VW Linden today and it couldn't have been any less painless - I know how difficult it can be finding people you can trust in the auto industry and I just felt that it was an experience that deserved to be shared. I had an appointment this afternoon to potentially trade in my current VW Passat for a new one. To begin, I've always had a great experience with my current car through Linden VW. Service appointments have been so easy and painless - To date, I have never dealt with anyone associated with this dealership who has been anything less than accommodating and friendly. When I walked in today, I was greeted by the individual with whom I was in touch with over the phone. He introduced me to John Rivera, a Sales Consultant, who took me to an office to discuss trading in my vehicle and buying a new one. I consider myself a responsible and well-read buyer, and am always put-off when sales associates [in any industry] try to push the hard sell and base their approach on the assumption that they are in a position of power and I will be susceptible to sales "tricks." Not only did John avoid that approach, but he took the time (altogether, 5 hours of his day) to walk me through all of my options and do so in a very behind-the-scenes kind of way; I understood how they arrived at their offers, but never felt like I was being pushed into a sale. At the outset, I informed him of what I was planning to spend, both in terms of money down and a monthly payment. John, as well as the dealership's Sales/Finance Manager, Mike Bendar, provided me with several different options for payment, always cognizant of my pre-set spending goal. After a few conversations, they were able to get me to exactly where I wanted to be in the transaction, both from a money down and monthly payment perspective. Not only that, but John and Mike both knew early on that getting a leather interior was a major selling point for me, and unfortunately, the specific model I was looking for was not available on-site with that interior option - but without me asking, they spoke to the GM and were able to offer to upgrade the interior of my new car to leather at no charge. They printed up the paperwork and had me out of there with a new car in another 30 minutes, and set up an appointment for me to have my interior upgraded next weekend. I can't recommend Mike and John from Linden VW enough. The auto industry is filled with deceiptful sales practices and dealerships that do not have the consumers' best interests at heart. It is very refreshing to know that I can continue working with this dealership and never have to worry about being taken advantage of.

Mike Bendar, John Rivera

sammayyah rattley
2/22/2016

"great experience"

Very patient people,I didn't feel pressured in to making the deal. They were very helpful and attentive to my needs. Mike Ramirez was the first person I met when I came in, he presented himself very professionally and was prompt with asking me my needs.

mike ramirez

JKrummenacker
2/10/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I have been to several dealerships recently in search of a new car, this dealership was by far the nicest to work with and made you feel like you weren't pressured to buy anything like the other dealers I had gone too. Marko was absolutely wonderful, I happily left with a VW Jetta!!

Marko Pavlovic