Linden Volkswagen

Service Director

May 24, 2017

"Absolutely Amazing 5/5"

- Justarunner1

This place is fantastic, you really can't compare it to any other dealership. Please go see Mike Ramirez and he'll go above and beyond with helping you through the toughest situation. I came in because I was in a tight spot with an old car and underwater on my loan. He said he would help me out and that I shouldn't have been discouraged. Two days later, I walk out with a brand new car and a phenomenal loan with a great monthly payment. Everywhere else turned me away. I'll be grateful to them forever. Al from the finance dept was excellent as well. Please go visit them.

Other Employees : Al- finance dept

May 11, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever thanks to Mike Ramirez "

- Caderian Brown

My overall experience was great, and Mike my sales guy is the best. This place is not like the other dealership that say they are going to help you. When they say it they mean it.

April 24, 2017

"Great Crew!!"

- seanhvw

Wow After a rather distasteful experience at Union VW , I was not hopeful moving to another dealer. I was wrong. You and your staff (esp Larry and Jessica) went beyond what I would have expected, all for a spring! Larry was great, keeping me updated with the issues that were going on getting the spring, and kept me assured that my issue was being addressed. Once the spring arrived, Jessica was super helpful and did a great job of getting me set up and my car taken care of (The detailers were a whole other issue, I've never had my car look that good after a dealership detail. Their attention to detail was fantastic and bordered on excessively orderly). All in all a great experience, and I hope to do more business with this service department in the future. Thanks!! Sean Henry Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) VCP 4/5, Security +, Network + Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. 700 Liberty Ave Union, NJ 07083

Larry, Jessica Lopez