Linden Volkswagen

401 East Saint George Avenue,
Roselle, New Jersey 07203
Linden Volkswagen Info
About Linden Volkswagen

Welcome to Linden Volkswagen, where you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you discover the latest offerings from Volkswagen, as well as the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles found anywhere. You can find New and Pre-Owned Volkswagens at many dealers throughout the Tri-State. However, as you probably already know, the products themselves are generally similar no matter where you buy or lease them from. The experience you receive before, during, and after the sale is what truly separates the great dealers from the good ones - the leader from everyone else. At Linden Volkswagen, we're fully committed to providing you with the leading VW automotive experience in the area. That commitment is why we invest in on-going staff training and facility improvements. It's the reason our factory trained Service team is equipped with the newest diagnostic equipment, and why our Parts Department is fully stocked with the parts needed to complete repairs as efficiently as possible. We believe you deserve a first class experience every time you interact with us, whether you're among our thousands of loyal clients, or a first-time visitor. As you meet our staff, learn about our world-class products and services, and spend time in our facilities, I'm confident you'll realize our belief in action. Executing on that belief, however, didn't happen overnight - it's a vision we've been working toward for over 2 Decades, one satisfied client at a time. Today, I invite you to enjoy the results of our unrelenting focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences. I invite you to realize the Linden Volkswagen Advantage and discover why Linden Volkswagen is a name you can trust. Sincerely Anthony Mennella General Manager Linden Volkswagen (800) 652-7611

About Linden Volkswagen

pamelabelo
2/04/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Recently, I visited Linden VW - and left a very, happy camper! My salesperson, Lydia, the General Manager, Wayne, and their team made it so easy to buy a car there! From the moment I arrived, I was treated fairly, professionally, and expeditiously, and I can say, without hesitation, that I would buy there again - and will even refer my friends and family.

Wayne, Lydia

February 04, 2016

We are so glad that you had a great experience, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! Let us know if there is anything you need!

Shiny - almost-new - Eos Owner
2/04/2016

"Salesman - Edgar Grayon was a great, low-pressure salesman"

Went in to take a look at a 2013 Eos with no intention of purchasing yet. Edgar leveraged a test ride into my taking the leap and purchasing. He was not pushy at all, and helped me get of the pot as it were. I love my car and I'm so happy it didn't wait any longer to purchase it. The dealership staff is very friendly and welcoming, overall a pleasurable experience.

Grayon, Edgar

February 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! I remember instantly falling in love with my GTI the first time I drove it! Enjoy the Eos!

flygirl67
1/20/2016

"Fantastic!"

I would like to take a minute to thank the salesman John Rios at Linden Volkswagen. John was extremely knowledgeable and made my experience with Volkswagen the best I've ever had dealing with car salesmen. His patience and kindness were refreshing to encounter. I did not feel like I was dealing with a car salesman, he felt like a friend. John knew all the details and helped my husband and I both get new vehicles. It is because of him that we lease the two cars. You should be very proud to have someone representing your company in such a fine manner. I look forward to dealing with John in the future. Thank you. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Scott Mason.

Customer
1/13/2016

"Sales"

Edgar Grayon (sales man) was excellent at handling all my concerns and needs. Edgar provided exemplary service . He's not pushy, he is very transparent. I. Would recommend him to any one looking for a vehicle in the area.

Edgar Grayon

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback! Edgar is a major asset to our team, and we are very pleased that he provided you such incredible service!

2012focus
1/06/2016

"Salesman Edgar Grayon was very helpful and courteous"

Edgar Grayon was knowledgeable and did all he could to help me purchase the vehicle. When I asked a question or presented a counter negotiation, he had to run some things past another individual who I didn't have the opportunity to meet, but did see him through the glass office walls. And when I overheard this individual catch an attitude and become very unprofessional, I wanted to talk to him one on one and see how unprofessional we both can be. And when I told Edgar that I was angry and what my intentions were, he was apologetic and very professional with me to diffuse the tension the other individual had created. I don't know if this man was a finance officer, manager, owner or just an idiot who wastes time behind his glass wall and desk, but he wasn't very considerate of Edgar's position as a salesman or my position as a consumer trying to get all my questions answered and negotiate a price fair for me. All in all, my experience there was good and I would buy another vehicle from Edgar when I need to purchase another in the future. Other than that one individual, everyone else was very helpful and courteous.

Edgar Grayon

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your experience! Edgar is an advocate for his customers, and I am glad to hear that he was able to provide you with an excellent experience. I will speak with Edgar to share your feedback, as well as discuss your vehicle purchase so we can learn from this experience. Thank you again!

Adamwpitt
12/30/2015

"Not knowledgeable, lied about car history."

Went to Linden Vw knowing ahead of time what car I was going to buy, a 2013 golf r. Test drove the car, liked it but there were a few physical defects that made me feel uncertain about buying the car. They agreed to fill a crack in windshield, buff paint, and pop out a dent after much arguing, to the point where the manager came over yelling saying that he will rip up the paperwork and sell the car to someone else. Very unprofessional way to treat someone buying a used 30k dollar Vw in the middle of the tdi scandal. When I was sold the car, I was told it was cpo car at first, then told it went through the process but could not be cpo because it was tuned by previous owner. I find out later after contacting previous owner and having another dealership check it out that it was never tuned, this was their way of skipping out on cpo coverage. Not only that, after getting the car home I discover that one led day running light is out(250$), tires aren't even balanced, and the latch for the glove box is broken. Called dealership at least 5 times before I found someone that said they couldn't do anything for me. Car wasn't even inspected and sold with an open recall! Very very disappointed after spending that amount of money and being lied to and ignored. Took 2 months just to get my set of plates!!! Stay away!!

Marko

Y.Zheng
12/27/2015

"Very Smooth Car Buying Experience"

The entire process of buying our certified 2012 VW Touareg was great! Sales, finance, even service all worked perfectly together which made every step very smooth for us. We were able to purchase our car the first day I started looking because of their friendliness and price. Compared to other dealerships they have the best prices! Our sales consultant was Lydia Kolas, and she was very helpful in getting us what we wanted. She has also followed up with me to make sure the car was the perfect fit (even after I missed two calls from her). I would definitely recommend this dealership for anybody looking for a VW! Thank you to the entire Linden VW TEAM!

Lydia Kolas

December 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the feedback! Let us know if there is anything you need for your Touareg!

HannHugg
10/21/2015

"Awesome Bug from Marko P.!"

I had a fantastic experience at Linden VW. Marko P. was professional, friendly, and up-front about all the specs of the car I purchased. He was honest about any existing issues and helped me get the best car for my budget. He kept me informed throughout the process and communicated frequently regarding my purchase. He even checked in a few days later to make sure my new car was running well! I have already recommended friends to visit Marko at Linden VW to see if any cars fit their needs. Highly recommend Marko at this dealership.

Marko Pavlovic

J.Zach
6/15/2015

"Great Experience, on a whim no less"

My wife and I went on a whim on Friday to Linden VW as she thought she would like to drive and possibly purchase a CPO 2012 Eos and trade in her Toyota. Mike Ramirez was kind, courteous, and hustling as the dealership was short staffed. Low and behold, my wife ended up falling in love with a leftover 2014 Sportwagen TDI, for a great price at a manager's special, and Eric in Finance was good enough to get top dollar for the trade and find us a bank to do the financing for us, as it was a special circumstance and we could not go through VW Credit as I wished (it wasn't a 'new model' for finance purposes nor was it a CPO since it was never titled). Had a great buying experience and got extremely lucky and we plan on enjoying our TDI for many, many years to come. Thanks Mike, Eric, Fonzie, and the team at Linden VW!

T_williams1026
4/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a 2012 Volkswagon Jetta and I love it! The salesman Mike Ramirez was very helpful and provided me with plenty of options. He really knows a lot about all of the cars on the lot making it so much easier to make a decision. He is all around a very friendly, upbeat person which you do not see a lot of these days. I would definately recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new car !

Reviews of John Rios