Linden Volkswagen

401 East Saint George Avenue,
Roselle, New Jersey 07203
Linden Volkswagen Info
About Linden Volkswagen

Welcome to Linden Volkswagen, where you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you discover the latest offerings from Volkswagen, as well as the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles found anywhere. You can find New and Pre-Owned Volkswagens at many dealers throughout the Tri-State. However, as you probably already know, the products themselves are generally similar no matter where you buy or lease them from. The experience you receive before, during, and after the sale is what truly separates the great dealers from the good ones - the leader from everyone else. At Linden Volkswagen, we're fully committed to providing you with the leading VW automotive experience in the area. That commitment is why we invest in on-going staff training and facility improvements. It's the reason our factory trained Service team is equipped with the newest diagnostic equipment, and why our Parts Department is fully stocked with the parts needed to complete repairs as efficiently as possible. We believe you deserve a first class experience every time you interact with us, whether you're among our thousands of loyal clients, or a first-time visitor. As you meet our staff, learn about our world-class products and services, and spend time in our facilities, I'm confident you'll realize our belief in action. Executing on that belief, however, didn't happen overnight - it's a vision we've been working toward for over 2 Decades, one satisfied client at a time. Today, I invite you to enjoy the results of our unrelenting focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences. I invite you to realize the Linden Volkswagen Advantage and discover why Linden Volkswagen is a name you can trust. Sincerely Anthony Mennella General Manager Linden Volkswagen (800) 652-7611

About Linden Volkswagen

Remko
4/21/2016

"Straight forward and helpful. "

Great dealer, no problems just a smooth transition. Will go there for my next car. Great range of used cars and quick and pleasant way of working.

Mike Ramirez

Happy customer
4/12/2016

"best experience ever..."

I just want to say that this is the best place to buy a car, we purchased a car and our salesman John Rivera and the manager we so wonderful I will never go anywhere else and will always recommend Them. They went way out of their way to make me happy. Never experienced this I can't say enough good things about them. John & Anna Kochis

John Rivera

JD
3/08/2016

"My experience With Sales & Finance Departments"

I am 67 years old having purchased more than 26 cars from various dealers and brands throughout the nation. My experience with Linden was excellent the way they especially JR treated up from showing the cars and finalizing the deal to our Satisfaction. The same was the case with Mike Bender (Finance) at the closing formalities that did not last more than 25 minutes. At no time I felt being pressed to take any of the extended insurance coverage though I did take all. I highly recommend this dealer and favor JR & Mike to work with. If anybody, need to know more in detail about my experience can call me at 732 236 3919. My special thanks to JR & Mike giving my wife and I the kind of satisfaction that left no doubt in our mind in regards to the product, price and terms. I am planning to buy another car in summer for my son lives in CA and looking forward to work with this team.

davec1122
2/27/2016

"Amazing Customer Service, Great Experience Buying"

Firstly, I need to stress that I don't typically write reviews or recommend services like this. I just purchased a new 2016 VW from VW Linden today and it couldn't have been any less painless - I know how difficult it can be finding people you can trust in the auto industry and I just felt that it was an experience that deserved to be shared. I had an appointment this afternoon to potentially trade in my current VW Passat for a new one. To begin, I've always had a great experience with my current car through Linden VW. Service appointments have been so easy and painless - To date, I have never dealt with anyone associated with this dealership who has been anything less than accommodating and friendly. When I walked in today, I was greeted by the individual with whom I was in touch with over the phone. He introduced me to John Rivera, a Sales Consultant, who took me to an office to discuss trading in my vehicle and buying a new one. I consider myself a responsible and well-read buyer, and am always put-off when sales associates [in any industry] try to push the hard sell and base their approach on the assumption that they are in a position of power and I will be susceptible to sales "tricks." Not only did John avoid that approach, but he took the time (altogether, 5 hours of his day) to walk me through all of my options and do so in a very behind-the-scenes kind of way; I understood how they arrived at their offers, but never felt like I was being pushed into a sale. At the outset, I informed him of what I was planning to spend, both in terms of money down and a monthly payment. John, as well as the dealership's Sales/Finance Manager, Mike Bendar, provided me with several different options for payment, always cognizant of my pre-set spending goal. After a few conversations, they were able to get me to exactly where I wanted to be in the transaction, both from a money down and monthly payment perspective. Not only that, but John and Mike both knew early on that getting a leather interior was a major selling point for me, and unfortunately, the specific model I was looking for was not available on-site with that interior option - but without me asking, they spoke to the GM and were able to offer to upgrade the interior of my new car to leather at no charge. They printed up the paperwork and had me out of there with a new car in another 30 minutes, and set up an appointment for me to have my interior upgraded next weekend. I can't recommend Mike and John from Linden VW enough. The auto industry is filled with deceiptful sales practices and dealerships that do not have the consumers' best interests at heart. It is very refreshing to know that I can continue working with this dealership and never have to worry about being taken advantage of.

Mike Bendar, John Rivera

sammayyah rattley
2/22/2016

"great experience"

Very patient people,I didn't feel pressured in to making the deal. They were very helpful and attentive to my needs. Mike Ramirez was the first person I met when I came in, he presented himself very professionally and was prompt with asking me my needs.

mike ramirez

JKrummenacker
2/10/2016

"Wonderful experience"

I have been to several dealerships recently in search of a new car, this dealership was by far the nicest to work with and made you feel like you weren't pressured to buy anything like the other dealers I had gone too. Marko was absolutely wonderful, I happily left with a VW Jetta!!

Marko Pavlovic

pamelabelo
2/04/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Recently, I visited Linden VW - and left a very, happy camper! My salesperson, Lydia, the General Manager, Wayne, and their team made it so easy to buy a car there! From the moment I arrived, I was treated fairly, professionally, and expeditiously, and I can say, without hesitation, that I would buy there again - and will even refer my friends and family.

Wayne, Lydia

February 04, 2016

We are so glad that you had a great experience, and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! Let us know if there is anything you need!

Shiny - almost-new - Eos Owner
2/04/2016

"Salesman - Edgar Grayon was a great, low-pressure salesman"

Went in to take a look at a 2013 Eos with no intention of purchasing yet. Edgar leveraged a test ride into my taking the leap and purchasing. He was not pushy at all, and helped me get of the pot as it were. I love my car and I'm so happy it didn't wait any longer to purchase it. The dealership staff is very friendly and welcoming, overall a pleasurable experience.

Grayon, Edgar

February 04, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! I remember instantly falling in love with my GTI the first time I drove it! Enjoy the Eos!

flygirl67
1/20/2016

"Fantastic!"

I would like to take a minute to thank the salesman John Rios at Linden Volkswagen. John was extremely knowledgeable and made my experience with Volkswagen the best I've ever had dealing with car salesmen. His patience and kindness were refreshing to encounter. I did not feel like I was dealing with a car salesman, he felt like a friend. John knew all the details and helped my husband and I both get new vehicles. It is because of him that we lease the two cars. You should be very proud to have someone representing your company in such a fine manner. I look forward to dealing with John in the future. Thank you. Sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Scott Mason.

Customer
1/13/2016

"Sales"

Edgar Grayon (sales man) was excellent at handling all my concerns and needs. Edgar provided exemplary service . He's not pushy, he is very transparent. I. Would recommend him to any one looking for a vehicle in the area.

Edgar Grayon

January 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the feedback! Edgar is a major asset to our team, and we are very pleased that he provided you such incredible service!

Reviews of John Rios