Linden Volkswagen

401 East Saint George Avenue,
Roselle, New Jersey 07203
Linden Volkswagen Info
About Linden Volkswagen

Welcome to Linden Volkswagen, where you'll find a friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to help you discover the latest offerings from Volkswagen, as well as the highest quality Certified pre-owned vehicles found anywhere. You can find New and Pre-Owned Volkswagens at many dealers throughout the Tri-State. However, as you probably already know, the products themselves are generally similar no matter where you buy or lease them from. The experience you receive before, during, and after the sale is what truly separates the great dealers from the good ones - the leader from everyone else. At Linden Volkswagen, we're fully committed to providing you with the leading VW automotive experience in the area. That commitment is why we invest in on-going staff training and facility improvements. It's the reason our factory trained Service team is equipped with the newest diagnostic equipment, and why our Parts Department is fully stocked with the parts needed to complete repairs as efficiently as possible. We believe you deserve a first class experience every time you interact with us, whether you're among our thousands of loyal clients, or a first-time visitor. As you meet our staff, learn about our world-class products and services, and spend time in our facilities, I'm confident you'll realize our belief in action. Executing on that belief, however, didn't happen overnight - it's a vision we've been working toward for over 2 Decades, one satisfied client at a time. Today, I invite you to enjoy the results of our unrelenting focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences. I invite you to realize the Linden Volkswagen Advantage and discover why Linden Volkswagen is a name you can trust. Sincerely Anthony Mennella General Manager Linden Volkswagen (800) 652-7611

About Linden Volkswagen

Mike T
8/23/2016

"Hands Down, Best Volkswagen Dealership in Jersey."

I've been to many VW dealerships to look for a new GTI but honestly there was just something unique about these guys. These guys are legitimate and professional. They're not looking to rip you off like any other dealer. I dealt mainly with Mike Ramirez and Mike Blendar the sales manager a.k.a "The Blender". I also talked to Chris Harper for a little; he walked me through the purchase procedure. If I buy another GTI or maybe even buy a Golf R I'm definitely coming here. The whole process didn't take long at all. It was really smooth. Me having the same name as them really helped in making the deal go well. Also shout out to Ryan who helped finalize the deal.

Mike Ramirez, Mike Blendar, Chris Harper, Ryan

August 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business and enthusiasm! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

BeLindaDeLoatch
8/21/2016

"Excellence in Service "

On Fri August 19th,  My mother and I visited your showcase in Linden, NJ. I am certainly overjoyed with my new and Beautiful car as well for the excellence in the overall operations at Linden Volkswagen.. I wanted to personally express my gratitude to your employee Mike Ramirez, for the matter in which he assisted us.. Mr Ramirez demonstrate exceptional and quality service. He was both efficient and knowledgeable in putting my mind at ease in my quest for a well deserved car. May I also add a huge Thank you to Tony Dasilva for making it possible by sealing the deal. When I think of superb service, Linden Volkswagen will always come to mind..

Henderson Catlyn
8/05/2016

"The experience was amazing "

The experience was amazing I explained my situation to the sales man an he made it his top priority to have me in the SUV of my dreams my sales man name was Steven Goggins he's truly a gift from God

Steven Goggins

Peteytrees
7/26/2016

"Unprofessional "

Called dealer to see if they could help getting out of current vehicle spoke to someone who advised me to do a credit app on their website I filled it out and was told someone would call me never heard from anyone called dealer again was told the sales person would get back to me never heard from anyone called again was told sales person would be in later was told again would here from him nothing again called back was told sales person is gone for the day I explained the situation was told I have to come up with a lot of money with a very unprofessional person on the phone they advertisement is a crock very unprofessional would never want to do business with this dealer

Noah

beautyredcar26
6/11/2016

""Awesome Experience""

My wife and I recently purchase a VW Passat from Mike Ramirez. He was very professional (patient, and polite). Mike exhibited knowledge about each car/truck he showed us. He had a canny ability to know what type of cars we liked. this made it easy for my wife and I to choose the best car for our needs. Having Mike as a salesman was like winning the lottery, he is the best. We found the entire staff to be exceptional. We were please to work with each person. We will highly recommend Linden Volkswagen to all our friends.

sandy jarvis
5/29/2016

"Great customer service"

I was really so surprise how professional the Sales Consultant,Mike Ramirez was. He worked really hard with getting me a great car. He showed great leadership, and he was very knowledge. The minute I shook his hand, I knew he would do the right thing. Great job!

We worked with Mike Ramirez.

Caridad Infante
5/07/2016

"Great Customer Service!!"

I recently visited Linden Volkswagon it was my 1st time purchasing a vehical from a dealership and I was very pleased with the service. I would recommend Linden Volkswagen to may family and friends. Thank Mike!!

Mike

May 10, 2016

Caridad, Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business!

taras kryshtal
5/02/2016

"Excellent "

I purchased a vw passat in april from Mike Ramirez.He was professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle i was interested in.I would highly recommend Mike as salesperson if you are interested in a new volkswagen. Taras Kryshtal

May 02, 2016

Thank you! Mike is an asset to our team!

Kiabb31
5/01/2016

"Very satisfied with my purchase!!! "

Amazing customer care Mike Ramirez best car salesman ive ever met keep up the great work!! And finance department was excellent i would recommend anyone to this fine establishment. Thank you from Kyle and Taquia

May 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Joe
4/23/2016

"Such a disappointment "

I recently spoke to a representative from this dealership ,her name was Jasmine .I inquired about a specific used vehicle they listed for sale on there website,. She put me on hold to check on this vehicle because she wasn't sure if it was still in service getting checked in ,so after being put on a brief hold for approximately 1 min she informed me the car was was in service and available for me to see ,so then I asked her is it able to be test driven I live approximately 45 minutes or so away she assured me yes it was .I arrived at the dealership to see the vehicle ,she proceeded to tell me that the car isnt available ,that it's in the body shop getting work done on a fender ,and that she called me to tell me ,now I was on my way to the dealership so I didn't get the message I feel she was supposed to check while i was on hold so I wasted over an hour and a half driving to see a car that was supposed to be ready for a test drive but wasn't there . and this car shows a clean car fax report so why is there work being done on the fender ? .So i was left with a bad impression of this dealership I tried to call Ken Pescatore on monday around 630 the buisness answering machine said you were closed so I hung up ,I then checked the website and it showed you were open , So then I called back , after listening to the message I selected the option to leave a message for sales and a person answered I asked for you and was told your left for the day . I tried again the following day I spoke to Talia, she put me on hold or should I say attempted to put me on hold and hung up on me .I called back again a gentleman answered i asked for you and he put me through to a guys voice mail either rich or rick I believe , so I called back again spoke to a guy he said he could'nt understand me so he passed me onto another guy he informed you left for the day I demanded to talk to the highest customer service person there he told me that would be Wayne Schey but he was busy , I told him it was about a dealer review i left , and about these new issues I will be adding , he told me he will give wayne the message to call me right back , well no call back ... I cant be the only one this happens to April 27 20015 I saw I had a missed call from the dealership , so i called back tried to speak with ken yet again I was told he was gone for the day , so i asked to speak with wayne schey. , Wayne listened to my complaints and concerns assured me he will look farther into it , and apologised for my experience, he asked if I was still interested in the car , I said no. I will never shop or recommend this dealership to anyone ,if it was one issue yes I understand , but to be treated this way by different people , brings me to think how would they treat me AFTER they get my money ??

Jasmine , Talia , Ken Pescatore