Linden Volkswagen

Service Director

Steve Goggins, Sales Consultant, Linden Volkswagen

Steve Goggins

January 18, 2017

"Made the trek from Maine and it was my best decision so far"

- Pappasgc

I was browsing for a GTI online and decided to make a trip to this dealership, normally I wouldn't leave a review but this place was fantastic! I got to the dealership in the middle of a blizzard and Dave had the car parked right in front for me already cleaned off. I took it for a test drive and he didn't do the usual sales pitch (which was greatly appreciated). Instantly fell in love with the car, in excellent condition with no strings attached. This much like the rest of the cars on the lot, for a used car it was in showroom condition. Dave made the purchasing experience extremely pleasant along with the rest of the team. They were able to get the deal done in no time and sent me on my way! I plan on referring anyone who is interested in a VW to this dealership.

January 05, 2017

"Best experience in purchasing a vehicle!"

- AMD

I bought a certified pre-owned vehicle from Linden VW last night and I have to honestly say that the staff was absolutely the best. J.R. was the sales person who was up front with me and did not try to persuade met to but a different car. He treated us like we were old friends and was very knowledgeable and professional. Not only J.R. but Tony who reviewed the warranty in detail was just so nice and very thorough. It is very refreshing in this day and age to find a dealership like this. I will tell my family and friends who are in need of a vehicle to go and see the team at Linden VW. I just cannot say enough about them. I will definitely return to purchase my next vehicle. Linden VW has won me over big time.

December 31, 2016

"Fantastic Experience"

- mgraciano04

I was treated like family at the Linden Volkswagen location in Roselle NJ. Mike B, Steve G, Tina and Tony in finance we all incredibly gracious and made my experience of purchasing a new car as smooth as possible. I would recommend this location to anyone that is in the market to buy or lease a car.

New 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $36137