Lindsay Acura

About Lindsay Acura

jmaurer
4/01/2016

"Honest & Open"

Mr. Gibson helped me evaluate a few options vehicle-wise. He gave me solid feedback and put me in a great car at a great price. I am grateful for the time he spent walking me though some maintenance concerns I hadn't taken into consideration. All in all a very good experience with Mark & the Lindsay Acura family.

Mark Gibson

Dave
4/01/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

I just had a great sales experience with Lindsay Acura. This was my third MDX purchase from Lindsay, and salesperson Mark Gibson did a great job answering all my questions and helping me to consider all the right options. Once my decision was made, he then facilitated quick preparation and had the car ready for pickup the next day. And even though he was scheduled off that day, he came in to walk me through setting up some of the features. I look forward to working with Mark again in the future.

Mark Gibson

Rio Red
3/17/2016

"Awesome!"

I purchased my 4th Acura from Lindsay Acura today. I had been looking at the RDX since 2013. My salesperson Shannon Dailey was no pressure and kept me informed when the new cars were released. I finally made a decision to get the 2016 based on a great opportunity email. Shannon gave the ultimate customer service from the old car to the new. I would highly recommend Shannon at Lindsay Acura. You won't regret!!!

Bob in service.

Hermann
3/07/2016

"highly recommend!"

I would always recommend Lindsay. They are highly professional, super knowledgeable and extremely patient. I am particularly intrigued by the customer servicing levels of Shawnee Fusco. I came in the other day and in no time, not only had I made up my mind on what my family needed, we also chose the right color, engine size, and specifications. Again kudos to Shawnee. You are a keeper!!!

Shawnee Fusco

miss. ninh
3/07/2016

"excellent excellent customer service!!"

Shawnee Fusco is such an amazing sales rep! I considered trading my car in for an Acura MDX and she was super helpful and gave me so many different options. Exceptional customer service! I will be a returning customer!

shawnee fusco

J.L.
2/29/2016

"Highly Recommend! "

My second Acura with sales rep Tabitha Browning. Always get excellent service here and feel very comfortable through the whole process. Will always be a return customer!

Tabitha Browning

Lindsay Acura responded to this review

March 02, 2016

Thank you!!

PennyC
2/28/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I recently purchased a new Acura at Lindsay Acura and not only appreciated the Sales Person's knowledge of all of the cars, but also the exceptional customer service. This was the best car buying experience I have had to date! A special thank you to Shannon at Lindsay Acura!

Shannon

BrianFD
2/27/2016

"Best Car-Buying Experience I've Ever Had!!!"

Marc Bauer is the absolute BEST Sales & Leasing Specialist with whom I have ever had the privilege of doing business! He was professional, friendly, and very knowledgable about Acura vehicles. Also deserving kudos, was Marc's superior, Mark (sorry for not remembering your last name, Mark!), who was also instrumental in "sealing the deal". I would recommend Lindsay Acura in general, and Marc Bauer in particular to deal with your automotive needs. Karen & I would like to thank you for your wonderful treatment. It was GREAT! In fact, everyone at Lindsay was cordial, welcoming and friendly. Brian & Karen Distelzweig

Marc Bauer, Mark ?

LMensah
2/24/2016

"It was a very pleasant experience!"

Shannon Dailey was my sales representative. He was very professional, very helpful, he went above and beyond the call of duty to help me with my purchase. Right when I was just ready to walk out with my old car I came in with, he went to the back with one more attempt to help me and not only did he wow me i believe everyone was wow at the offer and deal I received. Thank God for sending Shannon Dailey my way. I will be definitely referring people from my church, and family to come see him in the near future for car purchases. Shannon Dailey YOU ROCK!! God bless and the Lindsay Acura team. The Mensah"s

Shannon Dailey and the finance team

Tanika37
2/23/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I just love the service that the sales Representative give to me very understand and knew exactly what I need and what I was looking for as far as price ranges in a car.

Tabitha Browning