Lindsay Acura

Lindsay Acura Info
About Lindsay Acura

About Lindsay Acura

"Exemplary Customer Service"

I'm completely satisfied with the service I recieved at Lindsay Acura. Eric McKee was a friendly, knowledgable and no-pressure salesperson. Also, Mitch (in finance) and Manager Tom Kenworthy went above and beyond to ensure I was able to get the vehicle I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend this dealership.

Eric McKee, Mitch Faulkner, Tom Kenworthy

"Excellent and prompt pre-owned vehicle purchase"

Salesman Charlie Davis and the finance department provided an excellent deal on a pre-owned vehicle; the vehicle was exactly as described on their website; we were quickly approved (despite having less than stellar credit), and driving home in our new vehicle in a short amount of time.

Charlie Davis

"Anita Wood was an awesome salesperson"

Anita Wood was an awesome salesperson. She got us the deal on the 2015 TLX Tech and got them to come down since we were existing lease customer. This is the second time that we have leased from Lindsay Acura and will be going back in the future. We purchased a 2014 RDX Tech earlier this year and was a good experience as well. Anita Wood you rock!

Anita Wood

"Very stress free"

I hate hate hate car shopping but mark made it a nice experience. It was a long process but it was worth it. Very happy with my purchase

Mark Gibson

"Looking for used and Purchased New!"

Great experience for purchasing a new car. Eric is one of the best salesmen, no pressure just helpful and very knowledgeable......Love my new car!

"A Great Experience"

I enjoyed my experience with Lindsay and working with Eric McKee who was very knowledgeable in the car I was interested in. He shared technology about the vehicle that I would never think to ask about. Thank you!

"Monica H"

5 stars all around for Linsay Acura service department. The best service staff in the city. Attention to detail exceeds all of my expectations! Thank you gentlemen.

Andy Dehainaut and Rob Shaw

"Loving my New Car"

I want to Gary Hilton for helping me purchase my second vehicle from Lindsay. He is always so professional and really knows about all of the features in each of the vehicles that i test drove. He sold me the first vehicle that i purchased from Lindsay and I was thrilled that he was still around to help me with this purchase.

Gary Hilton

"Mathias "

My sales associate Eric McKee was fantastic! He took the time to listen to my needs and really helped out. This is the second car I have purchased from Lindsay because of the great experiences that I have had. I have recommended two friends there and they have also had extremely positive feedback.

Eric McKee

"Lindsay Acura ' s 3 Ring Circus"

My experience was like a three ring circus. The first day we went in to look at cars after talking with Mitch on the phone was a 5 hour escapade to test drive one car. I did not like the car and I told them I would like to drive a different car. I was told that Mitch had to make sure another car would be within my budget. I said well Mitch will not be driving my car or paying the payments so it is not up to Mitch on which car that I buy. They kept trying to convince me to buy that 1 car. I called the next morning with a stock number on another car that I liked and asked them to see if I would be approved for this car. They called me back and told me yes. I told them that I had to work that night and couldn't be late. That is when they told me, we will get it ready and cleaned, you can test drive it and if you want it it will take 2 hours tops with test drive included to be out the door with your new car. We were waiting for hours just to have our paperwork finished to purchase our car. Mitch was sitting in the showroom for at least a hour and a half doing nothing while our paperwork sat on his desk, and we were sitting at a table waiting to complete our purchase. I was told on the phone before we came back in the 2nd day that the whole process to buy my car would take 2 hours tops, they stated that all of my paperwork was already finished and all I would have to do is sign. Once there we went on a test drive then waited 3 1/2 hour for anything else to happen. I was mislead and treated poorly by Mitch. Once we told Mitch we have to go within 40 minutes he decided to hand us off to another finance person. Our salesman was Charlie and he did a good job. I know he had nothing to do with the paperwork or finances. I finally bought the car and was able to leave,after sitting in the office with the new finance person and signing the paperwork as he filled it out and printed it. Before we left I asked if I could please have an owners manual for my model of car. They gave me a manual for a 2 door coupe and I bought a 4 door sedan, I didnt notice that until the next day when trying to program my car. I also asked if I could have the other set of keys. I was told that they didnt have one because the previous owner did not get one but I could go over to their service department and purchase one for $98.00. I told them there is no way that I will purchase an extra set of keys. The dealership should provide me with 2 sets. The manager was asked and he said no. I told them nevermind on the whole purchase and started walking out the door and was then stopped and they agreed to have me another key made for the vehichle. I had to purchase a correct manual the following week and in the manual it shows that my car should have came with a valet key as well. I will not call them to ask for one because I am afraid that I will be insulted or treated rudely. After being half way home we noticed they didn't put a temporary tag on the vehicle. We live about 45 minutes away with all the traffic. We had to turn around and go back to get a tag. Needless to say I was late to work and had no time to enjoy my car before work. This was 6 hours after we arrived to the delaership. The following day after I purchased my car the low coolant light came on. I took it to a shop and there was hardly any coolant in the car at all. I was told that they do a 120 point check on a used car before they sell it. Well that must not be on the check. I also asked them if I needed to have the oil change or any fluids topped.I was told not until I was showing 15% oil life, because my car was just serviced before I bought it. I do love the car but I will never go back to Lindsay Acura.

Mitch