Lindsay Acura

About Lindsay Acura

About Lindsay Acura

concac
5/27/2015

"Luring and trap customers in this dealer"

This one decepting customers. Be aware with Internet sale, they tell you guys one price, but when you get to the dealer they jack up the price. Go to other deales to get a Breyer deal.

accordowner
5/16/2015

"Service on Acura MDX "

I had taken my MDX to check for a noise, the dealership did tests on the car and told me the tires needs to be replaced. They wanted to sell me tires but I backed off and bought them at discount tire. The noise didn't go away. The issue was bearings problem. I wasted my money based on the dealers suggestion replacing tires.

mattdprince
4/02/2015

"Disappointing Experience"

I recently traded in for a used TSX from Lindsey Acura. There was a chip in the windshield I asked that Lindsey fix as part of the sale which they agreed to since it is directly in the line of sight while driving. After their "repair" the chip looked worse and they refused to do anything else. My salesperson Frank Garcia said I should turn it in to my insurance to get the cost covered. I will not return to this dealership as they are unethical and have poor customer service. For their "family values" advertised they have no loyalty to someone who has been loyal to the Acura brand (3 purchases in the last 4 years). Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere. I would give 0 stars if it was a option.

Frank Garcia

NathanW
3/04/2015

"Excellent experience. Should have bought my car here."

Bought my car at Hidy Acura in Dayton since that is where I live. My check emissions system light came on shortly before I went out of warranty. Took the car in to Hidy. They said they found no problem, reset my codes, and sent me on my way. About four miles down the road, the light comes on again with a completely different navi code. Instead of having me return to the dealership, they feed me some BS line about my air filter causing it. They suggests changing the air filter to only one they sell, the Acura part. I wasn't born yesterday. Took it to Lindsay Acura in Columbus. They promptly determined I needed a new bank one and catalytic converters. They were very professional as well and a pleasure to deal with. This is the second time I've gone to get a second opinion from Lindsay after my local dealership screwed up. Worked with Rob both times. He and everyone else here are totally on the spot. Rob is very personable. In the future, I will save myself the trouble and make the drive to Columbus. The service department is open until midnight, and I can go shopping and have dinner while I'm in town.

Rob Shaw

arlalyles
1/21/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

My new friend Philip Dunbar stopped at nothing to ensure that I left Lindsay Acura, a satisfied customer. I told him the monthly payment I wanted and the make and model of vehicle I wanted to buy and he made it happened. He took my trade-in, paid it off, installed a brand new battery personally in my new pre-owned vehicle and even requested an auto glass dealer call me to schedule the repair of my windshield at his expense. I'm blown away by his customer service and desire to ensure my satisfaction. He greeted and interacted with my children respectfully, expressed how valuable my business is to him and the Lindsay Acura family and ensured me that he would be here for me and my children no matter our vehicle needs. Go see Phil! He is a compassionate conversationalist and knows a tremendous amount about the car industry.

Philip Dunbar

rooftop452001
12/30/2014

"New car purchase."

We received a flyer in the mail stating that we could get 125% black book for our trade PLUS .9% interest on our financing. (the flyer was from Lindsay Acura not Acura or some other 3rd party) Immediately they stated that that was not true. Apparently the PLUS was not true. You could have one or the other not both. Needless to say we called BS on that kind of advertising and left. We don't care much for FALSE ADVERTISING. The following day we went to Columbus Acura and got a fabulous deal on our trade in as well as a terrific price on the 2015 MDX we purchased. Lindsay could only offer 2.9% interest even though we have a fabulous credit rating. Columbus Acura gave us 1.9% interest.

Cindy

Lisa Halpert
12/01/2014

"The Sales Consultant Makes All the Difference!!!"

When I walked into Lindsay Acura Sat, Nov.29, with my adult son ,I had no intention of buying a new car let alone leasing a new car. I knew exactly what I wanted and there was no changing my mind. After 4.5 hrs, my son and I left there leasing a brand new Acura RDX. I can only attribute this to my fantastic, honest and informative Sales Consultant, Chris Capuano. He went into great detail about the pros and cons of buying vs. leasing. After I had all the data, I ended up trading my vehicle for a 2015 RDX. Chris stayed well over closing time to make sure I was comfortable in the vehicle and helped me program and sync data. I actually cut it short because I felt badly keeping him there so late. I made an appt. with him to come back on Mon. Dec 1, and after 2 hrs, I felt like I had owned the car for years. That is what I call Supreme Customer Service!!!!!!!!!

Chris Capuano

adre
11/29/2014

"Dream Truck Financed Today!!!!"

Lindsay Acura financed my dream truck today!!!! Thank you Lindsay for serving those of us without perfect credit. I love my truck! What a miracle!

Greg Erby

David Chen
11/26/2014

"2015 Worst Thanksgiving ever"

Bought a new defective car from Lindsay Acura Columbus. Terrible people and customer service. Worst Thanksgiving ever. 11/26/2015 It's the third time I took my car there. After being confronted and surrounded by three guys and pushed by a tall and strong 'manager' (not know this guy before) in light green shirt. I felt threatened and I stepped out immediately and called the police. Maybe I shouldn't go there. They looked into my eyes and told me to "think about your wife and kids". I was confused and felt threatened by these words. Given the confrontation, the police later told me after talking to them they refused to offer the repair. Sorry Lindsay. I am total panic and can't focus on anythig. I am going to a doctor for help. 11/17/2015 I can't exercise my unalienable rights of speech on Google review, please search on youtube: God bless America. Cheap Auto-Cracking Side Mirror 2015 Acura RDX AWD From Lindsay Acura Columbus 2015 Acura RDX AWD terrible quality and customer experience Lindsay Acura Columbus 10/17/2015 2015 Acura RDX AWD. Inferior rearview camera quality, unclear in the day time and barely see anything at night. Maybe this is only my car? Suspension is very stiff. Very bumpy on highway. Unfortunately, they didn't even give us time to test drive on it until I paid the car. The sound quality is terrible. Subwoofer no sound! I hope this is only to my car. Thank you Lindsay being special to me. The price is ridiculous. They told me a number to attract me there and added another 2k to force me make a decision. I regretted I did the wrong thing. Terrible terrible experience.

Shannon, Bill, Lindsay's assistant from Honda, a 'manager' in green shirt

Jim Kellett
11/25/2014

"Great!"

Lindsey is not only a great place to buy a vehicle but the costumer service is excellent and a rare find in today's day in age. Most car dealerships are only looking to sell a car but our experience was quite pleasurable. They helped us find the best car for our family with NO pressure to buy! Kindness goes a long way!! Great job Mr. Dailey!

Shannon Dailey