Lindsay Acura

About Lindsay Acura

Acuraowner89
2/07/2016

"1st Time Car Buyer"

Tabitha made my 1st time car buying experience a comfortable one. She was very willing to show me multiple vehicles in my price range and I did not feel rushed. She worked with her manager to get my payment down to one I was comfortable with. The follow up emails making sure everything is going well with my Acura purchase is personable and appreciated. I would definitely recommend Lindsay Acura for anyone wanting to experience genuine customer care.

Tabitha Browning

Vee
2/03/2016

"Fantastic and Great Experience"

Shannon Dailey customer service was outstanding. Explain everything and asked if I had questions. Friendly, Professional and a amazing sales person. Referred friends and relatives.

Shannon Dailey

TB
2/01/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Shannon Dailey assisted me with purchasing my first car and he was great to work with. Very helpful and friendly. If you need a new car-- he's your man! -TB

Shannon Dailey

Penny
1/27/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE... Charlie Davis was the very BEST."

Made an appointment with Charlie Davis about a vehicle I saw on the internet at Lindsay Acura. I was late for my appointment,but was" not a problem "he said. He got information ,we test drove, and then bought the auto. Charlie was great .He was so busy with 3 other customers waiting for his help,but he did a great job for us. He was an awesome salesman and we will definitely return to Lindsay Acura. Thanks Charlie for all of your help. You are a great salesman and person. Everyone we dealt with was very helpful and friendly. Thanks again.

CHARLIE Davis and Ed in finance

Kwatkins
1/18/2016

"Repeat customer with Mark Gibson"

Mark was very attentive and ensured I was highly satisfied with the vehicle I was purchasing. Mark took time to thoroughly show me all of the features and how to use them.

Mark Gibson

lwatkins40
1/18/2016

"Mark Gibson at Lindsay Acura is awesome! "

Mark Gibson was extremely helpful and patient. He helped me find the best car to fit my needs and walked me through how everything worked. Mark spent as much time as I needed and did not rush to get me out the door.

Mark Gibson

Pinkflowers18
10/31/2015

"Service Department"

I have been doing business with Lindsay Acura for over 5 years now. I've purchased three vehicles and have taken my vehicles here for service. I've always been satisfied with them until now. I was experiencing an issue with my car that was quite alarming. I took it in and after checking, they stated it was minor and I needed a part. Matt, my service advisor stated he would call me back on Saturday with a quote. This took place on a Thursday night by Saturday no call. I figured maybe he got busy, benefit of the doubt. So I waiting until Wednesday of the following week. I called the service department and was told that Matt wasn't in until 3:30 pm and that they'd have him call. Still no call. It is now Saturday and still no call. I placed a call this afternoon and explained that Matt hasn't returned my calls. They stated that Matt had stepped out and they'd take my information. By now, I'm upset because I know he isn't going to call back. The person then attempted to see if he left notes, he did. I was then placed on hold and all of a sudden the call is disconnected. Called back, sat on hold for 20+ minutes and gave up. This will be last time I do business with them. I've been a loyal customer but have been treated less than. Think twice before utilizing their service department.

Matt

Pinkflowers18 responded to this review

November 13, 2015

I wanted to provide an update. Although I didn't have much luck with Matt fixing the issue. Lindsay Acura has worked to make my experience better. I was assigned to a different service advisor, Ron. He was awesome and made sure that he did all he could to get the information I needed. I was given a loaner car and Ron called around to see if someone could provide the part I needed at a cheaper price. My car only needed minor welding, my final expense was $25. Although my car didn't receive the final service from Lindsay, I believe they did all they did to correct the experience that I had.

JSavage
10/10/2015

"Horrible Sales Experience"

Wanted a price on a RDX lease. Made me wait and "hot boxed" me when I told them my time was limited and refused to email me a price or put it in writing. Every old school game in the book. A miserable experience.

Obnoxious sales manager

KonaKoffeeHondaCivic13
9/24/2015

"Grateful Customer/Excellent Customer Experience"

I just wanted to let someone know about the excellent experience i had with purchasing my 2013 Honda Civic from Lindsay Acura. My Sales Specialist Marc Bauer and Finance Specialist Mitch Faulkner provided me with excellenct customer service. Marc took the time to really connect with me on a personal level, and made me feel like i was more than just another notch on his sales belt. Throughtout the sales process I felt like he went the extra mile to make sure i was comfortable while waiting for bank approval, he offered me drinks, popcorn, checked on me frequently, and spoke to me in terms i could understand and most of all i felt he was honest and upfront, the whole time. I was so afraid because i was a woman coming to the dealership "alone" that the sales rep would try to take advantage of my naievte. Marc took me on a test drive, and saw that i fell in love with my Honda Civic as soon as i found out the car had a back up camera (LOL). Upon returning to the dealership, the finance team was encountering resistance from the bank to finance me with $0 down payment with my 06 pontiac torrent trade in, that i still currently owed a balance on and a not so perfect credit history. After hearing that i wasn't able to get financed unless i at least came up with $500 down that day, i sat there at Marc's desk feeling sad, and let down, and i waited for him to bring me my keys for my 06 pontiac so i could leave...instead Marc came back with keys to the Honda, and a bell in his hand. I asked him where were the keys to my old car, i was ready to go, i was embarassed enough, he looked at me and said "do you want to go home with you new car today?" i said of course, but i don't have the money you guys want for me to put down we already went thru this...He looked at me and said "here are the keys to your new car, now ring the bell, you just brought yourself a new car"...i don't know how he did it, but Marc was able to work a miracle and i was able to get my car that day. I had tears in my eyes, as this was customer service at it's finest and i have NEVER had such an excellent, personable experience at a car dealership EVER in my life. Lindsay Acura please keep doing what you are doing and Please what ever you do, make sure you keep guys like Marc Bauer and Mitch Faulkner around, because Customers like me really appreciate these guys and they do make a difference in our lives. THANK YOU. Jona Jallowā€¯

Marc Bauer (Sales Consultant) and Mitch Faulkner (Finance Consultant)

Unhappy
8/31/2015

"Buyer Beware!"

October 6th, 2014, my husband and I visited Lindsay Honda/Acura. I was interested in two vehicles that I had viewed online. I looked at a CR-V and and MDX. Ultimately, I chose the MDX. This used vehicle had 20,000 miles and appeared to be in perfect condition. As we were signing paperwork, we were told that the vehicle had been in a minor rear end accident. There was minimal information about the exact nature of the accident. My husband and I hesitated and then went to inspect the vehicle. We could see no issues with the rear of the vehicle. Our salesperson (who was actually a Honda salesperson) commented "you know that this is a high end vehicle and more affluent people are going to want it fixed right". My husband and I agreed that this would be the case, so we completed the purchase. All appeared fine with the vehicle until mid August 2015. While my husband was washing and waxing the car, he noticed "bubbling" and rust on the bottom edge of the rear passenger door. He then took it to a reputable body shop to find out about the damage. To our horror, the estimator at the body shop told us that the rear door (not the bumper) had been damaged and improperly repaired. In addition, the front passenger door was damaged and would also "bubble" and rust in the near future. The estimate for ONE door was $2700. We had heard so many good reviews of Lindsay that we thought they would want to help us remedy this situation, so my husband phoned the used car sales manager. Instead, we were told that it had been "a while" since the purchase and they couldn't do anything to help. My husband even asked about the possibility of assistance with the cost of repair through the dealership. He was told that they would send it to the same place for repair that we had spoken with and therefore, had no option to help us. I even attempted to trade the vehicle at another Honda dealership without success. The trade in estimator stated that this vehicle had been purchased from an out of state auction that is known for having insufficient information about accident history. This dealership, Roush, doesn't purchase from this particular auction because of these facts. In short, Lindsay may have a better selection of vehicles, but I would NEVER purchase from this company again, especially if the vehicle has been in a "minor" accident. If you choose to do so, you could have a $32,000 vehicle with a rusty door! I am stuck with this vehicle unless I choose to accept a huge financial loss by trading for another. So, I willhave it repaired properly at my own expense and keep it. While I don't believe there was intentional deception involved, the salesperson clearly wasn't familiar with this vehicle and it's history. Lindsay will never again receive any business from our family.

I am unaware of their names and the names of the employees are irrelevant to me.