Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Good

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info
About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

New & Used Car Dealership in the Laurel, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, & Columbia Area. Lindsay Ford is proud to serve Wheaton with quality Ford vehicles. With models like the Fusion, Flex, Edge, F150, Focus and Escape, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Wheaton, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of used vehicles. Lindsay Ford is not just your Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Columbia and Laurel area Ford dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Maryland customers. From car repairs in Wheaton performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Lindsay Ford is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"After market accessories "

I bought my vehicle in 2005 and contacted the dealership about warranty work for the undercoating that was applied back then. Samantha from the accessories department represented Lindsay Ford very well and because of her positive attitude, dedication to working with the customer and overall pleasant experience has bumped this dealer to the top of my list for future work/purchases. Great job Samantha!

Samantha

"Worst Dealership"

So it is now the end of September and I understand why this dealership has such low ratings. While they have nice salesman (which I guess is normal) their finance and accounting department are awful!!!! After signing on the many dotted lines and agreeing to a rebate of $1500 dollars they called me back and said they were able to secure a loan at a lower interest rate...they didn't mention until I was there that this would lower the rebate price to $1250. When I got home and started reviewing the paperwork I noticed that the sales price was not the same as what was agreed to on the sales floor. So I went back to the dealership only to hear a lot of fast talking and math that made no sense. To get me to go away they told me Lindsay would cut a check to me for the difference between the original $1500 dollars and the $1250. To date this has not been resolved. A lady named Sarah contacted me and no longer remembers the conversation and questioned why I was upset over such a small amount...so I felt the need to update my review. It's really the principal of the matter. I shouldn't expect honesty from a car dealership but to question how I, the customer, am upset is over the top for me. In addition I never got my first bill. The never clearly explained the financing and why it appears that I paid sales tax and tag fee twice. I've been trying to get closure on this matter since August 12, 2014 and still do not have it. Tonight was the first time anyone in management has ever reached out to me. To get my first rebate check I had to camp at the dealership and refuse to leave. Don't bother to call, they won't return your call. If you do call don't worry about who you ask to speak to as the receptionist will transfer you to anyone especially she particularly like to transfer you to people who are out of the office or away from their desk. NEVER BUY A CAR HERE, while the car may be fine, you can get in and out quickly...the fine print and awful finance/accounting department will be unresponsive.

"wonderful experience!"

Our experience with Nicole Wallace was very great. She was very honest with us and friendly. Her customer service attitude was great--she answered all of my questions! She was a pleasant to work with! The finance man, Bill made signing all the paperwork easy! He was very nice and approachable and made our experience great. I would recommend this dealership for anyone who is looking for a great Ford car or truck! :) Sincerely, A very satisfied customer (Christine Dove)

Nicole Wallace, Bill (Finance man)

"salesman"

great experience !!!! Good and very high customer service. I got the car that save day and fast paper work, Everyone in the dealer was super nice !!!

Dennis

"Investigator "

Great experience and customer service. Maribel Rosales was great! She was extremely friendly, upfront, and knowledgable. I would recommend my friends to come to Lindsay Ford and see Maribel

"First new car purchase"

Antoine Tindal helped my son buy his first new car. It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Not one moment of regret or difficulty. Definitely will recommend Lindsay Ford and Antoine to others.

Antoine Tindal

"Great Guy!!!!"

Does a great job and I would recommend him to my friends whenever they need to go out and buy a Ford when they are in need.

"They do what it takes so at Lindsay, you do love it!"

This is on the used cars portion of the dealership which is across the street from the new cars lot. The salesman was nice, as well as the rest of the staff. This is a caring dealership that does what it takes to make the customers happy. If you're looking for a car, used or a new Ford. The car sold was in great condition and there were some issues that they paid out for replacing/repairing. The only two issues is processing took a bit long and the price listed online was including discounts that didn't normally apply to most people. If you are disabled there is a ramp and while the building is a little cramped they will make accommodations so you are comfortable.

Chris Palmer, Abe Yazdani, Dan Paderofsky, Mark Law

"A place to be rudely treated by disorganized staff"

What an AWFUL dealership! While they have better prices than some, you must wade through a pile of discounts you don't qualify for, fees that aren't stated outright, and the feeling of being swindled. They will not write anything down in a clear manner, and use terminology that non-car-dealers don't understand at a speed designed to leave you signing before you know what you are doing. Employees at the management level were shouting insults at each other across the sales floor on one of my visits, and every visit included the disorganized losing of the paperwork I had completed previously, as well as being made to wait long times with no explanation. My last visit, while waiting next to a father/son that were waiting as well, I was asked about my experiences shopping for a Ford Fusion, as they were just beginning the search for the same car. I shared that my customer service experience had been much better in Frederick, but that the prices seemed to be able to go lower here. I did not advise anyone to go somewhere different. I was shouted at, across the sales floor, by the manager in charge of used car sales (who I'd had no interaction with). Because I had been telling other customers to shop somewhere else, something I told him was not true, he told me to leave. While I may not have been advising people to avoid this place before, I am now. Ridiculously rude, disorganized, and mismanaged. Not worth your time or money. Quite the opposite. Avoid them.

Sarah Byrd, Monty Harika, Mike Traish

"Exceptional Service, no pressure, great people at Lindsay "

Our family just bought two cars from Lindsay Ford on the same day -- a brand new Ford C-Max hybrid and a slightly used Honda Prius. Our salesman -- Isaic Baloguir -- was wonderful. He showed us so many cars, and when we made our decisions, he helped us learn the bells and whistles in the new C-Max, and even drove one of the cars to our home. We also got a great financial deal -- we paid close to half price for the second car. We couldn't be more pleased with the whole experience and the decisions we finally made after visiting a number of other dealerships before going to Lindsay.

Isiaq Baloguir