Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

11250 Veirs Mill Road,
Wheaton, Maryland 20902
Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info
About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

New & Used Car Dealership in the Laurel, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, & Columbia Area. Lindsay Ford is proud to serve Wheaton with quality Ford vehicles. With models like the Fusion, Flex, Edge, F150, Focus and Escape, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Wheaton, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of used vehicles. Lindsay Ford is not just your Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Columbia and Laurel area Ford dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Maryland customers. From car repairs in Wheaton performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Lindsay Ford is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

GeorgeF
6/25/2015

"Mustang Roadtrip"

After contacting Lindsay Ford about a Mustang 5.0L California Special 300 miles away from my current address, Maribel Rosales immediately gave me a call wishing to work something out to get me out to her location. I contemplated the road trip, and price she had given me over the phone. She was more than willing to give me a price range of my trade vehicle, and do her best to ensure that the car purchase was hassle free. I traveled the 4 hours up to test drive the car, and to my avail, it was even BETTER looking in person! Maribel was a pleasure to have this experience with and walked me through the entire thing despite some glitches in their computer system. I was able to walk out with the EXACT car I had been looking for, for the BEST price, and of course- the BEST customer service an employee could have given me. Thanks Maribel!

carmela49
6/21/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

Working with Mike Traish was a treat! After going to several other dealerships and feeling like I was being taken for a ride, Mike made buying a car a positive, easy, friendly experience. The Price was fair and the service excellent!!!!

Mike Traish

keith phebus
6/13/2015

"I Got A Great Deal"

Wheaton Ford gave me a great deal, nice rebate, and a good trade in value. The interest rate and down payment were both 1/2 what some of the other Ford dealers in the area wanted. Actually one of the other dealerships wanted 5x the money down at 3x the interest rate. They told me that the deal Wheaton was offering me was too good to be true and that once I got there it would be pulled out from under my feet. Everything went exactly as planned, the numbers that they gave me over the phone didn't go up. They actually got a little lower. Some of the other dealerships were so difficult to get pricing from, they just wanted to get me there and pressure me into a sale. The dealership is a little out of my way but it was well worth the drive for the savings. My new mustang is so sweet and for the first time I don't feel like I got ripped off buying a new car. Talk with Monty Harika (manager) and Ludwing Arana (sales rep) if you want a no-hassle experience and the best prices in the state.

Ludwing Arana

June 13, 2015

Welcome to Lindsay Ford! Thanks for the review! Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Amadu85
6/06/2015

"They did what they said they were going to do."

They got me a brand new Ford fusion for a reasonable price and the sevice was great. I walked in doubting myself and walked out with a car.

June 13, 2015

Thank you for the review! Contact me if you need anything in the future. Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Rachel21
6/03/2015

"Wheaton ford service is awsome "

I love the service department . Always friendly faces and willing to help me . I pass 6 other dealers to come here:) Steve Capp makes sure I am always taken care of

June 03, 2015

Thanks for the review! Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

2011 fordf150
6/03/2015

"The best very friendly. Also very helpful. "

Just wanted to say the Lindsay ford is a good caring dealership. Maribel Rosales,Mario and Mike Traish are good people. Friendly and helpful caring and willing to work with you. I will be back and I will tell all of my friends and every body else about them. Thank you Lindsay ford of Wheaton for helping me and my family in the hard times we where going though. Thank you The KING. Family

Mike Traish

June 03, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad we could help. Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Bryant T
6/01/2015

"The Best!!!!!"

Great dealership!!!! Revived great help from great people. Bruce was very knowledgeable and broke down every detail. Bruce and Angie busted their butts to get me a car. And it didn't take long either. Thanks a lot Bruce and Angie!!!!!!

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your business! If we could review you it would be 5 star! Enjoy! Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

FocusExplorer
6/01/2015

"Great customer service!"

Great service from customer service to financing options. This is our 3rd car with Lindsay Ford. It is not only the buying experience but also their maintenance services are outstanding. I would not go anywhere else.

Javier

June 01, 2015

Thanks for the review! Angie Bey Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

LindsayFordCustomer
5/31/2015

"Friendly, helpful, and patient service. Great attitude."

Sales Associate Pascal Philogene and Sales Manager Mike Traish were great to work with. They both showed considerable patience in walking through the car purchasing process and were very knowledgable. The customer service experience was great through and through.

Sales Associate Pascal Philogene; Sales Manager Mike Traish

May 31, 2015

Thanks for the review! Angie Bey Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

daddy
5/26/2015

"" Great Services Packages Benefit " "

LyndsayFord is the most convenient location where you can expected the greatest services packages benefit you deserved. I purchased the 2015 Ford escape, black color that I decided few days later to switch with different color. Not only, I got the color I was looking for, but also I got additional features I never expected at the same price. I was assisted by the most energetic and problem solver woman, Sarah Byrd and Will. Both helped me to meet my expectations. Thanks again, Sarah and Will. Daddy Brown Mbaki

Will Hansbro

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Reviews of Sarah Byrd