Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info

lusack
7/11/2016

"Bait & Switch"

Unethical beyond belief. First, the advertised price of the car was inaccurate...right off the bat, the car was $1,000 more than advertised (no mention on internet that price included military & college student discounts). If that wasn't bad enough, they tried to tack on a "reconditioning fee" of almost $1,000. Then it got worse when the salesman, Francisco, blamed the state of PA for requiring the vehicle be taxed AFTER all of the phony add-ons (so wrong!!!). So happy we walked out when we did. We now have a brand new Nissan for the same monthly payment they were trying to con us into! Do not buy from this dealer!

Francisco

Keyman
7/09/2016

"Pleasant"

I would like to start by saying not once was I pressured to purchase a vehicle. Conversations were about my family and I. I was asked which vehicle I was interested in .and the experience ended up being to my liking. I was helped initially by an intriguing young man,David Tep. I can honestly say I may not have purchased a vehicle there if I had not engaged David in conversation. This young can be an asset to the company. He show a willingness to learn. Good job David.

David Tep, Sarah,Mike and Monty.

Bob - new Explorer fan!
7/03/2016

"Exceptional customer care through the sales process"

We had come to realize we really wanted a Ford Explorer and had landed on the core things we needed in the care as well as the color. In our search to find the perfect car for us - we spoke with and visited several dealers. We were ultimately led to Lindsay Ford because of the way they worked with us to find the best deal and ultimately to find the exact car we were looking for. Sarah Byrd was outstanding in her support in this whole process! I appreciate her going to bat for us to get the cost in the zone we could afford. She went the extra mile to even help us find a part that we needed to make the trip we were taking that night! We greatly appreciate the whole sales and service team that we got to work with. Lee was great in helping us in the purchasing process and Miles was really helpful as we finalized the paperwork. Kudos as well for Cammeron Mayberry who help us with understanding the technology on the car - he was a great help. We would highly recommend the Lindsay team to you. We are thankful for the way they helped us find our dream car! We look forward to working with them in the future.

Sarah Byrd, Lee Abdulle, Miles

LovelyLainee
6/14/2016

"Simply the best"

Thanks to Lindsay Ford for providing me with a great car buying experience (again!). Having just recently totaled my car, I was nervous about another purchase. But Bill and Sarah were so helpful and understanding.

Bill Godley and Sarah Byrd

dcwatkins
6/06/2016

"Deceptive, Pushy, and Rude"

They do not say what they mean, nor do they do what they say. Every moment you are there, when you aren't being ignored completely, is filled with bullying tactics to try and push you into buying a car. People were openly rude, a lack of knowledge among many of the staff, and nothing was straightforward. The price seems the best, but with hidden fees, undisclosed charges, and them scribbling illegibly on scraps of paper, you cannot help but feel a bitter dislike for such an unprofessional and dishonest seeming place. I was treated more poorly than any experience I've ever had in my life. But, if it's a great product at a great price I am willing most of the time to swallow discontent at rudeness. But it is not. They will add costs, change numbers, and become angry when you express discontent at the way they are operating (instead of changing or reigning it in some). Please do not go here. It is absolutely not worth it in any way.

Sarah Byrd, Monty Harika, Mike Traish

andre berman
5/23/2016

"Refunds"

Was promised 2 refunds. Received one but NOT the second. 2 months later the manager still has not issued me refund....NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Manager of LInday Ford

Jsaguero
5/20/2016

"Great customer service "

So I took my car to get serviced and I believe her name was Ashley took good care of me and was able to provide all the answers that I needed so I'm very pleased and I will be coming back again to get my car serviced here again

Ashley

oboch2008
5/10/2016

"IDENTITY STEALERS"

After trying to get a 2016 Explorer. I realized that the final cost of the vehicle was going to be around 50k. Way too much for a Ford car. IF it was an Audi or Porsche then it would have been ok. Anyways my worst part of the experience was when I discovered that the opened a credit card under my name. WOW. They have no right to do that at all. They never even disclosed about opening a line of credit. This place should be under investigation for fraud and identity theft.

Some employees were good

AA40
5/06/2016

"Purchase of a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD"

We spent many hours looking at the various selections and test driving the vehicles before deciding on the purchase. Our contacts were Bill Godley and Sarah Byrd. The interaction with these Lindsay representatives was very nice and follow-up issues have been handled in a most professional manner. If you are interested in procuring a vehicle, do yourself a favor and see what Lindsay Ford has to offer; you may find what meets your needs.

Bill Godley, Sarah Byrd

Tim
4/09/2016

"New 2016 Ford Escape Titianium"

My salesperson Manuel Rois was great, he went out of his way to help me find the suv I wanted, no complaints, even with my list of this is what I want, nothing but smiles from him. Special thank you to Sarah for helping me with all the financing questions. I would buy my next car or suv from Lindsay Ford in Wheaton. The only complaint I would have is the service dept., did not have time for me to install my splash guards and locking wheel nuts that I purchased there.

Manuel Rios and Sarah