Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

11250 Veirs Mill Road,
Wheaton, Maryland 20902
Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info
About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

New & Used Car Dealership in the Laurel, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, & Columbia Area. Lindsay Ford is proud to serve Wheaton with quality Ford vehicles. With models like the Fusion, Flex, Edge, F150, Focus and Escape, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Wheaton, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of used vehicles. Lindsay Ford is not just your Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Columbia and Laurel area Ford dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Maryland customers. From car repairs in Wheaton performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Lindsay Ford is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

territ
7/25/2015

"Very professional and courteous customer service experience"

Our salesman provided great product knowledge and an excellent presentation of the pre-owned Ford Fiesta that I bought today for my daughter. He was a pleasure to work with, patient, and went above and beyond to be sure that our questions were answered and we were comfortable with the car. From start to finish, my experience was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Lindsay Ford to friends in the market for a new or pre-owned car.

Isaiah - salesman. Highly recommend - polished, well-spoken, great dealer representative.

elknuts
7/22/2015

"Such an awesome experience"

While my husband was at the dealership finishing a work deal, he decided to look at a truck for me. After speaking to Bill Godley, the deal was started. Between my husband, Bill, and Sarah Byrd, they found the perfect F150 for me. Sarah did a great job presenting all of the options and worked until we had a deal that was beneficial to all parties involved. The process was easy and I got the truck I have been wanting. BIG THANKS to Sarah and Bill for everything. They were great to work with and didn't try to push any extras. Good job Lindsay Ford, good job!

wyatt1ps
7/16/2015

"outstanding service"

I love Lindsay Ford. Once again they have gone above and beyond for me. I bought my car from them 10 months ago. I just recently changed jobs where i know longer needed that big of a car. Sarah along with two amazing sales people Luis and Will really helped me get this deal done. They made the experience 5 stars once again and I would recommend them to anyone

Luis Mejia

cavido
7/11/2015

"A Good Person"

A knowledgeable and honest salesperson. Has been there for me whenever the need arises. Would purchase another Ford from him. The best part of my experiences with Tom...seeing the genuine smile that is truly a part of him. As a matter of fact, a two thumbs up to the Lindsay Ford of Wheaton group.

John Kernan

Ruby Red
7/05/2015

"Great customer service "

I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I was treated with respect, they matched the rate my credit union was offering and I got a great deal. The Sales Associate (Mike Guardado) went over every detail of the car with me. Monty Harika(Sales Manager) approached me and asked did I want water or anything, managers don't do that often. Please visit this dealership if you are searching for a great deal.

Mike Guardado

GeorgeF
6/25/2015

"Mustang Roadtrip"

After contacting Lindsay Ford about a Mustang 5.0L California Special 300 miles away from my current address, Maribel Rosales immediately gave me a call wishing to work something out to get me out to her location. I contemplated the road trip, and price she had given me over the phone. She was more than willing to give me a price range of my trade vehicle, and do her best to ensure that the car purchase was hassle free. I traveled the 4 hours up to test drive the car, and to my avail, it was even BETTER looking in person! Maribel was a pleasure to have this experience with and walked me through the entire thing despite some glitches in their computer system. I was able to walk out with the EXACT car I had been looking for, for the BEST price, and of course- the BEST customer service an employee could have given me. Thanks Maribel!

carmela49
6/21/2015

"Fantastic experience!"

Working with Mike Traish was a treat! After going to several other dealerships and feeling like I was being taken for a ride, Mike made buying a car a positive, easy, friendly experience. The Price was fair and the service excellent!!!!

Mike Traish

keith phebus
6/13/2015

"I Got A Great Deal"

Wheaton Ford gave me a great deal, nice rebate, and a good trade in value. The interest rate and down payment were both 1/2 what some of the other Ford dealers in the area wanted. Actually one of the other dealerships wanted 5x the money down at 3x the interest rate. They told me that the deal Wheaton was offering me was too good to be true and that once I got there it would be pulled out from under my feet. Everything went exactly as planned, the numbers that they gave me over the phone didn't go up. They actually got a little lower. Some of the other dealerships were so difficult to get pricing from, they just wanted to get me there and pressure me into a sale. The dealership is a little out of my way but it was well worth the drive for the savings. My new mustang is so sweet and for the first time I don't feel like I got ripped off buying a new car. Talk with Monty Harika (manager) and Ludwing Arana (sales rep) if you want a no-hassle experience and the best prices in the state.

Ludwing Arana

June 13, 2015

Welcome to Lindsay Ford! Thanks for the review! Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Amadu85
6/06/2015

"They did what they said they were going to do."

They got me a brand new Ford fusion for a reasonable price and the sevice was great. I walked in doubting myself and walked out with a car.

June 13, 2015

Thank you for the review! Contact me if you need anything in the future. Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

Rachel21
6/03/2015

"Wheaton ford service is awsome "

I love the service department . Always friendly faces and willing to help me . I pass 6 other dealers to come here:) Steve Capp makes sure I am always taken care of

June 03, 2015