Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Wheaton, Maryland 20902
Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info

Tim
4/09/2016

"New 2016 Ford Escape Titianium"

My salesperson Manuel Rois was great, he went out of his way to help me find the suv I wanted, no complaints, even with my list of this is what I want, nothing but smiles from him. Special thank you to Sarah for helping me with all the financing questions. I would buy my next car or suv from Lindsay Ford in Wheaton. The only complaint I would have is the service dept., did not have time for me to install my splash guards and locking wheel nuts that I purchased there.

Manuel Rios and Sarah

Sarmed AlYAssin
4/06/2016

"The best Ford dealership ever!"

I live in Fairfax, VA, I went around all Ford dealerships in Fairfax and Chantilly, but this dealership, although in MD and located like 25 miles from I live, it was the best in terms on customer cares and the stuff they offered, the most important is the payment rates and prices, they were the best, they beat all other dealerships. Sarah Byrd and Luis Mejia are the best! You will receive the best deals, offers and rates from Sarah, Luis will make everything possible for you and the best recommendations, along with friendly attitude and environment, you will feel happy.

Sarah Byrd, Luis Mejia

mrr6967
4/01/2016

"Unprofessional Liars"

I was looking for a remaining 2015 F-150 and came across a reasonably priced one on Lindsay Ford's website. I clicked on "get ePrice" where I provided my contact information and was sent the ePrice which matched the price I saw on-line. The following morning, I received half a dozen phone calls from Ermias asking me if I would be able to come into the dealership. He then told me to click on the link in my email as there were additional savings because it was the final day of the month and they needed to "sell 30 cars today!" When I clicked on the link in my email, the truck I was interested in did in fact have additional savings. I confirmed the new price with Ermias and he also told me to print the paper out and bring it in with me and the price would be honored. I asked for a ballpark estimate of my trade in because I would be driving over an hour to the dealership and wanted some idea of the deal before I made the trip. He asked me to email him my VIN and milage and he would get back to me with the estimate within 20minutes. This is where everything begins to fall apart -- No return phone call. I had to start calling them back! They kept dodging my calls and stalling on my trade-in estimate. I connected with Monty who said he was Ermias's manager and that he would speak with Ermias on my trade-in value. No call back. I had to call again and again to finally get someone on the phone. Once I finally connected they said that I needed to click on the link in my original email as the price had been updated again. Now the price was $10K higher than what was on the paper I had printed out and $5K higher than my first ePrice email. Ermias said they had made an error on their website and now that it was fixed they could no longer honor the price that I had on my printout. This is not one of those situations where a $50K vehicle is erroneously marked down to $15K and I'm trying to pull one over on the dealership, this was what I would consider a nice deal on a remaining 2015 vehicle. I said they should still honor the price that was on my sheet...which he had confirmed when I printed it out earlier. Then Ermias tried to get me to switch to a different truck and asked what my preference was -- to which I said I wanted the truck I had inquired about at the price that he confirmed during our call that morning. He said that since he couldn't honor the price I was quoted, he would look into an alternate truck and see if he could get the price down. When he called back several hours later, he had a truck that was nothing like the one I had chosen. I explained that his dealership should do the honorable thing and honor the price he had quoted me earlier. All that was offered was for me to again speak with his manager, Monty. Monty said he needed to "get his head around what happened during the day" and would call me back in 20minutes. 45minutes later, Monty called back and said he was "still wrapping his head around everything." I explained my frustration and was offered to speak with Sarah Byrd, the General Sales Manager, but it would likely be the following day. Enter Sarah Byrd. She actually called me that evening. At first, she was very apologetic and tried to explain everything with the errors via the website, etc. She even offered to re-work the deal for me to get as close as possible to what I was looking for. I had high hopes. Since it was late in the day, she said she'd get back to me the following morning, around 10-10:30AM. She did email me around that time and said she was still in her kick-off meeting and that it would be later than expected for her to get back to me. I checked in with her about 2 hours later and was told that she would still be later because it was the beginning of the month and she was still in meetings. Finally at 4:40PM today, Sarah emails me the details of this so called "deal" she had re-worked - it was pitiful and just frustrated me even more. This is just another dealership that is full of liars and people that can't honor what they say. Furthermore, they record the phone calls, so I have the verbal confirmation of the price of the truck and they still won't honor it. I would never do business with these people.

Ermias Kassaye, Monty Harika, Sarah Byrd

Quigley, D
3/30/2016

"Outstanding "

My salesperson was Bill Godley, who was outstanding in working with management to get the best deal for my Escape. Lindsay located the Escape that I wanted and delivered as promised. Awesome, friendly staff at Lindsay Ford. Would recommend to anyone!!!!!

Sarah Bird and Monty

Jcjuancarlos
3/22/2016

"Excelent job"

I received excellent help from claudio (finance) and maribel (selling) they do an excellent job, and I'm willing to recommend them and to return for my next vehicle

Claudio, finance and Maribel, sales person

drkvimon
3/17/2016

"Without GEICO they deserve Excellent rate"

This body shop has excellent service, I don't have complain with them at all. The issue was I have GEICO insurance, and GEICO have a bad customer service. In addition, GEICO works only with After Market Parts (A/M). My experience with Lindsay was excellent. they always tried to help me putting OEM to my 2015 vehicle because A/M part did not fit on my car. Mr. James Chang adjuster of GEICO had bad customer service and forgot order all the parts that the body shop required. I talk by myself with the body shop, and they showed me all the parts that my vehicle needed but Mr. Chang never approved them because he is unprofessional to do his job. I appreciate that Lindsay always mediated to fix my car very professional with excellent quality.

Noe Romero, His boss George were amazing!!!

slsreilly
3/02/2016

"Love My New Fusion and My New Friends"

Love my 2015 Fusion Hybrid. I was treated with respect through a LONG negotiation and we ended up liking each other. That is saying something. Though I felt a little uncomfortable with the realization that there is no truth in advertising (i.e., the Lindsay Love It eprice) in the end we were able to come to agreement. The people I dealt with were great.

Luis and Lee

SevenOfTen
2/29/2016

"The $500 headlight""

Wish I would have read the reviews before going to Lindsay for service. I went in to have my passenger side headlight changed and was told that the original assembly was changed, and that it would cost over $500 to have it restored. When I asked what else could be done, I was told something about a $200 lightbulb that could possibly be installed, but with the labor, I would probably be back to the $500 mark, and that it wouldn't last that long. So all in all, I paid $65.88 for absolutely nothing. I wasn't even told that the assembly wasn't the original before being charged for a half hour of labor. (You would think a "FORD" Dealer would know this before a half hour.) The icing on the cake is that I don't even have a receipt that details what the serviceman found and the estimate, (something I think I am returning for, for my $65.88) just an invoice for $65.88 labor. I really expected more from a FORD dealer. I actually got better service and options from the Firestone Center around the corner. Very disapointed!

John Kernan

Lindsay Ford Sucks
2/28/2016

"Lindsay Ford is AWFUL! Worst dealership in the world! "

The reason car dealers get a bad name. The epitome of the shady dealer stereotype. Tom Squire, Tara Byrd, Abe Yazdani, Dilia Giron, and Mike Traish are the worst. They all lie and cheat. Mike Engle and John Smallwood are useless. You will definitely regret buying from them. Don't do it!

Tom Squire, Tara Byrd, Abe Yazdani, Mike Traish, Dilia Giron, Mike Engle, John Smallwood

hnayeli
2/19/2016

"Best experience!!"

Loved how they treated me...so happy with their help in getting finance for my car:)...everyone was friendly...helped me with everything! Happy with my new car! Thanks lindsay ford!

Sayed alami