Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

4.3

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info
About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

New & Used Car Dealership in the Laurel, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, & Columbia Area. Lindsay Ford is proud to serve Wheaton with quality Ford vehicles. With models like the Fusion, Flex, Edge, F150, Focus and Escape, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Wheaton, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of used vehicles. Lindsay Ford is not just your Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Columbia and Laurel area Ford dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Maryland customers. From car repairs in Wheaton performed by expert mechanics, to OEM auto parts, to car loans, Lindsay Ford is the smart choice for your automotive needs.

About Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

M00NEY
2/25/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I had an excellent experience at Lindsay Ford in Wheaton. Luis, Angie and Ms. Pooh were really fantastic to work with, they made the process easy and comfortable. I walked in with a car in mind, I left with that car.

Lius, Ms. Pooh

February 27, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write about your positive experience at our store. We appreciate the business. It's great you had a car in mind and left with it :) How perfect! Take Care, Mike Engle Lindsay Ford

Robert Smyth
2/05/2015

"So happy the first time I bought another car from Lindsay"

I’m a repeat customer to Lindsay Ford. I just bought a new 2015 Ford Fusion from Lindsay just a over a month ago in December 2014, and the car sales professional, Mr. Tom LaGrave was wonderful. So wonderful in fact, he inspired my wife and me to buy another car from Lindsay and this time we bought a new 2015 C-Max this February 2015. Mr. LaGrave was very helpful, knowledgeable, with a very low pressure sales approach that I can respect. Also Ms Sarah Byrd one of Lindsay Ford Sales Managers was equally as wonderful for her role in our car buying experience. Lindsay Ford is 65+ miles from our home and not very easy for us to get to. At the same time we pass many Ford dealers to get to Lindsay. But Because of how wonderful our sales experience was with both cars we just bought and I recommend to anyone to make the journey because it was well worth it. I can’t say enough good things about everyone we came in contact with at Lindsay Ford and we are very happy. I’m highly recommending Lindsay to my friends and family, as well as anyone who asks the question of where they should buy their next car. I thank the Lindsay Ford family and my salesmen Mr Tom LaGrave. I will buy from them again.

February 16, 2015

Mr. Roberts- Thanks again for your business, and even more so for the positive feedback. I always find it is the unhappy people that write something, so when someone takes the time to write something positive you know they are of the highest character. WE sold over 4,000 cars and trucks last year, and the small percentage that we couldn't please no matter what seemed to be the only ones that wrote reviews. There were a small percentage of happy ones to, but I get it, most people that are happy just want to enjoy the vehicle. We care lucky to have Tom, but if something comes up and you are unable to reach him, please contact me directly. Mike Engle General Manager 571-435-0075

February 05, 2015

Hello Robert, Thank you so much for those kind words. We truly appreciate you and your business. If I can do anything for you in the future please do not hesitate to call me. Enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Angie Bey Client Relations Manager abey@lindsayford.com

abc123
1/28/2015

"No Integrity"

The sales manager at this location is a clear perception of a car salesperson. She negotiates deals, and does not follow through on them. Very shady persona. Seems by the reviews here it has happened to several people that dealt with her.

February 16, 2015

I wont use your name on the review despite you having no problem to use others, but I think we both know by now that your claims are a little out there. You negotiated in something you thought was a good deal, you got the deal you asked for, but then realized your lease turn in cost more than you originally planned on. Since this all has been resolved beyond your satisfaction, so I appreciate the fact you reached out to me. I am glad we were able to resolve this, and let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Thanks again

NeverBuyFromLindsay
1/23/2015

"Worst decision I ever made"

This dealership is full of people that only care about making a sale. I have had issued since the moment I drove off the lot and have proof of them fraudulently passing the car off as "Certified" which has truly inconvenienced me over the last two weeks. They have done nothing about it but tell me they have "lawyers" if I don't like their response. NEVER go to Lindsay Ford of Wheaton. I have a feeling we will be in court here shortly so LOOK THEM UP UNDER CASE SEARCH and I bet you will see us soon!

Abraham Yazdani

February 16, 2015

I apologize that I am just seeing this, but I have been out of town on business a total of 16 out of the last 22 days. Please contact me at 571-435-0075 so that we can discuss if this has not already been resolved. Mike Engle General Manager 571-435-0075

January 23, 2015

We have also received your feedback on Yelp and have reached out to you there to help provide you with a solution. Please direct any further comments or questions to my email abey@lindsayford.com so I can better address your concerns. Thank you. Angie Bey Client Relations Manager

djackson
1/15/2015

"A Great Buy"

I traded in my 2011 Toyota Corolla for a 2014 Honda Accord and when I walked into the dealership and all I got was warm smiles and great customer care. My dealer was very helpful in assisting me with the deal. I enjoyed my experience with them and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a nice used or new car.

January 21, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Lindsay Ford! We are so happy to hear such nice things and appreciate your feedback. Please contact me if you need anything in the future. I am Angie Bey, Client Relations Manager for Lindsay Ford. My email address is abey@lindsayford.com Congratulations and thanks again! :)

NOT lindsay Ford
1/13/2015

"Lindsay Ford is HORRIBLE!"

Worst car buying experience EVER! DON'"T buy from Lindsay Ford! Tom Squires is extremely shady and deceptive.. Dilia &, Abe are the most unprofessional! They try to force Ford's financing on you against your will. I've stopped counting the number of mistakes they've made with my paperwork. I would NEVER go there again. I urge all car buyers to stay away from Lindsay Ford.

February 16, 2015

Hello, this is Mike Engle, General Manager of Lindsay Ford. I apologize that I did not respond sooner, but I have been in and out of town on business. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can figure out what this is about. Squire and Dilia have been here a combined 35 years, and I normally see reviews that are positive, so this one surprises me. My direct cell is 571-435-0075. Mike Engle General Manager Lindsay Ford

Robert Smyth
12/28/2014

"A great place to buy a car..."

I just bought my new 2015 Ford Fusion from the wonderful people at Lindsay Ford and I'm so VERY happy with the way they have treated me I just wanted to let others know about this dealership and my experience. I'm 57 and over the years I have bought many new cars and trucks from other Maryland dealerships. All too often the buying process was a miserable experience. But dealing with the very professional people at Lindsay Ford it was a wonderful, no pressure experience. But specifically I want to mention the two people that made my wonderful experience so wonderful. During the negotiations process I had the privilege to talk to Ms. Sarah Byrd who is one of the General Sales Managers, and Mr. Tom LaGrave who was my Sales Associate. I have shopped for some time for my new Ford Fusion and have talked to many Ford dealerships during my search before I found Lindsay Ford and had the opportunity to talk to both Ms. Byrd and Mr. LaGrave. I live over 60+ miles from Lindsay Ford. During the drive to Lindsay Ford I pass many Ford dealerships that are way more convenient to my location. But because Both Ms. Byrd and Mr. LaGrave were so professional as well as they both made me feel they truly cared about what was best for me, the customer. They inspired me to want to pass all of the other Ford dealerships that are way more convenient to my home to make the trip to their location. That first day when I showed up to the dealership for the very first time I never seen a dealership as busy as this Ford dealer was. I mean it was CRAZY busy. Ms. Byrd as one of the General Sales Managers I discovered is always in high demand and often there are people four deep waiting to see her at any given time. But as busy as she is, Ms. Byrd did take the time to come and meet me the day I went to meet with Mr. LaGrave. It may sound like a small thing to some, but to me this speaks volumes for someone as busy as she is to feel it is important to meet with the customer. If you’re shopping for a new or used car, do yourself a favor and give the people at Lindsay Ford a chance to earn your business. I know you will be as happy with the support from professionals as I am. And if you’re as lucky as I was, you will get the chance to work with both Ms. Sarah Byrd and Mr. Tom LaGrave.

January 06, 2015

Hi Robert, Thank you for the review and kind words. We certainly enjoyed working with you too :) Welcome to the Lindsay Ford Family, Mike Engle General Manager

kiaace
12/12/2014

"Best Deal by Far, Will go back!"

After a long search I decided to buy a ford escape and was shopping around and contacting different dealers to find the best deal. I had a OUT the door price agreement with a different dealer and Sarah Byrd the general sale manager of Lindsay Ford promised to beat that price. I was a little suspicious at the beginning and went to Lindsay Ford with my Guard UP. Up on arrival I was greeted by Luis Mejia a sales associated, he knew all details of my agreement with Sarah the GM and wasted no time. Took the time to show me the vehicle. Was very knowledgeable about all the features of the vehicle and explained everything from bumper to bumper. Took the car for a test drive. Once I made my mind the process was flawless, pain free, and quick. Oh and Sarah not only beat the price of the other dealer, she sold me the higher trim! I loved the experience I had at Lindsay Ford. Planning on Buying a F-150 in a few months and I’m going back there.

Luis Mejia

December 28, 2014

Thanks for the online review. I'm so happy to hear we were able to beat the other dealer's price and get you a better truck! See you soon for your F-150 purchase, I promise that will be an equally easy and rewarding experience. Happy New Year, Mike Engle General Manager

jean1121
12/01/2014

"Best Time Spent"

I really enjoyed my experience in this dealer, the dealer person who helped us was amazing (Mr. Dan Harvey) The Process was a little long but over all it was great, very rightful and helpful people. Awesome experience as well with finance, Ms. Dilia Giron Helped very much and was gratefully friendly.

prestonnina
11/20/2014

"Would go back again!!! "

Experience was great! Avan was very nice, fun and easy to work with!!! We wouldn't have wanted another salesperson! We didn't have to fight to get the price we wanted because the car was reasonably priced already (which is usually most the battle while purchasing a vehicle) We never met the sales manager, which would have been a nice touch after we signed the deal. Other than that, the customer service was outstanding! Thanks for everything, Avan!!!!

December 28, 2014

Glad you saw our low price online and were able to make a quick and easy deal! Thanks for taking the time to write and share your experience. Sorry I didn't meet you when you bought your car, please feel free to stop by next time you are in for service, my door is always open. Mike Engle General Manager

Reviews of Sarah Byrd