Lindsay Ford of Wheaton

Lindsay Ford of Wheaton Info

LovelyLainee
6/14/2016

"Simply the best"

Thanks to Lindsay Ford for providing me with a great car buying experience (again!). Having just recently totaled my car, I was nervous about another purchase. But Bill and Sarah were so helpful and understanding.

Bill Godley and Sarah Byrd

dcwatkins
6/06/2016

"Deceptive, Pushy, and Rude"

They do not say what they mean, nor do they do what they say. Every moment you are there, when you aren't being ignored completely, is filled with bullying tactics to try and push you into buying a car. People were openly rude, a lack of knowledge among many of the staff, and nothing was straightforward. The price seems the best, but with hidden fees, undisclosed charges, and them scribbling illegibly on scraps of paper, you cannot help but feel a bitter dislike for such an unprofessional and dishonest seeming place. I was treated more poorly than any experience I've ever had in my life. But, if it's a great product at a great price I am willing most of the time to swallow discontent at rudeness. But it is not. They will add costs, change numbers, and become angry when you express discontent at the way they are operating (instead of changing or reigning it in some). Please do not go here. It is absolutely not worth it in any way.

Sarah Byrd, Monty Harika, Mike Traish

andre berman
5/23/2016

"Refunds"

Was promised 2 refunds. Received one but NOT the second. 2 months later the manager still has not issued me refund....NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Manager of LInday Ford

Jsaguero
5/20/2016

"Great customer service "

So I took my car to get serviced and I believe her name was Ashley took good care of me and was able to provide all the answers that I needed so I'm very pleased and I will be coming back again to get my car serviced here again

Ashley

oboch2008
5/10/2016

"IDENTITY STEALERS"

After trying to get a 2016 Explorer. I realized that the final cost of the vehicle was going to be around 50k. Way too much for a Ford car. IF it was an Audi or Porsche then it would have been ok. Anyways my worst part of the experience was when I discovered that the opened a credit card under my name. WOW. They have no right to do that at all. They never even disclosed about opening a line of credit. This place should be under investigation for fraud and identity theft.

Some employees were good

AA40
5/06/2016

"Purchase of a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium AWD"

We spent many hours looking at the various selections and test driving the vehicles before deciding on the purchase. Our contacts were Bill Godley and Sarah Byrd. The interaction with these Lindsay representatives was very nice and follow-up issues have been handled in a most professional manner. If you are interested in procuring a vehicle, do yourself a favor and see what Lindsay Ford has to offer; you may find what meets your needs.

Bill Godley, Sarah Byrd

Tim
4/09/2016

"New 2016 Ford Escape Titianium"

My salesperson Manuel Rois was great, he went out of his way to help me find the suv I wanted, no complaints, even with my list of this is what I want, nothing but smiles from him. Special thank you to Sarah for helping me with all the financing questions. I would buy my next car or suv from Lindsay Ford in Wheaton. The only complaint I would have is the service dept., did not have time for me to install my splash guards and locking wheel nuts that I purchased there.

Manuel Rios and Sarah

Sarmed AlYAssin
4/06/2016

"The best Ford dealership ever!"

I live in Fairfax, VA, I went around all Ford dealerships in Fairfax and Chantilly, but this dealership, although in MD and located like 25 miles from I live, it was the best in terms on customer cares and the stuff they offered, the most important is the payment rates and prices, they were the best, they beat all other dealerships. Sarah Byrd and Luis Mejia are the best! You will receive the best deals, offers and rates from Sarah, Luis will make everything possible for you and the best recommendations, along with friendly attitude and environment, you will feel happy.

Sarah Byrd, Luis Mejia

mrr6967
4/01/2016

"Unprofessional Liars"

I was looking for a remaining 2015 F-150 and came across a reasonably priced one on Lindsay Ford's website. I clicked on "get ePrice" where I provided my contact information and was sent the ePrice which matched the price I saw on-line. The following morning, I received half a dozen phone calls from Ermias asking me if I would be able to come into the dealership. He then told me to click on the link in my email as there were additional savings because it was the final day of the month and they needed to "sell 30 cars today!" When I clicked on the link in my email, the truck I was interested in did in fact have additional savings. I confirmed the new price with Ermias and he also told me to print the paper out and bring it in with me and the price would be honored. I asked for a ballpark estimate of my trade in because I would be driving over an hour to the dealership and wanted some idea of the deal before I made the trip. He asked me to email him my VIN and milage and he would get back to me with the estimate within 20minutes. This is where everything begins to fall apart -- No return phone call. I had to start calling them back! They kept dodging my calls and stalling on my trade-in estimate. I connected with Monty who said he was Ermias's manager and that he would speak with Ermias on my trade-in value. No call back. I had to call again and again to finally get someone on the phone. Once I finally connected they said that I needed to click on the link in my original email as the price had been updated again. Now the price was $10K higher than what was on the paper I had printed out and $5K higher than my first ePrice email. Ermias said they had made an error on their website and now that it was fixed they could no longer honor the price that I had on my printout. This is not one of those situations where a $50K vehicle is erroneously marked down to $15K and I'm trying to pull one over on the dealership, this was what I would consider a nice deal on a remaining 2015 vehicle. I said they should still honor the price that was on my sheet...which he had confirmed when I printed it out earlier. Then Ermias tried to get me to switch to a different truck and asked what my preference was -- to which I said I wanted the truck I had inquired about at the price that he confirmed during our call that morning. He said that since he couldn't honor the price I was quoted, he would look into an alternate truck and see if he could get the price down. When he called back several hours later, he had a truck that was nothing like the one I had chosen. I explained that his dealership should do the honorable thing and honor the price he had quoted me earlier. All that was offered was for me to again speak with his manager, Monty. Monty said he needed to "get his head around what happened during the day" and would call me back in 20minutes. 45minutes later, Monty called back and said he was "still wrapping his head around everything." I explained my frustration and was offered to speak with Sarah Byrd, the General Sales Manager, but it would likely be the following day. Enter Sarah Byrd. She actually called me that evening. At first, she was very apologetic and tried to explain everything with the errors via the website, etc. She even offered to re-work the deal for me to get as close as possible to what I was looking for. I had high hopes. Since it was late in the day, she said she'd get back to me the following morning, around 10-10:30AM. She did email me around that time and said she was still in her kick-off meeting and that it would be later than expected for her to get back to me. I checked in with her about 2 hours later and was told that she would still be later because it was the beginning of the month and she was still in meetings. Finally at 4:40PM today, Sarah emails me the details of this so called "deal" she had re-worked - it was pitiful and just frustrated me even more. This is just another dealership that is full of liars and people that can't honor what they say. Furthermore, they record the phone calls, so I have the verbal confirmation of the price of the truck and they still won't honor it. I would never do business with these people.

Ermias Kassaye, Monty Harika, Sarah Byrd

Quigley, D
3/30/2016

"Outstanding "

My salesperson was Bill Godley, who was outstanding in working with management to get the best deal for my Escape. Lindsay located the Escape that I wanted and delivered as promised. Awesome, friendly staff at Lindsay Ford. Would recommend to anyone!!!!!

Sarah Bird and Monty