Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
DubStep
8/31/2015

"Thanks to Joshua, I have my dream car!"

It had been 11 years since I'd purchased a new car. Based on my last car-buying experience, I had my guard up; I wanted the car without the pressure. I was so pleasantly surprised and relieved at how relaxed my experience at Lindsay VW was. Joshua was personable and knowledgeable without being overbearing. He worked to find the right vehicle for me and presented me with several choices. In the end, thanks to Joshua Jay, I drove home in my dream car, a Golf GTI 6-speed manual!

java_rawb
8/26/2015

"Outstanding new car buying experience"

I bought my first car in 9 years from Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles from Eyad Tabba. He got me every car I wanted to test drive, he waited without ringing my phone off the hook for nearly 3 months between my initial interest and my purchase, and he was extremely easy to work with. I got a great price on my trade-in which was in almost rough shape and on top of that he sold me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I bought a 2015 Golf TDI S for under 20k and they even beat the interest rate quoted to my by USAA on financing. The overall experience was as enjoyable and stress free as my commute in my new TDI Golf. Highly, highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking and for my car purchases as long as I'm in Northern Virginia Eyad has first right of refusal on selling to me.

Davedough
8/26/2015

"Bought a GTI and couldn't be happier with the purchase"

Lindsay cared about my purchase. Josh Pidek, the salesman who helped me was very knowledgeable. The entire experience was top notch. I would definitely buy from them again. From inquiry, to introduction, to finance process to delivery, everything was super easy and I never felt pressured.

Laura Salcedo

jimmyK
8/19/2015

"Pre-Owned Auto Sales"

Just purchased a pre-owned VW Jetta with Lindsay VW. Great buy and great experience with the dealer and sales person (Clyde Htoon). Thanks Clyde for your assistance with the purchase. You made my decision so much easier.

LoganVWDiesel
8/18/2015

"Kaela Rocks"

From the time I saw the car I wanted online until they handed me the keys, this was a positive experience. The car is great, the price was right, and my sales representative Kaela was an absolute delight to work with. I live a couple hours away from the dealership, so Kaela took extra care to be responsive to my questions about the car, giving me the information I needed to know that it was worth making the trip to take a test drive. She even sent me extra pictures of specific features when I asked. Hopefully I won't need a new car for a while, but when I do I know I'll be headed right back to Lindsay.

kdingess
8/11/2015

"AWESOME experience purchasing my new Tiguan R-Line! "

AWESOME experience purchasing my new Tiguan R-Line! I worked with Simon Chu and Marc Weinstein. Te provided the most comprehensive and easy sales experience. I had a lot of questions and they took the time to answer all of them and went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable making my new purchase. I've had the car for a week now and have been extremely satisfied. Great car, car sales experience, and a great team to work with at Lindsay VW!

kdean4
8/08/2015

"Worst sales, finance and service experiences"

From dishonest, bait and switch sales agents (Joe B.) to upselling finance guy (Larry) to inept service advisor (Pete). I bought a new passat at a fantastic price but Joe came across as very dishonest. We only went forward with the deal because the price was great. Went in for two week double check service and to pick up items that were listed on our invoice but absent in the car, supposed to be a one hour appt. Took over five hours. No phone call from service. I called and left 4 different messages during the day, no one returned my call. Finally I started asking for managers, got through to sales manager who helped me get in touch with my service tech (who was apparently dodging my call?). Joe was supposed to have left the missing items for me, but no one could find them. I suggested they take them from another car on the lot, which they did. Radio/nav system was super laggy, Joe said there was an update available. Pete in service said there wasn't. Just a mess all around. Won't return, won't recommend. Jerry and Megan were very professional in listening to my complaints, but no recourse offered.

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded to this review

August 28, 2015

Kacey- I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me on July 28th about your experiences with Lindsay Volkswagen. I am very disappointed that we’ve left you with the perspective you expressed about our store. We will do our best to learn from your feedback and improve our people and processes. I sincerely apologize for any confusion or frustration we’ve caused. I understand your decision to go elsewhere for your VW needs, but invite you to call or email me whenever I can be of service. Respectfully, Jerry Holloway, General Manager, 703.880.8080, jholloway@lindsayvw.com

VWSurvey
8/07/2015

"Great experience at Lindsay"

This is my second new car purchase within a two years and Simon handled both purchases. My 2014 Passat was totaled in a head on collision in 2015. My family survived that crash so we purchased the 2015 Passat TDI SEL. Great staff to work with.

Candksmith
8/05/2015

"Great experience "

Thank you Kaela and Blake for your kindness to me and my family. Our daughter loves the bug. We drove from Vienna because of my previous experience with Lindsay and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks

Dcrane2000
8/04/2015

"Certified used car"

Clyde Htoon was my salesman and was very honest and professional. I feel I got the best price he could offer as well as a fair trade in on mt 2006 TDI jetta with 280k miles. The certified used car is like new, there was some paint discoloration that was overlooked and he offered to fix it for no charge right away. I highly recommend Clyde Htoon as well as Lindasy Volkswagen!

Reviews of Joshua Jay