Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Call
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
broncosnut1121
1/27/2015

"Great buying experience"

I went in to Lindsay VW after receiving a recommendation from a family member and after reading all of their reviews. I was unsure what model/trim vehicle I wanted and my sales rep, Simon Chu, was very quick to help me narrow down my selection. I left that day, not feeling pressured to buy, feeling very satisfied. I continued to shop around at other dealers, but Lindsay VW was by far the best. I was told they would earn my business when my shopping was all said and done, and they were correct. I returned a week later, picked out the model/trim Simon had recommended and walked out with a new car. By far the best experience I've had in a dealership and I will continue to recommend Lindsay VW and Simon. I am excited to be their customer for the years to come.

joshjosh
1/22/2015

"CPO purchase"

Bob, Blake, and Laura worked with me to purchase a CPO CC. Everyone was willing to answer all my questions and I never felt pressure of any sort. This was my first purchase at a dealership, couldn't have gone any better. If you've had a bad experience, give Lindsay a shot.

liuyusi125
1/21/2015

"Jetta Hybrid 2013 - Wonderful~"

Bought the Jetta Hybrid 2 month ago, with quite reasonable price. And as per my request, I've got a dicount back view camera installed. After a month of driving, some small issue comes up, as all the pre-owned car would. And they fix it with no additional charge or arguing, lending me a Passat for free. Great experience, great deal~ Highly recommend Bob Derby, a good guy, knowledgeable sales man and a fun person to work with.

Honeebee_12005
1/13/2015

"Great customer service"

My husband and I bought a 2014 VW Passat in October 2014. Bob Derby, our sales guy, was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable about our particular car and his customer service skills were fantastic. He and the rest of the staff there made the whole car buying experience feel seamless. 5+ star rating all around! Go here if you need a new or used car.

TopGear1212
1/12/2015

"Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

The most relaxing car buying experience I have ever been part of. No pressure, no pushy salesman, truly a blessing. Thank you everyone at Lindsay VW! -Excellent salesman -Nice facilities -Great Location -Large Stock -Willingness to negotiate -Friendly -Efficient Lindsay VW is the number one VW dealer in the Northern Virginia area. Please give them a visit and see for yourself.

Ali Nasar

Rebecca Stogdill
1/10/2015

"Worst car buying/leasing experience I've ever had."

I had the worst car leasing/buying experience of my life at Lindsay Volkswagen. There are so many negative things that happened but I will mention the main problem. To make a long story short, I went in on the last day of the Sign Then Drive event and test drove a red 1.8T. I didn't like the red and asked if they had it in black. The salesperson told me they didn't. I signed for a black Jetta S, however, when I got home that night I noticed on their website that they did have a 1.8T in black. I politely emailed the salesperson to tell her that I would like to switch cars since she'd told me they didn't have the 1.8T in black, yet they did. When I went in, they took away the $500 lease incentive (even though it wasn't my fault they hadn't told me about the car the night before) and the payments were considerably more. It was obvious to me that they didn't want me to have the 1.8T so I was stuck with the Jetta S, which was not the car I wanted. I am currently dealing with the owner's representative for the Lindsay dealerships since Jerry Holloway, the general manager of Lindsay Volkswagen has been absolutely no help. I've received no apology for the mistake they made, in fact Jerry defended his employees. His employee made a mistake and he's done nothing to fix it. It's obvious that Jerry Holloway doesn't care whether I'm a happy customer or not. Even the owner's representative told me that I should have the car that I want and that she would tell Jerry and have him call me. Jerry has made no attempt to contact me. I'm still dealing with the owner's representative and I hope for an acceptable solution to the mistake that Lindsay Volkswagen has made. Stay away from this dealership!

bishop
1/03/2015

"Great service and sales person was very helpful."

The service I received was excellent. The sales person was helpful and efficient, yet compelling, not overly aggressive, but respective and kind. she was smart and knowable of the job. It was a good experience.

Carrie Redman

January 06, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership! We share all reviews (good and even the occasional bad) with our Team as a training experience and reinforcement of our company culture and committment to our customers. Happy you are happy :) Jerry Holloway General Manager

Subra
12/31/2014

"Excellent Service"

Overall, we had a great experience. We recently traded our Volkswagen Jetta with a certified Passat. Mr Charles Nguyen handled the sale and he is amazing in terms of customer friendliness and follow up. All of the staff we dealt with were very pleasant to talk to. Overall, we liked the dealership and their service

January 06, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write! We certainly appreciate your business and that you took the time to write a postiive review about your car buying experience. Enjoy your Lindsay VW, Jerry Holloway General Manager

AnalyticalBuyer
12/30/2014

"A Dealership That Truly Understands Customer Service"

I was in the market for a used, but newer car and on a budget that doesn't leave many options. Little did I know, I completely lucked out when I found a 2010 Passat with Lindsay VW of Dulles. I took my online ad to the dealership on a Friday afternoon and was met with a friendly smile from Clyde. He gave me an excellent overview of the safety features of the model as well as the entertainment and convenience features that I was looking for in a vehicle. I had brought my ex-mechanic Father along to help me check out vehicles and he and Clyde immediately hit it off over their own long histories of owning VWs. I liked the car, but still had others I wanted to test drive and Clyde was great about understanding my needs in shopping around to ensure that I found the perfect car for my needs. Clyde followed up with me the very next day to ensure that he had answered all questions I had about the Passat and to find out if any had come up since my test drive with him. Without knowing it, Clyde and Lindsay VW of Dulles really set the bar for my car shopping experience. There was a different model of car that I had intended to purchase before visiting Lindsay, but every car and dealership after, I kept comparing them to my experience with Clyde and the care that Lindsay shows in the appearance and upkeep of their dealership location. On Sunday, I returned to test drive the Passat again and seal the deal. Clyde was again very polite and professional and we took a longer test drive using the highway since that's where I do most of my driving. I truly felt and appreciated that Clyde wanted me to find the best car for myself as much as I did. I didn't haggle on the price because it was already price fairly (according to both KBB and NADA). I also already had financing through my credit union, but allowed Clyde to take my paperwork to Larry in financing to see if they could match or better the deal that my credit union had given me. Even though I ended up financing with my credit union, I wasn't treated any differently than before. That truly spoke volumes to me about the way that Lindsay does business and who they hire to represent their company. I never once felt pressured to do anything other than what I wanted to do and always felt appreciated as a customer. I have never had such a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle and will gladly recommend Lindsay VW of Dulles and Clyde to friends in the area.

January 06, 2015

Thank you for writing such a nice review of your experience with our store. We take great pride in treating everyone with respect and making the car buying purchase easy. I hope you love your Passat. Please stop by and say Hi, when you come in for your first service. Jerry Holloway General Manager

gundeep
12/29/2014

"GTI, my Christmas gift!"

I bought my 2015 GTI on Christmas eve. The experience was excellent. Everyone at the dealership was very courteous and competent. From my unusual request for a bow (wanted the car gift wrapped) to an excellent price it was an exceptional experience. Mt best car buying experience so far!

Mike

January 06, 2015

Well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for taking the time to write and describing this as your "best car buying experience". We appreciate your business. Take Care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Reviews of Clyde Htoon