Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
eLindemann
5/24/2016

"Great dealership, fantastic dealers!"

Very friendly service in a clean and professional building. My dealer Josh Pidek was very helpful in the buying process, and continues to check on how happy I am with my GTI on a regular basis. Will definitely return to buy my next Volkswagen.

Garrett Gross
5/23/2016

"Best Car Dealership Experience I Ever Had"

I recently decided to check in at Lindsay VW on my multi-stop research expedition for a used car. I did all my homework and narrowed down my choice to 4 completely different makes/models, one of which was a VW GTI. Alfonso Monteverde greeted me at the door with a handshake and offered my wife and me a soft drink. Alfonso talked me out of more expensive models that were beyond what I really would have wanted to pay for, and helped me find the right car. Alfonso clearly understands the business, and the negative results inherent in being pushy and upselling. He even took me to the service department to ask straightforward maintenance questions to the people who work with these vehicles every day. Turns out that almost everyone I spoke with also owns a GTI, and have been repeat owners. I left the dealership that day with a brand new GTI for the budget I set myself on a used one, and find myself driving one of the most fun vehicles I've ever owned. I have since been contacted by Alfonso to ensure I am still happy with my purchase decision and my experience at Lindsay VW, and as I told Alfonso, I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks!

Mitch Rodia
5/23/2016

"Quick, easy and painless process!"

I bought my 2009 Genesis through Lindsay VW in December '15. I worked with Josh Pidek who made the process truly painless. None of the usual dealer back and forth with high pressure tactics. Took me out on a test drive with two vehicles, I made my decision and we worked from there. I think I was in and out in about 2 hours or less. Josh was honest and upfront about everything, and even followed up a couple weeks after the sale to see if everything was still okay. I'd highly recommend going to see him if you need to purchase a vehicle, new or used.

Laura Herlihy
5/23/2016

"Easiest car buying experience ever"

Josh and the team at Lindsay were tremendous, and made purchasing the right car at the right time and price easy for us. They did everything they could to ensure the right car, right features, etc. - and everything they could to give us a fair price and great financing options. The entire experience was about as fast, easy and painless as a car purchase could be - in other words, it didn't feel like a car purchase. Great facility, great team!

DavidMk7
5/20/2016

"Great dealership, even better Josh"

I have dealt with numerous VW Dealerships in my lifetime, and Lindsay VW is by far the best dealership I have worked with. I am a resident of Richmond, VA, and I am willing to consistently drive to Sterling to work with Josh to get my car. Yeah, he's that good.

XORCIST

"Lindsay VW is great"

Joshua Pidek is one of the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt with. Super knowledgeable all things vw. Anytime I'm in Lindsay VW he is always there to answer questions and knows where to find the answers to tough questions. Glenn and Josh Hannabass are the only 2 people I work with in the service department both are friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable.

Josh Hannabass

Jason W. -- Sterling, VA
5/20/2016

"The Only VW Dealership to Deal With in Northern Virginia"

I've been a Lindsay VW customer for six or seven years. When I moved to the area, I began taking my 2006 Passat to Lindsay for service. Their workmanship and professionalism was always superior, and their technicians kept my car in tip top shape. So, when I decided I wanted new VW last year, it was an easy choice to make Lindsay the only dealership with whom I wanted to work. My sales guy, Josh Pidek, and all the other professionals made my purchase painless. And truth be told, I consider everyone I've worked with at Lindsay over the years to have become a friend. They're an example of the kind of concerned and customer-centric service that all dealerships should aspire to. Kudos to Lindsay VW.

jakeschlink

"Great Experience!"

Joshua Pidek has been the most helpful salesperson ever. He's been ever so helpful with buying parts from the parts department, advice on my car, and other useful information. I would trust this man to not only get me a great deal on a car I'm buying, but to also get it to me with every feature I wanted, and in my budget.

Nicole09RN
5/20/2016

"I would definitely recommend to everyone I know"

Great car buying experience! Josh Pidek was professional, courteous and answered all of our questions in reference to a Certified 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL! We test drove the car then got down to business and finalized a deal within an hour and a half - an all time record ESPECIALLY after working all day. A few days after our purchase, I even received a follow up email making sure I was happy with my purchase. Talk about customer satisfaction! The dealership was clean and there was never any pressure from sales personnel or finance/managers. The amenities are great. The lounge has really comfortable seating, a tv, and snacks. Ladies....There is even a lady who is there once a week and does your nails for FREE. The next week I brought my car in for a protective coat to be put on. My service adviser, Matt Waller was fantastic. Very friendly and thorough. Didn't have me waiting long at all. And....easy on the eyes, ladies!! Overall A+

Brett Sutterley

"Spectacular!"

Josh Pidek is the man! I have bought four cars from him and every time he has been extremely patient and has helped me to find the perfect car. Even through all the dieselgate crap Josh and the team at Lindsay have made me even more confident in being a VW owner. I do not hesitate to recommend him to my friends who are looking for new cars.

Reviews of Joshua Jay