Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
jazzguy
7/28/2016

"painless experience"

I went to the dealership last saturday to purchase a VW Jetta. I'm elated with the vehicle and it was a great buying experience since Joshua Pidek my sales consultant was very helpful and accommodating. Will definitely recommend this dealership. My younger brother also bought his VW Golf from this dealership 2 years ago. If you are looking to purchase a new VW car, skip the other outlets and go directly to this one in Sterling.

m.mcclenahan
7/26/2016

"Great Purchase Experience"

I purchased a new VW for my son last week. Simon made the purchase painless. He took his time and was very patient while teaching a new driver the features of the Jetta. This car is a great value with Linsay's amazing customer service. Thank you Simon!

Biggo1117
7/26/2016

"A Happy Customer! 🤓"

My wife and I went to Lindsay VW in Sterlling VA not expecting the awsome professional care we received. After emailing and making an appoimtntment, Mr. Chu had the car I requested ready with the air condition on blast. I was very greatful because it was well over 100 degrees that particular day. Mr. Chu walked us through each step and had me sold in no time and gave me a a very nice offer onmy 2007 Jetta in which I used as a trade in. He even fed us which really made me happy because I was hungry and I am not a petite guy. LOL. He even synced my cell phone to my Bluetooth and walked me through setting up my emergency service with the service operator. I just felt very comfortable and would totally recommend anyone to go buy a car at Lindsay. And if you want the best service they can offer I recommend you ask for the bery best employee they have, Mr. Simon Chu.

Tiguan
7/24/2016

"Excellent "

I had a very good experience. Every body was very helpful and no sales talk! They didn't try to push something I didn't want. I went in there knowing what model I wanted and they helped me get it!

Laura

ABialecki
7/22/2016

"My experience"

I was given excellent customer service, not as just another sale for them. They took their time and listened and found me a car that fit my needs. Never pushing for something I did not need or could not afford. Thanks again!

Kimo773
7/15/2016

"Very smooth operation at Lindsay VW"

I spent a few months checking local pricing and Lindsay VW had a decided edge. I bought a new GTI and had a very easy transition from sales to finance and out the door. Easily the best experience I've had at a dealership - very satisfied with the car and the dealership.

charlottesmum
7/14/2016

"Satisfied Customer!"

I went to Lindsay because of the excellent reviews of the dealership sales and service. It was a pleasure to work with Omar, my sales consultant. I love my new Tiguan!

nukbomb77
7/14/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

I bought a 2016 Tiguan S 4Motion from this dealership, best price by far compared to all dealerships that I checked. The sales experience was the best I've had buying a new or used car. The sales dept and all other department for that matter genuinely care if you are happy and don't treat you like you have no choice but to buy from them. They have great prices and very friendly sales staff. I will be buying my next car from them whether its a Volkswagen or one of their other brands they sell. Thank you for the enjoyable experience. Pattie N

Shakib
7/12/2016

"Just as easy as possible "

At Lindsay VW, I met Joshua, a very easy going guy and senior Seller who explained the process from the start to finish with no pressure and BS. We received the offer after a few minutes and were agreed after little talk. We sat down and did the paperwork, and walked away with a nice Car and a happy smile. all in about 2 Hours. Without a doubt I would do business with Joshua and Lindsay VW again. Do yourself a favor and skip CarMax and any other brands and go straight to these guys... Thank you all

Rbclark67
7/11/2016

"First time buyer"

Went in to buy a 2016 VW Tiguan. Joshua Jay made everything super smooth and was very helpful. I could see that he actually cared about me and was working hard the whole time. If you are looking to buy a new car go to Josh.

Reviews of Joshua Jay