Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Cedar Green Road,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
amarks
3/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience from the second we walked through the door! Bob Derby was very knowledgeable and helpful in my first car-buying experience. He was personable and patient with me as I test drove nearly every Jetta on the lot, and asked every question in the book. Highly recommended!

akovac92
3/19/2015

"Great experience "

When I entered the dealership i wasn't swarmed by salesmen but welcomed instead. The process seemed much more human than other dealerships and the overall experience was quick and easy.

MarcB
3/13/2015

"Knowledgeable and Helpful without a lot of sales pressure."

I visited Lindsay to look at a Passat back in November. They were helpful and courteous and offered me an attractive deal on the car. In the end I didn't make the purchase. Even though I didn't buy, it was a pleasant experience. When I finally decided to definitely purchase a new car this March, I returned to Lindsay because of how well I was treated the first time. They were just as pleasant and patiently showed us several different models before we ultimately chose our new Jetta Sportwagon. Many thinks to Davit Simikyan, Simon Chu, and Larry Shiro for making my entire buying experience a pleasure.

March 17, 2015

Thank you. It's great to hear that we were able to assist over several months, unitl the time was right. We appreciate the business and kind words. Enjoy your new Lindsay VW. Hopefully we will see you at some events this Spring and Fall. Jerry Holloway General Manager

jmulisa
3/10/2015

"Highly Recommended!"

We have dealt with Lindsay for two cars now (and have had family members work with Lindsay as well) and we can't say enough good things about them! Everything from the sales staff to the service department to the management is top notch and extremely kind and professional. They are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

March 17, 2015

Thanks! We always appreciate referrals and love to hear from happy customers. Have a great day, Jerry

iamdrscott
3/07/2015

"Happy with our deal"

Fun people to work with. We are happy with our new Jetta and expect to get many years satisfaction from driving it. Satisfied customers here.

March 17, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review!

MT
3/06/2015

"Amazing experience"

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Mike and Simon at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles. All process from initial phone call to negotiating, financing and buying the car was a memorable and pleasant experience. As a person with quite car buying experience so far, this one was really enjoyable and positive so I wanted to share it. Thank you ...

March 17, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate it :)

Jojo
3/04/2015

"Perfect!"

We really enjoyed the friendliness and the professionalism of Your staff- especially Christina and did an outstanding job! Thanks to Larry for his prudent advice.

March 17, 2015

Can't get much better than PERFECT. Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to write. We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

Klschmann
3/04/2015

"Fantastic experience"

I had a fantastic car buying experience with Mike at Lindsay Volkswagen. From the initial set up of a test drive all the way up to financing, I've never had a better car buying experience. Thank you for making such a potentially daunting experience feel so comfortable.

Laura Salcedo

March 17, 2015

Thank you! We want every customer to enjoy the car buying experience and love to hear about it. Thanks for the business and taking the time to write. Jerry Holloway General Manager

RRG
3/03/2015

"Volkswagen Above and Beyond in customer services"

My wife and I had a great experience Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, we arrive to see the quality of services and check the cost of their vehicle and services. Immediately it caught our attention that they were not just trying to make a quick sale like others dealers. They were their to understand our needs and answer our question, they went above and beyond in customer services and to make us feel we were in the right place. Their performances as a team made us feel part of the family of Volkswagen. We appreciate the expertise and service of Christina Pantoja, Marc Weinstein, and Laura Salcedo. Thank you.

Laura Salcedo

March 17, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review.

Mojinator
3/03/2015

"I'm happy with my GTI"

Bob Derby and the other folks at Lindsay VW were a real pleasure to work with. I took my time in finding the vehicle I wanted online, and when I found it at Lindsay, Bob was patient and helpful with me as I figured out my plan for going forward. I said I wanted to take my time and they respected that. When I showed up unannounced for a test drive, the whole team was there to welcome me and Bob took his time in showing me all the features on the GTI I was looking at. It's clear he really likes VWs and knows them in and out. I worked at a large dealership when I was younger, and Lindsay VW is clearly a professional business through and through. I look forward to dealing with them going forward.

March 03, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write and the kind words. We certainly appreciate your business. I"m glad the process was easy and you felt we listened and respected your wishes. That's always the goal! Have a great day, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Reviews of Larry Schiro