Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Cedar Green Road,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
FC3Mills
4/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

Nick Glasgow and the entire staff at Lindsay VW made my car buying experience a smooth and rewarding one. They took care of me from the time I walked in the door. Nick not only showed me the many features my vehicle provided but also educated me on the details of certified pre-owned vehicles.

Nick Glasgow

Satisfied customer
4/23/2015

"Top notch sales associate: Joshua Jay. Highly knowledgeable!"

Last night I purchased a 2015 Jetta GLI SE, and my experience could simply not have been better, mainly because of Joshua Jay's efforts. Automobile marketing is rife with hyperbole, but I am not exaggerating when I say that Joshua is the best sales associate I have encountered in a lifetime of buying cars. Having been burned in the past by sharp sales practices at other car dealerships I was not the most friendly customer from the outset. Despite this, Joshua was a consummate professional, treating me with more courtesy than I perhaps deserved and certainly more than I'd experienced when making prior car purchases. That is not to say that he did not "sell" me; he did, as any salesman should. However, instead of resorting to time-worn and irritating car sales tactics ("what's it gonna take to get you in this car TODAY?") and insincere attempts to ingratiate himself with me, he sold me the car by paying close attention to my interests and needs and by addressing them directly. He described the features and advantages of the car about which I'd inquired in a professional manner, and was direct about whether I wanted to make a purchase without being off-putting. He was also very well versed in the mechanical and technical specifications and capabilities of the car, as most sales associates should be, but in my experience seldom are. Other car sales associates would do well to take a page or two from Joshua's book. He is professional, courteous, friendly without being "smarmy," and extremely well-versed in the mechanical and technological details and capabilities of the cars he sells.

Vivian
4/22/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

I came to buy a new car at Lindsay VW Dealership and I had a warm welcome. I didn't have any pressure to buy a car; they were nice, sincere and friendly. One sale representative name Simon Chu was very helpful and friendly to the point that I felt comfortable to ask questions. Thanks to Simon Chu I found the right car at the right price. I am very happy with my new Passat SEL.

April 22, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Passat. We appreciate that you chose Lindsay VW and provided a 5 star rating for Larry and Simon. Take Care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

ccpolson
4/21/2015

"Wonderful Team @ Lindsay VW"

My recent purchase of a new 2015 Jetta was a great experience from beginning to end. No gimmicks, or cliché tactics, just an overall sense of professional salesmanship. I know this from recent experiences at other dealers. The second I told them 'thanks but no thanks' and was ready to leave, I would get the pompous "well you're just not going to find a better deal" attitude and the inevitable pre-packaged guilt trip some salesman/dealers will saddle you with as a last ditch desperate attempt at keeping you from walking out the door. I didn't get that with Lindsay, and I even told them no thanks at first! But Eyad, my salesman, worked relentlessly without being pushy, and I appreciated that immensely. He was genuine and sincere. He made sure I was getting what I wanted without trying to steer me in a direction he thought I should go. He got me what I wanted. (What more can you ask for?) He was professional, knowledgeable and very nice. I appreciated his genuine demeanor and willingness to follow-through. The paper-signing portion was quick and painless. She showed me the different add-in options but wasn't pushy. Very professional, competent, friendly team. When everything was said and done Eyad brought me a ton of bags to empty out my old car and helped me move everything, and then took the time to explain many of the features in my new car. This is my first VW and won't be my last. I LOVE my new car and I'd go back to Lindsay without hesitation. Thanks!

April 22, 2015

Thank you. Thanks for the 5 star review and great detail about your experience at our store. We want every customer to have a VIP experience and comfort in the purchase of their vehicle. Welcome to the Lindsay VW Family, Jerry Holloway General Manager

LD
4/21/2015

"Yet another great experience!"

As a repeat customer, I'm always impressed with the staff at Lindsay VW. They are welcoming, efficient, knowledgeable, and work as a solid team throughout the process. Between Marc's personable, astute, and resourceful character, Christina's committed, conscientious, and confident attitude, and the always adept finance and service departments, I would highly recommend this dealership as a whole to anyone. I appreciate all of the effort that went into making the time-sensitive process happen and look forward to driving my new Tiguan!

April 22, 2015

Congrats on the Tiguan! We appreciate your loyalty, kind words and endorsement of Marc and Christina. Have a great day, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Vw
4/18/2015

"Works hard for my deal"

Simon did a great job working for me in making the deal go through. He made sure I understood the features of the car and even worked with service dept to schedule my first appointment.

April 22, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Simon. We appreciate your business. Have a great day! Jerry Holloway General Manager

VW Jetta S
4/14/2015

"Volkswagen Jetta"

Recently leased a 2015 Jetta S. JOSH PIDEK was my contact and sales person. Very professional and friendly, no pressure, very patient. Took about 2 weeks, conflict in my schedule. Great trade. The car is fun to drive. Other people at the dealership were nice too. GM Jerry was pleasant and informative. Never leased before so this is 1st experience. Highly recommend the dealership, strongly recommend JOSH PIDEK. Give him a call. He's also very knowledgeable, VW seems 2nd nature to him....I like that!!

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 positive review and endorsement of Josh Pidek. We appreciate your business and confidence to give leasing a try. It's such a great program! Enjoy your Jetta S. Take Care, Jerry

hyknight60
4/07/2015

"Great"

Amazing experience, Clyde Htoon was a great person to work with. Very curtious and patient. I would definitely recommend a friend to visit this dealership. Thank you Clyde Htoon!

April 14, 2015

Thanks for the 5 Star Review and kind words about Clyde. We appreciate your business. Jerry Holloway General Manager

JettaHybrid
4/06/2015

"Great car buying experience! "

I had a great experience buying my used Jetta at Lindsay Volkswagen. Bob Derby was a pleasure to work with and made the process very simple for me as a first-time buyer. He was very knowledgable about the car and was very proactive and kept me up to date on the availability of the car I wanted. I would recommend Lindsay VW to anyone – and ask for Bob!

April 14, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase! Thanks for taking the time to write a positive review and endorse Bob. Have a great day, Jerry Holloway General Manager

magic mike
3/30/2015

"Well Worth the long drive"

My experience started with Lindsay via the internet, I had been in the market for a new or newer vehicle for at least a month. A friend/co-worker highly recommended/suggested a VW because of the high mileage I drive(the fabulous trade-in I drove to Lindsay was just shy of 190,000 miles it was a 2008). When I expanded my internet search to over 200 miles, up popped Lindsay and the lowest price I had seen in my numerous days of searching. Many phone call conversations and e-mails later (mainly with Simon Chu), Marc Weinstein convinced me to give Lindsay an opportunity to meet or beat another competitor's price. I made the over 400 mile drive in from NE Ohio and did not leave disappointed, a great 2015 VW TDI SE Passat, not only did Mr. Weinstein meet the other deal he beat it, and gave me a great price for my fabulous 2008 Cobalt...I would highly recommend Lindsay VW to anyone, great vehicles, great staff, and a great deal. Lastly I was so impressed with the knowledge that Mr. Chu had on my new car from the big items down to the very little details such as how to set up my phone via bluetooth through the Passat.

April 14, 2015

WOW, thank you for the business and for driving more than 400 miles to buy from Lindsay VW. We appreciate the 5 star review and kind words. Take Care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Reviews of Simon Chu