Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
sfthompson2
2/24/2015

"Easy car buying experience"

I am a returning customer, traded in my Beetle Turbo for a Jetta Wagon TDI and couldn't be happier. Simon Chu made the process so easy. I had a number in mind that I wanted to pay for the car based on previous research and they came out lower than that from the beginning. Thank you for making it such an easy experience!!

Jlindz
2/23/2015

"Smooth transaction, excellent vehicle"

An excellent car buying experience. I had planned to visit multiple dealerships, but the price and customer service were too top-notch for me to consider buying elsewhere. Lindsay VW has earned a customer for life.

Mkyle2015
2/22/2015

"Hassle Free Shopping,"

I have spent countless hours visiting dozens of dealerships is the Northern Virginia area and knew what year, model, and price range I wanted to be in. Upon arriving to Limdsay Volkswagon I was meet by Robert Derby and helped me find that perfect car for me. We sat and talked numbers for maybe one minute and we were able to find the exact car I had been shopping for. Robert was completely up front about the price and didn't play any games. After a week I returned and there was Robert again to assist me with any questions I may have had. Right then and there I knew I would be purchasing a car from Robert Derby at Lindsay Volkswagon.

Ericm
2/20/2015

"First visit"

“After corresponding with Joshua Pidek for a few days about buying a new car, I came in to Lindsay Volkswagen with my fiancée and we only had a limited amount of time. Josh made us feel right a home, asked us if we wanted something to drink and got straight to the car deal without wasting time. He gave me the options to both lease and buy and explained that I could get out of a previous poor car loan even if I leased a new Volkswagen. He had my car appraised and the offer written up in under an hour. I was happy with his efficiency and his sense of genuine concern on getting me the best deal possible. He made the process of leasing a new car as painless as possible. Even when there was a little price glitch, he worked it out for me.” Eric McCall

mpdc_83
2/18/2015

"Charles Nguyen was great to work with"

He made it clear, easy, and fair. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a VW new or pre-owned! Great service all around.

Old Vic
2/14/2015

"Retired folks have time to get it right"

The staff at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles went WAY out of their way during our negotiations. I was a real pest and it took may visits, phone calls and Emails until we finally sat down to finalize the transaction. In the end, through the patience, cooperation and knowledge of the Lindsay staff, I was able to make a very informed financial decision. And then I rode off into the sunset in my new 2015 VW Golf "with a song in my heart" and a warm fuzzy feeling. Don't you just LOVE happy endings!!!

eLindemann
2/08/2015

"Exactly what I wanted!"

I chose Lindsay Volkswagen as I used them years ago to lease my first GTI. 3 years later and I knew I had to come back to buy my new one. Josh Pidek is very knowledgeable, and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the car you get is exactly what you want.

zan0926
2/02/2015

"Perfect experience"

The service here is very good..Plus the price here is the lowest that i can see online...perfect..i strongly recommend this dealer ..very good service

February 04, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write. We work hard to make the process easy, transparent and even fun! Thank you for the 5 star review, Jerry Holloway General Manager

broncosnut1121
1/27/2015

"Great buying experience"

I went in to Lindsay VW after receiving a recommendation from a family member and after reading all of their reviews. I was unsure what model/trim vehicle I wanted and my sales rep, Simon Chu, was very quick to help me narrow down my selection. I left that day, not feeling pressured to buy, feeling very satisfied. I continued to shop around at other dealers, but Lindsay VW was by far the best. I was told they would earn my business when my shopping was all said and done, and they were correct. I returned a week later, picked out the model/trim Simon had recommended and walked out with a new car. By far the best experience I've had in a dealership and I will continue to recommend Lindsay VW and Simon. I am excited to be their customer for the years to come.

February 04, 2015

Awesome! Thanks for the positive review and sharing your story with others. We appreciate the business and kind words. Take care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

joshjosh
1/22/2015

"CPO purchase"

Bob, Blake, and Laura worked with me to purchase a CPO CC. Everyone was willing to answer all my questions and I never felt pressure of any sort. This was my first purchase at a dealership, couldn't have gone any better. If you've had a bad experience, give Lindsay a shot.

February 04, 2015

Thanks! Thank you for the review and referral of Lindsay VW. It was our pleasure to help. Enjoy your CC. Jerry Holloway General Manager

Reviews of Clyde Htoon