Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166 Open Now 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Hours

Alfonso Monteverde, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Brian Thomas

Laura Salcedo, Finance Manager, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Laura Salcedo

April 20, 2017

"Very good buying experience"

- Peter Thomas

First time buyer at Lindsay so I can't say anything other than my salesman, Alfonso Monteverde, was excellent in all respects. He was also waiting when I arrived to pick up the car and took the time to guide me through some of the more complicated set-up features the car offered. Alfonso made it all go pretty smooth.

April 18, 2017

"A RETURNED CONSTUMER 11 YEARS LATER"

- Benedettored

When I was in need to replace my VW Golf with 215K, I knew what dealership to go to, and I was lucky enough to have the same salesperson that sold me my car back in 2006. Alfonso sold me a wonderful Golf Wagen with 4Motion with the same courtesy and professionalism that I remembered 11 years ago. It is nice to feel like part of the family when you buy a car and Alfonso did that for me. Thank you and hopefully, I will see you again when my son and daughter need to upgrade their VWs. Thank you

April 18, 2017

"Alltrack Purchase"

- 2017AT

I worked with Al Singh to purchase my car. Al was very communicative from the beginning to the end of the transaction. Given that the car was ordered and was being shipped to the dealership, Al always gave me updates as to the status of the car. Upon the date of pick-up, Al took the time to introduce me to his team at Lindsey and spent a lot of time with me to make sure that I understood how the car worked before I drove off the lot. The facility was very clean and spacious. I was impressed with their inventory of cars as well. Even in coming from out of state, I would consider purchasing a car from Lindsey again.

Used 2010 Audi TT, $14000