Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
Babyblue2
2/06/2016

"Love our VW Baby Blue Bug"

Jay did a great job guiding us through our purchase with expertise and low pressure. He sought to understand our car needs and budget. Everyone was incredibly nice and guenuinely excited for us with for our purchase. Thanks Jay and everyone.

TDIbunny
2/06/2016

"Great experience "

I bought a 2015 golf from JJ he was awesome. He made the process efficient & easy. Glenn in service is so pleasant & efficient as well. I'm a Lindsay customer for life!

Haze

"Bought a new Jetta "

Had a great experience overal with great customer service! Had a full explanation of car and all features. Options were discussed prior to purchase and everything was very clea. Would recommend to anyone!

Natenoyd

"Great experience "

Joshua was a great help. Everyone else at Lindsay Volkswagen were incredibly professional and friendly. I will certainly do business with them again. Great car buying experience overall.

Twinkletoes

"Wonderful experience "

My fiance and I traded in our TDI Jetta for a gasoline Jetta through Joshua Jay and it was a wonderful experience. When we are ready to buy another car with will definitely want to work with Joshua again!

gotenks
2/01/2016

"Seamless and patient"

My experience with Sri Krothapalli in purchasing my 2016 GTI DSG was extraordinarily smooth. The staff at LVW was both flexible and patient as I took my sweet time figuring out which vehicle I wanted to purchase. At the end of the day, I would highly recommend Lindsay to friends and family and will be doing business there in the future.

Sri Krothapalli

rghahn62
1/31/2016

"Outstanding Experience in Buying a used Car"

I have purchased many used cars over the past 40 years and this was one of top two experiences I have ever had. Charles Nguyen was my sales rep and he was excellent in working with us! Blake Curtis is the best sales manager I've worked with and Laura in finance was incredibly efficient and thorough! Simply put it was outstanding!

Laura Salcedo

D Mills
1/30/2016

"Amazing 2011 Subaru STi"

This dealership is THE best dealership I have ever dealt with. There staff was ready to assist me at every turn. I bought a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi with only 45000 miles. I can from New York and the accommodated everything to my needs. This car was in perfect shape and the price tag was even better. They made sure the vehicle was 100 percent by double checking everything. I didnt think buying a vehicle out-of-state could be so easy but Lindsay VW proved it so.

briantroutman
1/28/2016

"Terrific experience buying from out-of-town"

I was looking up and down the East Coast for a Golf SportWagen with a specific equipment package and found it at Lindsay Volkswagen. Simon Chu was particularly accommodating in walking me through the buying process from a thousand miles away. He met me at the Metro station when I arrived from out-of-town—even came out to the freezing Metro platform on a cold January day to greet me. Simon was extremely thorough in demonstrating many of my new car’s features and making sure I was completely satisfied with the purchase. He also introduced me to Glenn Rumanian in the service department who was friendly and seemed very easy to deal with. Even though I’m several states away, I’d make the trip to buy from Lindsay Volkswagen and especially Simon Chu again in the future.

JACK L.
1/20/2016

"Bought a Great VW Cert Pre-Owned 2012 Jetta"

Clyde Htoon & Jerry Holloway did a great job and set us up with a 2012 Jetta with only 25,000 miles on it. The car is great for my daughter & is in almost in new condition ! The sales process was clear, fair, honest and real value was delivered by the Lindsay Team ! We arrived and the specific cars that we were interested in were ready for test drives with a full explanation of each car ASAP.

Reviews of Joshua Jay