Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
E & R Ashburn
4/29/2016

"Great car buying experience from beginning to end"

My fiancé and I went in to Lindsay Volkswagen to drive a Jetta to compare with a Civic. We didn't know anything about Volkswagens, and thought we would probably buy the Honda. Alfonso Monteverde took the time to educate us about the car, the various engines and trim levels, and answered all our questions with great product knowledge and endless patience. Absolutely no pressure at all. We test drove 3 different models/trim levels, and came away with a new Jetta Sport. Alfonso made getting to our price a pleasure, rather than a dread. While we were in finance, also one of the best experiences I have had in consummating a car sale, Alfonso helped get the things out of the car we traded in and into the new car. Then he gave a complete rundown on the features of the car. Since then, he has checked in to see how things are, and offered a refresher/extended education if we want on use of the navigation and other electronic functions.

We started with another woman in finance, Laura

Happy GTI Owner
4/19/2016

"Lindsay Makes Car Buying Enjoyable"

Simon Chu went out of his way to make car buying fun again. The entire process was quick, smooth and professional. Thank you to Simon and the entire Lindsay team. I love my new GTI!

SC3773
4/18/2016

"Professional service, smooth transaction"

Joshua Jay and the team at Lindsay made our transaction smooth as can be. We were from out of state , coming in for our purchase - everything was prepared and taken care of. We had some questions after our purchase and the team was glad to help. Highly recommend this dealership.

dmoore13
4/15/2016

"The Best Buyng Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new GTI. Simon guided me to the car I really wanted and helped the most. I actually came in to test drive a Passat. After the test drive Simon could tell i liked that car, but wanted something a bit more AGGRESSIVE. After testing the GTI i was sold and the rest was history. I feel I got a fair amount for my trade, i paid a fair amaount for my vehicle, and i left the dealer a happy man. Thanks again

Happy Potential Custormer
4/13/2016

"Terrific Used Car Sales Team"

I was not able to close a deal on a used car, but I must say Al Singh and Blake Curtis are stand-up professionals. Without going into detail, they could have pressed to sell me a car, but because of some manufacturer safety issues, chose not to and avoid putting everyone at risk. Absolutely no pressure salesmen, and they clearly look out for the well-being of their customers. It's really no surprise Lindsay VW has the great reputation that they have...it's earned and deserved.

Happy customer
4/11/2016

"Amazing Customer service and great cars "

This was by far the best dealership that I went to . Their customer service was amazing throughout the whole car buying experience . I am very happy with my car and I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car !

Joseph T Hatfield
4/05/2016

"Buying a new 2016 Golf R from Lindsay VW"

Wanted to replace my 2012 Golf R with a new 2016 Golf R. The Golf R can be difficult to acquire and I was very particular about the color and features I wanted. I reached out to a number of dealers in the Washington DC area, including some that I’ve done business with before, and only Simon Chu and his manager Jerry Holloway at Lindsay VW took my interest seriously. They willing to take the time and go to the trouble to find exactly the car I wanted. This is my fifth VW since 2000, and this was definitely the most pleasant and efficient car buying experience of them all. Lindsay VW just jumped to the top of my favorite car dealer list.

NickB
4/02/2016

"Outstanding Experience!"

My plan was to purchase a used 2015 GTI. I researched for a couple months and stumbled on a GTI in my budget at Lindsay Volkswagen. I worked with Simon Chu. Simon was friendly and had deep knowledge about the vehicle. He also allowed me to explore and discover features of the vehicle myself. He set a fair price on the GTI and I recieved a great trade in deal for my Acura Rsx. Simon has kept in touch after my purchase to check up on the vehicle and if I had any other requests/questions. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. For financing I worked with Larry Schiro. Larry made the entire financing process simple and undertandable, and his experience was apparent. I also spoke with Blake Curtis and Matt Waller; both futhered my confidence in the vehicle and the future here at Lindsay VW. For my first car buying experience I must say that Lindsay VW made quite the impression.

luismial1
3/31/2016

"Best dealership ever"

We drove from Harrisonburg VA to buy from Lindsay VW. Best price around. Alfonso Monteverde is an excellent sales representative. Be sure to ask for him!

Jettaowner17
3/27/2016

"Outstanding dealership-awesome sales rep!"

The sales experience was one of the best I've ever had. Clyde Htoon was very responsive to our requests and went out his way to get us the vehicle we wanted (Jetta for our daughter). We drove 1.5 hours and past other dealerships because of him.

Reviews of Joshua Jay