Read Reviews Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Paul BootsService Manager5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied!

We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want.

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Excellent service and a clear explanation of repairs"

greebull
7/31/2014 10:58:41 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Gabriel McCorkleGabriel McCorkle

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

Very friendly service, and Gabriel McCorkle was one of the rare service people to make me UNDERSTAND what and why I needed service on my car. I received an oil change, and my tires were rotated on my last visit. Previously, I have had everything from brakes to body work done on my car, and Gabriel always explained each step of the process. It was a great consumer experience!

Twitter
"Great Car Buying Experience"

bobmiller2
7/29/2014 6:29:48 PM

Josh Pidek
Marc Weinstein
Ryan Berg
Laura Salcedo

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

I purchased a 2014 Jetta TDI from Lindsay VW and was very pleased with the car and the staff. I was treated with respect and dealt with fairly. Couldn't ask for more.

Twitter
"Awesome Experience = New 2014 Jetta SE"

pshiflett
7/29/2014 4:09:27 PM

Christina Pantoja

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

I started out by checking the trade in value of my current truck and I was quickly engaged by Christina Pantoja via email who assisted with any questions I had. I went in on Saturday July 26th to look at buying a new car with my wife. We were greeted by Christina and we began the buying Experience, and I do mean experience...Wow, Christina was great the entire way through the process. She was polite, knowledgeable, and very professional. She answered all of our questions and provided us with more than enough information to help us find the car that matched our needs. I will absolutely be recommending Lindsay VW to friends and family.
Thank you so much!!!

Twitter
""New to Me" 2006 Beetle Convertible running like new"

lauri.stevenson
7/28/2014 9:30:39 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Juliiana BurkeJuliiana Burke

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

Newly purchased Beetle from Local Used Car dealership. Technical problems from the start. I brought the vehicle to Lindsay to fix items I knew to still be outstanding. I asked that Lindsay perform a full inspection as if it were a used car they would sell.
The estimate included photos of problem components on my car - I don't necessarily know what I was looking at, but it started a conversation.
All recommendations have been repaired and the car is now running as I had expected it to when it was purchased.
From Lindsay, I will be purchasing an Extended Warranty and look forward to a Service partnership to keep this baby on the road for a very long time.

"Superb Buying Experience"

JWalsh01
7/23/2014 2:27:38 PM

Jerry HollowayJerry Holloway
Joshua JayJoshua Jay

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

Superb car buying experience! After many moves while serving in the Army and familiarity buying new cars at dealerships throughout the Nation, Lindsey Volkswagen’s customer focus is simply unmatched! From the moment we were greeted by our Salesman Mr. Joshua Jay to signing the final paperwork with Ms. Laura Salcedo we were treated respectfully and with no high pressure sales tactics making our purchase of a 2014 Volkswagen Touareg – TDI smooth and stress free. It began with Josh’s, Five-Star customer treatment as he listened to what we were looking for and continued as he worked to build trust and confidence with my wife and I. Josh’s expertise and passion for Volkswagen products was visible as he showed us the features of the Touareg and articulated the advantages and disadvantages of buying a vehicle with a TDI engine. Not once during the process did Josh pressure us to make a decision and even encouraged us to drive another brands vehicle for comparison…this is unheard of at other dealerships and certainly made us more confident in the decision we were making. Josh’s customer focus continued even after a deal was reached. While in the finance office Josh personally saw to it that our new car was ready for delivery and that our personal items were moved from our trade-in to our new car. Once all the paperwork was complete Josh was in no hurry to grab his next customer and remained focused on us - ensuring we knew the ends and outs of our new car…talk about true customer service! I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the professionalism of the GM Mr. Jerry Holloway. Like Josh, Jerry went above and beyond to ensure our needs were being met to ensure we had the best car buying experience possible.

If you’re in the market for a new car I’d strongly recommend Lindsay Volkswagen and Mr. Joshua Jay for your next car buying experience. You will not be disappointed…

Twitter
"A delightful car buying experience!"

Cortezjl
7/9/2014 4:49:11 PM

Simon ChuSimon Chu

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

I had the absolute pleasure of purchasing my new GTI from Lindsay WV. From the moment My husband and I walked through the door we were given a warm welcome and offered a beverage! Mr. Simon Chu assisted us with the purchase of the GTI, and let me tell you he was wonderful to work with! He was always professional and seemed truly excited for me in my car buying experience. He was very knowledgable about everything WV. Even though it was late in the evening by the time everything was said and done he wrapped my car in a big red bow (literally!) and explained and demonstrated all the functions of my new purchase. We also worked with Larry Schiro for our financing. He made all the ins and outs of financing easy to understand and was patient as we asked questions. Every single employee we came in contact with last night was warm, friendly and truly made us feel welcome. This is a well run dealership where they truly put the customer first. I will gladly send all of my friends and family to Lindsay WV!!!!

"Very, Very Good!"

Circus8
7/8/2014 3:07:57 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Clyde HtoonClyde Htoon

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

I was not planning to buy a car that day but wanted to stop by and see if I liked the Volkswagen car which had been recommended. Clyde did a fantastic job of explaining the differences between the models and being patient answering all my questions (including looking up price information for my used car and other cars like the one I ended up purchasing). All were knowledgeable and patient without being pushy.

I was very impressed with everyone I interacted with (sales and finance) both while I was there and after the fact in terms of answering more questions and tending to little follow up matters.
I continue to be surprised/impressed with Clyde's responsiveness after the sale and attention to customer service - outstanding!!!

Also, love the car (Passat SEL TDI)

Added: 7/8/2014 3:40:57 PM

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so glad you stopped by! We are happy to hear you're loving your new Passat, and we hope you will remember our service department for all of your regular maintenance needs.

"Excellent Service"

taubph
7/1/2014 2:00:28 PM

Joshua JayJoshua Jay

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

I worked with Joshua Jay in the purchase of my new 2014 Jetta TDI. Josh was incredibly patient with me (and my two rambunctious children) as I tried to make up my mind (I was between multiple models, and came back over multiple days). This was my second Volkswagen purchase, and I was blown away by the quality of the service provided by Josh as opposed to my prior experience at another dealership. Josh was knowledgeable on the entire vehicle line-up, patient with my never ending questions, and when Josh was provided with the opportunity to up-sale me on a CC R-Line (which was the other vehicle I considered), Josh instead helped me run the numbers on cost of ownership and encouraged me to make the more practical choice for my family and my needs. The sale was about as low-pressure as it gets - Josh gave me a great price up front without having to fight for it. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. Excellent service all around - well done Josh and Lindsay VW.

Twitter
"First and Last Stop for Car Purchase"

roadjet94
6/24/2014 5:16:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Al Singh

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

This was my first totally on-line, long distance car purchase. I researched a specific car for over 2 months and trended prices before finding this little jewel. I thought I would be apprehensive and instead the salesman was quick to re-assure me along the entire process. This was by far the best car purchase I have ever made. The salesman answered all my questions, all my many....many phone calls. The pre-approval process was by far the quickest I have seen. The Price was outstanding and even 6 weeks later cannot be beat in the entire US by any private seller, off dealership or even VW World Auto certified dealers PERIOD. Plus this being certified, you can rest assured that it has factory coverage well past the 3/36 by adding an additional 2/24. Finding a low mileage, one owner car just under 13K meant that there is plenty of warranty left. I was unfamiliar with the shipping process and used it instead of flying or driving over 1100 miles to pick up car. It was a slower process over a more direct approach, but that was my choice and they did everything they could to get the car to me as quickly as possible. When the car arrived it had some light cosmetic damage from shipping that they quickly worked to fix for me. Even when the permanent registration and plate did not arrive due to slow out of state DMV processing, they promptly sent me updated temporary tags so I was covered. Hands down, they inherited a repeat customer. My only regret was not being able personally shake their hands and thank them for making this the BEST overall car purchase in my long list of 25+ over the years. More dealerships should take a lesson from the Lindsay playbook. I truly feel like part of the family now.

Added: 7/8/2014 3:38:52 PM

We are so glad you shared your experience with us because it helps let us know we are on the right track for our customers! We appreciate you choosing Lindsay VW, and we hope you are loving your vehicle.

Twitter
"Wonderful Atmosphere and Service"

LenordYounadam
6/24/2014 4:31:33 PM

My Review Of Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles:

What a pleasant experience! We were interested in trading our Jeep for a new Golf TDI. From start to finish, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and not pushy what so ever. They gave us a very fair price for our Jeep and a great price for the new Golf TDI. Process took a few hours but we were very well taken care of the entire time.

Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Hope to continue this great relationship. Great job and many thanks Lindsay Staff!

Added: 7/8/2014 3:35:34 PM

Thank you for sharing! We hope you are enjoying your new Golf TDI, and please remember our service department for all of your regular maintenance needs!

Reviews 11-20 >>