Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Cedar Green Road,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
susan
5/21/2015

"Actually, a pleasant experience"

After 14 years of driving the same car I was looking for a new/used one. Having never been to Lindsay VW I didn't know what to expect, except the stereotype car sales people. What a truly pleasant surprise. Our young salesman, Nick Glasgow, was quite impressive (beyond his years) with his knowledge of the Touareg (which we purchased) as well as other cars, Volkswagen and many other makes. He was honest and sincere which was immediately evident and what ultimately helped make my decision to use this dealership. My husband liked him so much that he gave him his business card and offered to help him if he changed careers. The sales manager, Blake Curtis, was equally easy to deal with, gave us a fair price, and played no games. What a relief. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to friends and family.

whstlr
5/20/2015

"Very easy, courteous and human"

I dealt with Al Singh. In all details, Al was kind, non-pressuring, knowledgeable, accommodating, and gentlemanly. The car I bought was the car I was hoping to buy when I arrived. It's a 2014 Tiguan SEL 4 -motion andI am thrilled with it. Larry Schiro, from the finance section can be described as positively as I have described Mr. Singh. Peter Herman, in service, answered the questions I had and had some important recommendations, and was likewise helpful and courteous.

Wcbowmancraig
5/16/2015

"Hope restored in car buying experience"

I used to dread buying a car because of the experience I would get from the dealership. Even even walking in the Volkswagen this time I expected the same experience. What a surprise it was to find an experience where I enjoyed the process of purchasing my new car. Simon Chu was my experience manager. However everyone in the dealership had the same kind of personality. They did not pressure me or my family and they were genuinely interested in making sure that my experience was very positive. I actually enjoy going back to the dealership each time.

Fontaine17
5/07/2015

"Purchase"

Great! Joe Borak was extremely helpful and knowledgable. We wanted to trade in our current VW Passant for newer with specific options and at a specific price point. Joe helped us do that quickly.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and kind words regarding Joe Borak. Have a great day, Jerry Holloway General Manager

AliciaP87
5/05/2015

"My first new car"

Mike, Laura, and everyone else at Lindsay VW made my first car buying experience so easy and fun. I knew I was in good hands the second I walked in the door. I highly recommend Lindsay to anyone looking to buy a new or used car and I will definitely be back in the future-- I am a Lindsay VW customer for life now :)

May 15, 2015

Welcome to the Lindsay VW family. We appreciate your business and kind words. Jerry Holloway General Manager

Happy Camper
5/04/2015

"Exceptional service"

My experience at Lindsay VW was a very favorable one. Sales Consultant Christina Pantoja made it an informative, comfortable, stress free process in purchasing my Passat. My husband is even considering purchasing a Passat in the near future.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Christina. We appreciate your business and will certainly take good care of your Husband when he is ready for his Passat. Take Care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Sandro
5/01/2015

"Great Dealership."

I had a awesome time buying my used car. Bob is a great sales person to deal with. highly recommended. I would recommend this dealer to friends.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and kind words. We appreciate your business. Take Care, Jerry Holloway General Manager

Silveryhat
4/30/2015

"A dealer that we can confidently recommend to everyone. A+!"

In March 2015 my wife and I went on the search for a new car to replace our old 10-year old Corolla, which was passed on and on from several generations before us. We did not set out to find a brand new vehicle due to the matter of depreciation, so instead we visited many dealers for CPO's. I heard good things about Carmax and its warranty, so we spent a couple weeks at different carmax locations to find the one that both of us would enjoy ourselves, since most of the time we are stuck with the kids on the larger SUV. We ended up with a few convertible that goes in a reasonable price range : the Volvo C70, Chrysler 200, MX5 Miata, VW Eos, Lexus IS and BMW M6. I personally hate the ragtop because that particularly part becomes very stiff and split during the winter time so half of the list was out of question. Also, I'd love to haul the kids around during the summer time with the top down so a 4 seater would be highly preferred. That left us with Lexus IS, VW Eos and Volvo C70. Now everyone would enjoy guessing whether the driver of the Lexus we just pulled behind is older than Niagara falls or not, so we were a bit concerned before scheduling a test drive on this car. It turned out the drive is quite nice, smooth and quiet. Definitely would buy one when I'm a few decades older. The Lexus brand just lacks the exciting feel in their line up though the reliability rating is top-notch. The Volvo C70 is also a nice ride, but it's plain and the handling is rough. That's how we were left with only last option -the Volkswagen Eos. I didn't even know it existed then. Carmax listed a several Eos from 2007 to 2009, we were 90% close to buying one from them with a $4000 trade-in offer for the Corolla; but it turned out during our test drive someone requested a transfer so the car instantly became unavailable for sale. And we thought it was a huge bummer. We enjoyed the hardtop, the quiet cabin and the handling of a turbo charged engine very much but it slipped away the very moment we came to sign the purchase. But thank god, that was a blessing in disguise (more onto this later). A week after, I took my wife out and about to buy some butter and breads. We accidentally stopped by Lindsay Volkswagen in Sterling VA (50mi from home) because the night before I searched and found an Eos in Fairfax VA and another one in Ellicott city. The funny thing is I did not intend to visit Lindsay Volkswagen, I used Google Maps on the phone to locate a nearby VW dealer in VA and thought this was the one that had an Eos I saw. As we entered the shop, we were quickly greeted by Mr. Davit Simikyan. Knowing that we were looking for a CPO, he brought us to the front desk to find someone who could help us find the car we wanted. Within a few minutes, we were introduced to Mr. Clyde Htoon with a warm welcome. I explained that we were on a hunt for an Eos and we also plan to trade in our car. The Eos I found the night before was White in color and it gave Mr. Clyde a bit of a hard time tracking it down. I did not know I came to the wrong dealer, but since I was open to other option, I asked if he had any in stock. It didn't take long before Clyde presented us a Black Eos 2012 with 25k miles on it. Now more about the Eos. The production of Eos line ends on 2015 with what they call the Final Edition. This car is one of the best kept secret convertible out there and it will be a classic when it's no longer available. I'm surprised it successfully flew under the radar for the entire 8 years since birth. The Eos comes equipped with a 2.0T turbocharged engine same as the Audi A4 and Q3. It's a beautiful solid hardtop that opens in less than 25 seconds and closes in 30's. With the top up, the Eos seems like a completely normal coupe and when the top's down it transforms into a luxury, head turning convertible that you won't see very often on the road. In either mode, the cabin is surprisingly quiet. One huge plus is the Eos is the only convertible in the market that has a powered sunroof. The sunroof is also the widest you can ever find. Now as for all convertible, there is a major concern from most owners -water leaks. I did my research beforehand and the 2007-2010 models have some serious issue with roof leaks, especially the 2007-2009. The 2011 to current has a nicer, newly revamped front look (like the late Jetta lineup) and a much, much better rubber seals around the top and rear windshield areas. I'm glad that the purchase at Carmax for the 2008 Eos did not go through. There has not been a leak reported for these newer models ever since, but nonetheless you should ask the Parts department (ask Mr. Brian Crossin if you are at this dealer) for the Krytox lubricant to treat the top rubbers --they also have wipes that cost about $12. This preventive care is necessary and clearly explained in the manual book. It's very effective against dried out rubbers under extreme weather condition that causes leaks. So back at the dealer, we asked Clyde if we could take the car out for a spin and without any question he handed us the key. Clyde has been very attentive and patient to our needs and request. I tend to be a little annoying when buying some thing but Clyde never made things more difficult for us. Eventually we proposed a trade-in bid for the old Corolla and they struck a deal that's just slightly less than Carmax. But in return we had a CPO backed by a manufacturer 2-year 24,000mi warranty, a cleaner 2012 edition which rated the most reliable in the line up at JDpower. At the end of the sale, we put down a little haggling and they accepted our offer. The entire process has been very pleasant and not a single time we felt pressure by any sale tactics. I have been thorugh retail job and now work on my own as an editor for my computer review website custompcguide.net, I recognize excellent customer service when I come across it. Clyde cares for your purchase and he demonstrates it in a professional, friendly approach. Clyde called us often to make sure our inspection, license, registration went through smoothly. There were a few hiccups along the way which is unavoidable, such as an incident we had with the passenger window. It made a weird, high-pitch noise every time I rolled it down so I brought it back for a checkup. Mr. Peter Herman was our service advisor and he took car of the fix seamlessly. I waited in the lounge for less than an hour and the car was ready. The problem never comes back ever since. I like to extend my thanks to Larry Schiro who helped us on financing and choosing the right warranty for our car, and Mr. Glenn Rumingan who went through several concerns I had with the car when I brought it in for checkup and finally GM Jerry Holloway for listening and providing us a satisfying solution to all my issues. Everyone in this dealer understands extremely well the meaning of customer service. People can shop online, but if the local store cares for their customers --paying a little more isn't a lot to ask for. Yet, the price is very competitive. I'm planning on paying off this Eos in couple years and come back to Lindsay VW for the 2015 Final Edition. I just hope they have it in stock by then. Meanwhile, I get compliments on this 2012 Eos everywhere I go, it's a beautiful and solid car that many more expensive convertible can't even come close. Some car ages horribly (Murano anyone?), this one doesn't. And again, since it's a VW you need to take care of the car. Don't miss service maintenance, treat it with proper care, get any problems fixed by a certified VW tech and it'll give you immersive joy of a ride for years to come, at least a lot more fun than the sleepy Lexus.

May 15, 2015

THANK YOU! It's great to hear the journey of our customers and happy endings at Lindsay VW. We really appreciate your business and will be ready, when you are, for your next Eos. Sincerely, The Entire VW Team

FC3Mills
4/23/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had."

Nick Glasgow and the entire staff at Lindsay VW made my car buying experience a smooth and rewarding one. They took care of me from the time I walked in the door. Nick not only showed me the many features my vehicle provided but also educated me on the details of certified pre-owned vehicles.

Nick Glasgow

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Lindsay VW. We appreciate your business. Jerry Holloway General Manager

Satisfied customer
4/23/2015

"Top notch sales associate: Joshua Jay. Highly knowledgeable!"

Last night I purchased a 2015 Jetta GLI SE, and my experience could simply not have been better, mainly because of Joshua Jay's efforts. Automobile marketing is rife with hyperbole, but I am not exaggerating when I say that Joshua is the best sales associate I have encountered in a lifetime of buying cars. Having been burned in the past by sharp sales practices at other car dealerships I was not the most friendly customer from the outset. Despite this, Joshua was a consummate professional, treating me with more courtesy than I perhaps deserved and certainly more than I'd experienced when making prior car purchases. That is not to say that he did not "sell" me; he did, as any salesman should. However, instead of resorting to time-worn and irritating car sales tactics ("what's it gonna take to get you in this car TODAY?") and insincere attempts to ingratiate himself with me, he sold me the car by paying close attention to my interests and needs and by addressing them directly. He described the features and advantages of the car about which I'd inquired in a professional manner, and was direct about whether I wanted to make a purchase without being off-putting. He was also very well versed in the mechanical and technical specifications and capabilities of the car, as most sales associates should be, but in my experience seldom are. Other car sales associates would do well to take a page or two from Joshua's book. He is professional, courteous, friendly without being "smarmy," and extremely well-versed in the mechanical and technological details and capabilities of the cars he sells.

May 15, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review and endorsement of Lindsay VW and Joshua. We appreciate your business. Have a great day! Jerry Holloway General Manager

Reviews of Larry Schiro