Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Joshua Jay, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Sridhar Krothapalli

January 16, 2017

"Short and Sweet"

- Earl T.

My experience with Lindsay VW of Dulles was excellent. I primarily used email since I was out of town. The price and arrangements were outstanding. Joshua Jay made the process quick and easy. He followed up on each detail. Best car buying experience ever!!!

January 14, 2017

"Nice Buying Experience at Lindsay VW"

- spaceegg

My wife and I live near Baltimore and drove over an hour to get there. The sales representative Sri Krothapalli and his sales manager Clinton Kliegel were very helpful and kind. We left with a brand new 2017 Golf GTI Autobahn. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to own a beautiful Volkswagen.

January 11, 2017

"Alfonso retained my VW loyalty "

- java_rawb

TDI buyback customer, here. I came to Lindsay looking for a reason to buy another Golf and found the courteous, quick, and professional service of Alfonso Monteverde. I had worked with Joe Borak to do all my research am doing test driving. He made me fall in love with the Wolfsburg Golf. On the day I wanted to buy, Joe was on leave so he set me up with Alfonso. I drove away in 90 minutes in my replacement Golf.

New 2014 Volkswagen CC, $31408