Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
Call
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer

"Making car buying easy"

Buying experience was awesome from the time we walked in until we departed. Sales team & finance went above & beyond to make sure we left happy. Even the other associates including the service center that weren't working with us walked by & went out of their way to say hello with a smile. Our salesman Clyde was very knowledgable about the vehicles & made sure I knew all the new cool features to mine before I left!..he's continued to keep in touch with me to see how i'm enjoying my new Jetta. Larry in finance made it so easy & explained everything thoroughly so we'd understand our loan. He was great!. We will definitley be back for another volkswagen in the future. They make car buying easy & enjoyable!. Thanks Lindsay & special thanks to Clyde in Sales & Larry in Finance!!..

"Great new car purchase"

This was our first purchase with Lindsay and the entire experience was VERY pleasant. We left feeling completely satisfied that we ended up with the vehicle we wanted at a price that was more than acceptable to us. It was great working with Jonathan on the purchase and Larry on the financing. Both were consummate professionals. I highly recommend Lindsay and would definitely consider buying from them again in the future.

"Great Car Buying Experience - Jonathan Was Excellent!"

I found myself unexpectedly needing to purchase a new car when my car died. Thankfully, Lindsay and Jonathan were able to make it fast and easy. Very knowledgeable and thorough; such a pleasure. Never pushy and truly great pricing.

"Fabulous Car Buying Experience"

Could not have asked for a better car buying experience. I had never really considered a Lindsay dealership, but when I called our USAA car buying service they told me to give Lindsay VW a try That was enough for me. I was not disappointed. From the very first interaction Christina Pantoja took care of our needs and answered all our questions. Never felt like we were being given a hard sell. I would also commend the Larry Schiro in the finance office. Again, very professional and patient as we discussed the financing details. The last time I bought a vehicle it was from K**NS IT WAS TERRIBLE, so I was leary about going to a dealership. Lindsay VW helped me erase the K**NS nightmare. To my fellow military members and vets.....the folks at Lindsay are "good people" you will not go wrong

"Surprisingly pleasant car buying experience!"

My husband and I purchased our first vw on Saturday and had a very positive experience at Lindsay Volkswagon. Marc was very friendly and showed a sincere interest in helping us. He asked many good questions to understand our needs. When our interest turned toward a certified pre-owned vehicle, Marc introduced us to Blake to better explain the used car buying process. Blake was also very nice and provided helpful information. We were pleasantly surprised that Marc and Blake worked together seamlessly to assist us and we weren't just "handed off". This continued through the financing and trade in assessment as well. Before we drove off the lot with our car, Marc very patiently explained the features of the car too us and helped us sync our phones. He and Blake showed sincere appreciation for our business and ensured we felt very confident about our purchase. This experience has far exceeded our past car buying experiences and we would gladly recommend this dealership in the future.

"Great Service Experience with Gabriel McCorkle"

I have been using the service at Lindsay VW of Dulles for about 3 years and the last 2 years I have been working with Gabriel McCorkle who has been doing an awesome job ever since. Whether I need new tires, or the regular car check-up, he's always been very helpful when comparing prices and recommending the right products and services. He is very knowledgeable, explains in details the work that the car needs, and communicates with me throughout the whole process. He is also very friendly and is always making sure to have the car ready as soon as possible. I would highly recommend that the next time you schedule your service, you choose Gabriel.

"Fantastic experience buying a certified pre-owned Golf."

The experience of buying a car at Lindsay was really amazing. Clyde Htoon assisted me in a superb way and in no time and with little effort we closed the deal. Thanks so much! Be sure I will come back and recommend to others.

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

My experience at Lindsay Volkswagen at Dulles was perfect. Right away, I was impressed with the selection of cars. I was even more impressed when my used car sales consultant, Clyde Htoon, gave me the prices of the used cars I was looking at. To top off the whole first impression, I was surrounded by friendliness from beginning and even now. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy new or used Volkswagens vehicles.

Clyde Htoon

"Great from start to finish!"

My wife and I bought a certified preowned VW Touareg from Lindsay VW in Dulles, VA. Our exprience was superb throughout, from sales, to financing to service. Clyde Htoon was very helpful, knowlegable about every aspect of the vehicle and was very enthusiastic about helping in our car buying search. He made us feel like we were his first customer and it was his frist sale. clyde followed up several times aftewards, confirming that he was not just focused on the sale but after sales support as well. We enjoyed every interaction with Clyde and look forward to working with him again in the future. Juliana Burke from service was also excellent. She was very attentive to our service needs, was efficient at scheduling my service appointment, getting my vehicle issue sorted and communicated with me several times to update me on the progress. The work was completed quickly and i was given a full explanation of work done. I was also provided a loaner vehicle, which was very convenient. Juliana was really excellent. Finally, Larry Schiro from finance was professional and friendly. He completed the paperwork efficiently and gave me a thorough explanation of the process. He was very helpful. All round my experience with all staff at Lindsay was excellent. Thank you. Paul & Danielle Kennedy

"Great buying experience with Kaela and Christina"

They both did an excellent job. Knowledgeable,professional, with good positive energy. Great job by Blake and Larry as well. Very professional organization. I was duly impressed.

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles responded to this review

September 09, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience!

Larry Schiro