Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Cedar Green Road,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
Shaseezy

"Fantastic"

Joshua was super helpful and understood how hectic my life is and helped me tremendously. He's great and I had a fantastic experience! Thank you!

Er1111

"Used car"

Clyde was very helpful and patient with me. Even a few months after I purchased the vehicle, he answers my questions. They atmosphere was very nice during my visit. Would reccomenend Clyde Htoon as your sales man.

Drakethomasc

"Overall great experience!"

I've always dreaded going into a dealer to purchase a new car. The process is always cumbersome, however Kaela made the process fantastic. She went above and beyond to ensure my family and I were comfortable, even during a downpour. When going through the financing, she was kind enough to sit and talk with my 6 year old!!! If and when you need to purchase a new car, go talk to Kaela! Have no doubt you'll have a similar experience! Oh and a 44 mpg Passat never hurts!

paddleshifter

"Super experience"

I haven't bought a car in many years, and I was pleased to find out there are knowledgeable and relaxed sales persons like Joshua. He helped me narrow down the search to a couple of cars, ended up test driving and purchasing a CPO GTI. Joshua knows the VW brand in and out, and takes care and time explaining features on different models.

mfm0501

"A Dream Come True!"

From the title of this review I hope VW can tell that was truly a long time dream coming into fruition for me! I have dreamed about purchasing a VW Beetle since I was sixteen years old. I made an appointment with Joshua Jay by telephone, and from the moment I walked into the VW dealership he made me feel very comfortable and walked me through the entire process. I was glad to know that Joshua was the owner and fan of a VW Beetle himself. I have purchased cars before and I would sit through the process with sweaty palms, but Joshua made sure to explain everything to me, and it was THE BEST car buying experience! I was even amazed that Joshua took the time to show me how everything worked in my new 2015 VW Beetle! I still want to SCREAM, I'm so Happy! I cannot say enough about courteous and nice Joshua was to both my mom and I! This was TRULY an unforgettable Experience! Sincerely Melody

reypn79
6/29/2015

"Can't go wrong with Lindsay VW"

Just purchased my second car from Lindsay VW and can't give these folks enough praise. I returned to Lindsay and the same sales consultant, Clyde Htoon, because of the positive experience I had the first time around. Clyde goes above and beyond to make your purchasing experience as painless as possible. The follow-up and personal touch he provides helps distinguish himself from other sales consultants. You can't go wrong with Clyde and this dealership.

rod528e
6/29/2015

"Truly a great team of very skilled and dedicated people."

I am a longtime car nut, having been involved in a lot of automobile interests ranging from building and racing them to Concours show competition, so what I look for in a dealership is a mix of people who can support my above average expections, from buying a car to servicing it. Lindsay VW has demonstrated this level of service since 2004 when we moved the maintenance of our 2002 Golf TDI 5-speed to them. We've since involved our 2003 Golf TDI and have very recently purchased two new vehicles, the new VW Mk7 Golf products... a 2015 Golf TDI 6-speed and a 2015 Golf R DSG. Both are very technically advanced automobiles and we know that Lindsay will keep them in top condition, as well as performing some addional services I will ask for in the future. Lindsay can do this because of the professional and technical skills I have observed and the dedication to the VW products that is very evident. They are truly a very skilled team of employees, the best I've experienced in the past 42 years I've lived in this area.

Carlos Alvarez Sales Operations Manager at Volkswagen AG

14CC

"Josh is the best!"

Going to the dentist is how one can typically describe buying a new car -- but not when it comes to Lindsay VW in general and Joshua Jay in particular! Josh made the purchase of my new CC a wonderful experience. Helpful, knows his product, and was willing to go above and beyond to assist me in this purchase. I'll be recommending everyone I know to head over to Sterling and visit Josh.

jybrill
6/28/2015

"Pain-Free Car Buying"

Josh was great from day one. He answered all my questions in a detailed and timely manner. Believe me I had a lot of questions. We upgraded our current Jetta to a brand new one and everything went smooth. The whole process was pain free no bs just straight forward. Larry was also amazing. Straight to the point. Very informative. Very pleased with my purchase and customer service from Lindsay VW.

perk182
6/27/2015

"Joshua Jay-Attention to Detail!"

Joshua Jay provided a very low stress and high quality of service car buying experience. Joshua covered all the details from helping me customize my new car features to getting my sunglasses out of my trade-in! Would definitely do business with him again!

Reviews of Joshua Jay