Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Sales & Leasing Specialist
Laura Salcedo, Finance Manager, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Laura Salcedo

July 23, 2017

"Lindsay VW did a great job getting me the car I wanted"

- NewVWowner

I dread dealing wit dealerships but found that that employees at Lindsay were very helpful and knowledgable. I did not feel like there was any pressure to purchase a vehicle and the sales representative that I worked with wanted to make sure I was happy and comfortable with the sale. I didn't feel like there were any gimmicks or tricks and drove out of the dealership happy with my decision. I would come back again.

Sridhar Krothapalli

July 23, 2017

"Amazing experience"

- Ana26

I really had an amazing experience...Everything was perfect and the attention was incredible...I really recommend Simon Chun, his attentions was fantastic, he is very friendly and always there to help you in the process...

July 20, 2017

"Top shelf all the way"

- dlatta01

This is what a car dealership should be. The staff here are customer-centric and focused on what is right for you, not what will benefit the dealership. Crystal was both committed to helping us, and patient as we debated options. And I frankly lost track of the number of people who went out of their way to see that we got what we needed. Low pressure and fun environment. Parents: there is a (contained) kids area, which made things much easier for us!

Debbie Gonzalez