Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
JRobertPark
9/26/2016

"Not what I expected"

I have nearly always had a negative experience when purchasing a car. The pushy salespeople, the mistakes that some dealers make and the immense waste of time as the dealer wrangles to try and squeeze extra money out of you. That experience not with Simon. Simon is probably one of the most genuine and considerate people I have ever met and definitely the most conscientious dealer. I can't think of any other person I would purchase a VW from. Simon follows up on every concern I had and is earnestly trying to ensure the best car buying experience for the customer. I will be recommending Simon to all my friends who are looking to purchase a vehicle. Dealers like Simon are the reason I will continue to purchase VWs even with all the recent negative publicity. However, I do have to say that if Simon were to go to another dealership, I would probably follow him there. Simon makes the daunting and prickly task of buying a vehicle a real pleasure.

nadimhajje
9/22/2016

"Second Car from same dealer!"

Fantastic buying experience at Lindsay VW. Simon Chu listened to exactly what i wanted and was able to find the car! Fantastic work Simon! Paper work process was simple and quick! Really enjoyed the overall experience.

Dininatini
9/15/2016

"Second car from here"

I was set on financing the residual of my VW lease when I walked in the door. However, the manager made me an offer on a new lease that I could not refuse! For the hours that followed, Mariya was extremely patient with me, showing me all the new features I was not familiar with, taking me for a test drive and giving me enough time to make a decision on the model. She even ordered lunch for me while I was debating. Everyone at Lindsay has been courteous for both sales experiences. The facilities are great as well. Free coffee and snacks while you wait for service. I hear they throw in a manicure on Wednesdays 😄 I also like the new bumper to bumper warranty options that even cover tires and break pads. As for the car itself, VW remains a reliable brand that continues to provide Fahrvergnügen.

Mariya Dimitrova

Luis
9/12/2016

"Excellent!"

Mariya provide us with an excellent and professional service/experience. I will not hesitate to contact her again at Lindsay when is time to get a new VW.

Mariya Dimitrova

Reem Eltahir
9/10/2016

"I love my car so much! Wonderful Experience."

I just moved to the states two years ago, and I realized that I need a car to get around. Its hard at first to get anyone to approve you for anything since I am new to the whole system. I tried different dealerships but it was always hard to get a good deal. Until recently I tried to give Lindsay VW a shot. My experience with them was more than amazing! Since day 1! My sales consultant worked so hard to get me everything I wanted and within a good price. I am more than happy that Simon Chu (Sales Consultant) was able to work around me and my family with different situations. We currently have two Passats from them. And I will definitely go buy my third car from them too! I love my car so much! Wonderful Experience.

Zhenghui
9/09/2016

"Straightforward experience with friendly sales person."

Bought a passat SE with Technology last weekend, the experience is straightforward, no negotiation on the price online and Raj agreed to take out the option that I didn't need. Car finance took a little time, but that's expected.

mp27
9/08/2016

"Wasn't planning on VW, but wouldn't go anywhere else now!"

After three days of rigorous car shopping, I had essentially given up for the weekend. I visited more than ten dealerships and looked at every car imaginable all while I should have been spending time with my mom who was visiting for the long weekend. On Monday morning, we decided our car shopping was finished for the weekend. We went for coffee in the morning and a couple sat down next to us. We began chatting with them and somehow ended up telling them all about our dealership nightmares. They said they had two VW's and both were purchased from Lindsay VW. This was one dealership we had not tried (as it wasn't the closest to me), but decided to take their advice and stop by. We'd already had the worst, so what could one more trip to the dealer hurt? When we arrived, we were quickly greeted by Simon which was a nice start to our day. Simon walked me through the entire lot and detailed everything I could possibly want/need to know about their inventory. We found several cars that fit my needs and when I test drove the new 2017 Jetta, he gave me a full run down of every feature the car entailed. It was more than comforting dealing with someone who is knowledgeable. I had not planned on buying a new car, but after hearing all of the positive attributes of the new Jetta, I couldn't leave without one. Simon didn't stop once he knew I was going to purchase the Jetta, he went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and to walk me through the financing process. After I signed all of the paperwork, he spent an hour with me and my new vehicle teaching me the ins and outs of its processes and features. I left the dealership without any unanswered questions and was confident in my car and my decision to buy from Lindsay VW and Simon. This was by FAR the best car buying experience I have had from a dealer and will definitely recommend Lindsay to family, friends, and any strangers I meet in a coffee shop!

ralpert123
9/05/2016

"Bob Derby best experience ever had with a car saleman"

Just bought a VW Tiguan from Lindsay Volkswagon. I had initially had settled on The VW CC. However after test driving the CC and all ready to sign the paperwork, I noticed the VW Tiguan. I asked Bob Derby are VW sales rep if he mind me test driving that vehicle. Me and my girlfriend decided we wanted the Tiguan over the CC. Both are vehicles were great. What I like the most about buying my vehicle was Bob Derby the sales rep. Not pushy at all very relaxed and honest about certain things on both vehicles. He stayed well aftewr closing to close our deal. We really enjoyed getting to know Bob Derby, Bob Derby was recommended to us from my ex wife of all people. Props to the Ex Wife for her recommendation of Bob Derby. Go with Bob Derby. You can't go wrong.

Florida2
9/04/2016

"Came from Florida to buy from Josh"

After car shopping in Folrida for 3 weeks I was beyond frustrated. My parents had recently purchased a Jetta and Passat R-line from Josh. I called them and asked about their experience with him and for his number. From the very beginning he was 100% honest. I'm a woman and did my homework. He aside from all the other car salesman in Florida was honest about everything. No hidden pricing. All of our communication was via email and phone. He walked me through every step. At the end of the week I got on a plane to Virginia. He called to make sure we arrived safely. When I arrived at the dealership my car was washed and waiting in the garage for me. I was out the door with my brand new white Passat in exactly 2 hrs from the time we arrived at the dealership. No surprises. They took care of everything. I was also impressed with the dealership. My mom was able to entertain my 4 year old in their kids play room which was a huge weight off my shoulders. Joshua Jay was absolutely amazing and I would come all the way from Florida the next time I need to buy a car. Thanks again Josh

str1ck
9/04/2016

"Would buy from again!!! "

After a bait and switch from a dealer in Woodbridge, Lindsay made sure that they would do everything to seal the deal. I have to say that everyone I dealt with at Lindsay VW were very friendly and they got me in and out as quick as possible. No rudeness, no high pressure sales. Can't recommend enough!!!

Reviews of Simon Chu