Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court,
Sterling, Virginia 20166
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer
Pecpop
7/28/2015

"Mike is your Guy for a VW"

I have purchased a good number of cars in my day but never had an experience as painless and professional as my experience with Mike Palumbo at Lindsay VW. From trading in my old vehicle to selecting my new one, the experience was professional, timely and exactly what people should expect from a car buying experience. I never felt pressured or rushed and Mike was able to answer all of my questions. A great buying experience.

Kkahlon
7/25/2015

"Alfonso "

Alfonso was very helpful, friendly and professional during buying new Jeta. I would like to recommended him if anyone want to get the good deal. He has exceptional customer service skills.

elandcw
7/23/2015

"Excellent!!"

I came to Lindsay VW in search of a car after mine was totaled in an accident days prior. I was a little nervous, being a female, going alone to buy a car. Everyone at Lindsay made my experience buying a car exceptional. They are friendly, compassionate and genuine. I found the perfect car for me......the Jetta Sport. Because of my experience, they have a customer for Life!!!! I'll be back when it's time to purchase my kid's cars and when I'm ready to upgrade myself=)

Sri Krothapalli

S&W Collins
7/22/2015

"Fantastic experience! We give this an A+++!"

Joshua Pidek made buying a car a stress free, enjoyable experience. He was patient and thoroughly answered all our questions. It was clear he believes whole-heartedly in the cars produced by Volkswagen and the quality of service provided. Everyone we worked with at Lindsay Volkswagen was friendly and helpful. We recommend this dealership and Joshua to anyone interested in buying a car. Thank you!

pg
7/21/2015

"Easy, fast, and great people!"

Bought my daughter a car last week at Lindsay VW in Sterling. From the very beginning it was a pleasure! Clyde was very helpful, friendly, and most of all, he really new his VW's!! Blake took the time to look over the first car we chose, and recommended another. We are very glad he did! My daughter loves her car! Jerry, the GM, was pleasant, and very helpful, as was our finance person, Brian. Overall, an excellent experience! Thanks folks! Paul Glass

ragerka
7/20/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCES ALL THE WAY AROUND!"

I've had nothing but great experiences all the way around from Lindsay VW of Dulles! I have bought two cars from here (Golf R & Touareg TDI Lux), I've love and enjoy them both. I've had fantastic buying experiences for both and Lindsay VW doesn't just stop at selling you a great car...they have fantastic customer service when it comes to servicing and taking care of your car!! I appreciate the hard work of the employees of Lindsay VW of Dulles; salesmen (knowledgeable about the cars they are selling *Simon Chu*), parts (I've bought accessories), managers (it's nice when the general manager knows you by name and thanks you personally for your business), and service (always working hard to get you and back out on the road safely, even have a local complimentary shuttle). Thanks!!

paulapezza
7/17/2015

"My New Car!!!"

Bob Derby, what can I say but he is terrific. He started with me from the beginning of my car search, helped me explore every option I had and answered every question. In the end I feel confident in the car, the dealer and the dealership and if I ever decide to purchase another car or someone I know is I will tell them to come to Lindsay VW and ask for Bob. Thank you for making this car a reality and the red carpet treatment!

J. Cook
7/16/2015

"The best car buying experience ever"

I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but my experience at this particular dealership was so far above anything else that I felt it necessary. First of all, I had never bought a car before and so I was unaware of how frustrating and stressful the process could be: I was stood up by one private owner who sold the car right under me; I was given the wrong price (much higher than advertised online) by another VW dealer; and lastly, I called ahead at another dealer to see a VW they had, and then when I drove 45 minutes out to see it they said that I couldn't because it was in the shop. In short, I had given up on having a positive car-buying experience. But then, when I found a GTI for sale at Lindsay VW, I was absolutely astonished at how incredibly good every part of my car-buying process was with them. When I arrived in search of a certified pre-owned VW, I was led to Kaela Kalkhoff in sales, who is truly the most kind and helpful sales person I had ever met. She was more than happy to make sure every part of my process was the best that it could be, and when I finally decided to make my purchase (which was a huge deal since I had spent more than 2 months looking for a car), I gave her an offer that I felt was fair for the car, and instead of simply denying it and sticking to their original price—which is what other dealerships always do—she and her manager, Blake Curtis, amazingly met me at almost exactly my offer. I couldn't believe it when they gave me the price, and I have been so happy with my purchase ever since. And beyond that, even after I purchased the car and took it home, I called Kaela to inform her that the wheel alignment was slightly off, and she immediately made the time to get me an appointment and make sure that everything was perfect for me. I had read so many reviews beforehand of other dealerships from people complaining that they were abandoned the second they bought their car, but Kaela and Lindsay VW have met every one of my needs with the utmost care and kindness. I am so thankful that I ended up at Lindsay VW to buy my car because they have truly changed what I ever thought a car dealership could be. I highly, highly recommend that anyone in search of a car come to them because Kaela and Blake and everyone there will make sure that your process, too, is better than you have ever had before.

mparott7373
7/15/2015

"Great experience!"

Christina was quick to respond to me email, text, & phone inquiries prior to my visit. She inspected the vehicle I showed up to purchase prior to me arriving and noticed some imperfections but had already worked out a solution with her manager by the time I arrived. The visit took longer than I expected but when I got home I was glad she had taken the time to review every feature of my new car. Thanks for making it easy!

band4life
7/15/2015

"Excellent"

Simon was patient, helpful, kind, and understanding. He found the car I was looking for in a very quick time. Laura was personable, friendly and helpful. I love my car!

Laura Salcedo