Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

22455 Lindsay Cars Court, Sterling, Virginia 20166 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Joshua Jay, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Joshua  Pidek, Sales & Leasing Specialist, Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Joshua Pidek

Sales & Leasing Specialist

February 22, 2017

"Great experience with Sri"

- newcar2016

My experience with Sri at Lindsay Volkswagen was wonderful. I was a first time car-buyer, looking for a Certified Jetta. Sri directed me to the car I was interested in, provided excellent information, and answered any questions I had. When the test drive was over and we got to the office, I felt no pressure whatsoever; no upsales, tricky negotiation, or arduous waiting process. I walked in with the intention to learn more, and left as the proud owner of my first car. I'll be returning to Lindsay VW for regular service, and perhaps even another car someday.

February 22, 2017

"1ST TIME CAR BUYER"

- Professional

Buying your first car can be a arduous experience but not at Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles. But I guess I wouldn't appreciate there level of customer service, clean facilities, professional sales and management team if I had not been to some terrible dealers before(I had to kiss a lot of frogs😝) I purchased my car with them. The process prior to Lindsay almost had me to reconsider buying a car in the first place. My salesman Mr. Simon Chu totally understood that I am new to the whole process and made the experience painless and I am sure he is example of all the sales and managements team commitment to excellence, decency, and order. The last thing I would like to mention is, I came in with my own financing and they had certain requirements(terms) before issuing check and where other dealers found issue with it to the point if the deal breaking down. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles saw no issue and provided the information necessary. I am so glad to have found them and especially Mr. Chu and Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles has been a blessing to my family. I would definitely start there first when purchasing again as well as recommended them to anyone.

February 20, 2017

"Glad I Drove 4 Hours to Lindsay VW!"

- JMPeters

I had been looking for a slightly-used Certified Pre-Owned Jetta for a while and was very particular about the options and price point. I noticed a 2015 at Lindsay VW that interested me, but was hesitant about driving 4+ hours from my home in Raleigh, NC all the way up to DC. But after speaking with Sales Specialist Shovan Ahmed over the phone, his willingness to negotiate a fair offer, and reading other reviews about the dealer, I knew it would be worth the extra time. Upon arriving, I was thoroughly impressed with the quality and condition of their pre-owned vehicles. Shovan was very courteous, personable, and best of all, not a high-pressure salesman. Their sales manager, Blake Curtis, explained their process thoroughly, was transparent and honest about pricing, and clearly knowledgeable about the industry. Their process and high standards for reconditioning their pre-owned inventory prior to selling was very impressive, and it showed with the condition of the Jetta I was interested in -- despite having 29K miles, it nearly looked brand new. While I had a competitive offer from my local VW dealer, Lindsay VW had the right vehicle at the right price, and from the right people. The process was quick, easy, and smooth -- definitely better than previous car-purchasing experiences. Working with Finance Manager Laura Salcedo was painless and quick, and VW Credit offers great rates. Shovan was very accommodating about meeting my nit-picky requests in regards to detailing, and went above and beyond in customer service. They have a lot of out-of-state customers, and it's easy to see why. I would definitely recommend their services and will probably take another road trip in a few years when I want to upgrade again!

2016 Volkswagen Touareg