Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
Call
Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles Info
About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles, in Sterling VA, is proud to serve Fairfax, Dulles, Herndon, and Tysons Corner with quality VW vehicles. With the latest models, like the Jetta, CC, Passat, Golf, GTI, Tiguan, Touareg, and Eos. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's needs. Come visit us at 22455 Cedar Green Road in Sterling, VA, and test drive a new VW or used car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied! We carry a variety of vehicles for you to choose from, all of which have gone through our detailed quality inspection before going up for sale. We offer car loans and leases so you can get into the new Volkswagen or used car you want. Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles is not just your Sterling VW dealership, we have full-service auto repair and auto body repair shops, so you can get the best care for your new Volkswagen or used car. Whether you need VW service and auto repair, or VW parts and accessories, we are ready to serve you.

About Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Area's Top VW Dealer

"Fantastic experience buying a certified pre-owned Golf."

The experience of buying a car at Lindsay was really amazing. Clyde Htoon assisted me in a superb way and in no time and with little effort we closed the deal. Thanks so much! Be sure I will come back and recommend to others.

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

My experience at Lindsay Volkswagen at Dulles was perfect. Right away, I was impressed with the selection of cars. I was even more impressed when my used car sales consultant, Clyde Htoon, gave me the prices of the used cars I was looking at. To top off the whole first impression, I was surrounded by friendliness from beginning and even now. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy new or used Volkswagens vehicles.

Clyde Htoon

"Great from start to finish!"

My wife and I bought a certified preowned VW Touareg from Lindsay VW in Dulles, VA. Our exprience was superb throughout, from sales, to financing to service. Clyde Htoon was very helpful, knowlegable about every aspect of the vehicle and was very enthusiastic about helping in our car buying search. He made us feel like we were his first customer and it was his frist sale. clyde followed up several times aftewards, confirming that he was not just focused on the sale but after sales support as well. We enjoyed every interaction with Clyde and look forward to working with him again in the future. Juliana Burke from service was also excellent. She was very attentive to our service needs, was efficient at scheduling my service appointment, getting my vehicle issue sorted and communicated with me several times to update me on the progress. The work was completed quickly and i was given a full explanation of work done. I was also provided a loaner vehicle, which was very convenient. Juliana was really excellent. Finally, Larry Schiro from finance was professional and friendly. He completed the paperwork efficiently and gave me a thorough explanation of the process. He was very helpful. All round my experience with all staff at Lindsay was excellent. Thank you. Paul & Danielle Kennedy

"Great buying experience with Kaela and Christina"

They both did an excellent job. Knowledgeable,professional, with good positive energy. Great job by Blake and Larry as well. Very professional organization. I was duly impressed.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience!

"Car buying made easy"

I have been driving Saturn for years - and would have bought another one, but...anyway I had a great experience and Kaela Kalkhoff was most enjoyable to work with. Was always prompt with getting back in touch with me regarding my questions. She made car buying a pleasant experience! It's been almost 2 weeks and I'm loving my 2014 Passat!

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for letting us know about your positive experience! We're so glad you made the switch to Volkswagen, and we love that you're loving your new Passat!

"Great experience at Lindsay VW"

I had a great experience with Marc Weinstein who is passionate and knowledgeable. He helped me to get my dream car with the desired color from other place as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Thank you for sharing!

"Great Buying Experience"

I had been looking for a 2015 VW GTI for several weeks with little luck, but Jonathan Greaves of Lindsay was the first salesman to reach out to me and assist me in purchasing a vehicle. Despite having none in stock, I was able to put a deposit down to guarantee that I could get the next car coming in. Jonathan was a very attentive salesman, he seemed very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions about the vehicle. I was able to get the car for below MSRP, and have been enjoying it ever since!

Jonathan Greaves

September 09, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about the positive experience you had with our team member, Jonathan Greaves. Enjoy your new GTI!!

"Fastest & Painless Car buying experience"

I had been looking for a red jetta sportwagen for a couple weeks and came across Lindsay. None of the dealers in Western PA carried this car in the color and with all the features I desired. I contacted Lindsay VW via email/phone and Christina responded back to me within an hour with pricing and details. I gave her my budget constraints and she managed to get me the car priced within my budgetary limits. The next couple days we went over all necessary paperwork via email. That weekend ,my husband and I drove to Dulles,VA ( a 4 hour drive for us) and spent at most 2 hours at the dealership to sign all contracts, financing agreements as well as go over the features of the car. Christina and all the people who interacted with us during this purchasing experience were extremely helpful in answering our questions. Overall the experience was very professional, friendly and straightforward. My husband and I love our new VW and would recommend Lindsay VW to all our friends in the market for a VW.

Christina Pantoja

September 09, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this positive feedback! We're happy to hear our team worked together to successfully provide you with the exact car you wanted at a price that fits into your lifestyle. We're so glad you made the trip to Lindsay VW, and please enjoy your new Jetta Sportwagen!

"Painless Purchase Process"

I'm starting a new job with a lengthy commute and a few weeks back my wife and I started looking for a new vehicle to replace an aging minivan. We looked at a few hybrids and a plug-in as we felt that with my commute increasing we didn't want to spend more money at the gas station than we are now. A friend, whom I've known for nearly 40 years, recommended the Jetta TDI. This brought us to Lindsay VW. Joshua Pidek was helpful, knowledgeable, and personable and really made the sales process less stressful. Once we made our decision, we came right back to him and he presented us a deal that we could not walk away from. I would highly recommend Lindsay VW and would even bring new customers right to Joshua.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are happy to hear that our team member, Josh Pidek, was so attentive throughout your purchasing experience. We'd like to thank you and your wife for choosing Lindsay, and please enjoy your new Jetta TDI (especially during your commute)!

"Very pleasantly surprised when Lindsay Volkswagen!"

Generally, I tend not to review automotive retailers mostly because my dealings with other dealerships has been subpar. Lindsay Volkswagen showed me that you can have it all, friendly service, a fear/better than average market price, courtesy, politeness, and no games. My wife purchased a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid which is proving to be a fantastic automobile. Great fuel economy and a sporty yet luxurious ride that I consider to be the best value on the road for its class. Our salesperson, Charles, was a real prince and made buying this car stress-free and enjoyable. My wife and I have never looked at Volkswagen as a first choice in the past but we will the future, mostly because of Lindsay Volkswagen.

September 08, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you recognized the Lindsay difference throughout your car buying experience. We do everything we can to provide a higher level of customer service than other dealerships, so we are glad our team delivered. We hope your wife is loving her Jetta Hybrid, and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again!

Larry Schiro