Read Reviews Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities

3.7

3.5

3.5

based on 3 reviews

Overall
3.3

3.3 out of 5

5 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My wife and I did some internet research the night before..."

marinesteve01
3/3/2014 10:30:37 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Mario (friendly salesman) Tim (rude liquiditation banker)

2.0

My Review Of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities:

My wife and I did some internet research the night before and found Dodge Darts for a good deal at Lithia in Tri-cities. The listings they had on autotrader.com show they had 18 in stock starting at $14499 and 1 for $13388 (a 2013 SE base model). I selected the base model and it brought me to the Lithia web page and I looked at the details of the car. I printed out the page so I could show the salesman which one we are wanting. I called the dealership the next morning and spoke with a salesman who told me they still had that car there for $13388 and that the price was after the $2500 cash allowance from Dodge. I said we are coming to see it. I drove an hour with my wife and infant to get to the dealership. We arrived and met the salesman who assisted us with a test drive. We liked the car and said we want it. I had $3000 for a down payment and told him we'll finance the rest. The vin number of the vehicle was the exact one we had on our print out from the night before. The salesman went to the bankers in the back to get the loan process going. When he returned he said that the car was not available at that price ($13388) and they want $14499 for it. I told them I wanted them to honor their internet price and they told me it was a misprint and that they won't go lower than $14499. About that point they finished reviewing our credit report and saw that we had a bankruptcy four years ago. We had since re-established credit and should have had no problem buying the car. I asked how much do I need to put down to buy the car at $13388 and I offered $3500. I had significantly more money to put down if needed but he didn't know that yet. The salesman then appeared to have difficulty speaking to the liquidation banker in the back. The banker then came up to my wife and I to see "what's going on here", and told us that the price we showed him on the printout "doesn't exist" and was very rude in his demeanor. I stated that it DOES exist because I had it on the print out right here. He then told us very rudely that he would not sell it at that price and pushed my paperwork away. He did not offer anything more for us, nor did he even offer to meet us halfway. I then left the dealership angry and without the car. I am extremely disappointed with the way we were treated after they looked at our credit report. This dealership did not honor the internet price they posted. This had nothing to do with us having a bankruptcy on our credit though they wanted us to think that. This is a classic example of "bait and switch" and it has to stop. I would not recommend this dealership to ANYBODY! All this over a price difference of $1111. Very BAD business! Very unhappy customer! Very long drive home.

Twitter
"My wife was interested in test driving the new Dart, the..."

kherres
6/1/2013 9:11:26 PM

NA

3.0

My Review Of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities:

My wife was interested in test driving the new Dart, the Chrysler 200, and I wanted to test drive the Challenger. After we test drove the Dart (which my wife did enjoy driving) the salesmen asked us if the car suited our needs. We answered yes and told him that we are going to buy a new car next year after the baby is born and we buy a new home. Once it became apparent that we were not going to buy a car this year we could sence that we were of no value to him. He tried to remain professional as we looked at the 200, however he hesitated as we talked about test driving it. I talked with im about test driving the Challenger, again he starting dragging his feet. So I told him I was not going to waste anymore of his time and left. I used to be in sales so I get it, he did not want to waste his time with us because we are not in the market for a car this year, which does not help his paycheck. However, next year when the time comes and if we do decide to buy a Dart or look further into the 200's we will not be returning to Lithia. If Lithia's sales staff is not willing to let us test drive cars because we are not buying a car this year then they do not deserve my business, nor will they be recommended. I have never felt unwanted at a dealership before today.

Twitter
"My customer experience at Lithia of Tricities was a great..."

htobin
10/8/2012 12:50:58 PM

Blake Gassaway & Frank Murillo

My Review Of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities:

My customer experience at Lithia of Tricities was a great one. Blake was very friendly and did his best to follow up on his sale. Frank Murillo went above and beyone to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Clearly customer satisfaction is important to this dealership.

Twitter
"I recently purchased a vehicle from Lithia Dodge and..."

juniper12
5/28/2012 12:49:20 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Everyone!

My Review Of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities:

I recently purchased a vehicle from Lithia Dodge and their staff was very friendly and easy to work with! Most importantly they took their time in helping me pick the right vehicle for our new growing family. I loved that we were not rushed through and that they took the time to get to know our family. I know that because of their customer service we will purchase from them again! Thank you Lithia Dodge of TriCities!

Twitter
"Went to purchase a new car and Frank Murillo went out of..."

kimhooper
3/29/2012 3:02:21 PM

Frank Murillo

My Review Of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tri-Cities:

Went to purchase a new car and Frank Murillo went out of his way to make sure I was treated well. Listened to what I was looking for and made sure he provided me with all my needs. Made the deal easy and stress free. I would send all my family and friends in to see him! LOVE my new car!