Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities Info

Danceone
9/24/2016

"Very professional."

It was good. The people were friendly and knowledgeable. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Don

Sandra Garza
9/21/2016

"Super fast & friendly service!"

I needed to get in for an oil change and I had an appointment to go to in about 2 hours, they said they would get it done in about 1 1/2 hours. They said it was time to rotate the tires too, I told them if it was done within their time frame to go ahead. I went to the waiting room and watched a little morning TV and before I knew it they were calling my name. It was under an hour and I had plenty of time to get to my next appointment!

Don

JGray
9/19/2016

"Great customer service without feeling pressured for a sale "

Very polite, helpful and knowledgeable during the sales process. Made it simple and fast and most importantly I never felt pressured to buy. I cannot express how much I appreciate that!

Patrick Click

RW
9/15/2016

"One more oil change"

I made an oil change appointment on line. It wasn't evident when I first got there that information I'd entered ("yes" rotated tires, note I'm getting an airbag warning light) was linked in. Probably an evolving system.

Alana

Happy Customer
9/14/2016

"I tought the people were very courtesy and professional"

I feel Lithia Dodge gives you the best customer care service, whether your there for service or for buying a vehicle. Lithia appears to be Genuine and meets your needs or exceeds them. The staff was not pushy and they make you feel right at home. They will go the extra mile for you I would say and not charge you for it either.

Jessica and Pat

Barbrose
9/09/2016

"Friendly and trustworthy service!"

They are all very helpful and friendly. The service department people are very knowledgeable. The waiting area is always clean and I really never have to wait too long. Would highly recommend this dealership and the service department.

Alana

ecodiesel
9/07/2016

"warranty"

Fixed it correctly and quickly. Friendly. No questions. Clean atmosphere. Didn't try to sell extras. Did the research to get you the correct answer.

john

evnmarie8818
9/06/2016

"good for walk in"

I always get good service at your store.and would recommend it to others very friendly and not pushy for extra service not wanted at this time.

service manager

Dkrzsn
8/19/2016

"Purchase new vehicle "

Had come in to purchase a used Jeep Latitude. That vehicle didn't work out for me because it came from a rental Fleet. I had not expected to leave with a new vehicle but ended up with a 2016 Jeep Latitude. Lithia worked very hard with me to get me the deal I needed. I left as a very satisfied customer

Brittany,Ian,Chris and Ceasar were all great to work with.

bosshog
8/15/2016

"2014 Dodge Pickup Purchase"

My wife and I saw a pickup advertised on line at Lithia Dodge Kennewick. We called the following day to see if the pickup was still available for purchase and we were told it was. We told the receptionist we would be coming down from Yakima that morning to look at it. Unfortunately, we were delayed in leaving but contacted her and she said that was ok. She put us in contact with Travis and he was waiting for us when we arrived. We ended up purchasing the pickup and are very pleased with it. Travis was very good to work with and we will recommend him to other people. Jessica who helped us with the paperwork was very efficient and great to work with also. Bob and Ruth Hamilton, Yakima

Travis, Jessica