Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities

Kennewick, Washington 99336
Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities Info

Steph1299
7/24/2016

"Good about getting my Jeep back to me."

The service was great. I was able to get my Jeep in and they fixed it right away. My only problem was in communication, played phone tag a lot and no one originally returned my phone call. I ended up just having my Jeep towed in and then they were great.

Worked with a couple, don't remember names.

Dan V Kennewick WA.
7/24/2016

"Oil Change"

In and out in 1/2 Hour Great Service while I was there they were having a car wash for charity I went over and talked to the Lady's washing the car's and gave them $10.00 Donation.

Tina Davis

Sully1
7/23/2016

"Great buy without the hassel."

We talked about what I wanted in the new Ram Limited . They found one but would not accept because of mileage. Found another one and we agreed on price and equiptment. Done deal !!

Patric Click, Travis Solso

cmaja
7/23/2016

"Recall of timing chain and guide, P01"

The mechanical is an expert and completed everything perfectly. It took longer than the four hours allocated by FCA, but that allocation is far from accurate and should be corrected by FCA. A courtesy vehicle inspection was also performed.

Anthony Waters and mechanic

Ronald Aliangan

"Life Time Oil Change "

You cannot beat there Lifetime Oil Change offer. It paid for itself the second year I purchased it. I do a lot of driving and put lot's miles my Truck. I would highly recommend not only the Lifetime Oil Change that Lithia offers, There service department is pretty fast and courteous to work with.

Tina /Victor

Apoc76
7/11/2016

"New RAM 2500"

Great customer service they go above and beyond. They were competitive in pricing and work with you. Travis knows his trucks and was honest about pricing and what's available for purchase on the lot and in the dealer network.

Travis Solso

Chanty1990
7/01/2016

"Amazing"

Very friendly personnel, answered all my question and an amazing service overall. i can say I am happy with my purchase, and would recommend Lithia.

Jesus Rivera

Bonita223
6/23/2016

"oil change"

I had come to town on numerous occations hoping to get in for an oil change only to hear that there would be a 2 hour wait. Jesse, knowing that I lived out of town, suggested that I make an appointment since i drive 40 minutes to get there. I did . I had an 11 oclock appointment. I got there about 10 to 11 and Jesse was right there and filled out all the paper work that was needed. He said that it would be about an hour. I think he called me before the hour was out. Excellent customer service!! thank you jesse for going the extra mile for me. It is noticed and appreciated.

Jesse

sdurf57
6/08/2016

"Service "

In and out in less than an hour, what more can you ask for. Nice sitting area while you wait. Very friendly staff to take care of you.

Victor, Don

Litha
6/07/2016

"What just happened?"

On May 26, 2016 I stopped in at Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities to get my oil changed on my 2014 Ram Tradesman, and left with a 2016 Ram Big Horn. Wife was not impressed, however after bringing my new Ram home that evening and giving her the grand tour of my...our new truck I was able to turn that frown upside down. This however would not have been possible without the excellent team at Lithia. Hector Rosales Salesman, Erik Valdez Negotiator, and Chris Davis my closing rep. Hector must have lost 5lbs running all over the lot looking for the right truck, he wasn't pushy, very courteous and a true professional, Erik also was very professional and went to the next level to find the right mixture that fit my current financial world. And finally Chris, after several hours of walking and negotiating, sitting with Chris to sign papers was very relaxing and comfortable talked a lot of golf. My overall experience at Lithia was fantastic and I look forward to upgrading sometime down the road, but for some reason my wife said I can't get my oil changed anymore with out her from now on...... Thanks fella's

Hector Rosales, Erik Valdez, Chris Davis