Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Tri-Cities Info

Dkrzsn
8/19/2016

"Purchase new vehicle "

Had come in to purchase a used Jeep Latitude. That vehicle didn't work out for me because it came from a rental Fleet. I had not expected to leave with a new vehicle but ended up with a 2016 Jeep Latitude. Lithia worked very hard with me to get me the deal I needed. I left as a very satisfied customer

Brittany,Ian,Chris and Ceasar were all great to work with.

bosshog
8/15/2016

"2014 Dodge Pickup Purchase"

My wife and I saw a pickup advertised on line at Lithia Dodge Kennewick. We called the following day to see if the pickup was still available for purchase and we were told it was. We told the receptionist we would be coming down from Yakima that morning to look at it. Unfortunately, we were delayed in leaving but contacted her and she said that was ok. She put us in contact with Travis and he was waiting for us when we arrived. We ended up purchasing the pickup and are very pleased with it. Travis was very good to work with and we will recommend him to other people. Jessica who helped us with the paperwork was very efficient and great to work with also. Bob and Ruth Hamilton, Yakima

Travis, Jessica

cowboy
8/15/2016

"Fantastic"

Everyone was over the top with service and helping me with the problem I was having with my truck. When the problem could not be diagnosed they went above and beyond to get me into a new truck and took care of my old truck. I could not be more satisfied.

Frank, Patrick, Anthony

Chrysler2012
8/13/2016

"Best dealer "

I'm very happy with this dealer. Excellent attention and services. Next time we go back to buy another car. I recommend this dealer to everybody

Bullet trailer

Pstand75
8/07/2016

"Wonderful staff! Worked with all the departments!"

My husband, 17 year old son and myself were traveling from Vancouver to Pullman to get my daughter settled in her apartment at WSU. Our Dodge Nitro died, we researched the issue, needed a TIPM. Called the parts desk, spoke to Dezie and were so pleased with her service. Worked with Alana at the service department once we got there. Lonnnngggg story short after spending several hours there waiting for a diagnosis and experienced such great employers we decided to trade in the Nitro. We connected with Sisco, a salesman and couldn't have been more pleased. 4 hours from home, and we left the lot with my 1st brand new Dodge Dart! I truly would drive the 4 hours to work with Kennewick Lithia again! Thank you to your entire team!!!

Dezie, Alana, Sisco

Cargirl
8/04/2016

"Good experience"

3rd car we have bought there and pretty satisfied took a little longer than I woul have liked. But we had some tacos in the mean time

Steven huang

Steph1299
7/24/2016

"Good about getting my Jeep back to me."

The service was great. I was able to get my Jeep in and they fixed it right away. My only problem was in communication, played phone tag a lot and no one originally returned my phone call. I ended up just having my Jeep towed in and then they were great.

Worked with a couple, don't remember names.

Dan V Kennewick WA.
7/24/2016

"Oil Change"

In and out in 1/2 Hour Great Service while I was there they were having a car wash for charity I went over and talked to the Lady's washing the car's and gave them $10.00 Donation.

Tina Davis

Sully1
7/23/2016

"Great buy without the hassel."

We talked about what I wanted in the new Ram Limited . They found one but would not accept because of mileage. Found another one and we agreed on price and equiptment. Done deal !!

Patric Click, Travis Solso

cmaja
7/23/2016

"Recall of timing chain and guide, P01"

The mechanical is an expert and completed everything perfectly. It took longer than the four hours allocated by FCA, but that allocation is far from accurate and should be corrected by FCA. A courtesy vehicle inspection was also performed.

Anthony Waters and mechanic