Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Carter Chevrolet

Allison1974
5/06/2014

"Excellent Service "

My husband my son and my myself all purchased brand new vehicles from this place and the prices and service were outstanding! I recommend this place to everyone

Brian Minerly Jay Rodriguez and Jean Henry

aabney06
5/03/2014

"Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet"

My experience with this dealership has always been very pleasant and enjoyable. They do whatever they can to assist you with your purchase. I have bought many vehicles from them and have also referred many people to go there. Never any disappointments.

Dan Barolli

jimfrenis
5/02/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

I have purchased many cars in my lifetime. This was, by far, the best experience ever. I did my research online and Mike Silver responded immediately through the online Instant Chat. I started online with him around 10am, came to the sealership around 12 and was finished by 1pm. They did EVERYTHING they said they would. At the time of pick-up, the car was ready and the paperwork took less than a half hour. I highly recommend this the Loehmann Team to anyone looking for a car, new or used!

Mike Silver

Brenda02889
4/16/2014

"Cadillac purchase"

I negotiated a price through emails and phone conversations with Jean Henry for the trade in of my car for a new one. I expected to get the run around when I arrived to pick up my new car. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived, I was greated by Jean and shown the car I was to purchase. Jean had all the paperwork ready for me to sign, she helped me transfer my insurance and had the plates transferred to my new car. Chris had me sign the papers and got me the title and I was on my way in about 20 minutes. I would definitely reccomend this dealership to anybody and make sure to ask for Jean!

Jean Henry

cmichaca1129
4/09/2014

"Thank you Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac!!"

Thanks to Bryan and Darrel at Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet I have the SUV I always wanted. I received great service by your team thank you very much.

Bryan Minerly, Darrell Neilander

Dy64
3/18/2014

"Vinny Carrangelo was amazing in making sure he had our..."

Vinny Carrangelo was amazing in making sure he had our best interest in mind for what truck we wanted, and the price. He did all we asked to make the truck perfect for me, and he did this caring, and with concern. I was blessed to have him as my sales person!!! Lucky Me!!! i LOVE my truck!!! Dy Rizzo

Vinny Carrangelo Bob Barolli

tjjosephs65
3/17/2014

"Dealership was okay, but staff is rude and insulting. ..."

Dealership was okay, but staff is rude and insulting. While dealing with a Melody, overheard a sales person named Pauly insulting and egging on a older sales man ( I believe his name was Woody). Pauly was using vulgar an insulting language and threatening this other sales man. Walked out after hearing this, especially the insults about cops of which I am one. Will tell all my co-workers and friends to stay away. I just could not believe the restraint that "Woody" had. I would have probably taken this Pauly outside myself with the insults and threats I heard. STAY AWAY from here.

Melody

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Like all families that are in close and frequent contact with each other, we do have our occasional squabbles. The fact that this particular incident was on public display is totally unacceptable, however, and for that we sincerely apologize. We are certain that this was an extremely isolated incident and, aside from the fact that we really do get along generally quite well with each other (honest!), believe that the numerous reviews on this site tend to back that up. Our goal is to provide the best automotive dealership experience anywhere around and, for the most part, feel that we have been quite successful. Nonetheless, we are constantly looking for ways to improve upon that and are grateful for your feedback as it truly helps us do just that.

acecilio
3/12/2014

"Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able..."

Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able to answer all of my question and made sure I was happy. I will be buying my next vehicle there.

Mike Silver

kfrageau
3/04/2014

"I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very..."

I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very pleasant and customer friendly. He took my keys and I went to the cusstomer waiting area. Within 5 to 10 minutes, he came back for me as me car was done. He explained what they had done and gave me the next step. I would highly recommend this dealership. I came here because of my friend's recommendation and glad that I did.

Sam

edward taylor
3/04/2014

"This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best..."

This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best service and satisfaction.Everything went smooth and she explained eveything clearly.We have always purchased Chevys.

Melody Atkins