Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac
Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

tbrooks128
1/23/2014

"This is the second time I've purchased from Loehmann..."

This is the second time I've purchased from Loehmann Blasius in Waterbury. The first time I found the car I wanted on Bargain News, but this time I sought them out because I had such a good experience the first time. During my first purchase, I was able to come in, test drive the car I was most interested in and then negotiate online and by phone. When I came in to make the purchase, everything was a breeze. I didn't have the same easy time with financing this time around (I'm not really sure why, but it took forever...it might have been because the finance guy didn't seem to do anything ahead of my visit for me so he had to do it all there while I was waiting), but my experience with the sales department was again wonderful and helped me get out of the dealership faster with my car once it was obvious financing had taken so long and I was exhausted. Overall, I would recommend going to this dealership. I feel like I've walked out of there with two great deals on slightly used cars that should last for years.

Bryan Minerly, Chris Bureau, Bob Bernoli

ab3579
1/16/2014

"I had a problem with my 2012 Corvette and decided best..."

I had a problem with my 2012 Corvette and decided best course of action was to trade it in for a 2014 Corvette .Erol Ferhad my salesman got involved with Pat Bailey and Steve Brone (sales mgrs.) to work out a deal. A deal was worked out that was fair and amicable to both Blasius and myself.I was very happy with the whole outcome. I might add Erol did a great job with me on the follow up after my purchase pertaining to several operational software functions. A thank you to the Blasius team. Adam Burakouski

Erol Ferhad & Steve Brone

nicbeam
11/29/2013

"I recently bought a used GMC acadia from Jean Henry. I..."

I recently bought a used GMC acadia from Jean Henry. I found this vehicle online and contacted the dealership to ask more questions about the vehicle. Jean Henry responded very quickly and stayed in very close touch with me from the time I contacted her to several weeks after I bought the vehicle just to make sure I was 100% satisfied. I drove 4 hours to buy this vehicle and I would do it again.

Jean Henry

Chas486
11/16/2013

"I found myself looking for a new vehicle and I purchased..."

I found myself looking for a new vehicle and I purchased a 2013 Tahoe. This is my 7th vehicle purchased through Vinnie and Fritz in the last 16 years. It is so nice to walk in, pick a vehicle and have Fritz and his crew handle the rest. I have never been disappointed with any of the 7 cars I have purchased and working with this fine group of people makes purchasing a new car easy and fast. I am looking forward to returning in the next 6 months to purchase my daughter her first car.

Vinnie Constantino

D_Chemlen
10/17/2013

"I have recently purchased a Chevrolet Impala and it was..."

I have recently purchased a Chevrolet Impala and it was the best car buying experience that I have had in my life so far! I have had to deal with a lot of dealerships in my life time and this was definitely the best experience so far. Melody Atkins was very courteous and not pushy what so ever. I would be glad to go back and purchase another car there any time.

Melody Atkins

STomchik
10/11/2013

"Awesome customer service! Woody was the best sales person..."

Awesome customer service! Woody was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. I would defiantly suggest buying a car from Blasius Chevy and would go back again!!

Woody

Gnfanatic
10/03/2013

"Bryan was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and..."

Bryan was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional throughout the car buying experience. I am very impressed the way i was treated at Loehmann Blasius. After the purchase Bryan showed me the entire car and every function for about 20 minutes. I have purchased many cars in the past at other dealerships and NO ONE has ever done that for me. I am incredibly happy with my 2014 Chevy Cruze and buying experience. A+++. They have a customer for life.

Bryan Minerly

tricey1683
9/25/2013

"The sales team was great not pushy and they worked with..."

The sales team was great not pushy and they worked with me to get the car I wanted at a great price. Very satisfied with my purchase and the service

bryan minnerly and bob

stvnkraj
9/11/2013

"Boz was very helpful and patient in finding the car I..."

Boz was very helpful and patient in finding the car I was looking for.I changed my mind and a few times and he kept working with a good additude. He didn't push things I didn't want and got me the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. I bought A 2013 Sonic LT Turbo. I love mynew car. Thanks Steve

Boz Mirsad

JFW313
8/26/2013

"This was my first car purchase in my life and so I had..."

This was my first car purchase in my life and so I had some reservations going in to it. Once I met with Juan Rodriguez my reservations were immediately alleviated. Juan answered every question I had, he never put any sort of pressure on me at all, and made the process easy and fun. I have been raving about the service, excellent price, and financing and I will continue to do so to all of my friends and family. Thank you Blasius Chevy Cadillac. I can't imagine going anywhere else for future purchases, and anyone who doesn't at least check them out isn't doing their due diligence.

Juan Rodriguez