Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Waterbury, Connecticut 06705
Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Mark
2/06/2015

"Ask for Carman Dragone. Great buying experience!"

I had an awesome experience buying my new Chevy Traverse today. If you are looking for a Chevy or Cadillac you have to ask for Carman Dragone. It was the best buying experience I have ever had and I've purchased 10 other cars in my lifetime. Carman was very helpful and knowledgeable - just a pleasure. The car-buying process is normally exhausting, but he made it painless. He was great going over every detail with my wife and I and he was even great with our 5yr old son. Best selection, best pricing, and best sales person. Thanks!

Carman Dragone

Noel
2/03/2015

"absolutely great!"

Great car buying experience, knowledgeable staff! This was the car I was looking for and mike was very helpful & courteous with me. I wasn't rushed into making a desicion that also played a big part in my purchase. I've already recommended my sister to come to this dealership as she is also in the hunt for a good car.

Mike silver

Matt S.
1/25/2015

"Always a pleasure"

Many years ago, when I mentioned to a friend that I was in the market for a new vehicle he recommended that I go see Vinnie Constantino at Blasius Chevrolet, and boy, I'm glad that I did. Over the years I have purchased numerous vehicles from Blasius and each time I have been more than happy with what they have given me for my trade in as well as the best deal for the vehicle I wanted. Vinnie Constantino and the entire staff at Blasius make my car buying experience easy and fun. And although I still shop around for my vehicles I always come back to Blasius because they always give the best deals, period

Vinnie Constantino

Angie
1/21/2015

"Experienced, knowledgeable, caring staff. "

A very pleasurable experience buying my new chevy cruise. I was helped by experienced and caring staff from sales to service and finance. Their attention to detail was excellent. I would highly recommend Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadilliac when shopping for your next vehicle. -Angie

Danny -Sales Bobby - Finance

Spdracr7
1/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Lohman Blasius; it was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had, and I will definitely be recommending them going forward. Their reputation as a great dealership is 100% accurate.

Erik Johnson

Monroe Family
1/07/2015

"Great experience, with a wonderful salesperson"

I must say, my WHOLE family,had the greatest experience with a wonderful salesperson, named Jean Henry!Having been in the car sales business in the past, I know how brutal it can be dealing with a salesperson.The attention she gave us,the energy and effort in trying to satisfy our every need in a purchase, from beginning to end, was priceless.My kids will never forget her, and already stated that we need to revisit Jean, for our next purchase, lol! Thank you again Jean!

Jean Henry

cah18
1/02/2015

"Great Overall Experience....Lawrence is AWESOME"

In my search for a new Tahoe, I found Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet through some web searching. After a few responsive and friendly messages with Lawrence Perry, I made a trip into the dealership. From start to finish Lawrence and the support team at Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet were total pros and made me feel like they were truly trying to make the deal a win/win. They acknowledged (not dismissed) the research I had done both on the Tahoe I wanted and the trade I brought. They were reasonable in the prices on both sides of the deal and were very efficient throughout the discussions. From start to finish I was in and out of the dealership within a couple hours--including trading my car, buying a new one, financing and registration. They run a tight ship at Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet. Lawrence is terrific to deal with--he really knows the vehicles and does a great job of explaining how the process works. I would definitely buy another car from Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet...one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had!

Lawrence Perry

duane budnick
12/15/2014

"Great experience all around......"

I was out of the blue looking for a new car.....and came across the Loehmann Blasius website.....I found a car I fell in love with so on a whim, I did all my paperwork online (very handy I might add) and figured I would give it a go.....What happened next was all you could hope for in a car buying experience. ...Jean emailed me back the following day to get everything rolling.....I work 6 days a week and was trying not to spend endless hours getting a car.....Jean was on the spot emailing me all day to get everything lined up.....She even offered to come get my trade-in while I was at work so she wouldn't inconvenience me....Awesome........ When I got to the dealership, everyone I came in contact was very greeting and nice.?.I sat down with Jean and everything was taken care of for me already. I had to spend a few minutes with Bob and boom I was all set....Jean made everything as easy as possible for me....I would recommend anyone shopping for a car to call Jean and visit Loehmann Blasius Dealership in Waterbury Ct.........Awesome experience all around...Thank you Jean

Jean Henry

updegrab
12/05/2014

"The Best Experience I've had"

When walking into the dealership I was thinking that this was going to be another painful experience. Dealing with car salesman can be so terrible. Not in this case. I have never experience such a relaxed, easy going experience. I had a Lease that had negative equity and I wanted a new truck. Danielle Gale just didnt say that there was nothing she can do. She looked through her entire lot and found me the right truck that was in my budget. Danielle said,"we will do whatever to make it right for you". At first I'm like this is total BS but she did just that. I went away with my 2014 1500 Silverado and she even installed the 49er lic plate on my truck and the goody bag that my wife gave to her before I arrived . Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac now has a loyal customer. Thank You, Brandon Updegraff

Danielle Gale

THEODOREMIJ
12/03/2014

"GREAT SERVICE"

I'D DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE. THE ENVIRONMENT WAS VERY WELCOMING. I WALKED IN ONLY WANTING TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT A VEHICLE AND ENDED U; BUYING ONE THE SAME DAY! TO CAR PRICES ARE PRETTY FAIR AS WELL. NO GIMMICKS. THE DEALS OFFERED BY FINANCE WERE PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD.

KARA