Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac
Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

"This was my first car purchase in my life and so I had..."

This was my first car purchase in my life and so I had some reservations going in to it. Once I met with Juan Rodriguez my reservations were immediately alleviated. Juan answered every question I had, he never put any sort of pressure on me at all, and made the process easy and fun. I have been raving about the service, excellent price, and financing and I will continue to do so to all of my friends and family. Thank you Blasius Chevy Cadillac. I can't imagine going anywhere else for future purchases, and anyone who doesn't at least check them out isn't doing their due diligence.

Juan Rodriguez

"I trust Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac togive me..."

I trust Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac togive me their best price, and to take care of every detail. I have never been to a dealership this good. This is my fourth car I purchased from them, and I am a customer for life. I call my salesman Juan and he finds the exact car I want, with the options I want. Juan gives me his best price (the first time), and arranges my financing. I don't even have to go to the dealership until I pick up the car and sign the papers. I don't know how they can sell brand new cars so cheap. I have not seen another dealer anywhere near as low as their prices. You will not find a better dealer for honesty, price, and service.

Juan Rodriguez

"I went to Blasius to explore buying a new Silverado. I..."

I went to Blasius to explore buying a new Silverado. I dealt with Danielle and my experience with her was fantastic. She was low key and non scripted when talking with me about the vehicles. There was no pressure or gamesmanship on her part and she took all of the time required to help me out. There were great cash back bonuses on the 2013 trucks, and they had the particular model that I was interested in, so it was an easy decision to make my purchase there. The follow up from Danielle and Mr Blasius after my purchase has been nice to see and seems like a practice of the past. It was great doing business where I felt like I was respected.

Danielle

"Mike Silver (salesman) was very friendly and..."

Mike Silver (salesman) was very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable in my buying decision from the moment I walked into Blasius Chevrolet, right up until the day I picked up my 2013 Chevy Cruze. Mike took care of all the details and was a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be returning for future purchases and highly recommend Blasius as a very reputable place of car dealership.

Mike Silver

"Melody was the BEST sales person I have ever dealt with. ..."

Melody was the BEST sales person I have ever dealt with. She is so warm and friendly and she goes the extra mile just to make her customers happy. She worked tirelessly to help us get just the right vehicle for just the right price. She always has a welcoming smile on her face. I couldn't be happier with my experience.

Melody Atkins

"My grand-son, had purchased a vehicle from Blasius ..."

My grand-son, had purchased a vehicle from Blasius Chevrolet & Cadillac and when I mentioned that I was interested in the Chevy Cruze he highly recommended that I begin my search with that dealership because of his positive experience. Danielle Gale, my sales representative, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, and much to my surprise I purchased a 2013 Chevy Cruze that day. The staff of Blasius Chevrolet & Cadillac that I had contact with all cheerful and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to friends. ( In fact, I already have.) Cathy Brutzman

Danielle Gale

"I had a great experience with Blasius and internet..."

I had a great experience with Blasius and internet salesperson, Mike Silver. I used Tru-Car to find the best price for a 2013 Chevy Equinox and Mike and Blasius were able to find one to suit me. Not only was the price right, but they give me a fair price for my trade and match the offer for financing I could have received through a local credit union. This saved me a lot of time and made my buying experience hassle free and painless. Kudos to Mike and Blasius!!!

Mike Silver

"So far, this is our third vehicle we have purchased..."

So far, this is our third vehicle we have purchased through Loehmann Blasius. My experience has been nothing but great. Woody has always followed through on my questions and giving me the best overall pricing on the vehicles I traded in and those that I purchased. Along with that, I service all my vehicles at Loehmanns and the department is also very friendly and easy to work with.

Fran Woodruff

"I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I used their..."

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I used their "internet sales" option and this is certainly the way to go if you are interested in a low pressure sales approach. When it came time to sign on the dotted line I was in and out of the dealership in 45 minutes, clearly my most pleasurable car purchase I have ever had.

Chris Bureau

"I visited this particular dealership through a reference..."

I visited this particular dealership through a reference from John Ranno. I was very pleased with the patience of the employees who worked diligently to help me find the car of my dreams at a reasonable price.They also went above and beyond their job descriptions to help me get my car ready and registered two days after I picked out the car I desired. I would reccomend this dealership to everyone I know to get a fair price on a new or used vehicle. Yours Truely Gail Scott

Rich Lumani