Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac
Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac Info

Hudson Cadillac Buick GMC

Carter Chevrolet

"So far, this is our third vehicle we have purchased..."

So far, this is our third vehicle we have purchased through Loehmann Blasius. My experience has been nothing but great. Woody has always followed through on my questions and giving me the best overall pricing on the vehicles I traded in and those that I purchased. Along with that, I service all my vehicles at Loehmanns and the department is also very friendly and easy to work with.

Fran Woodruff

"I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I used their..."

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I used their "internet sales" option and this is certainly the way to go if you are interested in a low pressure sales approach. When it came time to sign on the dotted line I was in and out of the dealership in 45 minutes, clearly my most pleasurable car purchase I have ever had.

Chris Bureau

"I visited this particular dealership through a reference..."

I visited this particular dealership through a reference from John Ranno. I was very pleased with the patience of the employees who worked diligently to help me find the car of my dreams at a reasonable price.They also went above and beyond their job descriptions to help me get my car ready and registered two days after I picked out the car I desired. I would reccomend this dealership to everyone I know to get a fair price on a new or used vehicle. Yours Truely Gail Scott

Rich Lumani

"Excellent customer service - My husband and I purchased..."

Excellent customer service - My husband and I purchased used cars in the past, so when it was time for me to look for a new car for me we talked to Vinnie at Blasius for a new Cadillac. The price, trade in, and overall experience was supper. I highly recommend them for your new or used car purchase.

Vinnie Constantino

"Dan and his brother Bob is one of the greatest person I..."

Dan and his brother Bob is one of the greatest person I never met on my life. they both have great customer service skills,genuine,patient.most importantly understanding both the business and the customer.

Dan Barolli

"i went online and looked at a chevy cruze,asked a few..."

i went online and looked at a chevy cruze,asked a few questions and recieved an e mail the next day saying they had an internet deal of about a 1000 dollars less and two 500 dollar dealer incentives. two days later Miss Gale called me and said the owner had offered another 1000 dollars off so i decided to check one out and bought it that night i am very pleased with the deal tey gave me and Gary Sullivan in financing got me a good rate so all in all I'm grateful for looking on the internet and recieving all the help they gave me... thanks sincerely Mike

Danielle, Gale/Gary Sullivan

"I saw my vehicle on the internet and contacted Bryan. We..."

I saw my vehicle on the internet and contacted Bryan. We had a mixed up on e-mail addresses and he called me to get it straightened out. He then answered all my questions, bargained in good faith and offerred additional services. They even picked my wife and I up at the train station when we came to pick the vehicle up. The finance fellow was great - everything was ready when we arrived and we were out the door in 50 minutes. A great buying experience.

Bryan Minerly - young enthusiastic sales person who knew the product and was motivated to partner with me on my sale. Even texted me back on a Sunday!

"Just a quick note to you to let you know, after driving..."

Just a quick note to you to let you know, after driving 800 miles this weekend, that I am extremely happy with the new 2013 Chevy Silverado purchase at Blasius Chevrolet this past week. I also appreciated your help with pictures, information and the delivery of this new truck. Your pleasant personality and professional nature is great to see in a young sales man.

Rich Lumani

"Greg was very helpful in our search for a new car. when..."

Greg was very helpful in our search for a new car. when we decided on what we wanted, he did not have the color, but was able to get it for us in just a matter of a few days!!!! Great job, and love the car. Thanks Bob Erickson

Greg Bartley

"Best experience I had with a dealership! They were very..."

Best experience I had with a dealership! They were very courteous; knowledgeable; friendly and attentive. Melody Atkins, our salesperson, was extremely helpful and I would recommend her to all my friends and relatives without any hesitations whatsoever. She answered all our questions and made the buying process very painless. She followed up with us and is still in contact with us in case we need any assistance. It was a pleasure doing business with this dealership and I would go there again in a heartbeat!

Melody Atkins