Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

lindad06118
2/22/2014

"I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make..."

I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make you feel welcome. Understanding what the problem is and getting it done in a timely manner.

Sam G

Jesuskeptme624
2/19/2014

"Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this..."

Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this dealership. They were all such a blessing to me. I will be purchasing from them again in the future!!

Darrel neilander, melody Atkins

Ricky511
2/06/2014

"Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would..."

Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would strongly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. All of the staff were very knowledgeable and kind. Felt very comfortable working with everyone there.

Greg Bartley

mscacco
1/29/2014

"I am the Fleet Maintenance Director for the City of..."

I am the Fleet Maintenance Director for the City of Stamford CT. We have purchased cars, trucks, vans and equipment from Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet from approximately 4 years. During this time I have been dealing with Melody Atkins. The professionalism that Melody displays is exceptional. Melody is well educated and knowledgeable about the product and product lines that she sells. Melody possess an unassuming character that is steady and consistent, even in pressured environments, coupled with energy to adapt to a wide variety of challenging circumstances. I know Melody on a professional level and have always seen her act responsibly, courteous and professional. Melody's warmth, kindness and professionalism separate her from others. I have known Loehman Chevrolet for many years. During that time I have seen their company grow, mature and become a leader in the industry who is well respected from their customers, vendors and their competition. You will be hard pressed to find a more passionate, positive and professional company who possess respect, integrity and family as part of their main characteristic. The City Of Stamford has purchased in excess of 50 vehicles in the last 4 years. We are completely satisfied with the vehicle and with their service. I highly recommend then as a vendor who has set the bar in integrity, professionalism, trust and knowledge. Respectfully, Michael A. Scacco City Of Stamford (203) 977-5520

Melody Atkins

corrielynn
1/25/2014

"Fran Woodruff was incredibly attentive and on the ball..."

Fran Woodruff was incredibly attentive and on the ball with my wants/needs for a used car. He did everything possible to make my car buying experience pleasant and exciting for me. He made the paperwork and transferring of documents easy and I was able to drive home in my new (pre-owned) car the same day. He also emailed and called me numerous times in the next few weeks to make sure that I was happy with my car, that I have received documents needed for registration, etc (i live out of state), and to remind me of anything that I needed to do to make my new car purchase complete (insurance cards, NYS inspection). From the minute I walked in the door until the minute I walked out the door and drove away in my new car I felt like I was dealing with a family member because Mr. Woodruff was consistent, thorough, and honestly cared about my happiness and safety in my new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and employees any day of the week!!!

fran woodruff

tbrooks128
1/23/2014

"This is the second time I've purchased from Loehmann..."

This is the second time I've purchased from Loehmann Blasius in Waterbury. The first time I found the car I wanted on Bargain News, but this time I sought them out because I had such a good experience the first time. During my first purchase, I was able to come in, test drive the car I was most interested in and then negotiate online and by phone. When I came in to make the purchase, everything was a breeze. I didn't have the same easy time with financing this time around (I'm not really sure why, but it took forever...it might have been because the finance guy didn't seem to do anything ahead of my visit for me so he had to do it all there while I was waiting), but my experience with the sales department was again wonderful and helped me get out of the dealership faster with my car once it was obvious financing had taken so long and I was exhausted. Overall, I would recommend going to this dealership. I feel like I've walked out of there with two great deals on slightly used cars that should last for years.

Bryan Minerly, Chris Bureau, Bob Bernoli

ab3579
1/16/2014

"I had a problem with my 2012 Corvette and decided best..."

I had a problem with my 2012 Corvette and decided best course of action was to trade it in for a 2014 Corvette .Erol Ferhad my salesman got involved with Pat Bailey and Steve Brone (sales mgrs.) to work out a deal. A deal was worked out that was fair and amicable to both Blasius and myself.I was very happy with the whole outcome. I might add Erol did a great job with me on the follow up after my purchase pertaining to several operational software functions. A thank you to the Blasius team. Adam Burakouski

Erol Ferhad & Steve Brone

nicbeam
11/29/2013

"I recently bought a used GMC acadia from Jean Henry. I..."

I recently bought a used GMC acadia from Jean Henry. I found this vehicle online and contacted the dealership to ask more questions about the vehicle. Jean Henry responded very quickly and stayed in very close touch with me from the time I contacted her to several weeks after I bought the vehicle just to make sure I was 100% satisfied. I drove 4 hours to buy this vehicle and I would do it again.

Jean Henry

Chas486
11/16/2013

"I found myself looking for a new vehicle and I purchased..."

I found myself looking for a new vehicle and I purchased a 2013 Tahoe. This is my 7th vehicle purchased through Vinnie and Fritz in the last 16 years. It is so nice to walk in, pick a vehicle and have Fritz and his crew handle the rest. I have never been disappointed with any of the 7 cars I have purchased and working with this fine group of people makes purchasing a new car easy and fast. I am looking forward to returning in the next 6 months to purchase my daughter her first car.

Vinnie Constantino

D_Chemlen
10/17/2013

"I have recently purchased a Chevrolet Impala and it was..."

I have recently purchased a Chevrolet Impala and it was the best car buying experience that I have had in my life so far! I have had to deal with a lot of dealerships in my life time and this was definitely the best experience so far. Melody Atkins was very courteous and not pushy what so ever. I would be glad to go back and purchase another car there any time.

Melody Atkins