Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac

Carter Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

Dy64
3/18/2014

"Vinny Carrangelo was amazing in making sure he had our..."

Vinny Carrangelo was amazing in making sure he had our best interest in mind for what truck we wanted, and the price. He did all we asked to make the truck perfect for me, and he did this caring, and with concern. I was blessed to have him as my sales person!!! Lucky Me!!! i LOVE my truck!!! Dy Rizzo

Vinny Carrangelo Bob Barolli

tjjosephs65
3/17/2014

"Dealership was okay, but staff is rude and insulting. ..."

Dealership was okay, but staff is rude and insulting. While dealing with a Melody, overheard a sales person named Pauly insulting and egging on a older sales man ( I believe his name was Woody). Pauly was using vulgar an insulting language and threatening this other sales man. Walked out after hearing this, especially the insults about cops of which I am one. Will tell all my co-workers and friends to stay away. I just could not believe the restraint that "Woody" had. I would have probably taken this Pauly outside myself with the insults and threats I heard. STAY AWAY from here.

Melody

Loehmann Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Like all families that are in close and frequent contact with each other, we do have our occasional squabbles. The fact that this particular incident was on public display is totally unacceptable, however, and for that we sincerely apologize. We are certain that this was an extremely isolated incident and, aside from the fact that we really do get along generally quite well with each other (honest!), believe that the numerous reviews on this site tend to back that up. Our goal is to provide the best automotive dealership experience anywhere around and, for the most part, feel that we have been quite successful. Nonetheless, we are constantly looking for ways to improve upon that and are grateful for your feedback as it truly helps us do just that.

acecilio
3/12/2014

"Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able..."

Mike was honest and upfront about everything. He was able to answer all of my question and made sure I was happy. I will be buying my next vehicle there.

Mike Silver

kfrageau
3/04/2014

"I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very..."

I was taken immediately and saw Sam. He was very pleasant and customer friendly. He took my keys and I went to the cusstomer waiting area. Within 5 to 10 minutes, he came back for me as me car was done. He explained what they had done and gave me the next step. I would highly recommend this dealership. I came here because of my friend's recommendation and glad that I did.

Sam

edward taylor
3/04/2014

"This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best..."

This our third lease through Melody. Ahlways the best service and satisfaction.Everything went smooth and she explained eveything clearly.We have always purchased Chevys.

Melody Atkins

Breis795
3/02/2014

"I have been a customer at Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac for..."

I have been a customer at Blasius Chevrolet Cadillac for the past 22 years and this was the 10th vehicle I have purchased at the dealership my experience there has always been outstanding from the owner and the sales staff they always have friendly greeting and make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk in the door I have no problem recommending this dealership to any of my family, friends or co workers.

Fritz Blasius, Vinnie Constantino

bobtetrault9
2/26/2014

"Every step of the buying process was made easy by the..."

Every step of the buying process was made easy by the professionalism, demeanor, knowledge and friendly approach of both Michelle and Gary. I was made to feel as though I was dealing with long time friends, not just another customer. Diligence, communication and follow-up seem to be the norm for this dealership in general, and Michelle and Gary in particular. The dealership came highly recommended and I will join the list of fans!

Michelle Gale, Gary Sullivan

lindad06118
2/22/2014

"I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make..."

I always have a good experience!!!! They are always make you feel welcome. Understanding what the problem is and getting it done in a timely manner.

Sam G

Jesuskeptme624
2/19/2014

"Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this..."

Overall experience was amazing,I highly recommend this dealership. They were all such a blessing to me. I will be purchasing from them again in the future!!

Darrel neilander, melody Atkins

Ricky511
2/06/2014

"Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would..."

Friendliest dealership I have ever been to. Would strongly recommend this dealership to all of my friends and family. All of the staff were very knowledgeable and kind. Felt very comfortable working with everyone there.

Greg Bartley