Long Beach BMW

Long Beach BMW Info

BMW of El Cajon

Center BMW

"Stay away"

I never had such a bad experience with a car dealer. First off, they will never negotiate the price of any of their WAY overpriced used cars (that's their policy)and if if they will (like they said when i spoke to them on the phone) the final price will magically go back to the original one when you are about to sign, on the phone they also lied about the car being fully covered by warranty, while again magically at the moment of signing it was not. and this happened TWICE, so no errors...they're just trying to screw you. my experience: found exactly the same car, way less miles, more options for 2000 dollars less in a different bmw dealer, i don't even know why people like this still get to work in this business

Richard Berry

"Horrible dealership!!"

Bought a used BMW had some issues a few days later I called them and this was the true test of a good dealership well guess what they never called me back after several attempts! Long BMW is one of the worst dealerships around!!

Forget the names

"Khoi Diep in sales was awesome! Friendly, patient, very..."

Khoi Diep in sales was awesome! Friendly, patient, very responsive to my inquires, knowledgeable and provided great followup! Greg Leonard in finance made the financing pleasureable . Long Beach BMW provided the best price and best interest rates! Will go back again for my next car!

Khoi Diep

"I you want to purchase a BMW, go to Long Beach BMW and..."

I you want to purchase a BMW, go to Long Beach BMW and ask for Khoi Diep. Khoi was extremely helpful, patient with all my questions and knowledgeable. Khoi always answered my questions without being irritable or annoyed unlike other salespersons I dealt with prior to Khoi. I feel that my dealings with Khoi Diep and the dealership were professional, courteous and the pricing I received was better than everyone else I tried. I can honestly say I got the best deal possible from Khoi and there was no haggling. Super happy with the purchase and I will definitely do business with Khoi Diep and LB BMW when my lease is up.

Khoi Diep

"I recently purchased a new 5 series at Long Beach BMW and..."

I recently purchased a new 5 series at Long Beach BMW and I must say the whole experience was easy, fast and I could not be any happier. Khoi helped me from start to finish. I had visited many dealers and browsed online a lot and he still made my decision pretty easy when I chose to go with Long Beach BMW. The service was great and I had all my questions answered before and after the purchase. I did a trade in and am very pleased with the whole outcome in regards to price. Staff is very friendly and I look forward to working with them in the future. I would highly recommend Long Beach BMW and especially Khoi if you are looking to buy a BMW.

Khoi Diep

"Just bought a 2011 BMW 328i coupe and had a pleasant..."

Just bought a 2011 BMW 328i coupe and had a pleasant experience working with Khoi Diep. Was very straightforward and made my first car buying experience fun. Didn't make me feel too pressured and took the time to show me all the smaller features of the car and how to work them even after everything was signed.

Khoi Diep

"Don't go there..... thought a 2004 marcedes at there..."

Don't go there..... thought a 2004 marcedes at there website for 7495 so I when to buy it from them and they ware like that was a mistake but we will honor the price but the car is not ready yet we can finish the paper work then you can come pick the car up in 2 day so we finished the paperwork 2 days after I got a call from the sales guy saying that the car is ready so I want to pick up the car the door had a broken handle, that little plastic thing in trunk was broken, cup holder doesn't work, key only turn the car on doesn't lock or unlock so I asked for the manager he was like that is way its 7495 I was like is not like I priced the car you guys did im buying a car from a dealer to buy a good car not a car to fix and he was we will not spean money on car more then that you don't want dont buy it something like whatever. ... con't belive it

Taser

"We found a 2012 BMW 128i that we had been looking for..."

We found a 2012 BMW 128i that we had been looking for everywhere posted at an AMAZING price at long beach BMW in Dec 2012. Contacted Robbie with the internet department. We live in Arizona, so this was our first time buying a car from california. Robbie handled the entire process in the most friendly, zero pressure and professional manner! The car was shipped within a week as promised! Robbie is fantastic to work with, he provided me with timely updates on what was going on with shipping etc... I would have bought the car over the phone without even looking at it in person, but this was the first time buying from another state. If there is ever another screaming deal posted on their website and I am in the market, I will certainly buy from them and with this experience I think I will be ok with doing the whole deal without even leaving home in AZ :) Thank you Robbie!

Robbie Montinola

"Worst service experience of my life. Brought my car in..."

Worst service experience of my life. Brought my car in Dec 28th to Anthony, he didn't even bother calling the warranty company till January 3rd. He didn't return any of my calls ever. Terrible. Loaner car service was even worse. Had a loaner car from Dec 29-31, when I came to drop it off the phone operator hung up after any question. I would ask where do I take the car, he said to the service center and hung up immediately. So I called back and said where do I place the keys, he said the service center door and hung up again immediately. So I called back and asked if I could get the keys to my car, he said "NO" and hung up immediately again. At this point the loaner keys were already through the door. So I had to wave down a cab to get home. For being such an expensive car and have $2700 of work done, this is not the level of service I would expect. I will never be coming back to BMW Long Beach for any reason at all. I will be sure to tell all of my friends to never go there, and I will spread the word about how poorly I was treated. And just to top things off when I got my car back the service lights were still on. Thanks!

Anthony

"I worked with Robbie. First off, Robbie and Lauren were..."

I worked with Robbie. First off, Robbie and Lauren were responsive. They emailed me immediately after I inquired about a specific car. Once I got to the dealership, Robbie helped out, and spent 4 hours showing me every car in their invetory. There was definitely no pressure into buying a specific car, and I was able to drive home in the car I purchased. Robbie even helped me return a rental to the airport, well after the dealership closed. If that wasn't enough, he even took time to help orient me to iDrive. I am a committed customer for life. Thanks Robbie.

Robbie