Long Beach BMW

Crevier BMW

CSK
1/09/2016

"Stereotypical car salesman"

Fits the car salesman stereotype - sleazy. Ignores what you says you want and try to force you into some other model that is just a white elephant sitting on their lot. I ask to test drive a Series 2 convertible, that I can get try the series 5, since they are basically the same-not. They rattle hp and torque numbers like that is a substitute for a test drive-not. Ask for you drivers license and then use that to run a credit check without you permission-just plain sleazy. I ask if I can this option package with a car in this color without these other option the response is to sit you at a computer and asks me to check the BMW web site. Then when I show the sale sleaze the web site doesn't work, then he brings some else out for me to show them how their web site is broken-How about answering my question about options? And the answer to my question - "you want a white car since they keep their value better" No thanks and good bye

Too many to remember.

Long Beach BMW responded to this review

January 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. This does not sound like the quality of customer service we pride ourselves on at Long Beach BMW. We would be more than happy to assist you. Please contact Cindy Shelton at 562-427-5494x721. Thank you once again and we look forward to speaking with you.

d1230
9/29/2015

"THEY ARE LIARS, BAIT AND SWITCH, SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK"

BY FAR THE WORST DEALER. This dealer gave me the worst experience ever. I called in about a used Lexus that was listed at 6,991. I told the dealer over the phone I will take it if they can get me a deal done at $6,500 out the door. LENNY SARMIENTO, the pre-owned inventory manager, got in touch with me and said he can’t do it, best he can do is a $300 discount at 6,681 + dealer fees. I said no I’m sorry the max I can do is $6,500, not a dollar more. Two hours pass by and he calls me back at 8:40pm, 20 minutes before closing saying, “Hey if you can come tonight and buy today I will honor the $6,500 because we need to hit our 15 car quota for the day.” I go to purchase the vehicle and he pulls a typical bait and switch on me saying its $6,500 + the dealer fees. I told Lenny that I made it clear that my max I would pay is $6,500 and says, “sorry man its mandatory to charge dealer fees" and goes on to say "you know what we’ve hit the 15 car quota since I called you so I don’t need to sell you the car.” Had he not hit the quota he would have done the right thing and honored his word. Absolutely horrible business ethics on Lenny Sarmiento’s part and made this dealership look horrible. He told me one thing to make me get out of my bed to drive 45 minutes and think I was going to go make a simple deal and leave a happy camper, instead he tries to snake me and gets this horrible review over a few hundred bucks all because he wouldn’t do the right thing and keep his word. I would have thought a Sonic Automotive dealership would have a little bit more class. I would never recommend Long Beach BMW MINI to anyone, in fact I would advise them to never deal with this dealer. This dealer obviously doesn’t understand the power of word of mouth and how much people look at online reviews before purchasing now a days. ALL FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS. Ridiculous

Lenny Sarmiento

Grant franklin
11/26/2014

"Overall poor experience"

Once you decide on a vehicle and agree to a ridiculous price, plan to spend three hours consummating the deal. Didn't see the poor reviews of this dealer until afterwards. Not surprised in the slightest.

Several

Long Beach BMW responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Dear Grant, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Here at Long Beach BMW customer satisfaction is our number one priority and your input allows us the ability to constantly improve. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and work to ensure your satisfaction in the future. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 562-427-5494x304 or my email cindy.shelton@longbeachbmw.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Cindy Shelton (Customer relations manager)

Rob028
7/12/2014

"Stay away"

I never had such a bad experience with a car dealer. First off, they will never negotiate the price of any of their WAY overpriced used cars (that's their policy)and if if they will (like they said when i spoke to them on the phone) the final price will magically go back to the original one when you are about to sign, on the phone they also lied about the car being fully covered by warranty, while again magically at the moment of signing it was not. and this happened TWICE, so no errors...they're just trying to screw you. my experience: found exactly the same car, way less miles, more options for 2000 dollars less in a different bmw dealer, i don't even know why people like this still get to work in this business

Richard Berry

Lovecars2much2014
6/03/2014

"Horrible dealership!!"

Bought a used BMW had some issues a few days later I called them and this was the true test of a good dealership well guess what they never called me back after several attempts! Long BMW is one of the worst dealerships around!!

Forget the names

kagafa
2/11/2014

"Khoi Diep in sales was awesome! Friendly, patient, very..."

Khoi Diep in sales was awesome! Friendly, patient, very responsive to my inquires, knowledgeable and provided great followup! Greg Leonard in finance made the financing pleasureable . Long Beach BMW provided the best price and best interest rates! Will go back again for my next car!

Liz1022
1/28/2014

"I you want to purchase a BMW, go to Long Beach BMW and..."

I you want to purchase a BMW, go to Long Beach BMW and ask for Khoi Diep. Khoi was extremely helpful, patient with all my questions and knowledgeable. Khoi always answered my questions without being irritable or annoyed unlike other salespersons I dealt with prior to Khoi. I feel that my dealings with Khoi Diep and the dealership were professional, courteous and the pricing I received was better than everyone else I tried. I can honestly say I got the best deal possible from Khoi and there was no haggling. Super happy with the purchase and I will definitely do business with Khoi Diep and LB BMW when my lease is up.

number1bebegirl
10/23/2013

"I recently purchased a new 5 series at Long Beach BMW and..."

I recently purchased a new 5 series at Long Beach BMW and I must say the whole experience was easy, fast and I could not be any happier. Khoi helped me from start to finish. I had visited many dealers and browsed online a lot and he still made my decision pretty easy when I chose to go with Long Beach BMW. The service was great and I had all my questions answered before and after the purchase. I did a trade in and am very pleased with the whole outcome in regards to price. Staff is very friendly and I look forward to working with them in the future. I would highly recommend Long Beach BMW and especially Khoi if you are looking to buy a BMW.

jchsu
10/05/2013

"Just bought a 2011 BMW 328i coupe and had a pleasant..."

Just bought a 2011 BMW 328i coupe and had a pleasant experience working with Khoi Diep. Was very straightforward and made my first car buying experience fun. Didn't make me feel too pressured and took the time to show me all the smaller features of the car and how to work them even after everything was signed.

Kinglfegypt09
1/13/2013

"Don't go there..... thought a 2004 marcedes at there..."

Don't go there..... thought a 2004 marcedes at there website for 7495 so I when to buy it from them and they ware like that was a mistake but we will honor the price but the car is not ready yet we can finish the paper work then you can come pick the car up in 2 day so we finished the paperwork 2 days after I got a call from the sales guy saying that the car is ready so I want to pick up the car the door had a broken handle, that little plastic thing in trunk was broken, cup holder doesn't work, key only turn the car on doesn't lock or unlock so I asked for the manager he was like that is way its 7495 I was like is not like I priced the car you guys did im buying a car from a dealer to buy a good car not a car to fix and he was we will not spean money on car more then that you don't want dont buy it something like whatever. ... con't belive it

Taser