Lovering Volvo of Nashua

David Shaw

Joseph Rhodes, General Sales Manager, Lovering Volvo of Nashua

Joseph Rhodes

February 16, 2017

"I enjoyed my experience "

- Gregory Bradley

I recently purchased a 2012 Tacoma from them. My agent was David Shaw. I can't say enough about David! He was very attentive and communicated with my through the whole process. I generally dread buying a new car but David made it enjoyable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!!!

February 09, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Mareski

After a lot of shopping, I recently bought my Volvo at Lovering. The sales person, Tom was helpful, knowlegable and a friendly guy. No pressure, just the facts. I feel I got a good deal. Would recommend.

February 04, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Carguy123

I was referred to Tom through one of my co-workers and I'm glad he did. Tom was very down to earth and did not pressure me as I had no plans to purchase a vehicle that day. Most dealerships send me away when I am just looking but Tom helped me find the perfect car! He was able to answer all my questions and was very friendly.

Lovering Volvo of Nashua, Nashua, NH, 03060