Lovering Volvo of Nashua

Customer Care Representative

June 05, 2017

" Lovering Volvo/Nashua"

- dcyates2@yahoo.com

Eric Brickley was great. I would recommend Lovering and Erick to anyone looking for a car. Everyone I dealt with were friendly and professional .I am well pleased with my experience at Lovering.

Erik Brickley

April 22, 2017

"Certified S 60"

- Summer07

Just got a beautiful 2014 S 60 from Lovering Nashua. The car was located in Concord NH and the dealership had no problem bringing it down to Nashua for me. Tom Coutu made my experience effortless. My entire experience was smooth and stress free! Thanks Tom

Tom Coutu

April 19, 2017

"A great experience!"

- Stweedie

I talked on the phone initially to Heather. She was great! She was friendly, enthusiastic ,respectful and courteous. When I got there I was greeted by Eric Huffman. Together with sales manager James Malone they made my car buying experience Pleasant, smooth and uneventful. I told them what I wanted and they found me a vehicle. They even delivered it to my door! They made themselves available to me at anytime and I felt free to call with any questions. I love my new/2014 Volvo!

Heather Gilman