Read Reviews Low Book Sales

4.1

4.4

4.1

based on 53 reviews

Overall
4.2

4.2 out of 5

159 lifetime reviews

Low Book Sales

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Low Book Sales

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Low Book Sales has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Low Book Sales

We are the #1 used car dealer in Utah for a reason!
How is Low Book Sales Different?

-Upfront Stress-free pricing

Free Drinks Free Drinks
Free Loaner Cars Free Loaner Cars
Free WiFi Free WiFi
Instant Financing Instant Financing

"I always come here because of their wonderful customer..."

roselynnellis
5/28/2013 3:26:50 PM

James

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I always come here because of their wonderful customer service. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family members. I think they are great!!

Twitter
"I always have a great experience at low book sales. They..."

Shanna25
5/25/2013 1:26:51 PM

Mike

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I always have a great experience at low book sales. They are quick with service, competitive in price and friendly. They are detail oriented, always making sure they have your complete satisfaction before you leave. I always refer my fronds and family to Lowbook.

Twitter
"I Purchased a 2009 BMW 328i with approx 42,000 miles on..."

GalapagosDiver
5/25/2013 1:02:47 AM

Cash Brown

2.8

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I Purchased a 2009 BMW 328i with approx 42,000 miles on the clock. I got the speech about how LBS didn't sell cars that had been crashed and a bunch of other hooey.
Financing - Hold on to your hat. Rates on the far side of 20%. Yuk. When you get to the Finance Guy, he will tell you that their lender (Which is General Motors Finance [not affiliated with GMAC] and which they own requires a Service Contract. 24 months for 2000 dollars. (Even though my car still had factory warranty left)
The minute I got home, I read the contract. It was NOT required and I cancelled it. They, eventually, credited the $2000.00 back to my account. (Although I got to pay interest on the money while they took their sweet time)
The car had a couple of initial problems and, to their credit, they fixed them w/o a hassle.
Fast forward to January 2013. Car is dead. Wont Start. Take to BMW discover car is STILL under factory warranty. (No Thanks to LBS)
BMW Fixes. Next, the blower motor goes out. BMW fixes. Next. Radio Goes out. BMW Fixes. Next, clunk in drive train. Trans out. Surprise! car had been in an accident and had knocked some shaft loose in the trans which damaged a seal. Trans back in same noise. New rear U-Joint. Less noise but now car vibrates. Back to BMW, new drive line. Noise now comes and goes. Car has now reached 50,000 miles No More BMW warranty. I can A: Pay 3200 for 3 more years of warranty (With a 50 dollar per visit deductible) or get a new car. Acquisition cost for either about the same. I decide to keep the car. The next Tuesday, radio goes on the fritz again. I decide that it is a sign from heaven and trade it in.
The experience sucked because I SHOULD have been told it was in a crash. That devalued the car substantially and I paid a premium for the car to begin with. Translation: I got totally hosed when I traded it in (To the tune of about 8000 dollars, of the which 4000 can be attributed to lost value because of the crash)

I tried on a variety of occasions to speak with Mr. Cash Brown and I got a few terse emails, but he would never come out of his office to visit with me.

Also note. I sent a friend there and they got her a car. She did not put full coverage on the car fast enough for them (It was her first car purchase and they failed to explain that or ask for it) They called her and told her she had to either get the insurance THAT day or they would report the car stolen. She returned the car.

I cannot recommend this dealership to anyone, for any reason at any time.

Twitter
"I found that everyone at the location on State st and..."

Mausway
5/22/2013 3:07:36 PM

Scott Corey

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I found that everyone at the location on State st and 33rd south was very knowledgeable and friendly. They were willing to work with me on just about every aspect of buying a new car. Very friendly staff. I would recommend buying from this location.

Twitter
"I bought my jeep through Low Book Sales almost 2 years..."

kgcowan
5/13/2013 10:54:41 AM

Mikey

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I bought my jeep through Low Book Sales almost 2 years ago. I have been using their service department since then. They are always kind, courteous, and do great work in a quick and efficient way. More than anything, I appreciate the fact that 2 years later I can walk into the service department and they still remember my name. Customer service like that will keep me as a customer for life.

Twitter
"I feel that they accerated my credit and gave me the deal..."

campwilliams9
5/8/2013 11:15:26 AM

Mike W

3.8

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I feel that they accerated my credit and gave me the deal I needed. I have not had to go back regarding the purchase only for normal service work. This is the second time I or my family have used the location to buy a car. Thank You

Twitter
"I went to Low Book Sales to get financing for a private..."

drgreenthumb801
4/23/2013 12:42:28 PM

Taylor Bramhall (sp?)

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I went to Low Book Sales to get financing for a private party used car that i was interested in. I was greeted by a sales person named Taylor that talked to me about what my ideal price range was and then started to work with me on narrowing my choices down from the 5 I had in mind. Taylor ended up finding me an even better deal on a Subaru than what i was looking at and then drove me down to the buyers house right away so we could test drive it and talk to the owner about getting paperwork signed. A week after I had purchased the car from Low Book Sales I had an issue with the car and they sent a tow truck from salt lake city to Park city and picked up the car for no charge and brought it to my repair shop. The sales associate Taylor stayed in touch with me for the next couple of days to make sure that everything was going ok with the car so that I could get some thing better right away that would work for me. I ended up staying with my Subaru and have been very happy with the service I continue to receive from Low Book sales.

Twitter
"The service was fast and efficient. I purchased my car..."

jeepqueen
4/18/2013 8:36:01 PM

Chris McClellan

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

The service was fast and efficient. I purchased my car through Low Book Sales and I always recommend them to people I know and people I meet.

Twitter
"I bought my first car back on October of 2012. I thought..."

SteveReest
4/13/2013 10:08:16 AM

Can not remember name

4.4

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

I bought my first car back on October of 2012. I thought the dealer I worked with was a nice guy and easy to work with. My credit had a hiccup and I had to return the car, but my dealer was able to find me another one with in a day that was better. He was also able to get me a better rate and payment for my loan. I did the Oil change back in December and I had the same results. The staff is very friendly and eager to work with you. They like to make sure everyone gets 110 % customer service.

Twitter
"They are always friendly and professional and I was in..."

roselynnellis
3/17/2013 11:03:19 AM

Service dept

My Review Of Low Book Sales:

They are always friendly and professional and I was in and out in 30 minutes. I got an oil change and emissions test completed and still had time to do my other errands on my lunch hour!!

<< Reviews 11-20 | Reviews 31-40 >>