Lugoff Ford

Sales & Leasing Professional
Richard Andrews, Sales Manager, Lugoff Ford

Richard Andrews

July 15, 2017

"Great selection by many hidden cost"

- 2017Mustang5.0

As soon as I arrived at the dealship I seen what a great selection of cars and trucks they had, ended up finding out that the dealship has many hidden fees and uses fake prices to draw people in. The online price of my car was just under 37000 but when I got there they were wanting almost 40000 for it before taxes, that went down on the price so I ending up buying the car. Other than that my salesman was great, a funny guy and a very friendly guy. I would recommend you go to Robert if you stop by, he will definitely give you some great laughs while you are waiting.

Robert Treadway

July 13, 2017

"Excellent customer service. The dealership is a nice place"

- dirtboyz19

Chris and Thomas were very professional and did a great job helping me find the exact car that I wanted. My best car buying experience to date and I have bought 5 cars in my life. Keep up the good work!

Chris Nimmons

July 02, 2017

"Great experience"

- Erin

Baker Watts and all the staff at Lugoff Ford treated us well and got us a great truck. We're very happy with the vehicle and the dealership!

Baker Watts