Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

JP Cobb
3/16/2015

"Overall a good experience"

I would probably feel better about the whole experience had my 12 year old truck not died suddenly and left me needing a new vehicle. When replacing my truck with a certified, low mileage, in my payment range pick up truck was ruled out, Jerry went right to work finding me a reliable, certified, low mileage, in my payment range crossover. They gave me an amazing deal with many options on the warranty.

Chassity

elizabeth.s.mccollough
9/12/2014

"The worst....ever. "

I have never had a worse experience. The service guy Pete was the most rude I have ever experienced. My sales guy Joey said he'd set everything up for the visit and had set nothing up. I was delayed picking up my children from daycare due to the lack of communication and was forced to pay an exorbitant fee. In addition to that the actual service was sub par resulting in an even longer repair than necessary. Pete was actually conscientious enough to point that out without me having to do so but the end result was bad regardless. To further this horrible experience, the pay off of my trade in was mailed from Lynn Smith to an ATM address and not an actual bank resulting in my having to pay a car payment for a car I no longer had while driving a rental for a car that I couldn't drive. In addition to this horrible experience, my tags were mailed to me without having been registered with the state of Texas. A point that was made to me by a Louisiana state trooper who was admittedly "bored while riding behind me and decided to run the Texas plate." resulting in my being questioned about driving a possibly stolen car or at the very least stolen tags. THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO YOUR DEALERSHIP, NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY. I encourage you to put this comment on your website...we will see but you can bet I'm telling everyone I know looking for a car.

Jennifer, title clerk. Joey Conti, sales. Pete, service

Morganelizabeth357
9/03/2014

"1 star is just too many..."

TERRIBLE!! Sales rep lied about the truck title. GM-John is awful and extremely unprofessional. Paid the truck off in cash and it ended in me getting ALL of my money back. Never going back and telling everyone I know about my awful experience. Not worth my time and money.

September 12, 2014

Lynn Smith Chevrolet tries very to meet and exceed customer expectations and to have a completely satisfied customer. We are very sorry about the outcome with this client. The customer was unable to provide a clear title to their trade-in so we had to reverse the transaction and totally refund all there down payment. We had tried to work around the situation and gave the customer another avenue which they declined. Lynn Smith Chevrolet still welcomes the customer to come back and purchase and service their vehicles here.

Jdcross
8/16/2014

"Highly disappointed"

I contacted the service department on a Thursday due to the exterior door handle in my 2011 suburban snapped off. I have two small children in car seats so this obviously made things difficult for me. The receptionist was not personable at all and transferred me to a VM where I left a detailed message. The next day I call again since I had not heard anything. They first transfer me to a VM of a person no longer employed there. Then transfer me to another VM where again I left a message. No return call. I check online to see if they were open on Saturdays and according to the website it is open until 1. I called multiple times with no answer. So I call the main number and explained the entire situation and the receptionist says it's not open I'll have to call back Monday. I mention I might as well try a new dealership since they can't return my calls she agreed and said thanks. And that was that. I won't be recommending them to anyone and we will be in the market for new vehicles in the next few months and I don't want to use a dealership who can not provide service for their vehicles. Their loss.

Service center and receptionists

September 03, 2014

We are very sorry about the experience the customer went through in dealing with her service issue, specially the phone service she received, no excuses on our part, we try vey hard to meet all customers issues in a fast and friendly way. On Saturdays the service department is open only for general maintenance and not for any other service work as most franchise dealers are. We welcome the customer to bring her vehicle back to our service department and our service manager will personally assist you with any of your service needs. Sincerely John Woollis

Disgruntled64
5/05/2014

"The bait and switch trap"

Called on Saturday evening to check if a specific year and color car that was just listed online was still in stock and according to Jim it still was. I drove several hours to come and buy it, show up Monday morning and ask to see the car. A guy pulls it out, it was dirty, so he went to wash it, I had an appointment it should be ready for me! The whole time Jim does nothing but sit in his chair and look at his lottery ticket. When the car gets back I noticed it was a different car then listed online and ask if the other was still there, of course it was sold. We are then told by Bruce it was our fault we didn't communicate the vin number to him over the phone. This is just ridiculous as only 3 of the same cars are listed online at this point and all are different colors! When we went back to talk to Jim I found out he was just looking the car up online and didn't even go and find the requested car! He was doing nothing more then what I was doing by looking at the dealer site and not even a current inventory sheet! I felt as if this was not my job to see if the car was in physically stock as I was driving from a few hundred miles away and had called 3-4 different times. Then both salesmen go back to doing nothing and could care less that we drove to see them. Not only is this extremely lazy on Jim's part but a huge waste of my time and money! After all this happens they try to sell me the beat up older model they brought out instead of the nice one listed online. Beware of the bait and switch trap pulled by these lazy car salesmen!

bobfogle
4/24/2014

"WARNING Stay Away!!!!"

These crooks took our RV in for a tune up and performed an extra $1500.00 in unauthorized repairs. The General Manager would not be responsible or accountable for why they didn't call to explain what they had found, give us an estimate on the suggested repairs or even an opportunity to decide whether we wanted the repairs completed. The service manager never did what she said she would do when we dropped it off. They did not follow any conventional protocol or best practices for estimating or obtaining authorization for repairs. Now they have my vehicle and won't release it until the bill is paid in full and their last words were " there is nothing we can do"....It is dealers like this that give the entire industry a bad name where most people would rather have a root canal then deal with car dealers or their service departments. I will call my attorney first, the BBB, the GM Regional Manager, and the local TV network's fraud investigation departments and do everything in my power to hold this dealership and these people accountable for their unprofessional and intolerable bungling of the entire process. Then I will continue to tell every I know and everyone I meet to steer clear of this dealership.

Cylinda Bedford

May 03, 2014

Lynn Smith RV has always work very hard towards customer satisfaction and constantly improving our service to our customers, the worked performed on this RV was only work that was authorized by the customer, we had informed the customer that some of the repairs required additional service such as when replacing a gasket on the engine the antifreeze had to be replace, we feel the customer is satisfied with the work performed and understands what work had been done and the work that they turned down was not performed. We welcome this customer back to our service department for any of there maintenance or repairs that they may require. Lynn Smith RV has serviced hundreds of RV's and is highly recommended service center by our customers and other RV dealers who refer there personnal customers here. Sincerely John Woollis

b2k001
2/05/2014

"MAN, WHERE DO I BEGIN?? i recently purchased a used car..."

MAN, WHERE DO I BEGIN?? i recently purchased a used car from this dealership and i must say.... WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULDVE TRUSTED MY INSTINCTS. FIRST OFF, I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THEM AND THEY NEVER MADE IT RIGHT. I NEEDED A VEHICLE THAT WAS FUEL EFFICIENT AND MY CO SIGNER TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER TAKE THEIR DEAL, OR SHE WOULDN'T HELP ME CO SIGN AFTER THAT. THEY WERE EXTREMELY PUSHY AND MY GUT WAS TELLING ME TO WALK AWAY BUT I COULDN'T BECAUSE GAS WAS EATING MY WALLET IF I REMAIN IN MY PICK UP I HAD BEFORE. I TRADED IN MY CAR FOR THEIRS, AND I WAS EMOTIONALLY UPSET BECAUSE I HAD MY CAR FOR NEARLY 10 YEARS AND THEY JUST LAUGHED AT IT AND TOLD ME TO MOVE ON. AFTER I DROVE OFF THE LOT WITH MY NEW CAR, IT WAS NOT EVEN 24 HOURS WHEN THE FIRST ISSUE CAME UP. MY AIR PRESSURE LIGHT CAME ON. I DIDN'T KW WHICH TIRE IT WAS SO I AIRED UP ALL 4 OF THEM. 2 DAYS LATER, MY AIR PRESSURE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN, SO I AIRED UP ALL 4 AGAIN. 3 DAYS LATER, AGAIN THE LIGHT CAME ON... I WAS EXTREMELY UPSET BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR AND ALREADY AN ISSUE CAME UP. TURNS OUT, WHEN I TOOK IT TO FIRESTONE, THEY SAID THE FRONT PASSENGER RIM WAS BANGED UP CAUSING IT TO LOSE AIR CONTINUOUSLY, AND THE ALIGNMENT WAS OFF, AND ALL FOUR TIRES HAD ALOT OF UNEVEN WEAR. THEY SAID THEY WOULD CHARGE ME 5-$600 TO REPLACE IT, PLUS $100 TO DO ALIGNMENT AND ANOTHER $700 TO REPLACE ALL TIRES. I WAS JUST FURIOUS!!! SO I BRING IT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER'S ATTENTION THE FOLLOWING DAY. HE REPLACED THE WHEEL, BUT I TOLD HIM TO DO THE ALIGNMENT. I CAME TO THE SHOP TO CHECK THE STATUS OF IT A DAY LATER AND THE MECHANIC SAID THAT JOHN WOOLLIS TOLD HIM TO JUST REPLACE THE RIM AND DONT DO THE ALIGNMENT. AFTER WE ALL AGREED THAT THE ALIGNMENT WAS INCLUDED, HE WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND TOLD HIM NOT TO DO IT. I DIDNT RUSH THE MECHANIC EITHER, CLAIMING THATS WHAT THEY SAID I DID. BUT THATS NOT TRUE, I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW IT WAS GOING. NOT ONLY ARE THEY 2 FACED, THEY WERE PRETTY MUCH THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE I EVER WORKED WITH. I WORKED WITH JOHN WOOLLIS AND JIM WHITE AND ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE IT WORSE. WOOLLIS DISRESPECTED ME AND MY FAMILY AFTER THE PURCHASE, AND HE CONTINUED TO BE SNOTTY AND OBNOXIOUS. HE YELLED AT ME AND NEVER APOLOGIZED. HE MADE A FOOL OF ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND EMBARRASSED HER. I WENT TO MY OWN PERSONAL MECHANIC, AND THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DO THE ALIGNMENT BECAUSE THE FRAME MAY HAVE BEEN BENT CAUSING THE ALIGNMENT TO NOT BE STABLE WHEN I DRIVE, PLUS THEY SAW MY STRUTS WERE LEAKING... THEY SAID MY TIRES LOOKED TERRIBLE AND WERE CRACKED UP ALL AROUND... SO NOT HAVING THE CAR FOR AT LEAST A MONTH ALREADY, I FOUND OUT OF ALL THE ISSUES WITHIN A TWO WEEK PERIOD. PLUS THEY NEVER DID AN OIL CHANGE AND NOW I HAVE TO FORK THAT OUT OF POCKET TO DO IT.... BEING EXTREMELY UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION, THEY SAID THEY WOULD BUY BACK THE CAR FOR $13,000. MY JAW DROPPED INSTANTLY. ITS A 2012 WITH 40,000 MILES, LIKE HOW I BOUGHT IT AND THEYRE SAYING THEYLL GIVE ME $13K FOR IT WITH A REMAINING $7K LEFT OVER TO PAY THE DIFFERENCE. HECK NO!!!!!!!!! RIPPING ME OFF LEFT AND RIGHT. SO I WROTE A 5 PAGE LETTER TO THE OWNER, LYNN SMITH. I HAVE NO IDEA IF HE GOT IT, BUT JOHN DID. THE ENTIRE TIME I WORKED WITH HIM, HIS ATTITUDE WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I VERY VERY VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOBODY GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WORKING WITH A SALESMAN AT A HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP BEFORE AND HE TOLD ME HE USED TO WORK FOR LYNN SMITH. SO HE KNEW WHO I WAS TALKING ABOUT. HE TOLD ME HIM AND 3 OR 4 OTHER GUYS QUIT THERE BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT TAKING CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, AND 2 TIMING CUSTOMERS. SO I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BEHAVE THE WAY I DID. NOW THEY REFUSE SERVICE TO ME BECAUSE I WAS DISRESPECTING THEM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I EVEN GOT A 3 YEAR WARRANTY FROM THEM THAT THEY SIGNED TO SERVICE MY VEHICLE. NOWHERE DOES IT SAY "BECAUSE HE DISRESPECTED US AND MAKE US LOOK LIKE A BAD DEALERSHIP, WE'RE NOT GONNA SERVICE HIS VEHICLE.". I FINANCED THE CAR FOR $17K. WHEN IAM DONE PAYING IT OFF, I WILL HAVE PAID NEARLY $28K. IAM SHOCKED THAT NOONE HAS AUDITED THEM. THEY'RE BACKSTABBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER GO THERE IF YOU WANT A NEW/USED CAR SERVICED THE RIGHT WAY. THEY DON'T EVEN INSPECT EVERY ANGLE OF THE VEHCILE BEFORE THEY PUT IT OUT ON THE LOT!!!!!!!! THEY NEVER OFFERED TO FIX EVERYTHING BUT FOR ME TO BE UPSIDE DOWN AGAIN WITH A NEW VEHICLE. DO NOT GO THERE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jec1012
7/27/2013

"They were very professional and courteous and got me into..."

They were very professional and courteous and got me into the car that I needed. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Thank you!

kkingsley
7/19/2013

"I have purchased 4 new vehicles in my lifetime. I have..."

I have purchased 4 new vehicles in my lifetime. I have never had a more pleasurable experience than dealing with Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I always shop for cars tense and already in a bad mood from previous experiences. Ed Santos gave me an entire new experience. He was extremely friendly and helpful. He answered all my questions. He didn't only provide correct answers; he showed me on his computer he was telling the truth. He was very low pressure salesman. It seemed he only wanted me to be happy with whatever I purchased. He made sure I received all the incentives I was qualified to receive. I financed through my credit union. My Credit Union representative told me I was getting a very fair deal. Chasity Guthrie was the financial representative assigned to do my paperwork. She was also very friendly and knowledgeable. She was quick and thorough. The next day I called and told them it was a deal. I added Window tint to my package and by the time I got off work, I was driving my new baby "Bubbles" home. I have been very pleased with her. I will soon be competing for an executive level position and I feel I am one already. Thank you Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I have shouted your name to everyone I know so they will come to you for their car buying needs. Oh, and my husband has been talking about purchasing a New truck. You better bet will be coming to Ed. Sincerely, Kim Kingsley

Chasity Guthrie

Raincrow
2/15/2013

"They do not stand behind what they sell.. I bought 2012..."

They do not stand behind what they sell.. I bought 2012 Colorado and have had 12 issues with this vehicle. I will have had this truck for a year on mothers day. They fix the problems half way to save money. We have known John Wollis, The head dog on the dealership, for years and the second we started having issues he became a different person. He told us it was ok that my headlights had water in them and that after wiring got wet it did not need to be replaced. I have also had water getting in my headliner causing mildew, they refused to fix. They have had to replace a door panel, interior, and that was like pulling teeth. This is a brand new truck and everything is under Warranty. Doesn't matter. He was extremely rude and takes advantage of women, he is not who we thought he was at all..He only cares about his pocket book, not sure he actually has the best intentions for the dealership. He has no customer service skills. The service dept is hard to reach and horrible as far as friendliness. The service department employees scratched my truck under their care but refused to admit it or fix it. Because I have had my vehicle in the shop almost every other month, I was asked to leave and not return to the dealership. My husband and I are not allowed back on the property. I was escorted off the property and told that they were not fixing anything else on my truck. I hope that Lynn Smith sees this statement because for some reason he is not involved enough and his employees are ruining his name. I have left several msgs for Lynn Smith to call me back but obviously customers are not a priority. Also Mr. Smith, we were harassed by John for contacting you and trying to go over his head.

Brian Dunn

Raincrow responded to this review

March 01, 2013

I do not believe this is true. I went to a different Chevrolet dealership and they explained to me the full process and told me that Lynn Smith did not replace my stereo with the one that is suppose to go in my truck, they also lied to me and told me that the wet wiring on my cab light did not need to be replaced when the cab light comes in a package with new wiring if it is replaced properly. I was also told that Lynn Smith did not replace my headlight because the moisture was still accumulating in it. Once the other dealership replaced the parts properly I have had no issues or problems. It looks like the higher ups need to start listening to the customers because something is going on in the service department. I do not feel like the people in service are qualified to work on a vehicle. New or Old. I will not be back at Lynn Smith because they refused to help me and told me that I was not welcome back at the dealership. Maybe you guys need to learn what "customer service" is. Would you want one of your family members done this way? Your mother or your wife?? Ridiculous. That you can not put yourself in your clients shoes.

March 01, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feeling about our dealership on Dealerrater.com. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership believing we have not made every effort to earn their business. At Lynn Smith Chevrolet, our focus is to provide consumer service and we will use your experience in future dealings.

Reviews of Laura Alexander