Lynn Smith Chevrolet

SALES

February 18, 2017

"buying new pickup"

- Heagle

great service. large selection. cab of truck was explained in great detail. had my truck ready when i got there. paperwork went quickly. great experience.

February 07, 2017

"Laura Alexander is the best!"

- ViperGTS80

My wife and I were in the market for a truck. Laura was our dealer and I cannot say enough nice things about her. She was very friendly, understanding, and attentive to our needs in a vehicle. When we couldn't find something at first, Laura went the extra mile and was constantly searching for the right truck. We eventually found one, and we LOVE it. If you want a dealer who won't try to push a car you don't want or need, Laura is your person!! We are customers for life!

February 04, 2017

"Ask for Sully!"

- Cfaust115

We went in on a Thursday evening to test drive a car, were able to get in, drive it, and get out without being hassled to buy then / when would we buy / can I have your number so we can call 1000 times a day. Sully was upfront about what he knew or didn't know about the car, which was fine because I had done my research. The following day we purchased the car with pre approved financing and only got the "extra coverage shpeal" because they are required to give it. There was no pressure to get the extra coverage or anything. Only took 90 minutes or so to complete the car buying process and drove off the lot with our new preowned car. They also gave us a fair trade in value on our old car, it was a little lower then another dealership ($250) but the price of the used car was $1000 less then at the other dealership so it worked out better then I could have hoped for the price. I would recommend using Lynn Smith, at least the used car side, to anyone. I can't in good faith say buying a new car there is as great of an experience because I didn't deal with the new car side.

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $39074