Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

showery
4/01/2016

"A+ Service"

Brandon is fantastic. An asset to the dealership for sure. Always helpful and always has a pleasant smile to greet your customers. I will not even think about talking to anyone but her. The service Tech did a great job, only took about 30 minutes and I was done. Thanks Lynn Smith

Brandon Jackson

Gary West
3/22/2016

"Excellent service"

My service advisor, Brandon Jackson, was very helpful and a real customer relations gem. She listened to the details of my issues and ensured they were all taken care of. She is number one.

Brandon Jackson

March 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Brandon is a great asset to our team. We appreciate your business Mr. West!

deputyjmark
3/09/2016

"You can deal easily with this dealer!!! Top notch people!!!"

Was very pleased with the overall professionalism of the staff. Laura Alexander was exceptional in helping me with any concerns or questions. I would recommend Laura and the dealership to freinds for new or used car service. Thank you to the entire team who made this an enjoyable experience.

Kiagirl
3/09/2016

"Very Satisfied With Lynn Smith Chevrolet And Their Staff!!!!"

3 weeks ago my mom and I went to Lynn smith looking for a small car for me to drive to school and work. When we got there we met the sales rep Brett White who instantly helped us look for a small car. He showed us a few until I found the car i wanted which was a 2014 Kia soul. It was used but in excellent condition and with low miles. Brett White was very helpful and answered all of our questions and helped us find a car I am going to love for a very long time. I would definitely recommend him as a sales rep because he was so helpful and knowledgeable and acted like he really wanted to find the perfect car for you. I also was very impressed with his politeness and how professional he was. I will always buy my cars from Lynn Smith Chevrolet.

Brett White

LJS
2/24/2016

"Always a great experience"

From the process of buying the car to the oil changes, everything has been great. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. They make you feel like you are important.

Ebony
2/16/2016

"A BLESSED EXPERIENCE"

I purchased a pre-owned 2015 Camaro with roughly 12,700 miles from Lynn Smith Chevrolet on Saturday 1/30/16. It was such an awesome experience and the price was an absolute steal at $24,800! It is fully loaded with leather seats, a sunroof, GPS navigation, a rear assist back-up camera, and heated seats. My overall experience was fantastic! I arrived at the dealership around 5pm, test drove the vehicle, closed on the deal, and signed all of my paper work in about 2 hours. I left around 7:15pm, and picked up the car on Monday night after work. I worked with Jerry Peppers, and he was so professional. He worked with me and my mom to close the deal. He really went out of his way to make me feel valued as a customer. He was very accommodating in that when we first saw the car, we noticed a dent in the right side of the vehicle. When we addressed it, he immediately agreed to have it taken out without protesting or arguing. I feel as though he acknowledged our concern unlike many larger dealerships, who are not willing to go above and beyond for their customers. (The dent looks as though it was never there by the way. They did a great job removing it) In addition, he left a bag of popcorn in my car when I came to pick it up. He called to follow-up on how the vehicle was doing the day after I picked it up and said I could always call him about any service issue in the future. Two weeks later, when I went to get gas for the first time, I noticed he also left a $2 dollar bill in my gas tank cap attached to a small thank you note that he wrote on the back of his business card. Then, just tonight, I went to check my mailbox and I found a thank you card in mail from Jerry. These may seem like small gestures, but it was very thoughtful and much appreciated. I'm really glad to have purchased a vehicle through Lynn Smith Chevrolet, and I will definitely refer any friend/family member looking into making a purchase. It's also worth mentioning that the day I bought the car was my 25th birthday, and Jerry went out of his way by taking a picture of me in my new ride and texting it to me. I can honestly say that Lynn Smith Chevrolet really focuses on building lasting relationships with their customers vs. just making a sale.

February 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your comments, I will assure you the great experience will continue in any service you may need, thanks again and we do appreciate your business. John Woollis

Chuck & Lori Wadley
2/14/2016

"Great deal! Friendly, helpful employees"

Laura Alexander was friendly and extremely helpful. We went to purchase an older vehicle. She was able to obtain a great trade in value for us, and we were able to get in a 2014 vehicle with low monthly payments and low mileage. I will buy all my cars from her from now on.

mschatzmann
2/06/2016

"All in One Accord"

I bought a used Accord Coupe. Laura was awesome, honest and always friendly. Great experience. Laura was extremely patient and was very willing to negotiate.

February 06, 2016

Thank you very much for your business, we appreciate your comments. We hope you enjoy your Accord for many years and please let us know if we can assist you in any way. John Woollis

lucaseeaston
1/31/2016

"Thanks for all your help"

I was looking for a vehicle only after I had a blow out on the highway and totaled out car. A friend of mine came up and wanted me to go buy a different car at a different dealership, But My family suggested why don't we go try Lynn Smith of Burleson first since that's where my sister went. So we drove over and as soon as I pulled up Jerry Peppers came right out and met us before we even was out of the car. We told him what we was looking for and how much I could afford he looked around and then looks up somethings found a Nissan, after some talking and hard thinking if It was a good deal that I could afford and everything my mother, the Finance lady and Mr. Peppers talked me into it... Kind of Frustrating that he was Right I am glad and thankful so far for My Buy and they got the payments low enough I can afford the car... Thank you Mr. Peppers

happy cady123
1/21/2016

"fun deal"

I have bought a suv ,chevy truck and a Cadillac from lynn smith in 10 months. My wife and I couldn't be happier with experience.Laura Alexander is our sales lady,she took us to what we wanted right away on all 3 times. Our opinion is that she is GREAT! check Lynn Smith and Laura out. Finance did an excellent job also.Chasity Guthrie and Jill Burmeister were both a great help. thank you all

chasity guthrie,jill burmeister