Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

mschatzmann
2/06/2016

"All in One Accord"

I bought a used Accord Coupe. Laura was awesome, honest and always friendly. Great experience. Laura was extremely patient and was very willing to negotiate.

Lynn Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

February 06, 2016

Thank you very much for your business, we appreciate your comments. We hope you enjoy your Accord for many years and please let us know if we can assist you in any way. John Woollis

lucaseeaston
1/31/2016

"Thanks for all your help"

I was looking for a vehicle only after I had a blow out on the highway and totaled out car. A friend of mine came up and wanted me to go buy a different car at a different dealership, But My family suggested why don't we go try Lynn Smith of Burleson first since that's where my sister went. So we drove over and as soon as I pulled up Jerry Peppers came right out and met us before we even was out of the car. We told him what we was looking for and how much I could afford he looked around and then looks up somethings found a Nissan, after some talking and hard thinking if It was a good deal that I could afford and everything my mother, the Finance lady and Mr. Peppers talked me into it... Kind of Frustrating that he was Right I am glad and thankful so far for My Buy and they got the payments low enough I can afford the car... Thank you Mr. Peppers

happy cady123
1/21/2016

"fun deal"

I have bought a suv ,chevy truck and a Cadillac from lynn smith in 10 months. My wife and I couldn't be happier with experience.Laura Alexander is our sales lady,she took us to what we wanted right away on all 3 times. Our opinion is that she is GREAT! check Lynn Smith and Laura out. Finance did an excellent job also.Chasity Guthrie and Jill Burmeister were both a great help. thank you all

chasity guthrie,jill burmeister

JEP1701
1/11/2016

"Used car for son at MY price"

The advertised price was too high for me. They finally came down to my offer after Jerry made several trips to the manager and kept coming back with higher offers. I didn't budge and they didn't want me to walk out without buying, so they came down to my price. I don't like the price haggling aspect of buying but I guess that's just the car biz. As long as I win, I'm happy. The rest of the buying experience was very nice though not quite as fast as I would have liked.

unhappyexp
1/11/2016

"Disrespectful, lacking knowledge, vandalizes new car/s"

Ok, three weeks later and they have pushed for me to write a review on this website and unfortunately I didn't have one positive experience. Background: my company gives me a car allowance as long as it is within specific perimeters, end of the year was here and I needed a new truck so I did not shop around as I regret not doing. Jerry was my sales guy and although I was a referral from a coworker, I expected excellent customer service. Jerry was polite yet assumptive it was going to be an easy sell. When discussing the vehicle I wanted, we were in the sales managers office with Jerry and Kevin - jerry sat back on his cell phone in the corner playing games/texting; whatever the reason, he wasn't paying attention. Kevin, the sales manager, searched high and low for what I wanted and found one. When the truck arrived a few days later I sat down and requested a Navigation Map Update within the next year with all the construction going on in DFW, they declined saying they don't update navigation in the vehicles....yet Ford, BMW, GMC, etc does. This made no sense and I pushed for the deal. Kevin and Jerry came back "oh we called the highest volume dealership in NTX and they said we don't do updates." I find this hard to believe considering ALL navigations have the ability to update. So I called the Arlington, TX store and spoke with service, the guy knew exactly what I was referring to and told me they took the updates out of the Dealerships hands with Chevrolet and comes straight from GM from a website for $159.99. I relayed the info to Lynn Smith Chevrolet for their training opportunities for the future. I still bought the truck and still very much appreciate the vehicle; however, I noticed days later they vandalize the vehicle with stickers on the insides of the doors, gas tanks and wherever else marking it "sold by 'salesman' and his number". Did he buy the vehicle? Did he really invest time into the deal? What gives them the right to stamp the salesman's name and number inside or on my vehicle? I do not intend on using this dealership for any reason in the future - I suggest the Arlington location where they actually put effort into their customers and value their training.

Lynn Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

January 28, 2016

Lynn Smith Chevrolet is sorry about the misunderstanding about the navigation update, the customer is correct that they are all upgradable. Unfortunately we could not meet the customer's request for a life long update, we check with other dealership's and nobody we contacted offers this service either, per GM's recommendation it is advisable to update the nav systems every five years. Our sells staff did not vandalize the vehicle, Jerry has a one by one sticker with his name and phone number inside the door panel and gas door incase customer needs to contact us for any reason and our number is very handy, the customer asked us to remove these and we did, we try very hard to meet and exceed all customer expectations. John Woollis

dallasag32
1/10/2016

"Used Truck Purchase"

Christine was very easy to work with. I went to look at a used truck on a Saturday at Lynn Smith Chevrolet. Christine showed me the truck as well as another option. Christine was very helpful and not too pushy. I left the dealer to think my options over and she didn't pressure me to make a sale that day. She checked in with me two days later as promised giving me time to think it over without any pressure. She respected the fact that I was at work and worked with me through text message for the final negotiation of the vehicle. Less than ideal but she was more than willing to do so. I returned that evening to purchase the truck! Thanks Christine!

1/08/2016

"Thank you!"

Christine did a great job! I have known her for years and trusted her to help us find a new SUV. She did everything perfectly! Thanks for your help!

DeniseSer
1/07/2016

"Whoop!!"

Mrs Laura was so kind and willing to help with me and find something for me and my boys. We all loved the way she cared for us.. Thank you Mrs Laura, you are a true blessing to this dealership. Thank you Denise Serbantez

kjohnson71
1/05/2016

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

My husband and I were out shopping around right before Christmas and decided to drop by Lynn Smith to see what they had. My husband has a 1995 Chevy trunk that over 325,000 miles on it and has been wanting a new truck for years. Christine Caselli was there to greet us and seems to ask all the right questions. We had a 2013 Dodge Avenger that was purchased a year earlier on a very high interest rate loan. We were $9000 upside down and just stuck, or at least we thought. Christine threw several great options our way, but honestly all sounded too good to be true. Either way, we waited patiently to see what they could offer us as far as financing was concerned. Christine worked diligently with the Jillian Lawler in the finance department who was absolutely amazing as well. At the end of the day we drove off in a 2014 Chevy Silverado Certified Pre-Owned with 21,000 miles AND our payment did not increase much at all considering we went from a 2013 Dodge Avenger to a 2014 Chevy Crew Cab! In addition, we are now free and clear of any and all negative equity. In fact, they actually cut my interest rate IN HALF. The overall experience and customer service was outstanding!!! My husband and I were not looking to buy on the day we stopped by, but I am SO glad we did. Regardless of your financial situation, if you’re in the market for a new vehicle I encourage you to give Christine a call or stop by for a visit. You won’t regret it! Thanks Christine!

rajeek
1/02/2016

"Poor Used Car Experience"

Daryl Dicke was my used car sales person. Sadly I can't recommend him for your sale. After the sale service for some issues was simply horrible. He has no hesitation to lie about support he would provide and then never came through once the sale was made. He was happy to make lots of promises to get the sale and then just strung me along with after sale promises. Sadly he gives this dealership a bad name as a classic "deceptive" used car salesman. If you go here, avoid him and ask for another sales adviser. ***As a follow up to this review. I just wanted to say the management specifically John Wollis at the dealership did step up and take care of my concerns. I will add a star back for that. I thank you John, you did the right thing by backing up customer service.

Reviews of Laura Alexander