Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

dyeguy
6/26/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I bought a 2015 Z06 Corvette from Lynn Smith Chevrolet and the experience couldn't have been better. Laura Alexander was the salesperson I dealt with and she was extremely personable and helpful. The car was bought online so there was alot of going back and forth by phone and email to get the financing and paperwork done and she was very quick to respond and helped me get this deal done in a timely manner. She even picked us up at the hotel we stayed at in the AM and drove us to the dealership. Definitely would recommend this dealership and Laura Alexander in particular. Thanks Laura

Chasity in finance dept.

okiern_jess
6/20/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!!"

I'm not going to lie, I was really dreading buying a new car because of the hassle you get from most car sales people. Laura made this a very painless and easy process!! It started with her seeing my husband and I looking at cars after they had closed for the night and she still came outside and answered our questions. She listened to what I was wanting and needing and went above and beyond to make that happen. I would highly recommend Laura at Lynn Smith Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new car and want an amazing experience!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We are proud to have Laura represent Lynn Smith Chevrolet! We appreciate your business!

newcargirl14
5/09/2015

"Go see Jerry"

Jerry was so wonderful and worked with us for over a week on getting EXACTLY what we wanted. He stayed after hours just to accompdate our needs and was extremely friendly through the process. He made sure that we were 100% happy before we made a purchase! Definitely someone we will visit when we're ready for our next car purchase!!

bdkfreedom
3/30/2015

"Lynn Smith Chevrolet=5 Stars!"

We were very pleased with the overall experience at Lynn Smith Chevrolet. Jerry Peppers did a fantastic job in helping us find the vehicle that was best for our growing family. They were kind, courteous, professional and NOT pushy! We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car in the entire Dallas/Fort Worth area! Thanks Jerry!

JP Cobb
3/16/2015

"Overall a good experience"

I would probably feel better about the whole experience had my 12 year old truck not died suddenly and left me needing a new vehicle. When replacing my truck with a certified, low mileage, in my payment range pick up truck was ruled out, Jerry went right to work finding me a reliable, certified, low mileage, in my payment range crossover. They gave me an amazing deal with many options on the warranty.

Chassity

elizabeth.s.mccollough
9/12/2014

"The worst....ever. "

I have never had a worse experience. The service guy Pete was the most rude I have ever experienced. My sales guy Joey said he'd set everything up for the visit and had set nothing up. I was delayed picking up my children from daycare due to the lack of communication and was forced to pay an exorbitant fee. In addition to that the actual service was sub par resulting in an even longer repair than necessary. Pete was actually conscientious enough to point that out without me having to do so but the end result was bad regardless. To further this horrible experience, the pay off of my trade in was mailed from Lynn Smith to an ATM address and not an actual bank resulting in my having to pay a car payment for a car I no longer had while driving a rental for a car that I couldn't drive. In addition to this horrible experience, my tags were mailed to me without having been registered with the state of Texas. A point that was made to me by a Louisiana state trooper who was admittedly "bored while riding behind me and decided to run the Texas plate." resulting in my being questioned about driving a possibly stolen car or at the very least stolen tags. THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO YOUR DEALERSHIP, NOT EVEN MY WORST ENEMY. I encourage you to put this comment on your website...we will see but you can bet I'm telling everyone I know looking for a car.

Jennifer, title clerk. Joey Conti, sales. Pete, service

Morganelizabeth357
9/03/2014

"1 star is just too many..."

TERRIBLE!! Sales rep lied about the truck title. GM-John is awful and extremely unprofessional. Paid the truck off in cash and it ended in me getting ALL of my money back. Never going back and telling everyone I know about my awful experience. Not worth my time and money.

September 12, 2014

Lynn Smith Chevrolet tries very to meet and exceed customer expectations and to have a completely satisfied customer. We are very sorry about the outcome with this client. The customer was unable to provide a clear title to their trade-in so we had to reverse the transaction and totally refund all there down payment. We had tried to work around the situation and gave the customer another avenue which they declined. Lynn Smith Chevrolet still welcomes the customer to come back and purchase and service their vehicles here.

Jdcross
8/16/2014

"Highly disappointed"

I contacted the service department on a Thursday due to the exterior door handle in my 2011 suburban snapped off. I have two small children in car seats so this obviously made things difficult for me. The receptionist was not personable at all and transferred me to a VM where I left a detailed message. The next day I call again since I had not heard anything. They first transfer me to a VM of a person no longer employed there. Then transfer me to another VM where again I left a message. No return call. I check online to see if they were open on Saturdays and according to the website it is open until 1. I called multiple times with no answer. So I call the main number and explained the entire situation and the receptionist says it's not open I'll have to call back Monday. I mention I might as well try a new dealership since they can't return my calls she agreed and said thanks. And that was that. I won't be recommending them to anyone and we will be in the market for new vehicles in the next few months and I don't want to use a dealership who can not provide service for their vehicles. Their loss.

Service center and receptionists

September 03, 2014

We are very sorry about the experience the customer went through in dealing with her service issue, specially the phone service she received, no excuses on our part, we try vey hard to meet all customers issues in a fast and friendly way. On Saturdays the service department is open only for general maintenance and not for any other service work as most franchise dealers are. We welcome the customer to bring her vehicle back to our service department and our service manager will personally assist you with any of your service needs. Sincerely John Woollis

Disgruntled64
5/05/2014

"The bait and switch trap"

Called on Saturday evening to check if a specific year and color car that was just listed online was still in stock and according to Jim it still was. I drove several hours to come and buy it, show up Monday morning and ask to see the car. A guy pulls it out, it was dirty, so he went to wash it, I had an appointment it should be ready for me! The whole time Jim does nothing but sit in his chair and look at his lottery ticket. When the car gets back I noticed it was a different car then listed online and ask if the other was still there, of course it was sold. We are then told by Bruce it was our fault we didn't communicate the vin number to him over the phone. This is just ridiculous as only 3 of the same cars are listed online at this point and all are different colors! When we went back to talk to Jim I found out he was just looking the car up online and didn't even go and find the requested car! He was doing nothing more then what I was doing by looking at the dealer site and not even a current inventory sheet! I felt as if this was not my job to see if the car was in physically stock as I was driving from a few hundred miles away and had called 3-4 different times. Then both salesmen go back to doing nothing and could care less that we drove to see them. Not only is this extremely lazy on Jim's part but a huge waste of my time and money! After all this happens they try to sell me the beat up older model they brought out instead of the nice one listed online. Beware of the bait and switch trap pulled by these lazy car salesmen!

bobfogle
4/24/2014

"WARNING Stay Away!!!!"

These crooks took our RV in for a tune up and performed an extra $1500.00 in unauthorized repairs. The General Manager would not be responsible or accountable for why they didn't call to explain what they had found, give us an estimate on the suggested repairs or even an opportunity to decide whether we wanted the repairs completed. The service manager never did what she said she would do when we dropped it off. They did not follow any conventional protocol or best practices for estimating or obtaining authorization for repairs. Now they have my vehicle and won't release it until the bill is paid in full and their last words were " there is nothing we can do"....It is dealers like this that give the entire industry a bad name where most people would rather have a root canal then deal with car dealers or their service departments. I will call my attorney first, the BBB, the GM Regional Manager, and the local TV network's fraud investigation departments and do everything in my power to hold this dealership and these people accountable for their unprofessional and intolerable bungling of the entire process. Then I will continue to tell every I know and everyone I meet to steer clear of this dealership.

Cylinda Bedford

May 03, 2014

Lynn Smith RV has always work very hard towards customer satisfaction and constantly improving our service to our customers, the worked performed on this RV was only work that was authorized by the customer, we had informed the customer that some of the repairs required additional service such as when replacing a gasket on the engine the antifreeze had to be replace, we feel the customer is satisfied with the work performed and understands what work had been done and the work that they turned down was not performed. We welcome this customer back to our service department for any of there maintenance or repairs that they may require. Lynn Smith RV has serviced hundreds of RV's and is highly recommended service center by our customers and other RV dealers who refer there personnal customers here. Sincerely John Woollis

Reviews of Laura Alexander