Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

kkingsley
7/19/2013

"I have purchased 4 new vehicles in my lifetime. I have..."

I have purchased 4 new vehicles in my lifetime. I have never had a more pleasurable experience than dealing with Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I always shop for cars tense and already in a bad mood from previous experiences. Ed Santos gave me an entire new experience. He was extremely friendly and helpful. He answered all my questions. He didn't only provide correct answers; he showed me on his computer he was telling the truth. He was very low pressure salesman. It seemed he only wanted me to be happy with whatever I purchased. He made sure I received all the incentives I was qualified to receive. I financed through my credit union. My Credit Union representative told me I was getting a very fair deal. Chasity Guthrie was the financial representative assigned to do my paperwork. She was also very friendly and knowledgeable. She was quick and thorough. The next day I called and told them it was a deal. I added Window tint to my package and by the time I got off work, I was driving my new baby "Bubbles" home. I have been very pleased with her. I will soon be competing for an executive level position and I feel I am one already. Thank you Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I have shouted your name to everyone I know so they will come to you for their car buying needs. Oh, and my husband has been talking about purchasing a New truck. You better bet will be coming to Ed. Sincerely, Kim Kingsley

Chasity Guthrie

Raincrow
2/15/2013

"They do not stand behind what they sell.. I bought 2012..."

They do not stand behind what they sell.. I bought 2012 Colorado and have had 12 issues with this vehicle. I will have had this truck for a year on mothers day. They fix the problems half way to save money. We have known John Wollis, The head dog on the dealership, for years and the second we started having issues he became a different person. He told us it was ok that my headlights had water in them and that after wiring got wet it did not need to be replaced. I have also had water getting in my headliner causing mildew, they refused to fix. They have had to replace a door panel, interior, and that was like pulling teeth. This is a brand new truck and everything is under Warranty. Doesn't matter. He was extremely rude and takes advantage of women, he is not who we thought he was at all..He only cares about his pocket book, not sure he actually has the best intentions for the dealership. He has no customer service skills. The service dept is hard to reach and horrible as far as friendliness. The service department employees scratched my truck under their care but refused to admit it or fix it. Because I have had my vehicle in the shop almost every other month, I was asked to leave and not return to the dealership. My husband and I are not allowed back on the property. I was escorted off the property and told that they were not fixing anything else on my truck. I hope that Lynn Smith sees this statement because for some reason he is not involved enough and his employees are ruining his name. I have left several msgs for Lynn Smith to call me back but obviously customers are not a priority. Also Mr. Smith, we were harassed by John for contacting you and trying to go over his head.

Brian Dunn

Raincrow responded to this review

March 01, 2013

I do not believe this is true. I went to a different Chevrolet dealership and they explained to me the full process and told me that Lynn Smith did not replace my stereo with the one that is suppose to go in my truck, they also lied to me and told me that the wet wiring on my cab light did not need to be replaced when the cab light comes in a package with new wiring if it is replaced properly. I was also told that Lynn Smith did not replace my headlight because the moisture was still accumulating in it. Once the other dealership replaced the parts properly I have had no issues or problems. It looks like the higher ups need to start listening to the customers because something is going on in the service department. I do not feel like the people in service are qualified to work on a vehicle. New or Old. I will not be back at Lynn Smith because they refused to help me and told me that I was not welcome back at the dealership. Maybe you guys need to learn what "customer service" is. Would you want one of your family members done this way? Your mother or your wife?? Ridiculous. That you can not put yourself in your clients shoes.

March 01, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feeling about our dealership on Dealerrater.com. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership believing we have not made every effort to earn their business. At Lynn Smith Chevrolet, our focus is to provide consumer service and we will use your experience in future dealings.

jmarquart
9/03/2012

"After having many many problems with a used vehicle i..."

After having many many problems with a used vehicle i purchased in 2011 from Lynn Smith i was fed up with the car. They offered to buy the car back and we decided on a Traverse. I was unhappy with the whole experience. We felt like we were a major inconvience to them and the General Manager John was rude at times saying "the car is as is. Take it or leave it" when the $45,000 SUV had a scratched mirror and interior detailing was very poor. After 3 cleanings and 2 days of painting the mirror that nobody confessed to i was so fed up with it i signed the papers and got out a.s.a.p. I will never come back to this place for any reason and will never refer anyone. Trust me on this...I have delt with every department in this facility and they all to me are a joke....On another note that car that i had so many problems with and still does have problems is for sale on thier lot and i will put money on it that none of it was fixed. How can somebody do this???

September 05, 2012

Lynn Smith Chevrolet always tries to meet and exceed our customers expectations, we have tried to reach out to this customer to no avail. Lynn Smith Chevrolet would still like to service and help the customer with any issues concerning their new Traverse, including normal maintenance.

wetasafish
8/09/2012

"I had found a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in red at Lynn Smith..."

I had found a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in red at Lynn Smith Chevrolet in Burleson. While it was a long way to drive, this was the car I wanted. When I arrived, I saw Robert walking around the lot and asked him was owned by Robert and was well cared for. This car was cleaner than any other I has looked at. I got a huge discount off of the sticker price, a great financing deal and peace of mind with the extended warranty and gap coverage. Overall, an excellent, easy experience. I would recommend Robert Drury and Lynn Smith Chevrolet to all my friends.

Maria Campise

ls_crazy
6/17/2012

"Bought a used car and found out when the head gasket..."

Bought a used car and found out when the head gasket exploded that the dealership did not tighten the head bolts down after inspecting said engine. Talked over with dealership and they denied help or that it was their fault.

poonasty
5/09/2012

"Jim made buying a used vehicle hassle free. I enjoyed..."

Jim made buying a used vehicle hassle free. I enjoyed working with him so much that my spouse bought a used vehicle from Jim 2 months later. We had done lots of research on the vehicles we were wanting and always came back to Jim as we were confident he would give us the best deal. We are currently working with Jim to locate our next used vehicle. Staff is friendly and treated us like family and not just a customer.

Jaclyn_Jansky
5/05/2012

"I thought everything went very smoothly, Rollie was very..."

I thought everything went very smoothly, Rollie was very nice he gave us the best price the first time never tried to finagle with us and never have I bought a new car but I will reccommed Lynn smith Chevrolet of burleson to everyone I speak to. Thank you for helping us very friendly people and looking forward to buying another one in the future :)

procan
4/27/2012

"Ron was knowledgeable about the vehicles we were..."

Ron was knowledgeable about the vehicles we were considering for purchase. We were especially pleased with the fact this dealership does not use the typical gorilla tactics of trying to up-sell you useless extended warranties and gap insurance on a new car while going through the financing process. These products were offered just like at all dealers, but the answer 'not interested' was respected without the finance manager resorting to treating you as if you were learning to finger paint for the first time. For this reason alone I would recommend and return to this dealership.

v. spruill
4/16/2012

"salesman was very impressive, no pressure and down to..."

salesman was very impressive, no pressure and down to earth attitude. I will recommend him and the dealership if I have the opportunity.All was handled in a professional matter and quickly.

Randy Seyler

jmarquart
3/26/2012

"I purchased a 2008 Malibu LTZ back in June of 2011 with..."

I purchased a 2008 Malibu LTZ back in June of 2011 with 47000 miles.I fell in love with the color and features that it has. I felt like i got a decent price on the car. Over the next 8 months I noticed the steering popping and black smoke under full throttle. I took it in for repairs and they greased up the front end and said they couldnt dupplicate the smoking. So the next day the steering still pooping and still smoking another issue came up. The engine started knocking. Me being a mechanic myself knew it was of major concern. They had the car 3 weeks and rebuilt the engine. The mechanic spilt oil all over the engine and the whole undercarriage was saturated with oil. I cleaned it all off myself along with tying wires that were left hanging and sensors that were not plugged in. Now about 3 weeks later it runs good (steerring still popping) its leaking oil in my garage. Looks to be the rear main seal or the oil pan gasket. Im not satisfied with the repairs on my vehicle and am affraid there will never be an end to this situation. I bought this car for its reliability and good reviews. I have not yet seen the reliabity pay off when its in the shop most of the time for repairs and the repairs not being done correctly or half way done.

Tom

April 06, 2012

Lynn Smith Chevrolet has repaired all issues with the Malibu, we repaired the oil leak, and repaired the front end popping sound and steering issues. The customer picked up his vehicle and was satisfied with repair. The vehicle was returned to the customer professionally cleaned including the engine area.

Reviews of Jerry Peppers