Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

jmarquart
9/03/2012

"After having many many problems with a used vehicle i..."

After having many many problems with a used vehicle i purchased in 2011 from Lynn Smith i was fed up with the car. They offered to buy the car back and we decided on a Traverse. I was unhappy with the whole experience. We felt like we were a major inconvience to them and the General Manager John was rude at times saying "the car is as is. Take it or leave it" when the $45,000 SUV had a scratched mirror and interior detailing was very poor. After 3 cleanings and 2 days of painting the mirror that nobody confessed to i was so fed up with it i signed the papers and got out a.s.a.p. I will never come back to this place for any reason and will never refer anyone. Trust me on this...I have delt with every department in this facility and they all to me are a joke....On another note that car that i had so many problems with and still does have problems is for sale on thier lot and i will put money on it that none of it was fixed. How can somebody do this???

Lynn Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

September 05, 2012

Lynn Smith Chevrolet always tries to meet and exceed our customers expectations, we have tried to reach out to this customer to no avail. Lynn Smith Chevrolet would still like to service and help the customer with any issues concerning their new Traverse, including normal maintenance.

wetasafish
8/09/2012

"I had found a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in red at Lynn Smith..."

I had found a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT in red at Lynn Smith Chevrolet in Burleson. While it was a long way to drive, this was the car I wanted. When I arrived, I saw Robert walking around the lot and asked him was owned by Robert and was well cared for. This car was cleaner than any other I has looked at. I got a huge discount off of the sticker price, a great financing deal and peace of mind with the extended warranty and gap coverage. Overall, an excellent, easy experience. I would recommend Robert Drury and Lynn Smith Chevrolet to all my friends.

Maria Campise

ls_crazy
6/17/2012

"Bought a used car and found out when the head gasket..."

Bought a used car and found out when the head gasket exploded that the dealership did not tighten the head bolts down after inspecting said engine. Talked over with dealership and they denied help or that it was their fault.

poonasty
5/09/2012

"Jim made buying a used vehicle hassle free. I enjoyed..."

Jim made buying a used vehicle hassle free. I enjoyed working with him so much that my spouse bought a used vehicle from Jim 2 months later. We had done lots of research on the vehicles we were wanting and always came back to Jim as we were confident he would give us the best deal. We are currently working with Jim to locate our next used vehicle. Staff is friendly and treated us like family and not just a customer.

Jaclyn_Jansky
5/05/2012

"I thought everything went very smoothly, Rollie was very..."

I thought everything went very smoothly, Rollie was very nice he gave us the best price the first time never tried to finagle with us and never have I bought a new car but I will reccommed Lynn smith Chevrolet of burleson to everyone I speak to. Thank you for helping us very friendly people and looking forward to buying another one in the future :)

procan
4/27/2012

"Ron was knowledgeable about the vehicles we were..."

Ron was knowledgeable about the vehicles we were considering for purchase. We were especially pleased with the fact this dealership does not use the typical gorilla tactics of trying to up-sell you useless extended warranties and gap insurance on a new car while going through the financing process. These products were offered just like at all dealers, but the answer 'not interested' was respected without the finance manager resorting to treating you as if you were learning to finger paint for the first time. For this reason alone I would recommend and return to this dealership.

v. spruill
4/16/2012

"salesman was very impressive, no pressure and down to..."

salesman was very impressive, no pressure and down to earth attitude. I will recommend him and the dealership if I have the opportunity.All was handled in a professional matter and quickly.

Randy Seyler

jmarquart
3/26/2012

"I purchased a 2008 Malibu LTZ back in June of 2011 with..."

I purchased a 2008 Malibu LTZ back in June of 2011 with 47000 miles.I fell in love with the color and features that it has. I felt like i got a decent price on the car. Over the next 8 months I noticed the steering popping and black smoke under full throttle. I took it in for repairs and they greased up the front end and said they couldnt dupplicate the smoking. So the next day the steering still pooping and still smoking another issue came up. The engine started knocking. Me being a mechanic myself knew it was of major concern. They had the car 3 weeks and rebuilt the engine. The mechanic spilt oil all over the engine and the whole undercarriage was saturated with oil. I cleaned it all off myself along with tying wires that were left hanging and sensors that were not plugged in. Now about 3 weeks later it runs good (steerring still popping) its leaking oil in my garage. Looks to be the rear main seal or the oil pan gasket. Im not satisfied with the repairs on my vehicle and am affraid there will never be an end to this situation. I bought this car for its reliability and good reviews. I have not yet seen the reliabity pay off when its in the shop most of the time for repairs and the repairs not being done correctly or half way done.

Tom

Lynn Smith Chevrolet responded to this review

April 06, 2012

Lynn Smith Chevrolet has repaired all issues with the Malibu, we repaired the oil leak, and repaired the front end popping sound and steering issues. The customer picked up his vehicle and was satisfied with repair. The vehicle was returned to the customer professionally cleaned including the engine area.

DebbieAkins
3/24/2012

"We have purchased cars from Lynn Smith for several years...."

We have purchased cars from Lynn Smith for several years. The salesmen are always frendly and extremely helpful. We feel we have always been treated with respect and genuine friendship when we are there.

Robin6718
3/02/2012

"Very nice new car buying experience. Everyone was nice..."

Very nice new car buying experience. Everyone was nice and friendly. The waiting was shorter than most dealerships. The amount of money I had to finance should have been less.

Ron Attaway