Lynn Smith Chevrolet

925 N. Burleson Blvd.,
Burleson, Texas 76028
Lynn Smith Chevrolet Info
About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

This is a great place to buy your next vehicle! You'll find friendly, courteous employees that are eager to help. Come see why most of our business comes from repeat customers and their family and friends. Over 20 years in Burleson, Texas! All employees work together to ensure the best sales and service experience for our customers. We do this in a way that will foster complete satisfaction and total customer enthusiasm. We strive to be a top performing, professional and caring organization in all that we do.

About Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Saturday Closed

KR
8/16/2016

"Keith is the best!"

Keith Brown made the experience a great one and got me into an excellent new car that I can afford without stressing over the price and payments. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family because his kindness shows through, and I don't usually like talking to salesmen at all! This is by far the best car buying experience I've had in my 34 years of driving. Although I don't know a lot about today's technology, Keith Brown helped me every step of the way and made it a fun experience getting familiar with Onstar and WiFi. Outstanding salesman and finance department was great as well! Everyone including the insurance guy was on my side from the time I walked in. Thank you so much!!

Keith Brown

September 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team is doing. Thank you!

Old Safety Guy
8/14/2016

"Brandon (Service) was prompt, professional and personable! "

Brandon was the first person I met in the Service Department. She listened to my challenge. She told me what she was going to do. She called me back in two business days with the news that the part I needed replaced was in stock. She arranged for my appointment... my travel back and forth to my home while the car was in the shop. I was highly pleased with her and the service I received.

BRANDON JACKSON

August 15, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. We are happy to hear that Brandon does an outstanding job. We appreciate your business!

Oscar & Karen
8/02/2016

"AMAZING"

Amazing costumer service. Loved the fact they had a Allstate agent that took care of the insurance part , keep it up!!! Definitely two thumbs up !!! Great big thank you to our sales representative Jonathan Kilgore

Jonathan Kilgore

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your business!It's always great to hear that our employees re doing a great job!

Rocky77
8/01/2016

"Great experience, best service overall"

This dealer has great customer service and they make great deals with you. This dealer works their best to satisfy your needs and know exactly what you want.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for your review. We know you're busy and it means a lot to us that you took the time to let us know what a great job Darryl is doing. We appreciate your business!

Hughbert Carter
7/30/2016

"Commendable employees"

I have been in many dealerships and can honestly say that Lynn Smith employees: Bill Persing and Ms Brandon Jackson were among the very best. Their willingness to solve the problem with enthusiasm was very noticeable and appreciated. I would like to have employees of this level work for me.

Ms Brandon Jackson

August 15, 2016

Thank you Mr. Carter for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what a great job our employees are doing! We appreciate your business!

Suburban Service
7/26/2016

"Brandon Jackson - Top Notch Service Advisor"

I've taken my 2007 Suburban to Lynn Smith, 4 times for service. The service was for repairs. I had the opportunity to meet and interact with Ms. Brandon Jackson on the first visit. Brandon conducted herself in such a professional and cordial manner, that I have ask for her personally every time since. She is by far, an example of what a service advisor should be. She is an asset to Lynn Smith. I will continue to use Lynn Smith, as long Brando is employed there. She's the best.

Brandon Jackson

July 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are very proud of Brandon and we appreciate your business!

destiny14
7/23/2016

"Some people are outstanding!"

Some of each department are amazing. Darryl, Laura, Sadie, Jerry, and the managers in used cars are awesome! In new cars, Todd, Travis, Jonathan are awesome! The manager Kevin Harrison is a pretty good guy too. John Woollis the general manager is a very outgoing guy. Always doing for others. I would recommend these people everyday.

Todd Sayles, Travis McClain, Sadie, Jerry, Jonathan Kilgore

July 26, 2016

Thank you so much fro letting us know how we're doing. We are very proud of our employees for taking such good care of you. We really appreciate your business!

Salazar21
7/15/2016

"Awesome and great service "

It was very great!!! Service was quick and good. Did not have to wait long at all. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Brandon Jackson

July 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your feedback and your loyalty!

John
7/15/2016

"Truck Tune-Up"

The service was very quick. Much quicker than I expected. Brandon kept me very informed the entire time. I always get good service at Lynn Smith.

Brandon

August 15, 2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know what a great job Brandon is doing. We appreciate your business!

July 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Brandon is a huge asset to the Lynn Smith Chevy team! We appreciate your business!

Dana Boyd
7/12/2016

"quick chg area"

using the free oil & filter maint... thanks !... had my new 4 dr 2014 pickup 1 1/2 yr & only have 15,000 miles... had 3,000 when I bought it.

quick chg people