Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Salesperson

Rich  Stevens, Sales Manager, Lynn Smith Chevrolet

Rich Stevens

April 14, 2017

"Best dealer in metroplex!!!"

- Raider69

I came in not knowing what to expect. LYNN SMITH CHEVROLET gave me an amazing deal, with superior customer service and great people. I would recommend for anyone looking for a vehicle.

April 08, 2017

"New vehicle buying experience"

- flmo

My husband and I purchased a 2017 Silverado pick up in January at Lynn Smith Chevrolet. I have to say that it was a great experience. We have checked out other dealerships in the area, but we always return to Lynn Smith, We had called ahead and told our Salesperson Rich Stevens what we were looking for and what we could afford. He had the truck ready, we test drove the truck and it was just what we wanted. The Finance Manager, Anita Alvarez helped us find the best financing available. The General Manager, John Woollis came in and thanked us and said that "if we needed anything at all, just give him a call". I will recommend Lynn Smith Chevrolet to all my family and friends.

April 06, 2017

"Poor Customer Service/Rude"

- mrstucker27

My vehicle had to be taken in due to a recall. Shawn from service let me know they'd have the vehicle for a week. IF I wanted a loaner car, I'd have to give them $250 to hold. After speaking face to face with John, he immediately dismissed my complaint about the unreasonable charge for a new car purchaser. My vehicle is only 8months. When I mentioned to John that I had already contacted two dealerships and they agreed not to charge me, he sternly suggested that I take my vehicle to those dealerships. When I asked to speak to someone above him, he stated that there was no one above him. Lynn Smith states that they pride themselves on great service to the customer, not on April 6, 2017 because a wrecker is coming to tow my vehicle all the way to Grapevine despite being purchased from Lynn Smith in Burleson. Thank you for a horrible experience in your establishment.

New 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, $39074