MINI North Scottsdale

MINI North Scottsdale
MINI North Scottsdale Info

gloria.olvera.39
9/09/2014

"Very positive experience/ A-1 all the way"

2 wks ago Hubby & I drove up to Phoenix area from Tucson to x out the Minis. This dealership was the 2nd one in that area we visited. I do feel the first dealership was very nice but the North Scottsdale dealership was so very positive, attentive, and informative that we will be traveling back down there in mid October to have the wonderful salesman, David Stinson assist me in 'building' my perfect 2015 Mini and get her ordered. We also had the pleasure of meeting another wonderful employee, Brand Manager Tracy Gurnett who was very interested in our needs. We could not have asked for a more attentive and non-pushy experience. In reading some of the older negative reviews I had to pull out my wallet and look at David & Tracy's business cards to make sure we were all talking about the same dealership. My take is this place is A-1 !

David Stinson

crocco1117
4/16/2014

"Huge Disappointment "

Took my wife to Mini of Scottsdale to look at a new mini for my wife. As in any dealership immediately approached by a salesman and was expressed our interest in the countryman. Our salesman immediately tried pushing us into the new hardtop and advised we liked the countryman for the extra room and size. We saw a 2013 pre-owned countryman that we thought was somewhat in our price range. We found the countryman we wanted and begin to work out a deal. We were offered a lot lower value for our trade-in and the manager would not even budge on the mini. We were beyond upset not only because they wouldn’t budge but felt like they didn’t want our business. This was not my first time buying a car and I know the process of buying a mini since I was an old mini owner. There was no working deal and told me sorry. I have never been treated this bad since I attempted to buy a car from Midway Chevy 5 years ago. I will never come back to this dealership and will gladly drive the extra time to Tempe were I bought my last mini from.

Brently

basta
10/18/2013

"They told me the car breaks were good at sale. They were..."

They told me the car breaks were good at sale. They were not. Within 30 days of purchase, they still refused to correct their error.

james, aj, and graham

djps
10/15/2013

"These guys are so unfriendly. They really make you feel..."

These guys are so unfriendly. They really make you feel like you are interrupting them when you come in. They would rather be doing anything except helping you, and they often try and punish you or make you feel bad for taking up their precious time. They give you dirty looks and refuse to undertake tasks that other places would do. It is so bad there, it has spoilt owning the car. I would never by another mini as a result.

Guy With Beard

CharlesHesson
7/19/2013

"Buying our Mini was awesome. Buying our BMW was less than..."

Buying our Mini was awesome. Buying our BMW was less than pleasant. Then this week the Service Dept at Mini told me I had to REPLACE a tire that had a nail; saying it could not be repaired. Got a second opinion on a whim at Discount Tire and they REPAIRED for FREE! As usual another crooked car dealer...........well is there any other kind?! Sent emails to five people at the dealership with my concerns and no reply. Guess they don't need our repeat business.

Matt

CooperJCW
2/09/2013

"I drove to the dealership today to look an a 2007 MINI..."

I drove to the dealership today to look an a 2007 MINI Cooper S they just got in, when I arrived I asked to see the keys from the reception. She accompained me out to the car and I started it up, I was told not to play with the gears and then rushed to give the keys back so she could go back inside, I dont know about most but I like to rev it up, hear it run and take a look under the hood while its running. I dont know why but I asked to get a valuation on my car so that I could trade it in, I was so kindly ask to come back tomorrow as they were to busy to help me today. I have NEVER been asked to come back to a car dealer, most of the time they are chewing your arm off to buy their car. So needless to say we left with out our MINI, I gues they dont care that it takes me 40+ minutes each way to get there plus the cost of gas. The MINI company should be embarrased to be associated with this branch. Also I would like to Thank Mr Smith for returning my calls...never happened.

Teddy12345
1/12/2013

"It;s amazing, the guys review I just read mirrors my own...."

It;s amazing, the guys review I just read mirrors my own. Dealership was unsure of what work they had actually (oil chnage) even though that's normal maintenance and the reason I brouight the car. Never rotated my tires and, while they offer me tires at cost, I did not feel I should have to that much. I mean their failure to rotate my tires resulted in my front tires being worn out and my back tries being almost like new. Not my fault so why am I paying for anything. I recommend individuals having troubles report them to the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney General. Once enough people have complained maybe they will change their business practices.

joe283
1/18/2012

"The service department is great, friendly and helpful but..."

The service department is great, friendly and helpful but you can't be sure they are doing what they say they are. Problem is when it was time to change the oil they actually did not change the oil, but said they did. I checked it after and it was still very dark. Sent it to a lab for analysis and they confirmed old oil. Not worth arguing with the service guys as denial would be the game. Same thing happened on a request for tire roatation. Said they rotated the tires and yet the worn fronts were still on the front. They insisted the tires were rotated.

unknown

scharon71
12/18/2011

"James went well out of his way to help us find the right..."

James went well out of his way to help us find the right vehicle. He was never pushy or arrogant and knew his product line VERY well. If you are ever in the market for a new Mini or preowned car you owe it to yourself to call him! Thanks again James and the Nissan is really cool!

James Kelly

coffeeMINI
11/02/2011

"It's understandable why MINI refers to their staff as..."

It's understandable why MINI refers to their staff as advisors. That is exactly what they were for us, advisors. We haven't had a more satisfying experience with an automobile purchase. I'll be back to this dealer to buy my next MINI. Ask for JAMES KELLY and we're positive you'll be fully informed as well as provided the best deal possible. Every person on this dealer staff treated us with the highest respect. We were happen to spend our money at this dealer and will definitely do it again!

James Kelly, Brad Reicks