MINI of Ann Arbor

Jon Rickabaugh, Service Manager, MINI of Ann Arbor

Jon Rickabaugh

Service Manager

August 19, 2017

"Great people, great service, great experience!"

- LJF

Mini of Ann Arbor made the whole buying process very simple. Our salesperson, CJ, was absolutely terrific. She really loves the cars, and it shows in her knowledge and also her caring to be sure we got exactly what we wanted and needed. We drove 80 miles to buy this car and I'm glad we did!

Other Employees : CJ Johnson

June 23, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Happy61

Wow..CJ made my experience fun..she was able to answer my question.I came in with pre build information but she still reviewed all options to ensure I received eveything on my new mini.

Other Employees : Clenynthia Johnson

April 24, 2017

"Great experience!"

- RobertaAngelo

I am brand new to MINI and was considering buying for the first time. I cannot speak highly enough about Jonathan, the sales person I worked with. I called him and told him I had a little window of time in between meetings, told him what I was looking for and asked him to be very efficient with my time. When I arrived the car I wanted to drive was waiting for me, as was Jonathan. He did a fantastic job of giving me an education about the cars available. He was super informative and I didn't feel pushed or pressured. We walked the lot together and looked at many cars. He was able to provide me with pricing information very quickly. I ended up buying my first ever MINI as a result of his great service to me. I highly recommend working with Jonathan on your next car purchase.

Jonathan McClair