Major World

43-40 Northern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Major World Info
About Major World

If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up! Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, working with many banks and lenders to get you approved for a new or used vehicle. We are the largest dealership in the world with over 3,000 used and new vehicles for you to choose from, so we know you will find something that fits your budget. Nearest Transit Station: 46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R) If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up!

About Major World

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Ericraul1
9/03/2015

"is gret the way everyone give me attention "

definitely I recommend it to my friends to try at this great company that have a good service and quality in all the cars, thanks

Hugo

baby2122
9/03/2015

"Had a great experience "

The treat you with respect and their service is spectacular. I usually don't write reviews but this one i had to do. best of the best. Thanks Major World.

Anthony Herrera & Federico Fermin

Anthony dejesus

"Excellent service"

Came to major world and i had a great experience buying my car everyone was very helpful andrys help me found the right car also met with Talese and she was very professional when going over the final paperwork. I definitely would recommend getting a car from here !

Andrys ,Talese

Darren C

"pleasant experience"

I had a pleasant experience purchasing my vehicle last week. Andres my customer sales person was very pleasant to deal with and I liked that I did not have to go to motor vehicles to get registration, plates, ect.. I even got insurance on the spot. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to purchase a car. Thank you Major World

Andres

Angela

"Major Wolrd Rocks!"

I was so nervous about purchasing a car for the first time but OMG Major World team especially Willie were the best and he made me feel so at ease and comfortable with this process. He knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen!!! I LOVE my new car, feels great to finally get what I deserve. Thank you so much again major world!!!!!!!

Willie

Betty

"Good servce"

Reception was great danny s greated us this morning in a most pleasant and healpful way it made us feel important he showed us the cars we wanted to see then he took us into the office and helped is fill out the paperwork that is necessary towards a car purchase the office has many many pleasant personnel working with the customers.

Danny s talese

annaax3

"very good experiance"

it was a really good service i like it me and my family left with a good car and very happy we would be back for another one in the future.

julio

Angeladorno
9/01/2015

"Great service and friendly"

When I went to Major world the employees were worm and friendly, open and accommodating! My time there was short and the service was as good as it can get! I'm very happy! Thank you!!!

Mike

dakidd15

"great charger"

Very attentive and knowledgeable and polite and provided all service needed and had answers for all of my questions .When ready for next auto purchase I will definitely arrive once again to major world .

Stanleymmf
8/30/2015

"Exactly what I was looking for"

I was looking for a fusion, whith low mileage, but as I don't have credit I wasn't founding any one. So I looked at major world, and now I have my car.

Romulo

Major World responded to this review

August 31, 2015

Dear Stanley, My name is Reece, I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Major World. On behalf of Major World, myself, I would like to thank you for your words. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 goal at Major World. And we welcome you to our family of satisfied customers. We are pleased that you could find your perfect match in our over 3,000 cars inventory. Our entire staff is here to serve and assist our customers with respect and no pressure sales process, To ensure you that we are here for you, if you have any questions or additional needs you can always contact me directly at reece@majorworld.com. Also, I would like to remind you that if you refer any family members or friends and they purchase car from us, you will be able receive $200. Once again, Thank you for your words and we're always here for you.--Reece

Reviews of A Reece