Major World

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Major World

Major World Info
About Major World

If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up! Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, working with many banks and lenders to get you approved for a new or used vehicle. We are the largest dealership in the world with over 3,000 used and new vehicles for you to choose from, so we know you will find something that fits your budget. Nearest Transit Station: 46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R) If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up!

About Major World

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Saturday Closed

SakuraPaine

"Fast and Satisfying "

I had a very pleasant experience with Major World. The staff was very helpful and they have a very large selection if you are buying a used car. It was very busy but we still managed to get everything done so quickly i was very amazed and surprised being that this was my first dealership car. Thank you major world for all your help. I will be recommending you to others.

Bryan, Bently Rogers. Gori O.

Antonio Collado

"Amazing"

SUS VENDEDORES SON EXCELENTES, LE BRINDAN TODA LA AYUDA Y LA OPORTUNIDAD DE TENER EL AUTO QUE MAS SE ADAPTE A SUS NECESIDADES, CONFORME A SU PRESUPUESTO COMO AL AUTO QUE MAS LE GUSTE. MI EXPERINCIA CON MAJOR WORLD A SIDO SENSACIONAL . ACONSEJO A MIS FAMILIARES, AMIGOS Y AL PUBLICO EN GENERAL QUE COMPREN EN TAN PRESTIGIOSO DEALER GRACIAS MAJOR WORLD POR SU AYUDA PARA CONMIGO .. SI EN UN FUTURO NESECITACE DE UN NUEVO AUTO NO DUDARIA EN VISITAR MAJOR WORLD NUEVAMENTE, MUCHAS GRACIAS MAJOR WORLD.

Steven F.

jay97

"good experience "

Wonderful customer service And they got me a great price on my new car thanks major world For this wonderful opportunity and experience thank you.

david corona

Jose rodriguez
2/28/2015

"mi satisfaccion"

muy contento y feliz de como manejan al cliente en la compra de un vehiculo de buena calidad y de la manera de como ajustan el vehiculo al presupuesto me gusto gracias danny por tu profecionalismo y gracaias majorwork gracias

none

Victor
2/28/2015

"Major world"

I liked it because there are a lot of cars to choose from. The service is good cause they are kind and they help you find the type of car u like

joeymoneey
2/27/2015

"great experience"

It was great. Good customer service. The associate waa very polite. The only thing was waiting so many hours but that comes with the process of buying a car. Thanks.

romulo

Jdais
2/27/2015

"Car buying made easy"

I am sure there are 100s of car dealers to pick from in NY but i would recommend U go see the Guys at Major World first. Super Size selection of cars, great deals, and Sales Persons that know their car. If U have a problem, not only will the Sales people ( I had Ismael Cardona and Peter Delasoudas) work with U, but the Owner/General Mgr (Adam Cohen) will join in if need be. Very Happy i picked Major World, Everyone Loves my 2012 Honda Accord LXP. James and Donna Dais

Gori O

Happy customer

"Happy customer"

My sales person lefty was very good. He was very friendly and attentive. He didn't pressure me when I told him I wanted to sleep on it and get back to him the next day. And I was in and out within 2 hours. Thank lefty.

West

Gmoney

"Big body benz"

I purchased a great vehicle for a great price.. No gimmicks no games and you will be driving off like a rockstar.???????? the finance officer was very patient and knowledgeable.

Bentley

Joeannetomeh2014

"Best dealership ever"

Really was an amazing experience. Everyone there was very friendly and professional. They made me feel very comfortable since it was my first time leasing a car. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Not sure