Major World

Good

Major World

Major World Info
About Major World

If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up! Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, working with many banks and lenders to get you approved for a new or used vehicle. We are the largest dealership in the world with over 3,000 used and new vehicles for you to choose from, so we know you will find something that fits your budget. Nearest Transit Station: 46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R) If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up!

About Major World

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday Closed

"2012 Nissan Altima"

This is my second purchase from Major and the experience was outstanding. I was driving my purchase within two hours of purchase.! Salesman was outstanding ( Raphael ) and helped all my needs. Still pinching myself on the deal I got.

Raphael

"eraina s"

My experience was a good experience I came n with no credit and a little bit of money and they still worked with me I was able to choose three cars I like to see if I can get approved I left out with my first choice a 2012 ford fusion with low mileage thanks major world ill be back when I need a second car.

security

"selection of cars is amazing!!!"

Never in my life I see so many cars that you can pick from..any one who would ever consider shopping for a car needs to sart at major world...and I can assure you that u will find your car there..thats what happen wit me..walked in and.....drive out in my new 2013 honda..every one at thst place was great..starting with walter, sergio, ending with Diana. Major World ..rocks!!!

walter

"my toyota sienna 2012....love it."

I just bought a beautiful toyota sienna 2012 I got an excellent offer beautiful people I love mayor world in long island city. ..will recommend everyone to buy any car they need iam so satisfy and please. .

victor

"Great Great Great I am very pleased with the service ."

My dealer gave me great service. He made sure we found a car to meet my standards in my price range . Everyone was vetry kind and honest. My car is a 06 infinity with no damage and low milage looks new!!! THEY MAY BE SALESMEN HOWEVER THEY CARE ABOUT YOU MORE THAN THE SALE...

octavio

"great experience"

Everyone was very helpful. I received my pre-owned car in one day. The price was just what I wanted. There was no hassle. I enjoyed shopping at major world

"pleasant experience"

This was my second time at major world purchasing a vehicle. It was a very pleasant experience once again, everyone was nice and catered to my needs

Andres

"I couldn't have been more happier with my purchase!"

I had been looking for a car for quite sometime in all different types of settings. I have to say my experience in the past with car dealerships have not been pleasant and i was a bit hesitant about even going. I originally saw an AD online for one of their cars and i asked for more information. I was contacted by a lovely receptionist named Denise. Her pleasant and professional demeanor was inviting and made me feel a little better about what i might be expecting upon my visit. I was also then contacted before hand by my salesman Angelo Georgatos. They were very communicative and it made the experience easier and a less strenuous one. I knew what to expect and what i needed to bring as well. When i arrived my salesman Angelo was already waiting to greet me. They have a slightly chaotic but friendly and family like environment. Angelo was a great salesman. He clearly explained everything and didn't try and push a car on me that would have been inappropriate financially or environmentally. When i finally found the car of my dreams after his time and patience and hours walking through their very very large inventory we went back inside to speak to Eric in financing. Ive never been more charmed to sign my name into debt. Of course i got an AMAZING DEAL! I spent all afternoon looking for my car and then dealing with paperwork and it was long and tiring but i couldn't have been in better company and i couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Even Diana Pena with the delivery team was friendly and kept me company staying late after work while i waited for my new happy automotive addition to my family to be washed. I have a beautiful almost new car and i couldn't be more grateful and satifised then i was with MAJORWORLD! I'd definitely recommend them to future car buyers.

Diana Pena, Eric, Angelo Georgatos, Denise

"good service"

I found the car that i was looking for at the right price thanks to dianna,victor and angris, the car was cheaper than what i seen in other dealer and in good condition

Dianna,angris and victor

"I got my dream car!"

With little I know about cars..the only thing I knew is that I desperately needed one...so after seeing massive advertising we went to Major World today...and guess what..2hrs later we driving out in Bmw!!! I have to say one thing..their selection..is AMAZING!!! Never ever seen sooooo many cars in one single place...Great staff, very helpful..thank u major world..u have new customer for life

Peter