Major World

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Major World

Major World Info
About Major World

If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up! Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, working with many banks and lenders to get you approved for a new or used vehicle. We are the largest dealership in the world with over 3,000 used and new vehicles for you to choose from, so we know you will find something that fits your budget. Nearest Transit Station: 46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R) If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up!

About Major World

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday Closed

millie
12/24/2014

"had a great time with the people there"

hi merry Christmas everyone my name is Millie Sanchez and I had a great time at major world lookup Francisco or Mr Westthe greatest guys in the world

frasico fremin

bigooo56
12/24/2014

"Exceptional, Outstanding..... "

Very kind and friendly staff, Salesman Derrick you are the best..... Thanks would definitely recommend any and everybody. MAJOR WORLD #1 Excellent professional team at Major world.

Derrick Jordan,Ruben Torres

Patty
12/23/2014

"Major World is the Best"

I was very thankful for all employees that assisted me in getting my new car. Although I got there late close to closing, I was still taken care of to the very last minute where I was able to drive my new car out the lot. Thank you Major World.

KYLL
12/23/2014

"Great"

This was my 2nd experience w/ major world. Great staff, Salesman Richard was extremely helpful. Paper work was done very quickly. Would definitely recommend to family & friends.

Richard

mississipee23
12/22/2014

"very happy traded my civic for rogue"

I recently was in the market for an Nissan Rogue and was looking to turn in My Honda Civic so i went to "look" at the vehicle at Major cause i knew id see atleast 1 and get a feel for what i wanted but the sales men gave me such a good price that i couldnt say no... the process was quick and easy i got there at about 6 and was out in enough time to finish christmas shopping... over all i am very pleased with the over all service at major the sales man SHERWIN was knowledgeable about my potential car i deffinately say ask for him

S. Goodwin

funkymoondancer

"Excellent"

There service was cordial and very professional. They have the option for DMV Services to processs registration that same day of purchase besides warranties and other amazing perks.

Mauricio Mina

silvachristov
12/22/2014

"Excellent Customer Service at Major World! Thank you"

I am a returned customer at Major World after I bought my first car there 15 years ago. And now I went back to buy my son's first car there. I was pleasantly surprised to recognize some of the same staff members. The quality of work and their courtesy has been outstanding as always. Our salesman Ricardo was so very helpful from beginning to handing off the keys. And Yolanda was so friendly and everything they explained to us was so comprehensive. I wish them Happy Holidays and many more experiences of customers' appreciation to come. Silva Christov, Stamford CT

Ricardo, Yolanda

Deacon

"Smooth and easy"

The fact that I already bought my last car (2003 Ford Taurus) from MW 10 years ago made it easy to come back. The staff was still courteous and helpful, just like 10 years ago. That consistency over a 10 year period goes a long way in deciding were to buy the next one. We were able to get a better car than we expected for a better price than we expected. Kudos to Louis Ortiz and Gory for their help. I drove out with a brand spanking new 2015 Limited Edition Chrysler 200. "U GUYS ROCK".

Louis Ortiz, Gorie.

prettygirl123
12/22/2014

"Friendly and fast service"

friendly and fast service My sales man kermin was great .. Dominique was also very helpful .Will refer a friend.....good job Major World. i will shop there again

kerwin

Cloyne120
12/22/2014

"I got very good service"

I got service all round from start to finish.I bought a car with this company 14 years ago and now it broke down and got service from then and now. I like this company.

Willie Castillo