Major World

43-40 Northern Blvd,
Long Island City, New York 11101
Major World Info
About Major World

If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up! Major World has been the leading dealer in auto sales for over 40 years, working with many banks and lenders to get you approved for a new or used vehicle. We are the largest dealership in the world with over 3,000 used and new vehicles for you to choose from, so we know you will find something that fits your budget. Nearest Transit Station: 46 St.(Queens) (E, M, R) If you can't make it to us , We will Pick You up!

About Major World

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Elaine
3/26/2015

"Elaine Guzma (Lopez) Amazing Service"

Thus place wonderful I love how the employers treat people the guy who helped me was great and I would come back again to buy another car here when I have the chance. Thanks for the great customer service provide and this place is great!!!!

Johanne

"It was Great"

All the employees there were very helpful. Especially David Carona, who was very patient with me and Felicia was very efficient in managing my paperwork. I would definitely recommend someone going to the dealership and I love my new car!

David Carona, Felicia

Kevin J Cantillo

"Great Experience"

Major world has and incredible costumer service. all the people is so polite and always trying to fit a car according to your economic level, I would definitely recommend to go and take a look, you wont regret it.

Roman Ryan

Boomtown
3/26/2015

"Major helpful at Major World!!"

Major World was a terrific experience. Bryan the Sales Manager was very helpful and friendly. Miguel was very patient and caring.He helped me find a vehicle I could realistcally afford.

Bryan the sales manager, Miguel the salesman, and Gori the Financial Manager

Fernfabian
3/26/2015

"My experience at Major World."

This is the second vehicle I bought from them. I am a happy customer who came back to upgrade the vehicle I had bought from them 8 years ago. The staff were very helpful plugging numbers in, accordingly to my budget and the car I was looking for. Definitely I would recommend to a friend or relative to buy a vehicle at Major World.

Ismael (Lefty) and Federico.

Drod72

"Smooth as can be..."

My entire experience at Major World was fantastic. No pressure tactics, knowledgeable salesman (Kenny was fantastic), great vehicles options and financing done right (Sergio was very helpful and a true professional). I will definitely recommend Major World.

Kenny & Sergio

jose chimborazo

"service"

excellent services, great customer service, many different cars to choose from. hope to do business with them in the future. than you for everything that was offered.

Eleanor Evans

"Excellent"

The customer service was excellent. I have no Complaints. I would recommenced Major World to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great expedited service always! It was a pleasure.

jlove9243
3/26/2015

"Friendly, Affordable, and Convenient "

I can't say enough to describe how much of a great experience me and my husband had at Major World.The customer service is excellent, they can even direct you to the best neighborhood eateries. Buying a car isn't always the easiest however with Major it was a smooth process, they work within your budget and really help you to understand every step before signing or paying for anything. Overall my husband and I were more then completely satisfied with Major and have already recommended them to our family and friends.

Mariano

scfok55

"Staffs are Excellent"

When I first came in, I was welcome by a manager. The manager is very knowledgeable and recommends his/her best type of car that is best for certain conditions/ environment. Though he is suggestions are excellent, he is aware that customer is the company's number one priority, so at the end it is really up to the customer. But for me, I had a mid size sedan in mind the whole time, but once I got there, the suv was really the one I bought.

Kevin, and Zhang