Manfredi Motors Inc

Manfredi Motors Inc
Manfredi Motors Inc Info

JM & Legend Leasing

Marquis Auto Leasing

"Would I recommend this dealership? As a woman who knows..."

Would I recommend this dealership? As a woman who knows nothing about cars, I cant rate their cars, but let me rate their customer service for you. It leaves much to be desired, at the least. My mother, about to retire in two weeks, uses her car to drive from Staten Island to Long Island City each day. You can imagine how difficult it's been for to take public transportation. For the entire ten days as of today, so far, they have promised a call back to my mom, my husband, myself and my brother. Because every couple of days, one of us has been on the phone because every couple of days, they promise to call us "tomorrow". Yesterday, Rocco told us that the GMPP adjuster was there as we speak (how convient he was there right when I called), and told me that he'd call me back and let me know what was happening as soon as the adjuster left. He did not. This morning I called, the phone kept ringing. So, I called the manufacturer's headquarters. When they called, they spoke with Burt, who was the orignal person who kept promising to call tomorrow - Burt told them he had spoken to my brother and told him what was going on - that was Monday and he promised my brother a call tomorrow to let my mom know what was happening. Today is Thursday - no calls. The manufacterer is now involved to see the repair through and I have also filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I would never recommend you bring any repair work to this dealer, if you are under warranty. Because, if their not rolling in the cash that day, they don't care. TRUST THE MANFREDI WAY???? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I would love to call Mr. Manfredi himself and ask him what he thinks of his the customer service job his people over at Manfredi Chevrolet are doing - particularly Burt and Rocco. My next move is going to be seven on your side and shame shame shame on fox five. I hope this matter will be resolved as my mom needs her car - It is a necessity when you live on Staten Island and this whole issue and the way MANFREDI has handled themselves is unacceptable if you want to be a self proclaimed expert in customer service. Shame on you Manfredi... Shame on you! I might just right a daily review until this issue resolved to let everyone know how many days it took you to do the right thing.

Burt and Rocco

"Jerking cousin around by indicating he would be approved..."

Jerking cousin around by indicating he would be approved for loan; was disrespectful and condescending when cousin would not co-sign for car; apparently they did not care they were losing not only "a" customer, but all his thirty something friends looking to lease or buy. Stay away - the company's statement about "truth and honesty" is beyond ludicrious to say the least.

steve

"I bought a 2003 dodge durango approx 4ys ago and the..."

I bought a 2003 dodge durango approx 4ys ago and the salesman did his job nicely.Then they gave me crap for my trade in that i could have gotten more selling it out right.They danced around the carfax that said it was in a fender bender and told me it was very little damage and i should have NO CONCERN.Trusting this HONEST dealership that had a banner outside stating "TRUST IS THE MANFREDI WAY" Iwas ok with it and felt ok with it due to that i was buying the extended warrenty.WHAT A MISTAKE! The trucks front end was all messed up and bent.The air lasted me a year,ball joints 2 yrs,tires a yr,brakes a year it was ridiculous.Each time i called the salesman and he said take it to repair that theres nothing he can do.Spoke to manager and he said basically oh well take it to repair-THANKS FOR NOTHING.It was in repair for 3 weeks i kept telling them it doesnt drive straight-they had it 3 weeks and they swore its fixed,went to drive it outta the shop and no way was it fixed.Took it to another shop and thats when it all came out-STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE GUYS

DONT REMEMBER

"I've bought 2 vans from Manfredi and was pleased with..."

I've bought 2 vans from Manfredi and was pleased with both vans I bought. When I went there I had a price in mind and they always delivered. They had more then enough of vans for me to choose from. I will buy my next car or van there again, which will be soon. I will be going there after the new year, when I get my income tax check I will buying my next vehicle by them again. I kinda consider them my family dealership.

don't remember

"You can use your warranty as toilet paper here. They will..."

You can use your warranty as toilet paper here. They will always find some excuse as to why your particular repair isn't covered. After they attempted to scam me for a covered repair, I called Hyundai who verified that I was indeed covered for said repair and put me on a conference call w/ a thug with a tattoo "Vinny Boy" on his bicep. Vinny Boy tried to tell Hyundai that I wasn't the original owner of the vehicle and was thus, not qualified under the warrany. This was despite the fact that I bought the car right off their showroom and had purchased the extended warranty from them. Needless to say, Hyundai told the thief to fix the car at no charge. Stay far away from these thieves.

Vinny Boy