Manhattan Motors

7 Reviews of Manhattan Motors

September 07, 2017

"Great little dealership"

- Professor 1979

They sell dependable cars, no junkers, and at fair prices. The owner is honest and will negotiate. They have a wide range of good warranties.

Patty Duffy
Sep 08, 2017 -

Manhattan Motors responded

Thank you for your positive review of Manhattan Motors. We enjoyed doing business with you and glad you found a great deal on a vehicle that works for your family!

August 26, 2017

"Real pleasure doing business with the Staff"

- Blue Sonor

They are very knowledgable on the vehicles they sell.Very friendly and family atmosphere.I would by another vehicle thru them.All their vehicles are checked by certified mechanics.

Patty Duffy
August 25, 2017

"Great people and happy with service "

- khiddsmoke88

I love Manhattan motors the people there was so easy to work with and patient and I'm happy with my car greatly priced and all

August 25, 2017

"Great customer service and friendly staff"

- Johnny Fortini

This dealership prides themselves on being honest and upfront! Incredibly friendly and very helpful staff, they are happy to accommodate you with any questions or needs you have regarding your new vehicle! Definitely gave Manhattan Motors a chance when it comes time to finding your next used vehicle!

"Repeat customer trust"

- Quinten Pultz

As a repeat customer, I had complete trust in the manner in which I would be treated. No pressure, no worrying about being rushed or pushed into making a purchase. All staff are very knowledgeable and treated me with respect.

Manhattan Motors responded

Thank you for continually trusting Manhattan Motors for your vehicle needs. It was a pleasure working with you as we continue our relationship. Enjoy your new truck!

"Really great experience!"

- Bearded beast

I felt really comfortable as soon as I walked into the door. Ryan was really friendly and wasn't pushy at all. The vehicle we ended up purchasing was very clean and priced really well. Overall it was a great experience and we will be doing more business there and telling our friends to give them a call.

Manhattan Motors responded

I had a great time working with you on your new vehicle. I promise that your experience will be even better the next time I have the pleasure of working with you again.

August 24, 2017

"Great buying experience from a trustworthy business."

- Trox

Buying a new or used car is often a stressful ordeal, but working with Ryan has made the process enjoyable. Ryan knows his inventory inside and out, is honest, and is the only person I completely trust to when it comes to purchasing a used vehicle. I would rate Manhattan Motors 6 stars if I could.

Manhattan Motors responded

Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with others. I enjoyed working with your family and hope to help you when your next vehicle need arises.