Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Belvidere, Illinois 61008
Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

Swimming200
2/08/2016

"BRENT WOODWARD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brent went above and beyond in helping me find the perfect car for my specific needs. I really needed a car fast and he delivered every single time I met with him. The only person I trust and understands what I needed was Brent!!! Can't thank him enough for being such an amazing person. I will definitely be back to buy another car from Brent.

Brent Woodward

Alfred1935
2/06/2016

"Awesome"

Stop by and see Brent. Hes not only a great salesperson but a really great guy. Best experience ever. Fast and friendly service. No hassle!!

Brent, Steve

xray328
2/05/2016

"Great Experience"

Great experience buying a used 2009 Accord here. In and out quickly, agreed on the price we discussed over the phone, no pressure in financing department. A+, the kind of car buying experience everyone hopes for. Definitely worth the drive.

Brianna

Shattuck2014
1/25/2016

"Salesman Brent Woodward rocks!"

Brent had been helping me find just the right truck for our family. We were in no rush and he was completely understanding. Got our truck today and Brent made it happen. I usually would travel into Chicago for a vehicle but it was so nice to have a cool sales guy I could trust right here in Belvidere. Brent knows a lot about all kinds of makes which helped he saved me a lot of research and footwork.

Brent

Dug73
1/15/2016

"Friendly dealer"

Great staff! Arrived and within seconds Nikki was there to answer all my questions about the vehicle. She quickly had the truck ready for a test drive in 4 degree winter weather. The dealer let me drive the vehicle over an hour away to get my money no questions asked! Asked for a new set of wipers, no problem they changed them! I would recommend this dealer to anyone! And I will go back for my next vehicle as well. Thank you Nikki! Thank you to all employees and Manley Ford. Doug Bogden.

Nicolette Shiflett

Doublea1922
12/17/2015

"Seamless transaction"

So I went into the dealership knowing what I wanted and pretty much knew what that margin was on the vehicle. So this review is based on the service. Was met by my salesman, Sean and let him know what I was looking for, he was timely in getting me the vehicle and worked out a deal. He was attentive and helpful with his main concern was my satisfaction with the service he was providing. Straightforward honest transaction. Service department did a great job getting it all ready for pickup. Would recommend to friends and family and next purchase of my ford will be here.

Sean Bell

Cmarie89
12/15/2015

"Bought a GMC Terrain"

We were helped by Brent and he was phenomenal. He went above and beyond to make the deal work out. Would highly recommend Manleys to anyone.

Brent and Sean

Rimac04
11/02/2015

"Not pushy"

The sales person was knowledeable and not pushy at all. He understood the price point I wanted to stay in and did not try to push me beyond that.

Brent Woodward

reb73
10/23/2015

"Great buying experience."

Marisa was well prepared and informative on the LIncoln models,and was persistent in identifying our specific desires , to the point of requesting our personal visit to the dealership to see a color that she felt we would like instead of our initial request, and we ultimately wholeheartedly agreed. We now are the proud owners of a Dune colored 2016 MKX, fully equipped. Jane and Bob Barkei

Marisa

janelcrash
10/08/2015

"Amazing car buying! "

My experience was awesome! The dealer was so informative and knew all about the different technologies that were included on the car. He was very knowledgeable and really took his time to explain each gadget. I searched all over the surrounding areas and did not find a dealer that was as good as Sean Bell. I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone!

Sean Bell