Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Belvidere, Illinois 61008
Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

Hailey12
8/09/2015

"The whole experience was great!!"

Stephanie hampton was our sales person and she was GREAT!! She made the experience easy and actually talked to us on a personal level and not just a salesman. I got exactly what I wanted and for a good price too! She was a great help and kept the experience fun.

kirk821
7/26/2015

"good!"

Would definitely recommend working with Stephanie to friends and family! The overall experience with the dealership was good. When in the market for purchasing a vehicle in the future, we will be checking out Manley.

Stephanie

Rikeb
7/25/2015

"Fantastic you don't need go anywhere else"

Kerry is the most professional sales person you'll ever meet friendly to the point and absolutely cares for his customer to be completely satisfied with their purchase?? Manley motors staff will make you so happy with your purchase that you will never shop any where else for a vehicle??

Kerry boetcher

fred
7/25/2015

"Out standing dealership"

I was very pleased to walk in and find everybody so friendly. Met a lot of people that I have dealt with for the last few years and it was overall great feeling. My sales person was on his toes and very good at explaining things about vehicle I was going to purchase. His name was Kerry Boettcher, so stop in look him up. Thanks to Joe, mark, mike ,Chris and all the staff there I got the vehicle I felt was for me. THANKS MANLEY FORD!!!!!

Kerry

jwhalez4
7/21/2015

"2 month process finally completed"

My car was totaled on June 23rd and stopped in to see my friend Kerry to see what he could do for me. We test drove a few cars and tried getting into a Fusion that I unfortunately had to pass on. After a few weeks and about 5-10 visits, I finally found the car that I wanted but was unfortunately in Steven's Point, WI. I talked with Kerry about it and he took the necessary steps to get the car down to Belvidere for me. After a few hours of dealing, we finally came up with an agreement and needless to say I am extremely satisfied with what I have. Everyone in the dealership was very patient with me and I was definitely a headache of a customer.

Kerry Boettcher and Steve Boardman

Chief B
7/06/2015

"purchase of 2015 F150"

On June 30, 2015, I purchased a New Ford F 150 from Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln. Stephanie was the sales person and was very knowledgeable about the product and helped me find the truck I wanted. Was looking for a used truck and found out I could afford a new one. They worked well with me in finding financing for the purchase and gave us a very fair price on the trade in. Would be a five star but had a couple small issues. One it was a dealer trade vehicle and to no fault of their own came with some small scratches. They took care of that issue, with the help of the body shop. The other issue was once in financing kept on wanting to put extended warranty in the deal. After a short period of discussion it was taken care of also. In closing I would advise you to ask for Stephanie when you visit for she is a five star salesperson and an asset to the dealership.

Stephanie Hampton, Joe, Chris, and Steve

jbolino
6/27/2015

"NEW CAR BUY"

Looking used, but bought New!!! Thanks to the expert staff. All of my friends in the car business use to be in Sycamore where I live. Joe the owner. Brian the sale's manager. Mark, the service Manager. People I've known and trusted for over 20 years. Now there in Belvidere, so it was a easy ride from Sycamore to by my fifth new car from friends. They hooked me up with Stephanie and the rest was easy!!!.

Stephanie, Brian,Mark

Molly650
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

This was my first time leasing a car--Stephanie Hampton and all the employees at Manley's could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. The reason I went with Manley's is because of Stephanie's friendly approach.

2015Ecoboost
6/22/2015

"Satisfied "

Manely Ford made my car buying a breeze. I walked in just hoping I could get a loan for a car, because I am a 20 year old with no cosigner. Stephanie Hampton worked with me & filled all my needs/wants. Beyond my belief Stephanie made it possible for me to drive off the lot in a 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost! Thank you so much Manley Ford & Stephanie Hampton!

april29
5/27/2015

"Love This Dealership"

I had my parents follow me to Manley Ford so I could have my car looked at under warranty and after walking out of the service dept. To get in my parents truck they weren't in there. Needless to say after Stephanie talking with them and after a test drive they left in their new Lincoln Mkz. Stephanie is one of the nicest, down to earth sales people I have ever met. She knows her cars well and I'm happy to have worked with her.