Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

mari.L
3/25/2015

"Great dealership"

I have always had an amazing experience . At Manley's belvidere Ford dealer. I have bought about 5 cars from them though the years. And have always been a pleasant experience buying a car. I have already recommended this dealership to multiple people for when they are looking to buy a new vehicle.Thanks Jim Schaffer for always being helpful,

Jim Schaffer

hrfd
3/11/2015

"buying new truck"

Was looking for a new truck over all was one of the beat experience in buying a new vehicle I will return when I need a new vehicle

Stephanie

marlettp
3/04/2015

"Great place to purchase a vehicle."

I was looking for a new vehicle after mine had become immobile. The entire car buying experience was probably the most pleasant I have ever been through. Stephanie Jones was an excellent salesperson and helped us out a great deal. We went in with kind of a general idea of what we were looking for, and she steered us in the right direction. I have already recommended this dealership to multiple people for when they are looking to buy a new vehicle.

Stephanie Jones

Roadrunner1981
2/27/2015

"Above & Beyond"

I had an amazing experience at Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln when I bought a new car when mine was totaled. It was from beginning to end an amazing experience all because of Stephanie Garrett-Hamptons expert help. She went above and beyond throughout the whole process. She even picked my up at the rental car place because I didn't have a ride to the dealership to pick up the new car. She cared about what I wanted and took the time to do things right. I've bought 3 cars here and would definitely come back again in the future. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Garrett-Hampton

Pdote86
2/25/2015

"Kerry makes the car buying process simple!"

I explained to Kerry the options i was looking for with my next vehicle and he found a great looking car with everything I asked for!! Great sales rep that actually listens to you. He even followed up the next day seeing how I liked the vehicle. A++ service! Will buy from again!!

Kerry Boettcher

tloper7521988
2/23/2015

"Great Service "

This experience was my first with buying a car. I can say that I was very pleased! The ones I encountered were very friendly and listened to what we were looking for. It was a great experience!!

Richard Cook & Stephanie Hampton

Paul L.
2/14/2015

"absolutely best dealer i have dealt with. #1 A+"

Through extensive research for a newer car for my wife, i came across an suv online for sale through Manley Motors. I called to talk to someone before traveling to see the vehicle. I spoke with Stephanie Hampton on the phone, i could tell just from a phone conversation it was going to be a pleasure to work with her and Manley Motors. Stephanie was the one who took the car in on trade and was able to give me great detail about the car, tell me how well the previous owner took car of it, provided a carfax with service reports to show how well the car was taken car of. I was already in love with the car and knew my wife would be as well before even looking at it. My wife and I went to look at the vehicle that night, and from the moment we walked in everyone treated us with respect and as a valued customer. They also treated my year and a half old son that loved running around looking at the cars in the show room with great appreciation! Every interaction with Stephanie was great, she helped us out so much with our purchase. The best part is there was NO pressure for us to buy a car we didn't want. Stephanie showed us some options of other suv's like the type we were looking for, but we explained how we really like the one we found with it having AWD and she was more than ok with it. NO pressure for us to buy something we weren't crazy about or something we couldn't afford, like many other dealers have tried in the past. Stephanie was very helpful and made the purchase very smooth from the beginning. It showed how hard Stephanie, and James Schaffer worked to get the vehicle to fit in our budget with my trade, gap insurance, extended warranty and roadside assistance included! Thank you Manley Motors for giving me and my family the best car buying experience. I will highly recommend Stephanie Hampton and Manley Motors to anyone in the market for buying a new or QUALITY used vehicle.

Stephanie Hampton and James Schaffer

Letscdoo
2/03/2015

"Customer Service Was Excellent!!!!"

My wife and I would like to give a big thanks to Joe Hamblock General manager, and Stephanie Hampton sales consultant, Jim Schaffer, for everything you did for my wife and I. Their sales department is the best I have ever seen. My wife and I will see you in the near future again. We highly recommend manly motor sales department. Thank you for making our dealing with you very relaxing. Thank you Rob and Cathy Frint.

Stephanie Hampton

Kiwi
1/31/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We have bought now a Ford Escape 2014 and this week a new F-150 2014. Excellent salesman - Robert Bates and Finance Manager Jim Schaffer. We would recommend this pair to everyone. If you would like a hassle free sales experience and the best financial person around seek out the two of them at Manley's Belvidere Ford. Absolutely the best customer service and great people around Rockford & Belvidere.

Robert Bates

kcs66
1/05/2015

"great staff"

I worked with Stephanie Hampton and could not be happier. She was wonderful to deal with and has helped out so much even after the sale. The parts guys are great too!!!!!!! I did enjoy my experience at the dealership very much !!

Stephanie Hampton