Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Belvidere, Illinois 61008
Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

brian.marcum
5/04/2015

"Bought Used 2013 Fusion"

Purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium. This car was actually located at their branch in Wisconsin and they had it down here the next day for me to look at. I was easily able to schedule a time with Stephanie Jones to look at the car. Stephanie even stayed late that day to help me work out a deal to purchase the vehicle. The dealership was able to work with me on getting a good price on the vehicle and out the door that evening. Highly recommend this dealer.

Stephanie Jones

giv
5/04/2015

"Excellent experience"

It was wonderful working with Stephanie Hampton. She was very well informed on the MKX and answered any questions we had. She and the dealership was very accommodating with our purchase. Thank you.

Stephanie Hampton

Raven
5/03/2015

"Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!"

Our sales associate Stephanie Hampton did an excellent job of asking us the right questions to find the perfect Ford Edge, that is by far the best vehicle we've ever owned! Superb sales associate!!!

Stephanie Hampton

Jason B
5/01/2015

"Brand new focus"

My wife and I were able to get into a brand new Focus for a very reasonable price and rate. Kerry, Jim, and the rest of the staff were very friendly and took the time to help us get our car, even with sub par credit.

Kerry, Jim

Bshay1977
4/27/2015

"Great quality local service!"

We were planning on driving into Chicago to purchase a used car that we were pre-approved for but thought we would swing by our local Manley Motors dealership to see what they had. Upon arrival we notice a 2014 Fusion Hybrid that we stopped to look at. We were professionally greeted by Stepahnie Jones and she answered all of our questions and within a few minutes we were off on our test drive. I really liked that Stephanie let my family and I take the car out on our own, she came off in a very courteous and non threatening manner. Once we returned we went inside to see if this car was something that we could afford. Stephanie and her Sales manager Brian worked with us to a fair price for the vehicle that both parties could agree on. Once deciding we couldn't have been more happy in dealing with Mr Schaffer in the financing office, what a great guy! Jim explained everything in detail and made my wife and I very comfortable in deciding the terms of our new loan. In addition one added bonus was that we were in an out of the dealership within 2 hours and back home, no long drawn out process at Manley's! Thanks Joe Hamblock on the great team!

Stephanie Jones and Jim Schaffer

dlswan
4/22/2015

"A+A+A+"

I wanted to take a moment and say a few words about Manley’s Belvidere Ford Lincoln and salesman Kerry Boettcher. My husband and I have had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry 4 times in the last year and a half. Every time he has greeted us with a smile and a handshake. He’s been very nice, polite, courteous. He is a definite people person who at all times made us feel very comfortable, with a no pressure attitude. He made sure at every moment we were comfortable and happy with our decisions. All members who helped were all at the top of their game for us. This last car purchase will be the 39th ford for our family and the last 4 were from Manley’s Motors/Kerry. He is a definite wonderful member of your sales team. He went above and beyond every moment. We will continue to always think of Manley’s Belvidere Ford Lincoln s as our place to shop for all future car/ truck purchases. We will also not hesitate to tell friends and family about our great experience’s. Thank you Kerry and all the other people who have made buying a car a good experience. A+ A+ A+

Kerry Boettcher

mari.L
3/25/2015

"Great dealership"

I have always had an amazing experience . At Manley's belvidere Ford dealer. I have bought about 5 cars from them though the years. And have always been a pleasant experience buying a car. I have already recommended this dealership to multiple people for when they are looking to buy a new vehicle.Thanks Jim Schaffer for always being helpful,

Jim Schaffer

hrfd
3/11/2015

"buying new truck"

Was looking for a new truck over all was one of the beat experience in buying a new vehicle I will return when I need a new vehicle

Stephanie

marlettp
3/04/2015

"Great place to purchase a vehicle."

I was looking for a new vehicle after mine had become immobile. The entire car buying experience was probably the most pleasant I have ever been through. Stephanie Jones was an excellent salesperson and helped us out a great deal. We went in with kind of a general idea of what we were looking for, and she steered us in the right direction. I have already recommended this dealership to multiple people for when they are looking to buy a new vehicle.

Stephanie Jones

Roadrunner1981
2/27/2015

"Above & Beyond"

I had an amazing experience at Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln when I bought a new car when mine was totaled. It was from beginning to end an amazing experience all because of Stephanie Garrett-Hamptons expert help. She went above and beyond throughout the whole process. She even picked my up at the rental car place because I didn't have a ride to the dealership to pick up the new car. She cared about what I wanted and took the time to do things right. I've bought 3 cars here and would definitely come back again in the future. Thank you Stephanie!

Stephanie Garrett-Hampton