Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

jbolino
6/27/2015

"NEW CAR BUY"

Looking used, but bought New!!! Thanks to the expert staff. All of my friends in the car business use to be in Sycamore where I live. Joe the owner. Brian the sale's manager. Mark, the service Manager. People I've known and trusted for over 20 years. Now there in Belvidere, so it was a easy ride from Sycamore to by my fifth new car from friends. They hooked me up with Stephanie and the rest was easy!!!.

Stephanie, Brian,Mark

Molly650
6/23/2015

"Great Experience"

This was my first time leasing a car--Stephanie Hampton and all the employees at Manley's could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. The reason I went with Manley's is because of Stephanie's friendly approach.

2015Ecoboost
6/22/2015

"Satisfied "

Manely Ford made my car buying a breeze. I walked in just hoping I could get a loan for a car, because I am a 20 year old with no cosigner. Stephanie Hampton worked with me & filled all my needs/wants. Beyond my belief Stephanie made it possible for me to drive off the lot in a 2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost! Thank you so much Manley Ford & Stephanie Hampton!

april29
5/27/2015

"Love This Dealership"

I had my parents follow me to Manley Ford so I could have my car looked at under warranty and after walking out of the service dept. To get in my parents truck they weren't in there. Needless to say after Stephanie talking with them and after a test drive they left in their new Lincoln Mkz. Stephanie is one of the nicest, down to earth sales people I have ever met. She knows her cars well and I'm happy to have worked with her.

Neuby77
5/16/2015

"Fantastic experience!!!"

Just wanted to take a moment to share my experience with Manley's and my salesman, Kerry Boettcher. Kerry kept a phenomenal line of communication with myself throughout the entire transaction, over the course of the two weeks he spent locating the exact truck I was searching for. Between all the phone calls and texts, Kerry has a way of making you feel as though you have a friend or family member working for you. Hands-down the best salesman that I've had the pleasure of working with! Working with the manager and even the gentleman in the financing department was a pleasure as well. I've told friends and family about the absolutely positive experience I had with Manleys, and will undoubtedly make them my first choice in future dealings! A+

Kerry Boettcher

Middleton, Thomas9
5/05/2015

"Absolutely a blessing"

My experience at Manley's is one that I am truly grateful for and I will never forget the absolutely commendable assistance of Kerry Boettcher. I had been struggling for quite some time with my Previous vehicle and The restrictions I placed upon my self because of the negative thoughts on the life of my so called "babe". After constant complaints to my friends and family about feeling like my ride was holding me back from spreading my wings and expanding my mind, I was suggested to at least give Manley's a try. I took the advice and I was referred to and met with Someone that I wasn't sure just from hearing Would be so welcoming, Honest, accommodating and so cool. I was very surprised and I knew this to be the truth after meeting Kerry. I honestly had doubts that I would get my car being so new to a dealership experience, but He made it happen. I tell you what, I hear the ringing of Kerry's "I told you I'd take care of you" everytime I reflect on taking that chance. Since then I've been so much more happier and content with The flow of my life. I will absolutely be looking for the assistance and hospitality of Kerry when its time for an upgrade. I will be sure to refer my friends family and coworkers to Manley ford and Kerry. I now have all I need and the peace of mind I've been striving for. Our blessings come in many different forms and there is not a doubt in my mind that Kerry was one of mine.

Kerry Boettcher

brian.marcum
5/04/2015

"Bought Used 2013 Fusion"

Purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium. This car was actually located at their branch in Wisconsin and they had it down here the next day for me to look at. I was easily able to schedule a time with Stephanie Jones to look at the car. Stephanie even stayed late that day to help me work out a deal to purchase the vehicle. The dealership was able to work with me on getting a good price on the vehicle and out the door that evening. Highly recommend this dealer.

Stephanie Jones

giv
5/04/2015

"Excellent experience"

It was wonderful working with Stephanie Hampton. She was very well informed on the MKX and answered any questions we had. She and the dealership was very accommodating with our purchase. Thank you.

Raven
5/03/2015

"Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!"

Our sales associate Stephanie Hampton did an excellent job of asking us the right questions to find the perfect Ford Edge, that is by far the best vehicle we've ever owned! Superb sales associate!!!

Jason B
5/01/2015

"Brand new focus"

My wife and I were able to get into a brand new Focus for a very reasonable price and rate. Kerry, Jim, and the rest of the staff were very friendly and took the time to help us get our car, even with sub par credit.

Kerry, Jim