Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln

Belvidere, Illinois 61008
Manley's Belvidere Ford Lincoln Info

Max Doderer
4/27/2016

"This Dealer comes highly recommended with a 5 Star rating."

There was a need to upgrade our transportation needs. What better source than going to the internet and viewing what's being offered under cars.com. Since we've driven several Lincolns in the past and they have fit our needs. It was our intent to go back to them. There we viewed a listing by Manley's Belvidere Lincoln that seemed suited for our needs. I called making sure that the Lincoln was still in stock, and then indicated that I'd be there between 2-3 pm. The car that I was interested in was a 2012 Lincoln MKZ. Upon arriving their I was greeted by Brent Woodward, Sales Consultant who was very warm, cordial & understood the car business. After some small talk he proceeded to have the car brought out for viewing and highlighted it's features. I had a budget to work with, was also aware of Lincoln's 6 year warranty on some of their Lincolns that offered bumper to bumper protection. I asked if this Lincoln would qualify ? I was told that it would. It was now a matter of finalizing the price. After about 5 minutes, their sales manager,Kenny Boettcher joined us. Without much ado a final price was reached. After finalizing the paper work the following day, Brent, the sales consultant spent over an hour reviewing all of it's features available on this Lincoln. This has never happened to us before. In all of my years I've never been treated so fine at an Auto Dealer. For anyone in the Rockford area this should be your dealer.

Brent Woodward, Kerry Boettcher

Cheryl
3/11/2016

"Outstanding experience"

I cannot speak highly enough regarding my recent experience with Manley's Ford Lincoln. Joe Hambloch, General Manager, and Shawn Bell, Salesman were exceptional. There was never any high pressure. They were the most accommodating of any car salesman I have ever dealt with. I will highly recommend Manley Ford to all my family and friends when looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you Joe and Shawn for an exceptional experience.

Joe Hambloch, Shaun Bell

Big Steve
3/06/2016

"Service"

The service department is great and fast they always have a smile and are very helpful! I even got a free wash. I cant say enough about them I will return in fact I will make my next car purchase from them.

Dont know

Violet
2/13/2016

"Oil change"

Such great Customer service. I was treated like I was spending a lot of money, all I got was an oil change (took advantage of a coupon for the Works, though). Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. Thank you for the great service!

Mike / Service desk

Swimming200
2/08/2016

"BRENT WOODWARD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brent went above and beyond in helping me find the perfect car for my specific needs. I really needed a car fast and he delivered every single time I met with him. The only person I trust and understands what I needed was Brent!!! Can't thank him enough for being such an amazing person. I will definitely be back to buy another car from Brent.

Brent Woodward

Alfred1935
2/06/2016

"Awesome"

Stop by and see Brent. Hes not only a great salesperson but a really great guy. Best experience ever. Fast and friendly service. No hassle!!

Brent, Steve

xray328
2/05/2016

"Great Experience"

Great experience buying a used 2009 Accord here. In and out quickly, agreed on the price we discussed over the phone, no pressure in financing department. A+, the kind of car buying experience everyone hopes for. Definitely worth the drive.

Brianna

Shattuck2014
1/25/2016

"Salesman Brent Woodward rocks!"

Brent had been helping me find just the right truck for our family. We were in no rush and he was completely understanding. Got our truck today and Brent made it happen. I usually would travel into Chicago for a vehicle but it was so nice to have a cool sales guy I could trust right here in Belvidere. Brent knows a lot about all kinds of makes which helped he saved me a lot of research and footwork.

Brent

Dug73
1/15/2016

"Friendly dealer"

Great staff! Arrived and within seconds Nikki was there to answer all my questions about the vehicle. She quickly had the truck ready for a test drive in 4 degree winter weather. The dealer let me drive the vehicle over an hour away to get my money no questions asked! Asked for a new set of wipers, no problem they changed them! I would recommend this dealer to anyone! And I will go back for my next vehicle as well. Thank you Nikki! Thank you to all employees and Manley Ford. Doug Bogden.

Nicolette Shiflett

Doublea1922
12/17/2015

"Seamless transaction"

So I went into the dealership knowing what I wanted and pretty much knew what that margin was on the vehicle. So this review is based on the service. Was met by my salesman, Sean and let him know what I was looking for, he was timely in getting me the vehicle and worked out a deal. He was attentive and helpful with his main concern was my satisfaction with the service he was providing. Straightforward honest transaction. Service department did a great job getting it all ready for pickup. Would recommend to friends and family and next purchase of my ford will be here.

Sean Bell