Marchese Chevrolet

Marchese Chevrolet
Marchese Chevrolet Info

East Hills Chevrolet

Paul Conte Chevrolet

"great car buying experiance"

bought a preowned volt to commute with salesmen spent hours going over features set up my onstar and Bluetooth introduced service department staff all in all a very easy buy thanx guys

btian

"Great Place!"

Great experience! Great selection and awesome prices!! This is the second vehicle we purchased and the sales and service staff are very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Devin

"Terrible and RUDE!"

Absolutely the worst dealer I have ever worked with. They had my truck for 3 months and were lying about everything. Went to the dealer when they said they were working on it and they never even started!!!. Very rude when picking up the truck. There was a new dash light that came on when i picked up the truck(that wasn't on when I dropped it off) Went back to the service manager and he said "not my problem" Brought it to my mechanic and it was a couple wires that they never connected again!!! Instead of saying "okay no problem we can take a look" he told me it had nothing to do with them! Very disappointing can not explain how upset I was throughout this whole process.

n/a

"Bait and Switch Prices, RUDE staff"

The rudest, most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. They tried to bait and switch me with listing a lower price on carguru.com and then pretending that the post was "wrong". When I complained and tried to get an answer from the salesman, Daniel, he told me I was wrong, and I could just leave. I then asked to speak to a manager, Brian, who was joking with Daniel in the background. Brian told me not to be "snippy" and when I told him how rude Daniel was, he said Daniel is Canadian, that's how he comes across. They would not honor the price listed for the vehicle and were incredibly rude and unprofessional. STAY AWAY!

Daniel, Brian

"Great dealership"

Our recent car purchase was our second purchase from Marchese. They are friendly, helpful and not at all pushy. They want you to get the best car for your budget, and treated us with dignity and respect. We visited other dealerships, but at every other dealership we ran into the typical pushy car salesmen. Marchese's employees seem to have a low turnover rate, which is a good thing, to see a familiar face every few years!

Ian & Chris

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased an new car from Marchese and the overall process was very smooth and painless. They were very knowledgeable and willing to accommodate me as a customer. They were able to walk me through the entire process and I think I ended up getting a good deal. I would highly recommend them if you are looking into a new car.

Ian Sparrow

"After shopping for used cars at many other dealers we were "

After shopping for used cars at many other dealers we were impressed with the friendliness and the knowledge of the Malibu we purchased. All questions were answered clearly with no hesitation. We feel good about our purchase and would not hestitate to purchase another car from these sales people. THANKS The Dillons.

Ian Sparrow and Christopher Burbank

"Ian Sparrow is the best!"

At first we were greeted by Rock the coolest dog ever! As my eight year old continued to beg for the cookies they had out; my two year old began to give Rock the dog nose kisses! Ian came over and was so down to earth and fun. I've never been to such a family friendly dealership. They helped me through every step of the way and put up with the crazy chaos of being a mom with two young boys in a dealership alone. Thank You to Ian and the gang! Love my new car!

"Buying Experience"

My buying experience was very quick and easy, they understood I was in a time crunch, and they had everything very organized to get me on the road as quick as possible. You can tell the company culture from the owner down, is very good, as all the employees are friendly and made you feel welcome and appreciated. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting good service and attention.

Ian, Chris & Brian

"Great service "

My experience with this deal was great the sales staff was very Helpful. they also knew the product they were selling and made sure it was up to Chevy specs. and were very professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership and sales man to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.