Marchese Chevrolet

Marchese Chevrolet Info

JNS
3/03/2015

"Great customer service!"

Just bought my car there in January and I was 100% with the service I recieved. My dad has been going to the dealer for years as well and loves everyone there. Great dealer!! Dray is the man and took great care of me!

Dray

JasFlash
11/02/2014

"Awesome first experience"

I bought my first car from this dealership and the experience was great. Not only did they assist me fast and easily but Daniel was a great teacher in driving manual. Chris was another great asset too the company as he was extremely easy to work with and really kept trying until everything worked out for me.

Daniel and Chris

vicky3333
10/24/2014

"Amazing Experience!"

I went with a friend that purchased a car at Marchese Chevrolet. Daniel Gibson ,the sales representative was extremely informative and his service was outstanding! My friend purchased a manual 2010 Honda Civic; at the time she'd never driven a manual car before. Daniel extended his service so much he even spent extra time teaching her how to drive it!! Chris (finance) was very helpful as well--he made getting the car possible! I highly recommend this dealership! When it is time for me to purchase another car, I will definitely be visiting Marchese Chevrolet!

Daniel Gibson

JosephCaldara
10/08/2014

"great car buying experiance"

bought a preowned volt to commute with salesmen spent hours going over features set up my onstar and Bluetooth introduced service department staff all in all a very easy buy thanx guys

btian

rock222
10/08/2014

"Great Place!"

Great experience! Great selection and awesome prices!! This is the second vehicle we purchased and the sales and service staff are very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Devin

Eddie Bazinet
9/17/2014

"Terrible and RUDE!"

Absolutely the worst dealer I have ever worked with. They had my truck for 3 months and were lying about everything. Went to the dealer when they said they were working on it and they never even started!!!. Very rude when picking up the truck. There was a new dash light that came on when i picked up the truck(that wasn't on when I dropped it off) Went back to the service manager and he said "not my problem" Brought it to my mechanic and it was a couple wires that they never connected again!!! Instead of saying "okay no problem we can take a look" he told me it had nothing to do with them! Very disappointing can not explain how upset I was throughout this whole process.

n/a

vivalagos
9/04/2014

"Bait and Switch Prices, RUDE staff"

The rudest, most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. They tried to bait and switch me with listing a lower price on carguru.com and then pretending that the post was "wrong". When I complained and tried to get an answer from the salesman, Daniel, he told me I was wrong, and I could just leave. I then asked to speak to a manager, Brian, who was joking with Daniel in the background. Brian told me not to be "snippy" and when I told him how rude Daniel was, he said Daniel is Canadian, that's how he comes across. They would not honor the price listed for the vehicle and were incredibly rude and unprofessional. STAY AWAY!

Daniel, Brian

Heatherlynch9
6/21/2014

"Great dealership"

Our recent car purchase was our second purchase from Marchese. They are friendly, helpful and not at all pushy. They want you to get the best car for your budget, and treated us with dignity and respect. We visited other dealerships, but at every other dealership we ran into the typical pushy car salesmen. Marchese's employees seem to have a low turnover rate, which is a good thing, to see a familiar face every few years!

Ian & Chris

bsee
6/21/2014

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased an new car from Marchese and the overall process was very smooth and painless. They were very knowledgeable and willing to accommodate me as a customer. They were able to walk me through the entire process and I think I ended up getting a good deal. I would highly recommend them if you are looking into a new car.

Ian Sparrow

tald
6/20/2014

"After shopping for used cars at many other dealers we were "

After shopping for used cars at many other dealers we were impressed with the friendliness and the knowledge of the Malibu we purchased. All questions were answered clearly with no hesitation. We feel good about our purchase and would not hestitate to purchase another car from these sales people. THANKS The Dillons.

Ian Sparrow and Christopher Burbank