Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Internet Sales Manager
Bob Cleveland, Sales Consultant, Mark Miller Subaru Midtown

Bob Cleveland

August 19, 2017

"Great service, excellent spot to wait. Very nice people."

- Jackie D

Great service, excellent spot to wait. Very nice people. This time I didn't have an appointment, but still was served quickly and nicely. Love love my Subaru!

Jorg Reyes

August 19, 2017

"Loved my Experience, Love my Subie"

- Soteria

I had Anthony & Chase help educate me about Subaru options and walk me through purchasing my Subaru. Go with these guys!! They were both very knowledgeable, honest, and friendly. No pressure, no severe negotiations, no pushing me to purchase a vehicle. It was such a relaxing and fun experience to find my Subie that fit me, my personality, my budget, and my dream wish list. These guys went the extra mile to make this purchase very fun, enjoyable, and easy. I absolutely love my car and would recommend others to buy here!

Chase Kunz
Anthony Swenson

August 17, 2017

"Friendly, efficient sales and service"

- Labcab1870

I have worked with Mark Miller Subaru Midtown since March, 2007 and have always been well served by the sales and service staff. Never disappointed with the efficient service for both our Tribecca and Outback.

Chet Schneider