Mark Mitsubishi

Mark Mitsubishi

Call
Mark Mitsubishi Info
About Mark Mitsubishi

Are you looking for a new vehicle? Look no further, Mark Mitsubishi has a large selection of new and used cars, trucks, and cross-over's including the Mitsubishi Lancer, Mitsubishi Galant, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Endeavor, or the speedy Lancer Evolution. Mark Mitsubishi has an extensive pre-owned inventory. Every used vehicle has received our Multi-Point Inspection before it reaches YOU. Mark Mitsubishi is a locally owned and operated Mitsubishi dealership in Albuquerque since December 2009. Mark was born and raised in New Mexico and is excited to offer a family-owned atmosphere in his stores. At Mark Mitsubishi, we are dedicated to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. When you purchase a vehicle at Mark Mitsubishi, you will receive the white glove treatment from start to finish. Our Service Department is staffed with Mitsubishi Certified Service Advisors and Technicians so we can bring your vehicle back to new! We also have a Parts and Accessory Department that carries factory original equipment parts for your Mitsubishi. Mark Mitsubishi is conveniently located on San Mateo, a block SouthEast from Cliff Amusement Park, just north of Montgomery. We service Metro Albuquerque, South Valley, Rio Rancho, Farmington, Las Cruces, Gallup, Santa Fe and surrounding New Mexico cities. Come to Mark Mitsubishi, we'll take good care of you!

About Mark Mitsubishi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

"Still waiting for them to come through on their part of..."

Still waiting for them to come through on their part of the commitment that got me to sign 5 years of my life away. Apparently they make you sign a little waiver that says you have 30 days until the commitment is expired, and every time you call to ask them they tell you they will "call you later". So I'm pretty much being robbed of my trade-in. Would not recommend this place to anyone so far they are not holding up to their commitment, and robbing me of my trade-in

Thomas

"I recently purchased an Outlander Sport and had a very..."

I recently purchased an Outlander Sport and had a very positive experience with the sales person, Randy Jones. Randy was very helpful and honest. When it came time to sign the contract, it went downhill. They kept us waiting for hours, them sold us extras that were not worth the money they charged. We purchased a car care package for $700.00 for oil changes till we reach 45000.miles on the car. When we got home and figured it out, we are paying about $46 an oil change instead of the $25 you are charged as a walk in. We had an extended warranty on our 2006 Eclipse(which we traded at time of purchase) and were due a partial refund. I filled out the paper work and waited the 6 weeks to get the refund. When I came to check on the refund I was told that the paper work was never submitted and the Finance guy we worked with had been fired. I signed all the paper work again and was assured by Dylan Kneip that he would send in the paper work immediately and make sure that it was taken care of. Its been 8 weeks and had not heard anything so I went back today only to find out the paper work still had not been submitted!!!!! So I signed the paper work for the 3rd time and Dylan again said he would take care of it. I'm not holding my breath. The incompetance with these people is mind boggling.

Dylan Kneip

"I went in looking for a used Ford Edge or Rav4. The..."

I went in looking for a used Ford Edge or Rav4. The salesman took me into the manager's office (Dylon) to see if they had anything that would meet my needs. At first he seemed like he genuinely wanted to find me a car, but after me saying no to everything he came up with he started arguing with me. He finally suggested a Lexus, which was absolutely NOT what I wanted. I gave him my reasoning and he kept arguing. I asked him to not argue with me and he said "we're done here, get out." I told him he shouldn't treat a customer like that and he then proceeded to tell me I wasn't a customer just a hassle. I will most definitely not be returning and would warn everyone else from go here as well. If they have the car you want go to one of their partner dealerships and get it through them instead. Avoid the Mitsubishi lot if you want to be treated with decency.

Dylon

"I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge Limited from Mark..."

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge Limited from Mark Mitsubishi on San Mateo. All I can tell you is that I was treated very good. They worked with me on the price of the vehicle and the payment. Mr. Wu, Dillion, and John were all very respectful and helpful, not pushy. I hate pushy salesman!! I have had a horrible experience at Rich Ford on Lomas two times that I have attempted to buy a vehicle from them, because Ford is my choice of Vehicle, but they were just uneducated, no people skills, and greedy!! Nope, they lost my business!! First time I purchased from Melloy Nissan and now Mark Mitsubishi. I am very pleased with Mark Mitsubishi, and I would return again. I am going to recommend to my friends and family what a great dealership this is, and for them to go there when they are looking for a new or used vehicle. Ask for Mr Wu, Dillion, or John, all great people. Good Job Guys.. :) Wishing you future success!!

Dillion, and Mr Wu

"The employees were very helpful and extremely friendly...."

The employees were very helpful and extremely friendly. Felicia worked with me and answered any questions I had. I went to the dealership to look at vehicles and ended taking my car home that same night. We were there even after they were closed but they made sure we were satisfied customers.

Felicia

"Gene Kelly Salazar was one of the best salesman I had..."

Gene Kelly Salazar was one of the best salesman I had ever met!! I recommend him to sell vehicles to the world! Gene is courteous, friendly, and very professional in what he does!

Gene Kelly Salazar

"My experience with the employees @ this dealership was..."

My experience with the employees @ this dealership was excellent. Not only the sales employees but everyone there was pleasant. Thank you for a good car buying experience!

Jesse Segura and Enrique Ramos

"We bought a car there last month and had a great..."

We bought a car there last month and had a great experience from the deal making to the financing. We never felt any pressure to buy. They just came back with more options. Got a fair price for our trade. One of the easiest car deals we've ever made. Highly recommended.

Mike Carpenter

"Worked with Mike online before going to dealership. ..."

Worked with Mike online before going to dealership. Through several emails back and forth Mike remained patient answering all of my questions and finding exactly what I wanted. He did as much preliminary paperwork as could be done before I got there and once I did arrive I was driving away in no time!

Mike Cunningham

"Smoothest purchase ever for me. Everyone professional,..."

Smoothest purchase ever for me. Everyone professional, friendly and helpful. One never knows if they made "the absolute best deal possible", but I walked away with no remorse. Outlander Sport is super little 4x4; great fuel economy, roomy interior and lifetime powertrain warranty from Mark's. Even at MSRP, I think this would have been a great buy!

Gene Salazar