Mark Mitsubishi

Mark Mitsubishi Info

art
3/17/2015

"Very pleasant"

My wife and I were "just looking" for a new vehicle, We were pleasantly greated and shown some vehicles that met our criteria. It was just a short time before we decided on our Mirage. I am sure that we will be pleased with this car for running around. Mr. Kelley was very upbeat and confident. He knows how to treat customers. I do not recall the name of the person that closed out our contract, but credit must be given to him for his professional and pleasant manner, I will recommend Robert and Marks Mitsubishi without hesitation. Thank you.

Robert Kelley

Sgtkeebs
1/23/2014

"Still waiting for them to come through on their part of..."

Still waiting for them to come through on their part of the commitment that got me to sign 5 years of my life away. Apparently they make you sign a little waiver that says you have 30 days until the commitment is expired, and every time you call to ask them they tell you they will "call you later". So I'm pretty much being robbed of my trade-in. Would not recommend this place to anyone so far they are not holding up to their commitment, and robbing me of my trade-in

Thomas

barbs53
9/05/2013

"I recently purchased an Outlander Sport and had a very..."

I recently purchased an Outlander Sport and had a very positive experience with the sales person, Randy Jones. Randy was very helpful and honest. When it came time to sign the contract, it went downhill. They kept us waiting for hours, them sold us extras that were not worth the money they charged. We purchased a car care package for $700.00 for oil changes till we reach 45000.miles on the car. When we got home and figured it out, we are paying about $46 an oil change instead of the $25 you are charged as a walk in. We had an extended warranty on our 2006 Eclipse(which we traded at time of purchase) and were due a partial refund. I filled out the paper work and waited the 6 weeks to get the refund. When I came to check on the refund I was told that the paper work was never submitted and the Finance guy we worked with had been fired. I signed all the paper work again and was assured by Dylan Kneip that he would send in the paper work immediately and make sure that it was taken care of. Its been 8 weeks and had not heard anything so I went back today only to find out the paper work still had not been submitted!!!!! So I signed the paper work for the 3rd time and Dylan again said he would take care of it. I'm not holding my breath. The incompetance with these people is mind boggling.

Dylan Kneip

sportgirl13
8/04/2013

"I went in looking for a used Ford Edge or Rav4. The..."

I went in looking for a used Ford Edge or Rav4. The salesman took me into the manager's office (Dylon) to see if they had anything that would meet my needs. At first he seemed like he genuinely wanted to find me a car, but after me saying no to everything he came up with he started arguing with me. He finally suggested a Lexus, which was absolutely NOT what I wanted. I gave him my reasoning and he kept arguing. I asked him to not argue with me and he said "we're done here, get out." I told him he shouldn't treat a customer like that and he then proceeded to tell me I wasn't a customer just a hassle. I will most definitely not be returning and would warn everyone else from go here as well. If they have the car you want go to one of their partner dealerships and get it through them instead. Avoid the Mitsubishi lot if you want to be treated with decency.

Dylon

rosjar
4/05/2013

"I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge Limited from Mark..."

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge Limited from Mark Mitsubishi on San Mateo. All I can tell you is that I was treated very good. They worked with me on the price of the vehicle and the payment. Mr. Wu, Dillion, and John were all very respectful and helpful, not pushy. I hate pushy salesman!! I have had a horrible experience at Rich Ford on Lomas two times that I have attempted to buy a vehicle from them, because Ford is my choice of Vehicle, but they were just uneducated, no people skills, and greedy!! Nope, they lost my business!! First time I purchased from Melloy Nissan and now Mark Mitsubishi. I am very pleased with Mark Mitsubishi, and I would return again. I am going to recommend to my friends and family what a great dealership this is, and for them to go there when they are looking for a new or used vehicle. Ask for Mr Wu, Dillion, or John, all great people. Good Job Guys.. :) Wishing you future success!!

Dillion, and Mr Wu, John Moss

mtoya19
4/03/2013

"The employees were very helpful and extremely friendly...."

The employees were very helpful and extremely friendly. Felicia worked with me and answered any questions I had. I went to the dealership to look at vehicles and ended taking my car home that same night. We were there even after they were closed but they made sure we were satisfied customers.

Felicia

Ericarortega
3/15/2013

"Gene Kelly Salazar was one of the best salesman I had..."

Gene Kelly Salazar was one of the best salesman I had ever met!! I recommend him to sell vehicles to the world! Gene is courteous, friendly, and very professional in what he does!

Gene Kelly Salazar , John Moss

beabriereano
3/12/2013

"My experience with the employees @ this dealership was..."

My experience with the employees @ this dealership was excellent. Not only the sales employees but everyone there was pleasant. Thank you for a good car buying experience!

Jesse Segura and Enrique Ramos

jonmye
3/09/2013

"We bought a car there last month and had a great..."

We bought a car there last month and had a great experience from the deal making to the financing. We never felt any pressure to buy. They just came back with more options. Got a fair price for our trade. One of the easiest car deals we've ever made. Highly recommended.

Mike Carpenter

wvinson
3/06/2013

"Worked with Mike online before going to dealership. ..."

Worked with Mike online before going to dealership. Through several emails back and forth Mike remained patient answering all of my questions and finding exactly what I wanted. He did as much preliminary paperwork as could be done before I got there and once I did arrive I was driving away in no time!

Mike Cunningham