Marquis Auto Leasing

2444 Coney Island Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11223
Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

NetsFan79
4/14/2015
Lease (New)

"Exceptional, thorough, responsive & drama-free"

Even though I'm a demanding client, Yoni managed to significantly exceed my expectations at each step of the leasing process. He diligently identified great options for me, found the best rates, met all of my timing needs and "went the extra mile" to make the process convenient and worry-free. I will definitely return to his dealership when we next need a car or lease. And I could not recommend him more highly.

Michael K.
4/14/2015
Lease (New)

"Great Service and Best Price I Could Find"

Ronnie is a man of his word. He delivered exactly what he promised. The transaction was smooth and very professional. Have no reservations about recommending this dealer to friends and family. Thank you Ronnie.

Ghanesh301
4/07/2015
Lease (New)

"Yoni the the MAN FOR THE JOB!!!"

Yoni is the MAN!!!! It only took him 1 week to get me in my new car He took care of everything even when I had questions at 2am on the weekend he was there to answer (he really went above and beyond) He is very professional and knowledgeable in the job does It really felt like I was dealing with a long time friend during the entire process Ghanesh.S

Rlev25
4/07/2015
Lease (New)

"Smooth transaction and great price"

Just leased my second car through Marquis and had another great experience. Smooth transaction and great communication along the way. Recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

joepd0415
3/20/2015

"yoni is the man"

Got me everything I wanted in my price range and I didn't have to do a thing car even got delivered to my house all I did was sign papers and I was driving my new car, yoni your the man can't wait to deal with u again and I'm going to be send people your way thanks again brother

Chevy690
3/18/2015
Lease (New)

"Great experience with a bunch of professionals "

Had my car in just a few days with the exact numbers I was hoping to be at. This was all possible because of my cousin who referred me to them. thank you V.M.

V.M.

maryisrael007
3/09/2015
Lease (New)

"Yoni and his team are 5 Starts "

Yoni made my car shopping easy and fun, which is not what comes to mind when you think of shopping for a car. Before finding out about marquis autos i tried dealing with the dealers to see what they were offering. None of them were even close to the deal that Yoni got me. He was very professional, always available to answer my text and calls. I would recommend him and his team to all my friends and family.

froike
3/06/2015
Lease (New)

"Great Experience at Marquis...The Fives are deserved!!"

It's refreshing to have honest folks in the Car Lease/Sales Industry. Simon was great and kept after all the small details. If you want to stay out of The Shark Tank, lease from Simon at Marquis!

rakeshreddyr
3/05/2015
Lease (New)

"Highly Recommend and Great Leasing Experience"

Yoni helped me find the best deal on leasing a GL 450. Before finding out about marquis autos i tried dealing with the dealers to see what they were offering. None of them were even close to the deal what Yoni got me. He was very professional, always available to answer any questions i had. He was able to find multiple cars with different packages and all the prices were way below what the dealership was trying to offer me. Added to that was the convenience of not dealing with the negotiations with the dealership or the high pressure sales tactics. All i had to do was pick the vehicle i want and go pick it up from the dealership(they offered to drop it off at the house also!!). I would and have already recommended them to friends and family Thanks Rakesh

BG83
1/22/2015

"Simon at Marquis Autos"

Simon made my leasing experience very comfortable and easy. It was a pleasure doing business with him. If any of my friends or family are in the market for a new car I would 100% recommend Simon and Marquis Autos. Haven't had the experience of buying new cars that often but out of the couple of times I have like I said earlier Simon was a pleasure to work with, definitely the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future.

Reviews of Yoni Sarfaty