Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis Auto Leasing

Call
Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

"Excellent experience again!"

I worked with Daniel recently on a lease of a BMW 528xi. This is the second vehicle I leased from them and could not be happier. Daniel is extremely professional and timely in his responses. The whole process from my original email to Daniel to him finding me the exact car that i wanted was within the same day. He helped me make an educated decision about options and even recommended taking some options that were not need out, which saved me quite a bit of money. I dread car shopping and negotiating with the dealer for days for what you hope is a decent price. From my experience with Marquis, I no longer have to worry about that. They give you the best price upfront with no BS. Thanks again for all your help!

Lease (Used)

"Excellent Dealer, Best Price"

Vicky was great any questions I had about my lease she had answers to. Also informed me of information in which no other leasing company told me about. Found me the best price. Would be back for my next car.

Lease (Used)

"NEVER SO QUICK AND EASY "

I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A SEDAN THAT WAS GOOD ON GAS AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE AND WOW DID I FIND IT!!!!! ALBERT GIGI WAS THE MAN WHO GOT IT DONE. HE WAS EASY TO TALK TO AND HE GOT THE JOB DONE IN NO TIME , SINCE IVE GOTTEN MY CAR I HAVE MENTIONED HIS NAME TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!

Lease (New)

"Great Deal, Great People, Great Service..."

Was looking for best deal on new truck for the family. Marquis Auto got me a Great Price on a Brand New Durango. The people were so easy to deal with. Hanna and Sol B. took excellent care of me from A to Z. In literally took less than 5 minutes of my time. I called and was able to finalize everything in 1 call. It felt more like I ordered it from Amazon Prime, the car was literally at my door the next day. Dont play games people...Take my advice...If you like to save time, save money and you truly want top notch service, there is only one place to go.....Marquis!!!!

"Moss Shalom"

Really a pleasure to work with!! Would recommend him to anybody. Great service. Friendly and price was right. Honest. Great communication and Knowledge of the car. Thank you!!

"Thank you Vicky"

Marquis costumer satisfaction is unbeatable. With such a competitive leasing market in Brooklyn, Marquis is definitely at the top. Vicky Azrak made the whole process so easy. I am More then happy with the costumer service and lease rate. I told her my budget and she came through the next day with exactly what I wanted. She offered me a great rate, Beating out every one of their competitors .I would definitely recommend using Vicky she is very kind, courteous, and organized. Leasing a car can be a very time consuming and stressful process. Forget all the other leasing companies, Just leave it to Marquis and your will definitely be a satisfied costumer.

Lease (New)

"great friendly competitive and professional"

very pleased with the service and the deal I had. Yoni was able to find me the car I want with the price he promised.

Lease (Used)

"Vicki found me the car I was looking at the best price!!"

I've leased a few cars from this dealership and they always beat any price! I get exactly what I want and the car is delivered to me! It doesn't get any better than that.

Lease (Used)

"Thanks for my new ride!"

vicky is the best i email her and text her and call her and shes always answeering and always there for my every need! no matter what time is it! always beating every deal and i get delivery to my home at no extra charge with a full take a gas! exceptional service thank you vicky

"Remarkable service"

Vicky really knows her stuff, she is very tentative and truthful. Walked me through the whole process and made it very easy to get my next car. I will be coming back for my next purchase !

Reviews of Vicky Azrak