Marquis Auto Leasing

JM Legend Auto Group

FirstTimeLeaser
2/08/2016

"Positive Experience"

I rate Marquis Auto five stars given their exceptional customer service. This marked my first time leasing; Simon and Marquis Auto made it a seemless experience.

db123
2/01/2016
Lease (New)

"So easy! Simon is great"

Simon made the entire process so easy! I would definitely recommend him. He was was very knowledgeable and was able to get the car we wanted quickly.

Simon

NatSuli
1/31/2016

"So easy"

I didn't realize leasing a car could be such an enjoyable experience. I felt like I was taken care of and I knew I was getting the very best deal. The process was smooth and flawless. I know where I am going when my lease is up in three years! Lisa is such a pro.

Lisa Constantino-O'Donnell

Scotty

"Very pleasant experience"

i love my new car. I also think my lease payment is very fair, and i would gladly become a repeat customer and recommend to my friends. My wife is also leasing her next car with them. A+

Simon botton

werb9372
Lease (New)

"Superb car leasing experience"

Marquis Auto Leasing provides the most straightforward, no-nonsense personalized service I've ever encountered. Been doing business with them for over 10 years. Most competitive lease quotes (by far) and the car delivered to your door the next day. Closing takes all of 90 seconds with the driver, who is also a true professional.

Joemore

"Flawless and honest!"

Marquis auto and Simon Botton are flawless and great to deal with. Away from traditional dealership they far from that my 2 cars where done over the phone and email and both cars arrived same day with no issiues. At the same time they took both my cars i had lease ending. I would and have already recommend Simon to family and friends and they said they had the same experience i did flawless. Thank you and look forward to doing business again soon my kids are going to drive next year!

herbert
Lease (New)

"I was very happy with the at home service."

I really appreciated the at home service. The last time I was at Garden City to lease a car they kept me there 5 hours. Thank for the service Simon ---- tom

simon

waxer92
1/22/2016

"Straight Shooter!!!"

I was recommended to Rone R. and was very pleased. He was able to get me a deal on a Lexus that was much better than at a dealership. He gives you the deal straight and you can trust what he has to say.

Rone R.

charlesbennardo
1/15/2016
Lease (New)

"Worked with Albert Guigui on my New AUdi S3 Lease"

Albert and Marquis were recommended to me when I started searching for a new audi S3. Within a day, Albert located the exact car I was looking for and we started negotiations. He fought hard with the dealer to get me to a price that I was comfortable with. Albert went above and beyond to make sure the car was perfect, even in the days after delivery, which was right to my front door! I couldn't be more excited with the purchase of the S3. Fantastic machine. Fantastic buying experience. In my mind, it is the best way to find, and buy a car. No more dealerships for me! Plus no way audi could have gave me a better price on the car. Excellent all around. THNX

Albert Guigui

MikeTheKnife
1/12/2016
Lease (New)

"Worked with Albert Guigui"

Went to Hanna initially and then was delegated to Albert and I m happy I was. I came to him needing a white car with navi. He came back with several choices in my price range and was very patient with my needs. Gto me into a sweet Q50 white/navi. Marquis has done close to a dozen cars for my family and the experience each time was stellar. Will see them again in about 35 months that's for sure....

Albert