Marquis Auto Leasing

2444 Coney Island Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11223
Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

joepd0415
3/20/2015

"yoni is the man"

Got me everything I wanted in my price range and I didn't have to do a thing car even got delivered to my house all I did was sign papers and I was driving my new car, yoni your the man can't wait to deal with u again and I'm going to be send people your way thanks again brother

Chevy690
3/18/2015
Lease (New)

"Great experience with a bunch of professionals "

Had my car in just a few days with the exact numbers I was hoping to be at. This was all possible because of my cousin who referred me to them. thank you V.M.

V.M.

maryisrael007
3/09/2015
Lease (New)

"Yoni and his team are 5 Starts "

Yoni made my car shopping easy and fun, which is not what comes to mind when you think of shopping for a car. Before finding out about marquis autos i tried dealing with the dealers to see what they were offering. None of them were even close to the deal that Yoni got me. He was very professional, always available to answer my text and calls. I would recommend him and his team to all my friends and family.

froike
3/06/2015
Lease (New)

"Great Experience at Marquis...The Fives are deserved!!"

It's refreshing to have honest folks in the Car Lease/Sales Industry. Simon was great and kept after all the small details. If you want to stay out of The Shark Tank, lease from Simon at Marquis!

rakeshreddyr
3/05/2015
Lease (New)

"Highly Recommend and Great Leasing Experience"

Yoni helped me find the best deal on leasing a GL 450. Before finding out about marquis autos i tried dealing with the dealers to see what they were offering. None of them were even close to the deal what Yoni got me. He was very professional, always available to answer any questions i had. He was able to find multiple cars with different packages and all the prices were way below what the dealership was trying to offer me. Added to that was the convenience of not dealing with the negotiations with the dealership or the high pressure sales tactics. All i had to do was pick the vehicle i want and go pick it up from the dealership(they offered to drop it off at the house also!!). I would and have already recommended them to friends and family Thanks Rakesh

BG83
1/22/2015

"Simon at Marquis Autos"

Simon made my leasing experience very comfortable and easy. It was a pleasure doing business with him. If any of my friends or family are in the market for a new car I would 100% recommend Simon and Marquis Autos. Haven't had the experience of buying new cars that often but out of the couple of times I have like I said earlier Simon was a pleasure to work with, definitely the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future.

Shahid Ali
1/22/2015
Lease (New)

"Professional Service & Honest Sales Rep/Dealership!"

I was referred to Marquis Auto from a family member and this was my first time ever dealing with Marquis Auto. All, I can say that I am glad that I've found Marquis Auto. "Simon Botton" was my sales representative and he helped me find a right car with my specific budget. Simon was extremely helpful & honest. All of my concerns and questions were addressed in a professional manner. Also, my new car 2015 Mazda was dropped off at my home. I will definitely use Marquis Auto in the future again and if you are interested in either leasing or buying a car, ask for "Simon Botton".

Maggie
1/14/2015

"Maggie fakse"

I had a good experience with marqui auto he gave me the best price out there and there was a problem with the vehicle he was to get me a new one

Keith Chambers
1/09/2015
Lease (New)

"Professional, speedy, and highly recommended!"

I need to acquire a vehicle in a fairly short amount of time and had a very specific budget that I needed to make. Other dealerships didn't come close, but Moss Shalom immediately gave me the numbers and the vehicle that I wanted. He also expedited the process so that the vehicle was delivered almost immediately. I will definitely use Moss again next time I need an auto leas and would HIGHLY recommend his services to all!

chepchep999
1/09/2015
Lease (New)

"Excellent Experience & Service"

Moss helped me out very quickly in getting me my Mercedes Benz CLA250. He was extremely helpful in finding the car with all the details I asked for. I would most definitely go to him again with my next lease. He even had the car dropped off at my home!

Reviews of Moss Shalom