Marquis Auto Leasing

Xclusive Auto Leasing

Richard Mishan
7/16/2016

"Superb "

Our salesman, Moss, went the extra mile to help us find what we needed. He was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend his services.

Moss Shalom

Jspinell227
7/05/2016
Lease (New)

"Excellent experience with Moss Shalom"

Moss has been such a pleasure to work with! He is a very honest agent. He was determined to get my fiancé and I the best deal- and he did! We are leasing a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee and are so happy! Moss stayed in contact with us and answered any questions we had right away. He was a huge help during the whole process. We highly recommend him!!!

Miss Shalom

jack140
6/23/2016

"great job"

i like moss shalom for a fallow up and good service he provide to his costumers , we will come back to him again for more business

moss shalom

mmnecole
4/30/2016

"Brillant Service"

I come from a 'high service' oriented culture, therefore I am not easily impressed. David took care of me as if I were family. Impeccable response time to questions etc. and he thoroughly handled EVERYTHING from A to Z! My expectations were exceeded for sure. One of the best experiences I've had in any industry. He has a life long client.

David, Zilberman

lynnsie90
4/25/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

Over the years I have purchased and leased numerous vehicles. I wish I knew David all those years ago. Hands down, this recent lease was the easiest deal I've ever had. David went beyond my expectations. Not only did he find what I was looking for but he stayed within my limits. Unlike other dealers, David focused on exactly what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay. Anytime I had any questions, he was prompt with a response. I didn't have to worry about anything, David took care of everything for me! I would and will recommend David to anyone looking to purchase or lease.

jake1918
Lease (New)

"Awesome knowledge, follow up and professional service."

David did a fantastic job presenting several different SUV's working with me to compare and review best overall fit for my family. he followed up every time an answer was needed and quickly was able to find information on each possible option. Did not pressure the decision and was a true professional during what could be a very stressful process and situation. Delivered the vehicle quickly after selection and made sure everything was done well. Would and already have referred him to other friends and family members and will continue to use him in the future. Great Job

Abe M

"Amazing! "

I gave a 5 start rating because Marquis auto made leasing a car very easy and stress free. David Z from Marquis helped me get the best deal possible, working with me around the clock to find something exactly what I was looking for. I've have my car for about a month and it fit my standards in every aspect thanks to David Z from Marquis.

Avishem
Lease (New)

"You cannot beat service like this anywhere!"

I couldn't have imagined better service even if I wanted to! David was always available with quick service, honest and helpful information. He helped me find the exact car I wanted (even better than I wanted) for an amazing prize that no dealer was giving me! You won't have to go or speak to anyone else just speak to david, you can be assured he is giving you the best deal for what you want!

David zilberman

Maxchera
4/20/2016

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!"

I wasn't in the best situation. I only had a week to find a car I liked for an affordable price I felt a TON of pressure. In my luck I found Moss Shalom, never made me feel pressured once, always looked out for me. No matter how many cars I asked him to price he did it with pleasure. He beat any price I saw advertised and made sure I was happy. In the end the car was even better then I thought it would be! I'm a happy client! Thanks!!!!

Moss Shalom

Ralphj
4/07/2016
Lease (New)

"Amazing with exceptional service"

It was a great overall experience, Albert Guigi helped me throughout and gave me awesome service. He's really a great guy. I got great deal since he charged me around 20 dollars less a month for my q50. Great overall experience!

Albert Guigui