Marquis Auto Leasing

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

BG83
1/22/2015

"Simon at Marquis Autos"

Simon made my leasing experience very comfortable and easy. It was a pleasure doing business with him. If any of my friends or family are in the market for a new car I would 100% recommend Simon and Marquis Autos. Haven't had the experience of buying new cars that often but out of the couple of times I have like I said earlier Simon was a pleasure to work with, definitely the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely be doing business with him again in the future.

Shahid Ali
1/22/2015
Lease (New)

"Professional Service & Honest Sales Rep/Dealership!"

I was referred to Marquis Auto from a family member and this was my first time ever dealing with Marquis Auto. All, I can say that I am glad that I've found Marquis Auto. "Simon Botton" was my sales representative and he helped me find a right car with my specific budget. Simon was extremely helpful & honest. All of my concerns and questions were addressed in a professional manner. Also, my new car 2015 Mazda was dropped off at my home. I will definitely use Marquis Auto in the future again and if you are interested in either leasing or buying a car, ask for "Simon Botton".

Maggie
1/14/2015

"Maggie fakse"

I had a good experience with marqui auto he gave me the best price out there and there was a problem with the vehicle he was to get me a new one

Keith Chambers
Lease (New)

"Professional, speedy, and highly recommended!"

I need to acquire a vehicle in a fairly short amount of time and had a very specific budget that I needed to make. Other dealerships didn't come close, but Moss Shalom immediately gave me the numbers and the vehicle that I wanted. He also expedited the process so that the vehicle was delivered almost immediately. I will definitely use Moss again next time I need an auto leas and would HIGHLY recommend his services to all!

chepchep999
Lease (New)

"Excellent Experience & Service"

Moss helped me out very quickly in getting me my Mercedes Benz CLA250. He was extremely helpful in finding the car with all the details I asked for. I would most definitely go to him again with my next lease. He even had the car dropped off at my home!

Jlt22

"Excellent service"

I was new to the whole car leasing process and Moss shalom made it so easy and painless..he knew exactly which car would suit my life style as well as helping me stay in my budget range. I highly recommend him as your GO TO man when your in the market for a new car, I was and still am very happy. Jackie T.

Me2U

"Great Leasing Experience"

Moss Shalom was very attentive, conscientious and informative. He presented me with all of the information I needed to make my selection and final decision. He coordinated with my insurance broker to complete the transaction and made the entire process seamless. I recommend him to my friends and anyone expecting to lease a new car.

Anshul

"BMW 740 XLI"

Hi, It was a pleasure working with Moss Shalom. He is a hard working and prompt. I was satisfied working with him and would look forward to dealing with him again. Thanks Anshul

pbeno

"marquis leasing experience"

very happy with the overall experience. a pleasure not to go thru all the dealer BS the terms were exactly as discussed and the car was delivered on time kudos to simon b who made the transaction a nice experience

jjones
1/07/2015

"wonderful"

I was very happy with the service. Sales person was always available and listened to my needs. He did not try to change my opinion. I will continue to work with him

Reviews of Moss Shalom