Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis Auto Leasing

Call
Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

"The Best There Is!"

Thanks to Sam I left Marquis Auto with the best car leasing experience I've ever had. He addressed each and every question I had, took care of all of my requests, and got me a price I couldn't find anywhere else. I will not hesitate to return to Sam to lease my next car. Just an incredible experience at even more incredible price. Thank You!!!

"VICKI IS AMAZING "

VICKI IS THE BEST I EVER DEALT WITH SHE HELPED ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME AT MARQUIS AUTO VICKY IS VERY SWEET AND VERY PPROFESIONAL I HAVE ALLREADY SENT MY FAMILY TO GET A CAR THERE THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

"Great service"

Vicky is great. She works hard to address all of my requests. I have leased multiple card with her. I highly recommend working with her.

"Great experience. Defiantly will recommend!!"

Thanks to Victoria Azrak we got the car we wanted for the right price!! We were well taken care of, from the car to the plates , paperwork and insurance we didn't do a thing. Best car lease experience we EVER had!!!!! Thank to victoria and to marquis auto leasing!!

"Exceptional service"

if you want to get the best prices and fast go to vicky! she is phenomenal and on her game! she deals with so many people that she knows where the number are at their best! she will give u the bottom number and even does the insurance for you.. very honest and treats you like a friend! Good work ethics!

"Hustler"

Body: this girl is the hardest working girl I know! Always juggling a million customer but gets back to everyone and always on her number game! Thanks for an awesome deal on my e350!

"Great Customer Service "

I was looking to get a new car and so glad that I found this dealership. Vicky was very helpful and on top of everything.

"Experienced sales staff, best pricing in town! "

Over all pleasant experience, beat any competitors offer. delivered car fast and hassle free. Will definitely recommend to friends and family - looking forward to get my next car from marquis auto

"Thanks "

I got my car from Sam a few months back and it was exactly what I asked for he didnt try to make me take what he had he gave me what I wanted

"Awesome "

Thanks so much for everything Sam got me my new bmw delivered exactly the way I wanted at the price I wanted thanks a lot customer for life

Reviews of Vicky Azrak