Marquis Auto Leasing

2444 Coney Island Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11223
Marquis Auto Leasing Info
About Marquis Auto Leasing

Marquis auto leasing has been servicing the tri state area for over 18 years. We handle new cars. We pride ourselves on delivering any make any model for considerably less than dealerships. Customer service is paramount to the whole staff and we do anything it takes to please our customers and receive more referrals. Once you experience leasing or buying a new car at Marquis autos you will never waste another minute by visiting a dealership again. No games No hidden costs and No wasting your time. Visit our website at Marquisautos.com and discover the latest specials and promotions we have to offer. Saving money and unprecedented customer service is what we are all about. For a custom quote you can reach any of our representatives at (718)880-3000.

About Marquis Auto Leasing Learn More

Saturday Closed

White Glove Delivery Service

g8orgrant
6/05/2015
Lease (New)

"Great car leasing experience"

I worked with Simon and Marquis to lease an Inifniti QX60. I was skeptical of the dealer process after visiting one of the local Infiniti dealers. I contracted Simon 60+ days before my lease ended, so Simon used the time to find a dealer who would order me the car that had the exact colors and options that I wanted and would also sell me the car at a great price. The car was from a dealer nearly 100 miles away, and Simon arranged for the dealer to deliver the car to my house. The signing process was smooth and easy, and there were no stupid games. I'd highly recommend Simon and Marquis to anyone looking for a great price, great service, and who doesn't have the time or energy to invest in order to hope to get to a good price.

Shelly
5/22/2015
Lease (New)

"Great expericnce with Albert Guigui"

Marquis Auto Leasing, specifically Albert Guigui, provided me with the most amazing service. He was quick, efficient, and professional. He fulfilled my every request and was very attentive throughout the whole process. I use him exclusively because he always goes above and beyond for his customers. Can't wait to get my next one from Marquis ! Thank you Albert

Joshcaban
5/12/2015

"Rone saved the day. "

Rone found the car I wanted $100 less than I was quoted from the dealer. Great service. Professional. Personable. I didn't feel like I was being taken for ride.

MVPDREAMER
5/02/2015
Lease (New)

"Marquis leasing is a no brainer"

I can't say enough about the service I received from Yoni Sarfaty. I had very defined needs and he made sure they all happened. I've already recommended Marquis / Yoni to all my friends. As the title af my review states "a no brainer"

upadhyag
5/01/2015

"New Car Lease"

Worked with Rone to secure a new lease, and he got a me a great car at an even better price. I will definitely use his service again in the future.

NetsFan79
4/14/2015
Lease (New)

"Exceptional, thorough, responsive & drama-free"

Even though I'm a demanding client, Yoni managed to significantly exceed my expectations at each step of the leasing process. He diligently identified great options for me, found the best rates, met all of my timing needs and "went the extra mile" to make the process convenient and worry-free. I will definitely return to his dealership when we next need a car or lease. And I could not recommend him more highly.

Michael K.
4/14/2015
Lease (New)

"Great Service and Best Price I Could Find"

Ronnie is a man of his word. He delivered exactly what he promised. The transaction was smooth and very professional. Have no reservations about recommending this dealer to friends and family. Thank you Ronnie.

Ghanesh301
4/07/2015
Lease (New)

"Yoni the the MAN FOR THE JOB!!!"

Yoni is the MAN!!!! It only took him 1 week to get me in my new car He took care of everything even when I had questions at 2am on the weekend he was there to answer (he really went above and beyond) He is very professional and knowledgeable in the job does It really felt like I was dealing with a long time friend during the entire process Ghanesh.S

Rlev25
4/07/2015
Lease (New)

"Smooth transaction and great price"

Just leased my second car through Marquis and had another great experience. Smooth transaction and great communication along the way. Recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

joepd0415
3/20/2015

"yoni is the man"

Got me everything I wanted in my price range and I didn't have to do a thing car even got delivered to my house all I did was sign papers and I was driving my new car, yoni your the man can't wait to deal with u again and I'm going to be send people your way thanks again brother

Reviews of Ronnie R