Maserati of The Main Line

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

August 15, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Kikikiki

What an easy buying process. I thought I could only buy high end expensive vehicles from the dealership. Little did I know, Bobby was right, he can find me the exact car I am looking for to fit my budget. I gave him my parameters and they found my new car. I couldn't be happier with the services provided and non-attacking to buy other products that I do not need. Thank you :)

August 15, 2017

"Professional, Low Pressure Sales Experience"

- JAY LENO WANTABE

I was in the market for a 2017 Maserati Levante in Dec of 2017 and after surveying local and a few out of town dealerships, I contacted Robert Argeros of MOTML through an ad posted in ebay.com/motors. I was able to negotiate a more than fair price on a new custom ordered Levante without any additional dealer processing fees. The car arrived in about 3 months just the way I wanted it and the closing took all of 30 minutes to complete. I was highly recommend him for any future sales.

Eric Blake

August 14, 2017

"Totally dedicated to creating the right deal for me. "

- SN

Not only did Bob give me awesome customer service with regard to being personable /courteous /respectful/knowledgeable along with prompt responsiveness, EVEN ON HIS DAYS OFF, but he really HEARD every concern I had and even surprised me by remembering things I had forgotten in my excitement of picking up my new Maserati--- I really cannot say/write enough good things to convey what a great experience dealing with him was! He was knowledgeable about my specific model and very enthusiastic about the brand --no better representation than that!

New 2018 Porsche Macan, $62620