Masters Auto Mall

Masters Auto Mall
Masters Auto Mall Info

Marquis Auto Leasing

JM Legend Auto Group

"DO NOT TO GO TO THIS PLACE"

They are a complete rip off their whole business is a scam. I just want to say to all the people who have been ripped off by these people please just sue them. Here is the number for small claims if you live out of state they will mail you the paperwork (516) 493-4125

Omar

"buyer beware "

Didn't make good on promises : extra key, fix/replace CD player, fix/replace driver side seat/headrest switch.Waited 2.5 months on dealer.

Norman

"I bought my Chevy Impala LT and I am very pleased with my..."

I bought my Chevy Impala LT and I am very pleased with my experience. Norman helped me in the entire process of selecting the vehicle and in the finance, i found him very friendly and helpful.

Norman

"This place should be called "Bait and Switch..."

This place should be called "Bait and Switch Masters", because that is exactly what they did to me. I agreed to a deal with Tia for a used 2007 Civic for $7000 plus a trade-in of my car. My brother and I both confirmed this deal with them over the phone, and they told me to get a bank check for $7k and switch my insurance over to the new car, and I can come pay the "minimal" tax, and that would be it. Well I do all this and show up and meet with the sales manager, who tells me there is an additional $3600 in fees!! I asked them how this was possible and why I wasn't told about these fees over the phone, and he tells me "we can't sell this car for $7k!". Then why did you tell me we had a deal over the phone?? The $7k deal was even written on one of their internal papers. Tia obviously was nowhere to be seen. Was told she would call me tomorrow to discuss, but I obviously received no call. So shady. Stay away at all costs.

Tia, Sam(I think)

"I purchased a BMW X5 and was told to come back the next..."

I purchased a BMW X5 and was told to come back the next day. I took a taxi from Woodlawn to pick up my vehicle the salesman John was nowhere to be found. The BMW had failed inspection and It was a two days before Thankgiving I missed my family gathering and spent the day alone. No explanation or apology. but they did get me I ride home from one of their employees who lived in the Bronx.

John

"Norman Norman is the real deal at masters auto mall aka..."

Norman Norman is the real deal at masters auto mall aka european masters. They have a wide range of vehicles. But norman is the man to see. Have recommended friends,family members and work colleagues. Would shop there again for my next car.

Norman , Norman

"I bought my BMW 328i, Al helped in sales process. I..."

I bought my BMW 328i, Al helped in sales process. I visited European Masters on my friend?s recommendation and was very impressed with the number of BMW?s they carry in their inventory. AL helped me with the sales processes he was very helpful and knowledgeable on luxury car. He gave me a few options; however I like my Black BMW 328i which I just purchased from them. They have excellent inventory of BMW?s, Mercedes and Lexus.

AL

"The pricing was completely different from what was..."

The pricing was completely different from what was advertised. I had this BMW for less than 60 days and now it doesn't work at all and the shop that they deal with Global parts has no idea what is wrong and no one has contacted me to give me any updates. Worst experience ever!!!!!!!

Kevin

"I had a negative experience with Masters Auto Mall..."

I had a negative experience with Masters Auto Mall dealership. Once I saw a desired car online GL-450 (2010) I have contacted them via email. The listed price was $36.895.99, I specifically asked if there are any additional fees such as title fee, dealers fee or any other b/s fees and to give me the total cash price excluding tax and registration. I’ve got a response that the listed price is correct and will be honored. This sounded unbelievable every dealership has their fees from $250-$1250, I asked again if I will bring the check for the listed price ($36,895) will I leave with the car or there are additional dealer's & titles fees? They confirmed just bring a certified check for the listed price and you will get the car, plus I will have to pay taxes and registration (duh) Fine the same day I came to the dealership, the person I have talked wasn’t there, even though was arrived to scheduled time, but whatever. The other guy shows us the car, looks ok, a few minor details I didn’t like, but not important, no used car is perfect. Then we went to the manager to discuss details and here we have the catch. The price rose up to $1000 more ($299.99 – Title, Reg, Tag, Lisc, Inspct.; $599.99 – Delivery Prep Inspection; $99.99 – Doc Fee). He said that the 600 delivery prep inspection can be waived if I finance. I tried to argue that I was told there are no any additional fees, but he didn’t care and was very arrogant. I just killed my time to travel them, so be prepared, no integrity whatsoever.

Tia Milne

"I was looking the E 350 for Black with interior also..."

I was looking the E 350 for Black with interior also black. Although I am not very happy with price I paid but I bought it because of the color.

Max & Joanthan