Matt Slap Subaru

4.1

August 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- SubaruFan

I found this dealership through an online referral service when my old Subaru broke down. I highly recommend starting with Mary through the online sales. I walked in already knowing they had several cars I wanted to see that were in stock. The experience was excellent both before and after the sale. I was able to get a car I love in one day of car shopping without the high pressure sales pitch I am used to from other dealers. Everyone I worked with treated me like their most important customer.

Collin R.
Angelo M.
Mary T.
Adam .

August 14, 2017

"Slow Start Great Finish"

- Ski Car Buyer

After taking my 'first Impreza' home, I noticed a few exterior flaws. Chris Montelongo understood my concerns and agreed to an exchange. New car was waiting when I returned. No Problem! Chris said he didn't want me to be unhappy. Never thought it would end so well. I'm sure he had to go far out of his way to make it so easy. Thinking of a new Subaru. Chris is the person to see.

Chris M.

August 13, 2017

"Simply the BEST purchase experience!"

- AWD Nutt

We came in to check out the new Subaru Crosstrek's and Forester's to replace our ten-year-old Forester we bought new originally. Our sales rep, Susanna, was absolutely great to work with and we decided on a Crosstrek. Susanna and the rest of the sales team made us feel right at home like family and were informative and very helpful without pressuring us at all. Thank you for what was a FUN and productive sales process and we could not be happier with the dealership, its staff, and our new Crosstrek!! We traveled to this dealership past one about 5 miles from our home due to our past positive experiences here at Matt Slap and we were again rewarded with another stellar performance of folks in a tough business who really care about their store, its customers, and the fact that repeat business is a testimonial to how nice this dealership is in all respects!

Susanna Smith, Sean, Ralph