Mazda of Stockton

GSM

November 23, 2016

"Great "

- Patricia Tariku

Our sales consultant, Erik Ventura, was professional and helpful through the entire process. Rondal Perez, was also great throughout the negotiation process and with the financing. He worked hard to meet our needs and gave us a great deal. Both gentlemen never made us feel rushed even though we kept them past their closing time to complete the deal. I love my Mazda CX-5!

August 01, 2016

"Very helpful"

- Flyboy

While shopping for a new CX-9 (in short supply) Dennis and Bill were very helpful and made for a truly enjoyable experience.highly recommend

July 12, 2016

"Great and well informed"

- kalay

Erik has been a big help and accomodating, he provided all my questions regarding purchasing a new car. I have been eyeing on hatchbacks and he gave me the time to think on getting the new mazda3. He explained the features and gave me a good deal. I love driving my new car and would definitely recommend mazda of stockton.

Used 2014 Mazda Mazda3, $14900