Mazda of Stockton

Saturday Closed

triciagl
9/28/2014

"Easy experience"

Easy experience, no bargaining games. Mike and Justin were very friendly and accommodating to my request to make it a quick visit. Would come back again.

Ron Finch
8/13/2014

"Purchase of 2015 Mazda CX5"

Thank you Andrew Lopez~ and Mike Castrucci for your help in finding the right vehicle to meet our specific needs. You answered all of our questions and gave us insights which were most helpful. It was a pleasure working with you! Ron & Jan

Andrew Lopez~

rand027
7/30/2014

"Great prices! In and out quick!"

The guys at Stockton Mazda were amazing. The treated me unlike any other sales person(s) I've met. They were friendly, helpful, and easy going. They actually listened to my needs and didn't use the typical, pushy tactics. Once they started my paperwork, I was in and out in an hour with my new vehicle. A++

ldt54
2/02/2014

"A little background on me; I will do about anything to..."

A little background on me; I will do about anything to not deal with the process of buying a new car. I have to say that I was very pleased with the experience of buying a new car at this dealership. Tony was great! I had done all my research and than when we went to the dealership Tony gave me all the information that I needed to make an informed decision. He never used any type of pressure sale tactics. I am happy to say we made the right decision to buy at this dealership.

Tony Lotte

7679map
10/27/2013

"We were able to receive accurate information in a..."

We were able to receive accurate information in a friendly manner from both Mike and Robert at the Stockton Mazda dealership. They were knowledgeable, thorough, honest and not at all aggressive. We appreciated that. They worked with us in fulfilling our needs and we consider the experience a success. They went above and beyond in trying to meet our needs and we appreciate that.

Mike Castrucci, Sales Manager and Robert- sales specialist

tsrya4
5/18/2013

"Bill Miller made our purchase seamless and easy. We..."

Bill Miller made our purchase seamless and easy. We traveled from N. NV to purchase here because the dealership gave us a great price and maintained their word through our communications. They never tried to add on fees or charges and provided accurate information. We have purchased many new cars but have never had a pleasant experience no matter how much research and communication we have done before hand. This one was. Thank you Bill.

Bill Miller

tuberviroid
12/23/2012

"Bill Miller did an excellent job finding me car to fill..."

Bill Miller did an excellent job finding me car to fill my needs, and quoted me a excellent price of $1500 below invoice including my loyalty incentive; unfortunately the sales supervisor did not prepare the sales contract correctly to reflect this discount and kept telling me that it was correct, even though I could tell it was incorrect. I showed the email from Mr. Miller to me offering the $1500 net discount, and the sales supervisor and sales manager told me they could not honor this deal. I ultimately agreed to split the difference slightly in my favor ($1300 under invoice) after discussion with the sales manager. My relatively positive answers reflect Mr. Miller's efforts, my negative answers reflect the incorrect handling of the purchase contract and price agreement by the rest of the staff. I am adding an addendum 01/05/13 and have revised my ratings given above; Mike Castrucci, the Sales Manager for Mazda of Stockton, read my initial review above and as an act of good faith, graciously informed me I would be credited the $200 difference between the final sales price and the initially offered price with a $200 credit on the same day $329 purchase at employee discount (thoughtfully extended by Bill Miller) of accessories for my CX-5. He also informed me that the sales staff operating procedures and policies will be revised so that misunderstandings on sales price do not occur again. With such improvements implemented and in place, I would recommend this dealership.

Bill Miller, Ron, Mike

laurab4567
10/05/2012

"All of the sales staff were very helpfull. They found the..."

All of the sales staff were very helpfull. They found the car that I wanted and I was able to drive off the lot with it within the day. All of the feathures of the car were discussed with me and all the paperwork was done quickly. They did not try to sell me unwanted items or pressure me into unwanted warrenties.

Bill Miller, Mike