McCloskey Truck Town

Good

McCloskey Truck Town
McCloskey Truck Town Info
About McCloskey Truck Town

McCloskey Motors has been family owned and operated since 1989. We've been ranked #1 in auto financing 3 years running. We are the only local auto dealer to carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! McCloskey Motors Truck Town is the premier dealer for pre-owned Cars, Trucks, and SUV's. McCloskey Truck Town is awesome! One Price, One Promise, One Customer at a time. Its that easy. Come in now, or call to test drive!

About McCloskey Truck Town

"Awesome Performance"

My husband and I were greeted immediately upon searching for our new car they had so many makes and models. Our experiance was great quick and headache free. I would recommend them to a friend or family member. Their environment was warm and welcoming and will go back again if problems or upgrades come up in the future!!! thanx guys keep up the great work!

Cody Trail

"Terrible Experience"

Visited this dealership to purchase a car. Had excellent credit and had over half of our budget in cash to put down. They had very little selection of vehicles within our price range. They promise a 4,000 trade in value which was not taken into consideration. They told us the deal only lasted the rest of that day, which was not the truth and was used just to get us on the lot. We were interested in a vehicle and could not even test drive it due to the fact they had lost the keys. We spent four hours there the first night and got absolutely no where. Had to drive another hour and a half to come back the next day and there were still no keys. After hours of sitting and waiting we finally got to test drive the car. We got out on the high way and had the car over heat and it would not excelerate leaving us stuck in the busy intersection. By the time we made it back to the dealership and popped the hood the engine was smoking and had a boiling over flow. The engine was completely done for. It was very unprofessional. We became very upset and disappointed. We spent a total of seven hours and the staff and manager took no consideration to the fact the service they were providing was awful. They didn't have any organization and I had to ask myself how they do any business this way. I would in no way recommend this dealership. We had a terrible Experience and I will never go back.

Dezarae Nish

"sales consultant"

Katie was very kind and helpful. Super customer service!Although I was unable to drive away with a car the same day..Katie did her best to help!

Katie Cummings

August 01, 2014

Thank you!

"Treated with professionalism and respect"

Even though I was buying a very inexpensive car for my teenaged son's use I was well taken care of in every department from sales to repairs to finance. I did have an issue with the car that was quickly addressed by Rick in service. Rick called me frequently to let me know the progress of the car - I didn't have to call him - and I was so impressed by his proactiveness. Ray my salesman and Tim in finance were personable and professional. Thanks, Gentlemen for a great experience.

Rick in service, Ray in sales, Tim in finance

July 10, 2014

Thank you Donna! We appreciate you!

"Honest professional service"

Thorough and professional service. Ranks the importance of recommended service with strait forward facts. No high pressure sales tactics. Great service experience for my Dodge Ram 1500.

Greg & Frank

July 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your compliments!

"final cost and financeing wasnt explaned "

after I agreed on the price of my truck and was told by Cory that he would let me have the truck for a flat $10000 with all the handling fees and taxes paid . I was sent across the street to finance where he went over the financing so fast my head was spinning when I left . After I got home and when over the paper work I saw that I end up paying 15,000 . They add taxes and handling fees and also $1000 of a glass and tire warranty that I didn't want because it cover by my insurance anyway ,also a 2 yr warranty for $2,000 when I told it cost $200 . When I went back and went over it with them , they was willing to change anything saying " looks like a good deal to me ". So if you buy from Mccloskey make sure you go over the paper work and look for what it going to real cost you in the end before signing anything !

JB

"used car salesman"

I came in to look at some used vehicles I was really interested in a ford fusion Tony Carpenter showed me a number of them he was a lot of fun to work with he answered all my questions and was very thorough when explained everything about the vehicles.

When i came to look at vehicles i was helped by Tony Carpenter

Thank you!

" Great guy, fun experience"

I was looking to buy a Saturn sports car Tony Carpenter was my salesman. great guy, very helpful ,fun experience, I would recommend him when you need help buying your next car. Antonio

Tony Carpenter

June 12, 2014

Thank you Antonio for your nice review!

"Awesomeness! "

Recently bought a Suburban for my wife. Treated very well, pleasant experience and no long delays getting it done,, Thanks guys for making this work for my family

Walter Flowers and Jeff W.

"Very happy customer"

I had a great experience working with Mitch! He went above and beyond to help get me into the truck I wanted. I would highly recommend him to any friends or family that need a car/truck. Laura

Mitch Starkey