McCloskey Truck Town

McCloskey Truck Town Info

Kimberly S
1/26/2016

"Horrible Experience"

I bought a 2011 Chrysler 220 Limited on January 2, 2016. John Warner, the salesman, was out for a buck. After purchasing the car, I noticed the Oil Change light was on. I became very concerned about why I had to pay for an oil change within a week after purchasing a car that cost me 19k. I called him up and asked " why did I need to change the oil, when I just purchased this car." His reply was, " the oil had been changed but they forgot to reset the maintenance light. " The next day after driving the car home, I heard the radiator gurgling when I shut the car off. To my astonishment, the oil cooler was leaking, the head and manifold gaskets needed changing. And, they had never changed the oil. Five hundred dollars worth of work. And they tried charging me! These cars are NOT serviced before they put them on the lot for sale! They do offer a 2/2 which is 2 months and/or 2000 mile warranty on the vehicles; however it is limited. I asked the service manager if they do a 128 point inspection on the cars before they put them on the lot. He said yes, which was a straight lie. I would not recommend buying a vehicle from Joe McClowsky. His sales people are rude, they kicked my friend out of the dealership because he asked to speak to Joe McClowsky. I am horrified by such treatment as I just indebted myself for 19k. This was the worst car buying experience I ever had in my life--and I've purchased a few vehicles.

John Warner

KaraJ0288
11/28/2015

"Excellent"

I was helped by Kimberly Jones. Her bubbly personality and excellent customer service were very appreciated! I recommend her for information when looking into purchasing a vehicle!

Kimberly Jones

Driver
10/21/2015

"Superb!!!"

I was helped immediately by a gentlemen named, Ray Rivera. Excellent service throughout the entire process. Thorough as well. Thanks guys, I'll suggest you to others.

Ray Rivera

October 22, 2015

THank you!

disgusted999
10/08/2015

"Worst Vehicle Buying Experience Ever"

I purchased a truck from this dealership in September and within two weeks I had to have over $2200 in repairs done to it. The mechanic (certainly not McCloskey's) said that the problem with the vehicle had been going on for a long time and certainly should have been obvious based on all the rust under the timing cover. So much for their touted 110 point inspection. This place is truly buyer beware. They won't return phone calls, not ever for the second vehicle key they owe me. The Finance Manager promised the service of a locksmith to remove the lock off the trailer hitch, again no return call. My advice to anyone seeking a vehicle is to avoid this place and if you still choose to go there, don't make my mistake and at least get the vehicle checked by a good reputable mechanic. I didn't think it was possible but this place actually gives the used car market a worse name than it already has. UPDATE; On Oct. 16 I had to have the Mass Air Flow Sensor replaced to the tune of $540. Thanks Big Joe for the piece of garbage you sold me. I sure hope other people can learn from this sorry experience.

Rynearson, Ramm

October 24, 2015

The best way to work things out with us, would be to contact us directly please. It's difficult to trace a problem when you are posting anonymously. Please feel free to contact me and let's see if we can seek a solution. (719) 594-9400 Thanks, Mike Phillips

Horriblexperience
9/09/2015

"Horrible , the worst experience "

It's been the worst experience since we bought our car at McCloskey. The service is slow , 20 people walking around doing nothing . Took about 7 hours to finilize the paperwork when any other dealership took only 1.5 max. From there it got even worse. The AC broke and it literally took 5 trips and 4 months till it was finally fixed. When I came to pick up the keys, the manager was so rude and told me I am not his customer and he cannot help me. I have never been treated with such disrespect and felt so humiliated. Again I would not recommend this dealership to anyone the way they treat "their customers" and definitely don't believe that they can get a dealership of the year with this type of service .

A manager with the beard ( or at least that's what he called himself)

eamaldonado
8/27/2015

"service department "

Came in for a recall on my vehicle and worked with Greg from the service dept. From the start Greg and his team ensured all issues where met and seamless. Great service!!

Greg

August 27, 2015

Thank you!

benji.123
5/06/2015

"zac was great"

Zac was great. He was professional and understood my needs and situation. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He isnt pushy and genuinely cares about whst your looking for and your needs.

Thom McCloskey

May 14, 2015

Thank yoU!

Iloveathena2015
4/23/2015

"Colorado Girl"

Looking for used Cars. Stopped in at Truck Town and was treated like royality! I worked with the Navy Guy Zac Bunz! He was friendly listened to my wants and needs showed me cars in my budget. I did not feel pressured in any way. Anyone who stops in at Truck Town ask for the Navy Guy Zac Bunz!

Zachary Bunz

Thank you.

victorsrad
4/20/2015

"truck town"

Zac Bunz is a very approachable person. Easy to talk with and knows what he's talking about. Would recommend to all my friends and family.

Thank you Victor!

Fred1989
4/20/2015

"Zac was a good guy"

Great dealership they weren't pushy at all they took care of me. They did everything they could to get me the best deal possible.

Zac