McCloskey Truck Town

5515 North Academy Boulevard,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
McCloskey Truck Town Info
About McCloskey Truck Town

McCloskey Motors has been family owned and operated since 1989. We've been ranked #1 in auto financing 3 years running. We are the only local auto dealer to carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! McCloskey Motors Truck Town is the premier dealer for pre-owned Cars, Trucks, and SUV's. McCloskey Truck Town is awesome! One Price, One Promise, One Customer at a time. Its that easy. Come in now, or call to test drive!

About McCloskey Truck Town

Tricia.g
3/07/2015

"Customer Service"

Everyone was very friendly but Michaes our sales consultant was by far the most excellent customer service experience I've ever had anywhere in any situation! I can't even begin to express my gratitude to him and his exemplary work!

Michaes Vigil

Thanks Tricia!

tracker1988
3/01/2015

"Helpful and extremely friendly. "

John W. showed me a few cars that peaked my interest. High on my list of lots to buy from. Seemed trustworthy. I am looking for the right deal so i will keep looking but i can see myself coming back for a purchase. Wish me luck!

John Warner

Thank you.

Cherryjeep
3/01/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Sales representative John Warner was so helpful. He helped me find a nice Jeep Grande Cherokee within my price range and with the right amount of miles. He even pointed me to right person to help with the financing. John Warner is great!

John Warner

Thank you.

eflo
12/23/2014

"Terize Flowers"

Smart and determined in satifiscation works hard for a smile if the client is not happy then he's not happy there's just nothing more pleasing to him than a satisfied customer

Terize Flowers

December 26, 2014

Thanks eflo! We appreciate your compliments!

Mike Mattox
12/16/2014

"Great Employee"

When I showed up at the North Academy location I had great experience and there are friendly employees there. I worked with Mr Michael Tidd. He is a great person and I loved how is. He is a hard and dedicated worker. I'm happy I went to this location. Out standing staff and employees.

Michael Tidd

Thank you Mike!

dandres
12/14/2014

"very impressed"

The staff was very helpful. Terize was my salesman and he was very informed on the vehicles i was intersted in. Even tho my price range was limited he was able to find me something i love.

terize flowers

Thank you Dandres!

19chickadee57
11/18/2014

"service with excelence"

service with a smile. Meeting a rep with a smile is always a good thing and Michael Tidd is just that, I told Michael what my needs were and he showed me some great trucks at great prices. Answered all my questions with sincerity, Michael is the go to guy,

michael tidd

Thank you for sharing!

deante08
11/17/2014

"Great Customer Service!!!"

From the time I walked thru the door my experience was great!!! Michael Tidd was very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend him!!! Great guy to work with!

Michael Tidd

December 26, 2014

Thank you, we appreciate you comments!

Clarence Clemmons
10/22/2014

"best car buying experience I have ever had"

Mike Breaux was extremely helpful. He assisted me in making my decision based on my needs and my current situation. He was very knowledgeable on all the vehicles and provided great customer service.

Mike Breaux

Thank You Clarence!

belissa00
10/04/2014

"Awful"

I'm honestly glad that I waited about 6 weeks to write a review, because now I can write about my entire experience. First off, I would like to give five stars to only the salesman Aaron. He was the only good experience of my entire car buying process. He was very patient and really took most of the day to help me. Let me explain my experience. I live in Aurora which is a good hour+ drive to McCloskey Motors. I found a Cadillac Escalade online and it looked beautiful and seemed to be exactly what I wanted, so I called and scheduled a test drive. When I made this call, I advised them it was a long drive and I wanted them to assure me that there would be no problems when I got there. The woman said her manager said the escalade was in perfect condition and that I would find nothing wrong with it... LIES. The escalade had broken tail lights, a broken windshield, a broken rear windshield wiper, the interior was full of holes where the trim had been ripped out, and the engine made awful noises. As you can guess, I was extremely upset and close to tears. I haven't bought a new vehicle in about 7 years and I was so excited and this ripped all the excitement out of me. Luckily, Aaron realized my disappointment and took hours to help me find something else. I ended up buying a Ford Explorer which was perfect and had everything I wanted. HE is the ONLY reason I bought a vehicle from the company that day. He was amazing, patient, and did his job perfectly... but that's where the good experience ended. After deciding to buy the vehicle and going through the numbers, I had to go talk to the finance gentlemen there, I believe his name was Anthony. He took FOREVER to call me in to sign the papers. It was almost a good two hours. Honestly, if the Ford hadn't been such a good price, I would have probably walked out. He calls me in, we sign papers, sweet.. everything is done, or so I thought.... A week later, the financer, Public Service Credit Union, calls me to confirm information regarding the vehicle.. ok.. no big deal, and then another week later Anthony calls me to inform me that I need to go back to McCloskey's to fill out additional information for the Credit Union so they would send the payment over. Are you kidding me?? Once again, this is an hour+ drive. I lost it at that point. How is it that I have been driving a vehicle for 2 weeks, that no one has paid for. I threatened to return the vehicle because I no longer wanted to deal with this company, and of course suddenly I didn't have to drive anywhere to sign anything else. I went to the credit union here in Aurora myself and spoke to a very nice manager who straightened everything out. Now here we are, about a month and a half later, and I receive another call from McCloskey's stating that they have my other set of keys and my coupons for free oil changes... so I call today to arrange a time for me to drive the hour+ to pick these up since for whatever reason they weren't given to me the day I bought my vehicle, and they inform me... well we are out of the coupons, but you can get your keys now and come back later for those.. *sigh*. Also, of course, my vehicle 4 weeks after having it is making strange noises in the engine, so thankfully I bought the extended warranty, but I'm still waiting back to see if they plan on charging me to look at it or not since I haven't had the vehicle that long. All in all, they have an amazing sales person at a crappy dealership. I wish Aaron would go somewhere a little more honest, because he is too good of a person to work there. I will never recommend someone to this company, nor will I ever purchase a vehicle from them again.

Aaron Staples

December 26, 2014

McCloskey Truck Town wrote on 12/26/2014 1:18:47 PM: Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write down your experience. Thank you for the kind words towards Aaron, he is a great person. Lastly, thank you for taking the time to encompass the entire experience. I apologize that overall it did not go more smoothly and that the rest of your experience did not live up to the bar that Aaron had set at the beginning. I can assure you we take comments such as this very seriously and work hard to pursue an excellent customer experience for you and others in the future. Thank you again for taking your time.

Reviews of Rodney Stearne