McGrath City Hyundai

Sales Associate
Jeremy Gleason, General Manager, McGrath City Hyundai

Jeremy Gleason

May 25, 2017

"Financing at the end of a Lease"

- kiss1024

5/18/17 First, I would like to thank Christine my service advisor for recommending to me Joe Koth in finance. I had a previous bad experience with an unamed sales person who no longer works there and it was time to finish my lease. Joe worked with finance companies for me on Thursday evening and Friday during the day. Without any hesitation he went above and beyond to help me get the balance financed after the lease. When I went in to the dealership on Friday I also needed to meet with the salesman Marcus Lozano who helped tremendously with the closing of the deal paperwork. Thank you again for all of your hard work to make it a stress free process for me. I do appreciate all three of you, and the McGrath Family should be proud to have you working for their company.

Christine Tonelli
Joe Koth
Jeremy Gleason

May 24, 2017

"Marcus is my new car guy!"

- sam_anabta Verified Customer

Thank you marcus for a wonderful buying experience. I will return to you along with referrals to come. You have made a loyal customer out of me, thanks again i love my Tucson! You were the best out of every salesperson i met. I will see you next time i trade.

May 21, 2017

"My First Vehicle Purchase"

- yasminel28

Marcus Lozano was incredibly helpful in guiding my experience as a first time car buyer. Before showing me any vehicle options, he first sat down with me to learn about what features I desired most for my next car to develop a narrowed focus in what options would be most suitable for me. In almost no time, Marcus was able to present me with three different car options which all met my model and price requirements. Marcus was kind enough to let me test drive all three vehicle options while providing extensive knowledge on their backgrounds and unique features. I decided to close the deal with a 2014 Chevy Cruze LT and I could not be happier with my decision! Marcus helped me find the perfect car for a perfect price and I would definitely return to him if I decide to buy another car in the future. He helped me understand the best payment options designed for me and even showed me how all of the advanced technological features functioned in the vehicle. Marcus goes above and beyond when it comes to providing the best customer service possible and I would highly recommend his services to any potential car buyers out there!

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $21460