Read Reviews McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Frank Busalacchi JrDealer1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim offers many automotive products and services to our Anaheim and Greater Los Angeles and Orange County customers. From quality new Dodges and Rams to used cars, we know anyone looking for a new or used car in Anaheim will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Dodge and Ram vehicles, including the 1500, 2500, Challenger, Ram, Caliber, Avenger and Charger, making us a good choice as your Anaheim Ram & Dodge car dealer.

Our services include trusted Ram & Dodge car repairs, original Dodge & Ram parts and financing to help for our customers get the car of their dreams.

Call Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim at (877) 787-0577, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1221 S Auto Center Dr and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

Our Location

TheSixesof33
4/9/2014 10:38:52 AM

Don Lockridge

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

I have owned at least four Dodge vehicles in the past 40 years and during that time dealt with many salespeople who tried to push off on me cars that were too expensive or not exactly what I was wanting. I usually know exactly which vehicle I want when I walk on the floor, so I'm not a difficult customer. I dealt with Don Lockridge at McPeek Dodge to purchase my new 2014 Dodge Charger RT and it was the best experience I've had when purchasing a car. I told him what I wanted (although I was debating colors) and he showed me three that fit my request. One of them was MY car. I drove on a short test drive, went back to the dealership and a few hours later, drove away in my new car. It could not have been easier.

Don was knowledgable about the cars and trucks that were available (another friend went with me and was asking other questions). He didn't try to sell me on things I didn't need/want. It was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership and I would definately go back again if I needed another car.

Response From: McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim
Added: 4/22/2014 3:03:13 PM

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! We always try to provide the best customer service we can and we're very pleased you liked your car buying experience here at McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim. Enjoy your shiny new Charger and please feel free to stop by and say hi anytime!

Twitter
"I do not recommend this dealership. Old school dealership..."

yvette321
2/26/2014 3:08:43 PM

2.0

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

I do not recommend this dealership. Old school dealership approach to their customers: they treat their customers as if they are without intelligence, not valued, and each customer is a liar. Treated me as if they were doing me a favor in letting me buy a car from them, when I had preapprovals from Chrysler Financial, and Honda.
I had a bad experience at this dealership. I was preapproved through Chrysler Financial before walking into the dealership. The internet sales department reached out to me for the purchase. Once in the dealership, the internet sales person lead me through the lot. During the interaction, several times, my questions were ignored or intentionally the conversation diverted. I mentioned that I wanted to use the Trade in Deal that was going on and that was treated like it was not important. When I gave my copy of the approval to the dealer, he stated that it was nice and proceeded to ignore the approval and started the interrogation process they call filling out the application. Instead of giving me the application to complete, Dennis wrote out the application himself asking me the questions, as he was looking at me with each question as if I was lying about my response. When we were taking about rate, he ignored me again and never explained the process to me and continued to treat me as if I was not valuable customer for them. By this time, I was not willing to buy anything. He came back with the offer, but I decline, not wanting to do any business any longer. I will never go back to this dealership again. In fact, I will not buy a Dodge now.

Twitter
"Your Customer Service is the best I have ever..."

Willow10
1/18/2014 8:01:40 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Roy and Maria in the Service Dept.

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

Your Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced. I am a single/widowed woman and buying/servicing a car is usually a hard, bad and negative experience.

From your employees that answer your phones all the way to Maria at the drive up and Roy who explained and help me made it a very pleasant and comfortable experience I truly and respect that you do not try and have be purchase services I do not need as I am on a limited income.

I love being able to have coffee while waiting I even bought a new steering wheel cover :)

Twitter
"We were car shopping for my younger sister who is just 21..."

Blqbutterfly
11/12/2013 12:28:40 PM

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

We were car shopping for my younger sister who is just 21 years old and found this cute little Chevy Sonic that was on special here at McPeek Dodge, we have read previous ratings and found the name of Dennis Lentz called him and scheduled an appointment for the next morning. Dennis is a very passionate sales person he explained everything in detail to my sister so that she would understand her first car buying experience because of our CU financing already obtained and Dennis' quick work to make sure we got the price advertised made this experience for my sister fantastic. I highly recommend this dealer (which is sort of a more mom and pop operation) so you get that feeling that they are a family and they treat you the same. Even more so if you are looking for any type of vehicle and need a good honest reliable salesperson Dennis Lentz is the person to contact, he will assure that you have a pleasant buying experience. My sister was very happy when we drove off two hours later (yes we were only there for a total of two hours) it was a very good experience for her. Plus she loves the car and it fit her just right. Thanks again McPeek Dodge and Dennis Lentz you made what is usually a very traumatic experience enlightful and enjoyable.

Twitter
"When I came to McPeek Dodge, I was very pissed off about..."

istanley
10/22/2013 11:26:32 PM

George  MedinaGeorge Medina

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

When I came to McPeek Dodge, I was very pissed off about what had happened to my daughter and I after leaving another dealership service department 30 minutes earlier when the vehicle stopped on the freeway in traffic. I would like to thank George Medina for his professionalism and great attitude. He was very helpful when it came to dealing with the repairs on my vehicle. He kept me informed of what was going on and how much time he would need to complete the repairs on my vehicle. His professionalism cannot go unnoticed and I believe that he is a great asset to the service department there at McPeek Dodge. Sorry it has taken me this long to send my remarks, but he should be recognized for his excellent customer service. Thank you George, and I would recommend anyone to you for their service needs.

Inez Stanley

Twitter
"Another Absolutely fanstatsic experience, completely..."

sykik75
10/9/2013 12:25:32 PM

Frank Busalacchi JrFrank Busalacchi Jr

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

Another Absolutely fanstatsic experience, completely blown away by the service and effort made to get me the best deal possible. This was my second purchase at McPeek and I want to thank all those at McPeek Dodge for making this buying experience a piece of cake, I will definitely continue to be a repeat customer and recommend McPeek Dodge to anyone I know that is looking to buy a new or used car.

Twitter
"Dennis was great! No pressure sales, I got the EXACT car..."

ledman
9/19/2013 10:54:10 PM

Mike FrostMike Frost

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

Dennis was great! No pressure sales, I got the EXACT car I wanted at a great price and no pressure to buy something I did not want. I am a very happy customer with my new 2013 Dodge Charger SE, It's so awesome, thank you Dennis and Mike! I recommend going to McPeeks Dodge of Anaheim if you are in the market for a new/used Dodge, they will take care of you and treat you with respect.
Thanks again!
Mike B

Twitter
"I had a really great experience at this location. The..."

dennixo
9/16/2013 3:16:41 AM

Mike FrostMike Frost

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

I had a really great experience at this location. The staff was really knowledgeable and friendly. I intend to share my awesome experience with friends and family.

Twitter
"George Villanueva was outstanding in all facets from..."

pantons89
8/27/2013 3:46:34 PM

George Villanueva

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

George Villanueva was outstanding in all facets from beginning to end. He is a stand up guy and does everything correctly on in the service department.
I wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with him again, and for regular maintenance, I'll be back!

Thanks, George!!

Mike (2004 Dodge Quad Cab, 1500) Service date 8-2-13

Twitter
"Negotiated a deal with Neal/Dennis, a good buy, good..."

jimphughes
8/21/2013 1:07:53 PM

My Review Of McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim:

Negotiated a deal with Neal/Dennis, a good buy, good service, will return. Got the car home and several days later noticed a dent that someone had tried to fix. Called Neal and Dennis, took the car in and they repaired with no questions or arguement. the way it should be.

Reviews 11-20 >>