McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Used Car Mgr

December 15, 2016

"Mr. Benjamin"

- knorr,dave123

Recently I took my Ecodiesel truck in to have the engine light looked at and have them repair it. My truck only has about 20300 miles. Within 12 miles the engine light came back on. When I took my truck back a Mr. Benjamin was out directing traffic. He asked me why i was there and I explained it to him that my engine light came back on and I would like to talk to you about the repairs that you did that are under warranty but you "Charged" me for the repairs. Benjamin started yelling and screaming at me and literally kicked me off of his property. i then left and went to another Dodge place and when they put their computer on my truck they received different codes and they did the repairs. Why did McPeek make me pay for warranty work. Why did they put down on the paperwork that I requested work to be done when I, not being a mechanic, did not go there for anything other than to have the check engine light looked at?? Oh my avoid this auto repair facility.

December 07, 2015

"They got my key fix"

- Do not buy from McPeek Dodge

There's one thing about me if I say something negative and if it's fixed I will come back in corrected I want to say special thanks to, Ken , Doug, and Alec A couple weeks ago I posted something it was not a positive review . I was not expecting a phone call back or anything I was sitting on the couch with my son the phone ring was 9 o'clock at night I was very shocked it was the dealership they actually follow through and gave me a call I was very happy my car was in the following week be fixed from the sales manager to the salesperson and to the service department, I'm looking forward to doing more business with them people laugh at me because I have gotten 7 car from them but I'll tell you right now they stand behind their word and they fix the problem sometimes our hands are tied and we have to find other ways to get things fixed and these guys came through. I have no problem paying my telephone number on here if anybody has any questions sometimes hearing the voice of somebody and the sincerity they have, Bryan Blair 714 351 7395 Thank you guys for your wonderful job

October 20, 2015

"Nice ram 2500"

- rbelikov04

i bought a used 2003 dodge ram 2500 from mcpeeks dodge. Truck had a couple small issues after I bought it. Stewart the general manager is the best! If you buy a car from here and have any issues with skip dealing with the low level managers and go direct to Stewart! He will get everything handled for you! Thanks for your help Stewart!!

McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA, 92806