McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Used Car Mgr

May 27, 2017

"STEELER SHIP ALERT!"

- Johnnyboy1503

-------- STAY AWAY FROM THIS STEELERSHIP ------------ After buying a vehicle from this location I was told from my finance company that I had 2 additional charges. I declined both additional options before signing the contract with the dealer but they still slipped it in on the back of the contract and completely defrauded me with there actions since I did not pay attention to those details. Since they quietly added the additional charges, and I signed without catching it, I told the "GM" and the General Manager Stewart told me that it's my fault I signed it and told me to leave. He would not comment any further. He even told me to leave again because he did not want anybody knowing of there wrong doings. Costomer service at its best! After informing management that my vehicle is not GPS equipped. They insisted to try and cover up there actions by telling me it is even after the manufacturer verified it was not. So I asked them to prove it and show me where it was located. They looked on the computer, typed up the vin and said the battery must be dead on the GPS because it wasn't showing up on there system so they couldn't prove it to me. So I asked him to point it out to me on a visual inspection and they said there not allowed to show me. These guys are a real joke and there ripping off consumers on the back end so be very carful with what your signing in the finance department. There adding fees on the contract that don't even exist on your vehicle which is illegal...creating more money for them on the vechile price plus the fees that your incurring daily with the price increase to make even more money! Talk about getting your hands shook and your money took all in the same motion!

Other Employees : Allen

December 15, 2016

"Mr. Benjamin"

- knorr,dave123

Recently I took my Ecodiesel truck in to have the engine light looked at and have them repair it. My truck only has about 20300 miles. Within 12 miles the engine light came back on. When I took my truck back a Mr. Benjamin was out directing traffic. He asked me why i was there and I explained it to him that my engine light came back on and I would like to talk to you about the repairs that you did that are under warranty but you "Charged" me for the repairs. Benjamin started yelling and screaming at me and literally kicked me off of his property. i then left and went to another Dodge place and when they put their computer on my truck they received different codes and they did the repairs. Why did McPeek make me pay for warranty work. Why did they put down on the paperwork that I requested work to be done when I, not being a mechanic, did not go there for anything other than to have the check engine light looked at?? Oh my avoid this auto repair facility.

December 07, 2015

"They got my key fix"

- Do not buy from McPeek Dodge

There's one thing about me if I say something negative and if it's fixed I will come back in corrected I want to say special thanks to, Ken , Doug, and Alec A couple weeks ago I posted something it was not a positive review . I was not expecting a phone call back or anything I was sitting on the couch with my son the phone ring was 9 o'clock at night I was very shocked it was the dealership they actually follow through and gave me a call I was very happy my car was in the following week be fixed from the sales manager to the salesperson and to the service department, I'm looking forward to doing more business with them people laugh at me because I have gotten 7 car from them but I'll tell you right now they stand behind their word and they fix the problem sometimes our hands are tied and we have to find other ways to get things fixed and these guys came through. I have no problem paying my telephone number on here if anybody has any questions sometimes hearing the voice of somebody and the sincerity they have, Bryan Blair 714 351 7395 Thank you guys for your wonderful job

McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA, 92806