McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

1221 South Auto Center Drive,
Anaheim, California 92806
McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim Info
About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim offers many automotive products and services to our Anaheim and Greater Los Angeles and Orange County customers. From quality new Dodges and Rams to used cars, we know anyone looking for a new or used car in Anaheim will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Dodge and Ram vehicles, including the 1500, 2500, Challenger, Ram, Caliber, Avenger and Charger, making us a good choice as your Anaheim Ram & Dodge car dealer. Our services include trusted Ram & Dodge car repairs, original Dodge & Ram parts and financing to help for our customers get the car of their dreams. Call Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim at (877) 787-0577, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1221 S Auto Center Dr and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

FTP767
7/31/2015

"The Internet Sales did a fantastic job"

Logan did a great job to get the vehicle I wanted at the best price. He took care of the paperwork. Logan did a dealer trade, which got me the vehicle at the best price, there were no games, no matching promises, just the best best purchase deal.

Logan Sakamoto

gyver711

"great experience "

Came here with my daughter to browse around because I'm in need of a new car. Let me tell you, I thought it was going to be intimidating because I'm use to hand me down cars from family and friends and never experienced searching for a new car with car salesmen. Ken and Tyler made my first experience comfortable and fun. They are very knowledgeable. Not just by the book, but it seems like they have have REAL knowledge about cars. They definitely have earned my trust. Will be coming back for sure.

Ken and Tyler

Lovely1012
7/30/2015

"Amazing, professional help with finding my dream car"

I never thought I'd be able to get my dream car with no hassle, no pressure, and at an affordable price! Ken and Tyler made my experience memorable! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know.

Ken and Tyler

Liddy

"Great atmosphere "

I normally only go for Toyota, this is my first time buying a Dodge. Talking with Ken I left feeling proud and confident, with the vehicle and price. Stewart ensured I was completely happy with no further questions on the vehicle. I definitely will be returning in the near future.

OC TOXIC
7/30/2015

"Always a friendly experience."

I bought my Challenger at McPeek in 2011. All service has also been performed there. It's always been a positive experience working sales, service and supporting staff.

Cisco314

"Awesome Experience "

Bought my first car and was the best experience. Ken was very informative about the vehicle never felt pushed to buying the car by him. Sewart was awesome to work with he made sure I got a good deal I will definitely be recommending friends and family to Mcpeeks

daxwes

"Ken was Awesome"

I got the car of my choice at an affordable payment. What could be better, Ken was so very helpful I can't wait to lease another car from him.

July 30, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US THIS GREAT REVIEW !!!!!!

Risco76
7/27/2015

"Able to "price match""

Experience at McPeeks was very positive, I found a Ram 1500 at a diffrent dealership at a lower price and they were able and willing to match the price.

Sam

July 28, 2015

THANK YOU !!!! I AM GLAD WE WHERE ABLE TO HELP AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US A REVIEW ! DAN HABERLAND

savagex
5/07/2015

"worst service ever"

Please do not go to thus dealership the GM there is solely in charge and does not let u talk to the owner to let him know how bad there service is they will not take care of ur vehicle in service be very careful with this dealership they are scandalous, and won't help they will be nice untill u purchase a vehicle I will make sure people do not go to this dealership

denzal49
5/03/2015

"Simply Great"

Took my Magnum in for Service and my experience was great. George and Allec did a great job. The Starbucks coffee and new TV in the lounge area was very relaxing. The short wait and no up sale was very appreciated. I'll be back again.

July 20, 2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALWAYS GLAD TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE TO YOU !!!!!!!

Reviews of Stewart Benjamin