McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

1221 South Auto Center Drive,
Anaheim, California 92806
McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim Info
About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim offers many automotive products and services to our Anaheim and Greater Los Angeles and Orange County customers. From quality new Dodges and Rams to used cars, we know anyone looking for a new or used car in Anaheim will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Dodge and Ram vehicles, including the 1500, 2500, Challenger, Ram, Caliber, Avenger and Charger, making us a good choice as your Anaheim Ram & Dodge car dealer. Our services include trusted Ram & Dodge car repairs, original Dodge & Ram parts and financing to help for our customers get the car of their dreams. Call Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim at (877) 787-0577, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1221 S Auto Center Dr and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Do not buy from McPeek Dodge
12/07/2015

"They got my key fix"

There's one thing about me if I say something negative and if it's fixed I will come back in corrected I want to say special thanks to, Ken , Doug, and Alec A couple weeks ago I posted something it was not a positive review . I was not expecting a phone call back or anything I was sitting on the couch with my son the phone ring was 9 o'clock at night I was very shocked it was the dealership they actually follow through and gave me a call I was very happy my car was in the following week be fixed from the sales manager to the salesperson and to the service department, I'm looking forward to doing more business with them people laugh at me because I have gotten 7 car from them but I'll tell you right now they stand behind their word and they fix the problem sometimes our hands are tied and we have to find other ways to get things fixed and these guys came through. I have no problem paying my telephone number on here if anybody has any questions sometimes hearing the voice of somebody and the sincerity they have, Bryan Blair 714 351 7395 Thank you guys for your wonderful job

rbelikov04
10/20/2015

"Nice ram 2500"

i bought a used 2003 dodge ram 2500 from mcpeeks dodge. Truck had a couple small issues after I bought it. Stewart the general manager is the best! If you buy a car from here and have any issues with skip dealing with the low level managers and go direct to Stewart! He will get everything handled for you! Thanks for your help Stewart!!

PHILL COLUMNA, BRIAN

Marvin T.
10/16/2015

"HaveTo Be Home"

From Prescott, AZ, visiting Disneyland with our grandchildren over the Columbus Day weekend. Fan clutch failed on our 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins pulling our fifth wheel. Called McPeeks as soon as we reached the RV park as was told to bring it in on Sat. morning. Met with service writer Gloria Witt and said that I thought it was the fan clutch and that I had to leave Tuesday because of a diagnostic test on Wednesday. Gloria thought that it should be no problem to make the repair on Monday and I could still leave on Tuesday. Gloria called me on Monday at about 12:30 and said that the truck was ready! The shuttle driver picked me up at the RV park and took me back to pick up my truck. Gloria explained that in addition to the fan clutch replacement they took care of three recalls that had been issued as well. All work was flawlessly performed by Robert Goodwin as we had no issues on our return trip home. Kudos to Gloria and Robert and to McPeeks for having quality employees.

Gloria Witt, Robert Goodwin

October 16, 2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH VERY KIND OF YOU ! DAN HABERLAND

Phillip D.
10/04/2015

"Capable and confident"

I needed an unusual service done to my radio and the McPeek guys had me come in and they just handled it. And I didn't mind hanging out in their nice waiting area, either!

Allec and Erica

October 16, 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS !!!

salmorones
9/18/2015

"dealership was quick to assume i was a thieft "

I have a 2010 charger and ive done business with the dealership before with no problems, some months ago i orderd an a/c control unit, i was imformed a few days later that it had arrived and promptly went in for it, when it was handed to me by the gentleman who was alone and doing mutiple things, i asked him if i needed anything else he replied, your all set,! long story short i didnt know it needed programing and i spent time, money, effort trying to figure my a/c, all i asked from the dealer once i knew the problem, was for a discount on the programing of the unit to my car, Instead i was called a liar and was told that they dont make those kind of mistakes. I have my own plumbing company and business is good i dont need a discount i thought it was the right thing to do, but i definitely didn't need to be called a liar and insulted,but it seems that they needed the $75 more than me its a shame that they smile and treat farely when your making a purchase an apology would have been sufficient even if they didn't mean it but don't disrespect me if you don't know me at all. I still love my car and still havent fixed the a/c becouse ive been busy with work, but they have been of no help. Thanks mcpete

the guy in service dept was understanding, the big boss is the one who completly disregarded and disrespected me

Ruth2015
9/15/2015

"Great store, friendly employees"

Doug took hours of his time to find the right car for my budget and worked to make sure I was able to purchase it!

Doug Hansen

September 15, 2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET US KNOW ! DOUG IS THE NICEST GUY I KNOW :)

jgdfotog
9/14/2015

"Diesel service"

George took care of me in his usual great way. I had my "08 2500 in for air conditioning service and brakes. Everything went great. I just left the key with George and he called me when it was done. As a side note, Bob is the best diesel mechanic, period.

Bob Goodwin

September 15, 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW !!!!!! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BUSY WE ARE GIVING THE SERVICE DRIVE A MAKE OVER :) GREAT WORK GEORGE AND BOB !

Karen Caldwell
9/09/2015

"Helpful and Friendly service advisors"

My car has had a ignition recall for almost a year. I had gone to two other dealerships, but the part wasn't available. I was having a lot of trouble starting my car after 10-12 months of this issue. I went to McPeeks Dodge and worked with the Service Advisor Gloria. She assisted me with information to keep calling Chrysler to see when the part would be available, and to call her Parts Dept to see if the parts were available. Finally they had the correct recall ignition part and my car was fixed. In the meantime she found another recall to fix (airbags) and went over my car with me for future services. She was helpful, friendly, had good information and followed up with me.

Gloria Witt

September 09, 2015

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW !!!! GREAT JOB GLORIA :)

gabrieljleekim
9/08/2015

"Busy busy service yet they seek to satisfy customers"

I came in the morning to have my care battery checked and replaced if need. It was busy as usual and Allec helped ease my transaction by having it placed into service as soon as possible. I was asking for exact ETA of the repair, which was not fair; but, Allec assured me a time range and even got it completed quicker than expected.

Allec

September 08, 2015

THANK YOU !!!!!!

Satisfied Customer
8/31/2015

"Great Vehicle Buying Experience!"

From the moment we walked in we were very well taken care of. Jason Lothspeich & Dan Haberland were great to work with when we bought our new Dodge Promaster. They were knowledgeable and very friendly! We would highly recommend this dealership to our friends and family!

Jason Lothspeich

September 01, 2015

WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Reviews of Stewart Benjamin