McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

1221 South Auto Center Drive,
Anaheim, California 92806
McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim Info
About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim offers many automotive products and services to our Anaheim and Greater Los Angeles and Orange County customers. From quality new Dodges and Rams to used cars, we know anyone looking for a new or used car in Anaheim will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Dodge and Ram vehicles, including the 1500, 2500, Challenger, Ram, Caliber, Avenger and Charger, making us a good choice as your Anaheim Ram & Dodge car dealer. Our services include trusted Ram & Dodge car repairs, original Dodge & Ram parts and financing to help for our customers get the car of their dreams. Call Mc Peek's Dodge of Anaheim at (877) 787-0577, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1221 S Auto Center Dr and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About McPeek's Dodge of Anaheim

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

APFree
8/26/2015

"Best Customer Service!! Very impressed!"

The purchase of my Dodge Challenger went smoothly in April of this year. I went back last week to find out a detail in the purchase I misunderstood and I was greeted by Dan Haberland, the used car manager there. He was very helpful and gave me the information I was looking for. He made me feel like I was part of the family. I will buy my next car there! They are an honest good business! It has been a wonderful surprise to deal with all of you. Thank you! I love my car!!

August 27, 2015

YOU ARE VERY KIND THANK YOU !!!!! AND WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :)

ivan7s

"service dept "

geore and erica helped me out greatly. george gives you detailed info reguarding my car and the best way to go about things. ask for george anytime your there and you'll understand why i constantly go there for service.

erica

August 27, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW FOR US !! GEORGE HAS BEEN WITH THE DEALERSHIP FOR A WHILE AND HOPEFULLY FOR EVER :) AND THANKS TO ALICIA ,GLORIA AND ERICA FOR BRINGING SOME BEAUTY TO THE DEPARTMENT :)

Chris2014

"Excellent customer service"

McPeek's got the work finished a day early so I could have my own car back. Gloria was awesome!! I will always bring my car to McPeek's for service!

Gloria

August 26, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!! I LIKE GLORIA TOO :)

Yousif.alamhouj
8/22/2015

"Great dealer! "

I have an 2009 Ram 1500 and I've been dealing with these folks for the last two years, really love their service and they really know how to treat a customer.

August 22, 2015

HELLO MY FRIEND , THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW I WILL LET GEORGE KNOW THANKS AGAIN I KNOW IT GETS KINDA CRAZY ON SATURDAYS ......... THANKS DAN

Nomisee
8/14/2015

"Excellent Service "

Excellent service always meet your needs. Got everything I asked for when it came to price, down payment & APR. By far the best service I've ever had.

Alex Espinoza

August 14, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Obsidianinvllc
8/13/2015

"great experience"

We dealt with ken he treated us like family listened to what we had to say and didn't pressure us at all and helped us get approved even in our credit situation which isn't terrible but not good either and at a great rate to I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family

August 14, 2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO GIVE US A GREAT REVIEW !

kippage
8/10/2015

"No pressure auto buying"

I met Ken online from one of his adds...after calling and talking to him I decided I would go into the dealership to look around... Ken has a charger so he took me for a spin... We talked for a couple hours all about the charger! He even bought me a hemi cap!! I was sold and had a great time hanging out and talking cars, I bought a 2015 charger rt..Ken had all the knowledge I needed to know and made it super easy to purchase my new car! I highly recommend Ken and his staff at McPeek for a friendly no hassle auto buying experience !!!

Tyler

August 10, 2015

thank you so much for your review !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan

Port5
8/08/2015

"New car"

My wife and I have been looking for a new vehicle for a while, due to our growing family. Our smaller car was nice, but too small. It was the internet sales guy Logan that got us in the door looking at new cars rather than the used cars that we were looking at. When we arrived we met Ken and he showed us the SUV's that would work for us. He answered all of our many questions. The sales manager Stewart was great and he worked out a deal that we couldn't pass up. We are the proud owners of a new Durango.

Logan

August 08, 2015

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW AND WELCOME TO MCPEEK CARE THE BEST CARE ANYWHERE!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS !!

Kevink
8/08/2015

"Great customer service "

I came here about a month ago now looking for a older charger as my second car. I was very happy that I got to walk away with a 13 v6 with low miles! I have to say it was some of the best customer service I've ever had at a dealership. Ken and Stuart were awesome and they didn't push me to buy. Which is some something I very much appreciate. Definitely recommend them. Thank you Ken and Stuart!!!!

August 08, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW AND KIND WORDS !!!!! I KNEW WHEN I BOUGHT THAT CAR IT WOULD MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY I AM GLAD IT WAS YOU WELCOME TO THE MCPEEK FAMILY !!!! DAN

Caravan
8/04/2015

"Change oil multi point check"

Gloria is new here but she is superb very polite and customer driven she even helped me find an auto repair shop to fix a ding on my car. for todays service this is the fastest service i ever had since 2013 . i come here regularly since 2013 i mean for my cars srvice thing.good job Gloria

Gloria Witt

August 05, 2015

THANK YOU!!!! GLORIA WAS A GREAT FIND FOR US AND OUR CUSTOMERS THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LET US KNOW !!!!

Reviews of Stewart Benjamin