Mccurley Integrity Toyota

Rick Herrera

June 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Mckenzie44

Jeff was very helpful and informative in showing us around and giving us information about the vehicles. The dealership was very clean and each person we spoke with was friendly.

June 21, 2017

"Happy tundra owner"

- Tina Campbell

Originally I went to McCurly's to have my Forerunner serviced and they were having their year-end sale, so I decided to see if they had in the way of a truck that could tow up to 10,000 lbs. Low and behold Jeff, my sales rep had a 2013 Toyota Tundra just in and asked me if I wanted to look at it and test drive it. I did and that was it for me. It fit me perfectly and what I was looking for to haul a travel trailer that i'm getting at retirement. Now I'm a happy camper!

June 19, 2017

"I would recommend seeing David at McCurley anytime"

- Kimberly

David was very nice, and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable of the cars, and helped me pick a car that fit my needs and wants without question. I would totally recommend anyone wanting to buy a car, to come down and ask for David, you won't regret it. I've been to a few dealerships and this one was the BEST. Thanks.

2016 Toyota 4Runner