Mccurley Integrity Toyota

Rick Herrera

May 22, 2017

"Love my new car"

- Romakay50

We really loved our Prius. We knew we would buy another one. With the sales and incentives we did it sooner than we planned. Thanks for looking out for us.

Mark Seltmann
Po Chou

May 22, 2017

"Rick Rocks 🎸"

- cinda renee denton

Went in because McCurly has a reputation for being honest ...and trust worthy....I have to say I was very pleased with the quality of the car and Rick and his whole sales team....Nothing like your stereotypical car dealership.....They go above and beyond to give you the best valued used car and to be sure it a good sound vehicle

Rick Herrera
Linda Luisi

May 20, 2017

"Genuine, and trustworthy!"

- Holli

I walked in knowing exactly what I wanted. They have a wonderful team. My experience felt very genuine. I was offered coffee, water, and cookies right off the bat. I was asked what I was interested in, and what I came to look for. I was allowed to ask questions and receive answers without feeling like a was being "jipped" or being "lied to". As a first time car buyer I have heard many horror stories on car dealerships and car salesman. My experience exceeded my expectations! I will definitely be making any future car purchases here.

David Hutson