Mccurley Integrity Toyota

Bruce Martinez

August 15, 2017

"As good as it gets!"

- Dbrown

Mark provided us with world class courtesy and professionalism. He was extremely knowledgeable, answering most questions without even having to ask. We could not be happier with our experience!

August 14, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Lslater

I went in with a pretty good idea of what I wanted to look at as well as where I wanted to be with pricing. My husband and I went looking a few weeks prior and spoke with Mark Sletman, but when I went back and made my purchase Mark was not available, Rick Herrera assisted me with the final sale. Both salemen were great and adapted and showing me what I wanted to see and not trying to pressure me into something more expensive! Rick was very knowledgeable and made the buying experience easy. Overall a great experience and I will make them my first choice next time!

Rick Herrera
Linda Luisi

August 12, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- Allie26

Mark will definitely be my go to sales guy from now on! He was very patient and answered every question I had. Showed me how to work absolutely everything in my new vehicle! Great experience all around! They truly do care about their customers!

New 2017 Toyota 4Runner, $39010