Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

Layniet95
7/28/2014

"Great service!"

The salesmen I worked with were extremely nice. One was a little pushy but not overbearingly so. They were both very understanding of my situation and did an excellent job helping find a car.

Daniel Kinsey, Scott Parr

Dmhouser
7/27/2014

"Poor post sale service"

This is our third Nissan from this dealership. All of the sales were excellent. With this vehicle, we had a few minor issues. The vehicle seemed to float as I drove it down the road, the in cabin thermometer showed Impossible temperatures (185 degrees) the rear drivers' door is difficult to shut, and the doors automatically lock when you get to about 15 MPH. We waited to get 3,000 miles on the vehicle to get the repairs. We called the dealership to see if we needed an appointment, and they advised to drop it off in the morning. My wife dropped off the vehicle in the morning, and explained the issues. We called about 6 hours later, and were told the vehicle was almost ready. We went to the dealership, to find out that in the 6 hours they had only done the service (oil change) on the vehicle. I was sent back and forth between the service desk and the cashier twice before being told that the vehicle was not ready. We left, with the understanding that they would call when the vehicle was ready. We called them again 30 minutes before they closed, and were told "we were just getting ready to call you". When we got to the dealership, I was again passed back and forth between the service desk and the cashier before they found my keys. The service manager told me that they had checked the alignment of the vehicle, and made minor adjustments to it. The thermometer had to have time to adjust after the vehicle was started. The door seemed to close fine to them, and the door locks were set from the factory and could not be changed. I could accept the door lock situation, even though I do not like it. The thermometer was displaying 185 degrees while driving down the road. The door still does not close well, without slamming it shut. Overall, I am not satisfied with the "service" I received, or the way we were treated overall with being told our vehicle was almost ready when it was not, or being shuffled between the service desk and the cashier on both of our attempts to pick up our vehicle.

I did not obtain names, but will in the future!!

Sheila Wormsbaker
7/26/2014

"Excellence in Every Detail"

We recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Altima from Brent McGavock of McGavock Nissan in Lubbock, Texas. We were treated with all respect and were so very impressed with every aspect of the company from start to finish. We found just what we were looking for in a car at what we thought was an excellent price, given a good value on our trade-in and have been so very pleased with all contact we have had with every single employee in every aspect of the purchase and to date. Tom Evans, who was our salesman, was so very nice. I grew up in the household of a true salesman. I have an appreciation for a salesman who is genuine and real. Tom is that. My son helped me shop for our car - and - I will say that both he and I would return to McGavock Nissan in Lubbock any time we need another vehicle.

Tom Evans, Scott (?) Parr in accounting (who was also so friendly, and most respectful and helpful)

tweaver43
7/26/2014

"FIRST NISSAN"

This was our first new car purchase in twelve years and the entire experience was much easier from start to finish than I remembered. Our salesman and the rest of the staff were extremely knowledgeable and patiently answered all of our questions. We have no problem recommending McGavock to anyone.

Len Caron

regina1166
7/22/2014

"My first nissan and its great!"

This was the best experience we have ever had with a dealership in Lubbock also all of the people there were trying to help and they didnt bother you. If you just wanted too look

Pranot, Rakiti

1NissanFamily
6/30/2014

"Excellent Experience!"

This is our second Nissan purchase from McGavock Nissan in Abilene and we are absolutely pleased with the service and assistance we have received. After the recent hailstorm we went by to inquire as to whether or not we could even trade in our car for a new, unhailed on Nissan. Apparently everyone else in Abilene had the same idea we did as the sales floor was standing room only. We initially had an appointment with John Hamilton, but as I mentioned, they were crazy busy and John very kindly asked Chrisitian Dehoyos to assist us. Christian was awesome! He worked really hard and efficiently to get us in the car we wanted at the price we needed. Once everything was good to go, John again helped us and stayed late to make sure we got in our car and got on our way. All in all, 2.5 hours with a packed sales floor was very quick. We are thrilled with our new Nissan and have already decided that even if we move, we will travel back to McGavock in Abilene for our next Nissan.

John Hamilton, Christian Dehoyos

NickBlythe
6/18/2014

"Great Experience"

The staff at McGavock were great. They worked hard to get us the deal that we wanted. James was great to work with. The truck is fantastic.

James Lyon

Whitemaxima2014
6/17/2014

"My first Nissan"

My husband and I were looking for a new car. I originally had my heart set on a Volkswagon or Ford Taurus, and had even driven both. My husband suggested a Maxima, which I had never considered, and didn't really think that I could be swayed away from the Taurus. But After looking at and driving the Volkswagon Passat and CC, we went to McGavock. We were greeted immediately by Daniel Kinsey. I immediately liked him--- he was friendly and not at all the typical "pushy" car salesman. We told him what we were looking for, and off he went, finding a white Maxima without leather seats! Next thing I knew, we were in the car off on a drive. Daniel told us the features of the car, but again, not in a pushy manner. A few hours later, we drove off the lot in our new car. Daniel worked very hard that day for us....even set up the blue tooth for me. I'm loving my new car...my first after years of driving a "Mommy wagon".

Daniel Kinsey

Marlar1
6/13/2014

"Great Dealeship and staff"

I was searching for the best deal I could get for my son in college. I visited lots of dealerships in Midland-Odessa area because we live in Odessa. I decided to make the trip to Lubbock,Tx. just to see what I could find. I was impressed with the no pressure salesperson Tom Evans.He gladly showed me different options in used and new vehicles. I did checkout other dealerships but coming home I stopped back at McGavock and asked more questions which he gladly answered. I came home discussed our options with my son and husband and gave Tom a call to get the ball rolling. All was good:) Paperwork was done by Scott Parr who patiently discussed Gap Insurance and extended warranty. We negotiated prices and came up with something my son could afford. I would definitely recommend McGavock for anyone looking for a deal for a student or for themselves. FYI . I still have my Nissan Titan 2007 that we bought new at McGavock and still running like a charm. Thank you McGavock!!

Tom Evans and Scott Parr

MBaack
5/21/2014

"Salesman"

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I can remember ever having. Our salesman was great to work with and we were in and out of the dealership very quickly which is how I prefer it, with the new auto that we are very pleased with.

Len Caron