Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock

Mcgavock Nissan Lubbock Info

Whitemaxima2014
6/17/2014

"My first Nissan"

My husband and I were looking for a new car. I originally had my heart set on a Volkswagon or Ford Taurus, and had even driven both. My husband suggested a Maxima, which I had never considered, and didn't really think that I could be swayed away from the Taurus. But After looking at and driving the Volkswagon Passat and CC, we went to McGavock. We were greeted immediately by Daniel Kinsey. I immediately liked him--- he was friendly and not at all the typical "pushy" car salesman. We told him what we were looking for, and off he went, finding a white Maxima without leather seats! Next thing I knew, we were in the car off on a drive. Daniel told us the features of the car, but again, not in a pushy manner. A few hours later, we drove off the lot in our new car. Daniel worked very hard that day for us....even set up the blue tooth for me. I'm loving my new car...my first after years of driving a "Mommy wagon".

Marlar1
6/13/2014

"Great Dealeship and staff"

I was searching for the best deal I could get for my son in college. I visited lots of dealerships in Midland-Odessa area because we live in Odessa. I decided to make the trip to Lubbock,Tx. just to see what I could find. I was impressed with the no pressure salesperson Tom Evans.He gladly showed me different options in used and new vehicles. I did checkout other dealerships but coming home I stopped back at McGavock and asked more questions which he gladly answered. I came home discussed our options with my son and husband and gave Tom a call to get the ball rolling. All was good:) Paperwork was done by Scott Parr who patiently discussed Gap Insurance and extended warranty. We negotiated prices and came up with something my son could afford. I would definitely recommend McGavock for anyone looking for a deal for a student or for themselves. FYI . I still have my Nissan Titan 2007 that we bought new at McGavock and still running like a charm. Thank you McGavock!!

Tom Evans and Scott Parr

MBaack
5/21/2014

"Salesman"

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I can remember ever having. Our salesman was great to work with and we were in and out of the dealership very quickly which is how I prefer it, with the new auto that we are very pleased with.

Len Caron

craesimmons
4/30/2014

"No pressure!"

Initially, I went to McGavock looking for a 2012 Altima. Crystal approached me in the lot, determined what I was looking for and got on it immediately. She was focused on meeting my needs and found a few cars that I did test drive, but did not buy. A week later, Crystal called me to see if she could help find me another vehicle and I did find one on the McGavock internet site I was interested in. The following Tuesday, I drove to Lubbock and Crystal had the car parked right out front for me. After she worked really hard at getting my interest rate and payment just where I wanted it to be, I purchased the vehicle. I loved working with Crystal; I never felt any pressure from her, but she made herself available to me at my convenience. She is awesome and I would highly recommend her and McGavock for their next vehicle purchase.

Crystal Duncan

david melton
4/25/2014

"mcgavock"

All men I worked with are in my opinion professionals at what they do. I have bought many times and this salesman has topped all in the past.. David Melton

james Lyon/ Brent/ Williams

Dtswhite
4/24/2014

"Sales Representative"

They took the time to go out and find exactly what I wanted since it wasn't on the lot!! Love love my new car!!!

teejay77
4/22/2014

"Above and Beyond...."

I want to take the time to thank Jessie Arellano and the entire team at Mcgavock Nissan Abilene for their exceptional customer service and professionalism. Jessie really went above and beyond to help my fiancee and I get our new 2014 Nissan Sentra. His friendly demeanor really help to make us feel at ease. He worked hard to get us a payment we were comfortable with, as well as zero down (which we really needed). Our old car broke down beyond repair and we are a family of 3 with one on the way, so we REALLY needed a car. So our new car is truly a BLESSING. We will refer family and friends to Jessie and the team at Mcgavock, and we will definitely be back for all our future car buying needs. Thanks again. Travis and Daniella

Jessie Arellano and Jay Horn

cruse2193
4/01/2014

"Great Job Joe! "

Joe was a wonder representative in Abilene. He had great customer service, he was very friendly, asked us questions to find out what we wanted in a car, and helped us find the perfect car!

Joe k.

precious512
3/23/2014

"From the time that I called Jorge on the phone before my..."

From the time that I called Jorge on the phone before my arrival, he was very courteous and friendly. Once I arrived, he was very informative about any questions I had and he asked me some important questions for what I was looking for. Dave and Richard were pleasant and worked miracles to get the deal I wanted. Jorge was willing to make sure I was totally happy with my purchase and I definitely am very happy. Thank you Jorge, Norma Ybarra

Jorge Argulles

mit4265
3/23/2014

"Friendly and knowledgeable sales consultant helped me in..."

Friendly and knowledgeable sales consultant helped me in securing the SUV that I wanted and also provided other valuable information regarding the pros and cons of trading in my current car - all without me feeling pressured. I would highly recommend Daniel Kinsey and McGavock Nissan dealership.