Meade Lexus of Southfield

28300 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, Michigan 48034

Maria D'Aigle, Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Maria D'Aigle

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Ryan Simmons, Lexus Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Ryan Simmons

Lexus Certified Internet Sales Consultant
Marissa LaRiviere, Lexus Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Marissa LaRiviere

Lexus Certified Sales Consultant
Dave Israilov , Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Dave Israilov

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant

June 16, 2017

"Marissa was helpful; Excellent follow-up"

- R.

6/24/2017 Update: Shortly after I bought this car I was alerted to a pre-existing issue with the brakes. I took my concerns to the dealership and they were willing to work with me to stand behind their product and their service department. They followed up directly and in a timely manner and made sure we were able to find a compromise that worked. I was worried that this was going to turn into the conventional "used car sales" scenario, but Meade Lexus has had great customer service, been very reasonable and made a very stressful situation less stressful. After speaking to the sales manager, the service department, and my salesperson Marissa, I feel satisfied that the sales department (and all the other departments I spoke to!) were operating in good faith and I would certainly recommend this dealership to others. --------------------------------------------------- I went in fairly sure that I wanted a specific car, and Marissa went out of her way to facilitate this. She was responsive whenever I happened to have time, brought the car to the place I wanted a second opinion, answered questions by text and by phone. I even had some follow up questions after driving off the lot, and she was happy to help and was very gracious about what turned out to be a very straight forward issue. She was great, and I have to say that Todd (finance manager?) Was also incredibly helpful, patient and personable. Meade Lexus made this a pain free car buying experience and I am pleased with their service.

Marissa LaRiviere
Other Employees : Todd

June 01, 2017

"New Car Lease "

- Papaya@1

I recently visited the dealership to return a leased vehicle and obtain a new vehicle. As a 3 time Lexus customer, I have always received professional, courteous and excellent service. My sales experience was prompt, thorough and attentive. I would highly recommend Lexus products because of the quality and workmanship that epitomizes the brand. High praises are warranted in every aspect of the Meade Lexus dealership, which includes sales and service. As a return customer, in my opinion, employees seem committed to provide the Lexus Experience. Keep up the excellent work!

Johnnie Dinkins

May 29, 2017

"Wonderful service!"

- Shind

One day I walked through the door and was greeted by Maria, and today I am so grateful! Today Maria made me a part of the Lexus family. She was professional and knowledgeable. After a short conversation on the phone this past Monday, we had a deal for my very first Lexus. I am so excited I found my perfect car. And I couldn't have done it without Maria!

Maria D'Aigle
Ryan Simmons

• Complimentary Car Washes
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service
  • Wide-Screen TV
  • Luxurious Customer Lounge Area
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Children's Play Area