Meade Lexus of Southfield

28300 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, Michigan 48034
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Dave Israilov , Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Dave Israilov

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Anthony (Tony)  Krajewski, Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Anthony (Tony) Krajewski

Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant
Karen Klaassen , Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Karen Klaassen

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Russ  Collick, Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Russ Collick

Master Certified Internet Sales Consultant

March 21, 2017

"Marissa was super helpful!"

- R.

I went in fairly sure that I wanted a specific car, and Marissa went out of her way to facilitate this. She was responsive whenever I happened to have time, brought the car to the place I wanted a second opinion, answered questions by text and by phone. I even had some follow up questions after driving off the lot, and she was happy to help and was very gracious about what turned out to be a very straight forward issue. She was great, and I have to say that Todd (finance manager?) Was also incredibly helpful, patient and personable. (I might have his name wrong because I am really bad with names) Meade Lexus made this a pain free car buying experience and I am pleased with their service.

March 19, 2017

"Best Customer Service from Any Dealership in the Area"

- attytlee

I just leased my third Lexus from Meade Lexus which has the best customer service in the area. Everyone makes you feel welcome and wants to help you regardless of who leased the vehicle to you. They simply want you to be happy with the Meade Lexus experience. Great team of individuals, especially Jack, Esam, and Todd. Thank You!

March 07, 2017

"Above and Beyond the extra mile."

- DLK6853

I have been a customer of Lexus Southfield for six years, and I have always had a wonderful experience. Recently, I leased a new ES350. Although I loved the car, there was no navigation system. I tried using a new system, where your app could act as your navigation system. I was extremely frustrated that I was having these problems and I had begun to regret getting the car. Shortly after having the car, I received an e-mail from Russ explaining that my sales person was no longer there, and could there be anything he could help me with the new car? I was in the hospital at that time, and I did e-mail Russ to let him know about my frustrations with not having the navigation system on my new car. I explained that I would like to create a win/win situation. Russ was absolutely wonderful in handling this situation. We were able to switch cars around, and I got my beautiful car with navigation, and now I could not be happier. Russ came to the hospital for me to sign the necessary papers. I call that going way beyond excellent service, I call that building relationships with your customers. I call that being in touch and caring if your customers have had a great experience or not. Russ lifted worry from me at a time when I was flat on my back in the hospital, and I will always be grateful for his kindness, and willingness to go out of his way to make sure I am happy with my new Lexus. Thank you Russ for everything. I appreciate your willingness to help and solve the situation more than you know. -Debralynn Komori

• Complimentary Car Washes
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service
  • Wide-Screen TV
  • Luxurious Customer Lounge Area
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Children's Play Area