Meade Lexus of Southfield

28300 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, Michigan 48034

Dave Israilov , Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Dave Israilov

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Anthony (Tony)  Krajewski, Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Anthony (Tony) Krajewski

Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant
Maria D'Aigle, Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Maria D'Aigle

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Don Allen, Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant, Meade Lexus of Southfield

Don Allen

Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant

July 09, 2017

"No help with a "lemon""

- kaufmando

This is to rate both the service center and the dealership. Some years ago I leased an ES300 and still think badly about it. From day one it was a true "lemon", with a transmission that kept missing and stalling. They were never able to find the problem. Both Meade Lexus and Toyota in California just shrugged their shoulders. Against my better judgement, for some reason I then leased an ES330. Certainly much better, but not what I would call a smooth transmission. After that lease, I bought a 1969 Saturn Vue that I am still driving. It's engine is more powerful and the transmission smoother than the Lexus. Over the years, I would hope that Lexus and the Meade dealership have improved. I have not and could not recommend this dealership to anyone. Dr. Herbert Kaufman 32287 Spruce Lane Beverly Hills, MI 48025 kaufmanherbdo@gmail.com 248 646 1972

do not know

June 16, 2017

"Marissa was helpful; Excellent follow-up"

- R.

6/24/2017 Update: Shortly after I bought this car I was alerted to a pre-existing issue with the brakes. I took my concerns to the dealership and they were willing to work with me to stand behind their product and their service department. They followed up directly and in a timely manner and made sure we were able to find a compromise that worked. I was worried that this was going to turn into the conventional "used car sales" scenario, but Meade Lexus has had great customer service, been very reasonable and made a very stressful situation less stressful. After speaking to the sales manager, the service department, and my salesperson Marissa, I feel satisfied that the sales department (and all the other departments I spoke to!) were operating in good faith and I would certainly recommend this dealership to others. --------------------------------------------------- I went in fairly sure that I wanted a specific car, and Marissa went out of her way to facilitate this. She was responsive whenever I happened to have time, brought the car to the place I wanted a second opinion, answered questions by text and by phone. I even had some follow up questions after driving off the lot, and she was happy to help and was very gracious about what turned out to be a very straight forward issue. She was great, and I have to say that Todd (finance manager?) Was also incredibly helpful, patient and personable. Meade Lexus made this a pain free car buying experience and I am pleased with their service.

Marissa LaRiviere
Other Employees : Todd

June 01, 2017

"New Car Lease "

- Papaya@1

I recently visited the dealership to return a leased vehicle and obtain a new vehicle. As a 3 time Lexus customer, I have always received professional, courteous and excellent service. My sales experience was prompt, thorough and attentive. I would highly recommend Lexus products because of the quality and workmanship that epitomizes the brand. High praises are warranted in every aspect of the Meade Lexus dealership, which includes sales and service. As a return customer, in my opinion, employees seem committed to provide the Lexus Experience. Keep up the excellent work!

Johnnie Dinkins

• Complimentary Car Washes
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service
  • Wide-Screen TV
  • Luxurious Customer Lounge Area
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Children's Play Area