Melloy Dodge

Melloy Dodge Info

nmfour
4/12/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

I shopped many dealerships and none compare to my experience at Melloy Dodge. Very professional staff that cares about their customers. Would recommend to friends and family!

Anthony, Jesse and Mark

Pamela
3/28/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Our purchasing experience was first rate. We enjoyed making a purchase at Melloy Dodge. Highly recommend this dealership for all of our friends and family. We will definitely go back there in the future.

Matt McCarty

Rockage
3/25/2016

"Efficient & Fast Service"

Melloy Dodge gave a through inspection of my 2014 Ram 3500 and quickly advised me of the services that needed to be done. Fast, friendly service was a plus. Love our Ram Longhorn!

Service Manager

Garcia,girl456
3/25/2016

"Treated courteouslay and professionally by everyone."

Treated courteously and professionally as opposed to other dealerships visited. Sales associates were friendly and knowledgeable. Didn't feel pressured and did' try and play the typical games like most of the other dealerships.

Paul, Robert

Declan D Smalley
3/19/2016

"New Charger "

3 years ago I bought a 2013 Dodge Charger customer service was great and so was the price I recommend this dealership for all your needs.

Valerie Drayton

mdrayton
3/18/2016

"nice experience"

we have bought 4 cars now from melloy. although the car buying experience takes a while they made it comfortable and fun. the staff was extremely friendly and courteous we will be back.

Michael bodie

Pissedoffcustomer1
3/02/2016

"Worst customer service ever"

I've stopped by this dealership twice in the last month and each time not one salesman would get there lazy butt out of their chair from under the porch. Both times there were multiple salesman that saw us looking at cars but just ignored us. I will never give them another chance again!!!

None (which seams to be the norm)

Candy
11/10/2015

"recall notice"

made an appointment, for the 10/20/15 0715 hr. and was promptly taken care of. the young man taking my appointment, explained everything i needed to know. about the recall, and explained that they would do three recalls while at it.very professional and asked if i needed a shuttle home . i was promptly.called and told me my truck was ready for my pickup at the aprox.time that he said it would would b ready. i believe the young man to be Daniel Martinez thank you again.first time customer. I willreturn for all my service on my Ram 1500 . sincerely CG.

Daniel Martinez

mtbike52
8/04/2015

"Looks for ways to get out of warranty"

We have a 08 Dakota. We took it to Melloy Dodge for the required transmission services. Had service done twice which is required by Dodge. All LESS than 5 years apart. When we just took it in for some transmission work under warranty. they searched for a reason to deny the claim. Even though Melloy did all the service all less than 5 years apart. they denied. They say it can not be brought in any time before the 5 year mark or service will not count toward warranty. WE took it in more often than requires so they denied the claim. Malloy Dodge just lost a repeat Dodge truck owner. NO more dodge if that's the way they honor their warranty and treat their customers.

Dont know

jjsand78
11/22/2014

"No customer service"

Went in planning on making a deal on a new truck and we were not helped or very greeted by anyone walked the lot on left and still not one person say anything to us never will think of go there again.

none