Melloy Dodge

Overall Rating 3

Melloy Dodge
Melloy Dodge Info

"No customer service"

Went in planning on making a deal on a new truck and we were not helped or very greeted by anyone walked the lot on left and still not one person say anything to us never will think of go there again.

none

"Service Department Review--Lousy Customer Service"

I just recently had my 2007 Jeep Commander serviced at Melloy Dodge. Two positives: they got me scheduled for service immediately and two, they fixed my vehicle (from what I can tell). However, those were the only two good things from my experience. They failed to communicate delays in the service, failed to return my phone calls, and I had to pester THEM to find out what the status of my repair was. Their customer service is terrible; the service manager heard my feedback but never offered to make it right after complaining about the lack of customer service/timely communication (pretty much brushed a disappointed customer off). Only after talking to the dealership manager did they finally offer at least an OIL CHANGE after I suggested some sort of chance to build customer relations. I wouldn't recommend getting your vehicle serviced here and I highly doubt I'll be purchasing my next vehicle from there.

Service Manager/ Ass't Service Manager

"This is the 2nd time I have gotten a truck from them......."

This is the 2nd time I have gotten a truck from them.... And the reason I went back to them was because of the wonderful experience I had the first time.... Will always go there first when looking for my next car.....

Michael Kovacs

"I can honestly say that there is light shed on car sales..."

I can honestly say that there is light shed on car sales people. Every car I have ever bought, the experience has always been horrible. I love new cars, but I have ALWAYS hated the process. Anthony Martinez of Melloy Dodge has definitely changed my mind. He was very, very helpful and knowledgeable. After the test drive, he took us in the showroom, got me and my children bottles of water and chips. He was so nice to my children and myself. The whole process took about an hour and a half as opposed to the regular 6 or 7 hours I've spent in the past buying cars. He gave me a great deal and assured me that he would be there for any questions I may have. I hope he never stops selling cars because I will NEVER buy from another person as long as he does. I recommend Anthony and Melloy Dodge to all my friends and family now. Thank you very, very much Anthony.

Anthony Martinez

"I guess the big deal is you think maybe you get a sales..."

I guess the big deal is you think maybe you get a sales guy who is new or maybe not properly trained so you look past it.We all know buying a car is a nightmare and dealerships are trying to make things better or a least tolerable which is respectable. At Melloy Dodge It is the opposite and my wife and two kids and I just wanted to buy a car and have it be reliable. We get there and of course the salles team are outside smoking and you walk up and the used car department looks like is has not been cleaned or taken care of in any manor. We already knew what car we wanted there job was very easy but they still seemed to be confused and make it extremly complicated.So we played the game and did not even speak of the price just agreed to it so we could get the financing going. But then they want to get you on the finance charge saying that they can only get you a 15 to 18% when you just purchased a car a another dealership and had a 0% percent then you leve and they call you and let you know they have a new deal and the have the finance charge at 5% know and it is just what you wanted, wierd isnt it. So out of the five hours that we are there no water and the building is so old stinky and disgusting we sat outside on the old dirty cigiratte ash fillled patio.Know we have finished the paperwork and they bring us over to the new care sales department where there is a place for or kids to play and it is nice and there is a T.V not nasty and dirty (thanks for letting us know.So we wait another half hour for the finance guy to give me his run down he is just like a used car sales men trying to get me to buy Gap insurance when I let him know twice that it is included in my auto insurance.Then he tries to sell me a warrenty by telling me that the car I bought is known for alot of problems and naming of how mucch they are to fix (very reinsuring)great sales technenic so that is over.Then we are done and we get the car which was not even close to clean and the car sales men lets me and my family know that the could not put gas in the car because we got to good of a deal and they cold not afford to lose any more money per the boss's request me and my wife look at each other and laugh get in the car's and leave. We get about tenty five miles out of Alburqurque and the service light comes on and lets is know that there is a service needed we call the sales person know answer of course the car is sold and they have made there money we continue are 3 hour ride home and decide we will call the next day. We make a call to the man him self Mr. Melloy he is unavaliable but i get a call pretty quickly back and i let him know about are experince and what happened like getting the car with know gas thinking he would laugh and this is really his poliocy so you by a car for $37,000 and they cant even give you enough gas to get out of the parking lot.This is a joke and then I let him know about the matinence light coming on and he told me they through a very basic check list and the service of the vehicle is not even looked at so the he said maybe they might add that.What it boils down to is do not expect any kind of service when you buy a car here and it all comes from the top so it is not the staffs problem and remeber to always lead by example and do not nickle and dime your custermers you do not want to ruin the buisness your parents started made a succsess and gave to you to ruin by you and you poor buisnees ethics and morals. Thank you

Bill Melloy

"I came in and began to look at chargers and anthony came..."

I came in and began to look at chargers and anthony came up to me and asked if i had any questions, which i did, and he answered all of my questions. He also explained a lot to me that i had no idea about. I ended up buying a Super Bee charger when i came in looking at a v6. He showed me what i really wanted and treated me and my girlfriend with respect. Jesse Sarabia, the sales manager, was also very nice. Him and anthony gave me a great deal and i am very happy with it! I will go to Anthony Jr for every car i buy in the future! I definitely reccommend this dealership!!!

Anthony Jr and Mr. Sarabia

"My family and I came in looking for a new truck I worked..."

My family and I came in looking for a new truck I worked with Christopher Winn, who was very knowledgble of the 1500's. He let me drive the smaller V8 and the Hemi. He answered all my questions percisly and accreaty. When we went in to work the numbers Christopher and Jesse both helped to get to a number that worked for my family and my self. Jesse was very intent on finding a number that did not put my family in a bind. Thank You Guys and I love my Truck!

Christopher Winn, and Jesse Sarabia

"I came into the dealership not knowing a whole lot of the..."

I came into the dealership not knowing a whole lot of the car buying experience. Anthony saw me looking at the 2012 Dodge Chargers. I knew I wanted a well loaded Charger, but what I didn't is all the different styles, motors and options. I test drove 3 different cars that day and I was blown away by the knowledge my salesman had of all different styles and options each one carried. I puchased my vehicle and it's, by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. Melloy Dodge and all its staff was very honest and helpfull. I even walked away with a price after my purchase. Thank you Anthony & Jesse.

Anthony Sr. & Jesse S.

"Horrible experience! We went to the Melloy on Coors and..."

Horrible experience! We went to the Melloy on Coors and the entire thing was a sham. We talked numbers and this dealer is one of those who's calculators don't work properly. They tried to include optional services as part of the price. VERY SHADY! Use caution with the "optional gap insurance" being part of the price negotiated on. We did not purchase a vehicle there and will not ever go back. Jesse was uncooperative and insulting. Not the way to do business, but i guess that's why this dealer has an overall rating of 3.8 Go to Larry H Miller, they are helpful and nice, and actually act like they want your business.

Jesse, and a new salesman who knew nothing

"I walked into Melloy Dodge thinking buying a car at any..."

I walked into Melloy Dodge thinking buying a car at any dealership would be a long and grueling prosess. That wasn't the case at Melloy Dodge. The salesman was very helpful and patient with me. I picked out a beautiful dodge 1500. I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours for the whole prosses. This was my first time buying a car and they walked me through evry step. I felt more comfortable there than any other dealership I've been to. Thanks to Mr. New and Mr. Clay.

Mr. New