Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Chandler Info

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased a used car with the assistance of Mr. Ed Riddle last fall. My experience was phenomenal from the sales to the financing department. Everyone was extremely friendly and professional. Ed was very detail oriented and went above and beyond to ensure a deal that I was very satisfied with. I will purchase my next car with him as well!

Ed Riddle

"With interest in a specific used Mercedes-Benz shown on..."

With interest in a specific used Mercedes-Benz shown on their website, I stopped by M-B of Chandler intending only to take a look and move on. I was armed with the names of Terres Martori, Jeff Holder and Vicki Kovalcik, three employees who were highly rated (vs. some who were not) here on dealerrater.com and elsewhere, and intended to work only with one of them. I asked for them by name when first greeted warmly at the door by a woman who happily turned out to be Terres Martori. At her desk, she cheerfully went over all the particulars of the vehicle in which I was interested, and advised me of a further price reduction which had not yet been posted on their website. My intent had been to buy for cash, but she recommended a current 1.9% financing option which was impossible to refuse in order to permit my capital to be left alone and easily earn a higher return during the term of such loan. The car was a certified pre-owned offering and was out at another company location to receive minor fix-ups necessary to meet the CPO standards. She instead offered a test drive of a similar model. Terres accompanied me not just on local streets, but on an unrushed highway test drive, taking the time to explain all the features and operating controls. With pricing well below KBB's calculations, I put down a deposit sight unseen, knowing that the remaining warranty plus the CPO criteria made this a low or no risk proposition. The next day I returned and Vicki Kovalcik, who is actually a finance consultant and not a salesperson, painlessly took me through all the paperwork which she had prepared in advance to speed completion of the transaction. Sales manager Steve and GM Mike both came out to meet me and made me feel most welcome as their newest customer. Before allowing me to leave, Terres stayed late to make sure that I was familiar with all the salient points to operate the car and its many accessories. I am very pleased with the vehicle. When I discovered a week later that one of the operation manuals was missing, I called Terres who located one and put it in the mail right away. I have always been skeptical of those in the automobile sales business, but I must say that the people whom I sought out and met at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler are clearly the exception to the negative stereotype which typically characterizes those in that line of work. After close to fifty years of driving, I never thought I'd be saying such a thing about this kind of purchase, but I can honestly tell you that it was a pleasure to go through the car buying process with experienced professionals such as Terres and Vicki, as well as the dealership which employs and stands behind them.

Terres Martori, Vicki Kovalcik

"Wanted to give them my business and build a relationship,..."

Wanted to give them my business and build a relationship, but they didn't want my money, I guess we weren't good enough for Mercedes Benz of Chandler. Will send all my friends and clients to other dealers.

Ed Riddle, Steve Terhaar

"Id really suggest avoiding at all costs. I bought a used..."

Id really suggest avoiding at all costs. I bought a used Mercedes from them and they intentionally hid/misrepresented numerous issues with the car. They are NOT at all upfront and honest- I found them to be extremely slippery in assuring me there were no major mechanical issues and they essentially blew me off when I informed them of some of the problems, particularly with the transmission. That was my first and will be my only experience with this dealership. Proceed with extreme caution or better yet find someone else to buy a car from who has some actual integrity. I have to wonder if some of the glowing reviews I have read about this dealership are even real.

Gavin Hill

"We bought a used Cadillac from Gavin Hill through the..."

We bought a used Cadillac from Gavin Hill through the internet, he assured us it had passed inspection. When we received the vehicle, there was a major howl from the rear end. We emailed Gavin he wrote back that he had personally driven the vehicle a few weeks before and there was nothing wrong.He said he would get back to us when he talked to the Service Dept. We took it in for repair, $990 later, the Mechanic says it has been like that for at least 6 months. Gavin Hill has not returned our emails or phone calls.I guess it does not matter if it is a, "Penske Mercedes-Benz" Dealership a Car Salesperson is a Car Salesperson.

Gavin Hill

"My husband and I had such a nice experience purchasing a..."

My husband and I had such a nice experience purchasing a vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Terres Matori was more then helpful and bent over backwards to help us with our purchase. Buying a car can be extremely nerve racking and difficult, but with Terres's help is was nothing of the sort. She was extremely friendly, personable, and made us feel like we were her number one priority. I will definitely go back to her for my next car purchase and would recommend her to anyone.

Terres Martori

"Superb in every way. First visit to the dealership with a..."

Superb in every way. First visit to the dealership with a couple questions. Nate was polite, engaging, and knowledgeable, and obviously committed to performing his role at the highest level. We will be servicing here from now on.

Nate Rogers

"I recently purchased a used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 from..."

I recently purchased a used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C230 from Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. As a first time car buyer I was completely green to the experience of dealing with test driving cars, asking questions, financing options and car salesmen. I jumped right in going to multiple dealerships, test driving all makes and models and working with a wide variety of salesmen. There is a reason I went to and will go back to Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Jeff Holder was amazing! He understood my hesitations and walked me through the entire process, even staying past standard hours. He went above and beyond any of the other salesmen at the other dealerships that I visited. I may have bought a used car, but I was treated like I had just purchased the top of the line model. I am positive my car with last me quite some time, but when it is time to buy a new car I will go back to Jeff without question. Additionally, as I had never financed a car I had many question about the entire process. Vicki Kovalcik was great explaining everything and answering all of my endless questions. Both Jeff and Vicki are exemplary employees and I give them the highest praise.

Jeff Holder & Vicki Kovalcik

"Terres and Vicki worked extremely hard to make sure I was..."

Terres and Vicki worked extremely hard to make sure I was a satisfied and happy customer! They have succeeded and I'm very happy and told them both I will be a customer of thiers for life!! I was not in the most favorable situation and they found a resolution! Great team of ladies, I will definately provide referrals!

Terres Martori and Vicki Kovalcik

"WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE TODAY AT CHANDLER MERCEDES. ..."

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE TODAY AT CHANDLER MERCEDES. TERRES WAS GREAT, NO HARD SELL. I HATE GOING TO A DEALERSHIP WITH MY HUSBAND. HE HATES TO BE PUSHED. BUT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH TODAY. WE WERE ABLE TO TAKE OUR TIME, AND MAKE A CHOICE WE ARE HAPPY WITH. EVERYONE INVOLVED WAS GREAT!! THAT IS WHY WE COME TO CHANDLER MERCEDES FOR OUR CARS......

TERRES MARTORI