Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables
Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables Info
About Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables welcomes the opportunity to earn your business. As a family owned dealership for more than 50 years, we have built our business on a reputation of friendly and knowledgeable service. Once you take delivery of your new Mercedes-Benz, we will assist you in properly maintaining your vehicle by providing preferred service appointment times, access to our all new OnSite Mobile service, and a loaner vehicle should it be necessary.

About Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

"Review "

Excellent and professional service. Geordanny was very clear and effective in his presentation, making the whole transaction flow without any problem. A very pleasant experience overall.

Geordanny Almaguer

"Great service experience"

I rated the Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables - Service Center as a great place to get your car serviced because my experience was very positive overall. I was in and out of there in no time, and the customer service exceeded my expectations.

Aldo Guerra

"Service"

I received excellent service. He fixed everything I requested it at home. He was on time, friendly and professional. Service is great for Mercedes Benz.

Luis gutierrez

"Purchase of a new car"

I went to the dealer to trade in my car for a new vehicle. My experience with Donovan was fabulous (I have purchased five cars from him in the last eleven years). He is a gentleman and I would highly recommend him to anyone. The finance person was also wonderful. It is always a pleasure to deal with all of the employees of Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables!

"Pleasant Experience"

Nobody ever looks forward to having their car serviced - long wait times, service reps trying to up-sell you on everything, etc. But my experience at M-B Coral Gables and with Marcos Gonzalez was excellent. From the moment I arrived I was attended to and Marcos went above and beyond in taking care of me - he walked me through everything that was going to be included in the service, was friendly and courteous, and made sure that I was comfortable while I waited for my car to be ready. Overall an excellent experience and I'll definitely recommend this service center above any other.

Marcos Gonzalez

"excellence."

THERE IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BRING THE CAR FOR SERVICE, BECAUSE OF THE FRIENDNESS OF ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE. THE SERVICE ADVISOR WAS VERY HELPFUL IN EXPLAINING ALL THE DETAILS REGARDING THE SERVICE TO BE GIVEN TO MY CAR.

ANA GASSON

"Great Experience"

Franz and his team made purchasing my new Mercedes-Benz very easy and pleasant. Everything was ready and waiting for me when I went in to purchase and everyone involved was exceptionally knowledgeable about the vehicle. I would highly recommend that others looking to purchase a new vehicle call Franz and make their purchase at this dealership!

"Easiest Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

I was so reluctant to get a new new car. The experience land rover s. dade put me through years earlier was terrible and even though i loved my rover it started falling apart inside and out. A friend referred me to Mercedes Benz of CG. They took such good care of me. The whole experience was so easy. They were great and worked with me to get the monthly payment I wanted. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. I can't say enough about them. That's how a business should be run. I won't buy from anyone else but them. -The car is amazing. I'm having so much fun driving it around.

Nicole Waters

"Great Service"

Great express service. Ana was amazing stepping in at the last minute. First time using their express service and I couldn't be more satisfied. Would recommend it to anyone.

Ana Gasson

"Dealership and Personnel Rating"

Everyone involved from the receptionist to our representative George Ciorobea were polite, courteous and professional. All in all a pleasant experience. My wife is enjoying her new car

George Ciorobea