Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Service Director

January 20, 2017

"Excelent service!"

- Puppy1

The service provided was excelent. From customer service to mechanics everything run smoothly. I was given a rental car for the weekend since I left my car on Friday.

January 19, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Tiliana123

The service was excellent. The service person help me a lot. He send me a text massage when my car was ready. I'll return and recommend it.

January 18, 2017

"Parts Dept re Tires"

- Benzboy

I discovered that I needed new tires for my car. I know nothing about tires except that they do cost a fortune. I was wary about buying from the dealership as I know there are a lot of other options out there. I researched online and in a lot of places and only became more confused. Then I called the parts department at Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables and spoke to David Robinson. David was not only patient but he also gave me a quick course in tires... how to understand the sizes and ratings and warranties. He also gave me his honest opinion and told me where to go to look to find reviews and ratings on tires as well. In the end I bought from the dealership because of his knowledge and kind service.