Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables

Service Director

August 19, 2017

"Outstanding service "

- MMC

We are from out of town and my car broke down. The dealership took us in, gave us a loaner and the car was finished the next day. Many thanks to Freddy Espinoza, Shamir Ali and their team!!!!

Freddy Espinoza and Shamir Ali

August 16, 2017

"Shopped for used Mercedes"

- Jfine014

From the second I entered the dealership everything was fantastic. The service, atmosphere, cleanliness, and their inventory. Shopping for your first new car can be quite intimidating but the salesman that helped me (Ivan) was outstanding and made the process very easy and understandable. I went to a handful of dealerships between Miami-Dade and Broward counties to compare inventory and prices and the Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables made me feel the most comfortable from the getco. Their customer service is on point and I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who's looking to buy a new or used car.

Ivan Silva

August 13, 2017

"JUST WONDERFUL. I WAS TREATED LIKE A PRINCESS"

- alysa

I WAS TAKING CARE OFF FROM THE MOMENT I DROVE IN. EVERYONE DID THEIR BEST TO MAKE THE SERVICE SMOOTH. I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. THAT MEAN I AM REALLY SATISFIED. JOSE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME AND MY CAR.

Donovan Woodbine