Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables Info
About Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

Mercedes-Benz of Coral Gables welcomes the opportunity to earn your business. As a family owned dealership for more than 50 years, we have built our business on a reputation of friendly and knowledgeable service. Once you take delivery of your new Mercedes-Benz, we will assist you in properly maintaining your vehicle by providing preferred service appointment times, access to our all new OnSite Mobile service, and a loaner vehicle should it be necessary.

About Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables

"New Vehicle Purchase - ML350"

As a resident of Key West we have to travel 150 miles to the nearest Mercedes dealer in Miami. Miami can be a real problem for us laid back island folk. I am delighted to record that our dealings with Mercedes-Benz in Coral Gables and specifically Peter Warwar was a delight. He went out of his way to find the vehicle I was looking for (particularly given how specific I was as to color and accessories) The team made the trade-in and sale seamless and without hassle and I appreciated the willingness to spend ages demonstrating to me the various functions and commands for the new vehicle.

Leo - New Vehicle Demonstration/Teacher/Mentor!!!

"Recent Purchase"

Peter has done it again! It was a pleasure working with him. He was respectful of my time and made the experience enjoyable. All the best to Mr. WarWar! fm

"that is what i call good Service "

The service was exceptional! I went in to change my tire and they also fixed other things that were under warranty for me without me asking. That is what I call good service!

Rosi Ruis

"SOLID"

Peter Warwar is my sales rep. I just purchased my third MB in the past 4 years. Ussery motors is consistent. Peter's after sale accessability and involvement are special. There have been unforeseeable problems that were minimized by efficient navigation through the system under his direction ..He introduced me to Joe Figarola whose dependability is noteworty. Peter Warwar was,is,and will be the reason I return to Ussery.

"Car Purchase"

Outstanding Experience and Superb Service!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purchased a 2014 E350 Mercedes Benz from Sales Associate Mr. Peter Warwar, he is a wonderful and knowledgeable sales associate that guided me throughout my purchase without pushing me like other dealers tend to do. He is a wonderful sales associate and would recommend him with my eyes closed to any of my friend and family. Thank you Peter Warwar for such a wonderful experience!!!!

"Great"

Great, they treat me really good and gave me a great car. Excellent customer service. They know how to treat mercedes benz owners. Doug Lora was a great salesman from day one. Friendly

"2015 C300"

This is my 3rd car lease and every time I visit or look for a new car the experience is just amazing. Everything from the service to the facility and "family" is so exceptional in every way. I love this dealer and the people working there. Ralph Perez is definitely a person I am so grateful to have met and done my business with. My wife and I are so happy with our new car.

"Great"

I would recommend Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables for the quality of work and friendliness, great team. The location is perfect very close to home.

Ana Gasson...............excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Excellent Experience"

Peter was great, the entire staff was very professional, exceeded our every expectation. Additionally, made us feel like family. Would recommend to all family & friends.

Peter Warwar

"Outstanding Experience!!!! AAAAAA+++++Service!!!!!"

As always the service is excellent. Joe Figarola is an outstanding professional, courteous, and pays attention to details. It is a pleasure to have my car serviced at Mercedes Benz of Coral Gables.

Reviews of Peter Warwar