Mercedes Benz of Easton

Raquel Hinkle, Assistant Service Manager, Mercedes Benz of Easton

Raquel Hinkle

Assistant Service Manager

April 20, 2017

"Phil makes deals happen "

- Ozzie2017

Going to Mercedes to really get a key fixed while I was on the lot I ran into field who show me around and let me know about the cars that they did offer that within our price range at first I thought I was way over my head and care for important as long as they are all lecture in beautiful feel when out of his way into town with me to get me approved and minimal down payment and I live overall satisfied because of the commitment he has to make sure his customers are happy I appreciate him and I've name my new Car beauty cls550

Phil Siefke

April 19, 2017

"Friendly helpful staff without pressure "

- Effer

I came in to view a couple of the pre-owned models. Despite being on the lower end of what they offer, I was given a through walk-through of each vehicle and a test drive. I was helped by Craig Mills and was very pleased with my experience.

Craig Mills

April 16, 2017

"Great service!"

- Mickey53

Both the sales representative and finance representative were outstanding. They listened to my concerns and completely resolved all the issues. Both made this car buying experience a good one. I won't hesitate to buy again from this dealership due their positive efforts. Thanks again to both.

Frank Salierno