Mercedes Benz of Easton

Robert DeBolt

SALES CONSULTANT
4.2

June 02, 2017

"Nice job, Raquel really helped us out!"

- John Rosen

I get consistently good service from Easton...it's pricey but I suppose it's worth it. Raquel and Andy do a great job, they care about what's going on. She helped our family out right before a long trip and ate some costs that i know she could have pushed onto me.

Raquel Hinkle

June 02, 2017

"Eric Gray"

- KEM2607

Eric Gray is always so very helpful, knowledgeable, pleasant & patient when I need service or have a question about my 2015 C300. It shows he is a godly person. He is a value to your dealership.

Raquel Hinkle

May 23, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Terry

I purchased this vehicle, sight unseen. This was the first time I ever did that. I called and spoke with Justin Howe, and he searched for the vehicle, (color and options) that I wanted. There were only a handful located in the U.S. and he was able to find one that matched my needs. Of course, it took over a day to find one because some listed were already sold. He located one in California, made a phone call and had it shipped by rail. It arrived in less than a week, which really impressed me. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Justin, who later introduced me to Eric Gray who also was very courteous and polite, aside from being very knowledgeable on my make and model. He went over the vehicle with me, showing me all of the controls and switches, and made sure I understood how they operated. While he was doing that, Justin took care of my temporary tag, and after signing a few papers, I was on my way. I would highly recommend, not only the dealership, but these two employees for going the extra mile. Thank you guys.

Justin Howe