Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

"Made experience enjoyable"

Charles was very Professional, welcoming, accommodating, pleasure to do business with and gave us confidence the dealer would be there if needed. A proud Mercedes owner

"Zero Complaints..."

After extensive online research and price searching I found a very good deal on a used 2011 E350. Was a Tuesday around 11:00AM. Called the dealership and was able to speak with Anthony immediately. He checked availability of the car and by 9:00 Am the next morning my paperwork has been processed and financing approved. Was very convenient to deal with the bulk of the paperwork without having to go into the dealership. Literally picked the vehicle up about 5 hours after I was approved. Spent almost no time waiting for Anthony when I arrived at the dealership and it was just an all-around hassle free buying experience, on top of being a great deal on that car. This was a week ago. Just got a follow up phone call from Anthony to make sure everything is still going ok, which it is. Anthony is definitely bred to be in sales but unlike many sales people, genuinely seemed to care. Thanks

"Bought a Certified Pre-Owned E350"

Mercedes Benz of Huntington is a wonderful place top purchase a vehicle because the people who work there are so friendly and helpful. I was assisted by Anthony Mastroianni. He was very friendly, patient and accommodating to my schedule. He answered all my questions thoroughly and if he did not have an answer he immediately asked his coworkers. I was very satisfied with his service. He was upfront and did not pressure me in any fashion. Anthony is a credit to the dealership and I would highly recommend him. The service department is excellent too. My rep has been Ron Kraham for the last several years and he is exceptionally helpful and accommodating. Overall, if you're looking to purchase a Mercedes, I highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Huntington.

"excellent "

JR is a friendly responsive sales associate. It was a pleasure dealing with him for my new car purchase. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

"FLAWLESS "

From the initial inquiry to driving off in a new car, the experience was flawless. I don't usually take surveys but I was compelled to share a remarkable experience.

"Very pleasant and informative experience "

Anthony was a tremendous help to us, by explaining on our terms of the performance of the car and detailed information of the coverages. He was very pleasant and took a lot of time with us to make us feel confident that we were purchasing the correct car for us. I would highly recommend him to family and friends that are looking for a Mercedes Benz.

Anthony Mastroianni

"Perfect Pick-Up"

Charles is an outstanding sales person. He responds to any/all questions & always provides exactly what's promised. He's one of the main reasons this is our 5th car with this dealership! All sales personnel should be as knowledgeable & willing to please as Charles is. He's the best!

"Great Experience All Around"

Very professional staff, knowledgeable, patient and honest. In comparison to all other car dealerships along Jericho Turnpike, I was very pleasantly surprised by Mercedes. Vinny worked with me to find the car I wanted in the small SUV category. This is my first Mercedes but will not be my last.

"Excellent Experience "

Brian displayed his excellent service with his dedication and commitment. He answered all of my questions and showed me all possible options. He made my ultimate decision a very easy one. Even afterwards when picking up the car, Brian took a significant amount of time to explain the features of the car thoroughly, and made sure no questions were unanswered. I would most definitely recommend this dealership, but more specifically this salesman for future purchases.

"Signed, Sealed and a-waiting delivery!"

Barry was friendly and knowledgeable! I never felt pressured and all my questions were answered patiently and with good humor. Thank you Barry and Mercedes-Benz!

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded to this review

October 21, 2014

Thanks you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with Barry and look forward to providing continued excellence in the future!

Reviews of Rick Shalla