Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Eric Grobert, Service Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Eric Grobert

Service Consultant

May 26, 2017

"Best MB dealer in the area."

- Car-Ranger

Third purchase at this dealership since 2008. Very positive experiences each time. Mr. Anthony Mastroianni was a pleasure to deal with. Very cordial and informative.

Anthony Mastroianni

May 16, 2017

"I wouldn't go anywhere else"

- C. Johnson

I've been a client of MB of Huntington for about 10 years. The majority of my experience with this dealership is through the service department. My service rep, Eric Grobert, is truly wonderful. Mario Benitez, also in the service department, is so gracious. They both always leave me with the impression that they would make any effort necessary to make me happy and I have been very happy with the service department. This is the first time I met Tom Aventi and Spence Mannion, in sales. They were just as fabulous as I would expect from this dealership. Purchasing my new car was made easy by their efforts. Tom was patient and resilient with me and I will definitely purchase my next mercedes from him.

Eric Grobert
Spence Mannion
Other Employees : Mario Benitez

May 14, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- BAL

I was pleasantly surprised with MB of Huntington & my salesman, Tom Aveni, in particular. Tom was very patient, poised, knowledgeable & professional throughout my entire shopping experience. This was my first MB & I did not expect to lease that day but the entire experience from the test drive to the financial discussions went smoothly & comfortably for me & therefore we closed the deal in one short afternoon thanks to Tom & his team at MBH!

Jordan Haas