Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

theresacaputo
9/28/2016

"stress free"

After months (exactly 2) on deciding what vehicle to purchase. I finally decided on a Mercedes Benz. I visited that dealership multiple times and finally connected with Anthony Mastroianni. He could not have been any more pleasant, professional and patient. He is the ONLY reason why I purchased my vehicle in huntington, as I live in smithtown. He went above and beyond for us. He handled every one of my thousand phone calls and questions with professionalism. Because of him, I will send everyone I know to him. He is definitly an asset to Mercedes benz of huntington.

September 29, 2016

Theresa, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear you had such an excellent experience with Anthony at our dealership! We thank you so much for your recommendations and we hope to see you again in the future! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

The4G's
9/23/2016

"Painless, stress-free buying experience."

The staff was very professional and friendly from the moment we walked into the dealership. Our salesman, Tom Aveni was extremely accommodating and helpful. No crazy haggling games, no surprises, no stress. Never thought I would say that when talking about buying a car. If you are looking to purchase a Mercedes, you absolutely have to visit Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and ask for Tom.

September 23, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We're so pleased you had such an excellent experience at our dealership with Tom! Thank you for your recommendations. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and know that we are here for you if you ever need anything in the future!

ADurcan
9/23/2016

"Excellent support during the buying and delivery process"

Being a first time Mercedes-Benz buyer my wife and I required extensive insights into the brand and available models. Our sales consultant, Tom Aveni, was extremely patient and supportive throughout the process. His guidance allowed us to find the model that best fit our needs and we were able to take delivery of the vehicle we wanted within 24 hours. We also had the pleasure of working with Edwin Yanes, Product Concierge, who helped us understand how to use all the features and functions that came with the vehicle. We drove away very confident that we understood and could leverage all of the capabilities that came with the car. We also had a few questions about service and the representatives we met with answered all of them. Great job Mercedes-Benz of Huntington and the team of professionals that made this a hassle free experience!

September 23, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review & rating! We're so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Tom, Edwin, and all our employees here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! Exceptional customer service is extremely important to us and we're happy you received just that. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and know that we are always here for you if you need anything in the future!

stevernavas2
9/20/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Very professional staff. From the Salesman Evan to Finance Mgr. Spence, the dealership staff met my budget and delivered what was promised! I walked out with a smile!

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so pleased that you had such an excellent experience at our dealership! It's extremely important to us that every customer walks out with a smile and we're glad you did just that. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

MB owner
9/18/2016

"Best Car buying experience ever"

This was by far the best car buying experience I ever had. Rodni was super. His customer experience skills are excellent. If you are looking for a Mercedes Benz, go see Rodni at Mercedes Benz of Huntington.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and 5-star rating! We're so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Rodni! He takes great pride in what he does and we're happy it shows. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We thank you for your recommendations and hope to see you again in the future!

AD
9/17/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I have been with this dealership for many years and the customer service is excellent. Went above and beyond and really worked with me to get what I wanted. They offered complimentary service to pick me up from my home and take me to pick up my car. Very satisfied.

September 19, 2016

Thank you very much for your review and 5-star rating! We're glad you had such an excellent experience at our dealership! Our customers are our number one priority and we will always do anything and everything we can to help! We hope to see you again in the future!

KS
9/16/2016

"Proficient eloquent hard-working caring Tom aveni and Jeff F"

Can't say enough kind or great words about Tom Aveni salesman and Jeff Frankel manager. They knocked it out of the park with diligent search and paid attention to every detail I wanted. The sale was smooth and fabulous and I got exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier. These guys really care about making you happy about your purchase and that to me is key when I do business. Thank you Tom Aveni and Jeff Frankel with your professionalism, eloquence, and proficiency. They went above and beyond and that's the way it should be. Five star rating without hesitation. I will purchase all future vehicles from this dealership. You need to look no further when finding the right place to purchase a vehicle and know in your gut you're being taken care of one hundred percent right at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington New York 11743. I even appreciate it how the gentleman at the end of the sale came out and showed me all the gadgets and gizmos to make sure I knew everything and how it worked. I receive calls and letters to make sure that I was still happy and that if I had any questions that they were there for me. Real class an extremely professional at what they do..💎💎💎💎💎

Jeff Frankel

September 19, 2016

Thank YOU for your wonderfully kind words! We absolutely love hearing feedback from our valued customers, like you! Your happiness is our happiness, and we're glad we could do everything to make sure you we're pleased! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

mdrifkin

"Excellent experience"

Knowledgeable, professional, helpful. I have dealt with this dealership many times as I have bought or leased many cars over the past 17 years. sales, financing and service have always been courteous efficient and helpful.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and your loyalty! We're so glad that you always have such a positive experience at our dealership! We look forward to seeing you for many years to come!

BE300
9/15/2016

"Courteous and Enjoyable Experience "

After having a few ideas in mind of what type of vehicle I was looking for, Brian Haney provided his expertise to effortlessly narrow down my options, which was fairly daunting at first. Though it took a little time to locate the car with the options I desired, he worked tirelessly to make it happen. Brian H. was one of the most pleasant people to work with, from the time we first arrived to test drive the vehicles, all the way to the delivery of the vehicle. Brian H. is extremely knowledgeable about the product he sells and very enthusiastic. My wife and I felt very comfortable working with him throughout the entire process and will work with him again in the future. I would also like to thank Edwin Yanes for being able to seamlessly communicate some very technical aspects of the car, very easily. He took a great deal of time to go over all functions of the vehicle and helped us better understand the machines full capabilities. I would highly recommend these employees when purchasing a vehicle. Thank you very much for the experience gents. I am loving my car that much more because of it! Sincerely, Bryan & Danielle F.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review and 5-star rating! We can't put into words how ecstatic we are that you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership! We're so glad that Brian and Edwin could make that all possible. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you in the future and providing you with continued excellence!

scuba man

"Best Sales experience"

First off, Anthony is the greatest! He's patient, caring and wants to be the best help he can be. He took his time to show me some cars and was overall a huge help! He is extremely knowledgeable about the entire Mercedes Lineup. Also, he is spectacular with financing options. Overall best experience in buying a product period.

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your review and 5-star rating! Anthony takes great pride in what he does and we're happy it shows! We're glad he could be such a great help. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviews of Evan Retzkin