Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

New Customer
8/27/2016

"CLS 550 purchase"

I came in to look at a 2014 CLS 550 and was helped by Anthony Mastroianni. I am wary of salesman but he put me at ease and I put down a deposit. He was very friendly and likable and and addressed all my concerns and requests. I will be dealing with him in the future and will recommend him as well. Robert Vergara

Samson
8/26/2016

"Amazing!!"

Stephen Mccloskey showed us a way to buy a car we thought was unattainable. His relaxed and sensitive attitude made the experience fun and easy--he took care of every detail. We highly recommend him.

mb459
8/25/2016

"Go for it!"

Dealership was very helpful and courteous! Evan is a knowledgeable sales person ready to make a good deal! Test drove GLC 300 and came back to make a trade and bought it! Jordan was experienced with all the tools I needed to know to drive my new car! Thanks guys!

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We love hearing feedback from our valued customers, like you. We're glad you had an excellent experience with both Evan & Jordan! Congrats on the GLC! Great choice. We hope to see you again in the future! Enjoy!

Patcat
8/23/2016

"let's buy a car!"

Dealership was nice, salesman Evan was knowledgeable and very nice, found a car, test drove it and was quoted a great price so we bought the car and picked it up tonight. Excellent dealership.

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Our employees take great pride in what they do and we're happy it shows. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future.

alavi39
8/22/2016

"An amazing experience "

Our experience at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington was exceptional. Starting with the amazing sales person Tom Aveni who made the transaction very pleasant easy and fast. The finance manager was so nice and didn't try to pressure us into purchasing extras. The staff was so friendly, on the day my wife picked up the car they took the time to congratulate her wishing her happiness and good health. We have purchased new cars at Helms and Rally in the past and no one ever made such a genuine gesture, she was very touched. We will definitely be back in the future and have already recommended Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to friends.

August 23, 2016

Thank YOU so much for your kind words! We couldn't be more delighted to hear about your wonderful experience. Our customers are our number one priority, and we love to show how much we care. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you next time and we thank you truly for the recommendations!

Tommy08
8/22/2016

"Honest and very professional."

Anthony Mastroianni was straight to the point ,fair , honest, and couldn't be more helpful with our purchase. I would absolutely purchase a second car from Anthony. Thank You.

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your review & 5-star rating! We're so pleased to hear you had such an excellent experience with Anthony at our dealership. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you in the future so we can provide you with continued excellence!

BajramC
8/16/2016

"First Mercedes-Benz"

I had a great experience with Evan Retzkin. He answered all my calls, gave me a fair price for the C300, and got it cleaned and ready in just 3 days! It was a pleasure having him as a dealer. Thank You!

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased you had such a pleasurable experience with Evan at our dealership! Enjoy your C300! Great choice. We hope to see you again in the future so we can provide you with continued excellence!

fegawee104
8/13/2016

"My first mercedes-benz "

This was my first time at a Mercedes Benz dealership and the experience was very pleasant. I believe that Anthony Mastroianni did as much as possible to satisfy my requests and I could not ask for more from a sales rep. Thanks

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your review & 5-star rating! Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz family! We're so pleased that your first experience was a wonderful one. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you in the future!

CaroleDreu
8/12/2016

"Top- Notch"

Went to this dealership and the sales and leasing consultant that I work with was EVAN RETZKIN. I cannot even begin to put into words what a professional & utmost positive experience I had working with this knowledgable employee.He took his time to show me many vehicle options & choices that were available to me. He answered all questions I had & even answered questions that my young son asked. He was patient & caring about my decision. He was responsive to all my calls & I felt he had my best interest at heart. This was a wonderful experience & I was COMPLETELY satisfied from start to finish. I love my C300 & look forward to continuing to work with such fine professionals. EVAN RETZKIN - I thank you - You're the BEST!!!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with Evan at our dealership! He takes great pride in what he does and we're happy it shows. We look forward to working with you in the future, as well. We will always provide you with the excellence you deserve! Enjoy you C300 to the fullest! Thank you again for your kind words.

Pattysantopadre
8/08/2016

"Extremely Satisfied"

Great experience ! 3rd purchase at this Dealer and I had great satisfaction. My last purchase was 15 months ago and although I purchased a great vehicle it was just not the perfect fit for me. After sitting with Hildy Kaye she showed me how we could work it out. Ken Melendez the finance Manager along with the Manager Dennis Scheller who gave me a deal I couldn't turn down. I love my new purchase! I would also like to Thank Mike Zaniello an employee of Mercedes Benz Huntington for convincing me to stay with a Mercedes and assured me that if I went back they would take good care of me, he was so right. Thank you all Very Much!!

A thank you to Mike Zaneillo who is an employee there for convenicing me to stay with a Mercedes and promised me they would take good care of me

August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased you had such a great experience with Hildy, Dennis, & Ken and that they were able to help take care of everything for you. We're glad Mike assured you we'd take good care of you and that we could prove it! Thank you very much for your loyalty. We hope to see you again in the future so we can provide you with continued excellence!

Reviews of Evan Retzkin