Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sales Consultant / Leasing Specialist
Ken Melendez, Finance Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Ken Melendez

July 25, 2017

"Car buying as it should be."

- Kevin Burns

Mercedes-Bens of Huntington with Sales representative Tom Aveni and Business manager Spence Mannion made for a very pleasant car buying experience. They were both very helpful and efficient as they worked to make a deal that was right for me. I would highly recommend them to people I Know.

Tom Aveni
Spence Mannion

July 25, 2017

"The right car at the right price!"

- Michael Oliverio

Thank you to my dream team of Brian, Dennis, and Ken for helping choose the best vehicle for my needs. This is my 5th vehicle from them and they are always patient and accommodating to my needs and schedule. Always treating me with respect and getting the right vehicle for me.

Brian Haney
Ken Melendez
Dennis Scheller

July 25, 2017

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH EVAN"

- Michael R

I walked in on a Sunday just before they were closing. My wife has been bugging me to get out of our BMWx5 and into a GLS450. Granted she's right, with 3 kids its too tight. I met up with one of the sales men Evan Retzkin, he was beyond great! He could care less if it was late. We started talking numbers rather quickly as I was honest with him about my situation. Going into it, I know that I had built up a decent amount of negative equity in my X5 and I quickly realized that if I was to absorb that negative into the new payments, it would probably make the numbers skyrocketed. I was right, it was just past where I wanted to be, and that feeling always stinks. That said, the good sales man that Evan is, he asked me if I was opposed to getting into a used GL450. He said and I quote, "I have an awesome used one in stock that you must see. Just take a look at it and let me know your thoughts, It's like brand new with only 23,000 miles on it." Having 3 kids and needing that 3rd row, I took a look at it, totally on the offensive because I wasn't looking to get into a used car. Well let me tell you that this car did not look used. The car was in mint condition with no scratches and the interior was beyond pristine, not to mention it was fully loaded! Needless to say, Evan ran some quick numbers and within an hour I found myself putting a deposit on the new GL. Within 24hrs, he calls me to let me know that the car is ready. Literally, within 24 hrs. I was out of my old X5, into my new GL450. my payments were the same w/ extremely little down & the Mrs.'s couldn't be happier. Evan, thank you for being pro-active, which is EXTREMELY RARE to find these days! I recommend that you see Evan, once you do you will not want to purchase a Mercedes Benz from any other sales person!

Evan Retzkin