Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

"New 2015 E400 Coupe"

Five stars to this dealership. Honesty, Integrity, And Friendship. This is my 6th vehicle with their dealership over the past 9 years. They make it easy with their upfront pricing and commitment to customer service. I am always greeted by name and wished well. You can have complete trust in your dealings with them. Always stand behind their product.

"Friendliness and Professionalism drove the Sale!"

A great experience overall. Anthony displayed complete professionalism and was friendly from the moment I arrived. I was apprehensive about purchasing a new vehicle, however his impeccable level of service is what sealed the deal.

"Great Experience leasing a car"

J.R. was a fabulous salesman. Very patient, honest and not pushy at all. This is our first Mercedes so we had alot of questions and it was never too much for him to answer us. Went to one other dealership and didn't feel as comfortable. I would definitely recommend JR and Huntington Mercedes!!! Jamie was amazing showing us how the use all the features!! Dealership gets a 10+

Jamie Cevaulo

"First Lease with MB Great Experience "

I recently leased a 2014 C300 from Rick Shalla. He was a great salesman. Rick helped me find an amazing car that was still in my price range. All employees are very friendly and accommodating. I got a perfect car with everything I asked for and more. I would recommend this dealership and Rick in particular to anyone!! As per the finance department Spence Mannion spent an ample amount of time explaining everything to me so I felt very comfortable when leaving there.

"First lease with MB of Huntington"

I purchased 2 C Class autos over the past 5 years but this was my first lease. Rich Goldberg remembered me as if I was just in the dealership last week. His professionalism and knowledge of the vehicles was outstanding. The entire process took less than an hour from the time I entered the showroom. The experience was a complete pleasure! I look forward to dealing with Richard in the future.

"Great, friendly service "

I had a great experience here leasing my first car. The salesman Dave was very friendly and accommodating and found the perfect car with eveything I wanted for a price I wanted. Would recommend him as a salesman to anyone.

"just leased another car from them"

brian and bill were amazing with this transaction once again. always professional, courteous and actually appreciative of our repeat business . don't go anywhere else... service department excellent too...eric is a pleasure to deal with and no one tries to rip us off.

"Great experience "

Overall great experience at Huntington Mercedes Benz. Brian Haney was patient, knowledgable and supportive. We had to post pone picking up the car as we were awaiting our house closing. Brian was with us every step of the way to get this done. Top highlights in our experience was Brian's was his patience and level of communication. We leased a 2015 GL 450, all I have to say is "amazing"! Thank you.

"MBH - A Dealership to be Emulated!"

Through an unusual set of various circumstances, we have dealt with 3 different sales staff: Richard Goldberg, Paul Napper and Paul Dapontes (retired). Each was a pleasure to deal with. What was unusual was that even when we were working with one person, Paul D., another sales person, Richard Goldberg, was not hesitant about pitching in to show how various incentives could lower our price, even when there was nothing in the deal for Richard. We have also been wished well on our most recent new car purchase by Paul N. who had previously helped us but was not involved with our latest lease. The point is that the sales staff is very unselfish about wanting to help a customer be satisfied not just with his purchase, but with the entire MBH experience. Bill Laupus, the Sales Manager has been most helpful on a number of occasions, as has Spence Mannion, concerning window tinting and wheel and tire insurance. The entire MBH staff is to be commended about developing an atmosphere which is extremely conducive toward a most pleasant automobile shopping experience. While I have, in the past voiced my feelings to Bill Dodge the GM, I am pleased to take this opportunity to do so.

"Wonderful Sales Representative Charles C."

From the time we walked in to the time we finalized the sale, Charles Cohen was wonderful! My husband and I have dealt with Charles before and he is the only one we will deal with when leasing a new car. Charles is always very professional without being stuffy. He is very friendly and knowledgeable. I will highly recommend Charles and Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to everyone!

Reviews of Rick Shalla