Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Andzworth
3/28/2015

"Great experience with great people"

As soon as I walked in I felt a first class experience. Anthony Mastroianni my salesman was really knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions. I'm real happy I choose Mercades of Huntington.

donbev
3/24/2015

"Best price, best customer service, best sales consultant."

I had been searching for months all over the country for just the right Mercedes Benz and found it at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. And for the best price I found anywhere on the web. I drove nearly 300 miles to do business with this dealer and I'm glad I did. I have never been treated better by a car dealer. And the service provided by my salesman, Anthony was incredible. He was even there for me on his day off. I highly recommend this dealership and this salesman.

March 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review and for the 5-star rating! We're so happy you were so pleased with your service and with your salesman, Anthony! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We're so glad you found the perfect one!

ffighter14
3/23/2015

"Purchase of 2011 ML350"

I had the best car buying experience with MB Huntington. My salesman Rodni was knowledgable and friendly treating me more like a friend then a customer. The whole car buying experience was made easy and enjoyable. Rodni took me step by step through the entire purchase experience from the test drive to handing me the keys. I would recommend this dealership as well as my salesman to friends and families and look forward to working with him in the future.

Rodni Teimourian,Jamie Ceraulo

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy you had a great buying experience at our dealership and with Rodni! Congratulations on your ML350! Enjoy!

smdsgn9
3/23/2015

"Always a pleasure to purchase from MB of huntington!"

Its been almost 10 years since I purchased my first vehicle from Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. I just purchased my 3rd Mercedes-benz with the Salesman, Brian Haney. I could not make a decision on which vehicle would be best for me and my new family, but Brian was patient and knowledgeable. He eventually found the perfect vehicle for me and my budget. I am very happy with my experience and would highly recommend Brian Haney and Mercedes Benz of Huntington.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review and 5 star rating! We're extremely happy you had a great experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! Congratulations on your 3rd Mercedes-Benz! Enjoy!

cburtis
3/22/2015

"Best car buying experience EVER!!!!"

I have purchased many cars, but this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Andrew was the nicest car salesman that I have ever met; he made you feel very comfortable, was VERY knowledgable and made the whole experience pleasurable and exciting. Thank you Andrew and Rob of Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for my new car, we love it--and we will be back there again!!!!!!

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review and for your 5 star rating! It's very important to us that our customers always have a pleasurable experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington and we're happy you had just that! Congratulations on your Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you next time!

rosemaryd
3/20/2015

"Never leave disappointed. Always a postive experience."

Dave Bank and all of the staff at this location go above and beyond. Dave is not only our personal sales representative, but he has become a friend. He looks into everything for us, answers all of our questions and works with us on a personal level to meet our needs, We are completely satisfied and recommend the dealership and Dave to all of our friends and family.

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review and 5 star rating! We are so happy you always have a positive experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! It's very important to us that our customers never leave disappointed. Thank you for the recommendations!

First Mercedes
3/19/2015

"Thank You Anthony {Bud} Mastroianni"

Thank you Anthony for a pleasant, no pressure buying experience. You treated me like family from the moment I walked in the door. Your expertise and knowledge helped me make the decision to buy this car and your patience was much appreciated as I made my decision. I will definitely send anyone in the market for a Mercedes to you. Great car - the C350! Tom S

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and 5 star rating! We're delighted you had a pleasurable experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! You're right - the C350 is an amazing vehicle! Great choice!

abc123
3/16/2015

"wonderful experience"

When making a large purchase, trust is often the most important factor. We trusted the brand of the vehicle, a Mercedes Benz. We trusted the dealership, Mercedes of Huntington, from which we had purchased two other vehicles from. Now...what about the salesman? It could not have been a better experience! Knowing we were in the market for a new Mercedes, and having checked the inventory of the local dealership for several months online, we had decided that our car had arrived. It was a Certified Pre Owned 2010 E350 and we couldn't wait to take it for a spin. Mother Nature had other plans, as a winter storm had just dropped over a foot of snow on the region. What to do? We no longer knew anyone in the sales department, but my husband is friends with several in both Parts & Service. He went to check in with the guys about the car and was told that the car was great and that Anthony was our man. Was he ever! A phone call started the process. The car was dug out of the snow, detailed for our first look, and his diligence in keeping us informed of this process was exactly what we needed to calm our nerves at this large purchase. We arrived at the showroom and were greeted as family by Anthony. His patience in describing all of the cars technical abilities to my husband, as well as all of the creature comforts to me, was impeccable. Truth be told, we were in love with the car. Anthony's abilities only started to shine as we started the negotiations. He arranged a test drive, explained our financing options, and went over the issues with this Pre Owned purchase. All of these issues were both addressed and corrected in a manner that was acceptable for us and allowed us to purchase the vehicle. Anthony's character showed that the purchasing of the vehicle was only the beginning of our relationship. The documents were signed, the purchase was made. We now could feel confident that we had made the right decision. My husband had the torque, I had the heated seats, and with Anthony's help and patience, we even linked our cell phones before we set off on our inaugural cruise. Since then, the issues were scheduled and repaired by the dealership. Everything that Anthony had promised, he had delivered upon. In short, we now trust the brand, the dealership, and our new friend Anthony. Our only issue now, is that we have two Certified Pre Owned Mercedes Benz's in the garage from Mercedes of Huntington, and no need for another car on the horizon... Well, there's always our kids! Thanks Anthony. You were a pleasure to have met and we appreciate all that you have done for us. Anyone would be happy to have you help them, as you have helped us, to make a large purchase and leave with a smile. Leo & Margaretha

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are so happy that you had such a pleasurable experience with Anthony and our dealership. It's important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington that our relationships with our customers don't just end after they're finished purchasing a vehicle. We like to make sure they're pleased with their purchase and enjoying everything about it after the fact as well! Congratulations on your E350! Great choice!

Linda and Tom
3/11/2015

"Anthony M Vin R,l and Rob the Manager are incredible peopl"

Anthony, Vin and Rob are wonderful - kind, caring, accomodating, and they made the buying experience enjoyable and affordable and tailored to our needs during a very trying time in our lives. God Bless these people and thank you Mercedes for employing them - Heaven surely has three earthy angels on ts waiting list!!! I would highly recommend your establishment to ANYONE!!!

Rob the pre-ownwd manager is incredible and so is Spence in Financing = a million thank yous to you all!!

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your excellent review and for rating us 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and we're so glad you had such a great experience with our staff and service. We try to employ the best here to keep our customers happy and well-informed!

Amber339
2/25/2015

"Great Service"

Dealership was informative and professional. Willing to work with your needs to customize the car of your dreams. I would rank MB of Huntington # 1

March 23, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for the positive review and 5 star rating! It's very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington that all our customers have a pleasurable experience and stay well-informed! Thank you again!

Reviews of Anthony Mastroiannni