Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Bob
5/21/2015

"Great service from our sales person Mr. Rodni Teimourian"

A true professional in Mr. Rodni Teimourian, this is the 7th Mercedes I have bought over the years and Rodni was by far the most professional of all the sales people I have worked with in the past. Bob McInerney

Rodni Teimourian

May 22, 2015

Bob, Thank you so much for the review! We're so pleased you had a great experience with Rodni! Enjoy your 7th Mercedes-Benz!

heavenly25
5/20/2015

"Unexpected Problem"

My Mercedes would not start, so I had roadside assistance come and jump the battery. It was fine until next morning when it wouldn't start again. I had to have the battery jumped and then spoke to my salesman, Brian Haney, who said I could bring it right in. Excellent service was provided as well as a loaner car for the afternoon. I had the car back in a few hours with a new battery. Very pleased.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We always try to be as accommodating as possible for our customers, so we're pleased to hear you received excellent service and that the problem was resolved quickly! Thank you again for your kind words.

ps324nyc
5/19/2015

"Easy to buy a car???"

In my years I have brought and leased new, used, and certified cars. Each time there was either surprises just before the deal was final or upon pick up. I have to say here at Mercedes-Benz Huntington it was not the case. I just purchased a certified E350 with 10k miles. It was brand new! The price was right, I did do my homework. My salesman Anthony Mastroiann was extremely helpful. He could not do enough but yet gave us our space to talk and decide what we wanted to do. He followed up and came through with everything he said. He assured the transaction went smooth. He gave us 5 star service for sure! Ken Melendez from the Finance department was a pleasure to work with. I think the guy is a magician. His effort to get me the best rates were above and beyond. I actually closed a deal with a car dealership liking the guy from finance. Even upon pickup we sat in the car for a while with Jamie Ceraulo. Jamie was their techie showing us every feature on the car. The patience and knowledge she had was very impressive. Hats off to Jamie too. All in all Mercedes Benz should be proud of this dealership. The service they provided was truly outstanding! Thank you! I would highly recommend them and will continue to due business here. They made it easy to buy a car...

May 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We can't express how happy we are that you had such a pleasurable experience at our dealership, especially with Anthony, Ken, and Jamie! Five star service is extremely important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington and we're so glad you got to experience that! Enjoy your E350! Great choice. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

sonnylefacce
5/09/2015

"Chris in Sales is the man!!!!"

Purchased 3 cars at great prices, picking up my 4th bc he is pleasant and straightforward to deal with. I recommend him highly especially if you are motivated to be in the car of your liking.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy you always enjoy your cars, as well as our dealership & staff! Enjoy your 4th Mercedes-Benz!

fara
5/08/2015

"Always Have the Best Experiences at Huntington Mercedes-Benz"

If you want to experience the best sales and service, go to Huntington Mercedes-Benz, Dave Bank is a great salesperson and Ron Kraham is a great service manager!!!!

May 08, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy you always have a great experience!

Laurie
5/07/2015

"Best Dealership"

This is my 6th E350. My first two cars came from other dealerships. This is the best dealership by far. I feel that a have a great bond with both my salesman, Brian Haney, and the manager, Bill Lapus.They always try to do their best for and manage to exceed my expectations!

May 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're so happy our staff always exceeds your expectations! Enjoy your 6th E350! We hope to see you for your 7th!

RBJ
5/05/2015

"Always a pleasure to deal with"

My wife and I have now leased 6 cars through this dealership, and every time the process has been quick, easy., and fun, which is not something you can say about a lot of dealerships Bill Laupus and Brian Haney are always a pleasure to deal with, and seem to go out of their way to ensure that we get the right car. And if we have a question, Brian is there with the answer either in person or over the phone. the service department has also always been accomodating, and they seem to really care that we are satisified with both the car and the dealership.

May 05, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! Thank you for always choosing our dealership! Exceptional customer service is extremely important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and we're so happy you're always pleased with our staff and service!

JR
5/01/2015

"A Very Pleasurable Experience"

This is the third car leased through Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. Brian Haney makes the entire process easy and there was nothing for me to do , but sign the papers! First class service all the way, every time. I have dealt with other local dealers and sales people, but I have never found any of them to be like MB of Huntington. I highly recommend not only the dealership and Brian, but the service department is also top notch.

May 01, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Exceptional customer service is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington and we're so glad you always get to experience that! We hope to see you again and thank you again for your kind words!

cgal
4/30/2015

"very nice to deal with"

We have been leasing vehicles with Brian H. for many years and have been very happy with each and every experience. I would recommend him and the dealership highly.

May 01, 2015

Thank you so much! We're so glad you're always happy with your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington!

Daph
4/29/2015

"Excellent Choice"

I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Hildy S. Kaye. She did not pressure me into purchasing a vehicle but rather heard my requests and accommodated them to the best of her abilities. Kaye is highly professional and intelligent sales employee and open to negotiations in a respectful manner. Doing business with her was fun and hassle free. She made the dreadful car shopping experience a pleasant one.

April 30, 2015

Thank you for a great review! We're so happy you had a great experience with Hildy! She really takes pride in what she does and we're glad you got to do business with her. We hope to see you again!

Reviews of Anthony Mastroianni