Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

edward y
7/01/2016

"Euro delivery of AMG GTS"

I have purchased multiple cars from Mercedes starting in 1991 and almost all have involved the eurodelivery program. Doing so for an AMG vehicle added a whole new level of satisfaction and Evan Retzkin, a new young sales consultant rose to the occasion. He was and continues to be an engaged and enthusiastic asset for the dealership. Sales Manager Jeff Frankel is an old and experience hand. The best for last, the AMG service Technician, Matt Lombardo, is one of those guys who loves cars and provides first rate repairs and insight into how best to drive them. All in all, a good team.

Matt Lombardo

iro
7/01/2016

"5 star review for Evan Retzkin"

It was wonderful working with Evan. He is very knowledgeable, patient, and delivered our car quickly with all of our requests and more! He spent so much time with us explaining all the features. He is really so dedicated to his job, and makes himself available at any time!

Sue
6/28/2016

"Trust"

My allegiance to Mercedes Benz of Huntington is entirely based on my salesman, Brian Haney. I have a trust in him that I've never felt with any other dealership. He is very professional while treating me with respect and understanding. Yes, he has been extremely patient with me trying to decide what car fits my needs and my budget. Perhaps that is why Brian has been my "go to guy" since 2007. Between my husband and I, we have had 7 cars from MB. Each one is because of Brian. Brian follows up with phone calls making sure everything is going fine. I can't imagine a new car experience without Brian. Thank you, Brian, for all you do. You are the BEST!!!

June 29, 2016

Thank YOU very much for your kind words & 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that you always have such a wonderful experience with Brian! We thank you greatly for your loyalty and we look forward to helping you for years to come! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

jgubi
6/27/2016

""5 Star Service with Brian!""

Thank You Brian for going above & beyond making sure everything was perfect and it was greatly appreciated!!! What a pleasure, your the best!!! Thanks Again!

June 28, 2016

Thank you very much for this excellent review! We love hearing feedback from our valued customers, like you. We're so glad that you had such a wonderful experience with Brian! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

gubi2014
6/25/2016

"Brian was great"

We traded in a vehicle and leased another and the transaction was flawless.Brian even brought the vehicle to my house to show my wife.5 STARS all the way.Great experience

June 27, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that Brian was so accommodating and was able to make your experience with us the best experience possible. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

Sam
6/24/2016

"The best yet!"

Tom Aveni went out of his way to make sure we had the best experience possible. He was courteous , attentive and honest. In addition to Tom Edwin Yanes was fabulous as well. He walked us through all the great features of our new car. We will definitely be back in the future. Sincerely , Samantha & Gregory Sliwak

June 27, 2016

Samantha & Gregory, thank you so much for your fabulous review & 5-star rating! We're so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent experience with Tom & Edwin at our dealership. We know you'll enjoy all the wonderful features of your new car & we look forward to seeing you in the future! Enjoy!

Dreamdesign
6/11/2016

"Excellent customer service!! "

Had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. Our salesman, Evan, was extremely knowledgable and patient explaining all of the complicated features of the new truck. His professionalism made the buying process pleasant and smooth--even following up with us the day after delivery to make sure we were satisfied.

June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear you received such excellent customer service from Evan! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

dave
6/10/2016

"Bait and switch"

Sales man Charles was very condescending.Tried to not let me test drive the CLA250. Suggested that pre owned was more in my price range.The CLA250 was advertised $5000 less than his best deal.If i wanted a used car i would have asked for one.Maybe its because I'm black?

vcolo82
6/10/2016

"Great Experience!"

Brian Haney is a great salesman. He takes the time to ensure you get what you want no matter how much time he needs to spend with you. He went above and beyond to locate a specific car for me and kept me informed during the entire process. He was an absolute pleasure to do business with and I will definitely be purchasing more vehicles from him in the future. I would reccomend Brian and Mercedes-Benz of Huntington to anyone in the market for a Mercedes. Go see Brian!

June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant buying experience with Brian! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and thank you for your recommendations. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

era0625
6/06/2016

"Evan Retzkin Extremely Helpful."

Both my sister and I walked into Mercedes Benz of Huntington to purchase new vehicles. My salesperson Evan, was very knowledgeable about his products he was selling. I knew what I wanted (GLA-250), however my sister was not sure, but ended up purchasing the C300. Evan, having to deal with two women at the same time .... he was remarkable.

June 07, 2016

Thank you so much for your review & 5-star rating! We're so happy you found what you were looking for, and that Evan could help your sister find her perfect vehicle! We hope you both enjoy your vehicles to the fullest and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviews of Evan Retzkin

New 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG, $124795
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG

Price$124,795

Mileage0

Exterior ColorDesigno Magno Cashmere White (Matte Finish)

Interior Colordesigno Classic Red/Black