Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington
Call
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

"Friendly and easy"

Third car leased with Brian Haney and the experience keeps getting better. He is so accomodating and takes the time to find out exactly where his customers mindset is with respect to choice, options, price etc. There is no reason for us to shop around since Brian always gives us a truthful and honest assessment of the marketplace and what would be right for us. We will be back real soon. Sal & Renee Palilla

"excellent dealership"

We're very satisfied with Mr. Paul Napper's service. I called him one day before our visit about our requirement. He responded to us with many choices. Mr. Napper understood we didn't have much time to negotiate the price because we have a 10-year-old youth with us. He offered us a deal that we could not refuse because it is well-fit to our demand. We signed the contract within 15 minutes right after 20 minutes test drive.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Paul! We look forward to providing continued excellence in he future!

"Ml 350 lease and c300 trade in"

Salesman JR and business manager Ken were fanatastic. They were both very friendly, knowledgable, and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely be back!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience and we look forward to providing you with continued excellence in the future!

"Salesperson"

The salesperson was professional and helpful. I had seen another salesperson at a dealer in a nearby town who was interested in selling me the car he wanted to get rid of that week. This salesperson was interested in what I wanted instead of what she wanted to sell. It was a very good experience where I was treated with respect and interest.

October 15, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to review us! We are so happy that you had a positive experience and look forward to providing you with continued excellence in the future!

"New SLK Purchase"

This is the 3rd Mercedes I've leased or purchased over the years -- Rich Goldberg has been my salesman on each. He is very professional, knowledgeable and has been a pleasure to work with on all my transactions. Spence Mannion has been a pleasure to work with as well on the business side.

October 13, 2014

Thank You so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy that you've had another positive experience at Mercedes Benz of Huntington and look forward to continually providing excellent service in the future!

"Excellent experience"

I am long time Audi customer (15 years). I normally have a strong distaste for the process of leasing or purchasing a vehicle, but Barry Adler made my experience simple and enjoyable. I am throughly impressed with how MB treats their customers. They are informative, friendly, and fair. I am looking forward to my first service so I can hopefully experience the same quality of customer service as I experienced purchasing my vehicle. I am most certainly buying my next vehicle from MB of Huntington (specifically from Barry).

October 10, 2014

We are so glad you had a positive experience with us Keith! Thank you for taking time to review us and we look forward to providing you with continued excellence both in sales and service!

"Great Experience Great Car"

My wife and I were looking for a new vehicle to replace my 2005 Toyota Corolla. Since I've been traveling for work, we decided to look for at the luxury brands. After visiting several dealerships, we stopped into Mercedes Benz of Huntington and met with Tom. From the start, Tom took the time to listen to our needs and worked hard to match those needs with the right car. We test drove a Certified Pre Owned 2012 ML 350 and fell in love. After working out the details, we decided to purchase the car and met with Ken. Ken helped navigate us through the financing process, clearly explaining each step along the way. He also explained the extended warranty, prepaid maintenance, and customization options. All in all, we were very happy with our experience and would recommend the Tom, Ken, and the Mercedes Benz of Huntington team to anyone who was interested in a luxury vehicle.

October 09, 2014

Thank You So Much For Your Great Review! We are glad you had an enjoyable experience and look forward to providing continued excellence to you and your family!

"Five Star treatment!"

Just completed my 3rd transaction with Paul Napper. Because of my hectic schedule, Paul offered to deliver my car to my home! I would not go to any other dealer or salesman. Both are the best in the business. Courtesy and professionalism are just two of the many words I can use to describe my experience. I would definitely recommend the dealership and Paul Napper without hesitation.

October 09, 2014

Thank You for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and are so happy that you are continually happy with our service!

"great first visit to mb of huntington"

I was treated very well and repair done professionally. Salesman Joe Carrera assisted with this service. Eric Grobart in service made me feel at ease. I look forward to future dealings.

October 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are very happy that we could fulfill all your service needs and look forward to providing continued excellence in the future!

"Top notch experience - Anthony Mastrroianni was a Gentleman"

A truly positive buying experience. Anthony treated my wife and I like special guests. He was really helpful. We went in to look at a 2009 CLK - left with a 2012 E350A. He went far beyond expectations usually associated with buying a pre-owned car. Working with a super understanding Sales Manager (Rob B). , he even went to another dealership to pick up a car I planned to see. He really cares if his buyer is happy. It's rare to find a salesman so willing to go that extra mile . He responded to my quest for perfection by having tiny dents repaired and providing a near flawless delivery . I plan to thank him with referrals. I'd also like to mention how great it was, dealing with Spence Mannion (Business Manager). - He was helpful with Financing information, and pointing out the wisdom of extending the CPO Warranty. I can't imagine anyone buying without it. Great job M-B of Huntington!

October 09, 2014

Thank You! We are so happy you took time to review us and are pleased with your experience. We look forward to providing continued excellence in the future!

Rick Shalla