Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

randomguy
7/03/2015

"Professional handling of the entire process"

We were in uncharted waters because I actually won a C300 in a raffle given by Little Shelter Animal Rescue. My salesman Evan was great--very professional, knowledgeable and calming since I had no idea I would be driving away in a Mercedes in a couple of days. Spence was very informative and did not pressure me to purchase add-ons I did not need. In fact, after I decided, he advised I picked the most important ones. Evan and Steve, I believe, were instructive in showing me the features of my new car. What was initially overwhelming became less so as I practiced using the controls. They spent an hour with me! Overall, this was an excellent experience.

July 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We're so happy you had such an excellent experience here at our dealership! What a fabulous prize to win in a raffle! Enjoy your C300 and all the features it has to offer! We hope to see you again in the future!

Roscoe
6/29/2015

"Fish Out Of Water"

Ok, so I'm a southern boy! Tuscaloosa Alabama born and raised.... A little worried about buying a car online, out of state; and well quite frankly...... from a dealership in New York! Then I spoke with Tony! Let me tell Ya'll, or should I say "use guys" TONY IS THE MAN! I have never had a salesperson be so polite, knowledgeable, and patient... He took the time to go over every concern I had about the car, the out of state licensing, insurance, EVERYTHING! Bless him, he even picked the girlfriend and I up at the airport and brought us to the dealership. The purpose of the purchase and trip was to take three weeks off work, travel to Bar Harbor, Maine; ask the love of my life to marry me, and return thru the Blue Ridge Parkway with the top down and wind in our hair. Tony knew the plan and even called the day after I told him I was going to ask to congratulate her. YOU COULD NOT DO BETTER THAN TO DEAL WITH ANTHONY MASTROIANNI

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! All we can say is "wow!" Thank you for sharing that heartfelt story with us. We can't tell you how pleased we are that you had such a great experience and that everything went perfectly and as planned. Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for choosing our dealership!

hot dogs
6/28/2015

"buying my second car from them"

It was a pleasure purchasing my C 300 FROM THEM FOR MY WIFE WHO LOVE IT. Anthony M WAS and did rely found what my wife and I WHERE LOOKING FOR. ALWAYS WOUD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy you had a great experience at our dealership & with our staff! Enjoy your C300! We hope to see you again in the future!

goodvibe
6/27/2015

"great customer service!"

My husband and I had a great experience! Steve McCloskey worked very hard with us and was very pleasant! He found me my dream car at the right price! Jamie Ceraulo was awesome as well. She explained the vehicle to me at length and was a pleasure to work with! It's good to feel great about buying a car!

We love Eric too! He is always happy to see us!

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We're so happy you had a great experience at our dealership & with our staff! Congratulations on getting your dream car! Enjoy it & all it has to offer you! We hope to see you again in the future!

bambam
6/27/2015

"Easy to Work With"

I previously leased 6 cars from this dealership and Brian Haney before picking up my new vehicle yesterday. All my cars were leased from Brian, because he makes the leasing and sales process a pleasurable experience. Brian is very knowledge and helpful and he goes out of his way to satisfy all his customers. Even after a deal is consummated Brian is always available to help and resolve any issues.

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're delighted to hear that you always have such a pleasurable experience with Brian! Exceptional customer service, even after the deal takes place is very important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and we're so happy you always experience that! Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

JJ
6/26/2015

"Excellent "

The customer service was excellent they had great deals and were willing to beat prices best dealer expirence I've ever had would recommend to other Mercedes Benz customers

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy you had an excellent experience here at our dealership! Thank you for choosing us!

PRG
6/25/2015

"Quick and simple"

Brian and the sales team were very helpful from finding a car, to signing the lease, and when taking delivery delivery. They all made the process simple and straight forward. Jaime was wonderful in teaching me about all the new systems, buttons, and gadgets that will keep me busy for many weeks to come. They were always attentive to my needs and answered any questions I had. Together they made the entire experience pleasurable. This was my 3rd car from MB of Huntington and it is said, "third time's the charm", but they make me look forward to 4th car and beyond. Thank you to all involved!!

June 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We're so happy you had a great buying experience and enjoyed working with our staff! Enjoy everything your Mercedes-Benz has to offer! We look forward to seeing you for your 4th car as well!

cburns
6/23/2015

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

I have been working with Dave Bank for almost 10 years now. I have just leased another Mercedes from him and once again, it was the easiest and smoothest transaction. I have worked with many car dealerships over the years and there are always hidden charges, additional salespeople involved trying to upsell you, etc. Not the case with Dave at MB Huntington which is why I have leased 4 cars from him over the years. Best customer service and no nonsense when it comes to pricing. Jamie is also a pleasure to deal with- she is extremely knowledgeable of all things Mercedes and she couldn't be more helpful.

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review & for always choosing our dealership! We're so happy you always have such a great buying experience with Dave, and we're glad Jamie could show you everything you needed to know about your Mercedes-Benz! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

bonjovi2
6/23/2015

"Perfect experience start to finish"

We have been customers of this Mercedes dealership for many many years. We always have the best experience. My husband and I just leased a 2016 ML 250 and we couldn't be happier. The whole process was seamless and easy. Our salesperson, Dave Bank, has been working with us over the years and he is always professional and knowledgeable. I consider him a friend. Thanks for everything.

June 23, 2015

Thank you very much for the positive review! Here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, it's extremely important to us that our customers have the most pleasurable, stress-free buying experience possible, so we're delighted that you encountered just that! We're glad you enjoyed our staff, especially Dave Bank! Thank you again for your kind words. Enjoy your ML250!

setcar
6/23/2015

"The Dealership that truly cares for and caters to its custom"

I purchased my first Mercedes ML SUV in 1999. I enjoyed that vehicle for 14 years. My husband has leased several vehicles from Mercedes-Benz of Huntington and has always been extremely satisfied. I was interested in a specific vehicle and immediately contacted Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. Dave Bank was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I am happily enjoying my new GLK. Thank you once again Mercedes-Benz of Huntington!

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased you had a great experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington! We'd like to thank you for choosing our dealership and remaining a loyal customer! We're so happy you're enjoying your new GLK! We hope to see you again for your next Mercedes-Benz!

Reviews of Anthony Mastroianni