Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

J.R. Iwanycky

December 05, 2016

"Above and beyond"

- Lovemybenz

I worked with Anthony to find me the perfect vehicle with all the specifications I was looking for. He assured me through the process we would find the right fit and he did. The process was so easy and seamless from beginning to end. I will only do business with Anthony as long as I'm needing a vehicle. Top notch salesman and all around great guy! Honest and trustworthy as well. Thanks again! Will definitely recommend Anthony to anyone looking to buy a car.

December 02, 2016

"Great experience "

- hugh

Shopping a new car is not an easy task. However, we had a great experience with Evan Retzkin at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. He is professional, he is a kind gentleman. He helped us step-by-step to reach a final deal without a pressure. We were very happy to have Evan as our sales consultant. We love our new car! Evan, thank you very much! We will recommend Evan to our friends.

December 02, 2016

"No pressure, great service"

- happy123456

I was very happy to be working with Anthony on the purchase of my new car. Anthony was knowledgable, diligent, and always available. He never pushed to try and get me to buy anything; he just provided the information I was looking for and gave counsel on alternatives I had not considered. When it came time for delivery, he made sure everything with the car was perfect. I highly recommend Anthony to anyone looking for a Mercedes.

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $71760