Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Leidy21
5/03/2016

"Wonderful experience "

Wonderful dealership with wonderful people felt right at home they explained step by step what I was paying for and why. I never got the feeling I was being taken like other dealerships everybody involved was very helpful and courteous I definitely recommend buying from this dealership

Oscar

Gleamgcoupe
5/02/2016

"Gle coupe"

Real happy with the car and on the way the business transaction was. Everybody that I dealt with, were respectful, helpful and they knew what they were talking about! It's my second car there, and for sure not the last one!

Lawrence Rizzo
5/01/2016

"Walked into the Showroom..."

The car I'd been researching was sitting there - in the exact color and the options. After a test drive we got to work on my new car. Picked her up 2 days later and have enjoyed every driving minute.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your feedback & 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear you were able to find the car you've been looking for! Keep enjoying it to the fullest. We hope to see you again in the future!

Liz234
5/01/2016

"Very happy with my purchase!"

I enjoyed my dealings with this dealership. My salesman Evan Retzkin was very helpful and informative. He took the time to show my husband and I several models and answered all our questions. He made us feel very comfortable. We purchased our first Mercedes and are very happy with it. We found everyone we met at this dealership to be very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back!

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership & that you're very happy with your purchase! We look forward to seeing you again in the future so we can provide you with continued excellence!

chach1
4/30/2016

"1st Mercedes Purchase"

This was my first purchase of a Mercedes, and also my first experience with Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. I had called earlier in the day, and spoke to Evan Retzkin. I told him I was interested in a particular SLK 300 I had seen on their website, and set up an appointment for 2PM. My wife and I arrived promptly at two, and both Evan and the car were ready for a test drive. I loved the car, and negotiated a fair deal with Evan. He was very helpful as well as knowledgeable. When I asked what day we might be able to pick up the car, the reply was "why not today". Evan, the finance department, and service department were all friendly and courteous, and extremely efficient. All papers were signed and the car was prepped and ready to go very quickly. Before we left, we were given a thorough tutorial of the car's features. I happily drove off in my beautiful new car, and left with a very positive feeling for the dealership. I'm sure I will do business with them in the future.

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We love hearing feedback from our valuable customers like you! We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership. Enjoy your first Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you for your next one!

4/30/2016

"This is my first time purchasing a vehicle from this dealers"

Sales Consultant Tom was knowledgeable about both vehicles we were interested in. We ended up with an SUV. We were in on Sunday late afternoon and picked up the car on Monday Tom was a Great sales person

May 02, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad Tom could help you find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy your SUV. We hope to see you again in the future!

Ifuroogh@gmail.com
4/29/2016

"Best deal"

We have received best deal. Tom Aveni was very nice. We will not only recommend Tom but also will come back to same MB dealership of Huntington.

April 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you received such a great deal and that you were pleased with Tom! Enjoy your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Domenique
4/27/2016

"Great Service"

Tom Aveni was one of the best salesmen I have ever met! He is so knowledgeable about the two vehicles I was interested in, and helped me pick the right one! Very welcoming, and professional. I knew once I walked in that I would be leaving with a car from them. Tom was so helpful. I would recommend this dealership to all and Tom was amazing!!!

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We're so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Tom! We're glad he could help you pick your perfect vehicle. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future & we thank you for the recommendations!

RickyR
4/20/2016

"superb job"

This is my first time purchasing a vehicle from this dealership from Mercedes Benz of Huntington and I am pleased to say they had an exceptional service. The sales associates M. Spence Mannion and Evan Retzkin were extremely welcoming and helpful and contributed to the over all pleasant experience. I had ended up buying a SUV and am very happy with my purchase. I had I would gladly recommend this dealership to others, it has phenomenal service. -P(Ricky) Ramlall

April 21, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We love hearing your feedback. We're so glad you had such a pleasant experience with Spence & Evan at our dealership! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz. We hope to see you again in the future & we thank you for the recommendations!

PAULCHIRONIS
4/20/2016

"EXCELLENT , PLEASANT EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anthony Mastroianni & Paul Baltazar treated me with respect and integrity on negotiating my trade-in transaction; I strongly recommend them for their professionalism and making you feel very comfortable in pursuing the best deal !!!!!!

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you had such an excellent, pleasant experience with us! Our customers are our priority! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Evan Retzkin