Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

car66
4/14/2015

"A Total Pleasure"

I just had the wonderful experience of leasing an E400 coupe from Mercedes of Huntington. Dave Bank was professional, easy to deal with and fun to boot! He was fair, prompt and covered all bases of the transaction including calling my insurance company to switch my coverage. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a Mercedes to call him!

April 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with Dave! Enjoy your E400 Coupe!

LubaK
4/13/2015

"Great experience. "

Getting a new car is not an easy task. We had an extremely positive experience at MB of Huntington. They combine wonderful service and very knowledgable and friendly stuff under the same roof.

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback! It's very important to us that our staff is friendly and knowledgable so we're very happy you experienced that. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

jjodg29
4/10/2015

"Very Happy Customers"

My husband and I were so pleased meeting and purchasing our Mercedes with Tom Caccalvale. The minute we sat with him we felt we were in good hands. He gave us the best price right from the start. Took time to show us all the vehicles available in the colors we were interested in and showed us how to work all the equipment in our test drive. I highly reccommend anyone I know to buy from Tom. He took the time to introduce us to the Manager and not to forget we had a nice experience with Ken Melendez and Jamie who again at open house showed my husband how to use all the new Hi -tech equipment in the car we purchased. Thank You Tom for making our purchase a wonderful and exciting experience! I would Highly reccommend everyone to ask for Tom!

Ken Melendez and Jamie

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We're so happy that you had an excellent experience with Tom, Ken, and Jamie! We hope you're enjoying your Mercedes-Benz and all the features that come with it! We hope to see you again!

Lax1945
4/02/2015

"Best new car buying experience ever"

I had the pleasure of purchasing a new E350 from Mercedes Benz of Huntingtion. I had the further pleasure of dealing with Dave Bank from the day I walked in thru delivery of my vehicle. Dave was professional,honest,helpful and above all fair. He went above and beyond in every aspect of the buying experience. I have purchased many new autos over the years and I have never felt as comfortable and satisfied with the entire experience as I did in this situation. Dave was straight-forward and informative. I truly appreciated his"no bull" approach to salesmanship. I will certainly return to Mercedes Benz of Huntington in the future and recommend Dave to friends and family.

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased you had such a great experience with Dave! Enjoy your new E350! Great choice! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

S618
3/30/2015

"Stress Free Buying Experience"

A beautiful facility having many cars on the sales floor to see up close. The sales staff is friendly and knowledgeable . They really know everything about the cars they are selling!

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It's very important to us that every customer knows exactly what they're getting here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and we're happy you had just that! Enjoy!

RayBrown922
3/30/2015

"Its A Wonderful Experience!"

Friday, March 27, 2015 My wife and I were very pleased with the customer service from the moment we walked through the doors. We both felt as if we knew Anthony (Bud) Mastroianni for years. His customer service and people skills over the phone and in person were way over the top. Right away he asked if we needed anything to snack on or any beverages, being that we came all the way from Staten Island. He introduced us to his management team and took us right to the car of our choice. Anthony has great skills as a sales Consultant and has a great sense of humor, his politeness, and his good heart has won us over. I truly believe that is a must have in sales. I purchased a lease in 2014 and when it is up, I will definitely be back to Mercedes Benz of Huntington. Thanks Anthony for everything. Best, Raymond and Dianne Brown

March 31, 2015

Raymond and Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so happy you had such a wonderful experience with Anthony. Enjoy the rest of your lease! We look forward to seeing you again!

sjlebenhart
3/30/2015

"Will Work Again with Brian Haney!"

Brian was incredibly helpful, informative, and kind. He worked with my husband and I while we were deciding to lease our first car. He helped us decide which options were best, the most affordable lease and payments, and was not pushy at all. He was incredibly knowledgeable and made our experience an enjoyable one to say the least!! I will absolutely be back to work with Brian and recommend him and the dealership to my friends and family.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback! We're so pleased you enjoyed working with Brian and we look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

Andzworth
3/28/2015

"Great experience with great people"

As soon as I walked in I felt a first class experience. Anthony Mastroianni my salesman was really knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions. I'm real happy I choose Mercades of Huntington.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review! We appreciate your feedback and we're so happy you had a great experience with your salesman, Anthony!

donbev
3/24/2015

"Best price, best customer service, best sales consultant."

I had been searching for months all over the country for just the right Mercedes Benz and found it at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. And for the best price I found anywhere on the web. I drove nearly 300 miles to do business with this dealer and I'm glad I did. I have never been treated better by a car dealer. And the service provided by my salesman, Anthony was incredible. He was even there for me on his day off. I highly recommend this dealership and this salesman.

March 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive review and for the 5-star rating! We're so happy you were so pleased with your service and with your salesman, Anthony! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We're so glad you found the perfect one!

ffighter14
3/23/2015

"Purchase of 2011 ML350"

I had the best car buying experience with MB Huntington. My salesman Rodni was knowledgable and friendly treating me more like a friend then a customer. The whole car buying experience was made easy and enjoyable. Rodni took me step by step through the entire purchase experience from the test drive to handing me the keys. I would recommend this dealership as well as my salesman to friends and families and look forward to working with him in the future.

Rodni Teimourian,Jamie Ceraulo

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy you had a great buying experience at our dealership and with Rodni! Congratulations on your ML350! Enjoy!

Reviews of Anthony Mastroianni