Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Pre Owned Sales Consultant
Brian Haney, Sales Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Brian Haney

March 25, 2017

"Brian is the consummate professional"

- intervale

Brian coupled with MB Huntington is the best experience you will ever have buying an automobile. he is a real Consultant and Advisor. The Buzzetta Family makes sure that you are satisfied with every aspect of your purchase and service afterwards.

March 21, 2017

"very pleasant"

- me

Our salesperson, Tom Aveni was friendly and not pushy. he explained everything and walked us through every step. I highly recommend this dealership and this sales person.

March 20, 2017

"Very pleasant experience"

- Michael Obler

I have dealt with the service department for a number of years on cars that I did not purchase there and they were always friendly and accommodating. So I went to them for this purchase. We dealt with Evan Retzkin. He went to bat for us with his manager and got us a price really close to what we wanted. The vehicle had a coup[e of issues which were taken care in one visit with a loaner and is now perfect. I would recommend this dealership to any Mercedes prospects.

Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $47591