Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Matthew Qiao
5/23/2016

"The BEST Car-Buying Experience I've ever had"

To whom it may concern, I would like to take this time to speak about Mr. Evan Retzkin and my sincere appreciation and satisfaction for all that he has done. Evan has provided exceptional, top-notch service to my parents and myself during our recent visits and subsequent purchase at your dealership. Evan was attentive and considerate of our needs at all times throughout the timeline of the purchase process- we could not be more pleased. Evan and Paul (pre-owned manager) provided us with what can only be described as the best car-buying experience we have had to date. If possible and if one exists, I would like to nominate Evan for the employee/customer satisfaction award with the dealership. While this was our first purchase with Mercedes Benz of Huntington, it will certainly not be our last. On behalf of my parents and myself, I extend my sincerest of thanks and satisfaction to Evan at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington for an exceptionally positive experience. Warmest Regards, Matthew Q.

May 26, 2016

Matthew, thank you so much for your kind words! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with Evan at our dealership! It truly means a lot to us. Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and know that we are always here if you need anything in the future! Thank you again. We hope to see you next time so we can provide you with continued excellence!

star1
5/22/2016

"New car lease 2016"

I have been a Huntington Mercedes customer for approximately 10 years. This was my first lease. Tom Aveni was my salesman and I could not have asked for more. Rated 1 to 10, he is a 10. Jamie, the young lady who acquainted me with the newest technology offered with my car was superb. Another 10. Ken of business management took the time to explain all the details. Another 10. My service persons, Tom and Ron are truly professional and caring. They certainly follow through to you utmost satisfaction. My experiences here have been exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend the dealership.

May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We love hearing feedback from our valued customers, like you. It is OUR pleasure assisting you and we thank you for your continued loyalty! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz. Until next time!

Rob S.
5/22/2016

"Great vibe from this dealership."

I highly recommend working with Tom on your next vehicle purchase. No high pressure tactics, easy breezy personality and we appreciated greatly that he was respectful of our time constraints and worked within them. He put us in a great car at a great price in half the time it has taken to get to that point in past car purchases I've made. Spence, the finance guy, was also great. He knew we were short on time and yet found a way to get all of the choices in front of us quick and painlessly. Overall, really great experience here, I will be back when it's time for another!

May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Excellent customer service is extremely important to us here at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington, and we're delighted to hear you experienced that! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz. We look forward to seeing you for your next one!

Al-ML2013
5/18/2016

"Great Experience with Rodni and Mercedes-Benz of Huntington"

I could not ask for a better sales consultant. Rodni was very helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer each question. I did not feel pressured and pushed to a decision . Overall great experience, easy and pleasant. Thanks to Rodni Teimourian and Spence Mannion.

May 19, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We always appreciate feedback because we take great pride in our dealership. Exceptional customer service is extremely important to us and we are happy you experienced that! Enjoy your vehicle! We hope to see you again in the future.

Michele123
5/17/2016

"I've been a customer for over ten years!"

Brian Haney has always offered the personalized service that one would expect from Mercedes. He strives for customer satisfaction and that's what keeps me coming back.

May 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We're so pleased to hear you always have such a pleasant experience with Brian! We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to seeing you next time!

slk350wife
5/11/2016

"It was very simple seen the car on line requested more info "

dealer responded to email about car and worked with my schedule. it was a surprise for my wife and they did all to keep it like that

May 11, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We're so pleased to hear that you had such a simple, enjoyable buying experience. What a wonderful surprise for your wife! Enjoy it and know that we are always here if you need anything in the future!

Aebeer Mallick
5/10/2016

"Great"

Tom Aveni was very helpful and was good about staying in touch. He was very helpful and understanding and did not pressure us. He was very open and kept everything very fair.

May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience at our dealership! We're so glad to hear that Tom was so helpful and open during your buying experience. Our customers are our number one priority, and we love to hear that they are well taken care of! Enjoy your vehicle. We hope to see you again in the future!

Gregkammer
5/08/2016

"Thank you so much!"

A huge thank you to Steve McCloskey, Lori M., Ken M., and Edwin Y for making a dream truly come true. The entire experience was phenomenal from the minute I walked through the doors until the car was delivered to me. I love my CLA! I will without a doubt recommend the entire team at Mercedes of Huntington to anyone I know! Thank you again guys! -Greg Kammer-

May 10, 2016

Greg, thank you so much for your kind words! We love to hear that our customers have had an excellent experience like yours. It was our pleasure assisting you. Your happiness is our success! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz & know that we will be here if you need anything in the future!

mfeygin
5/05/2016

"Good find!"

We found this dealership when we were looking for our next leased car. Great prices, Friendly staff. Sales people are true to their word and there are no "fine print" surprises

Connie Werner

May 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind review & 5-star rating! We are happy to provide you with a wonderful customer buying experience & we hope we can do it for you again in the future! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

Kyle123
5/05/2016

"Excellent"

Tom Aveni was great in helping me purchase my first Benz . He was very reasonable with pricing and helped in every other aspect of buying the car . I would definitely recommend Tom Aveni as a salesman and Mercedes Benz of Huntington as a dealership . Thank you Tom.

May 06, 2016

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We're so glad to hear you had such an excellent experience with Tom at our dealership! Enjoy your first Mercedes-Benz! Thank you so much for the recommendations. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviews of Tom Aveni