Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Scdzs00
1/29/2015

"Huntington Mercedes makes your life easier"

Sales and service are made convenient by the personnel who try to please as best they can. Overall couldn't ask for a better experience

hhb777
1/26/2015

"Chris Carratura"

Chris was great and very helpful. Made the decision making process quick and easy. Both Spense and Chris were very helpful and professional. I've already recommended them to friends and associates.

VGlad
1/21/2015

"A very happy returning customer"

The staff at Mercedes of Huntington could not be nicer or more helpful. Although we were returning customers, Dave took us through the entire workings of the new car from the beginning. The service department is always pleasant and keeps me updated with the status of my car. I would send anyone I know to see Dave.

Chris
1/17/2015

"Great experience "

I have leased 4 vehicles from this dealership since 2011. I choose to travel 10 miles instead of 1 mile (otherMB) because of the professional service provided by Dave Bank and Ken Melendez. I highly recommend these gentlemen and this dealership. Chris K

MikeP
1/13/2015

"My first Mercedes-Benz"

I was in the market for a new car and was considering a Lincoln MKZ. During a visit to the Apple Store in the Walt Whitman Mall in October is saw several new cars on display and the CLA 250 really stood out. I was stunned to see the $29,900 base price for a Mercedes-Benz and immediately went on line to price one out with options. A few weeks later I was out for a drive and stopped in at the Huntington Mercedes-Benz dealership to get more info. I met with Joe Carrera. I expressed my interest in the CLA 250 and he offered me a test drive. I tried to explore as many different road conditions as I could on the relatively short drive and the car drove very nicely. The overall feel was great along with the suspension, transmission and engine. The interior was very nice and although smaller than I was used to "cocooned" one nicely with good comfort and connectivity to the vehicle. Joe sat down with me in his office and, in what seemed to not much time at all, had my car optioned, priced and ready to order. That was November 10, 2014. There was a $1600 price increase for 2015 that was not in the website at the time but after the website was updated I still feel that I got a nice discount. The time from ordering was 60 days and Joe was very responsive to my questions about the delivery schedule, the power passenger door option and my request to leave the front license plate uninstalled (for now). I took delivery on January 10, 2015. Ken Melendez helped me choose the protection, insurance, pre-paid maintenance and extended warranty that I need as I expect to drive this car a lot. Joe did a thorough job with the delivery and instructed me on the operation and options of the vehicle. We also explored a scenario that demonstrated that one could not lock one's key in the car. Joe introduced me to the service manager and gave a tour of the whole dealership as well. It is very reassuring to know that great support is just a phone call away. The ONLY trepidation I had was that the car was equipped with "summer" performance tires (Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT) which I had researched and found "experts" claiming that these tires would be dangerous in winter conditions. The snow on Jan. 9 delayed my delivery by one day. After I took delivery my first stop was to All-Weather Tire store to see about some All-Season replacements. The place was mobbed with a line of cars around the block so I turned around in the local neighborhood and came across and unplowed parking lot with snow from the previous day. To test the tires I drove through the lot, which included a reasonable incline, and had NO difficulty. The 4-Matic drive and Dunlop's handled the slippery conditions acceptably contradicting the conventional wisdom. I don't expect or plan to excecute any high performance winter driving in snow or on ice. Overconfidence in one's equipment can be problematic in any conditions. So far I am absolutely thrilled with the CLA and am looking forward to long drives in the fairer days to come.

John DeLollis
1/12/2015

"Unbelievable."

I just picked up my eighth Mercedes from Mercedes-Benz of Huntington. I can't imagine doing business anywhere else. Dave and Eric treat me like family. It has been an easy and pleasurable experience.

2015 Mercedes
1/11/2015

"New 2015 Mercedes Lease - Salesman Dave Bank "

We just leased our third Mercedes in 6 years and have dealt each time with Dave Bank. I was unsure of what type of car I wanted to lease this time and Dave was patient and offered different suggestions and even took the time to take me to the warehouse so I could visualize one of the options - as to style and color of a vehicle I was contemplating. Unless we decide to change to another type of car other than a Mercedes, I would definitely deal with Dave Bank for my future Mercedes leases. Thanks Dave Pat Perry

Helene
1/02/2015

"STILL SMILING"

I am so excited to have bought my first Mercedes … and that purchase was due primarily to the wonderful experience I had … Anthony "Bud" Mastroianni took very good care of me …not only selling the car, but especially at the delivery .. and even today, 2 days later, when I went back to learn how to use many of the accessories. He patiently answers every question I have .. comes out to the car to show me all the things I need to know .. Working with Rob, the Pre-Owned Manager and Spence, the Finance Guy was a pleasure. The price was right, the condition of the car impeccable, and the warmth of the dealership makes me feel I am now part of a Mercedes family. The people in this dealership treated me beautifully .. as a single woman buying a car, not every dealership gives you the respect that this one did. This is THE ONLY place on Long Island to buy a car.

Robert Brower

Elcid
12/30/2014

"A wonderful Experience"

I had a great buying experience hear at Huntington MB. This is the 4th Mercedes I have leased and could not be happier with the price or the service I received by Dave Bank.

Chris
12/30/2014

"Another great experience at MB Huntington "

I recently leased my 4th car from Dave Bank. He is great to work with and really understands my needs when it comes to creating a lease. I look forward to working with him and this dealership in the future.

Reviews of Dave Bank