Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Amber339
2/25/2015

"Great Service"

Dealership was informative and professional. Willing to work with your needs to customize the car of your dreams. I would rank MB of Huntington # 1

gman1947
2/23/2015

"Pleasure Doing Business with this Dealer"

Salesman, Richard Shalla, was upfront, honest and provided excellent service and the the best price right up front .I visted other MB dealers in the area ( south shore area ) and found them to play the usual " games" not what I would expect from MB. Richard is knowledgeable and service focussed. I would certainly rate this dealer and the saleman top notch to my friends and family

Andrew_melconian
2/21/2015

"Always great service"

We've bought 4 cars from here and have always got the best service from the very professional people over at mb huntington. They've alwa taken care of us and made sure we were as comfortable as possible.

Stacy
2/20/2015

"Vinny was awesome!"

Vinny was awesome! He explained everything in detail about the truck to myself and my husband. He was very helpful and worked within our budget.

al 2532
2/18/2015

"Great experience and great car "

Anthony my salesmen was knowledgeable and helped me make the best decision for the vehicle i needed and for the price range i was willing to pay.

mgraziose
2/16/2015

"best salesman"

My wife and I visited Huntington Mercedes with the idea of just test driving a few cars. We had all intentions of making our purchase at another dealership. After we met pre-owned sales consultant Anthony Mastroianni, our plans changed. Anthony is the consummate professional. He made purchasing a car a wonderful experience. Anthony is the person who gives car salesmen "a good name" I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase a pre-owned Mercedes to go visit Anthony.

1984Buyer
2/14/2015

"Great Customer Service! In and Out with no hassle"

I was a 1st time Mercedes buyer and my sales rep JR was extremely friendly and knowledgable. I knew the car I wanted and he just made the leasing experience wonderful. Everyone at the dealership was friendly from the front desk, maintenance workers, to the managers themselves. I was not pushed into anything I did not want. Everyone was straight forward with the finance numbers and there wasn't any hidden fees. This was the first dealership I went IN and OUT in very little time. JR was very thorough in his explanation of the new gadgets in my vehicle and it will not take me long to get accustomed to it. If you are thinking about getting a Mercedes-Benz, JR is the person to see. A++ Highly recommend.

Kristy
2/10/2015

"Hildy Was Wonderful!"

My husband and I had planned to visit 2 other dealerships the day we leased our new car. After meeting with Hildy at Mercedes Benz of Huntington first, we didnt need to go anywhere else. Hildy worked to to find us exactly what we wanted and within our budget. Our experience was an extememly pleasant and most importantly stress free one. The customer service and follow up is like no other. I would highly recommend Hildy and this dealership.

jxie04
2/04/2015

"Best Dealer"

I will recommend this dealer. Anthony Mastroianni is a good man. I am from China. My English is not so good. He is very patient. Also he help me buy insurance.

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded to this review

February 05, 2015

Thank you for giving us such positive feedback with your experience here at Mercedes Benz of Huntington. We are happy to see this review and the 5 stars that you have rated us!

jennhill10
2/03/2015

"AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!"

AMAZING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO ANY OTHER DEALER EVER AGAIN!!!!! ANTHONY IN SALES WAS FABULOUS!!!! VERY HELPFUL AND SWEET!!! ALSO ROB BROWER IN THE FINANCE DEPT. WAS GREAT!!!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Huntington responded to this review

February 05, 2015

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us here at Mercedes Benz of Huntington and that both Anthony and Rob were there to assist you with your purchase.

Reviews of Dave Bank