Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

MBC300
8/29/2015

"An extremely pleasurable experience start to finish!"

If we were to total all of our previous car purchases throughout the years, they would not equal the positive experience of this one. Rodni Teimourian is one of the best and most professional sales consultants we have dealt with. Rodni and the dealership are obviously committed to the highest quality of customer service. We highly recommend Rodni and MB of Huntington to anyone looking for exceptional customer service and an overall outstanding car buying experience.

Tom
8/25/2015

"Recommend"

Our consultant Evan Retzkin was outstanding. We have leased 4 MB in the past and have not had the customer experience like what we received purchasing our 2016 MB. We would recommend MB of Huntington and ask for Evan to help with your lease or purchase. Tom Reilly

August 26, 2015

Tom, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience at our dealership! We're so glad Evan could help you find what you were looking for and that your time spend here was enjoyable! Our customers are our priority and it's been wonderful to hear from you! Enjoy your 2016 Mercedes-Benz!

NeilMan
8/21/2015

"Excellent dealer, professional and an amazing experience"

The dealer as a whole delivers one of the best experience's as a luxury automotive dealer should. All the sales associates are professional and can answer all your questions. They will help steer you correctly with what options you need vs what is not necessary. Evan Retzkin in particular, created a wonderful experience without any pressure, he simply wanted to educate me with all the information possible to make the right decision. He helped my family select the right vehicle that most appropriately fit our requirements. He not only kept this relationship throughout the time we were buying the car, but afterwards as well. He made sure we were happy with our purchase and always asked if there was any additional questions we had. I highly suggest you visit this dealer as its run like a family - a place where I want to visit, build a long lasting relationship and be part of for decades to come.

August 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We love hearing feedback from our valuable customers like you. It's very important to us that our employees help our customers find the best car possible for them; their perfect match. We're so pleased to hear you experienced that kind of service with Evan and with our dealership as a whole! We enjoy helping our customers as much as we can and treating them like family! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

Donna
8/19/2015

"We recently purchased a 2014 Mercedes-Benz."

My husband and I had done our homework and research over an extended period and decided to visit this dealership to experience the "sales pitch"! We were pleasantly surprised when they helped us find not only the make and mileage we were looking for without pushing us into a more expensive model, but took the time to locate the vehicle that had all the extras we wanted as well. No pressure, just a professional and knowledgeable salesman who wanted to make us happy. His name was Steve McCloskey and he took the time and effort to explain the car's technology and safety equipment. Very pleased with this dealership and how they handled our sale. Would definitely recommend them to our friends and family. And thank you Steve for being the gentleman you were when I found the technology intimidating!

August 20, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time out to write this positive review! We appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating! We're so pleased to hear you had such a delightful experience with Steve! Thank you again for choosing our dealership! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and everything that comes along with it! We hope to see you again in the future!

jptort
8/10/2015

"Great experience, found was I was looking for."

I have been taking my Mercedes to MB Huntington for nearly 14 years, and have always done a good job. I just now purchased a new vehicle from them.

Eric Grobert is great to work with, he is very knowledgeable and service friendly. Anthony Mastroianni was of great help in finding the vehicle I wanted, and at the right price.

August 11, 2015

Thank you very much for your positive review! We constantly strive for excellence and we're extremely delighted to hear you always receive it in your experiences! Enjoy your new vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Lee
8/01/2015

"Best Car buying experience"

Stephen McCloskey at Mercedes-Benz of Huntington NY made my car buying experience fun. I had been dreading the process of getting a new car and had experienced poor service at 3 other manufacturer dealerships in a week. Stephen worked with me patiently, professionally and with a sense of humor that gave the experience a feel that made me comfortable. In the end, I wanted to buy a car from Stephen, and I did.

August 03, 2015

Lee, Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate your feedback & we're so pleased you had such an enjoyable experience at our dealership with Steve! We hope to see you again in the future! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

MikeT
7/28/2015

"Simply put the best Mercedes-Benz dealership on the island! "

Simply put the best Mercedes-Benz dealership on the island! As they have with all prior transactions, MB of Huntington, especially my salesperson, Brian Haney, goes above and beyond all expectations. I got an amazing deal on a certified pre-owned Mercedes and they gave me a great number on my trade in. The customer service I have experienced with sales and the service departments is always consistent and wonderful. Do not buy your Mercedes Benz from any other dealership!

July 29, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased you always have such a great experience at our dealership, and we hope to have many more with you in the future! Thanks again for your feedback & kind words! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz!

StephD
7/27/2015

"Great experience!"

My experience at Mercedes Benz of Huntington was one of the best experiences I've had at a car dealership. Everyone was helpful, professional, upbeat and ready to answer any of my questions. I would highly recommend this dealership.

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so pleased to hear that your experience at our dealership was one of the best experiences you've ever had at a car dealership! We hope to see you in the future! Thank you again for your kind words!

ollie
7/26/2015

"Great Experience, Great Dealer!"

Hildy is a true professional. she made the car buying experience an extreme pleasure. I got what i liked for the price i wanted to pay and enjoyed the process.

July 27, 2015

Thank you very much for this excellent review! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased you had such a great experience with Hildy! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future!

NYNurse
7/25/2015

"Outstanding, knowledgable, accommodating, friendly, fun"

Jamie Ceraulo & Stephen McCloskey made experience wonderful; taught us well how to use our new car and answered all our questions. Glad we bought there!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review and for choosing our dealership! We're so happy you had a pleasurable experience here at our dealership! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz and all it has to offer! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviews of Steve McCloskey