Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

1103 East Jericho Tpke.,
Huntington, New York 11743
Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Add more convenience and ease to your service visits. Learn about Mercedes-Benz of Huntington Premier Express Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SC80zT3FA Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is an official Mercedes-Benz Dealer, located conveniently to serve the North Shore and Central Long Island. We recognize the strength in shopping local, buying local, and would like to thank you for making an effort to support our local business by leaving a review on our dealership and staff. We hope that you had a pleasurable experience with us. If you feel your experience was anything but excellent, please first contact our Internet Sales Manager directly at gbrowne@mbhuntington.com so we may do our best to resolve any outstanding issues. We constantly strive to provide true Customer One care in all areas of business and your business is important to us. Our newly renovated, massively expanded location is open seven days a week, and our friendly, knowledgeable, experienced staff is here to ensure your memorable customer experience. Our salespeople understand the importance of every detail and will work with you to help you take home your ideal automobile. An official AMG® Performance Center, we have specially trained AMG® consultants on hand, full of brand knowledge and passion. You could go other places, but our community benefits and thrives when you join the Mercedes-Benz of Huntington family. One of six family-owned dealerships that make up the Competition Auto Group, Mercedes-Benz of Huntington is founded on three generations of car business and customer service experience.

About Mercedes-Benz of Huntington

Sunday 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

MelissaL721
2/03/2016

"Better experience here then in Smithtown Mercedes !"

I have been looking for a car for a few months now . I went to Smithtown several times . I had to say I was very disappointed by the sales staff over there . I told the salesman what I was looking for and didnt recieve one email or call about any vehicles as they came in . I decided to go back to Huntington . I had purchased my previous Mercedes there. I walked out of there having made a purchase and picked it up a few days later . I am very happy with my car and the service that was provided to me . Ken Melendez and Evan Retzkin were both fantastic ! Melissa LoCurto

February 03, 2016

Thank you so much for your review & 5-star rating! We're so pleased that you're happy with your Mercedes-Benz and the service that was provided to you! Exceptional customer service is very important to us and we're glad you got to experience just that. Enjoy your vehicle! We hope to see you again in the future!

JonathanH
2/02/2016

"Prestige sales reps selling prestige cars in a prestige sett"

Evan Retzkin was very good, very detailed oriented, very flexible and knowledgeable - made for probably best auto experience after looking at various vehicles - did not consider Mercedes at all - but the professionalism made all the difference, plus flexibility. I think I did better than I would have expected, purchasing a better car and one which I hope to own for a very long time. I also want to give kudos to Steve Verras, who was both critical in the sale, and very helpful and inciteful in terms of providing for my needs. The type of person I could see being friends with. Lastly, I want to also give great praise to Jamie Ceraulo - her technical knowledge, smoothness, and professionalism greatly added to the overall experience and I almost miss saying goodbye - I feel like there is a type of family spirit absent from most other dealerships. I am not the type of person to pay for a prestige vehicle vs transportation, but a Mercedes is really something else -- it's a joy to drive, and alters your perception of your surroundings as you end up in a protected world with all the finer things in life at your fingertips. Finally, having dealt with hard core finance "guys", it was a relative pleasure to deal with Spence - strong but not overbearing. Overall an excellent experience.

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Evan, Steve, Jamie, & Spence all take great pride in what they do and we're extremely happy you got to experience that. We always try to employ the best here to ensure that our customers are always happy and well-informed! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! Thank you again for your kind words.

julietS
2/01/2016

"Excellent experience"

We had such a great experience with Hildy. She was knowledgeable, professional, and very efficient. She made the entire process easy, and painless. We highly recommend Hildy!

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We're so pleased to hear you had such an excellent experience with Hildy! Customers are our number one priority, and we always want to make sure the buying process is as easy as possible! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Franca
1/31/2016

"Great experience "

Great dealership and service. Evan went above and beyond to help us find exactly what we were looking for. This dealership and his service is highly recommended.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience and that Evan was able to help you find exactly what you wanted! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz. We hope to see you again in the future!

Fab
1/31/2016

"Very Satisfied"

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of customer service I received from my sales and finance points of contacts: Evan Retzkin, Ken Melendez, and Jamie Ceraulo. Evan Retzkin was available when another salesman was unfortunately not and skillfully sold me on a vehicle. Ken was effective, informative, and efficient. And for the finishing touches the lovely Jamie Ceraulo explained much of the features to me and quickly understood my level of comprehension as being my first Mercedes-Benz. All was much appreciated. Night and day from an experience I had earlier at a Maserati dealership. Thank you Mercedes of Huntington!!!

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review! We're so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with Evan, Ken, and Jamie! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again in the future.

Heisman
1/28/2016

"Very satisfied"

I was extremely satisfied with my experience at Mercedes Benz of Huntington. Evan was very accommodating. Spence was very thorough in explaining all of the finance details.

January 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your review & 5-star rating! We're so glad you had a positive experience at our dealership with Evan & Spence! We hope to see you again in the future and provide you with continued excellence!

K_Money
1/27/2016

"Efficient "

Dealing with Ms. Hildy Kaye was a pleasure. She was friendly, efficient, informative, and gave us a great deal on our first Benz. I would gladly purchase another from Hildy.

January 28, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review! We're so glad to hear that you had such a pleasurable experience with Hildy. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your Mercedes-Benz.

dmartins7
1/27/2016

"Great "

He was professional and experienced. He did a great job and helped me and my wife pick out our brand new car. I highly recommend him.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your review & 5-star rating! We're pleased to hear you had such a great buying experience with Evan! Enjoy your brand-new Mercedes-Benz! We hope to see you again next time around!

LBW
1/22/2016

"Exceeding Expectations"

When the lease on my 2013 300C was coming to an end, Rodni went above and beyond to secure a comparable 2015 300C with a payment that I could afford. He answered my questions, returned my calls in a timely fashion, and kept his promises. Rodni was a pleasure to do business with. He truly did all he could to exceed this customers expectations. And I love my car!

January 25, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this exceptional review! We're so pleased to hear that you had a great buying experience with Rodni, and that he exceeded your expectations! Enjoy your 2015 C300! We're so happy you love it & we hope to see you again next time!

Robin
1/22/2016

"great"

Evan was very consciencious and helpful with the purchase of my car He always answered and returned my calls in a timely fashion I would definitely recommend him

January 25, 2016

Thank you so much for this excellent review & 5-star rating! We're so glad you had such a great buying experience with Evan. We look forward to seeing you in the future & providing you with continued excellence!

Reviews of Evan Retzkin