Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

1225 North Broadway Avenue,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

At Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, we strive to outfit you with the finest automotive experience while treating you with the respect, honesty and friendliness that Oklahomans are known for buttoned-up German engineering delivered with an Oklahoma smile. As the only authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Oklahoma City - we're proud to represent this legendary brand, and we're equally proud to be a hallmark in the renaissance of downtown Oklahoma City. We encourage you to take the time to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, request more information about vehicles, schedule service, order parts, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.

About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Learn More

Bon Jovi
2/13/2016

"Buying Experience"

I worked with Debra and was very pleased. I happen to be out of state locating an SL I liked but everything was very convenient and easy. Debra was very friendly and helpful and answered any questions in a timely manner. I needed out of state transportation but she arranged that for me as well with an enclosed carrier. She coordinated well with finance and the experience was excellent overall.

autotr8er
2/09/2016

"I felt valued as a customer instead of an inconvenience. "

The most professional staff and felt like a valued customer. This was my 4th visit and I've had positive experiences each time. There is a dealership closer to me, however, I felt I could trust the OKC store much better. They worked diligently to make sure we were getting the vehicle we wanted. Debra Osborne was patient with us and was very professional. Met John Adickas as he came up to greet us. ?First class dealership and staff for a first class automobile. Thank you! Oh, we ordered our vehicle and can't wait to bring her home.

February 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate them. We are so glad to be of assistance and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Matthew Belknap
1/31/2016

"Superior Service"

My experience from day 1 was exceptional. I stopped by the dealership to see what was new in the market and I fell in love with the GLE450 Coupe. I was approached by Cynthia McCoy and we hit it off immediately! She told me everything there was to know about the GLE450 and I was sold! However, I did not purchase that day. I could not stop thinking about that car...so fast forward 6 months later and there I was back at the dealership making a deal with Cynthia! She remembered me, even what car I had looked at previously. She went above and beyond to find me the color I wanted down to the interior. Needless to say I was a happy camper :) I would highly recommend Cynthia McCoy and everyone at MBOKC. They provide top notch service.

February 05, 2016

Matthew, we are so glad you had such a wonderful experience here and with Cynthia. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Mrs. Jataun Wallace
1/15/2016

"Comfort & Ease"

My parents spoke extremely highly of Mercedes Benz of OKC. They have purchased 6 vehicles from Mr. James Maltos. Initially I was hesitate to purchase a vehicle in a different state than I currently reside, however my parents assured me Mr. James would take care of me. Mr. James made my first out of state vehicle purchase smooth and an enjoyable experience. He personally picked me up from the airport and took me to the dealership and gave me VIP treatment. He was always available if I had questions, he was extremely professional, and personable. Hats off to Mr. James! He didn't disappoint in his commitment to ensure I was COMPLETELY satisfied with my purchase. I love my E-350 convertible!

January 18, 2016

Mrs. Wallace, we are so glad you are enjoying your E350, and we hope you have had an opportunity to drive with the top down already. Thank you for taking the time from your day to write about your experience with our dealership and James, we will be sure to pass on your kind words. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

Ngrbld01
1/09/2016

"Sales experience "

Ms. Cynthia McCoy is the "absolute" best at her profession! She was very informative and professional... I would highly recommend any of my colleagues to her!

January 11, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience at our dealership and with Cynthia; we will be sure to pass on your kind words. And thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Sales leads
1/08/2016

"Excellent service before and after the sale"

I have purchased many cars from Cynthia, and I have always found her to be extremely professional to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone that was in the market for a new Mercedes!

Carl Hall

January 11, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you had a positive experience at our dealership and with Cynthia, we will be sure to pass on your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Mercedes
12/19/2015

"Great experience"

My overall experience with Cynthia was great and I look forward to doing business with her in the future, she is knowledgeable of the vehicle. And easy to work with.

December 21, 2015

We are glad you had a great experience with Cynthia. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

maggieok38
12/10/2015

"First time to buy a car by myself!"

I was completely happy with everything about my purchase of a used MB from this dealership. I was extremely nervous about buying a car alone, but the salesperson who assisted me, James Maltos, was kind, no-pressure, and knowledgeable. He walked me through every step, even spending time explaining the electronic devices that I was completely unfamiliar with. I recommend this dealership...and this salesperson....to everyone.

December 11, 2015

We are so glad you had a good experience purchasing your car. Thank you for the kind words; we will be sure to pass them onto James. Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Runner 1953
10/28/2015

"Very good"

Debra Osborne does a great job at informing you about the Mercedes line and she also gets the best price possible. We have purchased a new GLE 450 and we are very happy with it.

mizkc
10/28/2015

"Top Notch"

After 2 months of searching we found 3 cars in Oklahoma City we liked. William contacted me immediately after I said I was interested online. He took the time to go out and take pictures of it and send them to me that day. We decided to drive the 4 hours, and after meeting Dale and seeing the vehicle we were interested in, we had no reason to go see the other 2. We were impressed by the quality of the vehicle and Dale made it a point to be knowledgable and show additional features we may not have known about. I'm in love with it! Overall great experience. Would definitely come here for our next vehicle.

October 28, 2015

We are so glad you had a great experience here with William and Dale! We hope you are enjoying your new car, and please let us know how we can help in the future.

Reviews of Cynthia McCoy