Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Finance Director
Brent Yates, Service Advisor, Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Brent Yates

May 23, 2017

"You give the BEST service!!!"

- S550delight

This dealership is filled with the best people!! Starting with sales, then the service you give is exceptional!! Every area is filled with friendly, helpful people seeking the best for your customers!! I never dread taking my car in for service because I know it will be well taken care of and I will be pleased with all you do!! Thank you OKC Mercedes you are the best!!!

Ron White
Frank Charles
Lance McHenry
Kristina Parsons

May 23, 2017

""Stellar Service""

- gladman

I must really add that Ms. Cynthia McCoy provided my wife and I stellar service. She addressed and thoroughly explained every question about our purchased 2017 GLE350 vehicle. She is well versed in the Mercedes line of vehicles- Very impressed. There is no doubt that I would recommend Mercedes Benz of Oklahoma City, OK. She was very patient with us and gave us the opportunity to make a sound decision after providing us with detailed information. We have worked with other dealerships over the years, but none is compared to the customer care shown to my family by Cynthia.

Cynthia McCoy

May 22, 2017

"First class buying experience "

- okladoug

We have purchased several vehicles from Debra Osborne in the past few years and have been pleased with every purchase. We will continue to purchase all our Mercedes Benz from MB of OKC.

Tim Allred