Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

1225 North Broadway Avenue,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

At Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, we strive to outfit you with the finest automotive experience while treating you with the respect, honesty and friendliness that Oklahomans are known for buttoned-up German engineering delivered with an Oklahoma smile. As the only authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Oklahoma City - we're proud to represent this legendary brand, and we're equally proud to be a hallmark in the renaissance of downtown Oklahoma City. We encourage you to take the time to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, request more information about vehicles, schedule service, order parts, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.

About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Learn More

SL Man
9/16/2016

"Excellence In Action...."

My name is Peter and I just completed a transaction with Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City. My Lease Manager was Jeff Trebbien and I give him the highest possible marks in every category. Jeff was courteous, professional, honest and most helpful in every aspect of our transaction. He is a credit to Mercedes-Benz and to our community. I look forward to dealing with him in the future. In addition, I would like to compliment the entire MB operation in OKC. Everyone constantly demonstrated an attitude of cheerful willingness to help whenever possible. Specifically, Finance Director Brooke Eixenberger did a great job. I find MBOKC to be a first class organization, one that continually demonstrates excellence in action.

jefejuan
9/09/2016

"I applaud Debra!!"

I join the many customers who have had the pleasure of working with Debra Osbourne. Their reviews, and mine, are filled with pleasantries and recalls of experiences at the dealership with Debra. Professional, knowledgeable and pleasant are fitting words to describe Debra. You are fortunate to have her represent your business. Lance has been my appointed service guy for some time now. He always greets me with warmth and eagerness to help. My service experiences with Lance have always been top notch.

Ericburfict
8/30/2016

"Jared Filip is the best car sales man ever. "

Jared told me he would make me a deal, I couldn't turn down. Driving into the dealership for repairs, I was just looking but his professionalism & willingness to make an amazing deal made it an amazing experience.

August 30, 2016

Eric, we are so glad we could help! Let us know how we can help in the future. Thanks for your kind words.

Oakley2100
8/29/2016

"Jared Filip"

I had a great experience at the dealership. Jared Filip was a great associate to work with. He took the time to understand what I thought was important in a car and showed me the different options. He stuck with me until I made a decision and did not pressure me to close that day. Also Tim the manager was great. He worked with me to find a purchase amount we were both comfortable with. Tim was very patient and did not push me to make a decision on the spot. Both gentleman are great and the dealership is lucky to have them. I would recommend Jared, Tim and OKC Mercedes to anyone looking for this level of car and experience. Thanks, Brett Thompson

Tim the manager- can't remember last name

August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our dealership! We are glad you had such a positive experience. Be sure to let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Jeebs
7/18/2016

"Friendly, professional and reliable"

My wife and I already decided that we will stay in Mercedes due in part to the excellent customer relations and service. I strongly recommend Debra Osborne for new car buying and Lance Mchenry for service. Both have become trusted friends who are always eager to help and always follow up ! John Addikas has also reached out to me on more than one occasion to see if I needed anything. The support system and follow up is impressive ; even when sometimes things don't go as expected the people I have recognized herein have always offered to rectify the matter.

Novice
7/18/2016

"Debra Osborne"

Debra was very accommodating to my busy schedule, and even took the time to take photos of various cars and send them to me! I am a novice on Mercedes cars, and she was very gracious in her patience in explaining the various series and options. I will certainly recommend Debra for my friends interested in any new or used vehicles.

July 18, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with us and Debra! Please be sure to let us know how we can help in the future or if you have any more questions, we are happy to help.

Caitlyn
6/10/2016

"Great Customer Service"

This dealership had amazing customer service and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted! Aslan was great at helping me figure out all the extras on my new car and stayed in contact with me to make sure I was happy with it! Thank you guys so much!

June 13, 2016

Caitlyn, we are thrilled Aslan could be of service and that we exceeded your expectations. Be sure to let us know how we can help in the future!

Lholman
5/31/2016

"General Experience"

We just leased our 4th vehicle from this dealership and it's always a pleasure to work with Debra Osborne. She is very knowledgeable of Mercedes Benz cars and works hard to find the right model and desired equipment/accessories.

Ron Clements

June 01, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience here and with Debra! We will pas son your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

MarlaN
4/03/2016

"Taking a bad situation and turning it into a good experience"

I experienced car problems on my trip to Oklahoma City from Colorado. I called Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, Scott Dounn answered my call, he told me to bring it by and they would take a look at it even though he knew it would be late when I arrived. I pulled into the dealership at 4:45 pm on a Friday night and a holiday weekend! The entire staff treated me as though they had all the time in the world, I never once felt that I was of any inconvenience to anyone. After taking a look at my car they knew it wasn't going to be an easy fix and needed longer to diagnose the problem. I was in town to watch my son play hockey, they got me into a car and on my way so I wouldn't miss him. This was very stressful time, but they took exceptional care of me and took as much of the stress away that they could. While at the dealership, I encountered many of the staff members and everyone of them went out of their way to see if I needed anything. I would highly recommend this dealership, the staff is outstanding! Thank you Scott, Lance and I can't remember the name of the gentleman that looked at my car or the other staff members that helped me, but thank you! I am very grateful for everyone, as they took a bad situation and turned it into good experience!

April 04, 2016

Marla, we are glad we could help limit the stress as much as possible. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here and will be sure to share your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

John & P
4/02/2016

"Such a comfortable experience"

From the moment we were introduced to Debra we felt comfortable with her. She was a delight to work with and so knowledgeable. Even though we arrived at the dealership at the end of the day, she took the time to show us all features of the GLC and took us on a test drive. We jokingly told her manager we would take her instead of the car! We would highly recommend her and the dealership.

April 04, 2016

John & P, thanks so much for such kind words, we truly appreciate them. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Reviews of Debra Osborne