Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

1225 North Broadway Avenue,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

At Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, we strive to outfit you with the finest automotive experience while treating you with the respect, honesty and friendliness that Oklahomans are known for buttoned-up German engineering delivered with an Oklahoma smile. As the only authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Oklahoma City - we're proud to represent this legendary brand, and we're equally proud to be a hallmark in the renaissance of downtown Oklahoma City. We encourage you to take the time to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, request more information about vehicles, schedule service, order parts, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.

About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Learn More

Jeebs
7/18/2016

"Friendly, professional and reliable"

My wife and I already decided that we will stay in Mercedes due in part to the excellent customer relations and service. I strongly recommend Debra Osborne for new car buying and Lance Mchenry for service. Both have become trusted friends who are always eager to help and always follow up ! John Addikas has also reached out to me on more than one occasion to see if I needed anything. The support system and follow up is impressive ; even when sometimes things don't go as expected the people I have recognized herein have always offered to rectify the matter.

Novice
7/18/2016

"Debra Osborne"

Debra was very accommodating to my busy schedule, and even took the time to take photos of various cars and send them to me! I am a novice on Mercedes cars, and she was very gracious in her patience in explaining the various series and options. I will certainly recommend Debra for my friends interested in any new or used vehicles.

July 18, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with us and Debra! Please be sure to let us know how we can help in the future or if you have any more questions, we are happy to help.

Caitlyn
6/10/2016

"Great Customer Service"

This dealership had amazing customer service and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted! Aslan was great at helping me figure out all the extras on my new car and stayed in contact with me to make sure I was happy with it! Thank you guys so much!

June 13, 2016

Caitlyn, we are thrilled Aslan could be of service and that we exceeded your expectations. Be sure to let us know how we can help in the future!

Lholman
5/31/2016

"General Experience"

We just leased our 4th vehicle from this dealership and it's always a pleasure to work with Debra Osborne. She is very knowledgeable of Mercedes Benz cars and works hard to find the right model and desired equipment/accessories.

Ron Clements

June 01, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience here and with Debra! We will pas son your kind words. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

MarlaN
4/03/2016

"Taking a bad situation and turning it into a good experience"

I experienced car problems on my trip to Oklahoma City from Colorado. I called Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, Scott Dounn answered my call, he told me to bring it by and they would take a look at it even though he knew it would be late when I arrived. I pulled into the dealership at 4:45 pm on a Friday night and a holiday weekend! The entire staff treated me as though they had all the time in the world, I never once felt that I was of any inconvenience to anyone. After taking a look at my car they knew it wasn't going to be an easy fix and needed longer to diagnose the problem. I was in town to watch my son play hockey, they got me into a car and on my way so I wouldn't miss him. This was very stressful time, but they took exceptional care of me and took as much of the stress away that they could. While at the dealership, I encountered many of the staff members and everyone of them went out of their way to see if I needed anything. I would highly recommend this dealership, the staff is outstanding! Thank you Scott, Lance and I can't remember the name of the gentleman that looked at my car or the other staff members that helped me, but thank you! I am very grateful for everyone, as they took a bad situation and turned it into good experience!

April 04, 2016

Marla, we are glad we could help limit the stress as much as possible. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience here and will be sure to share your kind words. Have a wonderful day!

John & P
4/02/2016

"Such a comfortable experience"

From the moment we were introduced to Debra we felt comfortable with her. She was a delight to work with and so knowledgeable. Even though we arrived at the dealership at the end of the day, she took the time to show us all features of the GLC and took us on a test drive. We jokingly told her manager we would take her instead of the car! We would highly recommend her and the dealership.

April 04, 2016

John & P, thanks so much for such kind words, we truly appreciate them. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

andrew
3/04/2016

"bought a smart car"

salesman jared filip is professional and managers terry and brian work hard to get you the best deal and makes you feel accepted.great place to buy,youll feel right at home.

March 07, 2016

Andrew, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience here, and thank you for taking the time to write about it. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Bon Jovi
2/13/2016

"Buying Experience"

I worked with Debra and was very pleased. I happen to be out of state locating an SL I liked but everything was very convenient and easy. Debra was very friendly and helpful and answered any questions in a timely manner. I needed out of state transportation but she arranged that for me as well with an enclosed carrier. She coordinated well with finance and the experience was excellent overall.

February 15, 2016

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience, even being out of state. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Debra and our team. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

autotr8er
2/09/2016

"I felt valued as a customer instead of an inconvenience. "

The most professional staff and felt like a valued customer. This was my 4th visit and I've had positive experiences each time. There is a dealership closer to me, however, I felt I could trust the OKC store much better. They worked diligently to make sure we were getting the vehicle we wanted. Debra Osborne was patient with us and was very professional. Met John Adickas as he came up to greet us. ?First class dealership and staff for a first class automobile. Thank you! Oh, we ordered our vehicle and can't wait to bring her home.

February 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, we truly appreciate them. We are so glad to be of assistance and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Matthew Belknap
1/31/2016

"Superior Service"

My experience from day 1 was exceptional. I stopped by the dealership to see what was new in the market and I fell in love with the GLE450 Coupe. I was approached by Cynthia McCoy and we hit it off immediately! She told me everything there was to know about the GLE450 and I was sold! However, I did not purchase that day. I could not stop thinking about that car...so fast forward 6 months later and there I was back at the dealership making a deal with Cynthia! She remembered me, even what car I had looked at previously. She went above and beyond to find me the color I wanted down to the interior. Needless to say I was a happy camper :) I would highly recommend Cynthia McCoy and everyone at MBOKC. They provide top notch service.

February 05, 2016

Matthew, we are so glad you had such a wonderful experience here and with Cynthia. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Reviews of Debra Osborne