Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Client Advisor

February 13, 2017

"A Happy Day"

- WendyJean

Aslan sent me an email saying he thought he had a car that would be a perfect fit for me. I was in the neighborhood and said I would swing by and take a look. I headed over after my yoga class and went for a test drive. I really liked the car and told Aslan I would think about it. Lets just say that after a few emails, and a 1 hour trip back to the dealership that evening I was driving my new Acura. It was fun, easy, painless and professional. Aslan was friendly, accommodating, provided all the information I wanted quickly and digitally, and did all the behind the scenes work. It was a fabulous experience and I love my new car. Thanks Aslan, I will recommend you to everyone I know looking for a car!

February 06, 2017

"William Simms"

- fuermen

This guy is all nice on email....and he is rude on the phone. i called him following HIS request....and he goes "Sir, i need your name, phone number, home address in order to discuss things with you". I am like "What? can we just talk about the car?". He goes "Sir, i deal with 100s of people everyday and i have to collect info". GREAT JOB Merc.

January 22, 2017

"Easy Buying Experience At Mercedes-Benz of OKC "

- SUVkathy

Jeremy Williams was a breath of fresh air. Not your typical car salesman. He was so easy going, no high pressure tactics and so eager to find just the right car with everything I wanted on it. Also, the buying experience wasn't an all day affair like so many other dealerships. I'll be back!

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, $44575