Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

1225 North Broadway Avenue,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

At Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, we strive to outfit you with the finest automotive experience while treating you with the respect, honesty and friendliness that Oklahomans are known for buttoned-up German engineering delivered with an Oklahoma smile. As the only authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Oklahoma City - we're proud to represent this legendary brand, and we're equally proud to be a hallmark in the renaissance of downtown Oklahoma City. We encourage you to take the time to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, request more information about vehicles, schedule service, order parts, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.

About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

lisamiller321
4/18/2015

"Outstanding!"

Deborah, once again, took excellent care of us. She is truly a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgable, friendly and professional. We will most definitely be back!

Nicnelp
3/31/2015

"Great Experience!!!!"

Everyone was very helpful in my experience at MB-OKC!!! From Jon, Branden to Ben. I had a first class treatment!!! Thank you to everyone!!!

tpham1124
3/18/2015

"A really happy guy!!!"

Dealt with James Maltos on a 2008 Mercedes CL65. I live in the Bay Area, CA and the dealership was in Oklahoma City, OK. James was very responsive, and dealt with all my needs in a very timely manner. I am a very meticulous person, and buying a preown car was already nerve wrecking, especially buying it sight unseen. James, sent me all requested pictures, and all the fine details of the vehicle. Even on a rainy day, he got the car into the shop and took pictures of the undercarriage of the car. That's customer service! He arranged shipping and when I finally got the car, I am beyond happy. He worked with me during the 3 week process and even on his days off. Communication was very easy, phones calls, texting and emails! Hats off to a true professional!!!

rparis
3/17/2015

"The Best Experience; Thanks John! "

Had a wonderful time in the dealership. Each employee made you feel special and comfortable! My overall experience was amazing, I will be back for my next purchase! Thank you to everyone that made this purchase special, it meant so much to me!

Jim
3/09/2015

"Ben Marler/MB-OKC"

Ben Marler has been our service consultant since the day we bought the car in 2005. We have always been quite satisfied with Ben’s treatment of us and our car. His knowledge, temperament, and desire to give consistently great service are obvious in every dealing we have had with him. He listens intently when I tell him of any unique problems I have found beyond just saying, for example, “Do a B service on the car,” and thoroughly addresses those concerns. If he encounters any previously undetected problems during servicing the car, he always calls me with a cost estimate before making repairs. When I pick up the car it is repaired properly and Ben takes time to explain precisely what was done. In short, he treats the car as if it were his own and I would recommend him as a service consultant to anyone who wants his MB properly maintained.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our customer's opinions are very important to us and I am glad to hear that your experience was great here and with Ben. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Eric
3/06/2015

"Ben Marler, Always 1st Place!""

Ben has always taken great care of me and my wife. Weather it's with warranty work on my wife's car or service work on my car. Ben and everyone else at MBOKC have been great! Look forward to continuing a great relationship!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our customer's opinions are very important to us and I am glad to hear that your experience was great here and with Ben and the rest of our team. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

PAL&JCL
3/05/2015

"Ben Marler is sharper than a tack!"

He is spot on with customer care and service. The last time I had a problem, I e-mailed him when I got home at 5:30 and he emailed me back and had me set up to bring my car in first thing in the morning. It was out the same day and cleaner than it was that morning. That's just a single example of the great way he treats his people.

Qremy

"Ben is the Best"

For seven years, now, Ben has been my service advisor. I've leased or owned eight (8) MBs: S bodies, SLs, and GLs; therefore, I've had plenty of occasion to work with Ben. He is quite a guy - friendly, reliable, willing to bend over backwards for his customer, and a true professional. He is one of the key reasons I stay with Mercedes.

RonH
3/05/2015

"The Epitome of Client Care"

Although I am sure that all of the service reps at MBOKC are well qualified, I consider Ben Marler MY service adviser. If he does not know the answer to a question, he knows someone who does and gets it answered. He is ethically and technically outstanding!

cgd318

"Ben "The Great" Marler"

For the past 10 years Ben has consistently provided excellent customer service for me and my car. Thanks old man keep up the good work.

Reviews of Ben Marler