Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Salesperson

August 08, 2017

"Awesome "

- MrSLK350

First let me say the experience was awesome and the Car is amazing. My salesman Mr. Taylor Johnson went above and beyond accommodating me and assuring me of all my concerns and questions. Mr Brian Koons the sales manager was very honest and friendly he was committed to making sure that the sale would be memorable. I really can't express enough the professionalism these men exhibited. Finally the finance department and Mr Ron Clements was wonderful. Quite the guy and very funny he had lots of fun stories and experiences to share as the deal was being processed. Mercedes! The Best or nothing at all goes without saying.

Taylor Johnson
Ron Clements
Brian Koons

August 07, 2017

"Awesome service in OKC"

- CMK OKC

Debra Osborne is my sales representative. I told her what I wanted &, to my surprise, had found exactly what I wanted. George Nicholson is my service representative. He is wonderful! A real class dealership!

July 18, 2017

"Purchase of GLC 300"

- Bccook

My experience was what I expected from Mercedes-Benz - First Class! Adam Austin worked with us to make the purchase go smoothly. Everyone involved made the process move quickly.

Adam Austin