Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Tim Allred, New Car Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

Tim Allred

New Car Sales Manager

January 14, 2017

"The best car buying experience in my life"

- Lenskog

I have purchased over a dozen automobiles in my life and the experience with OKC Mercedes Benz was the best of all. Brian Koons assisted in my purchase and everything that was promised was delivered. Brian is knowledgeable, prompt, fair and honorable. He is truly an asset to this organization and to the sales profession. I highly recommend OKC Mercedes Benz and Brian Koons!!!!!!

December 13, 2016

"Debra Osborne"

- Paul

What a pleasant experience! Debra was extremely knowledgeable in the car I was looking at, and was very patient with my questions and timing. I felt like I could ask her even the dumbest question, and she would treat me as if the question was perfectly reasonable and logical. I couldn't have been happier with her assistance. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a car.

October 23, 2016

"Tim Allred has always take care of us. He is a great friend."

- Happy in PV

Great dealership! Friendly easy to deal with. We wouldn't trade anywhere else. The service department gets your vehicle in and out. The service department takes care of vehicles like they were theirs. Very professional!

2017 Mercedes-Benz S600