Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

1225 North Broadway Avenue,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

At Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City, we strive to outfit you with the finest automotive experience while treating you with the respect, honesty and friendliness that Oklahomans are known for buttoned-up German engineering delivered with an Oklahoma smile. As the only authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Oklahoma City - we're proud to represent this legendary brand, and we're equally proud to be a hallmark in the renaissance of downtown Oklahoma City. We encourage you to take the time to browse our new and pre-owned inventory online, request more information about vehicles, schedule service, order parts, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.

About Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City

beachinmom
3/02/2015

"Superb Service"

I am driving my first Mercedes and love it! The fabulous vehicle is supported by a great service department. I have always been more than pleased with Ben and his helpfulness and knowledge. More than once he has given "initial assessments" that turn out to be correct. My experience with Ben and the service department will make it extremely hard to ever drive anything but a Mercedes.

Vic
2/25/2015

"Made me Feel Like a VIP"

I had a pretty standard service issue, but I needed it taken care of quickly. I called Ben Marler and he not only treated me with top-notch, quality service in the turnaround time that I needed, but he made me feel like my small issues were the most important things on his to-do list. I left the experience feeling like a VIP, and I am not that. Way to go Ben! Service like that is why I will keep buying my cars at Mercedes of OKC.

Stevied
2/24/2015

"Customer Experience"

My experience with the Mercedes Benz dealership has been nothing short of excellent. This is due to the courteous and professional manner of my service advisor Ben Marler. Ben has repeatedly demonstrated his expertise and knowledge when assessing the needs and issues with my Mercedes C-350, and not once has his assessments been incorrect which means my vehicle is repaired correctly and timely which is extremely important to me. I value Ben's relationship as my service advisor and friend and I will continue to take my vehicle to him as long as I own it! I would recommend Ben to all Mercedes owners.

Jason
2/22/2015

"Wonderful Dealership!"

My wife and I just purchased our first mercedes. Kevin and Dennis were great. They were very friendly, professional and honest. Kevin was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He even took the time to set up my phone, and explain how to use all the fancy gizmos. When we left, my wife told me she couldn't wait to come back and get a mercedes for herself.

Lorna
2/21/2015

"A Caring Advisor"

Bryon does a fantastic job as our service advisor and makes getting our Mercedes serviced an easy and comfortable experience. He is knowledgeable, professional and courteous from start to finish. He truly cares about the level of service his customers receive.

Roberts
2/20/2015

"Mercedes OKC and Ben Marler"

The service at Mercedes of OKC has always been exceptional. My service consultant Ben Marler has always taken care of my needs both promptly and professionally. Dr. Don R

Helen
2/19/2015

"Always Excellent Service"

Ben Marler has been my service advisor for several years. He is always friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. I have never had a problem he couldn't fix. Great job!

Kristina
2/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

Ben is a wonderful service advisor. He always makes sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. He is always helpful, patient and friendly. His helpfulness and willingness to go above and beyond is the reason why I continue to have my car serviced at Mercedes.

Michael
2/18/2015

"Excellent"

Today was my first experience at MB of OKC, and with Ben Marler as my Service Advisor. I was very impressed with the first class facility, as well as the courteous, thorough and prompt service I received. Personally, Ben was friendly and knowledgeable about the service requested, as well as the additional repairs recommended by the service technician. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience. Additionally, I was greeted and made to feel welcome by every MB of OKC employee that I came in contact with.

laurenhakim
2/18/2015

"Someone who is on top of it!"

Bryon has been amazing to deal with regarding my Mercedes! He truly goes above and beyond normal customer service. It normally isn't necessarily a "peaceful" adventure when dealing with car maintenance or trouble, but he has a way of making them go smooth and pleasant! Thank you!

Reviews of Ben Marler