Mercedes Benz of Omaha

Mercedes Benz of Omaha Info

Cobraman
4/22/2015

"purchase of SL 500"

the people I worked with on this purchase went WAY out of their way to make this deal go through. I never had a lot of confidence in purchasing from a dealer until this. I would recommend to anyone to talk to the salespeople here before going to any other dealer.

Ashley

Michelle A.
4/18/2015

"Fantastic Experience at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha"

As a busy professional, with a husband and children, when it was time for me to get a different vehicle, I knew I wanted it to go smoothly and quickly. I didn't want to spend hours shopping, test driving, haggling and sitting in a dealership. Having previously bought cars at other dealerships in the metro area and one at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, I knew there was only one place that would be able to meet all my expectations. The day I bought my vehicle, I spent one hour in the dealership from beginning to end -- ONE HOUR. I used the website to check the inventory, called in to see if the one I liked was available, gave them my trade info to get an approximation of its value, and within 30 minutes all the details were worked out over the phone. I showed up three hours later to take my test drive and sign the papers. It was that simple. Something I really would like to acknowledge is the way I was treated, especially as a female customer handling my own purchase. My sales consultant was Scott Schuetz and I can't say enough kind words about him and the rest of the team. From the moment I called, until the moment I drove away, he treated me like a very valued customer. He never asked if I "wanted my husband to help with this.' I was not given the run around on price, trade in or anything else. This may seem like a small thing, but it isn't. I have been to other dealerships where I was actually treated by the sales team as though I was helpless to take care of things since I was a female. Not at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. I bought a certified pre-owned Mercedes, yet they treated me with as much respect and care as I would expect if I were buying one of the $126,000 models. Both times now that I have worked with them, I have come away thinking "Every woman in Omaha should buy their cars here. What a great experience." I can't recommend this dealership enough.

Scott Schuetz - Sales, Jerry Hingorani - Finance, Darin Harriman - Concierge

Mayor1
4/17/2015

"See below."

Ii piurchased a brand new ML 55 in 2001 and this dealership has been faithfully attentive to all my service needs, with this care being the one, after 172,000 miles that I just traded for my new GLK, which is a superb vechile, with all the bells and whistles. They informational work with me was excellent, and their candor and patience excellent. I highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Williams there, in particular.

Andrew Williams

Jake
4/09/2015

"SLK 230 purchase"

I purchased a Mercedes Benz SLK off an Ebay auction a few years ago and got lucky. It was the best driving car I've ever owned. I hit a section of black ice on the interstate at highway speed and didn't have enough room to bring the car back under control resulting in a collision with a guard rail, rear end damage, car driveable, but repair cost estimates exceeded value of the car and the insurance totaled it. Putting me in the market for a used SLK 230. I live in the rockies and rwd vehicles are not much in evidence here so it was back online. The SLK I want is the R170 version which was made from 1998 through 2004. The total number of these cars sold in the US over that time frame is something less than 50,000 and only about 10 percent of those come equipped with the manual transmission. I'm of the opinion that people that put automatics in 2 seater sports cars seriously miss the point. My search was conducted over a two month period and many visits to dealerships in far off places for my daughter and other family members, Ipad in hand to facetime me so I could see these cars. I made offers on only a few of these cars over this time and kept coming back to a one owner 2001 at Mercedes Benz Omaha. The internet sales person assigned to me, Ashley, was very patient but never pushed. I got answers to my questions and her honest assessment of what the good and bad points of the car were. In the middle of all of this I got tapped providing daycare in a nearby town for my grandsons and became unavailable for more than a week. Did not stop Ashley from checking in, turns out they work on weekends. The long and the short of it is I made an offer they accepted and were very accomodating facilitating my picking the car up 550 miles from my home. The pick up was a smooth and enjoyable experience involving someone driving across the river to shuttle me from the rental car shop to the dealership. I drove the car that night on into Iowa to visit my family and show my, "new", car off to more of my grandsons. The following morning I try to lower the convertible top and it hangs up. Not an experience I've ever had with an SLK, although you read such horror stories on the mb forum. I called the dealership, knowing I had purchased an, "as is", vehicle with no warranty to fall back on. Ashley was again very helpful, arranging to schedule me in for an evaluation on my return trip home the following week. My assigned service advisor was Michelle. In the meantime I learned, off the forum, that one possible fix for the hanging top is to bang the right front at the top of the pillar with your fist. That actually works and I could get my top up and down after that. Not especially excited about doing that...but what is a convertible you can't get the top down on? My visit to the service dept. was a remarkable experience. I expected it to last about a half hour, the time it takes to plug the car into the diagnostics computer and print the results. Michelle found me in the customer lounge after a short time to tell me it was going to take more time...maybe as much as two or three hours because the mechanic assigned had begun to, "dig" , into the problem. Not really what I wanted to hear. Hour and a half passes and I'm standing in the parking lot of the dealership consulting my Ipad for advice about where I might eat when the young man who had driven me the week before found me to tell me Michelle is looking for you. I must have looked dismayed at this news because he quickly explained your car is ready. And it was...freshly detailed. Michelle had me put the top down and up and it works smoother than my old SLK ever did and all the accompaning hydraulic noices and electronic whiring sounds are gone too. She explained that the mechanic found that all that was needed was a good cleaning of the mechanism. The bill associated with two hours of shop time was going to exceed the evaluation cost I was pretty sure. Turns out at Mercedes Benz Omaha the service advisors see themselves as customer advocates. There was no charge, just an apology for the inconvience. I drove the car the 550 miles home that day and if anything it is a better car than the one I liked so much. I've never had such a positive experience with a dealership making a problem right as I had with this dealership. I've had phone calls and emails from various managers at MB Omaha inquiring about the experience in the few days since. Randy Vickers Laramie, WY

Ashley & Michelle

April 13, 2015

I want to thank you for sharing your satisfaction and positive experience with us and others. It is important to us to ensure our customers are comfortable throughout the entire car shopping process and I am happy to hear that we were able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. I hope everything has been nothing but amazing with your new Mercedes-Benz. Please do not hesitate to call us for any questions you may have about future sales or service needs. Thank you for your business and kind words--John Langland, General Manager.

jennijflynn23
3/23/2015

"Smartcar Lease"

Mercedes Benz of Omaha was the best experience I have had with a car dealership. I normally hate going to car dealerships because the people are desperate to get a sell so they are pushy and lie to get you to purchase their vehicles...but Carrie from Mercedes Benz of Omaha was not like that. She was not pushy at all and answered all the questions I had. She got me into a car for a great price and helped me with everything I needed. She did not overwhelm me with prices and gave me options on my miles. I hope she is there in 3 years when I go back to get another lease because she was a great car saleswoman and I wish more dealerships had people like her to work for them. Also I emailed Ashley Bazur alot of questions and she was extremely patient with me and answered every single question I had numerous times. I kept asking her to figure deals for me and get me at the lowest possible price and she did this for me numerous times. So I thank both of them so much for all the time they spent on me.

Carrie Cleasby and Ashley Bazur

April 13, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. Carries takes the time to listen to what her customers are looking for and what they want in their next vehicle and I am happy to hear that she was able to make your experience quick and easy for you. Enjoy your new smart car and let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with additional sales or service needs you may have. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

peci00
3/06/2015

"A model of customer service"

After being in the car business myself for 3.5 years with experience in sales, training, and finance, I have high standards for salesman product knowledge, transparency, and overall dealership customer service. From start to finish, the staff at Mercedes Benz of Omaha exceeded all of my expectations. I never felt pressured to make a premature decision, all communication was straightforward, and I always felt as if they were acting in my best interest. They treated me with courtesy and respect, and their attention to detail and high level of customer service are qualities that all dealerships should strive to emulate. Special thanks to Robert Quick and Randy Hansen for making my car buying experience not only painless, but very pleasant. I highly recommend this dealership.

Robert Quick, Randy Hansen

March 19, 2015

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience with our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. Our customers' satisfaction is our main priority and I am pleased to hear that we have been able to take such great care of you throughout the years. We look forward to continuing a professional relationship together. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales, or service needs you may have. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

Gunther
2/03/2015

"On line pricing"

I asked for an on line price last week and I am still waiting for a response. Asked for it at the Des Moines dealership and I had a reply within the hour. We are making a trip to Des Moines this weekend.

None

welchen
1/09/2015

"Great overall experience"

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and would highly recommend them to all everyone. The service and professionalism of the entire staff surpassed my expectations.

Zach Churchich and Andrew Williams

January 12, 2015

I would like to thank you for your kind words and your business. We value customer services and it is always nice to hear from our satisfied customers, like you. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs going forward. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

amtay35
1/08/2015

"Excellent and honest business practice!!!"

Robert Quick was the sales representative who assisted me and was very patient, understanding, honest, and fair with my personal vehicle situation and trade-in needs. Thanks to Robert and the MB Omaha team I was able to equitably trade in my old MB vehicle for a very nice GL450 model that my family can enjoy for years to come!

Robert Quick

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. Robert has been a great addition to our team and does a fantastic job of listening to his customers to ensure they get exactly what they want in their purchase. I hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz GL450 as it is a magnificent vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

Erich
1/06/2015

"Second to None"

I called to check on possibly trading in our ML350 for a GL350. Eric Stauffacher fielded my call and was professional and helpful throughout the whole procress. He found a vehicle that met our needs, there was zero back and forth with regard to price as the offer was fair to both parties with their first offer, and Eric constantly went the extra mile both before and after the sale. Our first experience at Mercedes of Omaha was amazing and I would have never expected that to be out done, it was. This says a lot about the continued excellence that this dealership delivers. I gladly drive 60 miles to deal with this team and I would probably drive across several states if we ever moved. Thank you again!

Eric Stauffacher and Ryan Knott

January 12, 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our team at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. Customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority and I am happy to hear that we were able to make your experience both stress-free and easy for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing business together again in the future when the time is right. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.