Mercedes Benz of Omaha

Omaha, Nebraska 68137
Mercedes Benz of Omaha Info

Repeat Customer
8/24/2015

"Repeat Customer from out of State"

I had worked with Drew (Andrew) a few years ago on a Benz. When I was ready to trade vehicles again, I looked at 5 different brand names and several dealerships in the KC metro area and Omaha. Drew and the Omaha team at Mercedes-Benz Omaha worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted at an affordable (budgeted) price.

Andrew Williams, Jerry, Darin Harriman

Sue
8/17/2015

"AmaZIng experience!"

We were blessed to come into the dealership and work with Zach and Drew. Our car buying experience was exceptional! The knowledge that Zach has in the operation of the car was the best and Drew made the negotiations easy. I would highly recommend this dealership. The professionalism that was shown was definitely beyond expectations.

Zach and Drew

schen0104
8/13/2015

"Above my expectations"

This's a great dealer to purchase a car , every department was helpful from sale .finance, parts .silky smooth from negotiate , finance and delivery . Rated above my expectations. I'll come back for my next mercedes E class.

Eric staufacher

kjazwierski
7/30/2015

"Pleasant, easy, rewarding."

How can you complain about a dealership that meets your expectations on a trade-in, and negotiates to a satisfactory price on the vehicle you're looking to buy...You can't! Larry, from the sales team, and Drew the manager truly made a great team, and made sure my wife and I were comfortable with our purchase before we committed. They showed us all the necessary information about our new car, ranging from maintenance history to its general history. If we had questions, they had answers. It was easy, the service and staff were great, and it was apparent that they take great care of people. I would recommend Mercedes-Benz of Omaha to anyone looking to make the move into one of their fantastic cars.

Larry, Drew.

Mercedes Benz of Omaha responded to this review

August 04, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such kind words about our dealership. I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we make exceptional customer service a priority. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Best --John Langland, General Sales Manager

Reilly
6/26/2015

"Lease of car"

Darren H. couldn't, be more professional and helpful! He and others went out of their way to accommodate us. We have been MBO customers for 20+ years.

Darren Harriman

rtheineman
6/09/2015

"Working with Sales and Finance Dept"

Salesman and both sales manager and finance manager were nothing but professional. We were treated with upmost respect and feel we received a very fair deal on the trade-in of my GLK350 and purchase of my ML350 which I absolutely love.

Walters Atemnkeng

checker
6/02/2015

"sales and aservice"

If something is not right they go out of their way to satisfy you. I was pleased with both sales and service. No arm twisting!

Zach, Patrick, Larry O., Michelle

Ann4
5/20/2015

"Couldn't be happier!"

We needed a different car that weekend, if not that day. The people at Mercedes Benz made that a reality. We knew we wanted a 2012 Subaru Forester and one was found for us, with all the features we wanted and in the color we liked, The problem was the vehicle would not be in for two weeks. No problem, they gave us a 2014 Mercedes Benz to drive while our car was en route, free of charge, very impressive. When our car did arrive it came without seat warmers, something that was checked off on the list but later, we found out, was not standard. We had offered to pay for them to be installed, and bought it to Drew's attention. Drew stated he had told us free of charge and he was going to keep his word. While our seat warmers were being installed, free of charge, we were again given another vehicle to use, at no cost to us.. All in all a great experience. The people at Mercedes Benz could not have been nicer or more helpful. Thanks to them we were given loaner vehicles so no one had to miss any work. Plus, I got to impress my friends with the loaner Mercedes! .

Walters Atemnkeng, Drew Friesen

Cobraman
4/22/2015

"purchase of SL 500"

the people I worked with on this purchase went WAY out of their way to make this deal go through. I never had a lot of confidence in purchasing from a dealer until this. I would recommend to anyone to talk to the salespeople here before going to any other dealer.

Ashley

Michelle A.
4/18/2015

"Fantastic Experience at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha"

As a busy professional, with a husband and children, when it was time for me to get a different vehicle, I knew I wanted it to go smoothly and quickly. I didn't want to spend hours shopping, test driving, haggling and sitting in a dealership. Having previously bought cars at other dealerships in the metro area and one at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, I knew there was only one place that would be able to meet all my expectations. The day I bought my vehicle, I spent one hour in the dealership from beginning to end -- ONE HOUR. I used the website to check the inventory, called in to see if the one I liked was available, gave them my trade info to get an approximation of its value, and within 30 minutes all the details were worked out over the phone. I showed up three hours later to take my test drive and sign the papers. It was that simple. Something I really would like to acknowledge is the way I was treated, especially as a female customer handling my own purchase. My sales consultant was Scott Schuetz and I can't say enough kind words about him and the rest of the team. From the moment I called, until the moment I drove away, he treated me like a very valued customer. He never asked if I "wanted my husband to help with this.' I was not given the run around on price, trade in or anything else. This may seem like a small thing, but it isn't. I have been to other dealerships where I was actually treated by the sales team as though I was helpless to take care of things since I was a female. Not at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. I bought a certified pre-owned Mercedes, yet they treated me with as much respect and care as I would expect if I were buying one of the $126,000 models. Both times now that I have worked with them, I have come away thinking "Every woman in Omaha should buy their cars here. What a great experience." I can't recommend this dealership enough.

Scott Schuetz - Sales, Jerry Hingorani - Finance, Darin Harriman - Concierge