Mercedes Benz of Omaha

Mercedes Benz of Omaha Info

Gunther
2/03/2015

"On line pricing"

I asked for an on line price last week and I am still waiting for a response. Asked for it at the Des Moines dealership and I had a reply within the hour. We are making a trip to Des Moines this weekend.

None

welchen
1/09/2015

"Great overall experience"

This is the third vehicle I've purchased from this dealership and would highly recommend them to all everyone. The service and professionalism of the entire staff surpassed my expectations.

Zach Churchich and Andrew Williams

January 12, 2015

I would like to thank you for your kind words and your business. We value customer services and it is always nice to hear from our satisfied customers, like you. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs going forward. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

amtay35
1/08/2015

"Excellent and honest business practice!!!"

Robert Quick was the sales representative who assisted me and was very patient, understanding, honest, and fair with my personal vehicle situation and trade-in needs. Thanks to Robert and the MB Omaha team I was able to equitably trade in my old MB vehicle for a very nice GL450 model that my family can enjoy for years to come!

Robert Quick

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. Robert has been a great addition to our team and does a fantastic job of listening to his customers to ensure they get exactly what they want in their purchase. I hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz GL450 as it is a magnificent vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

Erich
1/06/2015

"Second to None"

I called to check on possibly trading in our ML350 for a GL350. Eric Stauffacher fielded my call and was professional and helpful throughout the whole procress. He found a vehicle that met our needs, there was zero back and forth with regard to price as the offer was fair to both parties with their first offer, and Eric constantly went the extra mile both before and after the sale. Our first experience at Mercedes of Omaha was amazing and I would have never expected that to be out done, it was. This says a lot about the continued excellence that this dealership delivers. I gladly drive 60 miles to deal with this team and I would probably drive across several states if we ever moved. Thank you again!

Eric Stauffacher and Ryan Knott

January 12, 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our team at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. Customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority and I am happy to hear that we were able to make your experience both stress-free and easy for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing business together again in the future when the time is right. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

GL450
12/29/2014

"Exceptional experience"

My whole experience has been nothing but outstanding with them. Andrew Williams really did a great job, his manager- unfortunately I don't remember his name, did a fantastic job. I had the car delivered to my house as well! Everything was outstanding!!

Andrew Williams

December 31, 2014

It was a pleasure working with you and it is always great to hear positive feedback from our happy customers like you as it lets us know when we're doing something right! We wish you very happy 2015! Thank you for your business--John Langland, General Manager.

sheri.braymanlevell
12/09/2014

"2015 ML250 "

My husband was trying to purchase a vehicle for me as a surprise present and with working four hours from home this was some feat. He secretly came into Omaha to meet with the dealer and originally tried to purchase a used 2012 ML350 BlueTec for me unfortunately the vehicle was sold. This dealership looked all over the country to try to find another one that was similar to the one they had (black/black, BlueTec, low miles), they were unable to find one in the time frame my husband wanted. Then the salesperson called and suggested he consider the 2015 ML250. The salesman gave my husband a deal he couldn't pass up! The cat was out of the bag when my husband came into town and picked me up and took me to the dealership! I was shocked, surprised, and grateful all at the same time. I must say everyone at the dealership was professional and friendly!

Several

December 11, 2014

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your satisfaction with our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. We're proud to serve Omaha with quality luxury vehicles, and customer service is something we take very seriously. I am glad to hear that we were successful at making your car shopping experience both professional and pleasant. Enjoy your new vehicle (I have no doubt you will) and let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you both with your future automotive needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

shirley.vickinovac
11/17/2014

"good car buying experience"

I was looking to replace our Acura that was totaled in a car accident and even the Acura dealership could not meet my needs on this one. Found a 2010 MDX with only 33,000 miles on it at a great price. Thank you, Carrie C.!

Carrie Cleasby

November 26, 2014

I want to thank you for taking some time to express your satisfaction with us at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. We value our customer services and I am happy to hear that we were able to help you get into your nearly new Acura MDX! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you with future sales or service needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

william.l.borner
11/04/2014

"Excellent - bought a new MB E-350 cabrioletwith 25 miles !"

Absolutely wonderful ! Robert Quick was the best salesperson I have ever worked with - and I am 71. 6 hours at the dealership and all of it was friendly, courteous and no pressure. This dealership is as good as the Mercedes Benz brand is.

Robert Quick & RyanKnott

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and others at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business and I am happy to hear that Robert was able to make you feel comfortable and confident during your visit to our dealership. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

Nelo
10/29/2014

"What A Wonderful Experience!"

My husband and I walked into the car shop just to browser with no intension of making any purchase. We ended up buying a Mercedes SUV. We are very satisfied and grateful for the excellent service provided by the Mercedes Omaha team especially Larry Holtzen (the direct sales rep). Larry walked us through the entire process with ease and friendliness. He ensured we were satisfied with our purchase.

Larry Holtzen

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking a couple minutes to share your experience with others. I am happy to hear that Larry took care of you and followed-up to ensure you were satisfied. I hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz for many years to come. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

Filz.Benz
10/03/2014

"2011 SLK300"

Leased my first Mercedes here. Bought my first Mercedes here. I wouldn't consider having anyone else's service department under the hood of my "baby". I could not be happier. Thank you to everyone there who has made my Mercedes experiences beyond what I expected.

Carrie Cleasby, John Langland, Patrick Poledna

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we take great pride in our customer services and I am happy that we were able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Let us know if there's anything that we can do to assist you with your service needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.