Mercedes Benz of Omaha

14335 Hillsdale Ave, Omaha, Nebraska 68137

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Mercedes Benz of Omaha

Mercedes Benz of Omaha Info

"good car buying experience"

I was looking to replace our Acura that was totaled in a car accident and even the Acura dealership could not meet my needs on this one. Found a 2010 MDX with only 33,000 miles on it at a great price. Thank you, Carrie C.!

Carrie Cleasby

"Excellent - bought a new MB E-350 cabrioletwith 25 miles !"

Absolutely wonderful ! Robert Quick was the best salesperson I have ever worked with - and I am 71. 6 hours at the dealership and all of it was friendly, courteous and no pressure. This dealership is as good as the Mercedes Benz brand is.

Robert Quick & RyanKnott

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and others at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. It was a pleasure working with you and earning your business and I am happy to hear that Robert was able to make you feel comfortable and confident during your visit to our dealership. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you might have. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"What A Wonderful Experience!"

My husband and I walked into the car shop just to browser with no intension of making any purchase. We ended up buying a Mercedes SUV. We are very satisfied and grateful for the excellent service provided by the Mercedes Omaha team especially Larry Holtzen (the direct sales rep). Larry walked us through the entire process with ease and friendliness. He ensured we were satisfied with our purchase.

Larry Holtzen

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking a couple minutes to share your experience with others. I am happy to hear that Larry took care of you and followed-up to ensure you were satisfied. I hope you enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz for many years to come. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your future automotive needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"2011 SLK300"

Leased my first Mercedes here. Bought my first Mercedes here. I wouldn't consider having anyone else's service department under the hood of my "baby". I could not be happier. Thank you to everyone there who has made my Mercedes experiences beyond what I expected.

Carrie Cleasby, John Langland, Patrick Poledna

October 06, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we take great pride in our customer services and I am happy that we were able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Let us know if there's anything that we can do to assist you with your service needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"A Great Experience!"

I would like to thank the Mercedes Benz Team for your professionalism and time in helping me get the vehicle I wanted. Zach Churchich really took the time to explain everything about my vehicle to me and stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. This was my second car I've purchased at Mercedes Benz and both times I felt at ease. If you are looking to purchase a great new or used car, I highly recommend stopping in at Mercedes Benz and ask for Zach Churchich.

Zach Churchich, Tom Fitzgerald and Jerry Hingorani

September 22, 2014

I want to thank you for the kind words and positive rating! At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we value our customers' feedback and it's wonderful to hear that Zach took the time to tell you about the features of your new vehicle and to ensure you had all of your questions answered. Thank you for your business. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with future sales or service needs you may have. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"The most amazing sales people in Omaha NE"

I am very satisfied with my recent purchase at Mercedes of Omaha. I was looking for either Audi A4, BMW 328xi, or Mercedes C300 4MATIC. I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted, but Mercedes of Omaha helped me a lot. John and Drew are very friendly sales people, and I was very comfortable with talking and making decision over a big purchase. Many dealer in Omaha area, they look down on you when they start taking to you. I personally do not appreciate that. But Mercedes of Omaha, gosh that was like a perfect customer service!!! There are many cars on the market, but there are only few car sales representatives who can have great personality. Whole process was not stressful at all. I am pretty sure I will be buying my next car from them as well. I highly recommend choosing Mercedes Benz of Omaha for your next car purchase.

Michael Mursch, Andrew Williams, John Hodgson

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with our team at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. We make customers our priority and it's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a friendly, professional sales experience, as well as answer your questions and make you comfortable throughout your time shopping. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"Mercedes Customers Matter ! "

My husband and I received gold standard level customer care during our experience at Mercedes Benz of Omaha. We received a call after leaving the dealership from our salesman Drew. He thanked us for coming and allowing Mercedes to service our needs. We did not receive this type of service after leaving Lexus of Omaha on the same day. Drew also followed up and contacted us once he located a car we were looking for. We actually never heard back from the Lexus of Omaha salesman at ALL. I was a 20+ year Lexus car owner; but not anymore. Service does matter and where I spend my consumer dollars matter to me even more. My hat is off to Drew, Mike and Jerry ! Keep selling great customer care, people are paying attention. I will recommend Drew and Mercedes to all of my family, friends and co-workers.

Andrew Williams

September 10, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we take customer service and satisfaction very seriously and I am happy that Drew was able to help find you a great deal on your new Mercedes. Your kind words and recommendations are much appreciated. Thank you for your business. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with future sales or service needs. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL"

We looked at 3 SUVs, the Mercedes GLK, the Cadillac SRX and the Lincoln MKC. Mercedes was the only one that took the time to explain every feature of the car and in a way that was not annoying. The other dealerships were more about trying to qualify how much we wanted to spend rather than giving us a great car shopping experience. Mercedes didn't put any pressure on is because they know their cars are wants and not needs. This makes it feel more like a friend talking about a car you are interested and not a used car salesman. This is the second time we have got a GLK from them and their service is part of the reason why.

Zach Wamsat and John Langland

September 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. Our first priority is to provide our customers with the best shopping and purchasing experience and it's great to hear that we were able to make you feel comfortable throughout the entire car shopping process.Thank you for your business. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs going forward. I have no doubt you will love your new Mercedes-Benz GLK will many years to come. Thank you--John Langland, General Manager.

"Excellent and Professional "

My husband and I could not have received better service than we received from Ashley Bazar. We started by researching Mercedes Benz online. Ashley contacted us via email and answered every question. There was never any pressure, just information, kindness and courtesy. We purchased a pre-owned Mercedes and we are more than satisfied. When Ashley introduced us to Tom, the Business Manager at Mercedes Benz of Omaha, we experienced the same excellent and professional service.

Ashley Bazar and Tom (the Business Manager)

July 31, 2014

Thanks for your positive feedback. At Mercedes-Benz of Omaha, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a first-class shopping experience and it is great to hear that Ashley and Tom were ably to answer each of your questions in a timely manner. I have no doubt you will enjoy your Mercedes-Benz, but please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any additional questions, sales or service needs you may have. Thank you for our business--John Langland, General Manager.

"Mercedes Benz of Omaha is Superior"

Mercedes Benz of Omaha provided my wife and I with exceptional experience before, during and after purchase of our ML-350 Bluetech. As a retired executive, I appreciate the professionalism and attention to every detail at this dealership.

John Langland, Randy Hansen, Scott Scheuz

July 29, 2014

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Omaha. Our #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. I have no doubt that you will enjoy the Mercedes-Benz ML350 BLUEtec as it is an exceptional vehicle. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future whether it is for additional sales, or for future services you may have. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Bests--John Langland, General Manager.