Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard

Silver Star A.G. LTD

mike1onewon
4/15/2016

"Very Disappointing"

They told me today that they sent my money that they owe me to the State of Delaware. The state does not have my money and the dealership has no idea where it is. I am owed $1,400 for a maintenance plan I never used and they still kept $500 even though I never used it because the car broke down. Today they have reach a new low is service.

General Manager, Director of Finance, Office Manager, Back office, & branch controller

sierize
11/25/2013

"Best car buying experience ever. Worked with Monie Jensen..."

Best car buying experience ever. Worked with Monie Jensen and I was out of there within 2 hours including all financing. Awesome experience. I never had this quick process. Did not have to see anyone. I only had to work with Monie Jensen who was very friendly and great customer service. I would recommend to everyone in fact, I will refer all my friends who needs Mercedes-Benz. Thank you so much.

FriskySmith
9/16/2013

"Eder, I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful..."

Eder, I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful service! I have been so pleased with the Smart Car For Two! From the appointment that I set up with your General Manager, Gene to shaking hands with Ty the Finance Director. You guided me through every step of the way! I have always been leery of going into a dealership by myself, and it was a little intimidating going into a Mercedes-Benz dealership! My goodness! I never thought it was possible for me to walk out with a car made by a Mercedes-Benz! You answered every question with your sincerest, compassionate and very most honest opinion. I really felt comfortable and while I waited, Gene came in to check up on me to see how I was doing. Which was extremely genuine! You and Gene made the whole process not stressful at all! Ty the Finance Director was extremely efficient and very friendly and explained everything so I completely understood all of the meanings and financial details before I left with the car. You guided me every step of the way to make sure I had a positive buying experience! I am in the customer service field and know how valuable and important the one on one customer experience is! You exceeded the standard and raised the bar in my eyes! You will be highly regarded and highly recommended! You will have me as a customer for life! Thank You Again! Katrina Stotesbery

Eder

kcsakara
6/21/2013

"This was the best dealership I have ever come across. My..."

This was the best dealership I have ever come across. My fiance and I bought a 2012 C class from them. We went to a couple Mercedes dealerships here in San Jose. Stevens Creek, Monterey and San Francisco. None of them were as helpful and pleasant as Oxnard. We contacted Monie Jensen via their internet sales, told him what we wanted. He was simply the best, helped us understand what the car came with, how much it will cost us, what we'll need to hold it and even offered to stay a bit later just to make sure he was the one that dealt with us. We drove all the way down from San Jose, CA to purchase from them with my fiance and her family. He wrapped the car in a bow, described in detail what the car had and then we went to the finance department....we cringed at first because we thought oh no, no more Monie. But then it got even better, we met Ty! One of the friendliest and most honest persons you'll ever meet. It wasn't a haggle on price, he made us feel welcome and even got us a better deal than we could have anticipated! He went over all the documents in detail, explained the service plans and what they entail without making you feel like an ant. My mother and my father both bought CLs from Stevens Creek and Monterey. Both were terrible experiences, their service departments and sales departments were rude, cars had issues and they made no attempt to fix them. But not Mercedes Benz of Oxnard, they got it right! After we drove back with our car, Monie contacted us to see how the drive was and if everything was good. We've even called Ty to let him know I'll be buying my car from them now too and I'm a BMW owner. I HIGHLY recommend anyone that buys a Mercedes goes to this dealership regardless of the drive. I know we will only buy our cars from them from now on. Thank you Ty and Monie for changing our opinion on car dealerships. If only they were an Audi, BMW, Mercedes dealership all in one. ;). If you're at all worried or having second doubts, just call and ask for Ty!

Monie and Ty

rexsupa13
3/19/2013

"I had a great experience at Mercedes of Oxnard and..."

I had a great experience at Mercedes of Oxnard and working with Monie Jensen. I was looking to lease a C-250 and did some online research. Monie was the quickest to respond, and more importantly with a professional and courteous manner. He got me in the car I wanted and for a very good monthly payment. Everyone at the dealership was fantastic, and I look forward to sending friends, family and coworkers to Mercedes of Oxnard to see Monie and look forward to returning myself!

March 28, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Monie and the rest of our team, and we hope you're loving your new C 250. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

dancinbug28
3/06/2013

"While searching for the perfect new car, I came across..."

While searching for the perfect new car, I came across one at Mercedes-Benz Oxnard, but was a little worried as they were out of the area I live in. I inquired a couple days later, and had an e-mail within 10 minutes from Monie. He had given me a full description of the car, pictures, you name it he had included it. The following day I had spoken to Monie over the phone and came to the conclusion that this was the car for me. Monie was great, as he led me through the whole process since I had never purchased a vehicle from out of the area. My boyfriend and I were planning to fly down to purchase the car, and Monie offered to pick us up and drive us from the airport to the dealership (about 45 minutes). In the end we actually ended up driving down to the dealership instead of flying. When we got there I found my car on the showroom floor sitting there looking as beautiful as can be. I couldn't help but stand there in awe. After the "awe" moment wore off (which it never really faded), we took it for a test drive to make sure it was the car I wanted. Monie didn't try to "sell" me on the car, which I LOVED! After returning to the dealer I completed the paperwork and went into finance with Ty. Ty did an AMAZING job to get me the BEST rate that was out there. He was friendly, outgoing, and knew his stuff. He didn't try to sell me on any packages or push me in any direction. He just laid everything out there and explained everything very detailed, but in a language that I could understand (as I am not in finance as a profession). In the end I walked & drove away a EXTREMELY happy customer and ever received some goodies to go along with the new car. I will be going back to Mercedes-Benz of Oxnard for my next Mercedes purchase that is for sure. Hands down the best time I have EVER had buying a car. THANK YOU MONIE AND TY!

Monie Jensen & Ty

March 28, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments. We're thrilled you found Monie and Ty so helpful and knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our #1 goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. Safe (and fun) driving!

aweezy24
3/03/2013

"bought my certified E350 and it was awesome, very nice..."

bought my certified E350 and it was awesome, very nice atmosphere compared to mb calabasas who were prejudice, im glad i didnt get my car there. the deal i got was great with added bonuses. couldnt think of any bad things to say about this dealership.

Eder Nava

kcjane1278
2/10/2013

"We were referred to MB of Oxnard by a family member and..."

We were referred to MB of Oxnard by a family member and from the minute we were contacted, we felt important. Even though we were buying aused vehicle in the middle of all of these Mercedes, we were treated as if our purchase was worth a million dollars.I had been emailing and texting Monie since the night before we went to pick up the car and he was always prompt with his responses and never made me feel like I was bothering him, even if it was after regular business hours. The dealership worked to find us the perfect vehicle for our growing family and went above and beyond to get us out the door within our budget. Everyone we met or worked with was friendly, kind and made us feel as though we ere the only people there. A truly positive experience for a couple who was making a huge purchase in their life!

March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction to all our customers, and it is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience. We hope you’re enjoying your car and thank you again for your feedback. Happy motoring!

Frankswoman
1/28/2013

"SME's ... Subject Matter Experts, that's what you'll find..."

SME's ... Subject Matter Experts, that's what you'll find at Oxnard Mercedes Benz. Prior to making my purchase at Oxnard Mercedes Benz, I had visited several of the Mercedes Benz Dealers in the Los Angeles area where I live as my Mercedes had been totaled in an accident a month before. My intent was to go back to one of my two favorite Mercedes car dealers in L.A. County because they had such great customer service skills, HOWEVER, that all changed when I stumpled upon Oxnard Mercedes Benz quite by accident after leaving Solvang. I never knew they existed but when we exited the freeway and stumpled upon their lot, we were greated by a very friendly, highly professional and knowledgeable sales manager, Gene Mewborn. He was never pushy, he knew all the details of the vehicles and then when he introduced us to the sales rep, Eder Nava, who continued with the outstanding customer service, walked us through every detail of the vehicle and knew when to bring in the sales manager, Gene, when it was time to negotiate the deal. They gave us an offer we couldn't refuse, plus a few extra amenities but WAIT, it was just beginning. The highlight of the sale was dealing with the Finance Director, Ty Woods. Another friendly, highly skilled professional. You could tell he was very seasoned and knew his job very well. Although we had a pre-approved certificate from the Federal Credit Union,we ended up financing through Mercedes because the interest rate Ty offered us, was the best! We couldn't beat it and just when I thought it couldn't get any better - we didn't want to drive the car all the way back to L.A. so they delivered it! More than 70 miles away... and when they brought the car, they stayed an hour to go over all the details of the car, and left us a little bag full of Mercedes gift items! You can't beat the outstanding customer service experienced at this dealership - very friendly, accomidating, knowlegable and just the greatest guys to work with ever! Thank you Oxnard Mercedes Benz!

Eugene Mewborn, Sales Manager, Ty Woods, Eder Nava

DianeAdams
1/25/2013

"My current Mercedes lease was ending in a couple of..."

My current Mercedes lease was ending in a couple of months and my husband and I were thinking of leasing the 2013 Mercedes C250 Coupe. We were not looking forward to the whole car buying/leaing process due to the fact that our previous experience was not pleasant and extremely exhausting. We visited a couple of Mercedes dealerships and honestly, we couldn't wait to get out the door. We decided to utilize the Internet and have some of the dealerships compete for our business regarding the C250 Coupe. Monie Jensen responded immediately as did a few others but the minute I spoke to Monie, I knew that we would be doing business with him. I told Monie exactly what we were looking for and within minutes he located a car and submitted the information to me. My husband and I decided to drive to Mercedes Benz in Oxnard to meet Monie and test drive the Coupe which we fell in love with. Monie was extremely professional and a pleasure to do business with. We have purchased/leased many cars including other Mercedes and BMWs and our experience with Monie Jensen was absolutely the best! We have already recommended Monie Jensen to some of our friends and will continue to do do. Diane & Greg Adams