Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center
36 Lifetime Reviews Schedule an Appointment

Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
36 Service Center Reviews

"Great service experieince. Constant communication from..."

Great service experieince. Constant communication from Andrew Holguin, and a sincere approach to customer satisfaction. Just a great guy, doing a great job. All aspects of my service were top notch.

Andrew Holguin

September 02, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you 10% off your next service or repair! Just mention DealerRater at the cashier! We hope to see you again soon!

"Mitzi Cranshaw is the best service advisor that I have..."

Mitzi Cranshaw is the best service advisor that I have ever had. I keep two to three MB and all are serviced here because of this reason.

Mitzi Cranshaw--Have owned many MB from here and she and Dana in sales are the reason and the best!!

September 02, 2014

"At first the service representative gave me a very..."

At first the service representative gave me a very different price than they offered on the phone, more than double. It really knocked off my socks. However, the site manager wanted to work on it and did some extra. I like the loan car service. It's very convenient and make the connection seamless.

Bonnie Beck

September 02, 2014

"Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an..."

Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an want to purchase a car, stay away from Mercedes. I bought a new 2014 ML350 and started having issues by the 2nd week. Then i call and ask specifically for a mercedes loaner which they said "absolutely, dont worry its taken care of" and I get to the dealership and they walk me over to Enterprise rent a car. Ridiculous! They said they only have 5 loaner vehicles. This is unacceptable for a high end car dealership. Maybe its a sign that Mercedes is no longer high end. BMW had much better customer service and always had a loaner for me. I would avoid this dealership at all costs. They know how to make Mercedes feel like a Cheap Used Car dealership. I wont be Leasing another Mercedes for my Business ever again. They sucked 10 years ago and continue to do so. Thats what I get for giving them another chance after 10 whole years!

I wont give his name because he was not the problem.

"Was charged 900 Dollars for a reconditioned alternator...."

Was charged 900 Dollars for a reconditioned alternator. I'd like to know what makes a Mercedes Alternator different than any other alternator to make it cost 4 - 5 times as much as a normal Bosch unit. The techs had left one of the fuel pump sensor cables unplugged so I had no fueld gauge readings. They broke on of the CD's I had left in my glove compartment. I found it on the floor, broken in half. The only positive experience was with the hire-car department. They were pleasant, helpful and genuinely responsive. The only positive experience I had with Mercedes of Plano.

"had pretty major reparis done on 2002 CLK500. Jon was..."

had pretty major reparis done on 2002 CLK500. Jon was great to work with, very informative, and in general everyone I delt with from porters to the loan car folks were great.

Jon Schroeder

"Very good service; done quickly and right. Price is not..."

Very good service; done quickly and right. Price is not cheap, but it is, after all, a Mercedes house, not a Honda! Priced about the same as other MB stores for similar work. Quite easy to make an appointment for service. Overall quite pleased.

Randy Walding

"Seems like every time I take my car in for service,..."

Seems like every time I take my car in for service, there's always something new that is no longer offered. One of the last few times I went in and they no longer offer the interior cleaning when you drop off your car for service, only exterior. Now, they no longer offer a loaner car when completing an "A Service". Also, they failed to mention this when calling in to make the appointment since it's been standard all along. Called later that day to speak with one of the managers to find some resolution/explanation but now the scheduler said he would be able to make an exception, upon approval of management. Fine, no problem, right? Wrong. When I arrived (the second time) my service adviser said he had to get the loner car approved. Why did he even feel the need to mention this, especially since he knew the negative reaction he received the first time he expressed that a loaner car would not be available for an "A Service". It's great that the dealership is under new management, however instead of constantly taking the "perks" away, why not give one or two back??? It's the little things that can make a big difference. For the past few service fails, I'll be looking elsewhere for future car purchases. After all, every car manufacturer has a dealerships on that same street.

Robert

"I called two Mercedes Benz dealers for service, and this..."

I called two Mercedes Benz dealers for service, and this one the one in Plano was very friendly and gave me all the information I need it. I would definitely recommend this dealer compared to the other. Thank you very much for your customer service.

"Mitiz Cranshaw is the kind of service advisor one dreams..."

Mitiz Cranshaw is the kind of service advisor one dreams of. She's a blanket of southern hospitality from the moment you drop off your car. You AND your car feel cared for by the time you pick up your healthy car. She's a gem. I'm grateful and comforted by her presence in an experience that can at times be as painful as going to the dentist. :o)

Mitzi Cranshaw

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.