Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center
42 Reviews Schedule an Appointment

Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
42 Service Center Reviews
Zouheir
8/28/2014

"My recent visit to Mercedes Benz of Plano"

Marc Henley is professional Service Adviser Nathan Myers is a professional Service Manager they both treated me as a valued Customer and provided me with excellent Customer Services I would recommend all my friends and family to get there card serviced at Mercedes Bens of Plano, I have been service my car there for the last Six years and Marc Henley is my Service Advisor for the last six years he always let me feel that I am the a value Customer . Zouheir and Suzan Maarouf. 972-816-4745

Marc Henley and Nathan Myers

September 02, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you 10% off your next service or repair! Just mention DealerRater at the cashier! We hope to see you again soon!

reginamb
7/24/2014

"Great service at MB of Plano "

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of Plano has been excellent. Even though I just barged into his office without an appointment, Daniel was very professional and understanding. He took the time to listen to my issues, assisted me in getting my warranty work covered, quickly got me into a loaner and on my way, and he kept me updated with the status of my car throughout the day. I will request Daniel Adams as my service adviser from now on. The actual service that was performed was also top notch. My car has not run this smoothly for a while. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

Daniel Adams

jeanbrierre
5/27/2014

"Best MB service center in the mtreoplex"

MB of Plano is the best Mercedes service center in DFW. I have used MB of Dallas, but MB of Plano blows them away as far as dealership that understands customers needs and quality of repair work. Mitzi Crenshaw is also the best Mercedes Service representative in the entire country. Whenever I have a question or service issue, I can call her personal cell phone and have her explain what the repair time and average cost will be before I either have car dropped off or towed in. When I arrive at the dealership she normally has me in and out to a loaner car in less than 5 minutes. Also her service quotes are normally within 99% of the quote or estimate she provided when I dropped off the car. She also will take time to explain repairs need or recommended. She never tries to oversell me services I do not need.And unlike other brands who will not give you a service estimate until they have taken apart the car, I have never experienced this at MB Plano. They lawyas provide intial quote and estimate for time of repair. The only reason I am buying another Mercedes is due to the service quality and staff at MB Plano. I highly recommend them to all my colleagues and friends.They are always 5 star service on my car and they way they treat customers.

Mitzi Crenshaw

Sdpolsky
5/14/2014

"Mercedes of Plano service review"

Needed a Saturday repair. Dealer was accommodating, fast, less expensive than local repair shop. Also found some warranty work needed and washed car. Great visit!

Robert schnieder

RichardHayes
5/01/2014

"SERVICE BO AND BODY SHOP FOR HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR"

Took vehicle in for regular Service BO and then to Body Shop to repair recent hail damage. Body shop did a masterful job repairing. Thank you.

ROBERT MANNING & BRODY WALLACE

msarubbi
4/30/2014

"Excellent Customer Services"

I went to the dealer for the 30K mile service and everything went well. The next day the car wouldn't start and we had to leave for a wedding in Austin. We called the service center and after a few frustrating calls we finally got the number of a technician to come to the house and check the car. It was the battery and needed to be replaced. However, due to the trouble we went through it was replaced at no charge. Could not ask for a better outcome and they for sure gained a new customer. I highly recommend this dealer as they appreciate their customers.

Randy Walding

KenMueller
3/10/2014

"Great service experieince. Constant communication from..."

Great service experieince. Constant communication from Andrew Holguin, and a sincere approach to customer satisfaction. Just a great guy, doing a great job. All aspects of my service were top notch.

Andrew Holguin

mikey711
3/03/2014

"Mitzi Cranshaw is the best service advisor that I have..."

Mitzi Cranshaw is the best service advisor that I have ever had. I keep two to three MB and all are serviced here because of this reason.

Mitzi Cranshaw--Have owned many MB from here and she and Dana in sales are the reason and the best!!

james_qu
2/25/2014

"At first the service representative gave me a very..."

At first the service representative gave me a very different price than they offered on the phone, more than double. It really knocked off my socks. However, the site manager wanted to work on it and did some extra. I like the loan car service. It's very convenient and make the connection seamless.

Bonnie Beck

Truth7860
10/22/2013

"Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an..."

Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an want to purchase a car, stay away from Mercedes. I bought a new 2014 ML350 and started having issues by the 2nd week. Then i call and ask specifically for a mercedes loaner which they said "absolutely, dont worry its taken care of" and I get to the dealership and they walk me over to Enterprise rent a car. Ridiculous! They said they only have 5 loaner vehicles. This is unacceptable for a high end car dealership. Maybe its a sign that Mercedes is no longer high end. BMW had much better customer service and always had a loaner for me. I would avoid this dealership at all costs. They know how to make Mercedes feel like a Cheap Used Car dealership. I wont be Leasing another Mercedes for my Business ever again. They sucked 10 years ago and continue to do so. Thats what I get for giving them another chance after 10 whole years!

I wont give his name because he was not the problem.

Service & Parts Employees

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.