Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

4464 West Plano Pkwy,
Plano, TX 75093
Mercedes-Benz of Plano Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
46 Service Center Reviews
Kingzou4u
10/17/2014

"Great Customer Service experience"

Marc Henley my Advisor is a great guy I have been dealing with him for the last six years he is very professional he is always friendly and he is always let me feel that I am very important he explained the issue in professional and detailed way and he gave me his recommendation, he provided me with a loner car and he called me when my car is ready and he finished the issue within the time frame he told me, Nathan the Service Manager is very professional young guy he is always friendly and let me feel I am very important, I would to recommend my family and friends to take their cars to Metcedes Plano parkway dealer , Zouheir and Suzan Maarouf

Marc Henley my advisor and Nathan the Service Manager

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are enthralled that Marc has consistently been able to handle your service request. Next time you stop in for service, mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your service total! This is just our way of saying thanks! We look forward to serving you again soon!

rome191
9/29/2014

"MB of Plano Has a Long Way of Improvement"

This is an update to my previously posted review. I received a reply to my post from a dealership General Manager Mr. Kim Patterson. My vehicle is still in the service department for over 4 weeks. MB of Plano's team still don't know what is wrong with it. During this time they replaced a bunch of parts, but none of them made any effect on the problem. Another interesting detail, every other time they ordered a part, it was wrong or incomplete. So they had to order again, which resulted in additional delays. Only personal involvement of Service Manager Robert Manning started to move things into right direction. Robert is new to the dealership and he is really trying to make a difference there. I hope he will succeed and wish him best of luck in his long journey.

Numerous employees.

Carol.koch
9/28/2014

"Great scheduled maintenance experience!"

Thanks Bonnie for making my scheduled maintenance experience so wonderful!! You are certainly an asset to MB of Plano! I recommend the dealership and YOU to all of my friends. Thanks again!

Bonnie Beck

September 29, 2014

Carol, thank you for taking the time to review Mercedes-Benz of Plano! We will make sure management sees this review! We are so thankful you had a pleasant experience! Stop back by and see us to enjoy 10% off your next service! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! We look forward to serving you again soon!

hao49er
9/26/2014

"great service "

Thank you Brian ! Very helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I will definitely come back to this dealership for future service and will recommend it to ally acquaintances. Thanks again !

Brian E Cox

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Mercedes-Benz of Plano! We will make sure Brian and management sees this review! We are so thankful you had a pleasant experience! Stop back by and see us to enjoy 10% off your next service! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Zouheir
8/28/2014

"My recent visit to Mercedes Benz of Plano"

Marc Henley is professional Service Adviser Nathan Myers is a professional Service Manager they both treated me as a valued Customer and provided me with excellent Customer Services I would recommend all my friends and family to get there card serviced at Mercedes Bens of Plano, I have been service my car there for the last Six years and Marc Henley is my Service Advisor for the last six years he always let me feel that I am the a value Customer . Zouheir and Suzan Maarouf. 972-816-4745

Marc Henley and Nathan Myers

September 02, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words! As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you 10% off your next service or repair! Just mention DealerRater at the cashier! We hope to see you again soon!

reginamb
7/24/2014

"Great service at MB of Plano "

My experience with Mercedes-Benz of Plano has been excellent. Even though I just barged into his office without an appointment, Daniel was very professional and understanding. He took the time to listen to my issues, assisted me in getting my warranty work covered, quickly got me into a loaner and on my way, and he kept me updated with the status of my car throughout the day. I will request Daniel Adams as my service adviser from now on. The actual service that was performed was also top notch. My car has not run this smoothly for a while. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

Daniel Adams

jeanbrierre
5/27/2014

"Best MB service center in the mtreoplex"

MB of Plano is the best Mercedes service center in DFW. I have used MB of Dallas, but MB of Plano blows them away as far as dealership that understands customers needs and quality of repair work. Mitzi Crenshaw is also the best Mercedes Service representative in the entire country. Whenever I have a question or service issue, I can call her personal cell phone and have her explain what the repair time and average cost will be before I either have car dropped off or towed in. When I arrive at the dealership she normally has me in and out to a loaner car in less than 5 minutes. Also her service quotes are normally within 99% of the quote or estimate she provided when I dropped off the car. She also will take time to explain repairs need or recommended. She never tries to oversell me services I do not need.And unlike other brands who will not give you a service estimate until they have taken apart the car, I have never experienced this at MB Plano. They lawyas provide intial quote and estimate for time of repair. The only reason I am buying another Mercedes is due to the service quality and staff at MB Plano. I highly recommend them to all my colleagues and friends.They are always 5 star service on my car and they way they treat customers.

Mitzi Crenshaw

Sdpolsky
5/14/2014

"Mercedes of Plano service review"

Needed a Saturday repair. Dealer was accommodating, fast, less expensive than local repair shop. Also found some warranty work needed and washed car. Great visit!

Robert schnieder

RichardHayes
5/01/2014

"SERVICE BO AND BODY SHOP FOR HAIL DAMAGE REPAIR"

Took vehicle in for regular Service BO and then to Body Shop to repair recent hail damage. Body shop did a masterful job repairing. Thank you.

ROBERT MANNING & BRODY WALLACE

msarubbi
4/30/2014

"Excellent Customer Services"

I went to the dealer for the 30K mile service and everything went well. The next day the car wouldn't start and we had to leave for a wedding in Austin. We called the service center and after a few frustrating calls we finally got the number of a technician to come to the house and check the car. It was the battery and needed to be replaced. However, due to the trouble we went through it was replaced at no charge. Could not ask for a better outcome and they for sure gained a new customer. I highly recommend this dealer as they appreciate their customers.

Randy Walding

Service & Parts Employees
Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Account Help

Your requested account information will arrive momentarily.
If not, please check your spam filter.
Back to log in