Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

4464 West Plano Pkwy,
Plano, TX 75093
Mercedes-Benz of Plano Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
57 Service Center Reviews
MQuiros
3/25/2015

"No complaints!"

I've owned my 2006 r350 since 09 & from the moment I purchased it with the assistance of Danny Higgins, to each time it has been serviced or repaired, I have had no issues or complaints. Each time I take my car for servicing or repair & switch to a loaner vehicle, someone always helps me with my 2 toddlers & the transfer of their carseats and all of our stuff. My car has 165,000 miles on it & it has needed several repairs over the years, but one can't expect things not to wear out. I have never felt any repair was unjust or done incorrectly. Soon it will be time to purchase a newer vehicle. I've considered switching brands, but the experiences at the dealership in terms of service, coupled with the great vehicle that I have now has made me almost certain I will buy another Mercedes. When I do, I will be buying it from MB plano.

Nathan Myers

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your service experiences at our dealership! We are so glad that Danny has been able to assist you with your needs! We will make sure Danny and management sees your review! We are eternally grateful for your continued patronage! Please never hesitate to reach out online if we can ever be of assistance! Thanks again!

IA
1/27/2015

"Enough is enough"

I owe a MB C300 sedan. Less than 2 years ago, there was MB recall for the battery so this dealer replaced it. Lately, the car has been displaying a message about SRS malfunctioning so we took the car to this dealer. After keeping our car at their service center for almost 5 days, they finally informed us that the problem was from the battery as it is the end of its life. We were shocked as the battery was replaced just less than 2 years ago and we feel no issues related to that. They insisted that this was the only thing they can find wrong. Based on that, we end up paying hundreds of dollars to replace the battery. But just few days later, the same message came up again so we took the car back. This time they said that the problem is from the driver seat belt as they think it is faulty and there is also a "ground wire" needs to be repaired. They asked for $940 for those new repairs. When we questioned how come they said there were no problems when they checked this problem just few days ago and they made us replace a relatively new battery, their response was that we should be "thankful" to them that they caught this battery problem early. When we asked them if they are sure that this seat belt diagnosis is truly the problem, they said they are not. At this point, we told them to stop working on our car as we can not trust them anymore for anything. We asked them to credit us for the cost of the battery that they made us unnecessarily replace. They refused, saying that they can not credit us for a job done previously. This is not the first time we have issues with their service and this last experience is the last straw that made us say "enough is enough" of this dishonest practices of this dealership. We are really mad how we got cheated and ripped off thinking we were dealing with a luxury car dealership.

Daniel Adams

February 09, 2015

IA, we are incredibly sorry to hear that your service experience did not result favorably. We see your review here and on Yelp and have brought your situation to the attention of our customer experience manager, Steve Sichterman. Steve would like to speak with you and work to correct your service issues once and for all. If you would like to reach out to Steve, you can email him at SSichterman@mbplano.com or call him directly at 214-547-2946. If you prefer a call back, you can reply privately with your email and phone number and I will have Steve follow up. Again, our most sincere apologies, and we ensure we will get to the bottom of this.

pks
12/29/2014

"Service excellence"

Trustworthy service that leaves no questions unanswered. Had my brand new e350 in for some electrical repair work, and door had small dent on it, which wasn't on the car when turned in for service. Service manager immediately acknowledged it upon verifying with service advisor, and kept my car, got it repaired to the point where I could not locate the dent.

Nathan Myers

January 05, 2015

PKS, thank you for bringing your E350 in! We are glad your dent was successfully removed! We look forward to serving you again soon! Thanks for your business!

SShores
12/23/2014

"Great Service and first rate Treatment !!!!"

My service Rep is Randy Walding he is always a good listener and gives the best advice as far as the service of my car. He goes the extra mile to make sure my automobile is in tip top shape. The only problem i have is with the washing of the automobile. The service people put there feet on the bottom of the door and they leave the inside of the car dirty. When you wash a car make sure you wipe the windows down and the outside of the car.

Randy Walding

December 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad Randy was able to take care of you! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your service total! Just our way of saying thanks!

Samdance
12/19/2014

"They are having trouble...."

I purchased my 2008 CLK 550 at MB of Plano 4 years ago. I enjoyed the buying experience and have used MB of Plano exclusively for all of my service needs. My impression of MB of Plano has changed a great deal in the past two weeks and I would like to express my concerns directly. I called last week to schedule the B service due on my car with Deana Lisby. She has always been excellent, and I was very disappointed when I was told she only works with Sprinter customers now. Even more disappointing was the fact the person I spoke with had no plan or recommendation for another advisor. Deana has been instrumental in making the service experience at MB of Plano exemplary in every way and was not impressed with the lack of plan regarding my account. Fortunately, somehow, my new advisor is Mitzi Cranshaw, who seems to be very good and is the advisor for a good friend of mine. I am scheduled to bring the car in on 12/23/14 for the B service. I went in today and purchased a new high mounted stop light (p/n 209-820-10-56) for my car and was told the part was $196.99. It sounded high and I said so; I was told by the very polite parts salesman that “we have overhead that online dealers don’t have.” I paid because I need the part to get my car through inspection which is due this month. I just found the part online at 2 different Mercedes Benz dealers with a MSRP of $164 and their online price was $131.20. I would have been fine with paying MSRP just because I have had good experiences at MB of Plano. The markup of $32.99 over MSRP is ridiculous. The fact that I could have purchased the part for online for $65 less is just insulting. I am now having great difficulty trusting that I am not being taken advantage of when I do business with MB Plano. My next step will be calling around to find out what other dealers and some of the highly rated independent shops are charging for the B service. I am certain the independents will be less expensive, and interested to see what the other dealers charge. I understand and am fine with paying a reasonable surcharge for the dealer experience, but there is a point at which the dealer becomes a poor investment and I feel MB of Plano may be getting there. I did send this email yesterday directly to the GM, Kim Patterson, only to have it rejected. I called the dealer to check his email address, and it was correct. I sent it again, and it was rejected. After it was rejected the second time from the GM, I sent the email to the service manager, Kelly Harper, and the parts manager, Roy Ridley, as I could not get it to the GM and have not received a reply. So, they have IT problems as well. Hopefully they will get this worked out. Follow up: Received a call from the service manager, Kelly Harper, today! Things went very well and I feel that they are very focused on improving the issues raised in my review. I will continue to use MB of Plano.

Deana Lisby

Jenngoin
12/09/2014

"Great service! "

Was a great dealership to work with. Daniel was great and really worked with me on the price of the repairs. Would not go anywhere else!

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so glad Daniel was able to handle your requests! Stop back and see us soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! See you soon!

simonsays79
11/26/2014

"Excellent!"

My service rep Randy is always polite and helpful! Love working with him every visit! Appreciate the extra mile he puts into every pick up and drop off! Keep up the good work!

Randy

December 01, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement. We will make sure Randy and management sees your review! Next time you stop in mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your next service! Thanks again!

holleyholleman
11/24/2014

"I could not ask for more."

I will recommend MBPlano over any other dealership, period. Because of employees Marc Henley and Robert Vasquez my 21-year old almost 260,000 miles Mercedes is still operational. And, only because of Marc and Robert! When I am having my registered Classic vehicle repaired I make numerous telephone calls to Marc and Robert. They never fail to respond to my numerous questions, ever. Robert is the Guardian of its Parts and Marc is the Guardian of Completion. Marc and Robert are perfect Team Players who are totally devoted and loyal to MBPlano in conjunction with making its customers happy. It is because of the honesty and integrity of these Gentlemen is exactly why I retain my business with MBPlano after leaving Park Place 10 or so years ago. I love this dealership and believe it to be in the best interest of the "Red Baron" (my Mercedes). I could not ask for more.

There would be a Gentleman of equal importance who painted and replaced the molding on my vehicle.

December 01, 2014

Holley, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that Marc and Robert have been able to take care of you! As a long-time customer, please enjoy 10% off your next service by mentioning DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again for your continued patronage!

normaschwarz
11/17/2014

"Another good experience"

This is my second Mercedes C Class and am fortunate to have had Bonnie Beck to "watch over" both of them. Recently, when it was time for the B1 check up, I had been in and out of the hospital so was trying to find a good time to work it in. Her cooperation and the others in that department, was superior and the service was equally good. Although I feel as though Bonnie is now a friend, I know also from experience that she is a capable, competent "watchdog" for me (my car) and I would trust and recommend her with no exceptions.

Bonnie Beck

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We will make sure Bonnie and management sees your review! Stop in and see us again soon to enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again!

rneel01
11/13/2014

"HURRY UP AND WAIT"

Would prefer to give zero stars, but that was not an option. Service is ridiculous here, so just avoid taking your car to Ewing Autohaus/Mercedes Benz of Plano. Called Monday about bringing my car in before warranty expires in a week - check engine light was on. Told to bring it in so it could be addressed first thing Tuesday. On Tuesday, was told needed a little maintenance, and would check codes for warranty issues. Said I did not need rental car today. Called end of day Tuesday, no progress. Was told for the first time that they were super busy. Called Wednesday and still no progress. Said I needed my car or a rental car if it was going to take this long just to get a diagnosis. Was told no rentals available. Thursday, and still no diagnosis - just cleared codes and have been driving car around to reproduce problem. Ask for service manager who informed me they have "put some miles" on my car. WTH does that mean? He really had a lackadaisical attitude towards my plight. Three days, no rental car, no diagnosis, and no maintenance done, and now there are extra miles on my car? If I had more time and warranty was not expiring on Sunday, I would tell them to pack sand and take my car elsewhere. Bottom line, this is shoddy in terms of customer service, as well as actual service - my expectations versus their delivery of service (or lack thereof.) I have spent probably $10,000.00 over the years at this shop on this car for service and body work, and this is how they treat a return customer? Run, don't walk, or better yet...DRIVE AWAY!

service mgr

Service & Parts Employees
Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.