Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

4464 West Plano Pkwy,
Plano, TX 75093
Mercedes-Benz of Plano Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
63 Service Center Reviews
taylor knight
3/18/2016

"Excellent customer service from Robert Manning."

My name is mr.Knight, i took my mercedes Benz to mercedes Benz of plano because it had the engine light message on the screen, the welcoming staff were very friendly and helpful, the service advisor and i happened not to deal well together, i asked to speak to his manager. He introduced me to his manager mr.Robert Manning from get go, mr .Manning was extremely professional and helpful he represented this mercedes Benz dealership like his own sole company, he exceeded all my expectations, iam originally from africa ,and i spent 16 years in New York City from my parents to my great parents we have owned several mercedes benz in the past, and i have dealt with a lot of luxury brands , i own a Corvette a BMW and a lexus, but mr. Manning Exceeded all my prior experiences of dealing with any of the above mentioned luxury brand car dealership, he was very understanding even when we did not agree on something he was very calm and professional and still showed signs of trying to solve the issue that was on the table. I decided to write this review because of Mr.Robert Manning professionalism and effort to make sure that i left the dealership happy and indeed he did that, i left the dealership happy, and because of him, after getting rid of the Mercedes Benz i own now, i will most likely go back and purchase an S 550 mercedes Benz that i have had an eye on for a while now. Conclusively mercedes Benz as a dealership in general did a great job and i recommend anyone to go to this dealership for truly a luxury experience if you are thinking to buy a mercedes Benz or own one, but mr.Robert Manning one of the manager there was phenomenon, excellent gentleman and very professional, Thank you sir for giving me a great experience at Mercedes Benz of Plano.

Robert Manning.

March 18, 2016

Taylor, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to drop by our DealerRater page to enlighten us on your positive experience with Robert Manning. We're incredibly thankful for the message and glad he was able to sort through your issues with professionalism. We look forward to serving you again when the time comes and are standing by when you decide to pull the trigger on the S550. Reach out to me directly, Steve Sichterman (Customer Experience Manager) and I will be sure to get you with a top sales rep. Thanks again for your business and your review. We look forward to serving you again soon. Have a great weekend. -Steve SSichterman@MBPlano.com or (214) 547-2946

Sdr
2/08/2016

"Bad service"

I took my car in for mechanical repairs it took 3 weeks for a new transmission. I went to pick of my car and it was substantial body damage. I brought it to their attention before I left input the dames That was not there when I took it in. They are trying to take responsibility. They had to have known about because the damages were to severe. It look like they attempted cover it up. That's why it was there so long. I informed my insurance company and letting them deal with them. Very bad bad service. Low rate.Also they never answer the phone.

Daniel Adams/ Barry Wallace

VMANCINI
1/26/2016

"Deal with the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER "

Customer SERVICE MANAGER Made everything right .. He is the person you need to deal with if you run in to any problems . Steve is the guy who can make it right.

CHRIS ZAMORA AND MIKE WILLEY

February 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind note! We're glad we got your issues straightened out and we look forward to serving you again very soon! Thanks for updating the review and have a wonderful week!

yankees74
12/31/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I always take my car to the dealership for great and fair service. They always explain any issues to you and are willing to work with anyone. Great facilities and great staff.

Glenn Manther

December 31, 2015

Thank you for stopping by to mention your recent experience with Glenn! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon. We'll make sure Glenn sees your kind note. Thanks again! Happy New Year!

tammy
9/10/2015

"Bad Service"

Mercedes of Plano service will not stand good on what is agreed on after signing papers. My Mercedes 450 GL with less than 40,000 miles is having air conditioner problems. Air continues to run when car is off with myself and keys out of it. Mercedes tells me it will be 2 weeks before a loaner is available. They assured me when I bought the car living 59 miles away a loaner would always be available. Just s story for the sales pitch. Never again would I buy another Mercedes.

Not sure of the rude guys name.

baby0620
7/10/2015

"Excellent Service & Customer Care"

Not only am I pleased with my vehicle but beyond pleased with the excellent customer service provided by MB of Plano. My service advisor is Bonnie Beck and to be honest she is the main reason I keep coming back to this location for my vehicle service needs. In the past I would try to find the best deals but have learned the hard way that cheap service cost more in the long run. For this reason, I continue to visit Bonnie and MB of Plano for my vehicle maintenance. The entire staff is professional and courteous. I rarely take the time to provide feedback but I felt it was necessary to give credit and kudos when due. Thank you Bonnie & MB of Plano for valuing my business.

Bonnie Beck

July 13, 2015

Thank you so much for mentioning your experience with Bonnie! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. Please stop back and see us again soon. We're always available online if you need anything else. See you soon!

MQuiros
3/25/2015

"No complaints!"

I've owned my 2006 r350 since 09 & from the moment I purchased it with the assistance of Danny Higgins, to each time it has been serviced or repaired, I have had no issues or complaints. Each time I take my car for servicing or repair & switch to a loaner vehicle, someone always helps me with my 2 toddlers & the transfer of their carseats and all of our stuff. My car has 165,000 miles on it & it has needed several repairs over the years, but one can't expect things not to wear out. I have never felt any repair was unjust or done incorrectly. Soon it will be time to purchase a newer vehicle. I've considered switching brands, but the experiences at the dealership in terms of service, coupled with the great vehicle that I have now has made me almost certain I will buy another Mercedes. When I do, I will be buying it from MB plano.

Nathan Myers

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your service experiences at our dealership! We are so glad that Danny has been able to assist you with your needs! We will make sure Danny and management sees your review! We are eternally grateful for your continued patronage! Please never hesitate to reach out online if we can ever be of assistance! Thanks again!

IA
1/27/2015

"Enough is enough"

I owe a MB C300 sedan. Less than 2 years ago, there was MB recall for the battery so this dealer replaced it. Lately, the car has been displaying a message about SRS malfunctioning so we took the car to this dealer. After keeping our car at their service center for almost 5 days, they finally informed us that the problem was from the battery as it is the end of its life. We were shocked as the battery was replaced just less than 2 years ago and we feel no issues related to that. They insisted that this was the only thing they can find wrong. Based on that, we end up paying hundreds of dollars to replace the battery. But just few days later, the same message came up again so we took the car back. This time they said that the problem is from the driver seat belt as they think it is faulty and there is also a "ground wire" needs to be repaired. They asked for $940 for those new repairs. When we questioned how come they said there were no problems when they checked this problem just few days ago and they made us replace a relatively new battery, their response was that we should be "thankful" to them that they caught this battery problem early. When we asked them if they are sure that this seat belt diagnosis is truly the problem, they said they are not. At this point, we told them to stop working on our car as we can not trust them anymore for anything. We asked them to credit us for the cost of the battery that they made us unnecessarily replace. They refused, saying that they can not credit us for a job done previously. This is not the first time we have issues with their service and this last experience is the last straw that made us say "enough is enough" of this dishonest practices of this dealership. We are really mad how we got cheated and ripped off thinking we were dealing with a luxury car dealership.

Daniel Adams

February 09, 2015

IA, we are incredibly sorry to hear that your service experience did not result favorably. We see your review here and on Yelp and have brought your situation to the attention of our customer experience manager, Steve Sichterman. Steve would like to speak with you and work to correct your service issues once and for all. If you would like to reach out to Steve, you can email him at SSichterman@mbplano.com or call him directly at 214-547-2946. If you prefer a call back, you can reply privately with your email and phone number and I will have Steve follow up. Again, our most sincere apologies, and we ensure we will get to the bottom of this.

pks
12/29/2014

"Service excellence"

Trustworthy service that leaves no questions unanswered. Had my brand new e350 in for some electrical repair work, and door had small dent on it, which wasn't on the car when turned in for service. Service manager immediately acknowledged it upon verifying with service advisor, and kept my car, got it repaired to the point where I could not locate the dent.

Nathan Myers

January 05, 2015

PKS, thank you for bringing your E350 in! We are glad your dent was successfully removed! We look forward to serving you again soon! Thanks for your business!

SShores
12/23/2014

"Great Service and first rate Treatment !!!!"

My service Rep is Randy Walding he is always a good listener and gives the best advice as far as the service of my car. He goes the extra mile to make sure my automobile is in tip top shape. The only problem i have is with the washing of the automobile. The service people put there feet on the bottom of the door and they leave the inside of the car dirty. When you wash a car make sure you wipe the windows down and the outside of the car.

Randy Walding

December 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad Randy was able to take care of you! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your service total! Just our way of saying thanks!

Service & Parts Employees
Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;