Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

4464 West Plano Pkwy,
Plano, TX 75093
Mercedes-Benz of Plano Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Plano

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.

About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano Learn More

• Schedule Service Online
53 Service Center Reviews
Samdance
12/19/2014

"They are having trouble...."

I purchased my 2008 CLK 550 at MB of Plano 4 years ago. I enjoyed the buying experience and have used MB of Plano exclusively for all of my service needs. My impression of MB of Plano has changed a great deal in the past two weeks and I would like to express my concerns directly. I called last week to schedule the B service due on my car with Deana Lisby. She has always been excellent, and I was very disappointed when I was told she only works with Sprinter customers now. Even more disappointing was the fact the person I spoke with had no plan or recommendation for another advisor. Deana has been instrumental in making the service experience at MB of Plano exemplary in every way and was not impressed with the lack of plan regarding my account. Fortunately, somehow, my new advisor is Mitzi Cranshaw, who seems to be very good and is the advisor for a good friend of mine. I am scheduled to bring the car in on 12/23/14 for the B service. I went in today and purchased a new high mounted stop light (p/n 209-820-10-56) for my car and was told the part was $196.99. It sounded high and I said so; I was told by the very polite parts salesman that “we have overhead that online dealers don’t have.” I paid because I need the part to get my car through inspection which is due this month. I just found the part online at 2 different Mercedes Benz dealers with a MSRP of $164 and their online price was $131.20. I would have been fine with paying MSRP just because I have had good experiences at MB of Plano. The markup of $32.99 over MSRP is ridiculous. The fact that I could have purchased the part for online for $65 less is just insulting. I am now having great difficulty trusting that I am not being taken advantage of when I do business with MB Plano. My next step will be calling around to find out what other dealers and some of the highly rated independent shops are charging for the B service. I am certain the independents will be less expensive, and interested to see what the other dealers charge. I understand and am fine with paying a reasonable surcharge for the dealer experience, but there is a point at which the dealer becomes a poor investment and I feel MB of Plano may be getting there. I did send this email yesterday directly to the GM, Kim Patterson, only to have it rejected. I called the dealer to check his email address, and it was correct. I sent it again, and it was rejected. After it was rejected the second time from the GM, I sent the email to the service manager, Kelly Harper, and the parts manager, Roy Ridley, as I could not get it to the GM and have not received a reply. So, they have IT problems as well. Hopefully they will get this worked out. Follow up: Received a call from the service manager, Kelly Harper, today! Things went very well and I feel that they are very focused on improving the issues raised in my review. I will continue to use MB of Plano.

Deana Lisby

Jenngoin
12/09/2014

"Great service! "

Was a great dealership to work with. Daniel was great and really worked with me on the price of the repairs. Would not go anywhere else!

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so glad Daniel was able to handle your requests! Stop back and see us soon and enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! See you soon!

simonsays79
11/26/2014

"Excellent!"

My service rep Randy is always polite and helpful! Love working with him every visit! Appreciate the extra mile he puts into every pick up and drop off! Keep up the good work!

Randy

December 01, 2014

Thank you for the kind endorsement. We will make sure Randy and management sees your review! Next time you stop in mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your next service! Thanks again!

holleyholleman
11/24/2014

"I could not ask for more."

I will recommend MBPlano over any other dealership, period. Because of employees Marc Henley and Robert Vasquez my 21-year old almost 260,000 miles Mercedes is still operational. And, only because of Marc and Robert! When I am having my registered Classic vehicle repaired I make numerous telephone calls to Marc and Robert. They never fail to respond to my numerous questions, ever. Robert is the Guardian of its Parts and Marc is the Guardian of Completion. Marc and Robert are perfect Team Players who are totally devoted and loyal to MBPlano in conjunction with making its customers happy. It is because of the honesty and integrity of these Gentlemen is exactly why I retain my business with MBPlano after leaving Park Place 10 or so years ago. I love this dealership and believe it to be in the best interest of the "Red Baron" (my Mercedes). I could not ask for more.

There would be a Gentleman of equal importance who painted and replaced the molding on my vehicle.

December 01, 2014

Holley, thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that Marc and Robert have been able to take care of you! As a long-time customer, please enjoy 10% off your next service by mentioning DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again for your continued patronage!

normaschwarz
11/17/2014

"Another good experience"

This is my second Mercedes C Class and am fortunate to have had Bonnie Beck to "watch over" both of them. Recently, when it was time for the B1 check up, I had been in and out of the hospital so was trying to find a good time to work it in. Her cooperation and the others in that department, was superior and the service was equally good. Although I feel as though Bonnie is now a friend, I know also from experience that she is a capable, competent "watchdog" for me (my car) and I would trust and recommend her with no exceptions.

Bonnie Beck

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We will make sure Bonnie and management sees your review! Stop in and see us again soon to enjoy 10% off your service total! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! Thanks again!

rneel01
11/13/2014

"HURRY UP AND WAIT"

Would prefer to give zero stars, but that was not an option. Service is ridiculous here, so just avoid taking your car to Ewing Autohaus/Mercedes Benz of Plano. Called Monday about bringing my car in before warranty expires in a week - check engine light was on. Told to bring it in so it could be addressed first thing Tuesday. On Tuesday, was told needed a little maintenance, and would check codes for warranty issues. Said I did not need rental car today. Called end of day Tuesday, no progress. Was told for the first time that they were super busy. Called Wednesday and still no progress. Said I needed my car or a rental car if it was going to take this long just to get a diagnosis. Was told no rentals available. Thursday, and still no diagnosis - just cleared codes and have been driving car around to reproduce problem. Ask for service manager who informed me they have "put some miles" on my car. WTH does that mean? He really had a lackadaisical attitude towards my plight. Three days, no rental car, no diagnosis, and no maintenance done, and now there are extra miles on my car? If I had more time and warranty was not expiring on Sunday, I would tell them to pack sand and take my car elsewhere. Bottom line, this is shoddy in terms of customer service, as well as actual service - my expectations versus their delivery of service (or lack thereof.) I have spent probably $10,000.00 over the years at this shop on this car for service and body work, and this is how they treat a return customer? Run, don't walk, or better yet...DRIVE AWAY!

service mgr

AndrewCampbell89
11/03/2014

"Problem solved"

Came in for a recall on my taillights. Was also informed of a solenoid sensor that needed to be replaced, so they did both of those at no cost. However, when I left the dealership my check engine light came on within 12 hours of leaving. As you can imagine I was not very happy. So I took my car back, was given a loaner for free while they checked on the problems. They were all fixed for free, and even filled my tank and detailed my car for the trouble. Never should have had any problems in the first place, but they did go above and beyond to make it right. 4/5 stars overall. Would recommend.

Brian

November 10, 2014

Andrew, we are sorry to hear your light came on after service, but glad to hear it was taken care of! Thanks for taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving you again. Mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your next service! This is just our way of saying thanks!

Kingzou4u
10/17/2014

"Great Customer Service experience"

Marc Henley my Advisor is a great guy I have been dealing with him for the last six years he is very professional he is always friendly and he is always let me feel that I am very important he explained the issue in professional and detailed way and he gave me his recommendation, he provided me with a loner car and he called me when my car is ready and he finished the issue within the time frame he told me, Nathan the Service Manager is very professional young guy he is always friendly and let me feel I am very important, I would to recommend my family and friends to take their cars to Metcedes Plano parkway dealer , Zouheir and Suzan Maarouf

Marc Henley my advisor and Nathan the Service Manager

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are enthralled that Marc has consistently been able to handle your service request. Next time you stop in for service, mention DealerRater to the service cashier for 10% off your service total! This is just our way of saying thanks! We look forward to serving you again soon!

rome191
9/29/2014

"MB of Plano Has a Long Way of Improvement"

This is an update to my previously posted review. I received a reply to my post from a dealership General Manager Mr. Kim Patterson. My vehicle is still in the service department for over 4 weeks. MB of Plano's team still don't know what is wrong with it. During this time they replaced a bunch of parts, but none of them made any effect on the problem. Another interesting detail, every other time they ordered a part, it was wrong or incomplete. So they had to order again, which resulted in additional delays. Only personal involvement of Service Manager Robert Manning started to move things into right direction. Robert is new to the dealership and he is really trying to make a difference there. I hope he will succeed and wish him best of luck in his long journey.

Numerous employees.

Carol.koch
9/28/2014

"Great scheduled maintenance experience!"

Thanks Bonnie for making my scheduled maintenance experience so wonderful!! You are certainly an asset to MB of Plano! I recommend the dealership and YOU to all of my friends. Thanks again!

Bonnie Beck

September 29, 2014

Carol, thank you for taking the time to review Mercedes-Benz of Plano! We will make sure management sees this review! We are so thankful you had a pleasant experience! Stop back by and see us to enjoy 10% off your next service! Just mention DealerRater to the service cashier! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Service & Parts Employees
Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.