Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

4464 West Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093

33 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

About Mercedes-Benz of Plano - Service Center

Fall is the perfect season to create new traditions with your family. It's also a great time to start a new one of your own by coming into Mercedes-Benz of Plano for an unmatched level of service. Our expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians can help ensure your vehicle is as safe as it can be, no matter what your service needs are.
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an..."

Truth7860
10/22/2013 11:18:20 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
I wont give his name because he was not the problem.

2.3

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Terrible Service! If you are financially successful an want to purchase a car, stay away from Mercedes. I bought a new 2014 ML350 and started having issues by the 2nd week. Then i call and ask specifically for a mercedes loaner which they said "absolutely, dont worry its taken care of" and I get to the dealership and they walk me over to Enterprise rent a car. Ridiculous! They said they only have 5 loaner vehicles. This is unacceptable for a high end car dealership. Maybe its a sign that Mercedes is no longer high end. BMW had much better customer service and always had a loaner for me. I would avoid this dealership at all costs. They know how to make Mercedes feel like a Cheap Used Car dealership. I wont be Leasing another Mercedes for my Business ever again. They sucked 10 years ago and continue to do so. Thats what I get for giving them another chance after 10 whole years!

Twitter
"Was charged 900 Dollars for a reconditioned alternator...."

a0906078
10/22/2012 12:44:48 PM

2.2

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Was charged 900 Dollars for a reconditioned alternator. I'd like to know what makes a Mercedes Alternator different than any other alternator to make it cost 4 - 5 times as much as a normal Bosch unit.

The techs had left one of the fuel pump sensor cables unplugged so I had no fueld gauge readings.

They broke on of the CD's I had left in my glove compartment. I found it on the floor, broken in half.

The only positive experience was with the hire-car department. They were pleasant, helpful and genuinely responsive. The only positive experience I had with Mercedes of Plano.

Twitter
"had pretty major reparis done on 2002 CLK500. Jon was..."

DavidO44
4/26/2012 12:57:19 PM

Jon Schroeder

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

had pretty major reparis done on 2002 CLK500. Jon was great to work with, very informative, and in general everyone I delt with from porters to the loan car folks were great.

Twitter
"Very good service; done quickly and right. Price is not..."

Jack Marr
4/25/2012 9:35:27 PM

Randy Walding

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Very good service; done quickly and right. Price is not cheap, but it is, after all, a Mercedes house, not a Honda! Priced about the same as other MB stores for similar work.

Quite easy to make an appointment for service. Overall quite pleased.

Twitter
"Seems like every time I take my car in for service,..."

michellescorner
4/21/2012 5:53:18 PM

Robert

2.2

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Seems like every time I take my car in for service, there's always something new that is no longer offered. One of the last few times I went in and they no longer offer the interior cleaning when you drop off your car for service, only exterior. Now, they no longer offer a loaner car when completing an "A Service". Also, they failed to mention this when calling in to make the appointment since it's been standard all along. Called later that day to speak with one of the managers to find some resolution/explanation but now the scheduler said he would be able to make an exception, upon approval of management. Fine, no problem, right? Wrong. When I arrived (the second time) my service adviser said he had to get the loner car approved. Why did he even feel the need to mention this, especially since he knew the negative reaction he received the first time he expressed that a loaner car would not be available for an "A Service".

It's great that the dealership is under new management, however instead of constantly taking the "perks" away, why not give one or two back??? It's the little things that can make a big difference.

For the past few service fails, I'll be looking elsewhere for future car purchases. After all, every car manufacturer has a dealerships on that same street.

Twitter
"I called two Mercedes Benz dealers for service, and this..."

SalEva
4/13/2012 12:05:46 PM

Larry ReegLarry Reeg

4.2

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

I called two Mercedes Benz dealers for service, and this one the one in Plano was very friendly and gave me all the information I need it. I would definitely recommend this dealer compared to the other. Thank you very much for your customer service.

Twitter
"Mitiz Cranshaw is the kind of service advisor one dreams..."

Katharinelee
4/6/2012 8:03:59 PM

Mitzi Cranshaw

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Mitiz Cranshaw is the kind of service advisor one dreams of. She's a blanket of southern hospitality from the moment you drop off your car. You AND your car feel cared for by the time you pick up your healthy car. She's a gem. I'm grateful and comforted by her presence in an experience that can at times be as painful as going to the dentist. :o)

Twitter
"The experience I have had with this dealership has been..."

Tbledsoe
3/24/2012 5:40:01 PM

Deanna

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

The experience I have had with this dealership has been awesome. I drive to their location and pass others just because of their excellent service.

Twitter
"I purchased a new vehicle from the dealer in 2008. The..."

rmc1900
12/29/2011 12:46:01 PM

Darrel

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

I purchased a new vehicle from the dealer in 2008. The service was excellent during the buying process. I moved out of the area and had my vehicle serviced at another MB dealership until I returned to Dallas this year, just in time for a hail storm. I took the vehicle to this dealership to repair the hail damage. I dropped off the vehicle to what seem like a black hole. Darrel, the only person I was allowed to work with, failed to communicate with me through the process. I was given multiple dates of when I could expect my vehicle to be returned. Each delivery date was not kept, which would have not been a major problem, except that the Darrel failed to call to let me know that the deadline would not be met. When I called, I was treated like a beggar asking for a hand-out. Everyone was blamed for the delays, from my insurance company to the detail person. After almost 4 weeks, my vehicle was returned. Shortly, after the return of my vehicle Dallas had a light rain and the passenger side began to leak water. I called Darrel and left him a message indicating that the I noticed a small leak during the storm. Darrel fail to return my call. I had to leave for business that same week and left the car at the airport. When I returned, I found the passenger side flooded. During a much heavier storm(s), the small leak became a waterfall. Once again, I called Darrel, no response. It was a Friday. I was told by customer service that there was nothing that they could do until Monday.

I dropped the vehicle Monday morning. A few days later Darrel called to let me know that they had removed the seats and the rugs to ensure that all of the moisture has been removed. This was a flat lie. After I picked up the vehicle, I noticed a lingering moldy smell, especially after the vehicle had been closed for a day or so. After examining the rugs and seats closely, it was clear than neither had been removed from the vehicle. Instead, they were shampooed and probably steam clean. I now have a vehicle that smells like mold mixed with deodorant. I called Darrel to let him know. As of today, he has not called back. I intend to take the vehicle back, but given the quality of the service I received, I am waiting until after the holidays. I do not want to be aggravated over the holidays.

I recently had a problem with the vehicle and took it to Park Place. The service provided was incredible.

Would I recommend this dealership? No. They worked hard at making a sale, but lost a customer by failing to follow through.

Twitter
"Great dealership. Very courteous, friendly, helpful, and..."

joyce jacob
9/7/2011 11:00:53 AM

Sal

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Plano:

Great dealership. Very courteous, friendly, helpful, and above all Customer Service Rep (Sal) can't be beat. Thank you once again Ewing for a job well done.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>