Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Pompano Info

"Complete satisfaction!"

From the moment I first spoke with my sales associate, Chip Snyder, to signing on the dotted line it was a great experience. No high pressure sales, no game playing, just an overall enjoyable experience and I would definitely come back again. Purchasing a car can be very stressful and frustrating but Chip took all that away and made it a pleasure to do business. I highly recommend Chip and this dealership

"Easy Transaction"

Chip was my sales rep and he was extremely responsive. I filled out an inquiry online and responded within minutes. I met him the next day and he had the truck detailed and pulled right out front for me. The price was already fair, as Auto Nation sells at market value. Chip was able to work out a nice deal for me. I would recommend this dealership and if you go there, ask for Chip.

"Never more."

I went to MB Pompano with the intention of leasing a CLA250. I've never been that into MBs. Prefer BMWs. However, since I was told at work that they had a special deal for expatriates (had just arrived to US), I decided to give it a try. I sent them all my documents to have a lease approved. They never answered to me. I sent them an email follow up and they answered they were getting back to me the following day.... It's been three weeks not, no answer from them. I bought a Lexus! Customer service benchmark for all dealers... And I could not be more happy with my decision.

"Keith Donohue was very professional and very patient. I..."

Keith Donohue was very professional and very patient. I never felt pressured which makes buying a car a lot easier. When my lease is up I will defiantly lease my next car from Keith. A good salesman says a lot.

Keith Donohue

"I had the pleasure of buying a vehicle from this..."

I had the pleasure of buying a vehicle from this dealership. I was looking for a car for my daughter that was reliable and within my budget. Terry Sader was my salesman. He was so polite, professional, and exact. There was no pressure and no money games that you would usually find at other dealerships. I highly recommend him as a person to contact if you are looking to buy a car. My experience was awesome and we drove away with the car of my daughter's dreams.

Terry Sader, Salesman, Marlene Schloss, Curtis Early

"Keith Donohue was wonderful. He made the experience..."

Keith Donohue was wonderful. He made the experience extremely easy and provided OUTSTANDING SERVICE ! I would definitely recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

Keith Donohue

"This dealership and Abe P. made the return of our old..."

This dealership and Abe P. made the return of our old Lease very painless and the transition into our new Mercedes quite effortless on our part. He provided all the details of the car, explained the process to a "T" and always responded to our inquiries in a timely fashion. In Abe's absence or if he may had been unavailable, someone always stepped up and assisted us until he was able to return our call. Thank you to Abe and everyone who chose to involve themselves in the Lease of our new car.

Abe Pourghassem

"We went to this salesman because we were considering a..."

We went to this salesman because we were considering a newer car to replace our 2008 vehicle with 100,000 miles. We did not anticipate making a purchase on the day we went to the dealership. Abe has taken care of us before and is always the perfect gentleman. He pointed us toward a model that was within our price goal and the condition of the car was wonderful He pointed out all of the benefits of this car and we purchased the car on the spot. Love my new wheels

Abe Pourghassem

"David Rubano was great, he helped me to get the car I..."

David Rubano was great, he helped me to get the car I wanted for the best deal. I am very happy with my choice and appreciative that he was there to help me. Thank you David very much for your help!!

David Rubano

"I recently purchased my 2010 S550 leased car. The..."

I recently purchased my 2010 S550 leased car. The experience was great! The Sales manager, Chip Snyder, helped clear up a purchase option pricing issue which saved me over $500! In addition he provided excellent and invaluable advice on maintenance and other car service options. He and the rest of the Pompano team are first class. I originally leased the car from the Fort Lauderdale Mercedes store which was a very unpleasant experience. Thankfully I stopped by the Pompano dealership for service a few years ago and have only had positive experiences. I enthusiastically recommend the Mercedes-Benz of Pompano dealership!

Chip Synder