Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Mercedes-Benz of Pompano
Call
Mercedes-Benz of Pompano Info

"Never more."

I went to MB Pompano with the intention of leasing a CLA250. I've never been that into MBs. Prefer BMWs. However, since I was told at work that they had a special deal for expatriates (had just arrived to US), I decided to give it a try. I sent them all my documents to have a lease approved. They never answered to me. I sent them an email follow up and they answered they were getting back to me the following day.... It's been three weeks not, no answer from them. I bought a Lexus! Customer service benchmark for all dealers... And I could not be more happy with my decision.

"Keith Donohue was very professional and very patient. I..."

Keith Donohue was very professional and very patient. I never felt pressured which makes buying a car a lot easier. When my lease is up I will defiantly lease my next car from Keith. A good salesman says a lot.

Keith Donohue

"I had the pleasure of buying a vehicle from this..."

I had the pleasure of buying a vehicle from this dealership. I was looking for a car for my daughter that was reliable and within my budget. Terry Sader was my salesman. He was so polite, professional, and exact. There was no pressure and no money games that you would usually find at other dealerships. I highly recommend him as a person to contact if you are looking to buy a car. My experience was awesome and we drove away with the car of my daughter's dreams.

Terry Sader, Salesman, Marlene Schloss, Curtis Early

"Keith Donohue was wonderful. He made the experience..."

Keith Donohue was wonderful. He made the experience extremely easy and provided OUTSTANDING SERVICE ! I would definitely recommend him to anyone interested in buying a car.

Keith Donohue

"This dealership and Abe P. made the return of our old..."

This dealership and Abe P. made the return of our old Lease very painless and the transition into our new Mercedes quite effortless on our part. He provided all the details of the car, explained the process to a "T" and always responded to our inquiries in a timely fashion. In Abe's absence or if he may had been unavailable, someone always stepped up and assisted us until he was able to return our call. Thank you to Abe and everyone who chose to involve themselves in the Lease of our new car.

Abe Pourghassem

"We went to this salesman because we were considering a..."

We went to this salesman because we were considering a newer car to replace our 2008 vehicle with 100,000 miles. We did not anticipate making a purchase on the day we went to the dealership. Abe has taken care of us before and is always the perfect gentleman. He pointed us toward a model that was within our price goal and the condition of the car was wonderful He pointed out all of the benefits of this car and we purchased the car on the spot. Love my new wheels

Abe Pourghassem

"David Rubano was great, he helped me to get the car I..."

David Rubano was great, he helped me to get the car I wanted for the best deal. I am very happy with my choice and appreciative that he was there to help me. Thank you David very much for your help!!

David Rubano

"I recently purchased my 2010 S550 leased car. The..."

I recently purchased my 2010 S550 leased car. The experience was great! The Sales manager, Chip Snyder, helped clear up a purchase option pricing issue which saved me over $500! In addition he provided excellent and invaluable advice on maintenance and other car service options. He and the rest of the Pompano team are first class. I originally leased the car from the Fort Lauderdale Mercedes store which was a very unpleasant experience. Thankfully I stopped by the Pompano dealership for service a few years ago and have only had positive experiences. I enthusiastically recommend the Mercedes-Benz of Pompano dealership!

Chip Synder

"Deception! I went in to see the vehicle after confirming..."

Deception! I went in to see the vehicle after confirming that it was still available, but when I arrived I was told a salesman accidentally took the keys home. I was told the vehicle would be driven to my house later in the week for a test drive, but that never happened due to a variety of excuses. Neither the salesman nor the Internet sales rep were very responsive after my visit even though they were very quick to reply to my inquiries beforehand. At the end of the week, I finally got a sales manager to admit that the vehicle had been sold a few days earlier. For some reason they wanted to keep me on the hook for a week instead of informing me that the vehicle wasn't available. Perhaps I was their fallback option in case the other deal fell through. In the end they tried to sell me a similar vehicle that was a year older, $4000 more, and in a color that I was not interested in. Wow! I didn't expect the cliched old school "Used Car Salesman" schtick at a Mercedes dealership. I had much better luck at the nearby Infiniti dealership in Coconut Creek.

Lester

"David was very easy to work with. Very knowledgable,..."

David was very easy to work with. Very knowledgable, easygoing, and kept his word. Will hopefully be back for a MB in the future. Excellent dealership.

David Rubano