Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
Mercedes-Benz of Pompano Info

BobbyD
4/17/2015

"Jeff Jerome Goes Above and Beyond!"

The professionalism of all departments I have interacted with at this dealership have been the most professional I have dealt with anywhere in the US. After a few years of buying parts and having service preformed (and establishing good working relationships which has been easy due to professionalism and courtesy) I recently decided to move to a larger vehicle after a casual conversation with Jeff J. Mr. Jerome is an articulate professional who goes above and beyond to understand and satisfy customer wants and needs. He is an honest and direct buyers' advocate who follows up on every detail. His follow up does not end with the sale. I am a tough customer who has been very pleased with my experiences with parts and service to date, and now, with my buying experience.

Jeff Jerome, Kevin Desko, Jeffery Hons

Rick
3/08/2015

"Purchase a GL450"

This was my most efficient auto buying experience ever. Professionalism from start to finish and all of my needs were met. Thank you very much Chip!

Budmoo
2/28/2015

"Chip Snyder is an AutoNation God!"

The level of professionalism displayed by all levels of the organization left us speechless. Transparency throughout the entire process and THEE BEST PRICE IN ALL OF SOUTH FLORIDA! Don't waste your time anywhere else, if you want to be made to feel like you matter, this should be your first and last stop! Bravo....(Insert golfer clap here)....P.S. - my 2015 E400 coupe is Choice!

Laura
2/27/2015

"Purchased 2013 C250"

This dealership was more welcoming than any other I had visited, and salesman Keith D listened to my car needs, patiently showed me all inventory, and was very professional. The purchase was painless, and I felt they negotiated fairly. I always have a lot of questions my first month of ownership (haven't driven Mercedes since the 80's and didn't remember the sounds and quirks), and Keith consistently responds as if it is a pleasure and never as if it is an intrusion. I recommend you go directly here for your car purchase--I know I will go back for the next car.

Keith Donohue

toothdoc1
2/24/2015

"QUICK, EASY, EFFIECIENT AND FRIENDLY"

Lease end was a breeze and getting into a new lease was even easier. In less than 3 hours, I looked at, sat in, discussed and test drove several models that were in my budget. The sale itself and paperwork were extremely easy and efficient with no pressure whatsoever. I highly recommend this dealership and salesman!

DaMilvo
2/19/2015

"Chip at Your Shoulder"

Chip Snyder oversees the online sales connections for MB of Pompano and I worked with him last week to grab a used, low-mileage Audi allroad Prestige Plus, which is a rare car to find and even rarer at a decent price. Chip and Billy, the manager there, offered me the car for an extended test drive and two days later I brought it back convinced it was as good as it seemed. Normally this is when things get sticky and tricky. Trade-in valuations, credit lines, paperwork, titling and registration. Not this time. A bit more on the trade-in, ridiculously smooth financing, and only a small wait (by car buying standards) for all the red tape to be dealt with and off I drove with a gorgeous (almost) new car with more bells and whistles than I could have hoped for. Fair, fast, and no hassle.

La'Trina
1/18/2015

"La'Trina "Excellent"!"

I bought a 2012 and a 2014 they treated me like the queen that I'am! There was no pressure and David Minnich is very patient he sold me both of my cars. I love my salesmen!

David Minnich

melaniebatdorf
12/09/2014

"5 Stars!!!"

This was my first time purchasing a Mercedes and the experience and customer service could not have been any more perfect. Thank you Chip for everything! Enjoying my new ride oh so much!

Yahaira Santana
12/06/2014

"Excellent "

The services that I receive was excellent and the price too, I was no looking for a vehicle but when I sow this cars I was in love with them and Michael Rivera he was very nice.

Michael Rivera

wendy.frey.921
11/16/2014

"Complete satisfaction!"

From the moment I first spoke with my sales associate, Chip Snyder, to signing on the dotted line it was a great experience. No high pressure sales, no game playing, just an overall enjoyable experience and I would definitely come back again. Purchasing a car can be very stressful and frustrating but Chip took all that away and made it a pleasure to do business. I highly recommend Chip and this dealership