Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
Mercedes-Benz of Pompano Info

Thaddeus
5/16/2016

"Smooth transaction with total honesty!"

I purchased a 2015 E 550 Cabriolet from Jeff Jerome at MB of Pompano.......sight unseen. Jeff acted as my eyes and ears and did not let me down. He represented the car exactly as it was and was patient with all of my questions. I would highly recommend Jeff and MB of Pompano.

Jeff Jerome

Jasminec
4/23/2016

"Best customer service ever!"

There are so many reasons I would recommend this dealer! I sent in an inquiry and they were great about contacting me right away! When I arrived there was a gentlemen at the door that was so polite, and pointed me in the right direction to find Chip. Chip was the best to work with to get my new car! He was very friendly, and patient while we test drove a few different cars. At first they did not have the model in the color, and options that I wanted so I left, but I was so happy when they called me back to tell me they found the perfect one for me (and fast!) When I came back that same day the gentlemen that had greeted me earlier said "Your back again, good to see you here" which was nice to see that he remembered me! This is a great reflection of the way this dealer is run that everyone is so customer service oriented. Chip got me the car I wanted and worked so hard to make sure I was able to get the car of my dreams! He kept communicating with me through the whole process, and made it a much more relaxed situation (since buying a car can be stressful). I can not express how grateful I am for my experience! I will recommending everyone to go to this dealership and work with Chip and will continue to go back and work with him myself in the future.

Chip

James S.
2/20/2016

"SEE JEFF! Best sales associate I've ever worked with"

What a pleasant car buying experience. I just want to take a minute to give Jeff Jerome some much deserved recognition- Jeff is hands down the best sales associate I've ever worked with while purchasing a vehicle. He was professional, friendly and warm from start to finish. None of the stereotypical car salesman BS with him, we never felt pressured or uncomfortable and he never got irritated or impatient with us (like a lot of other car buying experiences I've had). If you're in the market for a new Mercedes, or even a used vehicle they have in their inventory, do yourself a favor: SEE JEFF!!!! He's awesome. And Mercedes Benz pompano in general also made the experience great. Happy and satisfied!

Jeff Jerome

Mary-Beth Elliott Williams
12/22/2015

"Pompano Mercedes is the Dealer for me!!!!"

I just purchased a Certified preowned Mercedes-Benz. I really wasn't sure what make of car I wanted. This dealership was amazing!!! No pressure, friendly, professional. I had a lot of questions and they knew all of the answers and were extremely patient. I knew, without a doubt that I had come to the right place!!! They have a huge selection of vehicles. A great team of people! I truly felt like part of the family. A team came out and showed me how to operate everything in the car! The car is solid, runs great, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I'm a lifer!!!!! Thank you Abe and Jimmy from Mercedes -Benz of Pompano Beach!!!! Mary-Beth Elliott Williams Totally satisfied customer

Abe Pourghassen, Jimmy Mullin

Nachos2015
12/20/2015

"Execellent salesmanship"

Phillip Moodie & Richard Barri are the "ultimate" sales professionals". They are sincere in establishing great sales & customer service in order to build future sales relationships.I highly recommend this sales team & dealership.

Phillip Moody & Richard Barri

Matt.S
12/10/2015

"Amazing Experince "

This is by far the best place to buy your vehicles from! I just bought a C-class from Vincenzo Pintone and I must say he was phenomenal to work with. I have purchased plenty of cars before new, pre-owned, private party and from retail dealerships. I must say this time around was hands down the most enjoyable and easy going process. I was also assisted by the Finance manager Craig Santa Maria and Anthony Passariello and they were incredible! Jim Mullen the pre-own manager also made sure I was taken care of. When purchasing a vehicle at this dealership I feel as if I am buying more than a car, but into a family, I strongly recommend when visiting to ask for the sales rep Vincenzo Pintone!

Vincenzo Pintone

Bbml550
8/26/2015

"Excellent "

Great dealership. Buying process was incredibly easy. In and out in 30 mins. Great price with excellent service. Car was in exceptional condition. Icing on the cake was the salesperson surprised my wife with a new mercedes hat.

Mark sawyer

1scottkuntz
8/24/2015

"excellent service by true professionals!!"

The Team was very knowledgable and went out of their way to help us put it all together!! I would strongly recommend dealing with this Company.

Bob Abramson & David Einhorn

Bruce123
7/31/2015

"Purchase of new SL 550"

Was handled by Mark Sawyer great salesman and gave me best price possible was a totally great experience the entire purchase took less than two hours and I drove out of the showroom with a brand new 2015 sl550

Mark sawyer and Phil Rosen

Mags43
6/23/2015

"Worse dealer ever"

April 25 ,2015 my husband purchased a used BMW 750 LI from this dealer. The sales person was very helpful until we signed the papers. Since we live in Michiagan we decided to leave the car in Florida for a month and have a relative drive it just to make sure there is nothing major wrong with it since there was a 30 day bumper to bumper warranty on the car. Oh ,, And there was. The dealer tried to hide the problems so my husband took it to a BMW dealer near by and got close to $7000.00 estimate on it. At first they tried to cover that up and finding excuses but when my husband got a bit loud they agreed to fix it It took them more then 3 weeks to get it done and when we took it home there's still problems with it. We have called every one there any manager we could get and left messages but no returned call from anyone. Not even the general manger John. I have seen a low class dealer but this one tops it... Once they took your money they want nothing to do with you We had to go back to Florida twice to pickup our car which cost us a ton of extra money .Run from this dealer as far as you can If the general manager is unprofessional don't expect any better treatment from the rest of the dealer. They don't deserve any stars!!!

Chip Snyder