Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner Info

SureshGummalla
12/19/2012

"I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday...."

I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday. Ayman Elasady made this happen, I have got it for real good low price. I told him my budget limit also I have requested a used car quote from same dealership (just in case if my number is not met, I want to go to used). But Ayman made everything happened. I strongly recommend Tyson's Corner Benz. Coming to the Vehicle, interior is excellent with beige/choc almond carpet and this SUV comes with ECO option which shuts off engine completely at signals which saves fuel. It gives 21mpg both city/hwy which is best you can get in SUV. Look wise, GLK stands on top compared to any other SUV. It's AWD and V6 engine with 7speed automatic transmission makes your ride thrilling.

Ayman Elasady, Ayman Elasady

steve.lucid.3
12/11/2012

"Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for..."

Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for a car? They couldn't care less. Absolutely not recommended. And Mercedes-Benz corporate is just as bad. Do yourself a favor and get a Bentley or BMW. But stay away from Mercedes-Benz and this dealership in particular.

Several

tlbarrett
12/02/2012

"I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him..."

I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him to do so!! Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, has now helped me on two occasions, seamlessly helping me from one gorgeous car to another at incredible prices. Ayman is an authentic family guy who is dedicated to helping his customers drive off in style at the best price possible. He builds relationships rather than just closing deals. I recommend him unequivocally. He'll even sync your iphone to the car without you asking for help!

fosteal
11/30/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager provided the most..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager provided the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time up front to interview me to get an in-depth understanding of my preferences, asking detailed questions throughout. As a result, rather than showing me a large number of vehicles that did not meet my needs, he zeroed in on the right vehicle for me right from the start. In addition, Ayman and Tysons Corner Mercedes Benz actually crafted a lease that was below what I expected to pay. They even lowered the lease cost when they found some addtional savings options without my having to ask first.

Ayman Elasady, Ayman Elasady

Steve Bannister
11/30/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager is the best. He is..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager is the best. He is patient, considerate, and very willing to deal with my busy schedule adn treat me like a special customer and his attention to service, detail, and willingness to get me the best possible deal is the reason I highly recommend him and why we have purchased 15 vehicles from Ayman over the last 5 years! Outstanding in every respect. I give Ayman 5 stars on every aspect of my experience.

ZaffsterDoe
11/29/2012

"Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a..."

Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a Mercedes Benz in VA, your dilemma is over. You will get the best service from MB at Tysons and specifically ask for Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. I guarantee you that your stereotype of a typical car salesman will change. Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager clearly knows a great deal about what he is doing and he is a very nice person. Very polite first and foremost and he is very honest, a straight forward person. He made my experience really smooth, no going back and forth, typical dealer BS. It was a classy experience. Just like the cars they are selling, the experience was also very nice. Remember, when you sign the contract your experience does not end, in fact, it starts.. So, you really have to start on the right foot and for that reason you give a call Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager to start your journey the right way!! Thank you Ayman.. I will let all my friends know about my experience!

Nsgnotes
11/28/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was attentive to my request, sincerly interested in helping me find the car that I wanted. He was even willing to have any car I selected shipped to the dealership. Ayman went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with the buying process and had an answer to all of my questions. Ayman has a customer for life. I will tell all of my friends and family to go to Ayman when they are ready to purchase their Mercedes Benz. Again, Ayman thanks for everything! Adrianne (Nov. 2012)

gracelemma
11/28/2012

"Ayman Elasady was outstanding. I wanted to buy a car for..."

Ayman Elasady was outstanding. I wanted to buy a car for my wife and he made my buying experience very easy. he didnt pressure me and had the car ready for me when i arrived and followed up with me after the purchase. I only buy new car and this is the first sales person who did not pressure me bring the manager over. I will be back to buy my CLS from him soon.

NJSURG
11/27/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, was wonderful! A..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, was wonderful! A really friendly and professional manager who knows his product when it comes to MB. Ayman worked patiently with us to get us the BEST BEST BEST possible deal; We GOT a better car than we wanted at a better monthly payment than we wanted. We could not be happier...I certainly will buy my next car from him and his dealership when we shop at MB Tyson's, DON'T HESITATE TO call and set up an appointment with Ayman -- he will not let you down

BarryC
11/26/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding job. He was enormously responsive, worked hard to put together a deal that felt good to me and to him, and ensured that we had a great positive experience. It's hard to see how car buying could be made any easier or better. I'd recommend Ayman to anyone that needs a Mercedes.