Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner Info

ChristopherM77
7/12/2013

"We dealt with Mike S. In pre-owned (apparently there are..."

We dealt with Mike S. In pre-owned (apparently there are 2 Mike S.'s there) He was very helpful on the phone which lead us to drive down from MD for a car listed on cars.com. he personally went and checked the vehicle to answer our question. We set a time and spent most of the day there. He did not pressure us to buy the vehicle and was very honest with us. if he did not know the details he did his best to find it. Since it was an off-brand he could not answer every question right away. We did buy the vehicle from him, the process took awhile as my wife is a tough negotiator. They did accept our trade offer and met her quality standards. Mike even went out of his way to take the vehicle to MD and get the state inspection for us. So far we have been very pleased with the vehicle (it hasn't been a whole day yet) and we are very impressed with the professionalism and lack of pressure from the sales group. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone if you see the car you want online or looking for a Benz. The facilities were clean and everyone there seemed professional. Don't mind the construction project going on across the street as the people made you feel comfortable throughout the dealership. If I see another car in the future on their lot, I will go there first and buy from Mike S. again.

Mike S. Pre-owned

gundasridhar
7/08/2013

"This was my first Mercedez Benz purchase and I would like..."

This was my first Mercedez Benz purchase and I would like to thank you Ayman for your professionalism, your patience . I recommend visiting Ayman if you are in the market for a new or used Mercedes. . Thank you, Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner. Thank you so much Ayman.

Tyman
5/24/2013

"We can't say enough about the positive experience we..."

We can't say enough about the positive experience we had purchasing our first Mercedes from Ayman Elasady!!! He was friendly, courteous, knowledgable, and gave us a fantastic deal! It was the best car buying experience we've ever had in over 30 years! We would recommend Mercedes Benz of Tysons Corner to anyone as a result of Mr. Elasady's customer service and professionalism!

Cmeister23
5/22/2013

"I was researching new vehicles for about a month and..."

I was researching new vehicles for about a month and looking at a wide range of vehicles. I was still undecided until I walked in and talked with Ayman Elasady. I had already visited lots of dealerships and dealt with lots of salespeople and Ayman was several notches above the rest. His product knowledge was excellent and he knows how to treat people right. I had no intention of buying a vehicle last Sunday, but Ayman gave me a great deal on a new c250. He's a straight forward guy and didn't waste our time with a lot of back and forth. My wife and I really enjoyed working with him and if you are considering purchasing a Mercedes, you have to make sure you talk with Ayman Elasady. The entire sales process was smooth, expedited and a pleasant surprise.

Cindy789
5/18/2013

"I just bought a Mercedes ML 350. Great car, and Ayman..."

I just bought a Mercedes ML 350. Great car, and Ayman Elasady was knowledgable, patient, and made a deal that I was happy with. Great sales person! Highly recommend going to see him, if you are in the market for a Mercedes.

lafayette.hodge
1/22/2013

"I had a great experience working with Fez Shahid and..."

I had a great experience working with Fez Shahid and Cameron Staples on the purchase of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to purchase.

Fez Shahid
Cameron Staples

snoreen
1/01/2013

"Mr. Nam Su was not only courteous, he was knowledgeable. ..."

Mr. Nam Su was not only courteous, he was knowledgeable. He let us evaluate the car on our terms and made our transaction seamless. He even honored his commitment to having the car cleaned and detailed for us on our next visit. After our sale he continued his service level and didn't drop us after the thought of commission was gone.

Nam Su

SureshGummalla
12/19/2012

"I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday...."

I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday. Ayman Elasady made this happen, I have got it for real good low price. I told him my budget limit also I have requested a used car quote from same dealership (just in case if my number is not met, I want to go to used). But Ayman made everything happened. I strongly recommend Tyson's Corner Benz. Coming to the Vehicle, interior is excellent with beige/choc almond carpet and this SUV comes with ECO option which shuts off engine completely at signals which saves fuel. It gives 21mpg both city/hwy which is best you can get in SUV. Look wise, GLK stands on top compared to any other SUV. It's AWD and V6 engine with 7speed automatic transmission makes your ride thrilling.

steve.lucid.3
12/11/2012

"Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for..."

Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for a car? They couldn't care less. Absolutely not recommended. And Mercedes-Benz corporate is just as bad. Do yourself a favor and get a Bentley or BMW. But stay away from Mercedes-Benz and this dealership in particular.

Several

tlbarrett
12/02/2012

"I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him..."

I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him to do so!! Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, has now helped me on two occasions, seamlessly helping me from one gorgeous car to another at incredible prices. Ayman is an authentic family guy who is dedicated to helping his customers drive off in style at the best price possible. He builds relationships rather than just closing deals. I recommend him unequivocally. He'll even sync your iphone to the car without you asking for help!