Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner Info

Cindy789
5/18/2013

"I just bought a Mercedes ML 350. Great car, and Ayman..."

I just bought a Mercedes ML 350. Great car, and Ayman Elasady was knowledgable, patient, and made a deal that I was happy with. Great sales person! Highly recommend going to see him, if you are in the market for a Mercedes.

lafayette.hodge
1/22/2013

"I had a great experience working with Fez Shahid and..."

I had a great experience working with Fez Shahid and Cameron Staples on the purchase of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking to purchase.

Cameron Staples, Fez Shahid

snoreen
1/01/2013

"Mr. Nam Su was not only courteous, he was knowledgeable. ..."

Mr. Nam Su was not only courteous, he was knowledgeable. He let us evaluate the car on our terms and made our transaction seamless. He even honored his commitment to having the car cleaned and detailed for us on our next visit. After our sale he continued his service level and didn't drop us after the thought of commission was gone.

Nam Su

SureshGummalla
12/19/2012

"I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday...."

I bought new Mercedes Benz GLK 350 4Matic last Saturday. Ayman Elasady made this happen, I have got it for real good low price. I told him my budget limit also I have requested a used car quote from same dealership (just in case if my number is not met, I want to go to used). But Ayman made everything happened. I strongly recommend Tyson's Corner Benz. Coming to the Vehicle, interior is excellent with beige/choc almond carpet and this SUV comes with ECO option which shuts off engine completely at signals which saves fuel. It gives 21mpg both city/hwy which is best you can get in SUV. Look wise, GLK stands on top compared to any other SUV. It's AWD and V6 engine with 7speed automatic transmission makes your ride thrilling.

Ayman Elasady, Ayman Elasady

steve.lucid.3
12/11/2012

"Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for..."

Worst dealership ever. No customer service. $130,000 for a car? They couldn't care less. Absolutely not recommended. And Mercedes-Benz corporate is just as bad. Do yourself a favor and get a Bentley or BMW. But stay away from Mercedes-Benz and this dealership in particular.

Several

tlbarrett
12/02/2012

"I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him..."

I meant to say Ayman will help you without you asking him to do so!! Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, has now helped me on two occasions, seamlessly helping me from one gorgeous car to another at incredible prices. Ayman is an authentic family guy who is dedicated to helping his customers drive off in style at the best price possible. He builds relationships rather than just closing deals. I recommend him unequivocally. He'll even sync your iphone to the car without you asking for help!

fosteal
11/30/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager provided the most..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager provided the most pleasant car-buying experience I have had. He is extremely knowledgeable and took the time up front to interview me to get an in-depth understanding of my preferences, asking detailed questions throughout. As a result, rather than showing me a large number of vehicles that did not meet my needs, he zeroed in on the right vehicle for me right from the start. In addition, Ayman and Tysons Corner Mercedes Benz actually crafted a lease that was below what I expected to pay. They even lowered the lease cost when they found some addtional savings options without my having to ask first.

Ayman Elasady, Ayman Elasady

Steve Bannister
11/30/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager is the best. He is..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager is the best. He is patient, considerate, and very willing to deal with my busy schedule adn treat me like a special customer and his attention to service, detail, and willingness to get me the best possible deal is the reason I highly recommend him and why we have purchased 15 vehicles from Ayman over the last 5 years! Outstanding in every respect. I give Ayman 5 stars on every aspect of my experience.

ZaffsterDoe
11/29/2012

"Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a..."

Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a Mercedes Benz in VA, your dilemma is over. You will get the best service from MB at Tysons and specifically ask for Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. I guarantee you that your stereotype of a typical car salesman will change. Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager clearly knows a great deal about what he is doing and he is a very nice person. Very polite first and foremost and he is very honest, a straight forward person. He made my experience really smooth, no going back and forth, typical dealer BS. It was a classy experience. Just like the cars they are selling, the experience was also very nice. Remember, when you sign the contract your experience does not end, in fact, it starts.. So, you really have to start on the right foot and for that reason you give a call Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager to start your journey the right way!! Thank you Ayman.. I will let all my friends know about my experience!

Nsgnotes
11/28/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was attentive to my request, sincerly interested in helping me find the car that I wanted. He was even willing to have any car I selected shipped to the dealership. Ayman went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with the buying process and had an answer to all of my questions. Ayman has a customer for life. I will tell all of my friends and family to go to Ayman when they are ready to purchase their Mercedes Benz. Again, Ayman thanks for everything! Adrianne (Nov. 2012)