Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner Info

BarryC
11/26/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding job. He was enormously responsive, worked hard to put together a deal that felt good to me and to him, and ensured that we had a great positive experience. It's hard to see how car buying could be made any easier or better. I'd recommend Ayman to anyone that needs a Mercedes.

GaryATVartac
11/20/2012

"The staff in the service center is rude and unrefined.The..."

The staff in the service center is rude and unrefined.The service manager walked by and handed me my receipt without stopping and acknowledging my presence.The mechanics are jerks and tend to ask loaded questions. Two mechanics approached me after picking up my vehicle and asked me questions about my car not passing inspection. The mechanics were unapologetic and brash with their questioning. I guess you have to pay extra to be treated like a human being?

Fez Shahid

twin0318
11/18/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager was my first and..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager was my first and only contact. He worked with me every step of the way. He did not pressure me and promised to be honest and listen to what I wanted. I m happy to say that he kept his promise. I highly recommend this dealership and specifically Ayman. Report Abuse

AlanWong
11/18/2012

"Mr. Elasady, the internet sales manager, was absolutely..."

Mr. Elasady, the internet sales manager, was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a talk on the phone the night before I dropped by the dealership, and he kept his word on making a great deal; I couldn't be happier. He is a very nice guy, and very easy to work with. Mr. Elasady takes pride in his work and will make your visit to the dealer worth while. He will find the car you want for the absolute best price.

Cilifia
10/24/2012

"I bought my car last year from this dealer and the..."

I bought my car last year from this dealer and the services was excellent. The sales person was knowlegable, kind and pleasant to talk to.Hi attitude made me buy the car i bought. I would buy a car from this dealer again and again. Thanks Wisdon for making buying a new care stress free.

Wisdom Doamekpor

oztan
10/19/2012

"On October 2011, our family purchased a brand new..."

On October 2011, our family purchased a brand new beautiful Iridium Silver E350 4matic Sedan. Nam Su was our sales consultant and he was very helpful, courteous, and gracious. Nam is a true gentleman and is highly knowledgeable about all of the vehicle models. Nam's knowledge and patience helped us make our selection. Due to our excellent experience with Nam, we knew we would only go to him for our next Mercedes Benz purchase. One year later, on October of 2012, we visited Nam regarding our second purchase and he made us an offer we couldn't refuse on a fully loaded 2013 Lunar Blue GLK350 4matic. Once again, we had an excellent experience with Nam and we were totally confident that we were getting a great value with our hard earned dollars and that we had the best looking fully equipped GLK350 in the Metropolitan area from this dealership. Nam Su is highly recommended. Till next time Nam!

Nam Su

RLTuttle
10/17/2012

"I recently purchased a 2007 SLK350 from Tysons Corner..."

I recently purchased a 2007 SLK350 from Tysons Corner Mercedes and the overall experience was very refreshing. Brandon Morton was the salesperson who assisted us and he was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Brandon and this dealership based on my experience to date.

Brandon Morton

bstygar
10/14/2012

"I had a great experience purchasing my new Mercedes from..."

I had a great experience purchasing my new Mercedes from Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager at Mercedes Benz of Tysons Corner. He gave me a price that was unmatched by the other local dealers and we were able to complete our negotiation over a couple of short emails. No hidden fees, the price he quoted was the final price. Ayman had most of the paperwork prepared in advance, making the complete buying process extremely quick and easy. It was a beautiful Saturday, and I did not want to spend the day in a dealership, so hats off to Ayman and his team at MB Tysons!

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, Ayman Elasady

george silis
10/03/2012

"we recently purchased a new mercedes from Dimitri /MB of..."

we recently purchased a new mercedes from Dimitri /MB of Tysons Corner his knowledge and experience made the entire process a pleasure i highly recommend this dealer and Mr Dimitri Giannakopoulos

Dimitri Giannakopoulos

hahuja
9/30/2012

"Had a great trouble-free experience working with Ayman..."

Had a great trouble-free experience working with Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner. Ayman, was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought as well as about the other vehicles/brands in the category I was considering. He helped streamline the often protracted negotiation process by working with the price comparisons I brought to the table (other good deals that friends and family had received on the same car). Overall a very satisfying experience connecting with Ayman first over the internet and then in person at the dealership. My compliments to Ayman and MB, Tysons Corner (who have a pretty impressive inventory of cars).