Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Vienna, Virginia 22182
Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner Info

ZaffsterDoe
11/29/2012

"Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a..."

Hello everyone.. If you are thinking about buying a Mercedes Benz in VA, your dilemma is over. You will get the best service from MB at Tysons and specifically ask for Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. I guarantee you that your stereotype of a typical car salesman will change. Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager clearly knows a great deal about what he is doing and he is a very nice person. Very polite first and foremost and he is very honest, a straight forward person. He made my experience really smooth, no going back and forth, typical dealer BS. It was a classy experience. Just like the cars they are selling, the experience was also very nice. Remember, when you sign the contract your experience does not end, in fact, it starts.. So, you really have to start on the right foot and for that reason you give a call Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager to start your journey the right way!! Thank you Ayman.. I will let all my friends know about my experience!

Nsgnotes
11/28/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager. Ayman was attentive to my request, sincerly interested in helping me find the car that I wanted. He was even willing to have any car I selected shipped to the dealership. Ayman went above and beyond to ensure I was comfortable with the buying process and had an answer to all of my questions. Ayman has a customer for life. I will tell all of my friends and family to go to Ayman when they are ready to purchase their Mercedes Benz. Again, Ayman thanks for everything! Adrianne (Nov. 2012)

gracelemma
11/28/2012

"Ayman Elasady was outstanding. I wanted to buy a car for..."

Ayman Elasady was outstanding. I wanted to buy a car for my wife and he made my buying experience very easy. he didnt pressure me and had the car ready for me when i arrived and followed up with me after the purchase. I only buy new car and this is the first sales person who did not pressure me bring the manager over. I will be back to buy my CLS from him soon.

NJSURG
11/27/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, was wonderful! A..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, was wonderful! A really friendly and professional manager who knows his product when it comes to MB. Ayman worked patiently with us to get us the BEST BEST BEST possible deal; We GOT a better car than we wanted at a better monthly payment than we wanted. We could not be happier...I certainly will buy my next car from him and his dealership when we shop at MB Tyson's, DON'T HESITATE TO call and set up an appointment with Ayman -- he will not let you down

BarryC
11/26/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager, did an outstanding job. He was enormously responsive, worked hard to put together a deal that felt good to me and to him, and ensured that we had a great positive experience. It's hard to see how car buying could be made any easier or better. I'd recommend Ayman to anyone that needs a Mercedes.

GaryATVartac
11/20/2012

"The staff in the service center is rude and unrefined.The..."

The staff in the service center is rude and unrefined.The service manager walked by and handed me my receipt without stopping and acknowledging my presence.The mechanics are jerks and tend to ask loaded questions. Two mechanics approached me after picking up my vehicle and asked me questions about my car not passing inspection. The mechanics were unapologetic and brash with their questioning. I guess you have to pay extra to be treated like a human being?

Fez Shahid

twin0318
11/18/2012

"Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager was my first and..."

Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager was my first and only contact. He worked with me every step of the way. He did not pressure me and promised to be honest and listen to what I wanted. I m happy to say that he kept his promise. I highly recommend this dealership and specifically Ayman. Report Abuse

AlanWong
11/18/2012

"Mr. Elasady, the internet sales manager, was absolutely..."

Mr. Elasady, the internet sales manager, was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had a talk on the phone the night before I dropped by the dealership, and he kept his word on making a great deal; I couldn't be happier. He is a very nice guy, and very easy to work with. Mr. Elasady takes pride in his work and will make your visit to the dealer worth while. He will find the car you want for the absolute best price.

Cilifia
10/24/2012

"I bought my car last year from this dealer and the..."

I bought my car last year from this dealer and the services was excellent. The sales person was knowlegable, kind and pleasant to talk to.Hi attitude made me buy the car i bought. I would buy a car from this dealer again and again. Thanks Wisdon for making buying a new care stress free.

Wisdom Doamekpor

oztan
10/19/2012

"On October 2011, our family purchased a brand new..."

On October 2011, our family purchased a brand new beautiful Iridium Silver E350 4matic Sedan. Nam Su was our sales consultant and he was very helpful, courteous, and gracious. Nam is a true gentleman and is highly knowledgeable about all of the vehicle models. Nam's knowledge and patience helped us make our selection. Due to our excellent experience with Nam, we knew we would only go to him for our next Mercedes Benz purchase. One year later, on October of 2012, we visited Nam regarding our second purchase and he made us an offer we couldn't refuse on a fully loaded 2013 Lunar Blue GLK350 4matic. Once again, we had an excellent experience with Nam and we were totally confident that we were getting a great value with our hard earned dollars and that we had the best looking fully equipped GLK350 in the Metropolitan area from this dealership. Nam Su is highly recommended. Till next time Nam!

Nam Su