Read Reviews Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

8545 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Virginia 22182

Manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Service Center

based on 56 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Fez ShahidPre-Owned Internet Sales Manager4 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner

Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner features the finest collection of new and used Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Northern VA and Metro DC areas. It is well worth the short drive from Bethesda, Arlington and other fine neighboring communities around the Beltway.

While you are visiting our website, please take a look at our extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles, including the newly released 2011 models. Our pre-owned inventory features everything from top-of-the-line luxury cars and SUVs to inexpensive offerings for the newest driver in your family. At Mercedes of Tysons Corner, we work hard to find you the Mercedes-Benz or other pre-owned vehicle of your dreams.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television
Free WiFi Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I recently purchased a 2007 SLK350 from Tysons Corner..."

RLTuttle
10/17/2012 5:53:27 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Brandon Morton

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

I recently purchased a 2007 SLK350 from Tysons Corner Mercedes and the overall experience was very refreshing. Brandon Morton was the salesperson who assisted us and he was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend Brandon and this dealership based on my experience to date.

Twitter
"I had a great experience purchasing my new Mercedes from..."

bstygar
10/14/2012 8:08:18 AM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

I had a great experience purchasing my new Mercedes from Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager at Mercedes Benz of Tysons Corner. He gave me a price that was unmatched by the other local dealers and we were able to complete our negotiation over a couple of short emails. No hidden fees, the price he quoted was the final price.

Ayman had most of the paperwork prepared in advance, making the complete buying process extremely quick and easy. It was a beautiful Saturday, and I did not want to spend the day in a dealership, so hats off to Ayman and his team at MB Tysons!

Twitter
"we recently purchased a new mercedes from Dimitri /MB of..."

george silis
10/3/2012 12:28:18 AM

Dimitri Giannakopoulos

we recently purchased a new mercedes from Dimitri /MB of Tysons Corner
his knowledge and experience made the entire process a pleasure
i highly recommend this dealer and Mr Dimitri Giannakopoulos

Twitter
"Had a great trouble-free experience working with Ayman..."

hahuja
9/30/2012 1:16:43 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

Had a great trouble-free experience working with Ayman Elasady, Internet Sales Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner. Ayman, was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought as well as about the other vehicles/brands in the category I was considering. He helped streamline the often protracted negotiation process by working with the price comparisons I brought to the table (other good deals that friends and family had received on the same car). Overall a very satisfying experience connecting with Ayman first over the internet and then in person at the dealership. My compliments to Ayman and MB, Tysons Corner (who have a pretty impressive inventory of cars).

Twitter
"David has been an excelent sales person. He has been very..."

sraychaudhuri1@worldbank.org
9/28/2012 12:12:21 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

David has been an excelent sales person. He has been very friendly and it is due to his patient perseverence that I bought the GL350 from Tysons Corner dealership. He has taken the time to discuss the questions we had and has never pressured us to buy.Since we were a little unsure as to whether the car would comfortably get in our garage, he said that we could take it and if it did not work out, we could return it. Some of these are small things but adds up to the overall experience. I hope I continue to get the same friendly reception and hearing and pricing that I got before the car purchase as after, because 'after sale' experience is as important.

Twitter
"David was very helpful from start to finish. I was..."

greg.scheihing.1
9/21/2012 2:07:05 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

David was very helpful from start to finish. I was looking for a car with some speciffic options and there were very few available at the time of year that I was in the market. David was very patient with trying to find the combination of color and options and researched other local dealerships to see if we could find what I was looking for, we ended up with one from Mercedes Benz of Tysons Corner. David explained the new features of the car that I did not have on my revious one and took the time to follow up with me after delivery to make sure that I understood every thing. His knowledge of the product was outstanding and he has a great personality for they type of purchaser that would buy high ebd vehicles. I would hope that when I am ready for my next car that David will still be available. This is my Seventh Mercedes Benz and my family has been a customer of HBL / Mercedes Benz of Tysons Corner for almost 40 years -- I will be back again!!

Respectfully,

RE/MAX Xecutex
2911 Hunter Mill Rd., #101
Oakton, VA 22124

Twitter
"My husband and I had a wonderful shopping experience at..."

jaitoumeziane
9/20/2012 1:10:02 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

My husband and I had a wonderful shopping experience at MB of Tysons Corner. We highly recommend internet sales manager, Ayman Elasady to all customers looking for an extremely friendly and customer service-oriented professional. Ayman is very experienced and knowledgable in his field and bends over backwards to get the best deal for his customers. We look forward to many, many years of future business. Thank you, Ayman! Lastly, whenever I bring my car in for service, I am always impressed by the VIP service and the cleanliness of the facility.

Twitter
"David Ropper was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me..."

onurbjt16
9/19/2012 3:11:43 PM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

David Ropper was a pleasure to deal with. He helped me order the exact ML350 I wanted and gave me constant updates on the status of my order. He is very knowledgeable about the product and was able to offer lots of great insight that informed my choices. I would definitely buy another car from David!!

Twitter
"David was very attentive, listening to my requirements..."

kayteeva
9/18/2012 10:32:21 AM

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

David was very attentive, listening to my requirements and at the end of the day, delivering! Over the years, I have purchased many cars but I can honestly say that this was one of my best experiences at a car dealership.

Twitter
"I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Mercedes Benz of..."

LizGreenidge
9/18/2012 7:29:35 AM

David Roper

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Tysons Corner:

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Mercedes Benz of Tyson's. Who doesn't love feeling like a VIP??? I believe that the staff, especially David went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that I felt like his most important customer. In addition to the top notch service, David made us feel extremely comfortable and recalled the tiny details about our conversations. Two thumbs up. I am also seriously in love with my car and have received tons of compliments. So bottom line, I am very happy. Thank you!!!

<< Reviews 31-40 | Reviews 51-60 >>