1. Kept waiting for two hours to test drive with no explanantion, staff were friendly and offered coffee food place to sit
2. Car title documents not given to us despite three visits after purchase.
3. Dealer inspected car after we purchased it ( my fault unaware of law at that stage) passed the car with faulty handbrake (emergency repair done by second mechanic showed zero brake pad lining and virtually zero handbrake function)
4. Did not give us signed copy of warranty
5. When car would not run accepted towing cost on phone but denied all knowledge when car arrived. Tower eventually paid but had to fight for this
6. Denied warranty covered any repair that was other than engine or transmission, ( so did not accept that warranty covered brakes, suspension, illegally worn tyres that would make car unsafe..read Mass Law on dealer warranty)
7. Wanted to charge me for work however never called with estimate, never asked for specific authorisation for work, no itemised account of work done)
8. Overall very frustrating, obstructive and down right dishonest....
I Recommend This Dealer:
Did you find this review helpful?