Michael Chevrolet

Maita Chevrolet

Karine.soto777
9/23/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We were helped by a gentleman named Bryan Blayney! He was very helpful. We didn't feel rushed or pressured by him at all. He had a great personality and was a genuine guy. In the future we will definitely buy from Bryan... Thank you so much!

Bryan Blayney

Marcy Wirebaugh
9/13/2016

"Great car even better overall services"

We love the professionalism at Michael's Chevrolet! Real stand up guys. Bought our first car there over labor day weekend. Ryan Eilts was very kind and NOT a pushy salesman, that means a lot! They worked hard, even after they should've closed, getting us everything we wanted for an even better deal than we expected! Thank you Michael's Chevrolet!!

Ryan Eilts

Stefani L.
9/09/2016

"Great experience at Michael Chevrolet!"

Such a great experience from the moment we walked up until the moment we left! We were immediately greeted by Jose Lara and he walked us thru the whole process with ease. Jose made the entire process absolutely painless. He was extremely professional, personable, quick and efficient. This was our first purchase from Michael's but definitely won’t be our last! Thank you Jose and the entire Michael's team!

Jose Lara

BHyatt59
8/31/2016

"Amazing customer care"

We are so extremely satisfied with our certified used car we purchased on Saturday! Very knowledgeable sales staff and terrific financial services. Our process only took two hours!

Jose Lara

tiger8616
8/31/2016

"Great Car!"

I wanted a Cadillac for a couple of years and was able to buy my dream car from Michael Cadillac. Blake Haydon was patient with me and he finally worked it out.

Blake Haydon

Luigizbro
8/20/2016

"Dealer review "

I am grestful for Justin helping us work out a great deal for a trade in and purchase of our dream car. He was very patient with us and in no-way pushy or overbearing. I was very please with Justin and the staff there at Michael Chevrolet.

Justin Annett

jpops13
8/11/2016

"Nick Delgado "

Nick delivered excellent customer service and went the extra mile in assisting me and my wife. He had all the answers to my questions and at no time did he pressure me into a decision. I enjoyed the interaction with him as he was very personable. In the end i ended up with my dream truck 2016 Silverado! I would diffidently recommend Michael Chevrolet and Nick Delgado for your next purchase of auto whether new or used.. Danny Jackson was also a pleasure to deal with!

Nick Delgado and Danny Jackson

Wyant_10
8/10/2016

"Satisfied customer "

We worked with a great sales man here at Michael's Chevrolet, Bryan Blayney. He was quick and listen to what we were looking for in a vehicle. He helped make our car shopping experience pleasurable and highly recommend working with him. We will definitely look to do more business with him in the future. Thank you.

Bryan Blayney

christie mooradian
8/08/2016

"Pleased"

As someone who is buys, I have limited time to sop around for vehicles. Nickolas Delgado responded to me in a prompt matter over the internet. He did all the researching for me. He sent me multiple cars they had on the lot through an email. We eventually finished up with a phone call and to set a date and time for me to come purchase my car. He explained everything before I even got to the business. Time is valuable to me and he made it quick and easy. Thank you Nickolas and thank you Michael Chevrolet for having such a great sales team and Finance Manager Danny Jackson!!!!

Adam, Danny Jackson

Aanderson0290
7/29/2016

"Great customer service."

They did such a great job with working with his boss and the banks to get my payments and interest to what I was willing to accept. The entire staff was nothing but polite and helpful in any way they could be.

Ryan Eilts