Michael Chevrolet

Fresno, California 93710
Michael Chevrolet Info

Maria H.
5/21/2015

"My Car Needed a New Transmission.....NOOOT!!"

My car was making a hideous sound and would not change gears or move. I had it towed to Michaels Chevrolet thinking they might be expensive but hoping they would be honest. Got a call from Jason in the service department and he broke the news that my car needed a new transmission.... best case scenario was $3,000 and worst case was $3,800. Something told me this wasn't right. I had my car towed to a transmission repair shop for a second opinion. Their worst case scenario for a rebuilt transmission, if in fact that was the problem, was $1,700. A $2,000 difference!! You can imagine my shock and horror when they called me and told me the problem with my car had nothing to do with my transmission....part in axle had popped off. The total to fix it? About $350, which included tire realignment. After getting my car back from them, I promptly waited a month to see if the transmission would die. After a month, I called the service manager, Brian and explained what had happened and asked for some answers as to why there was such a difference in diagnosis, which would have resulted in a $3,500 difference in cost. He asked for a copy of the invoice for the repairs we got, which I e-mailed him. Never heard back from him. I e-mailed him again with my concerns and questions and he ignored me. I gave them a chance to explain themselves and I wanted to give them the benefit of a doubt. Their silence only serves to confirm my fears that they wanted to take me to the bank. I would have a new transmission that I didn't need. Be careful when dealing with Michaels Chevrolet. They turned out to be unprofessional, dishonest and unethical.

Jason, Brian

csbeaches
4/29/2014

"I bought a new Camaro!"

This is my 3rd purchase at Michaels. @ cadillacs and now a brand new 2014 Chevy Camaro. I love it! I have worked with George in the past and I was very pleased that they remember that each time I come in. Bruce Cain is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He knows I am not there to window shop. And he knows I am not there to listen to just any salesperson eager to sell me just any car. George Melton makes it enjoyable and gives me all the info I need and works hard to make the best deal for me. Thank you George and Thank you Bruce! Connie Preston

blancetts
4/10/2014

"Very good customer service"

We were helped with our vehicle far and beyond our expectation in customer service. Michael Automotive also helped us go over the vehicle and fix any cosmetic stuff in the vehicle.

MXGARZA63
3/20/2014

"This was the fastest car purchase I've experienced...."

This was the fastest car purchase I've experienced. The online application process was great. Matt made the process pleasant by making us feel very comfortable and ensured he paid attention to our needs.

Matt Butcher

Andrewn33
3/13/2014

"George M was the online salesman. Met him on a Monday..."

George M was the online salesman. Met him on a Monday morning and he helped me big time. Had a great experience and amazing car.

George M

JRShoppe
1/26/2014

"When I first arrived at the service center I was..."

When I first arrived at the service center I was immediately greeted by Mr Debussey there was no wait time or looking around for someone to help me. Mr Debussey was very interested in what problem had brought me to the service center and show a genuine concern for getting me back on the road as fast as possible.

Jacob Debussey

redcrusader350
1/23/2014

"Michael's is excellent to purchase from. Jacques and..."

Michael's is excellent to purchase from. Jacques and Gary are truly wonderful people. These gentlemen are unique in that they wish to make your car buying experience one of pleasure. A real no stress ''deal''. Thank you gentlemen so very much.

Jaques Pierra and Gary Turgeon

abarboza
1/09/2014

"This is the second car we have bought from Michael..."

This is the second car we have bought from Michael Chevrolet and we have always had a good experience with them. I'm very big on customer service and they defiantly provide excellence customer service. I recommend Michael Chevrolet.

inharmzway1
12/03/2013

"This was approx. My 15 vehicle purchased in my driving..."

This was approx. My 15 vehicle purchased in my driving years. All purchased from dealers. This was by far my simplest and best experience. Including my previous purchase from this dealership. George Melton was my salesman. If you purchase from Michaels I highly recommend you ask for George

dick1943
11/05/2013

"As soon as I drove in, George came out and within a hour..."

As soon as I drove in, George came out and within a hour we had a deal including taking my trade-in. Thank-you Richard.