Michael Chevrolet

John L Sullivan Chevrolet

2015Camaro
5/03/2016

"Great Service"

The people are very nice and make sure everything is to your liking. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have. Overall it was a positive experience.

Ryan Eilts

Susie Nunez
4/25/2016

"Great Experience"

We had been to the dealership about a week before and spoke to Ryan Eilts. They both were helpful and showed me what they have since I'm a very "techie" person. I loved the 2015 Impala they had on the lot. We chose to get pre-approved thru a credit union before purchasing anything. We returned upon our credit union approval and to our surprise the Impala was gone. Ryan remembered us and we basically picked up from where we left off he went to show me a 2015 Chevy Malibu that had exactly what I had mentioned to him a week ago! I test drove it and on my way back to the lot my fiance and I decided we would get it. Its been close to a week since I got my car and wow do I get compliments. I've been recommending Michael Chevrolet to our friends and coworkers. In the future, I think we would be back again!

Ryan Eilts

Maganaf1991
4/12/2016

"Awesome"

Bought a vehicle with them . It was the best by far experience, Jose Lara helped us out , he was awesome . Got us into the car my wife wanted . Will be buying there soon again and referring my friends and family

Jose lara

Kyatana Derrett
4/07/2016

"No Accountability "

I did an online search for a new 2015 Silverado ltz 2wd black on black with moonroof ,tonneau hard cover and assists steps. It resulted in Kyle contacting me via email on 4/4/2016. He offered me 5500 in rebates and 46918 out the door price .I came by the dealership 4/5 to see if we could proceed since deal was good. Kyle was out so his partner Nick helped me. He showed us a truck close to wait we asked for. It was missing the cover,assist steps and moonroof. He said he could easily had steps and cover for abt 2000. I asked him about my gm supper discount and he said it was about 4000. I showed him what Kyle sent us and wanted to know is the 4000 an additional amount off of the 46918 out the door. Nic said he would get back to us the next day. I also emailed Kyle with the same question. Neither one of them got back to me. I had to request the sales manager before Kyle magically become available. Kyle goes on to tell me the 5500 is no longer available only 4000. The 1500 expired 4/2/16. Of course I asked him if it was expired why did you offer it the afternoon of 4/4/16 prompting me to come in.

Kyle M and Nick P

Shim
3/24/2016

"Happy customers thus far"

This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased through Michael's Automotive and we've been happy with the vehicles and services each time. The sales & finance team were helpful.

Jose Lara, Joey & Perry

fnodan
3/12/2016

"Great service"

I purchased a Cadillac CTS on 3/5/16 from Michael Cadillac on Blackstone and Bullard. Nick Delgado was our salesman, he was very knowledgeable about all the features of the car. He had a great attitude, very friendly and no pressure sales. Of course the car sold itself!! (it's a Cadillac). Even after the sale, Nick was very helpful. I had to get a second key for the car and Nick went out of his way to make sure everything was satisfactory with our purchase. This was the first time we were very happy with one of their salesman. If you decide to use Michael Cadillac ask for Nick Delgado you won't be disappointed. Thank you Nick for all your help!! Daniel and Rita

Nick Delgado

Chris Macpherson
3/10/2016

"Nightmare "

Ten years ago I had a good experience but my latest has been a nightmare due to extremely poor customer service. For over a year I was trying to find a good used 4x4 duramax. They did find what appeared to be a nice low mileage (78k) crew cab truck. I agreed to purchase it they day they got it. However after the service department was threw with checking it out the fun began. I immediately noticed the banks cold air intake was gone and a used airbox was in it's place. They argued that fact then later replaced it with new. The banks that was mine and promised to be returned disappeared. When I finally took delivery over a week later it had zero power, a bad turbo. While they did replace the turbo other mechanical problems surfaced, some were half fixed while others were completely ignored. The one that pushed me to write this review was a small coolant leak that they were unable to find. Later on this turned out to be blown head gaskets. While I did purchase a extended warranty, costs were incurred that the warranty did not cover. So long story long they sold me a $30k truck that has spent more time in the shop than driving due to diagnostics and repair. I am unable to talk to management or get a return phone call. Bottom line they sold me a diesel with blown head gaskets. Their response on the costs that the warranty wouldn't cover...... Sorry about your luck.

Art and Joey

Cmnmyo
2/23/2016

"Toyota Camry"

Great service from Kyle Matuszewicz! Fast sevice and easy going! Would be better if he was able to lower the price, but overall, I Love my new ride!

Kyle Matuszewicz

Yoligonz299
2/06/2016

"Brian Blakeney/ salesman"

Brian Blakeney welcomed us as we arrived to the Dealership. He was very polite and courteous. He was kind, and took his time with us as we had not shopped at Michael's dealership before. We were very impressed with Brian and took care of us until we decided to make a purchase. Brian has excellent peoples skills and pleasant to work with. One thing that impressed us is that he is not pushy about trying to make a sale. Thank you Brian

Brian Blayney

Victoria
2/04/2016

"Great Compassionate Listener For Details"

"Jose Lara" We came in to look around to see what was available in a larger car. We told Jose what we were looking for and what our terms and budget was and because of his skill for details, he was able to meet our terms. We are now the proud owners of a pre-owned Ford Edge. The car is in immaculate condition on the interior, electronics as well as exterior. My whole family is loves it. Thank you jose for meeting our terms.

Jose Lara & the Jovial Finance Manager