Michael Chevrolet

Maita Chevrolet

Luigizbro
8/20/2016

"Dealer review "

I am grestful for Justin helping us work out a great deal for a trade in and purchase of our dream car. He was very patient with us and in no-way pushy or overbearing. I was very please with Justin and the staff there at Michael Chevrolet.

Justin Annett

jpops13
8/11/2016

"Nick Delgado "

Nick delivered excellent customer service and went the extra mile in assisting me and my wife. He had all the answers to my questions and at no time did he pressure me into a decision. I enjoyed the interaction with him as he was very personable. In the end i ended up with my dream truck 2016 Silverado! I would diffidently recommend Michael Chevrolet and Nick Delgado for your next purchase of auto whether new or used.. Danny Jackson was also a pleasure to deal with!

Nick Delgado and Danny Jackson

Wyant_10
8/10/2016

"Satisfied customer "

We worked with a great sales man here at Michael's Chevrolet, Bryan Blayney. He was quick and listen to what we were looking for in a vehicle. He helped make our car shopping experience pleasurable and highly recommend working with him. We will definitely look to do more business with him in the future. Thank you.

Bryan Blayney

christie mooradian
8/08/2016

"Pleased"

As someone who is buys, I have limited time to sop around for vehicles. Nickolas Delgado responded to me in a prompt matter over the internet. He did all the researching for me. He sent me multiple cars they had on the lot through an email. We eventually finished up with a phone call and to set a date and time for me to come purchase my car. He explained everything before I even got to the business. Time is valuable to me and he made it quick and easy. Thank you Nickolas and thank you Michael Chevrolet for having such a great sales team and Finance Manager Danny Jackson!!!!

Adam, Danny Jackson

Aanderson0290
7/29/2016

"Great customer service."

They did such a great job with working with his boss and the banks to get my payments and interest to what I was willing to accept. The entire staff was nothing but polite and helpful in any way they could be.

Ryan Eilts

Kilymedina
7/26/2016

"Buying our truck was hassle free"

Salesperson, Ryan Eilts, made our experience shopping at Michael Chevrolet very easy and comfortable. We told him our budget and specifications of what we were looking for and he stayed with our requests.

Ruan Eilts, Perry in Finance

Tina
7/15/2016

"So helpful and wonderful. I love my new used car!!"

When I was looking for a used car I looked on Craig's List and found a car which was at Michael's. We called and made an appointment for the next day. When we arrived they were so helpful and kind and helped me find just the car I had been looking for. I love my car which is in great condition and was a great price and wouldn't have been able to find it without these great people.

Kyle

Mendesvlm4
7/14/2016

"Great experience!"

From the sales to the finance department, I would rate the car buying experience as the best I've ever had. Both employees were very friendly and no pressure whatsoever. That was a first for me at a car dealership.

Kyle Matuszewicz, Perry Ramos

Krosie123
6/14/2016

"Excellent service"

Nice people to do business with. Very nice experience. It was a nice day purchasing a car. I will recommend this dealer to friends in the future.

Ryan eilits, Mike Downing

MPTexas
6/07/2016

"Bought Escalade ESV"

I purchased a 2015 Escalade ESV. We needed some parts upgraded as part of the transaction. They have been out standing re customer service. Very highly recommend MP

Nick, Nic Devin