Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
lisanorwood
1/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for service. I had been to other Nissan Dealerships nearby for a concern and they were unable to repair it correctly. I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for the same concern. They were able to quickly find the issue and fix it correctly. I will always go to Team 23 for service.

Lo127
12/31/2015

"Very good experience "

Process was seamless. Sales Rep Rick Alston made the process easy to understand and helped with all aspects of the sale. There was not a lot of pressure from the sales team and there seemed to be transparency in the sale. I came prepared and now I am the owner of a new Nissan Maxima. I would go back again.

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

January 12, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that Rick and Team 23 were able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. Congratulations on your new Maxima and welcome to the MJ Nissan Family! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

dquick83
12/07/2015

"Best New Experience Ever"

Awesome experience. Everyone one was professional and went out their way to get me the best deal possible. Thank you for all you guys did to make this a great experience.

brittlovesjhy
11/08/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Glad I picked MJ Nissan. I left with a brand new car and very satisfied. I have no problem with telling my friends and family where I got my car from.

enote1980
11/03/2015

"Sergio is awesome!"

The transmission went out on my 08' Versa and I was still making payments on it. Sergio from the 1st phone call I made to Michael Jordan Nissan, was professional, informative, warm and efficient in helping me understand and execute a trade and eventually a purchase I really wanted to drive away in. He works so hard to find the best case scenario in all angles involved in the purchase. He even gave me a ride to the dealership to complete my purchase. Sergio is very humble in his customer service skills-he goes the extra mile even when dealing with multiple customers. He's definitely a key player at that dealership, and I would recommend working with him for sure. I was very comfortable with him, and felt like he's all around an excellent employee and just generally a very nice person.

maria
11/02/2015

"Excellent people and great service!"

Mike Brown is the best salesman! He helped me since I arrived at the dealership, and even after I bought my car he made sure that everything was fine with the car and that I had no problems. He helped me with everything from selecting my car within the budget I had, to making sure it worked fine. Kevin was great, too! He helped me with all the paperwork, registration, and explained everything to me, as this was my first car here in the U.S. This is a great dealership with amazing people, everyone was so friendly and professional. I recommend it a lot!

Dphoto
11/01/2015

"Great place to buy a new car"

Nick Vrcsak was very helpful getting me the car I wanted. I'm glad I met him and he was my salesman. The finance team also helped me get the loan to complete the sale

er_rowe
10/31/2015

"A Great Day to Meet Sergio"

Sergio was very professional, funny, friendly and personable. Sergio was great to work with! Clearly, he is very committed to offering excellent, prompt customer service. He listened to what I wanted, which I wasn't clear about, but never during our interaction did I note any annoyance nor did I feel rushed to make a decision. Although, I knew Sergio was working hard for me; he did not make me feel like I was an inconvenience. The first deal he came back with wasn't going to be the best deal for me, my budget, etc. I was more concerned that I would have to walk away from the dealership without the car I wanted. Sergio asked me to come back to the parking lot to find another option, and I did. We walked back into the dealership and I had a seat while Sergio went to work on another deal. He ran back to me and said, "Eric, I can't sell you a car without you test driving it." We hopped in to the car, that I now own, and we tested it. I loved it just as I do now. From every small detail, Sergio was on point. He knew his job, he was clearly a natural at selling without being overbearing and pushy. Everything about it was great. The 2015 Altima I have is a great car, and I learned a lot from watching tutorial videos on Sergio's tablet while we maneuvered the deal. The car is still great. Sergio's checked on me a few times, and I love MJN!

Royce

ncdunkley38
10/28/2015

"Car Buying Experience "

After going to several other dealers we found a automobile that suited our purpose at your dealership. Mike Brown was very helpful. He explained every feature in the Frontier and helped get the the best price for it. We had a very good experience and will recommend Mike Brown and Michael Jordan Nissan to our friends.

AllyJ
10/27/2015

"Altima 2015"

Great customer service! Made sure that I was satisfied with my purchase and also followed up with me a few days after. Will refer others to him! Thanks!

Reviews of Royce Martin