Michael Jordan Nissan

Michael Jordan Nissan

Call
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
tlmitchum
1/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a new car there and the service provided afterward was amazing. I actually feel like they appreciate my business and want all my buisness in the future. When my wife decides to trade her Highlander, there will be a Nissan replacing it from this dealership.

JimsCar
1/02/2015

"A great sales experiance"

Perhaps, since my wife and I were so impressed by the sale man, James Johnson and his service, knowledge and general understanding., We believe and KNOW that he is a great representative for “Michael Jordan Nissan” of Durham. I wish I had the Nissan personal survey to evaluate James Johnson in front of me right now. My evaluations would be straight 11s. He was and is so personable and understanding. It was a real pleasure to do business with him. I REALLY HOPE HE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR.

ellen
12/27/2014

"Only positive remarks about entire experience!"

Mark and Jessica went above and beyond to make this sale happen. They were very professional and worked very hard to meet my specific needs and price point. I felt very comfortable throughout the transaction. I was thrilled to have a loaner car while they located my new car and had it transported to this dealership. 100% satisfied and would highly recommend this team of professionals. Jessica also readily located a community business so I could have my cloth seats changed to leather after I purchased the car and wanted to make this upgrade. I was SO appreciative and happy to have this information. I highly recommend Mark and Jessica and suspect the entire Team 23 would provide the same perfect experience. This dealership has gained a life long customer for purchases and sales. My first service experience was incredible too. I was notified that my oil was changed and my car was ready before I settled into the work I brought for my anticipated long wait! What a pleasant surprise!

CoolMaxima
12/26/2014

"Great Experience"

This was absolutely the best car buying experience that I have ever had - and I have had quite a few! I highly recommend working with Sergio who is a great asset to this organization. I never felt like I was being "sold to" - I felt listened to and understood. This dealership was the most up front with their best pricing, as well. I highly recommend this team if you are in the market for a new car.

Darwin Frias
12/14/2014

"It was a great experience. Fue un grandioso servicio."

Me encanto el servicio que me dieron pues me trataron como grandes amigos, como si me conocieran desde siempre y percibi su calidez humana, buena actitud y optimismo en todo el proceso para adquirir mi auto. Me di cuenta que me ayudaron en todo momento. Gracias por su magnifico trabajo; Sergio y Marcelo.

Crystal Smith
11/27/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

I could not have asked for a better car buying experience, especially in the purchase of my first new vehicle! Horace was very receptive to what I wanted and treated me like he would his own daughter. The friendly environment made me feel at home, and I knew I could trust that they would leave me very satisfied in my experience! Both Horace and Ken were very quick and efficient the day I came in to purchase, knowing that I was on a time crunch with my work schedule and were both a pleasure to work with! I would absolutely recommend MJ Nissan to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

December 30, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback and congratulations on your new Nissan! At Michael Jordan Nissan, we love going above and beyond to take care of our customers’ automotive needs. Horace and Ken were able to achieve this with you and it makes us proud! We thank you for your business and welcome to the TEAM 23 family!

Brad Taylor
11/20/2014

"Always the BEST"

BEST car buying experience every time! I've bought all my Nissans from the SAME place and refuse to shop another dealer because of that.

bgp21933
11/16/2014

"New Customer 2014"

The team at MJ Nissan are customer focused, there to help, and dedicated to satisfy client needs. I've bought 2 new vehicles from MJ Nissan in the past year and team members like James and Rick are key to the relationship. They have been informative, fair, and persistent in developing my loyalty to Nissan. Thanks Again, Bill Phillips

infamouspi13
11/15/2014

"best experience"

Everyone made this the best car buying experience ever! I was informed of every step before we moved forward in the purchase. I ended up with the exact car I wanted! Nick, Sergio and Ken were great.

TJFrohlich
11/14/2014

"Great Service Experience"

Oil change was done quickly and well. I am very satisfied. This was so easier than any other place where I had the oil changed on my former car.

I do not remember