Michael Jordan Nissan

Marcelo Barahona

September 01, 2017

"Won't He Do it!"

- pacsnt1

Brought in my 2010 Sentra for service and was told by Mike that it was time for a new car. After almost witnessing me have a melt-down, he said "Let me get Raheem and see if he can help"! From that point on, I was still in melt-down mode but Raheem kept me encouraged and kept saying "you are going home in a new car, just keep the Faith". Even after Marcelo had me sign all the paperwork, I was still in melt-down mode along with disbelief. It was only when Raheem gave me the keys and a Hug that I finally realized that it was a "DONE DEAL"! So very thankful to everyone for their help and support but especially thankful to Raheem for making it ALL happen. Between God and Raheem - Won't HE do it! Thanks again Raheem Wilson.

Raheem Wilson
Mike Burke
Marcelo Barahona

June 13, 2017

"Poor Car Service"

- Rcjessee

I brought my Altima in due to the car pulling to the left, asked them to check my alignment and tires. They performed an alignment and said it should be fixed. My car continued to have significant pulling I the left so I immediately took it back, then they said it was pulling left due to low tread on front left tire, so they put in on the back. The car no longer pulled to the left but had significant shaking when driving home. So then I promptly took it back for a third time, and initially they told me I only needed the tires balanced. Now they tell me a belt is busted on the tire and it is a safety hazard and could potentially blow out if not replaced. My problem is that they sent me home twice with what they are now telling me is a safety hazard. I don't know a ton about cars, but this would have never been caught if I hadn't persisted for three visits. Also, they are unable to tell me why I've now needed to replace four tires on my car despite having less than 20,000 miles with only normal street use. I suspect that all the tires that came with my new car were defective, and I did not buy the car from this dealership, so I don't blame them for having to replace the tires, but I do blame them for doing a poor job finding a potential safety issue over three visits.

Multiple Employees

May 30, 2017

"Do NOT buy from here"

- mommy28

We purchased a used, less than 5k 12 passenger van from Michael Jordan Nissan in Feb. of 2017, one month before we moved out of state. We really needed a new car and actually down-sized with this one! My husband surprised me with the purchase and delivery to our home just before Valentine's Day. And yes, the car was red too. The outside of the vehicle was perfect. The inside was the issue. On the back of the leather seats were black scuff marks that the salesman who delivered the car said they would get off for us. He said it was totally detailed to my husband on the phone and to me in person. But that it did appear that this was overlooked. The next day, the children found a US Navy Diploma, pens, MEDICINE PILLS, and trail mix snack in the seats. After a day or so, the right ceiling panel---the part above the slider door, rattled. They said bring it in and we'll take care of the marks, detail it all again, and take care of the noise. So we did. On my husband's last weekend before we moved out of state, he drove the 1 1/2 hours to the dealership. Well, it was never cleaned like they said. But we ran out of time. When we took the seats out of the van after we moved to clean them and the car, the areas where the seats hooked to the floor were FULL of trail mix. Unfortunately, at that time, our smaller hose attachment for the shop vac was packed somewhere, and I had to clean it all out by HAND. AND I was past due date for our eighth child. You can imagine that I was upset at the mess. Also, and I do not know how I did not see this at first when we looked over the van, but there was red staining on one of the carpets in the back. It is a pale red staining. Like kool-aid or something like that. We do not drink things with food coloring in them due to allergies so we know that it wasn't from our family. Again, you just felt that the van was never really clean. It took away the newness feeling it should have had that went with the outside. The van still rattles horribly. The car itself, make and model are awesome. BUT the service we received TWICE over from Jordan Michael Nissan has been unacceptable and shameful. BEWARE. What they tell you is one thing, what they do is another. If we still lived in NC, I would never buy another car from them again.

Ricky Alston