Michael Jordan Nissan

Michael Jordan Nissan

Call
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center

"Always the BEST"

BEST car buying experience every time! I've bought all my Nissans from the SAME place and refuse to shop another dealer because of that.

"New Customer 2014"

The team at MJ Nissan are customer focused, there to help, and dedicated to satisfy client needs. I've bought 2 new vehicles from MJ Nissan in the past year and team members like James and Rick are key to the relationship. They have been informative, fair, and persistent in developing my loyalty to Nissan. Thanks Again, Bill Phillips

"best experience"

Everyone made this the best car buying experience ever! I was informed of every step before we moved forward in the purchase. I ended up with the exact car I wanted! Nick, Sergio and Ken were great.

"Great Service Experience"

Oil change was done quickly and well. I am very satisfied. This was so easier than any other place where I had the oil changed on my former car.

I do not remember

"first car purchase"

this was the first time that I had purchased a car. The representative was very friendly and knowledgeable and listen to what I wanted. he made me feel at ease and I didn't feel like I was asking them questions. This is really a good experience for me and I have recommended several people to Travis since.

"An excellent car buying experience"

My experience in the past has always been negative when it came to buying a new vehicle the process was full of salesmen and finance people trying to sell me more than I wanted, not willing to work with me on the price and very time consuming and frustrating My Nissan Titan developed issues that I did not want to invest money into repairing, Team 23 Nissan ( represented extremely well by Raheem Wilson) gave me a reasonable trade in offer (we always want more :-) ) Raheem asked me pointed question about what I wanted in a new truck, looked at what I had in the old and almost perfectly matched what I was looking for (still missing the driver side power seat, but the heated seats are a bonus :-), he then had it ready and waiting for me the same day my old truck broke down, I unloaded the old truck signed the paperwork for the new and was on the road within 2 hours Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, I felt Raheem went above and beyond what was required for excellent customer service thanks again Chris and Marie

"Ricky Alston"

Received outstanding, warm, wonderful super friendly, service and when I'm ready to trade I will most definitely give my business to Mr. Ricky Alston

"Thank you"

It was such a pleasure working with Raheem. He helped to find the best fitted vehicle for me. There was no hassle at all. I appreciate all that was done to help me out.

"TEAM 23"

This was the first time I dealt with Michael Jordan Nissian. My sister in law got her car there and so did my husband. We all worked with Derrick Banks and he was GREAT!!!! He was very knowledgeable about the car I want and I have NEVER call about a car and it went as smooth as it did with him!!! I have to say I was like in shock!!!!! I never felt pressured, I was happy with everyone I dealt with!!!! I have purchased several vehicles in my life and this was by far the best ever!!!! I want to thank Derrick Banks, Kevin Hooker for their friendly personality and overall experience. I havent been for my first oil change yet, so we will see how that experience goes!!!! Thanks again!!!

"TEAM 23 EXPERIENCE"

All staff was very friendly. Overall, I was pleased with the amount time spent the staff spent to complete the purchase. Would recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Raheem Wilson