Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
Jemma2015
5/19/2015

"Excellent Salesperson!"

Raheem Wilson was excellent! He listened and worked hard to make it happen! He goes above and beyond. Highly recommend the dealership because of him!

gmoney
5/04/2015

"Easy Going"

Tiffany Roberts was my first contact via the internet and phone. She was prompt, courteous and professional. She handled all my requests on the front end and when I arrived she was there to meet me. She had arranged everything for me so all I really had to was sign the paperwork and learn about my new 370Z Nismo. I would definitely want to deal with her in the future. Thanks Tiffany

J
5/03/2015

"DON"T BUY USED CARS FROM THIS DEALER"

Drove from New Bern NC. to buy a 2009 Nissan Xterra since it was one of a very few low milage Xterra on the market at that time. When test driving the vehicle a very loud noice was heard comming from the back of the vehicle. The sales person stated that he did not noticed the noise when he drove the vehicle earlier, (it was impossible not to) noice was evendent and very loud. Once back at the dealer slaes manager send the car back to the service department, after a while I was told that it was fixed (parking brake shoe pads sticking). I just happened to run across the mechanic who "worked" on the vehicle and he stated that they could not find anything wrong but the car was not making the noise when they drove it. I looked under the car to and to my surprize I find transmission fluid leaking from the transmission near the diferential, I point it out and the sales persons plays it off. They had the car up on the lift minutes earlier and they did not see that... They are all about the money not the customer. Watch out for these people; from the sales people to the used car sales manager.

Used car sales manager.

nickshaw
3/28/2015

"GREAT Experience"

We needed a new car and had been dreading going through the car buying circus full of the high pressure sales tactics rampant in the industry (I felt like Jamaal Charles trying to juke past all the sales managers on my way out the door at one dealership). After stops several Nissan dealers in the triangle we visited MJ Nissan where Andrea (who was awesome) had exactly the car we wanted in stock. We feel like we got a great, fair offer and quickly on both the Rouge and my trade-in without lacing up the gloves for 12 rounds of negotiations. Andrea was absolutely amazing helping us with the purchase and was very thorough with explaining all of the features of the Rouge and she even filled it up with gas for us. I highly recommend MJ Nissan, Andrea, and Marcelo for anyone in the market for a new Nissan.

bassmtn1
3/19/2015

"Great Buying Experioence"

Hi Tiffany and Sergio, Tiffany please share or forward to Sergio I just want to extend a very special thanks for the hard work both of you done with my new rogue. Tiffany- thought the day would never come, but I'm glad I had to wait. it's not very often you walk into a dealership and find the price you negotiated is actually lower now. That was exciting news to her from Sergio. It been 2 day's and I could not be any happier, may I want need a new one again for another 14 years.... Sergio - What a great helping hand you were is detailing all the specifics out to me with the car and all the paperwork. You made the car buying experience fun, If the need from any of my family or friends need a new car I will be sure to recommend MJN dealership. Totally pleasant buying experience

Gicauri
3/17/2015

"He's very polite, excellent listener."

I recommend Sergio Gomez from Michael Jordan Nissan to everybody. I had experience. Thank you very much for helping me out, keep the hard. Work and smiling.

K. Evans
3/07/2015

"JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!"

TEAM 23 has been nothing but wonderful to me. This will make my second car from them. The first time I had the pleasure of working with Lisa, Horace, and Kevin. They are super! They really get the job done. And when it came to getting my car serviced, Tai is the man. He is always so kind and make sure everything is good before you leave. My second time around I worked with Jeremy, Ricky, and Kevin. Again they made sure I left smiling. So that should let you know they can ALWAYS count on my business. It really feels good to know a company appreciates you and your business. K.Evans

suemae1962
2/28/2015

""Team 23" ROCKS"

Lisa Mason was the first employee that contacted me. She listened and answered all my questions. She set up a time for me to visit the dealership and I was greeted by her at the front door. She then introduced to to Mark Osoro who worked with me to find the ideal car for me. I test drove 2 cars and decided on the Versa Note. Mark knew about the car and showed me all the controls/functions before I left. Mark then introduced me to service advisor Carolyn Trapp to set up my first service appointment. Here again she got a time and day that was good for me. Last but not least Ken Massenburg who explained the warrenty and paper work. Ken has a HUGE personality and by talking to him he loves corn bread and banana pudding. Love the folks here and they listen to what you have to say...

MDunn
2/15/2015

"Remarkable Dealership Experience"

My wife, daughter and I bought a pathfinder from MJ Nissan this weekend, and this was unlike any other car buying experience I've had. I especially want to compliment Mark Osoro for his knowledge, patients and help. Like I told Mark, I loath the car buying experience but I felt appreciated and understood and never once did I feel pressure. Unlike other dealerships, they don't have aftermarket dealer installed accessories/services that you're required to by (like pinstrips on the car) that many dealers use to mark up their prices and pad their margins. We made several visits to the dealerships, drove several cars, and each time Mark was great. When it was time to finalize our purchase the dealer worked with me to meet my budget constraints. The final paperwork and financing was a breeze with Ken. There was zero pressure to purchase extended warranties, undercoatings and whatever else many dealerships push. From beginning to end, the sales experience and process was without stress. Thanks again to Mark for helping out so much.

Janet.Martin
2/09/2015

"Simply amazing "

Raheem and Ken made sure all my needs were met and that I left with a new vehicle. God bless these two in everything they do!

Reviews of Lisa Mason