Michael Jordan Nissan

BDC Director

November 21, 2016

"Positive Experience "

- Murano Lady

Mike Brown was a very knowledgeable salesman regarding the vehicle I purchased. He was friendly, patient, and courteous at all times. He provided detailed information that was most helpful. I would highly recommend anyone see Mike Brown for excellent service.

November 17, 2016

"Thank you so much!!!!"

- Customer777

Thank you mike for the outstanding customer service!! You are awesome, and so is Michael Jordan Nissan!! Everyone is helpful, and very informative, and very kind in every aspect of the word. Thank you!

October 02, 2016

"Raheem Wilson: Greatest Salesperson of All Time"

- lucatm

Dear Raheem Whenever I need a new car, I always call you. I find myself in the position of needing a car sooner rather than later. While there are a lot of options for makes and models of vehicles and lots of dealerships out there MJN is my first choice. I call you and things start moving. You have always delivered more than I ask. This means you know me and that speaks volume. You respect my time and money. I love you personality. It makes the buying experience easy. You have never sold me a car that I did not love. I tell you the color and options. BAM! You deliver. I love my 2016 Altima. Every time I look at it I smile. You are top-notch. In the words of Tina Turner, You are simply the BEST! Michael Jordan Nissan is blessed to have you as a salesperson. You love and believe in their product (cars); therefore, you deliver supreme service. . My second love of MJN is the service team. I have had all my cars serviced by Michael Jordan since I started purchasing them. The main reason is because MJN is family. I trust my MJN family to service my car. I have had nothing but great experiences with Ms. Alice, Mike, and Mark. They always strive to exceed my expectations and make me feel like a highly valued customer. They have always made me feel respected and have listened to my concerns about my vehicle. As I reflect on purchasing a vehicle, I know now that I will always buy from Michael Jordan. Your great salesperson Raheem Wilson and the service department have SOLD me on the MJN dealership. Regards, Tabatha M. Lucas

New 2016 Nissan 370Z, $42327