Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
TRogers
5/23/2016

"Awesome Sales Service and Service Center"

I love my Nissan Murano Platinum!! I have had it for about 6 months. I over the Sevice Dept. Alice Hinnant is the best!!! Always checks in with me while waiting and calls me after service to make sure everything is ok.

May 24, 2016

Hello and thank for for taking the time to share your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your Murano!

benfeldman
5/20/2016

"If you want a Leaf look no further than Derrick at Michael J"

Derrick was phenomenally helpful with getting my new Leaf. Super friendly, very knowledgeable and no pressure. The whole dealership team was great to work with!

May 23, 2016

We are thrilled to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to post and for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan! Enjoy your new Leaf!

kabina523
5/07/2016

"TEAM 23 - OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!!! TWICE"

This is my second time doing business with Royce Martin. Again, he went above and beyone expectations. I had an ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING experience with Royce Martin. He was very polite, friendly, concise, and handled my paperwork with perfection!!!! Crossed each "T" and Dotted every "I." He went through all my paperwork and ensured that I understood the contract. He ensured that I walked out his office with a HUGE SMILE :) Erice Spence is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME - She picked out my car TWICE!!! She done a REMARKABLE JOB. Unfortunately, I totalled my first car with 6 months. I sent Erica a message explaining my situation on Friday. Monday morning, she had another BRAND NEW WHITE NISSAN VERSA NOTE picked out for me. I had to exchange that car; Erica delivered the next car to my job at 7pm at night. I was impressed. But when I seen the color of the car???? Erica remembered from my first purchase that my favorite color was Turquoise. HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE - SHE DELIVERED A BRAND NEW TURQUOISE 2015 NISSAN VERSA NOTE WITH A BACK UP CAMERA!!! Upgraded me to the BEST!!!!! Kevin Hooker - was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING- He ENSURED that I purchased a RELIABLE car!!! He took GREAT CARE OF ME AGAIN. Kevin asked me what payments I wanted?? I told him what I expected!! AGAIN, Keven went above and beyond expectations!!!! Any question I asked Kevin, he had a response!!! He even set-up SIRIUS and PROGRAMMED all my stations for me. He reviewed EVERY COMPONENT of the car with me ensuring that I understood. I can't thank TEAM 23 enough for the WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE TWICE!!!! Michael Jordan Nissa is the BEST!!! TEAM 23......I absolutely love my BRAND NEW "TURQUOISE" 2015 NISSAN VERSA NOTE!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

May 10, 2016

Hello and congrats on your new Versa Note! Our team had a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan!

JayMoore
4/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I came to get my car serviced and I was Greeted by Julie Martin. She was able to get me in and out with no problem even though I didn't have a appointment scheduled. She kept me updated on the statue of my car, she was very polite, considerate of my time, very friendly, and professional.

May 10, 2016

We are happy to hear this, Jay! We appreciate you choosing Michael Jordan Nissan for your service needs!

ToddP
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We bought a Nissan Sentra last year from Raheem and was so impressed with their customer service we went back for our second vehicle. Raheem was off when we came in, but he happened to be there and left us in good hands with Nick. We had an idea of what we were looking for which made it easy for us. We were down between 2 dealerships and Nick was able to get us a fair price for our trade in, and incentives to buy from them. Royce also did an excellent job on the finance end and would re have never had a negative experience with them

May 10, 2016

Hello Todd and thanks for taking the time to post about your experience! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful visit!

Laura1966
3/02/2016

"My First Brand New Car...LauraB"

Raheem made my car buying experience awesome! I absolutely love my new car. He was polite, friendly, and listened to all my needs and wants in a car. I am very pleased with the customer service experience I received by him. I told him late on a Saturday night and by Tuesday of the next week..I had my new 2016 Altima. There was no pushing, repeated calls, or haggling/no talking me out of what I wanted.

May 10, 2016

Laura, congrats on your Altima purchase! We are thrilled to hear Raheem made your car buying experience a great one!

Helen
2/16/2016

"Love my new Maxima"

This is the second car we purchased from Nick Vrscak. The first a Altima and the second a Maxima. Nick knows his vehicles and was able to answer all of our questions. He is also very personable and makes the car buying experience easy and pleasurable. We will recommend Nick as well as the dealership to our family and friends who are in the market for a vehicle.

February 17, 2016

Thank you for your review Helen! We love to hear about our customers great experiences. Thank you for being a loyal Michael Jordan Nissan customer. Congratulations on your new Maxima and we will make sure that Nick hears your kind words. All of us at Team 23 thank you for your business and will see you when you come in for service.

lisanorwood
1/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for service. I had been to other Nissan Dealerships nearby for a concern and they were unable to repair it correctly. I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for the same concern. They were able to quickly find the issue and fix it correctly. I will always go to Team 23 for service.

Lo127
12/31/2015

"Very good experience "

Process was seamless. Sales Rep Rick Alston made the process easy to understand and helped with all aspects of the sale. There was not a lot of pressure from the sales team and there seemed to be transparency in the sale. I came prepared and now I am the owner of a new Nissan Maxima. I would go back again.

January 12, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that Rick and Team 23 were able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. Congratulations on your new Maxima and welcome to the MJ Nissan Family! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

dquick83
12/07/2015

"Best New Experience Ever"

Awesome experience. Everyone one was professional and went out their way to get me the best deal possible. Thank you for all you guys did to make this a great experience.

Reviews of Kevin  Hooker