Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
squirt0304
8/31/2015

"Happy Customer!"

From start to finish the buying process was easy and stress free! I asked for information online and I got a response the very next day from Tiffany! We were not quite ready to buy at that exact moment, but there was no pressure. When we were ready about a month and a half later, I texted Tiffany and got a response right away. We set up an appointment for the very next day (even though we could have gone that same day). Derrick was our salesperson when we got there and he was awesome! We knew exactly what we wanted, and Derrick answered our every question. He never pressured us to upgrade or look at anything else other than what we were interested in. He was so personable and very knowledgeable. Even after the sale, he spent a good amount of time with us explaining how everything worked and making sure we were fully satisfied! The whole process was just so quick and easy... My husband and I are so glad we chose Michael Jordan Nissan!

married4everstil
8/05/2015

"Nick was a hoot"

Nick Vrscak helped me today and I never had a sales person like him. He was smart, funny and listened to me completely. If you're looking for the real deal, he is it. He tool time to greet me in 95 degree heat and from the first few seconds, we were both laughing and as I was about to be passed off to another sales person in the rotation, I requested to stay with Nick. If I do buy this car, he will be part of the reason.

denise52
8/02/2015

"Outstanding Service"

I would like to say to Micheal Jordan Nissan you and an OUTSTANDING SALES PERSON in your midst. His name is Mike Brown. His personality, hospitality, eagerness was just GREAT!. He was also very knowledgeable of what he was doing and the product. He worked on and went beyond to help me. He stayed in contact with me and he never said he could not help me. I appreciate his diligence. Thank you Micheal Jordan Nissan!! and You also MIKE BROWN!!! D Jones

ncchaz
7/31/2015

"Great Buying Experience."

I purchased a Frontier through the help of Mike Brown and others. Mike was very helpful and very knowledgeable of his product. He went out of his way to make sure our buying experience at Michael Jordan Nissan was easy and fun. I wanted a specific truck that was not in stock. He and the managers at the dealer found my truck in one day and transferred it. I am very pleased.

pawkard
6/30/2015

"Great Serviece"

My car was making a popping noise and Tai was my service advisor. He made sure I was kept in the loop on the repair the entire time. He and the others made it possible for me to work from the lobby so that I would not fall behind at work. I appreciate the courteous service and attention I received.

cooltech
6/20/2015

"Jeff lintz was great!"

Jeff has sold us two of the Nissan nv vans. He has been by far the best in the business! Treated us great, knew the product, took care of everything, even dropped off trucks at my office with a full tank of gas. We love the nissans and had been getting them from elsewhere and I have to say that as long as he is at mj's that is where we will go from now on. We are growing fast and I expect to have a real fleet in the near future and with him handling things I know we are in good hands. I typically do not write reviews on these places/guys but he really took care of us and respected our limited time. No Bs kind of guy. Bryan Boer Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2015

We are thrilled to hear that Jeff provided you great customer service with your new Nissan NV Vans! He is an asset to Team 23 and we will make sure that we pass your kind words on to him. We believe that we have the best Team, Team 23, in the business and we strive to make sure that we provide outstanding customer service to every customer. Welcome to the Michael Jordan Nissan family. We look forward to servicing you and your business for many years to come.

DebraS
6/15/2015

"Michael Jordan Nissan - Great Dealership!"

I bought a new Nissan Pathfinder in October of 2009 from Michael Jordan Nissan and have had it serviced there ever since. The Service Department staff are fantastic. They are very customer focused and care about keeping my vehicle running smoothly. I was also equally impressed with the sales side when I purchased the vehicle. Michael Jordan Sales people are not pushy and gave me a great deal. I started my search at a Toyota dealership down the road but quickly made my way to Michael Jordan Nissan where I was treated with respect.

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2015

It is always a pleasure to receive praise from a long time customer! Our number one priority is our customers happiness and we are truly happy to hear that our Service and Sales Team has been able to provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you for choosing Team 23 and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Rogue
6/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I am very impressed with customer Service at this dealership. Tiffany was very helpful and prompt . The internet sales was whatnot is suppose to be I.e simple and convenient. Sergio was very attentive and thorough. He also was very personable and seemed eager to do his job well

Nissan Car Girl 2015
5/29/2015

"From a customer's perspective - Cyndi Barnhill, Durham, NC"

Bought my first Nissan early 1992, a new frontier truck. Five years later, a new Nissan Sentra. In Oct. of 2013, saw a gently used Nissan Frontier, sent an email message and later that day, I purchased the truck. In Feb. of this year (2015) I was looking and found the perfect Xterra, online. Sent an email and got a call back from Lisa Mason a few minutes later. Had also dealt with Lisa on the truck purchase. Told her I would come by in an hour to check out the vehicle. It was late on a Sat evening and cold. I drove the Xterra and fell in love with it. Lisa kept checking and shopping me the best interest rate and price. On Monday, I signed a few papers and my new Xterra was delivered to my home. It was the easiest and best car buying experience ever. Thanks, Lisa! I now recommend that anyone looking at MJ Nissan's cars go through the internet sales dept. and ask for Lisa. She can make it happen!

Jemma2015
5/19/2015

"Excellent Salesperson!"

Raheem Wilson was excellent! He listened and worked hard to make it happen! He goes above and beyond. Highly recommend the dealership because of him!

Reviews of Tiffany Roberts