Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
JayMoore
4/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I came to get my car serviced and I was Greeted by Julie Martin. She was able to get me in and out with no problem even though I didn't have a appointment scheduled. She kept me updated on the statue of my car, she was very polite, considerate of my time, very friendly, and professional.

ToddP
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We bought a Nissan Sentra last year from Raheem and was so impressed with their customer service we went back for our second vehicle. Raheem was off when we came in, but he happened to be there and left us in good hands with Nick. We had an idea of what we were looking for which made it easy for us. We were down between 2 dealerships and Nick was able to get us a fair price for our trade in, and incentives to buy from them. Royce also did an excellent job on the finance end and would re have never had a negative experience with them

Laura1966
3/02/2016

"My First Brand New Car...LauraB"

Raheem made my car buying experience awesome! I absolutely love my new car. He was polite, friendly, and listened to all my needs and wants in a car. I am very pleased with the customer service experience I received by him. I told him late on a Saturday night and by Tuesday of the next week..I had my new 2016 Altima. There was no pushing, repeated calls, or haggling/no talking me out of what I wanted.

Helen
2/16/2016

"Love my new Maxima"

This is the second car we purchased from Nick Vrscak. The first a Altima and the second a Maxima. Nick knows his vehicles and was able to answer all of our questions. He is also very personable and makes the car buying experience easy and pleasurable. We will recommend Nick as well as the dealership to our family and friends who are in the market for a vehicle.

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

February 17, 2016

Thank you for your review Helen! We love to hear about our customers great experiences. Thank you for being a loyal Michael Jordan Nissan customer. Congratulations on your new Maxima and we will make sure that Nick hears your kind words. All of us at Team 23 thank you for your business and will see you when you come in for service.

lisanorwood
1/19/2016

"Excellent Service"

I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for service. I had been to other Nissan Dealerships nearby for a concern and they were unable to repair it correctly. I came to Michael Jordan Nissan for the same concern. They were able to quickly find the issue and fix it correctly. I will always go to Team 23 for service.

Lo127
12/31/2015

"Very good experience "

Process was seamless. Sales Rep Rick Alston made the process easy to understand and helped with all aspects of the sale. There was not a lot of pressure from the sales team and there seemed to be transparency in the sale. I came prepared and now I am the owner of a new Nissan Maxima. I would go back again.

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

January 12, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that Rick and Team 23 were able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. Congratulations on your new Maxima and welcome to the MJ Nissan Family! We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

dquick83
12/07/2015

"Best New Experience Ever"

Awesome experience. Everyone one was professional and went out their way to get me the best deal possible. Thank you for all you guys did to make this a great experience.

brittlovesjhy
11/08/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Glad I picked MJ Nissan. I left with a brand new car and very satisfied. I have no problem with telling my friends and family where I got my car from.

enote1980
11/03/2015

"Sergio is awesome!"

The transmission went out on my 08' Versa and I was still making payments on it. Sergio from the 1st phone call I made to Michael Jordan Nissan, was professional, informative, warm and efficient in helping me understand and execute a trade and eventually a purchase I really wanted to drive away in. He works so hard to find the best case scenario in all angles involved in the purchase. He even gave me a ride to the dealership to complete my purchase. Sergio is very humble in his customer service skills-he goes the extra mile even when dealing with multiple customers. He's definitely a key player at that dealership, and I would recommend working with him for sure. I was very comfortable with him, and felt like he's all around an excellent employee and just generally a very nice person.

maria
11/02/2015

"Excellent people and great service!"

Mike Brown is the best salesman! He helped me since I arrived at the dealership, and even after I bought my car he made sure that everything was fine with the car and that I had no problems. He helped me with everything from selecting my car within the budget I had, to making sure it worked fine. Kevin was great, too! He helped me with all the paperwork, registration, and explained everything to me, as this was my first car here in the U.S. This is a great dealership with amazing people, everyone was so friendly and professional. I recommend it a lot!

Reviews of Raheem Wilson