Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
bassmtn1
3/19/2015

"Great Buying Experioence"

Hi Tiffany and Sergio, Tiffany please share or forward to Sergio I just want to extend a very special thanks for the hard work both of you done with my new rogue. Tiffany- thought the day would never come, but I'm glad I had to wait. it's not very often you walk into a dealership and find the price you negotiated is actually lower now. That was exciting news to her from Sergio. It been 2 day's and I could not be any happier, may I want need a new one again for another 14 years.... Sergio - What a great helping hand you were is detailing all the specifics out to me with the car and all the paperwork. You made the car buying experience fun, If the need from any of my family or friends need a new car I will be sure to recommend MJN dealership. Totally pleasant buying experience

Gicauri
3/17/2015

"He's very polite, excellent listener."

I recommend Sergio Gomez from Michael Jordan Nissan to everybody. I had experience. Thank you very much for helping me out, keep the hard. Work and smiling.

K. Evans
3/07/2015

"JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!"

TEAM 23 has been nothing but wonderful to me. This will make my second car from them. The first time I had the pleasure of working with Lisa, Horace, and Kevin. They are super! They really get the job done. And when it came to getting my car serviced, Tai is the man. He is always so kind and make sure everything is good before you leave. My second time around I worked with Jeremy, Ricky, and Kevin. Again they made sure I left smiling. So that should let you know they can ALWAYS count on my business. It really feels good to know a company appreciates you and your business. K.Evans

suemae1962
2/28/2015

""Team 23" ROCKS"

Lisa Mason was the first employee that contacted me. She listened and answered all my questions. She set up a time for me to visit the dealership and I was greeted by her at the front door. She then introduced to to Mark Osoro who worked with me to find the ideal car for me. I test drove 2 cars and decided on the Versa Note. Mark knew about the car and showed me all the controls/functions before I left. Mark then introduced me to service advisor Carolyn Trapp to set up my first service appointment. Here again she got a time and day that was good for me. Last but not least Ken Massenburg who explained the warrenty and paper work. Ken has a HUGE personality and by talking to him he loves corn bread and banana pudding. Love the folks here and they listen to what you have to say...

MDunn
2/15/2015

"Remarkable Dealership Experience"

My wife, daughter and I bought a pathfinder from MJ Nissan this weekend, and this was unlike any other car buying experience I've had. I especially want to compliment Mark Osoro for his knowledge, patients and help. Like I told Mark, I loath the car buying experience but I felt appreciated and understood and never once did I feel pressure. Unlike other dealerships, they don't have aftermarket dealer installed accessories/services that you're required to by (like pinstrips on the car) that many dealers use to mark up their prices and pad their margins. We made several visits to the dealerships, drove several cars, and each time Mark was great. When it was time to finalize our purchase the dealer worked with me to meet my budget constraints. The final paperwork and financing was a breeze with Ken. There was zero pressure to purchase extended warranties, undercoatings and whatever else many dealerships push. From beginning to end, the sales experience and process was without stress. Thanks again to Mark for helping out so much.

Janet.Martin
2/09/2015

"Simply amazing "

Raheem and Ken made sure all my needs were met and that I left with a new vehicle. God bless these two in everything they do!

lachelle.pulliam
2/02/2015

"Service from a Champ"

There's nothing to do, but to do it. I called Raheem Wilson on a Monday. By Wednesday I had a car that was perfect for my family, parked in my garage. Not only did I get the perfect ride for the blessed deal, Mr. Wilson delivered it to my house in Charlotte. He helped me surprise my family and it was nothing less than superb! Thank you Mr. Wilson!

tlmitchum
1/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a new car there and the service provided afterward was amazing. I actually feel like they appreciate my business and want all my buisness in the future. When my wife decides to trade her Highlander, there will be a Nissan replacing it from this dealership.

JimsCar
1/02/2015

"A great sales experiance"

Perhaps, since my wife and I were so impressed by the sale man, James Johnson and his service, knowledge and general understanding., We believe and KNOW that he is a great representative for “Michael Jordan Nissan” of Durham. I wish I had the Nissan personal survey to evaluate James Johnson in front of me right now. My evaluations would be straight 11s. He was and is so personable and understanding. It was a real pleasure to do business with him. I REALLY HOPE HE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR.

ellen
12/27/2014

"Only positive remarks about entire experience!"

Mark and Jessica went above and beyond to make this sale happen. They were very professional and worked very hard to meet my specific needs and price point. I felt very comfortable throughout the transaction. I was thrilled to have a loaner car while they located my new car and had it transported to this dealership. 100% satisfied and would highly recommend this team of professionals. Jessica also readily located a community business so I could have my cloth seats changed to leather after I purchased the car and wanted to make this upgrade. I was SO appreciative and happy to have this information. I highly recommend Mark and Jessica and suspect the entire Team 23 would provide the same perfect experience. This dealership has gained a life long customer for purchases and sales. My first service experience was incredible too. I was notified that my oil was changed and my car was ready before I settled into the work I brought for my anticipated long wait! What a pleasant surprise!

Reviews of Mark Osoro