Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
pawkard
6/30/2015

"Great Serviece"

My car was making a popping noise and Tai was my service advisor. He made sure I was kept in the loop on the repair the entire time. He and the others made it possible for me to work from the lobby so that I would not fall behind at work. I appreciate the courteous service and attention I received.

cooltech
6/20/2015

"Jeff lintz was great!"

Jeff has sold us two of the Nissan nv vans. He has been by far the best in the business! Treated us great, knew the product, took care of everything, even dropped off trucks at my office with a full tank of gas. We love the nissans and had been getting them from elsewhere and I have to say that as long as he is at mj's that is where we will go from now on. We are growing fast and I expect to have a real fleet in the near future and with him handling things I know we are in good hands. I typically do not write reviews on these places/guys but he really took care of us and respected our limited time. No Bs kind of guy. Bryan Boer Boer Brothers Heating and Cooling

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2015

We are thrilled to hear that Jeff provided you great customer service with your new Nissan NV Vans! He is an asset to Team 23 and we will make sure that we pass your kind words on to him. We believe that we have the best Team, Team 23, in the business and we strive to make sure that we provide outstanding customer service to every customer. Welcome to the Michael Jordan Nissan family. We look forward to servicing you and your business for many years to come.

DebraS
6/15/2015

"Michael Jordan Nissan - Great Dealership!"

I bought a new Nissan Pathfinder in October of 2009 from Michael Jordan Nissan and have had it serviced there ever since. The Service Department staff are fantastic. They are very customer focused and care about keeping my vehicle running smoothly. I was also equally impressed with the sales side when I purchased the vehicle. Michael Jordan Sales people are not pushy and gave me a great deal. I started my search at a Toyota dealership down the road but quickly made my way to Michael Jordan Nissan where I was treated with respect.

Michael Jordan Nissan responded to this review

June 26, 2015

It is always a pleasure to receive praise from a long time customer! Our number one priority is our customers happiness and we are truly happy to hear that our Service and Sales Team has been able to provide you with excellent customer service. Thank you for choosing Team 23 and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Rogue
6/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I am very impressed with customer Service at this dealership. Tiffany was very helpful and prompt . The internet sales was whatnot is suppose to be I.e simple and convenient. Sergio was very attentive and thorough. He also was very personable and seemed eager to do his job well

Nissan Car Girl 2015
5/29/2015

"From a customer's perspective - Cyndi Barnhill, Durham, NC"

Bought my first Nissan early 1992, a new frontier truck. Five years later, a new Nissan Sentra. In Oct. of 2013, saw a gently used Nissan Frontier, sent an email message and later that day, I purchased the truck. In Feb. of this year (2015) I was looking and found the perfect Xterra, online. Sent an email and got a call back from Lisa Mason a few minutes later. Had also dealt with Lisa on the truck purchase. Told her I would come by in an hour to check out the vehicle. It was late on a Sat evening and cold. I drove the Xterra and fell in love with it. Lisa kept checking and shopping me the best interest rate and price. On Monday, I signed a few papers and my new Xterra was delivered to my home. It was the easiest and best car buying experience ever. Thanks, Lisa! I now recommend that anyone looking at MJ Nissan's cars go through the internet sales dept. and ask for Lisa. She can make it happen!

Jemma2015
5/19/2015

"Excellent Salesperson!"

Raheem Wilson was excellent! He listened and worked hard to make it happen! He goes above and beyond. Highly recommend the dealership because of him!

gmoney
5/04/2015

"Easy Going"

Tiffany Roberts was my first contact via the internet and phone. She was prompt, courteous and professional. She handled all my requests on the front end and when I arrived she was there to meet me. She had arranged everything for me so all I really had to was sign the paperwork and learn about my new 370Z Nismo. I would definitely want to deal with her in the future. Thanks Tiffany

J
5/03/2015

"DON"T BUY USED CARS FROM THIS DEALER"

Drove from New Bern NC. to buy a 2009 Nissan Xterra since it was one of a very few low milage Xterra on the market at that time. When test driving the vehicle a very loud noice was heard comming from the back of the vehicle. The sales person stated that he did not noticed the noise when he drove the vehicle earlier, (it was impossible not to) noice was evendent and very loud. Once back at the dealer slaes manager send the car back to the service department, after a while I was told that it was fixed (parking brake shoe pads sticking). I just happened to run across the mechanic who "worked" on the vehicle and he stated that they could not find anything wrong but the car was not making the noise when they drove it. I looked under the car to and to my surprize I find transmission fluid leaking from the transmission near the diferential, I point it out and the sales persons plays it off. They had the car up on the lift minutes earlier and they did not see that... They are all about the money not the customer. Watch out for these people; from the sales people to the used car sales manager.

Used car sales manager.

nickshaw
3/28/2015

"GREAT Experience"

We needed a new car and had been dreading going through the car buying circus full of the high pressure sales tactics rampant in the industry (I felt like Jamaal Charles trying to juke past all the sales managers on my way out the door at one dealership). After stops several Nissan dealers in the triangle we visited MJ Nissan where Andrea (who was awesome) had exactly the car we wanted in stock. We feel like we got a great, fair offer and quickly on both the Rouge and my trade-in without lacing up the gloves for 12 rounds of negotiations. Andrea was absolutely amazing helping us with the purchase and was very thorough with explaining all of the features of the Rouge and she even filled it up with gas for us. I highly recommend MJ Nissan, Andrea, and Marcelo for anyone in the market for a new Nissan.

bassmtn1
3/19/2015

"Great Buying Experioence"

Hi Tiffany and Sergio, Tiffany please share or forward to Sergio I just want to extend a very special thanks for the hard work both of you done with my new rogue. Tiffany- thought the day would never come, but I'm glad I had to wait. it's not very often you walk into a dealership and find the price you negotiated is actually lower now. That was exciting news to her from Sergio. It been 2 day's and I could not be any happier, may I want need a new one again for another 14 years.... Sergio - What a great helping hand you were is detailing all the specifics out to me with the car and all the paperwork. You made the car buying experience fun, If the need from any of my family or friends need a new car I will be sure to recommend MJN dealership. Totally pleasant buying experience

Reviews of Tiffany Roberts