Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
Gee
6/28/2016

"Excellent"

Arrived about 15 minutes before closing everyone was still willing to help me and stay over time just to please me and my brand-new car

Usen-star
6/21/2016

"Left looking and feeling like a star"

What a magnificent experience here at Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham NC. It's so great to see how customers values matters. Ricky Alston welcomed me and showed great humility towards my family's needs. I left looking like a star with a 2016 Nissan Rogue. I surely appreciate all of Ricky Alston's services. I recommend Michael Jordan Nissan to fit your needs. Usen Family

June 22, 2016

Usen, we couldn't be happier to hear of your positive buying experience. Ricky is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad you and your family enjoyed working with him! Happy driving in your new Rogue!

Excellent Experience!
5/28/2016

"Best experience ever from the internet to detailing!!"

If any of you have ever purchased a vehicle you know how stressful it can be. Not true at Michael Jordan Nissan From Tiffany Roberts' initial contact in response to my online request who was patient with all my many questions, comments and concerns. Then there is Ricky Alston who greeted me the moment I walked in, I felt as though I was really dealing with a friend someone who wanted to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted and was comfortable with my purchase. Ricky didn't rush me through my purchase. I work 2 jobs so my free time is limited Team23 worked around my schedule even stayed late. Thanks guys!! Ricky explained every new feature during my drive test. My new 2016 Murano has all the comforts and features and being old school as they say. I forgot something he went over the day before and I had to call the next day. Ricky responded right away.I was determined to use my bank for financing Kevin in finance suggested I let him see what he could do and I am glad I did he saved me money by getting a much better rate saving me money. If you ever made any purchase and wondered later on if you made the right decision...you won't at MJ Nissan I am 60 years old so I've purchased several cars over the years and was never comfortable enough with an experience to be loyal to a particular dealership or brand I really didn't think I could, however, after my experience at MJ Nissan and Team 23 's excellent customer sevice....I am truly Team23 for life..

May 31, 2016

Hello and congrats on your new Murano! We couldn't be more excited to hear you had a smooth, and stress-free experience working with our team. We value your business and hope to have you back in the future!

2016 Rogue SL
5/27/2016

" Two Thumps Up 👍👍"

Michael Jordan Nissan is the Best!' From my email communication to walking through the showroom doors, until the time I walked out driving a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL?🌟 I received impeccable service. Sergio Gomez, Sales Representative is thoughtful, truthful, knowledgable, patient and phenomenal. My car buying experience was Grandiose. Much Success Jeremy Peace, Scott Minevini, Chris Shaw, and definitely Sergio Gomez I applaud each of you for making Monday, May 23, 2016 the most rewarding day of my life 🙌.

May 31, 2016

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience! Our team had a pleasure working with you to find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy your Rogue and thanks for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan!

TRogers
5/23/2016

"Awesome Sales Service and Service Center"

I love my Nissan Murano Platinum!! I have had it for about 6 months. I over the Sevice Dept. Alice Hinnant is the best!!! Always checks in with me while waiting and calls me after service to make sure everything is ok.

May 24, 2016

Hello and thank for for taking the time to share your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your Murano!

benfeldman
5/20/2016

"If you want a Leaf look no further than Derrick at Michael J"

Derrick was phenomenally helpful with getting my new Leaf. Super friendly, very knowledgeable and no pressure. The whole dealership team was great to work with!

May 23, 2016

We are thrilled to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to post and for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan! Enjoy your new Leaf!

kabina523
5/07/2016

"TEAM 23 - OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!!! TWICE"

This is my second time doing business with Royce Martin. Again, he went above and beyone expectations. I had an ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING experience with Royce Martin. He was very polite, friendly, concise, and handled my paperwork with perfection!!!! Crossed each "T" and Dotted every "I." He went through all my paperwork and ensured that I understood the contract. He ensured that I walked out his office with a HUGE SMILE :) Erice Spence is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME - She picked out my car TWICE!!! She done a REMARKABLE JOB. Unfortunately, I totalled my first car with 6 months. I sent Erica a message explaining my situation on Friday. Monday morning, she had another BRAND NEW WHITE NISSAN VERSA NOTE picked out for me. I had to exchange that car; Erica delivered the next car to my job at 7pm at night. I was impressed. But when I seen the color of the car???? Erica remembered from my first purchase that my favorite color was Turquoise. HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE - SHE DELIVERED A BRAND NEW TURQUOISE 2015 NISSAN VERSA NOTE WITH A BACK UP CAMERA!!! Upgraded me to the BEST!!!!! Kevin Hooker - was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING- He ENSURED that I purchased a RELIABLE car!!! He took GREAT CARE OF ME AGAIN. Kevin asked me what payments I wanted?? I told him what I expected!! AGAIN, Keven went above and beyond expectations!!!! Any question I asked Kevin, he had a response!!! He even set-up SIRIUS and PROGRAMMED all my stations for me. He reviewed EVERY COMPONENT of the car with me ensuring that I understood. I can't thank TEAM 23 enough for the WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE TWICE!!!! Michael Jordan Nissa is the BEST!!! TEAM 23......I absolutely love my BRAND NEW "TURQUOISE" 2015 NISSAN VERSA NOTE!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Erica Spence

May 10, 2016

Hello and congrats on your new Versa Note! Our team had a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan!

JayMoore
4/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I came to get my car serviced and I was Greeted by Julie Martin. She was able to get me in and out with no problem even though I didn't have a appointment scheduled. She kept me updated on the statue of my car, she was very polite, considerate of my time, very friendly, and professional.

May 10, 2016

We are happy to hear this, Jay! We appreciate you choosing Michael Jordan Nissan for your service needs!

ToddP
4/18/2016

"Great Customer Service"

We bought a Nissan Sentra last year from Raheem and was so impressed with their customer service we went back for our second vehicle. Raheem was off when we came in, but he happened to be there and left us in good hands with Nick. We had an idea of what we were looking for which made it easy for us. We were down between 2 dealerships and Nick was able to get us a fair price for our trade in, and incentives to buy from them. Royce also did an excellent job on the finance end and would re have never had a negative experience with them

May 10, 2016

Hello Todd and thanks for taking the time to post about your experience! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful visit!

Laura1966
3/02/2016

"My First Brand New Car...LauraB"

Raheem made my car buying experience awesome! I absolutely love my new car. He was polite, friendly, and listened to all my needs and wants in a car. I am very pleased with the customer service experience I received by him. I told him late on a Saturday night and by Tuesday of the next week..I had my new 2016 Altima. There was no pushing, repeated calls, or haggling/no talking me out of what I wanted.

May 10, 2016

Laura, congrats on your Altima purchase! We are thrilled to hear Raheem made your car buying experience a great one!

Reviews of Kevin  Hooker