Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
abi
9/25/2016

"An awesome car dealreship"

I strongly recommend buying a car at MJ Nissan. I bought my Nissan rogue there last year (brand new). Their customer service is incredible. I have been there twice for service (first time my intelligent key sound was kind of mute, second time my trunk door wouldn't open). Both times Mike Burke was my technician and he dealt with my concerns professionally. Not only they took full responsibility for whatever was wrong with my vehicle (at no cost), they loaned me a car to drive while mine was getting fixed. No pressure to return it, no fees added, unlimited mileage. I will definitely buy a car there in the future if I decide to stick with Nissan :)

September 27, 2016

Abi, we are so happy to hear you have enjoyed working with Mike and the team over the years! We value you as a customer and appreciate you taking the time to post!

Edgarf503
9/15/2016

"Great costumer service "

Sergio was helpful on helping me choose the best vehicle that met my needs service was fast and hassle free I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family

September 16, 2016

Edgar, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed working with Sergio! We appreciate your 5-star review and recommendation.

writerlen
9/06/2016

"Like a family backyard barbecue"

Ricky Alston went out of his way to help us and get us exactely what we wanted without "car salesman" pressure. He went above and beyond his job by picking us up at the airport to take us to the dealership to pick up our new car. He was like a wonderful old friend...both times we have gotten cars from him.

September 07, 2016

Hello and thank you for the post! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with. We appreciate your business!

Powell2016
9/03/2016

"Great Customer Service"

My grandson loves Michael Jordan. While traveling out of town I stop by this dealership. Mike was so nice and helpful with all my questions. I would definitely buy my next vehicle from Mike Brown. Thank you!

September 05, 2016

Hello and thanks for the post! We are so happy you came to visit and hope to see you again in the future!

Marisa Richards
9/01/2016

"Fantastic Customer Service!"

I brought my truck in for a routine oil change and, to be honest, didn't really anticipate anything special. Instead I received fantastic customer service and had a great experience! The people at Michael Jordan Nissan were all professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Alice was awesome and I will absolutely return here for any of my service needs. I 100% recommend Michael Jordan Nissan to everyone I know!

September 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service to each of our customers, and we are so happy to know that you were so well taken care of. We will be sure to pass along your kind words, and thank you for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan.

Michael C
8/30/2016

"Professional Maint. Techs"

Came from out of state and started having transmission problems on my nissan sentra. Other dealers would not put me in a loaner since I did not purchase the car from there dealership. At Michael Jordan Nissan Service Manager Mark Padfield was kind enough several times to give me a loaner car even though I did not purchase the car from Michael Jordan Nissan. With the professional knowledge of Service Advisor Mike Burke and Service Technician Scott brown and Master Technician Matthew Mcdaniel they found the problem and resolved the issue quickly. My car drives great and many thanks to all of you. Michael Cigalotti

August 31, 2016

It was our pleasure, Michael! Our team is always happy to help! Thanks for the post and for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan for your service needs.

joedogg19
8/19/2016

"Really bad service. Cares more about money than the customer"

Was told they would run a diagnostic and the diagnostic would not be charged if they fixed the problem. They fixed the problem basically for free and still charged me for the diagnostic study. Additionally, they had my car all day and never gave me a call I had to call two times to check status. When I questioned the service manager about this, he didn't even have the decency to discuss this with me.

August 31, 2016

Joe, please give Mark Padfield, Service Manager, a call at 919-489-3800.

alice barnes
8/07/2016

"Love Michael Jordan NIssan"

I have been a customer of Michael Jordan Nissan for over 25 years. I had a Nissan when I moved here, and got to know them their excellent service. I've bought cars from them also. I'd never go anywhere else. I have always received top-notch service, trustworthy advice, and great attention to my automotive needs. They give me every reason to keep my service up-to-date, which extends the life of my cars. I trust them to keep me on the road. Over the years I have received service from so many of the employees. They are all professional and knowledgeable.

August 08, 2016

Alice, thank you for taking the time to share these kind words! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan. See you next time!

Mrs.Powell
7/08/2016

"Had a Check Engine Lite On"

I bought my car in for service bout 3weeks ago,I had a check engine light on..So they begin working on my car it stays over nite I get a call from my advisor he says your car ready I get it I have to pay $175 for service ok fine..So the next day I'm driving my car,my check engine lite comes back on SMDH..I piss so I drive straight to the dealer,I tells my advisor so at this point I'm confused..So he says will take another look,they do keep my car again over nite,the next day he says it's a major job ok I'm covered under a warranty so I should be fine..My advisor contact my warranty,,they will take care the problem which was a $733.00 JOB..I pick my car up today,I go work etc..SMDh,, My check engine lite is back on AGAIN CANT BE SERIOUS IS WHAT IM SAYIN!!!So of course I contact my advisor again tells me to bring it in the morning..Like I'm highly upset with the service department..And I can't speak to no manger though?I don't understand the service they have there I'm totally lost at this point with the technician can't fully understand why the tech not getting it rite..

Kyle Cobb

SuzieBaloo
7/06/2016

"Excellent customer service"

This is our fourth (fifth/family ) car from Michael Jordan Nissan !! Each experience has been great ! This time, it was due to an accident (not my fault). Being thrown into car buying is not easy, especially when unplanned and time constraints are warranted. I wanted what I had, a Rogue. Nick helped us decide on options/features we wanted and drove it off showroom floor for me to drive home in record time. Every step was routine for them and easy for us. Always a great experience ! Thanks Nick, great job !!

July 07, 2016

Suzie, we appreciate you taking the time to post and are happy Nick to hear Nick made sure you were well accommodated. Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan, and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviews of Sergio Gomez