Michael Jordan Nissan

Travis Lunsford

March 29, 2017

"Amazing service"

- 9adlopez

Loved my experience!!! My sales rep Raheem made everything so simple! My car was ready to go when I arrived. couldn't have been better. It was a pleasure to see happy and helpful employees!

March 22, 2017

"Great experience!!!! 👍👍"

- Maited

Sergio was very friendly and very helpful in helping me choose the best vehicle that met my needs.I already have 2 years with my Altima 2015 and the dealer service has been excellent.

February 14, 2017

"Service Adviser really advises"

- old woman with new car

Last week I bought a Rogue from a pleasant, but uninformed salesperson. Today I went to the Service Department and lucked out by meeting Mike Brown. Mike, recently moved from sales to service, and he has a thorough knowledge of the vehicle. He explained so many features on the car that I didn't know. I went from feeling "buyer's remorse" to "buyer's delight." Keep this guy!

New 2016 Nissan 370Z, $42827