Michael Jordan Nissan

3930 Durham Chapel Hill Boulevard,
Durham, North Carolina 27707
Michael Jordan Nissan Info
About Michael Jordan Nissan

At Michael Jordan Nissan, we strive to be the best! We pride ourselves in over a decade of award winning customer satisfaction. New and used vehicles, parts, service and body work. There's no better place in the Triangle to shop! Michael Jordan Nissan's dedicated sales staff and service technicians are equipped with many years of experience. Whether you are looking for a new Nissan, a pre-owned vehicle or just need a tune-up, you have come to the right place. We have all the models ranging from the classy Nissan Altima to the full-size, powerful Nissan Titan! If it doesn't have Michael's name on it, you probably paid too much!

About Michael Jordan Nissan Learn More

• Collision Repair Center
alice barnes
8/07/2016

"Love Michael Jordan NIssan"

I have been a customer of Michael Jordan Nissan for over 25 years. I had a Nissan when I moved here, and got to know them their excellent service. I've bought cars from them also. I'd never go anywhere else. I have always received top-notch service, trustworthy advice, and great attention to my automotive needs. They give me every reason to keep my service up-to-date, which extends the life of my cars. I trust them to keep me on the road. Over the years I have received service from so many of the employees. They are all professional and knowledgeable.

August 08, 2016

Alice, thank you for taking the time to share these kind words! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan. See you next time!

Mrs.Powell
7/08/2016

"Had a Check Engine Lite On"

I bought my car in for service bout 3weeks ago,I had a check engine light on..So they begin working on my car it stays over nite I get a call from my advisor he says your car ready I get it I have to pay $175 for service ok fine..So the next day I'm driving my car,my check engine lite comes back on SMDH..I piss so I drive straight to the dealer,I tells my advisor so at this point I'm confused..So he says will take another look,they do keep my car again over nite,the next day he says it's a major job ok I'm covered under a warranty so I should be fine..My advisor contact my warranty,,they will take care the problem which was a $733.00 JOB..I pick my car up today,I go work etc..SMDh,, My check engine lite is back on AGAIN CANT BE SERIOUS IS WHAT IM SAYIN!!!So of course I contact my advisor again tells me to bring it in the morning..Like I'm highly upset with the service department..And I can't speak to no manger though?I don't understand the service they have there I'm totally lost at this point with the technician can't fully understand why the tech not getting it rite..

Kyle Cobb

SuzieBaloo
7/06/2016

"Excellent customer service"

This is our fourth (fifth/family ) car from Michael Jordan Nissan !! Each experience has been great ! This time, it was due to an accident (not my fault). Being thrown into car buying is not easy, especially when unplanned and time constraints are warranted. I wanted what I had, a Rogue. Nick helped us decide on options/features we wanted and drove it off showroom floor for me to drive home in record time. Every step was routine for them and easy for us. Always a great experience ! Thanks Nick, great job !!

July 07, 2016

Suzie, we appreciate you taking the time to post and are happy Nick to hear Nick made sure you were well accommodated. Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Michael Jordan Nissan, and we can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again.

Will be a repeat customer

"Best Customer Service"

Raheem is the best car salesman ever! I will continue to buy cars from him and I plan on sending some of my family members there also. The customer service is top notch and his patience is incomparable!

June 30, 2016

Thanks for the feedback! We will be sure to share your kind words with Raheem!

Trgfsu96
6/29/2016

"Great sales experience "

Raheem Wilson was the best salesman, I just brought a Murano, he made sure I was comfortable with the vehicle and the experience at the dealership. I will definitely recommend him and the dealership to my family and friends.

June 30, 2016

Hello, thank you for the post and the recommendation! We hope you are enjoying your Murano!

skoodi23
6/29/2016

"Above and Beyond Expectations"

I purchased a relatively new "program car" from Michael Jordan Nissan two weeks ago, and drove away feeling quite happy. I stopped down the road a bit to take care of some quick shopping before proceeding home. When I came out to my car after shopping (less than 30 minutes from leaving the dealership), I found two large dents on the roof above the driver's door. I quickly returned to speak with the salesperson to confirm that they were not there when I purchased the car. I mentioned this incident in an email to the customer service dept. and asked about security camera footage that might help establish the condition. The representative offered to have the body shop look at the damage, and repair it at no charge. I picked up the car today from the body shop, and it looks like the beautiful car I left with two weeks ago. Thanks to everyone at MJ Nissan for putting the "shiny" back on my car purchase.

June 30, 2016

It was our pleasure and we wish you many happy miles in your new car!

Gee
6/28/2016

"Excellent"

Arrived about 15 minutes before closing everyone was still willing to help me and stay over time just to please me and my brand-new car

Torrence Williams

June 29, 2016

Gee, we are always here to help! Thanks for the post and for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan!

Usen-star
6/21/2016

"Left looking and feeling like a star"

What a magnificent experience here at Michael Jordan Nissan in Durham NC. It's so great to see how customers values matters. Ricky Alston welcomed me and showed great humility towards my family's needs. I left looking like a star with a 2016 Nissan Rogue. I surely appreciate all of Ricky Alston's services. I recommend Michael Jordan Nissan to fit your needs. Usen Family

June 22, 2016

Usen, we couldn't be happier to hear of your positive buying experience. Ricky is a wonderful asset to our team and we are glad you and your family enjoyed working with him! Happy driving in your new Rogue!

Excellent Experience!
5/28/2016

"Best experience ever from the internet to detailing!!"

If any of you have ever purchased a vehicle you know how stressful it can be. Not true at Michael Jordan Nissan From Tiffany Roberts' initial contact in response to my online request who was patient with all my many questions, comments and concerns. Then there is Ricky Alston who greeted me the moment I walked in, I felt as though I was really dealing with a friend someone who wanted to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted and was comfortable with my purchase. Ricky didn't rush me through my purchase. I work 2 jobs so my free time is limited Team23 worked around my schedule even stayed late. Thanks guys!! Ricky explained every new feature during my drive test. My new 2016 Murano has all the comforts and features and being old school as they say. I forgot something he went over the day before and I had to call the next day. Ricky responded right away.I was determined to use my bank for financing Kevin in finance suggested I let him see what he could do and I am glad I did he saved me money by getting a much better rate saving me money. If you ever made any purchase and wondered later on if you made the right decision...you won't at MJ Nissan I am 60 years old so I've purchased several cars over the years and was never comfortable enough with an experience to be loyal to a particular dealership or brand I really didn't think I could, however, after my experience at MJ Nissan and Team 23 's excellent customer sevice....I am truly Team23 for life..

May 31, 2016

Hello and congrats on your new Murano! We couldn't be more excited to hear you had a smooth, and stress-free experience working with our team. We value your business and hope to have you back in the future!

2016 Rogue SL
5/27/2016

" Two Thumps Up 👍👍"

Michael Jordan Nissan is the Best!' From my email communication to walking through the showroom doors, until the time I walked out driving a 2016 Nissan Rogue SL?🌟 I received impeccable service. Sergio Gomez, Sales Representative is thoughtful, truthful, knowledgable, patient and phenomenal. My car buying experience was Grandiose. Much Success Jeremy Peace, Scott Minevini, Chris Shaw, and definitely Sergio Gomez I applaud each of you for making Monday, May 23, 2016 the most rewarding day of my life 🙌.

May 31, 2016

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience! Our team had a pleasure working with you to find the perfect vehicle! Enjoy your Rogue and thanks for choosing Michael Jordan Nissan!

Reviews of Alice Hinnant