Michael Jordan Nissan

Service Manager

May 20, 2017

"Awesome Staff"

- SoftSpoken14

I received such great service at this location. I felt very welcomed! I truly enjoyed the experience and knowledge of this dealership. I will be recommending my family and friends to this location. They were very patient with me and showed me all that I asked for. I have never experience such a great atmosphere. This dealership receives a 5+ from me and my family.

Lisa Mason

May 15, 2017

"Mark Padfield is a true professional"

- SE-R Guy

I have been coming to Michael Jordan Nissan since I bought my Altima SE-R there in 2006. I specifically seek out Mark anytime I am there. He's professional, kind and constantly puts his customers satisfaction first. He is a true asset to your team and you all should know this to be the case. Being a General Manager who's also in the service industry myself, I know how rare it is to have someone on your team that is of Mark's caliber. Mark, thank you and I look forward to dealing with you in the future!

Mark Padfield

April 14, 2017

"Amazing People!"

- Dacarpet22

Michael was very helpful, he was extremely kind and friendly He explained everything we need to know. It was a great deal on the car we bought We're so happy and I definitely recommend this dealership. Thank you Michael for your help :)

Mike Brown