Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ghsalzman
8/28/2016

"A Worthwhile experience"

The dealer was very accommodating and tried to satisfy my buying needs. I will go back to them again in the future. They were great.

Linda

"Beyond expectations"

I went in just looking to see what they had to offer. Peter did a great job in negotiating and managed to get me into the car of my dreams.

John Martel

jojo56green

"My 2017 Santa Fe"

My experience with Mid Island Hyundai was from start to finish a very easy one. My wife and I had gone into the dealership just to check out the new model of Santa Fe because my wife had leased a number of Hyundais and wanted to see if the Santa Fe would be a good choice at the end of our lease with Honda. Patsy was so easy to talk to and very accommodating. The whole leasing process was done quickly and we are very happy with truck so far.

Lennyg11
8/27/2016

"Best experience at a dealer by far! "

Last weekend, my family and I were looking to purchase a Mid-Size SUV. We went to a competitor before coming to Hyundai and after meeting with Peter, we knew we were getting the Hyundai Santa Fe. Peter was very informative and courteous, characteristics the previous competitor lacked. Not only was Peter a great salesman, but he also gave us a great deal. Victor was great to work with as well. I will be coming back once my other lease is up and plan on coming back to Mid-Island for any future purchases. Thank you for such a great experience.

sisppd
8/26/2016

"Excellent Salesperson"

Peter Marcus was my salesperson. He was excellent. Peter wasable to explain the car and all its new features. I purchased the car because I trusted him as a salesperson.

raggedyann118
8/26/2016

"santa fe"

Was very nervous about going to dealer ship and dealing with salesman. first time leasing a car and Patsy made the experience easy. Will be coming back when the lease is up.

reilly, maureen17
8/25/2016

"Informative"

My husband and I were given any informative encounter. Our salesperson answered all our questions fully. We were offered refreshments and everyone was very friendly.

Hammershark
8/25/2016

"Great"

Very professional and friendly. No pressure. Patsy was the only staff member I witnessed to greet and ask any people in waiting room as they went through if he could help.

Can't remember finance name

bline2166
8/24/2016

"Excellent"

Pleasant and my sales girl was awesome!! Even came in on her day off! Everyone there was pleasant and worked hard to get me the best deal...I would definitely recommend people I know to shop for a car there. Thank you again for a great experience.

sweeneya724
8/24/2016

"Leasing"

Process wit Will was quick easy and painless. I never felt as if I was being "jerked" around and I felt I got the best deal possible.

Paige parisi