Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mygirl0201

"Victor Arias"

I would highly recommend salesman Victor Arias to friends and family. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns in a professional and friendly manner. He made me feel very comfortable in a situation I was initially nervous about.

camicakes123

"Excellent"

An excellent experience. I loved patsy bellomo, and the rest of the staff were friendly as well. We love Hyundai and will be coming back for more cars in the future. We will be bringing our car in for regular maintenance. And we will reccommed this dealership to all our friends and family.

dxp
4/30/2016

"Survey response - Mid-Island Hyundai"

It was a pleasure to deal with our salesperson Lajune Lyles. She met us as soon as we arrived and was very friendly. She made us feel at ease and made the whole car buying experience a pleasant one. We were very fortunate to have her help us as she was very knowledgeable and anticipated our concerns and answered questions that we hadn't thought of. Overall A+ for Lajune!

atbravesrule
4/29/2016

"Satisfied as always"

"We have purchased 5 vehicles over the years at Mid-Island and have always been treated very professionally. The sales and finance team listens and doesn't pressure ""just to make the sale"". We love the service and treatment we have always received at Mid-Island and would recommend to any and all."

tsmarie26
4/28/2016

"Car buying experience"

Coming into this knowing next to nothing I left there comfortable with my financial needs as well as better expectations in a vehicle. Overall this was a great first time buying experience and will recommend highly.Thank you again.

burmer.paulie0000
4/28/2016

"elantra"

my experience at mid island was a very good one, I was very exited to purchase my brand new car with the help of my salesman Patsy Bellomo. He was very straightforward and honest about what I would expect and how much time it would take . THANK YOU mid island.

thecolorfulbird.77
4/23/2016

"sante fe"

I was very happy with my experience working with my salesman Patsy Bellomo ,he was curtious and very professional and above all honest about my purchase .

childscare90
4/21/2016

"sonata"

you have asked enough questions that make this section unnecessary for me.This boxshould be used to explain anegative experience. my experience thus far has been positive.

iperler
4/20/2016

"Good Experience"

Everyone at the dealership was very professional. It had been many years since I purchased a car and the salesman was very patient with me. He explained everything clearly and precisely. I would definitely recommend this Hyundai dealership.

borambo1941
4/20/2016

"excellent way to sell a car"

excellent presentation and service. every body was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. this is the third car I leased from this dealership, and am very happy with the way they take care of there customers.

brendan miller