Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

lburns2
4/24/2015

"Fantastic experience"

Fantastic experience! I cant say enough good things about the salesman that assisted me in choosing the right car for me, or the finance officer that made the whole experience of getting a new loan to fit my financial needs. I have bought several cars over the years from MidIsland but this was the fastest, easiest and most pleasant experience due to both the salesman and finance officer. My salesman Steven Hicks, was there every step of the way and got me into the exact car to suit my needs. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to negotiate He went above and beyond to find the exact car I wanted. They met the price I needed and took care of all the paperwork, and was straight forward with me on every step. I left the evening with my new car after he fully explained all the features in it. During the purchase Frank D'Amato from Finance was extremely helpful in finding a finance company to pay off my old loan and get me payments in the range I needed to be in. He did so with a great sense of humor and really put me at ease. Both gentlemen Steven and Frank made the whole experience a pleasure, I look forward to future business with the MidIsland Hyundai dealership and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Frank D'Amato

ans3girls
4/22/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!! Very Happy!!!"

I just purchased and 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Phillip Coury. Philip went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted at the price I needed to be at. Philip is extremely knowledgeable, which made it even that much easier to make a decision. During the purchase Frank D'Amato from Finance was also extremly helpful with helping us, as well as some others in the dealership who I know helped and I am sorry I do not have names, however these gentlemen were also very helpful. Our over all experience was Amazing!!! I highly recommend this dealership...

Frank D' Amato

fyrman181
4/14/2015

"HAPPY PURCHASE!"

Just purchased a 2015 Veloster Turbo,and that the whole crew at your dealership was great. Peter Marcus is then best salesman I have ever made a deal with. Great job guys.

Tortfeasor
4/09/2015

"Ripoff, lying Finance Manager"

I recently purchased a 2015 Sonata from this dealership. I had no problem with my salesperson, however the same cannot be said for the Chris Panzarella. He was quickly going through the paperwork telling me where to sign and not wanting me to read through everything. He would tell me the warranty was one price when it was another. My biggest complaint though is something I am just discovering now a month later. He told me I was going to save money through smart payments, a program where you make a payment every 2 weeks instead of monthly and therefor pay off your loan sooner. I had thought this was through my loan provider, but it is though another company that charges you for the privilege of making these payments. I have now been charged already yet none of the money has gone to the bank where my loan is though. This is such a scam program and I had no idea it was separate from my bank. I will never again go to Mid Island Hyundai and I strongly recommend you take your business elsewhere.

rhaase
4/08/2015

"Excellent Experience "

Just purchased a 2015 Elantra Kristina was extremely helpful and knowledgable ... She made the experience easy and stress free .. I was very happy and would recommend any one to go see her.

Bill Mackay

pandk
4/07/2015

"excellent customer service"

Phillip Court customer service was fantastic, he satisfied our every need, answered all questions, and we were processed quickly after finding the vehicle we wanted.

Carlos Vargas
4/06/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP AND BETTER SERVICE"

I was greeted by the sales person Will and then the Manager Josiah stopped by the desk These two gentleman treated me with respect and I left with a new car coming out of a lease that was over mileage and more importantly a payment within my budget. No hard selling or any funny numbers in finance. Will and have recommended others to this dealership.

Bruce S
4/05/2015

"Great People and Great Service"

Just purchased my new Sonatas and could not be happier. While all people at the dealership were helpful and courteous, I must make special mention of Kristina Villafana. Her knowledge and patience were boundless. Her attention to all off my needs and questions were addressed in a totally professional manner and her only concern was insuring that I was comfortable and happy with my purchase. At no point in the process did I feel pressurized or rushed. Be sure to ask for her if you are considering a new car purchase. Thanks Kristina. Bruce S.

Sharon and Denise
4/03/2015

"A salesman who is REALLY listening to your needs."

My mom was looking to buy an new Elantra after driving her 1999 model forever. We had a number in our head, without checking into any pricing before heading into the dealer, our first day out looking. We were immediately greeted by Lekwa Nnate and his big personality....liked him instantly!!! He sat us with our salesperson Will Arons, who we informed of what car we wanted. We spent the beginning of the visit talking about who Mom and I were, our lives, shared some funny stories, related to a lot of things.......and within a short time, he knew exactly which Elantra and features would work for us. Will was LISTENING while we spoke, not just sitting there THINKING of which sales line to use on us next. We test drove the 2015 Elantra SE, then came back in to go over numbers. Will worked his butt of with management getting us very close to the un-researched number we had in our head. We held off on making the purchase so Mom could check a family member who was very knowledgeable, and also checked on how fair the pricing was online. As it turned out, on the pricing site, out of Fair, Good, and Amazingly Low....Will's hard work was on the money as the lowest unheard of pricing. Needless to say, we went back after one day of research and requested we deal with Will only.....sat down and purchased the car. Our experience with Will was honestly real and no bs sales pitches needed. After coming out of financing, we even receive a "Happy Sales Dance Show" from an outgoing salesperson, Mitchell Lawson. All in all, our entire experience was great from start to finish. Positive vibes everywhere. I would recommend Will Arons to everyone who is looking for the salesman who goes above and beyond your expectations. Thankyou so much Will, Lekwa, and Mitchell....lovin our new car.

brennaner
3/31/2015

"I LOVE my new car!!"

I purchased my new 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport from Bobby yesterday and from beginning to end, he was very professional and understood my needs for my new purchase. The whole experience was great, no negative things to say about it! I would definetly recommend Bobby to anyone who is looking for a stand-up, honest, patient salesman! He's the BEST! -Erica B, from philadelphia!

Reviews of Steve Hicks