Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jt.weir

"Tuscon purchase"

Great dealing with Will. The whole Process was smooth. There was no hassle at all. I walked in and drove out with a new Tuscon within a few hours.

agoeren

"Overall Review"

Excellent service. She was dedicated to me the entire process. She took an interest to me and my family's needs and I really appreciated that.

donman41
6/23/2016

"Purchase of new automobile"

Very satisfied with how our salesman Peter handled delivery of our new Hyundai! He expedited all the paper work efficiently and would recommend him to friends and family.

linda.colverd

"2016 Genesis Coupe 3.8"

I highly recommend Mid-Island Hyundai. The staff is professional and maintain a very friendly atmosphere. My sales consultant, Lajune Lyles, especially made my leasing experience very easy and pleasant. I am driving a 2016 Genesis Coupe 3.8 now and enjoying every minute!

lidiac1013
6/19/2016

"My 3rd Sonata"

I was pleasantly surprised by the professional staff and welcoming sales person that assisted me. Patsy Bellomo addressed all my needs and found the right lease for me. I drove away with a new car that day! Thanks again, Lidia

tariffbroker
6/17/2016

"Etiquette"

All of the employees mentioned below were polite, attentive and cordial with the service and sale. They addressed and understood the needs of what ever I was seeking at the time.

agrods01
6/16/2016

"New car!"

Pat Costello was my sales person and he was very nice, down to earth, and real. He wasn't pushy and didn't make me feel rushed into anything. The finance person I dealt with was also so kind and related to me. I'm so happy I got my car from this dealership and will recommend to others tand come back for myself!

Patrick Costello

michaelmeuschke
6/16/2016

"Mike's review"

Third time buying a car from this dealership. Wenter to will everytime and he is the reason I kept coming back. He went out of his was everytime to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I told him what exactly I was looking for and he delivered. He did not make me feel like I was a customer, he made me feel like a friend. Miguel the finance guy I delt with was also very friendly and made the paper work go very quick and smooth. I can not thank them enough.

frankie1fire911
6/15/2016

"santa fe"

I was very happy with my experience at mid island and cant be happier with my 2017 Santa Fe sport it looks and drives great. thank you Patsy Bellomo for making the process so easy.

cbblumen2
6/15/2016

"No pressure"

Went looking for a suv and test drove the Santa Fe and the Tucson. Dave didn't put any pressure on us to buy one or the other. We leased an orange Tucson.

Reviews of Will Arons