Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Maria
6/22/2015

"First new car"

Bobby Douglas is awesome! My first new car, I was super anxious. Bobby made me feel at ease immediately! He's an absolute delight. Made my experience pain free .

MCCABE111
6/17/2015

"Steve Hicks is the man."

Great experience with Steve Hicks. Made it as painless as possible. I walked out with a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport Turbo. Great car. I highly recommend this dealership.

CHARMANIAC
6/17/2015

"Excellent Experience with Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff"

Mid-Island Hyundai was recommended as a friendly dealership, once I had decided on purchasing a Hyundai. I was not disappointed! We were immediately greeted in a casual, friendly way. Which is perfect for my personality - I don't like pushy, overly exuberant sales people. We were able to test drive right away. Negotiating the deal was the easiest I've ever experienced purchasing a car. I drove off the same day with the exact car I went there for. We will be returning there for services and any other car shopping in the future.

LROCCO
6/17/2015

"Joe Causey - Mid Idland Hyundai"

Love my Hyundai Sonata. Thanks so much Joe for taking the time to let me test drive and finalize getting my new car. -Linda Rocco

Leighann1026
6/14/2015

"One of the best car buying experiences!!!!!"

Me and my husband went to Hyundai in Centereach just to look at a new car and wound up walking out with one. The salesman that we dealt with was Patsy Bellomo. He was a straight shooter and the most honest salesman I have ever dealt with. He made me feel like I was talking to a friend rather then talking to a salesman. He never tired to push a sale but made sure we got the best deal possible. He treated me and my husband with the upmost professionalism. He is a very honest and kind person that made us feel very comfortable with the whole process. After the purchase he made sure he explained everything we needed to know about the car. Pasty is a true gentleman and a great person. THANK YOU!!

Genesisman
6/14/2015

"Great salesman"

I dealt with Patsy. I have bought all my Hyundais from the dealership and dealt exclusively with Patsy. Why? His fair and honest approach and no nonsense selling points. He definitely has the consumer in mind and wants to put the consumer in the right car. Good fellow. Fr. Fred Hill

Patsy Bellomo

ARA73
6/13/2015

"DIS-SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!"

The Mid-Island Hyundai dealership is dishonest. I leased a 2015 Hyundai & was lied to repeatedly. I was quoted $219.00-they made it $229.00, quoted 36 mos- they made it 48 mos, I insisted on 12,000 miles-they chgd it to 10,000 miles. I walked in with their advertisement which stated the following - they would take my Nissan AS IS, cover all lease termination fees, disposition fees, charges for wear & tear, over mileage fees. They retd the car to Nissan & honored nothing (except a few outstanding payments). Now I have issues with Nissan concerning my other lease that your dishonest dealership is trying to make me liable for.

SCHLIEMANN

Hbo1026
6/10/2015

"Dealership review"

Good service, friendly people, short wait time, clean facility, nice staff, reasonable lease prices, the time it took me to get my lease and get out of the building was less than 4 hours.

Sue Heck
6/09/2015

"Very enjoyable"

It was very enjoyable and everyone was very friendly and helpful. Everyone there made the hectic experience of buying a car a lot easier and pleasant.

MABBATE17
6/08/2015

"Amazing!"

This was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I have never been happier with a vehicle! The customer service was amazing.

Reviews of Will Arons