Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai

Call
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"I'm not doing this today"

When my family walked into Mid Island Hyundai on Sunday, I looked at my wife and said, "I'm not doing this today". Then we met Patsy. When we told Patsy we didn't have any money to put down on the car, Patsy didn't flinch. He asked what we needed and what we could do and he made the deal happen. Thanks to Patsy, I no longer have to worry about my car starting when I get off the train every night. Patsy not only got us into a new car, he gave us peace of mind. I would recommend Patsy and Mid Island Hyundai to any friend or family member. With sincere thanks, Larry Jaffie

"First new car"

Walking in we weren't really sure what we wanted. This being my moms first new car I was a little nervous how this was going to go. Being on such a fixed income made it hard to get the car we wanted for the right price. Having patsy as our salesman made the process a lot easier, he was very honest and a real person. Not just a salesman trying to get the deal done. He worked very hard to get us the price we wanted and we walked away very happy. My mother and I are very hard people to please, with very strong opinions but he stuck it out and didn't give up until we were happy. I would very much recommend him to anyone. Thank you patsy for getting my mom the car she loves! It's a lot better than her "puffball". We really appreciate it, sorry for being so difficult -Frankee, Johnny and Eppie!

"Thanks"

This dealerships service department went above and beyond for me. My 4 month old Elantra had a dead battery. The car had 1700 miles, it was brand new. The dealership I bought it from did not answer calls or return calls. Mid Island took care of me in a timely fashion. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommend them.

Nick and Will in Service

"Returned Back To Being A Hyundai Satisfied Customer"

Since 2002, I have purchased &/or lesased several Hyundai automobiles. Though currently I was leasing a Honda Accord, I visited Mid-Island Hyundai on 9/30/14 to inquire on the end of the season Hyundai incentives. Though I had an open mind, as a widow, senior citizen living on a fixed income, I did possess reservations in the salesman's ability to meet my financial needs. Much to my chagrin, I was introduced to Mr. Patsy Bellomo. He possessed a genuine, sincere desire to find a car that would meet all of my needs. Patsy was courteous as he informed me of the quality & benefits on driving a Hyundai. He listened to what I needed & wanted & worked relentlesssly in accommodating them. Patsy was thorough in all aspects one would come to hope & expect while dealing with a car salesman. Though he acted in a professional manner, he also conveyed a genuine interest in my personal life. Because of Patsy's personality, I am now & will be a Hyundai customer. Anne D.

"Great experience "

I was fortunate in having Patsy as the salesman who assisted me. Patsy took the time to explain leasing to me . He allowed me to test drive and assured me he would walk me thru the entire prices. He had patience and made sure that I had his contact info if I needed his assistance, he took the time to show me the operations of the vehicle and even hooked in my Bluetooth. I felt that Patsy would definitely be there for me in the future and I would highly recommend him to anyone using your dealership

"It's all about trust but follow your instinct. - Lulu P."

As an experienced car buyer, when I walk into any dealerships, the first thing I do, is follow my instinct. So instead of looking at cars as anyone would do, I scan in the show room to look for the person I would most likely trust and be suitable to do business with. Luckily for me, I found Jason Cantone. On that day, which is last Friday, September 19, 2014, I was dealing with a double ear and sinus infection. Let's put this way, I was a bit cranky. So the first thing I would like to say, is to express my gratitude toward Jason and thank him profoundly for his patience. Anyway, let's get down to business. As we all know, anyone could sell a car. They all have their sales pitch and so on. But in Jason Camtone, the first thing I noticed beside his beautiful smile and soft approach, was that is he was not a pushy or obnoxious car dealer. Jason was straight forward and at the same time, detail oriented. He was right on q with all the questions I needed to know. Jason exhibited a level of professionalism that gives him an "edge" to his profession. Even though he knew that I had the intention of getting a new vehicle because the lease of my Volkswagen cc was about to expire, Jason Cantone handled himself, in such a way from the very first encounter that we were able to seal with deal within an hour. Well, the prep and paper works took longer of course. I would emphatically recommend Mid Island Hyundai and especially Jason Cantone. You will leave the showroom, being one satisfied customer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jason Cantone.

"Simply wonderful "

This was my first purchase of a Hyundai and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive. My salesperson, Patsy was great. He was honest, knowledgeable and bent over backwoods to ensure I was treated as a valued customer. I wish more deanships were as good as Mid-Island.

"Wonderful Experience"

Pasty was very helpful in helping us get our 2015 Sonata. He was very informative, and he was a pleasure working with him. The sale was just what we expected and we are very happy with our choice. A second salesman Ron also helped us in completing our transaction and he was also very informative and friendly.

"Excellent Salesman and Excellent Dealership"

Jason was very helpful very professional.I didn't feel pressured to purchase.I would recommend him to anyone.im happy with my new Accent?

"Great experience!!"

My fiance and I both went in to each lease a new car and were so pleased with how our salesman, Bobby Douglas, treated us. He was very personable and made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I have to say I did not expect to ever meet a salesman like him! I will absolutely refer all my friends to him and look forward to doing business with him when my current lease is up.

Bobby Douglas