Mid Island Hyundai

Peter Marcus, Sales Associate, Mid Island Hyundai

Peter Marcus

Sales Associate

January 19, 2017

"Trading lease for new vehicle "

- Chica86

The customer service was great. I worked with Daniel and he answered all of my questions and was very patient with my indecisiveness. I like specific things with no in between and Daniel went out of his way to find exactly what I was looking for. The vehicle I wanted wasn't even on Long Island and he personally picked it up to make sure it would be at the dealership for our discussed pick up date. This is the 3rd vehicle I have gotten from mid island Hyundai so that says something!

January 16, 2017

"leasing a car"

- rivas333 Verified Customer

Will was very helpful explaining everything about leasing a new car, even now after the transaction if I have a question I don't hesitate to call and he calls me back right away

January 15, 2017

"satisfied customer"

- Robert V Ragona

Dealing with Will was a pleasure he put us in the right vehicle for us , it was a real easy transaction. After deciding on our new Sonata he fully explain every feature to us and we happily left with no questions at all. Always had a good experience dealing with this dealership and will continue to do business there.

2016 Hyundai Elantra