Mid Island Hyundai

Miguel Morroquin, Finance Manager, Mid Island Hyundai

Miguel Morroquin

"Knowledgeable sales person"

- ccassara Verified Customer

John Markel is a very knowledgeable sales person and I would recommend him to my friends . He took the time to explain all the things about my car that I need to know.

"Hyundai Trouble Free"

- lindaschiff Verified Customer

We leased 4 Hyundai and we can honestly say we have had no problems. It rides beautifully. It's a handsome car and it is reliable. The staff at the Hyundai Dealership makes owning a Hyundai a delight.

"My Mid-Island Experience"

- hifiguy42 Verified Customer

Very nice experience. Will recommend dealership to friends and family.The staff was very friendly, Franswa was very professional and knowledgeable on the vehicle. He listened to our concerns and provided us with the car I wanted at the price I needed.

2016 Hyundai Elantra