Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

GMR
3/24/2015

"Excellent in all areas."

This dealer has exemplary sales and service. The Sales Manager, Steve Hicks, goes above and beyond to meet his customer's needs. Peter Marcus, salesperson, closed the deal and really took the time to explain all the options before and after my purchase. The dealership gives free oil changes for the first year and provides maintenance in a timely and efficient manner. Leigh Riccardo always gets me in and out as I have a busy work schedule. What a positive experience overall!

stingray913
3/24/2015

"The hardest working team!"

When deciding to buy a car I visited both Imported and domestic dealers and meet some very interesting sales people with clear agendas which honestly didn't feel like they had anything to do with me, I wasn't feeling the love. From the moment I walked into Mid Island Hyundai and sat with my salesman Bobby Douglas something felt different. It seemed that finding me the right car at the right price, a price I would feel comfortable paying, was the agenda; I was feeling the love. Between Bobby Douglas and the manger Lekwa Nnate we found the perfect car for me 2015 Santa Fe Sport with all the bells and whistles. Bobby was very pleasant and very informative threw out the whole process. Thank you! Raymond Ortiz

dealerbob
3/22/2015

"happy with our new car"

today we bought a new used car from this dealership. his name is not listed below but everyone called him uncle Frank. he was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole purchasing process, as were all the staff we dealt with. i was very pleased with this experience and would recommend this dealership to others. this is the fourth car my family has bought from this dealership.

Uncle Frank

MariaLaina
3/22/2015

"Love my salesman Jason C"

Sometimes things you hear turn out to be true. Friends of mine said this Hyundai dealership is the best expierence to buy a car from and IT is. Friendly down to earth staff, great selection and clean too. But it gets better, bc we met Jason Cantone our salesman. What a nice knowledgeable no BS family kind of guy. Go there and have Jason Cantone help get you a new car!!!!

drgn12345
3/21/2015

"great people at Hyundai "

Will was a nice man to deal with he was very pleasant person and also was very informative he pointed a lot of things I didn't know

jjdefalco
3/21/2015

"Amazing Service & Experience!"

Went to Hyundai to purchase my first new car and I was extremely pleased with the service I was given! I was in and out within hours and Phillip Coury was more than kind, fair and easy to talk with when reaching a price that was comfortable for me to walk out with! His hustle to make it work for me made my decision to purchase my new car a smooth and easy one! He went above and beyond in the days following to give me anything I needed to make sure my experience was top notch. If you choose to go to this dealership, ask for Phillip! Bryant Quintana is also a new employee with Mid Island Hyundai in their finance department who was clutch in hooking me up with a great financing deal that I do not think I would've gotten from many other dealerships. He may be new to Hyundai, but he knows what he is doing and blew me away!

Bryant Quintana

Tiffany
3/21/2015

"Great dealership. Ask for Jason. "

I had a great experience. Worked with Jason. He was awesome. No games. Very honest and understood what I needed. Definitely go if you don't want to play games with dealerships. Best price best service.

Jill
3/20/2015

"Excellent experience!"

I went looking for a new SUV since my lease was up in 2 months. My salesman was Bobby Douglas what a GREAT GUY! no high pressure, honest and upfront . Then I spoke with a manager names Steve He was great as well. Did everything he could to make my sale happen. Needless to say we went home that night with a brand new 2015 Santa Fe sport turbo! He took care of my lease and I'm driving an awesome new truck due to both these guys! Highly recommend this dealership. Will be back in 3 tears for sure.

nicolejenny
3/17/2015

"Good Experience "

I purchased a Certified Used Car from Salesman "Uncle Frank" and Manager John Clemente at Mid Island. They were really friendly, kind and personable. I had a terrible experience at Nissan 112. I do not recommend Nissan 112, they were rude, nasty and pushy. I had the opposite experience at Mid Island Hyundai. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know!

Frank

jaime1083
3/15/2015

"Great Experience"

Josiah & team were great. Smooth experience from start to finish. All employees I interacted with were very friendly & answered any questions I had. As a manager in the retail field, I was very impressed with how Josiah ran his dealership.

Ron - sales