Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

chrissyd4946
5/27/2016

"Great salesman"

Will Arons was a great person to work with. He took the time to see what I really needed in a car and helped with the setup of things like the cell phone and the radio.

Mid Island Hyundai responded to this review

May 27, 2016

chrissyd4946, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Will is one of the most knowledgeable sales consultants I have had the pleasure in working with and I am so happy that he was able to set everything up for you. Enjoy the new car and welcome to the Mid Island Family.

sashapoo23
5/26/2016

"Great place to buy a vehicle"

Friendly,courteous staff. Would definitely recommend this dealership. We travel from Brooklyn because it's the best dealership we have ever gone to. Will Aron is the best and strongly recommend any potential buyers see him.

marty9
5/19/2016

"My Hyundai Safari"

I have been buying and leasing cars for many, many years. This is my 3rd Hyundai from the Mid-Island dealership. My Salesman, Patsy is an incredible representative for Hyundai and the dealership. He patiently reviewed my auto needs and helped me to select the car that answers my needs and fist my budget, That's why I returned to discuss my needs with Patsy. He looks like a professional, greeted us in a warm and pleasant manor and did everything possible to make our buying experience one that gets me to recommend Patsy and my Hyundai Dealership. Thanks for this opportunity to express my opinion.

The 2 ladies that help the process of needed work in the repair area, I forgot their names but they are great

gerberinsurance1075
5/19/2016

"Very pleased with the service."

To Whom It May Concern, We have purchased 3 vehicles from Mid Island Hyundai and are very pleased with our salesman Will Arons. And we would gladly recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you. G. Gerber

Finance Dept. was very helpful.

Rianna T 610
5/17/2016

"It was a great experience for buying my daughter a new."

I'm a single mom. This was the first time I was buying a car. PATSY BELLOMO was a amazing salesman. He had patience and did an incredible job. He gave me a great deal that fits in my budget. I would recommend him to anyone I know who is looking to buy a car. The whole dealership has a awesome staff. Very helpful and care for your needs first. I want to thank Patsy for a great job and also the Staff.

cassym0516
5/16/2016

"Awesome experience"

Everyone was very helpful and nice and Victor was amazing and got us everything we wanted and needed. We are telling everyone about our experience and are recommending this dealership to everyone we know

carminclub1
5/15/2016

"hyundai"

Patsy was great. The delearship great. Will definitely be back and highly recommend it. Made sure I found the right car for me and it fits all my needs.

my3boysnnm
5/14/2016

"Happy customer"

It was a pleasure dealing with Peter for the second time. I highly recommend Peter to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle with you.

wolvorine88
5/10/2016

"Great Expirience"

Buying my new Sonata from Mid-Island Hyundai was easy and stress free. The staff was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I feel I got a great deal and will definitely return for my next car.

bigdaddy0809
5/07/2016

"happy"

accomplished what I set out to do with the help of Will second time done business with him, very pleased with car an buying experience

Reviews of Patsy Bellomo