Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai

Call
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

dmerrell
1/26/2015

"Will Arons was a great salesman!"

Will Arons was terrific. No high pressure, very calm and personable. He tried his best to get my price. The finance manager however surprised me with the added on amenity fee and NY state sales tax, which brought my lease price up over $2000. Not happy with that surprise. But after being there for almost 4 hours, I wasn't going to walk away.

papozone
1/18/2015

"Happy New Year!, Happy buyer!"

Went to dealer on January 2nd to purchase vehicle, I was already preapproved online for loan but they didn't know that! Sales man Patsy Bellomo was patience with me as I can be very difficult to deal with especially when making a major purchase. With that said Pasty wasn't pushy, aggressive and or impatient. He was very knowledgeable and actually steered me away from purchasing a vehicle that I didn't need so to speak. Really ??? YES !!! He could of sold me a vehicle with all the bells and whistles but that tells you a lot of the type of person he is and how he knew what I needed by just taking to me. That says a lot of the type of employees that Mid Island Hyundai hires. THANK YOU PATSY/MID ISLAND HYUNDAI With that said I must also praise management Josiah Behlen, Howard Plotkin and specifically Lekwa Nnate who went out of his/there way to ensure before deal was made and after that I was happy with purchase, vehicle, price, service and overall experience!!! THANK YOU MANGEMENT/MID ISLAND HYUNDAI

michie0783
1/13/2015

"professional and friendly dealership"

My husband and I were so impressed with mid island hyundai. Our salesperson Bobby Douglass was by far the best salesperson we have ever dealt with. They made leasing our car a true pleasure and we will most definitely recommend them to all our family and friends. A great dealership!!

taz0303
1/12/2015

"TARA'S EXPERIENCE"

I am very happy with the service Chris Munoz provided. He was very knowledgeable and great to deal with. He made my experience great. I would recommend Mid Island and Chris to others.

mg
1/04/2015

"won't fix a recall"

Got a recall notice for my Sante fe called on January 4th to schedule an appointment and was told by the girl who schedules that they don't fix recalls because its an older vehicle and they can't get parts and this is where I purchased the vehicle I called Hyundai America and was told that is absolutely wrong every dealer has to fix recalls and scheduled an appointment with a different dealer this dealer doesn't care to fix your safety recalls

nievesjohn
1/03/2015

"Did not honor online advertised price and were condescending"

Let me first preface that Kyade Vincent was an excellent sales representative, he did all he could to make my experience at Mid Island Hyundai pleasant. A car was listed online as CPO at $13K. I told Kyade that at that price we would like to purchase the car. The negotiation commenced and then the fun started. This dealership charges $800 certification fees (although the vehicle is CPO you have to pay the fee to have it Certified, where is the logic in that?!?) As I prepared to leave, John Clemente scoffed and condescendingly told me (a well educated - student physician) that I was passing up a deal of a lifetime. As I approached my vehicle to leave, Kyade ran out to me to tell me that they would drop the certification fee. I happily returned and asked them to draft up paperwork to see the final numbers. Then, coincidentally, a $375 administration fee, and a $375 transportation fee (it's not a new car! how can there be a transportation fee? The car was not transported from another dealership, I was taking it off of the dealers lot), and then the normal customary fees. These erroneous charges seemed to be a way of disguising the certification fee. I contested again and walked away from the deal. I was called on my cell phone a few hours later saying they would drop the transportation fee. At that point I could not even consider the possibility of completing a transaction with a business that treats its customers so poorly. I wound up going to Competition Toyota, where I was treated like family and bought a Venza. I am happy I did, it was a much better price and there were no fees that caught me off guard.

Elaine & Paul
12/31/2014

"We walked out of the dealership very happy!"

My wife and I went to the dealership since the three year lease for our 2012 Hyundai Sonata was coming to a close and we were on a "fact finding mission" for new car info. We were not planning on leasing a new car on this particular day but the dealership gave us such a good deal that we couldn't pass it up. Will Arons was our salesman and worked with us every step of the way. He was extremely helpful and made the experience a very pleasant one. We are grateful to him for all he did! We ended the year on a happy note!! Elaine & Paul

frotella
12/19/2014

"Very happy I gave them a second chance"

I first leased a Elantra with my daughter a couple of months ago. I didn't feel like the deal went as smooth as I would of liked it to go. Because I don't like giving bad ratings I did not rate them at all. I was contacted by Kelly as well as Josiah Behlen the General Manager, to see what could of been done that would of let my experience with them be better. I'm glad I gave them a second chance and just purchased a new Sonata Limited. They really stepped up to the plate and made the deal as pleasant as any car purchase can go. From Kelly, to Troy along with the help of Joseph and Mitch they all made me feel that they were happy to have my business and made the deal that I felt was fair for all parties involved. I ran into a couple of service issues that were relatively minor and was blessed to meet Kevin Hom the new service manager, and he handled all issues better than any service manager for any car I ever owned. Thumbs up, I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car........................

Mike6622
12/07/2014

"worst management ever!!!"

Let me start by saying Mid island hyundai happens to be close to where I live. For that reason me and my fiancée decided to give them a shot at doing business. I wanted to trade my 2013 sonata lease back in and re lease a 2015 sonata. The salesman that helped us was very honest, helpful, and nice. He was not able to help us with the very reasonable fair deal that we offered the first visit but promised to be in touch. when they were able he would contact us. He followed up one week later and said that management agreed upon the deal . We were very happy and excited when we went back that day.we picked the car changed insurance to new car credit check was tier one best u can have. Everything going great 4 hours later. Till we go into finance manager .We are ready to pay agreed payment that we shake on and he suprised us with a $ 1700 service fee and many fake charges. When trying to clarify the dishonest charges and that they are going against the deal made with us, other mangement comes over. He was very rude, unwilling to help, condescending, actually very irate when we tried to explain that you'r going back on ur word and u wasted many hours of our time. We ripped paper work up after that and walked out feeling angry deceived and conned. I have never experienced such unprofessional management and will never ever do business with them again!! As well as recommend this dealership to anyone I know!! Salesman was the only good in that place he could not believe what happened and how we were treated by managers . Management is worst of the worst!!!!

finance manager

mcdencio26
11/25/2014

"Awesome job"

When i walked to the Mid Island Hyundai, an awesome environment. Just walk-in to inquire about the process of doing a trade-in because they sent a mail about it. They refer me to Mitchell, he's a jolly person, willing to help. I gave my two thumbs-up to Mitchell. Continue the good work.

Reviews of Howard Plotkin