Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

RoodeDude7
8/31/2015

"Overall 2 thumbs up!!"

Patsy was incredible from start to finish. Met him at the door, within minutes we test drove 2 cars that met my needs. After speaking during the test drive, he knew the exact vehicle (2016 Santa Fe Sport) that I wanted...with all the tech. perks as well. Negotiating was...a few smiles and a final handshake within minutes. 2 thumbs up to Patsy and this dealership:)

Give&surf
8/28/2015

"Thank you Leigh!"

Leigh is wonderful, and I'm so grateful they have her working the service department. Always in & out thanks to the wonderful staff. Keep up the great work :) Aloha

MINEOLAKID
8/27/2015

"Great"

Go there, see Steve Hicks and be totally satisfied with there selection, ability, and price. Feel comfortable in discussing all your concerns, needs, and wishes as they will do their very best to make your major car purchase as easy as possible.

DJZIRPOLI
8/26/2015

"Third Time Around"

I just bought my third car from Mid Island Hyundai. I tell all my friend to go there. The service is impeccable. I will go back again.

jeff77
8/26/2015

"need a car,old no good"

I was happy with helpful sales person.He understood about how we needed a car to get back and forth to work.He said the car is relaible,.He was right its a great car.All the people were helpful in the whole dealership.The sales person was very knowledgeable about the cars.After that told everybody I to go to that dealership cause of the friendly and helpful people

NUBILE
8/25/2015

"ANOTHER AWSOME DEAL FROM MY FAVORITE DEALERSHIP"

I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AT THIS DEALERSHIP, THIS IS MY 4TH HYUNDAI PERSONALLY AND MY WIFE HAS JUST PURCHACED ONE IN 2015 ALSO AND WE BOTH HAVE OUR CARS SERVICED HERE AND ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE PEOPLE HERE AT MID-ISLAND. THE MANAGER CHRIS PANZARELLA WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH AND MADE MY DEAL POSSIBLE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE. MY SALESMAN DAVE WAS AWSOME AND VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND PROVIDED ME WITH THE CAR I WANTED WITH THE OPTIONS I NEEDED, A TRUE CAR GUY.

DAVID SANTIAGO

cr115
8/19/2015

"New Car"

Will Arron very friendly,had a lot of patience, and listened to my interests. Will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. I love my new 2015 Elantra!

FIOREP
8/14/2015

"I was very satisfied with the salesmen"

I am very satisfied with the way my salesmen handled my purchase. He was friendly and polite, he took the time to explain everything to me about the car and the process that was being performed to finalize the purchase.

Izod13
8/11/2015

"Mid-Island Hydundia was very professional "

I had the pleasure of meeting and purchasing my used Hyundia from salesman Pasty Bellomo.Mr.Bellomo,was very professional,friendly and not at all pushy.In addition,very considerate of my needs and even delivered the vehicle I purchased to my home.My overall experience with the entire team at Mid-Island Hydundia was not sressful and great.I would definitely recommend Mid-Island Hyundia if you are looking for a new or used car.

tom glub
8/10/2015

"verry attentive and patient"

Who would believe that I could walk into this dealership on a Saturday and four hours later be driving home in a new car, Joseph was attentive to every detail and established an immediate rapport. He is very perceptive and courteous which helps him to better serve his customers. Although I'm a difficult bargainer he was patient and facilitated the flow of information culminating in an agreeable conclusion. Thank you and I hope to return when this lease is up.

Reviews of Will Arons