Mid Island Hyundai

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Dan F
2/20/2015

"Lekwa (the store manager is a genuine man)"

I traded a 2011 Sonata in to lease a 2015 turbo charged Sonata from Rick the salesperson at Mid Island Hyundai. The car is beautiful to say the least and drives great! Rick is really a nice gentlemen and I would recommend him to anyone considering a new car. There was a discrepancy with the amount of money I was supposed to be receiving(a check) for the difference of my trade in and the loan payoff. I was unable to solve this problem with one of the managers at Mid Island Hyundai which was extremely frustrating and was dragged out for too long. As soon as I spoke with Lekwa Nnate he requested that I come in to see him and that he would "take care of me." The next day, I met with Lekwa who was exceptionally nice and went above and beyond what I would have expected someone to do. He made sure to resolve this issue immediately. I am very thankful Hyundai has people working for them like Rick and Lekwa.

Rick

jblr987
2/15/2015

"Will Arons a great salesman"

Will Arons was a great salesman. He was courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable. He did not pressure us, when we did agree to purchase our 2015 Elantra he showed us all the new features and how they worked. He also set up my blue tube so I could start using it right away as well as my radio. I would also like to express our great experience with Sales Manager Bill Mackay who we have dealt with on several occasions. He was most helpful getting the best deal that was financially workable for us. He did not stop until we were happy with the figures. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes to complete the process. We were there almost 3 hours. (this is our 3rd Hyundai lease)

Bill Mackay

prayshree
1/31/2015

"service"

not friendy, very rude. made an app. for service and was told i have to wait for 2.30 mnt. and if i dont like it ican go some other place and just walk away.

RLKozy
1/28/2015

"Jason Cantone is PHENOMENAL!!!"

After researching several cars, my wife and I had narrowed down our selections... We visited a handful of dealerships BUT were absolutely "floored" after stopping in at Mid Island and meeting with Jason Cantone!!! Mid Island Hyundai is VERY LUCKY to have him!!! The whole experience, from start to finish, really was like saving the "Best for Last!" We feel blessed to have met / worked with Jason Cantone -AND- would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to buy or lease a new vehicle!!! To anyone reading this review, you definitely must make Mid Island Hyundai your last stop and Jason Cantone your preferred salesman! He is ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!! (We made sure to take a few of his business cards and will go out of our way to recommend him to anyone and everyone...) He treated us like family; Jason's demeanor REALLY put us at ease. His overall knowledge, professionalism, calm demeanor, warmth and caring really exudes a quiet confidence and shall I say "something" that many others lack... He did not act like your typical car salesman which is why we were so drawn to him... We just can't speak highly enough of him and of our experience there... We got a great car and a great deal!

dmerrell
1/26/2015

"Will Arons was a great salesman!"

Will Arons was terrific. No high pressure, very calm and personable. He tried his best to get my price. The finance manager however surprised me with the added on amenity fee and NY state sales tax, which brought my lease price up over $2000. Not happy with that surprise. But after being there for almost 4 hours, I wasn't going to walk away.

papozone
1/18/2015

"Happy New Year!, Happy buyer!"

Went to dealer on January 2nd to purchase vehicle, I was already preapproved online for loan but they didn't know that! Sales man Patsy Bellomo was patience with me as I can be very difficult to deal with especially when making a major purchase. With that said Pasty wasn't pushy, aggressive and or impatient. He was very knowledgeable and actually steered me away from purchasing a vehicle that I didn't need so to speak. Really ??? YES !!! He could of sold me a vehicle with all the bells and whistles but that tells you a lot of the type of person he is and how he knew what I needed by just taking to me. That says a lot of the type of employees that Mid Island Hyundai hires. THANK YOU PATSY/MID ISLAND HYUNDAI With that said I must also praise management Josiah Behlen, Howard Plotkin and specifically Lekwa Nnate who went out of his/there way to ensure before deal was made and after that I was happy with purchase, vehicle, price, service and overall experience!!! THANK YOU MANGEMENT/MID ISLAND HYUNDAI

michie0783
1/13/2015

"professional and friendly dealership"

My husband and I were so impressed with mid island hyundai. Our salesperson Bobby Douglass was by far the best salesperson we have ever dealt with. They made leasing our car a true pleasure and we will most definitely recommend them to all our family and friends. A great dealership!!

taz0303
1/12/2015

"TARA'S EXPERIENCE"

I am very happy with the service Chris Munoz provided. He was very knowledgeable and great to deal with. He made my experience great. I would recommend Mid Island and Chris to others.

mg
1/04/2015

"won't fix a recall"

Got a recall notice for my Sante fe called on January 4th to schedule an appointment and was told by the girl who schedules that they don't fix recalls because its an older vehicle and they can't get parts and this is where I purchased the vehicle I called Hyundai America and was told that is absolutely wrong every dealer has to fix recalls and scheduled an appointment with a different dealer this dealer doesn't care to fix your safety recalls

nievesjohn
1/03/2015

"Did not honor online advertised price and were condescending"

Let me first preface that Kyade Vincent was an excellent sales representative, he did all he could to make my experience at Mid Island Hyundai pleasant. A car was listed online as CPO at $13K. I told Kyade that at that price we would like to purchase the car. The negotiation commenced and then the fun started. This dealership charges $800 certification fees (although the vehicle is CPO you have to pay the fee to have it Certified, where is the logic in that?!?) As I prepared to leave, John Clemente scoffed and condescendingly told me (a well educated - student physician) that I was passing up a deal of a lifetime. As I approached my vehicle to leave, Kyade ran out to me to tell me that they would drop the certification fee. I happily returned and asked them to draft up paperwork to see the final numbers. Then, coincidentally, a $375 administration fee, and a $375 transportation fee (it's not a new car! how can there be a transportation fee? The car was not transported from another dealership, I was taking it off of the dealers lot), and then the normal customary fees. These erroneous charges seemed to be a way of disguising the certification fee. I contested again and walked away from the deal. I was called on my cell phone a few hours later saying they would drop the transportation fee. At that point I could not even consider the possibility of completing a transaction with a business that treats its customers so poorly. I wound up going to Competition Toyota, where I was treated like family and bought a Venza. I am happy I did, it was a much better price and there were no fees that caught me off guard.

Reviews of Will Arons