Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

LMILLERPACARS
2/05/2016

"Professinol,handshake deal,"

Richarg Schilamman is very product savy, He holds himself to high standards;therefor.he expects the same from the customer and the dealership.He has the qualities often seen in managiment and with tutelage from dealership will enhance the bottom line elevate tht Hyundai name.

Momontheedge
1/30/2016

"Great used car buying experience"

I just needed a decent used car for a reasonable price for my 67yr old Mom. After dealing with two reputable dealerships whose business practices were like an 80's throw back to sleazy car sales tactics, I took my anger and disappointment to Mid-Island Hyundai and was rewarded! After being screwed twice, I was blunt about my recent used car experience, what I expected and what I wasn't going to tolerate. I understand used cars are not perfect or risk free. Just give me the real information about the condition of a car so I can make an informed choice. My salesman, Timio Daccordo, was direct about the condition of each car, the pros and cons of each, etc. He actually HELPED me. Crazy, right? Used cars don't come without some risk, but if you are looking for a no bull#!*# experience and someone who will help you find the best car possible in your price range, call Timio Daccordo at Mid-Island. You won't be disappointed!

WALKERMICKEY9
1/21/2016

"midisland hyundai is place to purchase an automobile "

my sales person patsy bellomo was very polite, well dressed,and professional. Hyundai should have all the sales people like him. they would sell a lot of cars.

LOVESTOSHOP1
1/21/2016

"Very satisfied"

Will was very pleasant! Explained everything in detail.double checked, to see if I was totally satisfied.I would definitely go back to him for my next Hyundai purchase.

PONEYMAN1
1/13/2016

"excellent"

Would deal with this salesman again very polite and respectful knows how to treat a customer answered all of my questions and then some always commented respecfully

MCAMPO0
1/13/2016

"Review"

Excellent experience working with Dave Santiago. Everything was handled very perfessionally. I got the color I wanted and all the extra features on the Santa Fe.

Type employee names separated by comma.

AM-Patch
1/11/2016

"Positive Experience"

This dealership did not result to aggressive sales tactics or try to upsale. They were happy to stay past close to help me get into my new vehicle as soon as possible.

RYAN97
1/09/2016

"I had such a great experience "

Will went over and beyond to explain everything we needed to know and to answer all our questions. I was recommended by my brother to talk to Will and ended up buying 2 cars in the same day. I would highly recommend Will to my Family and Friends. The entire staff was professional and respectful to me and my wife the entire day.

PATRICIA.SWIFT26
1/08/2016

":)"

Good experience professional and fast. Greeted quickly, prices were clear and concise and I appreciated the salespersons' honesty and integrity. Will return for future services

Jeepboy611
1/06/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

The entire staff was amazing and concerned with all my needs. Special Thanks to Dave Damsker the GSM who went out of his way to make sure I had a great experience

Reviews of Patsy Bellomo