Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

patricknealprague
7/29/2016

"Review of mid island Hyundai"

Peter and the other staff was very friendly and attentive. Met all of the needs of me and my family. I would gladly do business here again.

jchef1339

"Very happy"

I have bought many cars from many different dealerships and I have to say that this was one of the best buying experiences that I've ever had no pressure exactly what I wanted and the salesman will was a regular everyday guy like myself I was so happy that the next day I brought my daughter in and she bought a car from the same salesman will and her too had a great buying experience thank you Mid Island Hyundai

cpas732022

"Happy Husband"

This car was for my husband and he absolutely loves his 2016 Sonata! Usually not a fan of salesmen Rick won us over right away by not being pushy and really listening to want my husband was looking for.

Angelo Fiorante
7/28/2016

"Pleasant and friendly. "

I was treated with respect was happy with the deal they're able to give me. Loved the salesperson Will.George took the time to go over all the features in the car and worked hard on making the deal happen.

curtisjcraig
7/27/2016

"1 car was a pain 2nd Car was great thank Will Arons"

I Bought my 1st Hyundai elantra at Atlantic Hyundai what a let down. Then i went to Centereach Hyundai was just perfection. And Once again i thank Will Arons. Placed me 1st through the whole sale.Thanks. ^ to 8 years i might need another we shall see but i will look up Will Arons for a car.

Wayne Parts Manager recommended to see Will Arons greatest move.

lomalley64
7/27/2016

"Lease turnarpund"

The staff was amazing at working out every detail that I requested. I was very impressed that the finance manager took the time to meet me personally to make sure my needs were met.

golfcrzy.mw
7/26/2016

"nice dealer"

We were welcomed at the door by Rick, sat with him, explained what I wanted , next thing I know he brings up the SUV I wanted, color and all. took it home right there. No pressure, great to talk to and followed up 2 days later. nice to get what you want when people listen. Thanks Rick.

joline.ferin50
7/25/2016

"Car shopping experience"

My sales person Patsy Bellomo was great. I would highly recommend him to anyone. My experience at mid island Hyundai was a positive one. I will return when I need another car.

gsbianchi
7/25/2016

"Loved MID-ISLAND HYUNDAI!!!"

I loved MID-ISLAND HYUNDAI, as they exceeded my expectations in all areas, from the moment I spoke to the sales person, test drove the vehicle, handled the financing and picked up my new vehicle.

Daniel Andree

mpoppito0
7/23/2016

"Will was Excellent"

Will was great, I can't stress that enough. Miguel was also extremely helpful. From start to finish it was an easy, straightforward, enjoyable experience.

Reviews of Will Arons