Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Gladyseve
9/25/2016

"purchasing a 2017 Hyundai Tucson"

It was my first time leasing a car and mr Arons made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. He was very knowledgeable about the car and answered any concerns I may have had.

thecatsarefew1
9/24/2016

"safety comes first"

i feel so safe in my new hyundai elantra. my salesman Patsy Bellomo went over everything with me about the safety and how hyundai has made it there 1st priority. that makes me sleep at night when someone i care about wants to drive my car. THANK YOU hyundai.

pacolt17
9/23/2016

"sales person "

great from start to delivery, did everything right to secure the deal & explained the functions of vehicle technology components , will be in contact with my sales person in future months, & recommend any perspective buyers to the sales person who I delt with & to this dealership , keep up the good customer relations

dan andree

Sozae93
9/22/2016

"Great experience"

Great experience the people are friendly and ready to help you with what you need. The salesman Rick was great.I would highly recommend this dealership.

dpiazza35
9/17/2016

"Happy"

I like that the staff was very kind in every way. My sales person was great from start to finish. This is my fourth car buying from you guys and will continue to shop with mid island

john.fazio
9/16/2016

"Highly Recommended"

Pete and everyone at Mid Island Hyundai treated us very well. There was no pressure and they were very helpful fitting the right car for our needs and budget. We look forward to doing business with them again. Thanks guys!

menacedennis86
9/09/2016

"buying a new car"

Buying a new car is always exiting. working with a good team, like midisland makes the process go easier. Well thanks to Patsy Bellomo and the team at midisland Hyundai im in a new Tucson. thank you patsy you were great.

robriscam
9/08/2016

"Hyundai happiness"

Hyundai is known for great prices but now I must brag about my great car! I absolutely love my Sonata! It has Everything I always wanted in a car and it's beautiful. It's comfortable and classy, made out of top quality materials. It's also a very safe car. I actually saved money on car insurance!

yk159
9/08/2016

"recommended"

It is enough to say that because of the help and information we obtained from Ms. Lyles we chose Hyundai. We would recommend Ms. Lyles and the dealership to our friends and family.

rnkmoto36
9/07/2016

"Very friendly & helpful"

in choosing my vehicle the staff was very helpful, understanding & knowledgable in my request to choose the right vehicle. The showroom & service center is very friendly oriented.

Reviews of Miguel Morroquin