Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai
Call
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Simply wonderful "

This was my first purchase of a Hyundai and I must admit I was a bit apprehensive. My salesperson, Patsy was great. He was honest, knowledgeable and bent over backwoods to ensure I was treated as a valued customer. I wish more deanships were as good as Mid-Island.

"Wonderful Experience"

Pasty was very helpful in helping us get our 2015 Sonata. He was very informative, and he was a pleasure working with him. The sale was just what we expected and we are very happy with our choice. A second salesman Ron also helped us in completing our transaction and he was also very informative and friendly.

"Excellent Salesman and Excellent Dealership"

Jason was very helpful very professional.I didn't feel pressured to purchase.I would recommend him to anyone.im happy with my new Accent?

"Great experience!!"

My fiance and I both went in to each lease a new car and were so pleased with how our salesman, Bobby Douglas, treated us. He was very personable and made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I have to say I did not expect to ever meet a salesman like him! I will absolutely refer all my friends to him and look forward to doing business with him when my current lease is up.

Bobby Douglas

"A absolutely wonderful experience"

I would like to give my review for Patsy Bellomo. automobiles you sell. My husband and I went to Mid-Island Hyundai and were completely satisfied with Patsy. He is very knowledgeable and professional and extremely helpful. His customer service is impeccable. We leased a 2015 Sonata and are very pleased with its performance. Patsy did an excellent job in explaining the operation of the automobile. We have been customers of Mid-Island Hyundai for at least 6 years and are very satisfied with Patsy's salesmanship. We would definitely continue to be your customers thanks to Patsy. We would not hesitate in returning to purchase another car from Mr.Bellomo when our lease is up. Thank you Patsy, It was indeed a pleasure working with you. Anne Megaro

"GREAT SERVICE!"

My experience buying my first new car was excellent ! Bobby helped me choose my new Hyundai accent and eased me about buying a new car.

Bobby Douglas - Mid island Hyundai

"happy with my sonata"

We wanted a Sonata, it was just a matter of where to go and who to buy it from. While passing Mid-Island Hyundai we decided to stop in and check them out. We were introduced to Jason Cantone and I'm glad we were. He was very helpful in finding the car that was good for us and I'm satisfied with the cost of the car. We drove out with the car that day. Jason could not have been more professional and and handled everything from the paperwork all the way to instructing us on the many features that the car has. He even set up our cell phones to use the hands-free feature, which works great. I highly recommend looking forJason at this dealership, you won't be disapointed

"Wonderful experience!"

My husband and I visited Mid-Island Hyundai last Saturday with no intent of purchasing a new vehicle that day. Patsy Bellomo met us at the door and we were immediately impressed with his knowledge, professionalism, and honesty. He gave us exceptional customer service and we purchased a 2014 Santa Fe. Thank you for a wonderful experience! We look forward to working with Patsy again in the future.

"I purchased a 2014 Elantra"

Salesman Patsy Bellomo greeted me at the door and asked if he could be of any assistance. I told him that I was responding to the early lease termination program correspondence that I received. Patsy was very knowledgeable and helpful. He walked me through exactly how the program works and asked which vehicle I was interested in. He walked me over the exact vehicle that I wanted. A venetian red 4 door Elantra... which suffice to say I purchased. Patsy understood my needs and was able to get me into the vehicle with a financing package that worked for me

"Positive car buying experience "

My salesman Bobby Douglas was kind,patient,and extremely helpful. He helped me find a car that superceded my expectations! The managers of mid island Hyundai helped me stay within my monthly budget. Overall I am completely satisfied with my 8th brand new Hyundai!

Patsy Bellomo