Mid Island Hyundai

1815 Middle Country Rd,
Centereach, New York 11720
Mid Island Hyundai Info
About Mid Island Hyundai

Mid Island Hyundai is part of the NY Auto Giant family located in Centereach and serving Long Island and the New York Area. If you are in the market for a new, used or Certified Hyundai look no further. Our dealerships are staffed and managed by Long Island residents with a love and passion for our community as well the car business. Each member of our staff knows first hand that to Long Island customers, owning a car is not just a want, but an important need. For that reason, our mission is and will remain, "Treat every visitor to our dealership as an honored guest in our home. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions". To our staff this statement is more then a mission, it is our foundation principle that directs every decision we make. Long Island residents and beyond continue to show their support of our philosophy by choosing Mid-Island Hyundai to meet their transportation needs. The NY Auto Giant is NY’s largest volume auto group and has risen into the top ten of dealership groups in the entire country. As a privately owned company, the Atlantic Auto Group believes that a grassroots approach to growing our business is the only way. Growing one dealership at a time on Long Island has helped us to maintain an unparalleled level of customer support and service throughout our expansion. Please take an opportunity to experience for yourself the family atmosphere at our dealership.

About Mid Island Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JIRIZARR
7/27/2015

"100% Excellent!!!!"

Phillip was the Best Salesman, made my took his time and made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our purchase. Great dealership and sales staff.

Charlie0836
7/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience "

I walked in the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted. I got it and drove my new car home two hours later! Thank you much.

MALLEN631
7/23/2015

"I had a stress free time buying my car"

Over all. I enjoyed it. I was interested in the elan tea for a long time. And found exactly the color I wanted. I will definitely return.

David Santiago

GREGORY.LISA
7/23/2015

"New lease"

Excellent experience I think all of the staff was helpful in helping me purchase the vehicle I wanted and was open to answer any questions.

USA11789
7/21/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

Amazing service! Patsy Bellomo helped me get my brand new Hyundai. Process was quick and easy got my car same day! Very helpful, honest, personable!

JAG
7/18/2015

"Purchase new car"

Joe Causey was very helpful and personable. Immediately after we spoke to Joe about our car specifications, he had a Sonata ready for a test drive. Lewka Nnate was the manager at the time. Lewka was encouraging during our deal. Thank you to both of you. We are happy with our new car!!

chas
7/13/2015

"Honest"

Stopped by to look at SUV. The salesman Rick and manager Josiah were great and couldn't do enough to help us. Honest and up front with pricing and SUV. Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new Hyundai. Thanks Charlie

cristiandel1
7/11/2015

"excellent service!!"

Will Arron very friendly & had a lot of patience with me & gave me exactly what i was looking for.Love,love!! my Hyundai sonata sport 2015.

NURTURINGCHIRO
7/10/2015

"Mid Island Hyundai and Peter Marcus..."

I've been utilizing the service dept. at Mid-Island Hyundai since they took over Hyustedt and I've never had a complaint...Two years ago, I convince my husband to purchase a Hyundai at Mid-Island and Peter Marcus consulted my husband at that time...my husband had decided to purchase his Sonata...and loves it....And I knew, when the time came and I had to part w/ my 14 and 1/2 yr. old Santa Fe...I would only reach out to Peter Marcus....I did and I'm very happy w/ my recent/ lease of the 7 seater Santa Fe....Peter Marcus is extremely personable and professional. Thanks again Peter...and be well!

EDWARDMCGANN
7/07/2015

"Nice"

Nice car, good price. Salesman and sales manager worked with me on the price. Not many colors available at the time but delivery was quick and satisfactory.

Miguel